[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think I'm gonna regret naming him "Pepe"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (40KB, 383x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 383x425px
Do you think I'm gonna regret naming him "Pepe" on my first playthrough?
>>
Yes.
>>
HAHA I LOVE PEEP MEME
>>
If you didn't regret it the moment you named him, then probably not.

Because you're already lost
>>
>>322981242
>>322981436
>>322981495
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION?
>>
>>322981242
Excellent meme.
Really love your contributions to this board.
>>
>>322981242
fuck off facebook

someone will reply and say "PEPE HAS BEEN A PART OF 4CHAN CULTURE SINCE 1905" but the immediate give that you're a newfag who found that out by reading the know your meme page is that you're saying Pepe and not sad frog
>>
>>322982747
wow this post
>>
>>322982747
I actually read the comic that had Pepe in it in a Barnes and Nobles when I was 13. So I think I'm in the clear. I remember it had some girl giving Frog boy a blowjob in the beach or something. I was pretty shocked to see a book like that in that store lmao.
>>
Everyone that renames characters with default names should feel regret.
>>
>>322982747
His name is Pepe though you dumb cunt

It's always been like that, that's what it was in Boy's Club, the original comic he was in. Anyone who calls it sad frog also probably thinks rage faces are still funny
>>
>>322981896
But I still have to meet him.

I just can't think of another already-known name for a frog.
>>
>>322983637
Stop. Everybody knows what you are saying. You just lack reading comprehension and self awareness.

Lurk more, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>322983527
I never renamed any character in any of my playthroughs except for renaming Aeris to Aerith in Final Fantasy VII.
>>
>>322983940
Not him, but I found this place around 9 years ago and I call him Pepe, mostly because of the Boy's Club comic.
Read it one day, it's strange but funny.
>>
>>322984216
It's shit, I read some in like 2006 or something.
>>
>>322984305
Then get your shit taste outta here.
>>
>>322984389
You get YOUR shit taste out of here

The jokes aren't even jokes
>>
>>322984554
Not my fault if you can't get them.
>>
>>322984802
Maybe I'm just too smart to get them
>>
>>322984925
Impossible.

Nah, it's just that you actually have to live an actual life, having friends, maybe some roommates, experience stuff and everything.
In other words, you have to be a normie to get Pepe's comics.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (90KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
90KB, 640x472px
>>322981598
ME TOO I LOVE PEEP THE FACEBOOK TURTLE
>>
>>322985303
hey man fuck you okay I don't need your shit

faggot
>>
>>322985303
>Normie

Hell no. I understood it very well and I was a young as fuck degenerate. It wasn't normie at all when it showed dicks and blowjobs in the comics.
>>
>>322985418
>my shit
It's basically "everybody's shit", you are one of the few people that can't have it.
>>
>>322985504
admitting you have shit taste after denying it isn't exactly a smart move
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.