[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Wolf, fuck the Ice Climbers, this is who needs to come back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Super_Smash_Solid_Snake.jpg (112KB, 755x1619px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Smash_Solid_Snake.jpg
112KB, 755x1619px
Fuck Wolf, fuck the Ice Climbers, this is who needs to come back.
>>
File: konami.png (32KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
konami.png
32KB, 500x402px
Not if anything they have to say about it
>>
>>322963598
Why do they have to suck so much?
>>
>>322963060
That's not even solid snake, that's big boss in solid snakes clothes they fucking used big bosses face from MGS3
>>
I'd have to agree. If he keeps his general gameplay design from Brawl, he'd be a pretty strong character in Smash 4. I can't imagine Wolf or Ice Climbers being better than decent.
>>
>>322967240
then why does he call otacon on codec?
>>
>>322967240
It's an amalgam, that much is pretty obvious if you actually play MGS.
>>
>>322967932
>amalgam
more like retarded, pretty sure nintendo doesn't know shit about mgs
>>
All I wanted to see in the final Smash Direct was a trailer of all the 3rd party characters fighting each other. Then we'd see Snake come out of a box and say "Kept you waiting, huh?"

We've been waiting a long time, Snake.
>>
>>322968135
No, I think it's an amalgam. Mostly just MGS2 snake.
>>
>>322963060
Honestly, Konami fucked up by not letting Nintendo use Snake. They fucked up biiig time.
>>
>>322964925
Because they went forward with the Lord of Shadow series
>>
>>322970368
There's literally no evidence to suggest that Konami didn't let Nintendo use Snake. It's more likely that Sakurai just doesn't give a shit and he never asked
>>
File: solidsnakenewvoice_610.jpg (91KB, 610x346px) Image search: [Google]
solidsnakenewvoice_610.jpg
91KB, 610x346px
>>322963060
>Konami fucks everything up
>Bayonetta confirmed last DLC character for Smash
>tfw Snake will never come back to smash outside of brawl
>>
>>322970879
Sakurai said he doesn't deliberately cut characters. What makes you think he just stopped caring about Snake, especially considering Smash 4 has a bunch of great third parties? Why wouldn't he want to bring back the guy who started it all, especially since he had a blast working with him in Brawl?
>>
File: Smash.png (1MB, 1598x600px) Image search: [Google]
Smash.png
1MB, 1598x600px
>>322963060
>Snake would have made it 8
>>
File: 1451187849773.jpg (105KB, 850x756px) Image search: [Google]
1451187849773.jpg
105KB, 850x756px
>>322971246

>Brawl will be the last smash you bought

Snek was just too good, I dont want to play anyone else.

Such a heavy char with great neutrals and grabs.
Why'd they have to not bring back one of the best chars of brawl. WHO THE FUCK WANTS CORRIN?
>>
>>322963060
I didn't buy 4 because Snake wasn't in it.
>>
>>322971960
Sakurai says a lot of things. Wolf was a pretty popular vet request and didn't return despite him supposedly not liking cuts. Snake was cut before the hubbub while Kojima was still at Konami. There's every possibility he just didn't want to spend time negotiating for Snake's return as DLC especially with Kojima gone.
>>
>>322974934
Not him but with the way Konami has been acting lately, do you really think it's hard to believe that Konami was just being stingy? Konami is more of a greedy company than Nintendo is by far.
>>
>>322963060
It's so depressing having all these amazing third party characters in Smash and yet the one who started it all is no where to be seen.
>>
>>322975340
I don't find it hard to believe they said no, but I also don't find it hard to believe Sakurai simply didn't think it was worth asking for.
>>
wasn't there some article where samurai said he's just not interested in having snake back? before the game came out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.