[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got EDF 4.1 so far. What are some games to get for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I've got EDF 4.1 so far. What are some games to get for this?
>>
>>322930246
>EDF 4.1

Shouldn't that last a few 100 hours.

I also bought Blood Bourne, but I haven't touched it much. First I have to get all those Inferno mission.
>>
>>322931108
>Shouldn't that last a few 100 hours.
If you are one of those people who think musou games last 10000 hours, then yes. Otherwise you play this for 2 hours a day at most for less than a month
>>
Bloodborne you fat nigger. That's all it's good for.
>>
>>322931242
That is barely enough to play it with one character through normal.
>>
>>322931242
>If you are one of those people who think musou games last 10000 hours
>there are people who don't hold this opinion
huh, I thought that was a universal perspective
>>
Bloodborne
Disgaea 5
>>
>>322933217
So?
Just because a game has "content" doesn't mean that people will want to do all of it. Otherwise everyone would be 100% all the games they play.
Many games like this one become way too boring before they even "end"
>>
>>322933714
There's a distinction between beating and 100%ing
>>
>>322934360
Again, so what? "Beating" a game is an arbitrary milestone for games like these.
What's "beating" Mario? What's the difference between beating Mario and 100% Mario? The number of levels?
>>
>>322930246
Did you have a ps3?
If not the uncharted collection is great and little big planet 3 is comfy af
Bloodborne is fun but it's kind of a bare bones dark souls game and it has dlc out atm so there is that.
>>
>>322934646
>"Beating" a game is an arbitrary milestone for games like these.
You have beaten the game if the credits roll.
>What's "beating" Mario? What's the difference between beating Mario and 100% Mario?
You have beaten Mario if you saved the princess. You have 100% Mario if you collected all Stars, Stickers, completed the optional bonus levels and so on. Why do I need to explain basic shit like this?

>games like these.
What do you mean by that? Do you actually believe that EDF is a musou?
>>
>>322934646

Beating the game is finishing the last world. Completing would be beatingthe secret worlds and collecting everything in the levels.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.