[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me just pirating this bike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: stealing_bikes.jpg (59KB, 475x309px) Image search: [Google]
stealing_bikes.jpg
59KB, 475x309px
Don't mind me just pirating this bike
>>
At least ride it you asshole.
>>
why is that bike made of candy canes
>>
you think criminals wear ski masks in attempt to false flag black people
>>
>>322836187
Fuck you
>>
cool, now we can ride together!
>>
>>322836031
>bike theft
>someone actually loses something

>piratism
>no-one loses anything

Sure, I wouldn't mind if you copied my bike for your own use like what happens when I download a video-game.
>>
>>322836458

And the cuck arrives.
>>
>>322836458
Actually you are taking property that you were not authorized to have.

So it's stealing.
>>
>>322836031
Nigge4
>>
Let's make things interesting: If I buy and play a game, I can stream it.

I can also make webms/gifs/take screenshots.

I can take parts of the stream and turn them into "original works" like music videos or reviews.

But I can't take game assets and put them in my own game.

I can also have twitch/youtube takedowns for certain songs that are playing in the background. Ones on the actual game OST, I mean.

Does any of this seem strange to you? Which parts?
>>
>>322837054
>>322836865
retards these days
>>
>>322839056
Calling bullshit on that last one.
>>
>>322837054
Oh look a statist cuck. Don't you have boots to lick?
>>
>>322839736
It's happened to me with N++. It's a tiny indie dev team, so they probably didn't get all their shit handled properly to prevent this. I'll try to find proof.
>>
File: 1372526849078.png (166KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1372526849078.png
166KB, 625x626px
>>
Bike stealing is ridiculously easy money. I can't believe how many retards just lock their wheel to some pole and leave it there out in the open for anyone to take it's a wonder how bike storage facilities aren't more common.
>>
>>322839861
u mean dick
>>
You have the power to duplicate bikes? You need to share/pirate this with the world.

>>322839736
I'm pretty sure it's happened with Kingdom Hearts and Utada Hikaru's songs. Though I'm also pretty sure she had a massive falling out with Disney/Square.
>>
Pirating video games is the same thing as not buying them, go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>322836458
> theft means you have to physically take an object

I Hope one day somebody gets hold of your private information and abuses it, only then to come crying to the Internet about your identity being stolen so I can interject say he only pirated because like you said "pirates - nobody loses anything"
>>
>>322836031
you didnt make an unlimited copy of it
>>
>>322841002
But you just said it yourself, it's the abuse and not the copying that's the problem. Opening a credit line in someone's name to stick them with the debt is in fact fraud, and not just data duplication.
I really hate shitty analogies.
>>
>>322839736

N++ guy again. Couldn't find the proof. I thought I remembered it happening with GTA as well, and found evidence of that. See comments here:
http://blog.twitch
tv/2015/01/twitch-brings-music-to-broadcasters
>>
>>322841483
> identity theft isn't the problem
> its the fraud that comes afterwards

Okay buddy
>>
>>322842171
You must hate facebook and the government.
>>
>>322842171
Well, yes, good job catching up. The term "identity theft" implies that you plan to do something bad with the PII, otherwise it's just, I dunno, having PII.
>>
>>322842171
I mean, I don't want to scare you or anything, but your employer has enough of your personal information to file taxes for you. Of course, who am I kidding, you don't have a job.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.