[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you guys talking about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: DSIIIP2.jpg (1MB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
DSIIIP2.jpg
1MB, 2338x1700px
Why aren't you guys talking about this?
>>
Because tired franchise and people have moved on to greener pastures
>>
>>322798906
ching chong nip nong
>>
Sick of seeing Souls. Fuck From.
>>
>caring about Fromsoft games after the blunders DaS2 and BB
>>
>Dual-wielding starting class
Is powerstancing actually back? Fucking rad.
>>
>>322798906
Because why would I buy DS 3 if I have yet to play BB and DS 2, which seem to be worse copies of the original, which I already played?
>>
30 fps on pc. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>322798906
because tired of inferior rehashes
>>
>>322800174
Nope, some weapons just have two instead of two handing
>>
Because bloodborn was a ps4 exclusive and /v/ is still salty as fuck about it.
>>
>>322800486
is that confirmed?
>>
What's there to talk about?
Are you talking about DaS3 in general, or just that page? It doesn't really give any exciting new information.
>>
>>322798906
Because Dark Souls is just a meme at this point
>>
>>322798906
Will DS3 have 10 different weapons like Bloodborne
>>
>>322798906
because who the fuck talks about advertising pamphlets? Besides the translation is fucking terrible.
>>
>>322802717
Looks like it.
>>
>>322801238
nobody cares about bloodborne, especially ps4 owners
>>
>>322802717
hopefully, better than fifteen weapons with minor cosmetic variation inside a single class of seventeen different broad weapon archetypes
>>
File: TESV_Shout_Push.png (165KB, 396x330px) Image search: [Google]
TESV_Shout_Push.png
165KB, 396x330px
>>322798906
>unleash a shockwave with a roar that will knock your enemies
We skyrim now
>>
>>322800486
source
>>
>>322802717
Better than 20 swords with the same moveset and just difference attack damage.
>>
>>322805029
every sword in DkS had a different moveset though
>>
>>322803960
Bloodborne had it too
>>
Because it's just yet another Souls game.
>>
>>322805213
slightly
weapons in BB are drastically different from each other and i personally prefer that. The weapon arts thing could be just as coos as trick weapons though.
Hope that 30fps lock on PC thing isn't true though, couldn't find any reliable sources
>>
>>322805639
Dark Souls had that too
>>
>>322805828
The thing is that DkS is a medieval fantasy setting and there's a lot more room for imagination and you can do a lot more shit with the design of weapons. If they literally have 10 weapons that's gonna be insanely fucking lazy.

At least in Victorian London you kind of have an excuse because the setting is kind of too restrictive.

There is no source for 30fps lock on PC: Miyazaki was just annoyed when people asked him about 60fps on PC at E3 and he replied "I'm targeting 30fps on all platforms"
>>
>>322805213
Thats blatantly false, why do you lie so hard anon?
>>
>>322798906
Think I'm going for a knight this time. I'm tired of rolling
>>
File: Spin_Attack.png (230KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
Spin_Attack.png
230KB, 800x499px
Are Arts equipped like Spells or are they native to weapons?
Will I finally get a straight sword with a spin2win?
>>
>>322807191
Native to weapons, maybe some boss weapons, if there's boss weapons, will have special arts.
>>
>>322807191
native to weapons/shields
they cost mana though
>>
>>322807473
>>322807482
And how do you activate them? What's the command?
>>
>>322806241
bloodborne DLC added a lot of variety. there are 26 unique weapons. It's just a shame so many are only obtainable on late game. should have been like darks souls where each starting class comes with different equipment.
If DkS3 has around 30 different weapons with different play styles it's more than enough, they just ought to be obtainable on the first half of the game instead of on the latter half
>>
>>322807705
You either
1) Two hand the weapon and press LT/L2 (basically replaces the useless L2 button when two handing weapons)
2) Equip a "weapon-arts enabled" shield that serves as a shortcut. This means that when you press L2, instead of parrying with the shield, you'll go into your weapon arts moveset.
>>
>>322806241
also i'm glad there's no source on the 30fps thing. I'm sure they're not gonna do that again after managing to fix it on SotfS
>>
>>322807910
>>322807705
With that said, there are shields that have their own weapon arts moves (power-ups/buffs) so I don't know how they'll work.
I've seen
1) Round wooden shields - has a "buff" that sets your character on fire, probably buffs your damage and shit
2) Tiny round shields - your parry shield from DkS1. LT/L2 is a parry.
3) Medium shields - their weapon art is just a shortcut to your right-hand's weapon moveset.
>>
>>322798906
Because Bloodborne is better than any "classic" souls game.
So for me it'll be BB2 or nothing.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.