[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You looking forward to Dark Souls 3? I will be honest I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 2782531-berserk18602463.jpg (197KB, 1174x851px) Image search: [Google]
2782531-berserk18602463.jpg
197KB, 1174x851px
You looking forward to Dark Souls 3?
I will be honest I have not played a souls game since Dark Souls and I never even fully did all the DLC and shit. im planning to get back into it before 3 comes out.
Demons souls I played the shit out of when it first came out. beat it like 5 times. But now in my adult life I lost track and never had time for the others. Bloodborne will come soon after. What are you excited for most when it comes to Souls games? Wish me luck.
>>
Not really. After DS2, I don't want to end up wasting my money again and the trailers have so far looked like trash and nothing like DeS/DaS
>>
>>322789752

thats too bad I hear DS2 was not so great but never really read the discussions why.
>>
>>322789752
DS2 had better pvp than DaS
>>
>>322789579
I only played Demon Souls and I got bored of it and never finished it.
>>
>>322789579

I'm looking forward to it. The whole "weapon arts" system seems like the trick mode system from Bloodborne, and I really enjoyed that. Also, that sweet Murakumo. Can't wait to get my hands on that.
>>
File: 1451766955720.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451766955720.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Needs more traps
>>
>>322789886
The zones are non-memorable. Also doesn't add up (iron keep being held up by a ladder)
The movement is too fast and has lost any kind of weight since everyone is superfast compared to previous Souls
Recycled enemies
Bosses are forgettable and piss easy
The graphics are total trash compared to what they showed off at E3

there's plenty of other things I could point at if I could remember anything else about the game.
>>
>>322790738

how the hell did that all happen?
>>
>>322790912
The most popular opinion is that the 'B TEAM' developed the game not the 'A TEAM' of From
>>
>>322790547
WHAT IS THIS? IS SHE OKAY?
>>
>>322790547
What's this show called? I always fucking forget
>>
>>322789886
It's just a meme. DS2 is a better game than DS1 in every way. The people on /v/ saying otherwise never actually played it.
>>
>>322793432

Anon, that's retarded. I've played DaSII many times and I prefer the first one, if only because it doesn't have SM.
>>
>>322789579

Bloodborne Question: Where the fuck do I go? I've just got to Blood Starved Beast but can't beat him and I think I've missed a few bosses.
>>
File: 5XiJIdq.jpg (178KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
5XiJIdq.jpg
178KB, 600x772px
What are embers? Is it just another SoEE/humanity/effigy, or does it do anything unique?
>>
>>322794537

BSB is optional, but if you haven't defeated the Cleric Beast then you cannot skip him.
>>
>>322795558
I think it refills the blue bar thing used for magic,probably mana.
>>
>>322795710

I have defeated cleric beast. Where do I go ? think i'm going to save BSB for when I'm up a few levels
>>
>>322795875

In order to progress through the Cathdral Ward, which is where you need to go to next, you'll have to buy an emblem in the hunter's dream with 10k echoes.
>>
>>322796375

Thanks, guess it's time to grind some echoes
>>
>>322796462

No problem.

If you want some tips on how to beat BSB, just dash forward and strike at its side. That'll allow to avoid most of its attacks.
>>
>>322790912
Ds2 was going to be different from ds1 (ive heard it was going to be open world, but can't remember where i read that, the importance of the torch mechanic being scrapped, and way better/higher quality visuals), but Bamco told them to fuck right off with that that and make the same game again, also that gen of consoles couldn't handle the visuals From was aming for. At that point in time I think development was over 50% through, and From had to either:
A) start everything over from scratch
or
B) just repurpose what they had to work with and try to make it all work out somehow.
They went with B.
Source: an interview with the dev team and miyazaki ( I have no link, you could probably Google it.)
>>
>>322789887
And a much worse co-op
>>
>>322790738
Most bosses were actually rather unique in design, but a lot didn't really hqve much to their fights. I have no fucking idea how any one considers DS2 to be 'fast' that game feels and controls sluggish anf bloated to hell.
i still like ds2, despite it's many flaws, and I some how have the most hours in that one compared to the others it is 100% the worst souls game though
>>
https://youtu.be/7Ju1lX5UKKE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.