[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got a PC which can emulate Gamecube games. Anything I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: fireemblem9.jpg (105KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
fireemblem9.jpg
105KB, 640x905px
Finally got a PC which can emulate Gamecube games.
Anything I should know before starting this?
>>
No it tells you everything pretty much.
>>
the main character's father gets killed by his old student a few chapters in

the son kills him in the sequel
>>
File: 1431228228993.jpg (129KB, 509x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431228228993.jpg
129KB, 509x500px
>>322787269
Keep Soren alive.
>>
>>322787269
Biorhythm and weapon advantage.

Mounted units OP
>>
>>322787269
it emulates like shit for no apparent reason, you're likely to get to a point in the story where the game just breaks and the textures will probably break even before that. The Wii game emulates better.
>>
>>322788469

this.

It works fucking perfect until the unit's textures start warping bad
>>
>>322788469
>>322788685
Emulated perfectly the entire time for me.
>>
>>322788469
How is the wii game compared to this?
>>
leave on animations to laugh at them, then turn them off
>>
>>322787269
Don't overuse the paladin at the start or your other guys will end up a little weaker. Use her as more of a crutch or unequip her and let her pull enemies and tank.
>>
It's Zelgius.
>>
>>322787269
You can literally complete the game with just Ike and Marcia.
>>
The kids are pretty good.
>>
>>322790123
Much longer and a lot harder. It is easier to screw yourself over in the Wii game because the endgame forces you to use certain characters.

Path of Radiance tells a more coherent story with better pacing, but I did have more fun playing Radiant Dawn. Both solid games.
>>
>>322790907

literally who
>>
Don't use titania for a single thing
>>
>>322792896
Shes one of the only good prepromotes in the series
>>
>>322792457
>It is easier to screw yourself over
>when you have monsters on every team
The worst you could do is give all of your equipment to particular characters.
>>322792896
Titania is a beast.
>>
>>322788469
>worksonmymachine.png
Strangely enough I had the GCN version emulate absolutely perfectly and I've had difficulty with Radiant Dawn -- where some images just wouldn't show up, and certain units herons literally broke the game.

>>322790123
It's a better game with a worse plot/characters. Luckily, Fire Emblem plots are shit 99% of the time so this doesn't matter tooooo much.
>>
>>322793053
>>322793156
Still doesn't change the fact that relying on prepromotes in early chapters is horrible for your army as a whole
>>
>>322790123
Actually challenging, and overall solid. Think of it as PoR: Hard Mode.
>>322793381
Titania keeps you from getting killed in hard mode.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.