[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else think it has the potential to be GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Anybody else think it has the potential to be GOAT?
>>
>>322714097

I think it's coming too soon and platinum is biting off more than they can chew juggling all those games

We'll see
>>
I need to finish the first before I get this.
Too bad I have to restart from where I was. I really don't want to play the first 4 hours again.
>>
It's gonna suck. I'm gonna love it.
>>
>>322714097
it's uses MGR combat and is a sequel to RPG, so obviously it's gonna the same half-baked broken shallow combat with terrible level-up mechanic ruining any and all balance in favor of catering to shitters for spending their time grinding

Casuals will lap it up tho.
>>
>>322714097
>sequel to the one the most emotionally draining games ever
>but with good gameplay

Its GOAT.
>>
>Taro story and characters
>Yoshida designs
>Platinum doing the gameplay
>same guy doing the music as the first game
All the potential is there
>>
10/10. Will rape my mind.
>>
The more I hype myself the more I am disappointment, without exception.

That being said Nier was probably my favorite game of last gen. I actually thought the gameplay was good. The controls felt tight, the movement was good. and attacks had a nice feeling of weight too them. There were also some pretty good boss fights. My only complaint was that the combat was a little too bare bones.
>>
>>322714329
They have 200 developers now. And a few Square Enix staff are involved too.
>>
Platinum is the second most overrated developer on /v/ and this will probably be the disappointment it takes for people to stop sucking their dick so much.
>>
>>322718994
>platinum sucks now that they're working for sony
>>
>>322718994
Do you say this everytime Platinum makes a game? Must hurt to be wrong every single time.
>>
>>322718994
Who's the first?
>>
>not on PC
no.
>>
This isn't coming till 2017 right?
>>
It'll be a cult hit IMO.
>>
It's going to be a flawed game appreciated by a small audience.
>>
Nope. As with previous games on the series, it's going to be niche as fuck.
>>
>No Nier on PC

what the fuck
>>
>>322720356
>>322722348

No Drakengard game has ever been on pc why start now?
>>
>>322720546
Most likely this.

I can't imagine they'd go all that far with a sequel to such a niche series either.
>>
>>322720356
>>322722348
Fuck off already
>>
File: 1447284942146.png (517KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
1447284942146.png
517KB, 750x656px
>>322714097
>Declaring a game GOAT before it even comes out
>>
>>322714097

No, it's a Platinum game. They literally do not have the ability to make something GOAT tier, they make good games, sure, but that's it.

And before someone accuses me of being a bitter mustard, Revengeance is the worst non-Korra thing that Platinum has ever made, including Clover games.
>>
>>322723056
Good thing it's not a Platinum game
>>
100% sidequests on the first one, is it worth it? I know the game gives you nothing but I want to know how many times you guys did them.
>>
>>322723240
Anon. No.
>>
>>322723287
I really don't want to do that stupid pink flower sidequests so I guess I'll do it just once, I want to get the lunar tear trophy anyway.
>>
>>322724178
The only side quests you must absolutely do are the ones that give you weapons so you can get endings C and D
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.