[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DmC: Devil May Cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Jookat2zeresku.jpg (141KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jookat2zeresku.jpg
141KB, 720x720px
Thinking of getting DmC: Devil May Cry, are DLC any good or not waste money on it?

Picture Unrelated
>>
>>322607637
Depends, the story is utter trash and doesn't make sense but if you're a fan of katanas and more action and shit it's dope. If you just think of it as a wacky nightmare or something it's alright.
>>
Get the Definitive edition if you can. Comes with all the DLC and an option to speed up combat.
>>
gameplay is fine, but if you want the devil may cry experience, go for 3.
the pc version needs a mod to function, emulation is fine.
>>
>>322607637
I guess you could say he's a Kikey Cat!
>>
>>322607758
I never really played DMC for the story. Just for PEW PEW and BONK BONK. Is there a lot of weapons/upgrades in this installment?
>>322607787
Steam only has DmC: Devil May Cry Complete Pack. Is this the one?
>>322607835
Third one needs mod/emulation?
>>
Played it on PC a while back, it was really fun. It's on UE3, so it runs quite well even on toasters.
>>
>>322607968
>Third one needs mod/emulation?
the pc version is broken without a mod to fix it.
you can also emulate it
>>
It's the best Western hack and slash ever created. So about 6/10.
>>
>>322607637
wonder if they circumsised that cat.
>>
It plays quite well and managed to keep me entertained through to the end, which isnt too common for me nowadays.

>inb4 they ruined muh sacred franchise

I played 1 thru 4 and DmC wears the title well enough. Dante went from "hello fellow teenagers" cheezball to edgelord, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>322608032
I see. Thanks.
>>322608147
I am sad to say, yes.
>>322608135
I just noticed that user score on steam is really good. That's why I decided to ask.
Anything similar to it out there on the market? Something like God of War maybe, but without QTE bullshit, if possible.
>>
>>322608309
it got a lot of shit on here but it is a really fun game, no adult cares about the devil may cry franchise anyway
>>
>>322607758
>Implying the story in any Devil May Cry was good.
>>
How'd they managed to convert the cat?
>>
>>322610441
He was born that way.
>>
DmC is a decent Devil May Cry clone.
>>
>>322607637
It's a shit game, spend your money elsewhere.
>>
>>322613453
Please advise.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.