[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which version of this should I play if I don't own DC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 142-Rayman_2_The_Great_Escape-1.jpg (80KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
142-Rayman_2_The_Great_Escape-1.jpg
80KB, 800x800px
Which version of this should I play if I don't own DC?
>>
>>322597781
Play the PS2 version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4bXdSr2Vg
>>
>>322597781
PC. i love this game so much that i own it on like 5 different consoles.
>>
>>322599225
>>322599327
Both has framerate issues.
>>
>>322597781
N64 was the OG version
>>
>>322600830
Mah nigga

I actually liked that soundtrack way more on n64 poor ass midis. Whenever somebody posts Rayman 2 music and it's DC version, it's an instant turn off.
>>
>>322597781
3ds version
>>
>>322602290
Forgot to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4TSnBvWZ4
>>
>>322599794
>>322599225

I'm actually lucky enough to own both the DC and the PS2 version but I still prefer the DC port even tho the ps2 has new in game assets/better graphics and more content.

The thing that really turned be off with the PS2 version is that it's a chore to play.
You have a hub world and you actually need to solve puzzles and access new areas of the hub world in order to unlock new levels.

The dreamcast version is straight to the point
>>
>>322603771
So far all the versions I played has some sort of problem to it. From what I've heard only DC version is constantly 60 frames 480p with best gameplay. Why does Ubi remake this title for every handheld instead of Rayman 3 HD style remaster?
>>
>>322597781
Any version except the PS1 and DS versions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.