[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Worms game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 19021_front.jpg (67KB, 640x913px) Image search: [Google]
19021_front.jpg
67KB, 640x913px
Best Worms game.
>>
At least put some effort next time.
>>
I had the most fun with it, at least.
>>
armageddon is the best
>>
>>322478503
>Best 3D Worms*
FTFY
>>
>>322480046
Correct answer. People still play it, it has some degree of modding support, and it even still gets patches, although only about as frequently as Berserk chapters. I spoke to a developer once, they had big plans, but they sadly haven't gotten very far since then.
>>
>>322478503
SHAKE YOUR
>>
>>322478503
This, 2D worms are boring as fuck
>>
>>322481570
Big plans like?
>>
>>322478503
Last worms game that had a wormspot too
stronger grenade, stronger explosion and stronger holy hand grande was so OP
>>
>>322484236
They were going to make it compatible with WWP, meaning you would have the features of both games (most notably WormPot). There was also something about native mod integration of some sort. It was a long time ago, but you may be able to find more about it on worms2d.info.
I should note that by developers, I mean two coders that Team17 hired after they made some 3rd party tools or something.
>>
>>322484736
Would love to see more worms games, they are always fun to play with friends
>>
>>322484958
Would love to see a good worms game,
Everything after Worms 3D ranged from terrible and broken to mediocre.
>Let's make a new worms
>Add physics with solid, impossible to damage objects
>Let's break the rope and make boring as fuck themes
>>
>>322485301
The water bombs/pistols whatever were horrible imo, need more explosions and skillshots.

There are also some worm games that I remember that were absolutely horrible, like that castle/base ones where you upgrade your base to unlock more weapons and stuff
>>
File: 1435496573477.jpg (137KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1435496573477.jpg
137KB, 323x454px
>Camera on console version could clip through terrain
>PC version couldn't
>>
>>322485610
Yea water suck too, the whole 3D suck too because it's almost impossible to know if you're seeing the foreground or the background.
Also that game must be Worms Fort under siege and it was indeed terrible.
Worms ultimate mayhem also suck but for different reason
It's worms 4 mayhem with Worms 3D stuff except it run worse than both of them combine, looks like shit with pixaleted shadows, really long loadings and most of worms 3D multiplayer stuff is not included
>>
>>322486184
It had pretty cool music though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJurLfRhmsE
>>
>>322486345
That's pretty comfy, never listened to much of it since I was busy throwing grenades and exploding everything.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.