[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister works at Naughty Dog Sully dies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Uncharted_4_Reveal_Wallpaper[1].jpg (311KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted_4_Reveal_Wallpaper[1].jpg
311KB, 960x540px
My sister works at Naughty Dog Sully dies
>>
No one cares.
>>
>>322416916
No one cares about normie game 4.
>>
>>322416916
The old man who has been a father figure and mentor dies in the fourth entry title to a drama-comedy franchise? No fucking way.
>>
>>322416916
yeah well my dad works at nintendo!
>>
>>322416916
Ok
>>
>There are people who actually remembers the characters
>>
>>322416916
good
>>
>>322417331
>there are people on /v/ who shitpost
>>
>>322416916
My dad works at Naughty Dog and he said this isn't true
>>
I was so confused and bored by the end of Uncharted 3 that I literally thought he died at the end.

UC4 is really shaping up to be the best of UC2 and UC3. I'm hype.
>>
>>322417489
same
didn't he get shot
i thought we were going to find out it was all a dream or something
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
>>322416916

>funny father figure character
>dies

DIDN'T SEE THAT COMIN'
>>
>>322417489
Why does everyone hate Uncharted? Good to see some other anons with good taste.
>>
>>322417605
It was a hallucination because of the water, it's revealed 10 seconds after he gets "shot", but I was so uninterested I wasn't even paying attention.

The setpieces, gameplay, and even the level design were so fun, but I couldn't even focus on the National Treasure-esque bull that was happening.

Which is rare for me. I love cutscenes and story generally.
>>
File: MEJa7.jpg (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MEJa7.jpg
296KB, 1280x720px
>>322417961
>>
>>322417961
Nothing special about it.
>>
bought pic related early in december when it was 50% off, tried it and it was so fucking boring.

I fell for the ps4 meme because of this and a few other games being shilled here on /v/
>>
>>322418341
That's your fault for buying anything Naughtydog after Jak and Daxter 1
>>
>>322417961

Nathan Drake's a pretty cool character, but it's just Tomb Raider. It didn't really do anything apart from it. Need to find a relic, opposing group wants relic, kill them because they're not on your team.

Someone unleashes the power of the relic(turns out it has ancient power because of course it does) Beat the boss, typically the person who activated the relic. You then destroy the relic because the world's not ready for it. It's the same shit with no deviation really.
>>
do people even care about the story in uncharted?
>>
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sully did die, since he fake-died twice already.

I'm unironically excited for Uncharted 4, everything shown looks promising despite its development troubles. I put 35 hours into the 10 day beta.
>>
>>322419019
But people go fucking nuts for Tomb Raider...even on /v/. Literally what the fuck.
>>
>>322420582
>But people go fucking nuts for Tomb Raider

not after the 90s
>>
No he won't
>>
>>322419019
Uncharted is nothing like the old Tomb Raider games, except for genre and both being obviously inspired by Indiana Jones style stories.

The rebooted Tomb Raiders are Litterally Uncharted clones though, right down to story.
> A mysterious lost island said to hold an ancient treasure.
> Island was home to an ancient civilisation that disapeared as well as a research base by a WW2 axis power, also died out, violently.
> Turns out supernatural shit was involved, spawning from a mummified woman.
> Hordes of supernatural enemies as the final level, after being glimpsed a few times earlier.
> Villian wants to use this power for himself, you beat him in a disappointing QTE fight.

Which game am I talking about? Uncharted 1 or Tomb Raider (2013)?

> Legends of a lost city that held the power of immortality
> A east European warlord wants to get it.
> Location of said city is found on another country completly (likely to add some environmental variety the first game lacked)
> City is located in a snowy mountain region.
> Legend of immortality was real, supernatural beings guarding the ruins of the once proud city.
> Final fight with villian is a game of cat and mouse where he vastly overpowers you if you attempt to fight head on.

What game am I talking about? Uncharted 2 or Rise of the Tomb Raider?

Who wants to bet the next Tomb Raider game will be primarily set a desert?
>>
He should have died in Uncharted 3 instead of them just copping out.

Actually, I take that back. Uncharted 3 just shouldn't have been made. That way I might actually be interested in playing this new game.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.