[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I game on console and PC but PC is better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: blog-0789979001376682404.jpg (59KB, 730x337px) Image search: [Google]
blog-0789979001376682404.jpg
59KB, 730x337px
I've been having this argument with my friends a lot recently and I've decided that when it comes down to it, the reason most console gamers will remain solely console gamers is because they're too stupid to use a computer.

I have friends that still get malware in 2015/2016, literally every time they touch a computer.

Yesterday, two of my console buddies were talking about the fact that you "need to upgrade every two weeks" and that "games don't run right".

What a lazy fucking cop out. If I had to upgrade my computer every two weeks just to play games I obviously wouldn't have a fucking PC.

Another thing.... THESE MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE $700 laptops they use for fucking FACEBOOK and they think that's justified when they could have built a fucking PC that was miles ahead of the console for that.

Why can't most consolefags just admit the only reason they stay on console is that "it just werks."
>>
>>322412109
They don't want to admit the fact that they are too stupid for PC gaming.
>>
Maybe theyre not a big loser nerd like you and they dont give a shit about nerdy computers
>>
>How dare these people play on the system they prefer to play on!
Console + Handheld + PC master race
>>
I'm OP and I have shit friends: the thread
>>
File: IMG_20151230_213237.jpg (151KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_213237.jpg
151KB, 1252x1252px
I don't limit myself to a single platform either. And I don't carry on about it like an insufferable faggot.
>>
File: holditin.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
holditin.gif
1MB, 499x341px
>>322412109
OP it's just the way things are man.
I play on both as well.
However 90% of my friends all play on consoles just because of the same reasons.
Some people just prefer the simplicity of a console. I honestly enjoy both and it just depends what they wanna use.
>>
You're right, it does just work. Also, in my country, for the price of a decent gaming PC that will run ANYTHING with zero issues, I can buy all of the current gen consoles and handhelds, and at least one game for each and play without even for a second worrying about will it run or how will it run or why doesn't it run or how can I fix it.
>>
>>322412109
Don't bother converting the console casuals to Master Race. We don't need more screaming 12 year olds.
>>
>>322413757
Have you played a game of CSGO lately? You're already too late, friend.
>>
>>322413269
Yeah, that makes plenty of sense... Except isn't gaming technically nerdy in and of itself?
>>
File: IMG_20151222_141416.jpg (195KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_141416.jpg
195KB, 768x1024px
>>322414994
Not if you play the good shit like Call of Duty & Fallout 4. Anything else is like so grody.
>>
File: Images.jpg (29KB, 457x460px) Image search: [Google]
Images.jpg
29KB, 457x460px
>>322412109
exclusives
>>
>>322412109
I'm in the same boat OP, I have two friends who recently bought BF4 on xbone. Their reasoning was "first person shooters were made for controllers". These guys also have great PCs. i5 4670K and GTX 770, the other has same cpu and GTX 780.
>>
I got my ps4 on sale 50% off for 177 euros. Can't beat that desu.
>>
>>322418925
Not bad.
>>
>>322417335
That was a dumb move on their part. I'm assuming they're just bad with mouse and keyboard and they know they'll get fucked up without aim assist using a controller on PC..
>>
OP here. There's a huge horsefly in my house and it's 12 degrees outside. I will hunt it, and I will kill it. BRB.
>>
I disagree

I used to game exclusively on the PC during it's golden age and shared every anti-console sentiment you could think of. I explored PC's utility to no end, it was my main driver for 10 years but coming up to the eighth generation and upon realizing online shooters, MOBAS and MMO's, hell even the traditional games which you guys call multiplatform software simply wasn't doing it for me any more. I was no longer being entertained and these games felt more like a grind than entertainment.

My entry into the console market started with the 3DS, then the wiiU. At this point I am a casual, a new ignorant consumer who chose safe bets with Nintendo software and they reeled me right in with the nostalgia rope and 'casual fun' rhetoric and brand image. I remained in this loop of manchildism for like a year, I tried to get into Nintendo software but I just couldn't, my mind wasn't built for those kind of games for babies, I needed something more engaging.

I kept my 3DS though for a couple games and sold the wiiU and bought a PS3, it's now long after it's life cycle yet this is where everything changed. I had been with Playstation for 1 and 2 yet had forgotten what gaming was about long the way, I drifted into PC gaming, then went full on babby mode with Nintendo and ended up back where I started. After I picked up the PS3 I literally rediscovered was gaming was about and what it could do for me. I played all of the PS3's exclusives and all of it's console exclusives as well as some multiplatform software then jumped on the PS4.

My first game on the PS4 was Bloodborne and it fucking blew my mind. I have officially returned as a Playstation fan and it's upcoming line up is fucking insane and I am hyped beyond belief. PS4 is the second best purchase in my life which will soon take over the first being the PS3. Honestly this could not have happened if I stayed in the PC gaming limbo and went the upgradeable hardware consumer hell hole route.
>>
>>322420391
Meh, I love Uncharted and inFamous, but all the old exclusives I used to be fond of like Spyro and Crash are gone now.
Like I said in the OP... I do play on console, but typically only exclusives.

Waiting patiently on Uncharted 4 and KH3 desu senpai.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.