[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I started playing pic related for the first time. I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: KotOR.png (662KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
KotOR.png
662KB, 768x960px
Today I started playing pic related for the first time. I never had the chance to play it in 2003 and then I forgot about the game until now.

IT'S FUCKING AWESOME. It feels really comfy with the art style, the music and the dialogue options are great and talking to other character is not monotone or boring to me. I know the plot twist but fuck that, i'm having a lot of fun with this game and I don't care if it's not canon.

So... what do you guys like or dislike about the game?
>>
No idea how people can tolerate playing it, to be honest. Game is a chore to play, and many other RPGs get setting, story, and characters way fucking better while actually providing fun gameplay.
>>
>>322286006
I like that it turns out that You, the player, are actually Darth Revan.
>>
>>322286006
Dark Side dialogue written by 14 year olds. Thankfully, a modder managed to fix that.

Also, no Selkath companion. That's false advertising, senpai.
>>
I just beat it for the first time and went full dark side. Let's just say I persuaded someone near the end of the game to do something that i regret
>>
>>322286006
Meaningful choices are the best thing about the game.

I really hated that it all ended at lvl20.
There was so much I still wanted to skill into.
I could have kept playing forever.
>>
>>322286006
Why is some rando from Manaan on the cover?
>>
>>322286006
i wanted to play the 2nd one but it kept crashing on my toaster despite changing it to windowed mode and doing other changes to the ini. is the 2nd game any good aswell?
>>
Honestly this game kind of sucks.
>>
>>322288295
>is the 2nd game any good aswell?

Like most obsidian works, its an abortion of a masterpiece. Still good tho.
>>
File: not revan.jpg (95KB, 589x850px) Image search: [Google]
not revan.jpg
95KB, 589x850px
>>322286006
It's on my goat list and I can always go back to the story and have a good time.

I just can't stand the fucking combat. I fucking hated it in 2003 and I fucking hate it now.
>>
>>322288295
The steam version is what you want. It's updated to modern OS. GOG version is practically depreciated I don't know why it's still being sold there.
>>
>>322286006
My only major complaint about the game is that it doesn't have much replay value. The first time 'round, everything is fun, but on every subsequent playthrough everything just feels like a chore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.