[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think this represents /v/ in a nutshell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

i think this represents /v/ in a nutshell
>>
>>315611585
Actually, I think it is the exact opposite.

Actually, no. /v/ just shits on everything because they think it will be another ebin maymay like Tortanic was. I can't wait till Hiroshima Nagasaki Nagasaki's this board.
>>
>>315611585
Except one of those games had extremely good graphics and got a noticeable downgrade, and one of them always looked like shit.
>>
>>315611585
>/v/ likes Fallout 4

I didn't realize I was posting in a bizarro /v/ thread.
>>
>>315613561
that's just racist anon
>>
>>315611585
/v shits on games thinking developers hear them out actually it does'nt make a fucking difference whether we buy it or nawh because illuminati
>>
>>315611585
>made on imgur
>has to use a generator to add text to words
You're kind of a retard.
>>
I'm african american
>>
What /v/ are you using? The Fallout graphics bitching has been nonfucking stop since those leaks started.
>>
I have a shitty year old computer I bought prebuilt for $400 and play games on Medium to Low. I don't really care about graphics, I just like playing with a mouse and keyboard while sitting at a desk, with the ability to alt-tab out to talk about how much fun I'm having with other people while watching cartoons on my second screen.
>>
Except /v/ has been endlessly shitting on Fallout 4 since it was announced. But, for the sake of your argument:

>The Witcher
>First and second both had great graphics for their time
>Third literally had downgrades from older builds shown off during production

>Fallout under Bethesda
>Terrible graphics, animations, and face renderings
>Fallout 4 is par for the course here

It's all about expectations.
>>
>>315615319

You can blame consoles for shattering everyone's expectations
>>
>>315611585
I see people claiming witcher 3 looked good..
Something is fucked up these days..
>>
File: 4260436-connor1.jpg (34KB, 655x367px) Image search: [Google]
4260436-connor1.jpg
34KB, 655x367px
More like
>Witcher 3 graphics downgraded
Don't care as long as the game is good.
>Fallout 4 graphics are bad
Don't care as long as the game is good.
>>
The Witcher 3 is just a bad game. The graphics were not the issue.
>>
>>315611585
Uhhhh have you been here for more than 5 minutes? Fallout 4 is getting absolutely shit on and has been for days. Its just gonna get worse to. Maybe you should learn to read you fucking gaylord.
>>
File: hideous.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hideous.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>315615652
Yeah man, it sure is ugly
>>
>everyone is the same person
>everyone has the same opinions
>OP is a faggot

Only one of the above is true.

Hint: OP is a faggot
>>
>>315615702
this. although there's more expectation for bethesda games to have shit graphics due to every other game they've released having shit graphics.

and W3 doesn't even have shit graphics anyways, it just had to be downgraded into reality during development

>>315615809
that's a beautiful screenshot anon
>>
>>315615809
Everything but the foliage looks great. The foliage looks like it's made of clay or something though.
>>
Luckily on /v/ there's people who understand that a gaym (Fallout 4) won't be a masterpiece just because everyone's talkin' about it. Sometimes we 4channers are less retarded than the rest of web.
>>
>>315615809
Is this modded? Not even trying to start shit, just curious.
>>
>>315614018
/v/ will like FO4.

Watch, FO4 will get predominately hated on post release in comparison to previous Beth games, and /v/ will do a backflip and start supporting it
>>
>>315615974
no it's not
>>
i've only seen marcins shilling witcher 3 and shitposting on fallout 4.

i just hope f4 turns to be at least less boring than witcher 3, /v/ tricked me good on buying that slav turd
>>
>>315615974
super turbo lighting mod
>>
>>315616129
>buying games basing on what /v/ says
>>
Where the fuck have you been? Everyone is shitting on Fallout 4.
>>
>>315611585
cancelled my preorder, fuck bethesta, lying motherfuckers! You almost got me Toddy.
>>
File: 1434340703763.jpg (59KB, 414x437px) Image search: [Google]
1434340703763.jpg
59KB, 414x437px
>>315611585
Good meme my friend
>>
>>315611585
>no /v/ shitting on everything
>no shitposting all over the place
>no 5 pages of same game
>no shillcalling anyone who likes anything
>no pictures of YouTube 240p video frame of someone filming console version of a game on a phone
>>
File: Kaer Morhen surrounds.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Kaer Morhen surrounds.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>315615974
>>315616056
>>315616195
Nope just all settings max with medium sharpening. 1440p never hurts too.

>>315615959
It's a real pity that they didn't include an option for grass shadows. The water is also pretty bad. It's a fucking stunning game nonetheless, though.
>>
>>315613561
this desu senpai
literally every major game that's being released

>/v/ shits on every little thing about it
>whoa what a shitstorm am i right guys
>a couple of weeks after release the people who actually play video games start discussing it
>>
Are you guys gay? FO4 will be the best game ever, just read the multiplayer preview to see that it will be awesome http://multiplayer.it/notizie/158625-fallout-4-una-nuova-galleria-e-qualche-informazione-sulle-caratteristiche-grafiche-di-fallout-4.html
>>
>>315611585
thats only the PKek community that cares abour graphics

literally a cancerous hell hole of ponies and weebs
>>
>>315616656
>PKek
What a shitty fucking meme.
>>
>>315611585
>/v/ is the same person

I don't like both games.
>>
>mods so ass pained they changed their precious fetish out of pure embarassment
mods are literal C.ucks
>>
>>315616656
You are such a kek senpai.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.