[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

METAL GEAR SOLID V IS NOT 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

ITS METAL GEAR SOLID "V" NOT 5
KOJIMA SAID ITS NOT A 5 IN AN INTERVIEW
BIG BOSS DOSNT DIE HES JUST BUILDING OUTTER HEAVEN KOJIMA NEVER LEFT KONAMI HES JUST MAKING THE GAME WHERE YOU PLAY AS BIG BOSS BUILDING OUTTER HEAVEN
"its not supposed to be a 5 its supposed to be a V for victory" HE SAID THAT! METAL GEAR SOLID 5 ISNT OUT YET THATS WHY PHANTOM PAIN IS BARELY RELEVENT TO THE REST OF THE METAL GEAR GAMES
>>
Just stop making these threads.
>>
WE KNOW FAGGOT
THEY SAID THAT MONTHS AGO
>>
>>315603512
They will, in time, when people stop replying to them.
>>
>>315603445
desperately grasping for straws OP?
>>
>>315603587
Someday anon... someday.
Not today.
>>
>>315603647
I am it just gives me hope cause tpps story was really shitty
>>
>>315603445
what interview?
>>
Kojima said something about a blank space...
Have you ever taken a good look at the letter V before?
hmmmm
>>
>>315603812
its an older one before it was released i think the interviewer was a blond women i promise you he said that though look on youtube my friend
>>
>>315603445
But he is leaving Konami. They even shut down the LA team.
I was all for the ruse until sometime last month. And then the recent book that came out with him saying in his essay that the game is incomplete and that's just how it was supposed to be cemented it to me. The series is over and that's it.

Maybe he made it shit so we'd just give up on the series. Maybe he purposefully made it shit so the series could continue without him as we'd all be more receptive to a new mainline game without him.

Maybe he actually thought V would be a great send off for the series and it backfired.

It's over man. Find something else.
>>
>>315603445
Yeah, because this is MGS6 and Peace Walker was MGS5.

Now sage, report and ignore this thread.
>>
>>315603512

This familia
>>
File: Jack_crying.jpg (33KB, 467x528px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_crying.jpg
33KB, 467x528px
>>315603750
Just let it go, it's a lot easier.

I'm at mission 49 right now and im just accepting the game as a good gameplay experience with a shitty story.

>mfw no mgs game will ever give me the exhilarating experience I felt from MGS and MGS2.
>>
For once in my life I'd like to see a big name game just come out of nowhere and get released with no warning.

What would the reaction be if Valve just released HL3 on steam tomorrow afternoon and the only thing telling you that it was out is the store page?

I'd love to see this done with MGS5, but the thing is that these games take time. They can reuse tons of resources from V but the game itself would take a long time.
>>
>>315604239
It's not just a good gameplay experience, for me at least, it's the best gameplay experience of the year. I couldn't care less about a disjointed story when the gameplay is stellar and graphics are great/at 1080p/60fps constant
>>
>>315604123
its another one of kojimas sneaky tricks like litterally everything alse he did
>>
People really take the V and 5 stuff too seriously. Yeah, V stands for "venom" and all, but for all purposes it can be referred to as 5. The next game is not going to be regarded as MGS5 and there is never going to be a "true" MGS5.

Oh and get this, V is 5 in Roman numerals. Double meanings, its like poetry.

People who try to argue that MGSV isn't 5 are just wasting their time on trivial bullshit.
>>
Whats so wrong with MSGV?
>>
>>315604476
the storys shit m8 and it has nothing to do with the metal gear series once you find out the end
>>
>>315604329
>its another one of kojimas sneaky tricks like litterally everything alse he did

No stop. You're as bad as the people from reddit. It isn't part of the ruse. You don't announce that you're shutting down the online division that created the multiplayer of a new game you just launched, before the PC version even has it, as part of a ruse.

There's no sneakiness here. Just corporate politics.
>>
>>315604697
I wouldn't expect the people perpetuating this shit to understand that, considering they've not finished high school, let alone had a corporate job.
>>
>>315604697
don't under estimate kojima also the online division isnt shut down the japanese branch is just handling it now
>>
>>315604843
I'm not underestimating Kojima. None of the shit that has happened over the past year is part of a ruse. None of it. It's all bad for their business, if they had intended to stay in the business, to cancel all their games and fire one of the most prominent video game directors in the entire Japanese market. Hell, he's even more valuable than any of the directors we have in the west.
He's been fired, and that's it. He didn't tell them to pretend to fire him and to pretend to cancel Silent Hills because he wants to release a half-done MGS game and then tie it in with Silent Hills or to have the players comb through the data and find something and then they'll upload the rest of the game when it comes to light that people have found the missing link or some stupid bullshit. It's done, it's over. Kaput.
>>
Is this really news? Don't we have interviews from kojima where he basically says PW is MGS5?
>>
>>315603896

Yeah it starts at one point and branches into two paths just like Big Boss.
>>
Venom Snake > Big Boss.
>>
>>315606771
fukken saved
>>
>>315606812
ayy
>>
>>315604529
how? it literally closed every plot hole there is. It answered everything.
>>
>>315606926
did you beat it?
>>
>>315606926
Because MGSV is new so it's automatically "shit". /v/ is retarded like that. It's a great game but they won't admit it until Metal Gear Solid 6 is out. They'll bitch about the story even though it's no worse than what the last five MGS games had. And they'll bitch about the gameplay even though it's the best in the series by far.
>>
>People still so delusional over this game

Kojima LA is kill, Kojima is gone. Konami is full pachinko and is run by idiots.

There is no ruse, reality is a bitch sometimes and japanese salary men running konami don't give a shit about MGS, everythings strictly business and they only care about pachinko now

You honestly have to be 100% autistic to not have a grasp on the reality of the situation at this point. MGSV was pushed out the door in a half ass state and it won't be fixed. Just forget the game even existed and move on
>>
>>315604123
>And then the recent book that came out with him saying in his essay that the game is incomplete and that's just how it was supposed to be cemented it to me. The series is over and that's it.
The blank space he was talking about was obviously how venom snake ends up turning diamond dogs into outer heaven. Kingdom of flies is still content that was cut because of budget reasons. Nobody would waste money on making cutscenes and assets just to fuck with people, you are an autist if you believe so
>>
>>315604127
/thread
>>
>>315603445
Lol nerd
>>
>>315607353
It's becoming more and more obvious if you played the game recently since every new patch is creating more bugs than it solves.
I just built an FOB using the same exact resources because they'd never go down, and you can't fulton skulls anymore. The bug that didn't have some of your emblem parts appear when you got them still isn't fixed. They pretty much abandoned the game and are just pretending to give a fuck about it to boost sales.
>>
Who cares? They burned me and I wasted my money after having faith. I'll never buy another Metal Gear game and no longer consider it good as a franchise as a whole.
>>
File: 1424210456614.jpg (61KB, 390x467px) Image search: [Google]
1424210456614.jpg
61KB, 390x467px
You're a retard, anon
>>
File: 2927068-2596408274-14023.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2927068-2596408274-14023.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
Just let it go.
The pain wont ever go away at this point.
Just accept the fact V was a desperate and barely decent attempt to make V a AAA open world game.
An d that Konami is done making video games.
Until the Pachinko/Gambling industry in japan crashes.
>>
>>315607845
niggers
>>
>>315607845
Fuck you Nelsius Washington
>>
File: NES-E2-USA-REV-A.jpg (65KB, 368x524px) Image search: [Google]
NES-E2-USA-REV-A.jpg
65KB, 368x524px
>Metal Gear without Kojima

Kill me
>>
>>315607845
roll
>>
>>315604123

>in his essay that the game is incomplete and that's just how it was supposed to be

What? Why?
>>
>>315603445
Let it go
>>
>>315607447
Are you saying that to me? Or the people who think that they made the Kingdom of the Flies stuff as an obvious clue for a ruse? Because I never said that that was the thing he wanted to feel incomplete. The whole game feels incomplete. Skull Face just dies. The mission leading up to it has no build up. You just rescue a guy and then it's time to go kill Skull Face, and then you do and you don't even fight him.

That's part of the game that feels blank, but not the only one. The whole game feels incomplete. The majority of the missions have almost no bearing on the main plot whatsoever.

If the missions were done up like Venom's Diary it would be like:
>Kaz got me a job today. I was sent to kill a guy, but I knocked him out and extracted him. Kaz said he was working for someone who might be working for someone else who probably works for Cipher.
>I had to go rescue some prisoners today. They were working for Cipher. We threw them in the brig.
>I kidnapped some guy today. He was working for someone who works for Cipher. He was pretty scared. He's an A rank in intel so he's gonna work there now. I got a tape from Ocelot and it has some stuff from Huey's last interrogation. He's a dick but because I'm actually the player's stand-in and most players really like Otacon and Huey was pretty much Wheelchair-Otacon I feel like we shouldn't kill him without any hard proof he did the things he did, as most players will feel that way.
>>
>>315607845
rollan
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.