[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the PS3 version of this? PC shits pls go, I'm military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PN1750.jpg (251KB, 1594x1833px) Image search: [Google]
PN1750.jpg
251KB, 1594x1833px
How is the PS3 version of this?
PC shits pls go, I'm military
>>
>>315379253
you need to be a braindamaged PTSDd Veteran in order to content with a console, so no
>>
>>315379253
>buying or playing any multiplat ever on a console
Get the infinitely superior PC version you moron.
>>
It's great. I played through the PS3 version myself.

People shit talk Dark Souls 2, but I loved the design of the game. There are secrets to be found everywhere and the game is just so large.
>>
it's the vanilla game with the DLC included. Also includes tweaks to gameplay and enemy place, iirc.

I've played most of the Souls games on ps3, and DaS2 is as playable as all the others on said platform.

You're gonna be fine.
>>
slightly worse than the new console version.

but it is a bad game in general, sorry.
>>
>>315379459
>enemy place

*new enemy placements

I'm retarded
>>
>>315379448

>playing dark souls on PC

Do you enjoy being invaded by hackers?
>>
>>315379253
I'm pretty sure the PS3 version is just DS2 with all the Dlc included, whereas for some reason the PC/PS4/Xbone version is the rebalanced game.
>>
>>315379579
Oh shit, so the ps3 is the best version? fucking lol
>>
The PS4 version im playing through right now. Gotta say, I don't know why but I'm really enjoying it way more than the original core game.

It's really good. The PS4 version runs really well, and looks really good. It probably won't do so to the same extent on PS3 but it's a good buy.
>>
>>315379579
if anything the rebalancing makes it even more shit than it already was. more ganks, haphazardly placed tanks placed in the early game, sticking enemies throughout to make it "harder" even though it just makes it more tedious and doesnt make geographical sense.

dark souls 2 had such strong fucking bones and then all the meat they added did nothing but make for a bad souls game. I loved demons and dark but dark 2 can suck my fucking dick. sideways.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.