[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom Hearts 2 had an amazing final sequence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Reaction_Command_KHII.gif (966KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction_Command_KHII.gif
966KB, 384x216px
Kingdom Hearts 2 had an amazing final sequence
>>
>>313155337
KH2 had pretty fun boss fights in general.
>>
>>313155337
>QTE: the ending
Yawn.
>>
If any flashy thing will pass as amazing to you then yeah I guess

It's a garbage cash grab though and you're going to have to accept that sooner or later
>>
>Tutorial prompts in the final battle telling you how to not die by pressing a button

Literally a game for children.
>>
>>313155575
are you dumb?
it was a striaght up boss
>>
>Riku holding back (risking their deaths) just so he can maintain the stupidest fashion statement ever
>>
File: 1424150601157.gif (454KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424150601157.gif
454KB, 350x300px
>>313155337
It's really fucking shallow but QTEs are good for hyping up retards like me

>jumping and cutting through giant chunks of buildings being flung at you with a giant key

KHIII better deliver on these levels of retarded shenanigans with the gameplay of BBS
>>
>all that shit before the final boss

I didn't even know who was fighting who at that point.
>>
The entire boss gauntlet was amazing, completely over the top balls to the wall cuhrazy

>oh shit, the castle transformed into a fucking mecha dragon
>oh cool we shot it down, wait thats not even its final form
>oh shit its throwing buildings at us
>Oh crap Xemnas is fused with that fucking thing, team attack time
>whew its over, xemnas BTFO
>wait its not over?
>IS THAT A FUCKING LIGHTSABER
>OH SHIT RIKU HELP
>OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK MASH TRIANGLE AND X HARDER

I cant wait to see how 3 tops that
>>
Anger and hate are
>>
>letting Maleficent, who has clearly evil intentions with obvious and immediate bad results, go free
>so that you can fight...it was Xemnas right...who may potentially do more bad things at some point, but at the time mostly just wanted his heart
>have a happy ending and forget all about Maleficent
>>
I played the jp ver at release so imagine how confused i was when i had to use 2 buttons for a qte
>>
I hate damn near everything about Kingdom Hearts except for the combat.

Goddamn that is some fun fucking combat
>>
>data Xemnas is a deadly motherfucker
Who'd have thought?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.