[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Extreme Code Talker was easier to finish than Code Talker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: straightouttamyanimes.jpg (86KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
straightouttamyanimes.jpg
86KB, 930x930px
>Extreme Code Talker was easier to finish than Code Talker

FUCKING WHAT
>>
I'm not complaining one bit.
>>
>>313110184
why tho?
because of unlocks?
>>
Its because you knew where he was.

tbh, I spent 3 hours on that level cause I couldn't fucking find code talker. I thought I was going crazy checking every goddamn room. AND I was trying to do it no alerts/no kills. Ended up fultoning every soilder.

When I finally found the door which was ON THE FIRST GODDAMN DOOR, I was so pissed.
>>
>>313110279

Nah, when I played Extreme I just went to the crack at the waterfall, went to the mansion, bumrushed in, got him, and bumrushed to the northern pickup.

Now I'm just trying to cheese my way through EXTREME SALLYFUCKYOUFACE so I can have all the missions complete for if we get jewed and I buy it.
>>
>>313110463
Use vehicles, I got a super easy S rank with like 2 APCs.
>>
File: 2015-10-15_00001.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-15_00001.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
So, how the hell does no traces actually work?
>>
>>313111069
No items, no buddies and no weapons
All you're allowed to do is hold ups if i recall correctly
>>
>>313111405
Right, I was confused since in that pic I had gotten seen and even shot at and I thought that dictated if you got it. But yeah I didn't shoot or do anything like that so that makes sense.
>>
>>313111405
You can use buddies no? If I remember right the easiest way to get S rank on Backup, Back Down is to have D-horse stand in the way of a target, Fulton it and then wait for the mission to end and you'll get S rank because of the no traces
>>
File: 2015-10-14_00002.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-14_00002.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>313111069
Don't press the trigger button for any reason ever, don't use boxes unless you're planning to finish the mission with them, buddy skills are fine as far as I know except for any sort of kill or knockout. You can fulton and holdup but that's about it.
Picture is just to show off tbh fam.
>>
FUCKING GOD DAMNIT EXTREME MISSIONS ARE THE STUPID FUCKING SHIT

FUCK OFF MISSION 50

JESUS CHRIST

HAHAHAHA I GOT YOU ONE FUCKING TIME

FUCK YOU KONAMI
>>
>>313110184
You got good
>>
>install mod to change Xbox prompts to dualshock
>break fps, form 50-60 to 20-30, 10's in cutscenes
What the FUCK.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.