[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else having trouble with the expansion quests on Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Anyone else having trouble with the expansion quests on Death March? I beat the game on Death March and it wasnt as hard as this shit. What build are you using?
>>
>>313004119
I find using Yrden and Axii helps with the faster enemies like the arachnomorphs and boars. It's still annoying ploughing through all the enemies when they're like all damage sponges.
>>
>>313004297
Yea they just feel overpowered as shit. What armor set you using?
>>
I think they've made it a lot more challenging with the patches.

Fully upgraded igni used to be op as fuck. Now it's just a little burning.
>>
>>313004541
Using mastercrafted griffin armor.
>>
>>313004119
I have noticed that enemies take more damage and Geralt takes a lot more damage.

Honestly the combat is still really horrible but I'm still enjoying it as a whole. Possessed Geralt is best Geralt.
>>
>>313005319
>combat is still really horrible
So this meme's still running huh
>>
>>313005576
Not him, but it's not exactly the most enjoyable or challenging in a good way. The balancing is way off, enemies are damage sponges and some of the animations are fucked. It's certainly not as bad as some on /v/ say and it's not shit, but it feels more like a chore you just want to pass so you can get to talk to more people.
>>
>>313005576
It's not good but unlike a lot of the memers I still really like The Witcher 3.

The reality is that combat is actually a relatively small portion of the game. You spend more time riding your horse, exploring, talking to characters, etc and I find most of the other aspects of the game to be very enjoyable.
>>
>>313005576
The worst thing about it is Geralt's twirling and dancing. I know that it's cannon, but it makes timing attacks impossible.
>>
>>313004297
>boars

fucking shit, i just encountered these and theyre doing my head in. Took me an hour to kill as they just run in, ram you, run off.

Nice to have more variety with enemies though, something that was sorely needed.

>>313004684
yeah my fire no longer burns everything around it to a crisp, found aard to be handy for knock down and then the finisher, fighting so many human enemies in this dlc that its finally useful.
>>
I've wanted to play Witcher 3, but it doesn't run as well as I would like it. Running with most things around high or lower and hairworks off I only get around 44 fps in white orchard with a 970. I guess my processor could be a bottleneck, i5 at 3.6ghz, but I still feel like I should be getting better.
>>
>>313008947
after 1-2 hrs of play i get a notification saying im low on memory and to shut down the witcher. Sometimes im lucky and can save it, other times the came shutsdown might fight and i didnt get to save. Would trade a bottleneck for this
>>
>>313008947
im on a 980 at max settings getting 70+ fps. Dont know, could be your card
>>
>>313009270

Yeah, but the thing is I'm not 100% sure it's a bottleneck or something else. The only game I can compare it to is GTA V, where I get around a constant 60fps at pretty much max settings. Meanwhile I can't hit 60 in Witcher 3 even if I drop all the graphical settings to low.

>>313009429

It's only Witcher 3 though.
>>
>>313009270
>came shutsdown might fight
game shuts down mid fight*

dunno what happened there

>>313009480
yeah sounds like witcher 3 then i guess, unlucky dude
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.