[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any good series you can recommend, im fairly new to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: a959bb55a9f1757e3d191243db29ba4a.jpg (523KB, 1740x1246px) Image search: [Google]
a959bb55a9f1757e3d191243db29ba4a.jpg
523KB, 1740x1246px
is there any good series you can recommend, im fairly new to the board, been a fan of yuri for a while but only started getting into it more recently, ive already read citrus and NTR up to current chapters and want something to fill the void while i wait
>>
Anything here that has a general is usually worth watching.
>>
Stop reading shit. That's ny recommendation
>>
>>2375513
>reeeeeee people dont like the same thing as me
>>
File: Comfy Dykes Inside.png (386KB, 875x750px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Dykes Inside.png
386KB, 875x750px
>>2375510
Now you know that isn't true. OP, consult the sticky at the top of the board, it's got a list of all the classics. Some anime I personally recommend:

Flip Flappers, a story chock full of metaphors about the protagonist going through puberty and discovering her sexuality as a lesbian.

Black Rock Shooter, both the OVA and TV series. It's about domestic violence and angry lesbians killing each other.

Yuyushiki, a cute lesbian threesome of high school girls in a slice of life setting.
>>
>>2375517
thanks ill check it out, looking for more of a slice of life setting
>>
>>2375520
Then I can also recommend Non Non Biyori, Kinmoza and Hidamari Sketch. All of which are more on the subtext side, but none the less are very yuri friendly.
>>
Bloom into you and Yuzumori-san are way better than citrus and ntr imo. Also there's that new manga called my unrequited love, also from YH (the first two I mentioned aren't from there) and anything from Morishima Akiko.
If you want slice of life I've only read Yuru Yuri and Oomuro-ke though.
>>
>>2375509
why not start from the classics girlfriends and gokujou drops where really big for me back when i started
>>
>>2375517
Usually was the operative word there.
>>
>>2375513
>citrus
>shit
NTR is an abomination to be sure, but what could you possibly have against citrus?
>>
>>2375523
Different stroke for different folks.
I used to think YagaKimi is vastly superior to Citrus, but then recently I found myself enjoy Citrus chapters far more than YagaKimi. Citrus actually does exceptionally well in exuding the thrilling feelings of youth and first love and is much more fun to read, even though the drama comes off as silly at time. YagaKimi, as a seinen, is more refined and matured, and for readers who want to appreciate the art, the mood and the character growths.

NTR is shit, that I agree.
>>
>>2375631
I liked Citrus better when the girls were crazy psychos who antagonized each other for admittedly retarded reasons and the plot was thrilling. Not so thrilled now with the slice of life chapters, especially with the recent characterizations of Mei, who turned from feisty stoic into a piece of wood.
>>
>>2375636
It's been done right though you have to admit. Didn't you get incredibly frustrated all the times they nearly got somewhere but Yuzu pussied out or something? It's the natural progression.
>>
>>2375641
I didn't really feel frustrated by recent "blueballing" developments because I think that the series has settled into a groove now where you know that Yuzu and Mei will eventually resolve their problems and insecurities by just talking to each other. It's cute and all, but I find myself really liking what Yagakimi's doing right now; the build up to the play is quietly intense and you can't wait until the dominoes start falling.
>>
>>2375509
Go to Dynasty Scans Reader and explore the tags you like.
Also read Girl Friends by Morinaga Milk and the currently running Bloom into You.
>>
>>2375653
I don't care/mind when they develop a sexual relationship, what could be frustrating is the 'emotional blueballing' (I'm sure you meant something similar anyway but yeah).

So many series wait so long to get anywhere and it's infuriating to read/watch. You said that they will 'eventually resolve their problems and insecurities by just talking to each other'. Well, yes, that is what's already started to happen. The case of whether it has happened too soon is entirely subjective. Personally, I like the sense of progression.
>>
>>2375517
>Yuyushiki
>lesbian

Hahahahahaha
>>
File: 323949_1322804271202_400_250.jpg (41KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
323949_1322804271202_400_250.jpg
41KB, 400x250px
>yet another "help I'm a lazy faggot and can't be bothered to read the sticky" thread
>devolves into an argument about Citrus

These faggots...
>>
>>2375708
Yes, it is. Are you confusing it with another show? Yuyushiki whole plot is Yuzuko and Yukari constantly arguing about wanting to fuck Yui.
>>
>>2375521
>Kinmoza
>subtext
Don't be afraid to call it text, it's already old enough to be well known.
>>
>>2375509

Why dont you read the sticky first like a functional human being
>>
>>2376192
I think you're remembering incorrectly. Those two never argue. The conflict is between them propositioning Yui together, and her fending off their advances.
>>
Go to the Korean Webtoons/Manhwa thread. Read The Love Doctor. It starts cute and fun, then gets really deep and serious. Great storytelling with complex characters and relationships. The art is rough at the beginning but it's now very polished and stylish.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.