[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean Webtoon/Manhwa General Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 19

File: Collage_Fotor.jpg (1MB, 2999x1861px) Image search: [Google]
Collage_Fotor.jpg
1MB, 2999x1861px
To add to the etherpad:
https://etherpad.net/p/01001100_01101001_01101110_01101011_01110011

Master pad:
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

WDTFS >>2347200
The Love Doctor >>2335508
Serenade >>2261445
Miss Angel & Miss Devil >>2315419
It'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist! >>2315427
Pulse >>2312987

Previous Thread >>2332630
>>
Anyone think Flower Garden will have official translations on the English site?
>>
>>2349334
glad the links are on this one thanks
>>
How long is Chain of Youth on hiatus for?
>>
>>2349337
if Lezhin thinks it's popular enough then it most likely will
>>
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/BISCON/76
>>
>>2349337
The author on twitter said sometime soon https://twitter.com/MisPM_and_Kunni/status/868379397010608128
>>
>>2349396
The hell.. Then should I even start translating Flower Garden if it's going to be officially translating.
WYU.
>>
>>2349412

You should translate it until they release it in English at least.
You never know maybe it will take weeks for it to be translated.
>>
>>2349475
I argee with Soshipanda. It would be nice if you could translate. I enjoy and appreciate your translations.
>>
>>2349412
Your choice, though I hope you do work on it. Otherwise, was their another webtoon/manhwa, you were looking to pickup?
>>
>>2349412
Though a part of me wants to agree with Soshi lowercase panda, [since I do enjoy reading Flower Garden and other translated stories without using mental effort to translate in my head] I think that if you believe it is a risk, then you should maybe pick up a different webtoon

You work is appreciated though!
>>
>>2349396

"Annyeong haseyo" I feel second hand embarrassment.
>>
>>2349475
>>2349496
>>2349547
>>2349562
Dropping flower garden. Didn't really think that whole Lezhin and already been reported once thing, besides Official translations are coming out.
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/lugbdv.pdf

The chapter two link for Flower Garden is broken
>>
>>2349192
He / she says you need a password? Why this drama again? If you do not have Google shit, you can not read. Drama!
>>
what does it say there in short: https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/everyday_lily/e2 ? end of the series, hiatus, end of the season?
>>
>>2349412
There isn't any announcement that they will official release Flower Garden in English.
>>
Please translate on the leash
>>
>>2349721
Seconding this.
>>
>>2349722
here you are, chapter 1.

https://pastebin.com/rGLDtSmU
>>
>>2349655
Isn't that from the author of that series?
>>
>>2349753
Thank you, based anon.
>>
>>2349753
Thank you
>>
Maison de maid ch29?
>>
>>2350542
I seen someone else begging for the chapter in the ether pad, if your the same person stop begging and just wait until someone posts it. Like seriously.
>>
OMG! I absolutely love this new series!

'She who is special to me'

I love you whoever posted it! Amazing job you did! Thank you so much!
>>
>>2350803
I know it's hard to convey tone through text and so I want you to know that I don't say this is a mean way or harshly but i just wanted to inform you that:

That's a chinese manhua/webtoon so it doesn't belong in this thread
>>
>>2350570
where is etherpad with all the chapters?
>>
>>2351029
lol its right there, sorry i was retarded
>>
I know this is a thread for Korean manhwa but beloved by Jae-Liu was updated
>>
>>2350963
> She Who's Most Special to Me, Beloved, Slightly Sour Secret
There does seem to be a few Chinese manhua in the master pad, so I think discussion is okay for it. There's not enough manhua for them to have their own thread.
>>
>>2351340
Personally I love Dear L/Beloved... [I wish the translator did She who's most special better though since some dialogue is missing in each chapter]

I just never mentioned it because it would be my luck that someone would yell at me for mentioning it here since it's a Korean thread.
>>
I feel like it is okay to have beloved and a couple of the other manhua bc they are in webtoon format. I was the one who put them in the ether pad, let me know if other Anon's don't want them on there.
>>
>>2351130
Yes, ch 13 of Beloved has been added to the etherpad. In the future only imgur or a sharing site will be added no dynasty or batoto links since those are reader!
>>
>Chinese webcomics to ban from discussion
Besides SQ, is there any Chinese webcomics that has its own thread?
>>
Why change love doctor to PDF? It is horrible to read using phone
>>
>>2351683
They were changed to the 'my mixtape PDF' bc a lot of the links from imgur are dead, they were reported. Also I can read them just fine on my iphone. Just be happy you have links for FREE
>>
>>2351683
I can actually read them better with the my mix tape, plus there are no grey gaps in between each page
>>
>>2351683
You must have a crappy phone... besides, those links were from tabibi's list (from tumblr). Someone just copied them to 4chan's etherpad
>>
>>2351683
Search #TheLoveDoctor on twitter, and browse this
>>2351822
thread if you want imgur link.

I'm sorry you have such a crappy phone. I hope you earn or get enough allowance to buy something better than 1st generation iPhone.
>>
>>2351748
someone sent me those links, I don't check the source of the, but if this tabibi wants them down just say the word
>>
>>2351836
Idk who sent you the links but a permission from the owner would've been appreciated. You also have a note in your etherpad not to post the links somewhere else, so I guess you know how this works. They even copied the links for Serenade, Everyday Lily and WDTFS...

Next time, maybe ask the contributors first where they got the links before putting them in the masterpad?
>>
>>2351880
What it means is don't copy the whole thing on to somewherw else, just to have one working links page.

No we don't ask people where they got the links, but we are happy to take things down if the original own says they don't want them on there. It will get super annoying to have to ask where and when you got this link or who does it belong too. And also I just checked out tabibi links page and there are a lot of the same links on there too, some I know they probably didn't get "permission" to use them.
>>
>>2351880
It is like how soshipanda complained about his link being on this pad, we immediately took it down.
>>
>>2351880
We don't care if people copy the links, we just care if it's the whole page. And it does say everyone is welcome to read.
>>
>>2352004
The links you're referring to are being shared by the translators themselves. I don't think there's a need to ask for "permission" from the one who updates the etherpad
>>
>>2351748
>>2351827
>I-its your shit phone!

My phone is fine, it's just nuisance that when i open the link it download the pdf, I want to read it online.
>>
>>2352040
>gets free chapters
>complains it's a nuisance to download
Having a shitty phone is a more viable excuse.
>>
>>2352040
you must have a junky phone, the my mixtape pdf are read online, you don't have to download them
>>
>>2352037
see here >>2351880

I just trying to make a point that it's useless to get "permission" to use links. If they are shared then they are shared, unless you make a big deal out of it like Soshipanda did.

And about the copying and pasting notice on the pad we mean the link to the master pad (like the actual link not that series chapters), we could careless about people copy the links to the chapters, bc we will add all links that people send and share

>>2352040
You need a new phone, the pdf files can be read over the internet, they don't need to be downloaded.

happy trails.................
>>
>>2352051
>>2352055
Just accept the fact that some people might prefer imgur, as well as others mixtape. Thankfuly masterpad editor now put both of them.

there was no need to be rude.
>>
Anyone translate elixir? As an anon of course
>>
>>2352070
first, how is not being rude by complaining? second, you make demands when u pay for the products/services. it's a hassle uploading chapters through Imgur. In addition, it's easier to get deleted.
>>
>>2352040
i use xperia z3 with chrome and it also downloads instead of opening in browser, bet i would have to just change some options but it seems like too much of a bother
>>
>>2352095
I will eventually.. but if someone Korean-born wants to, they can
>>
>>2352095
soshipanda is doing it again since WYU got report after one chapter
>>
Many thanks to whoever is adding TLD to the pad as imgur/zip format. I appreciate having the option to download the images instead of PDFs.
>>
>>2352095
Really Anon?
It has been translated for a while. Chapter 13/14 is just the current one, if I remember correctly.
Use the next time, the pad. Then you do not need to ask such a question.
>>
>>2352127
>>2352070
Oh how FUCKING nice of that OTHER anon to upload as IMGUR instead of having to read PDFs from that SHITTY TRANSLATOR

OH WAIT

THE TRANSLATOR WAS THE ONE WHO UPLOADED THE IMGUR

ON THE TLD THREAD

WHERE TLD IS UPLOADED

AS IMGUR

AND NOT PDF

MULTIPLE TIMES ALREADY

GO TO THAT FUCKING THREAD ONEE-SAMA

>>2351822

AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PDFS BECAUSE I ONLY POST IMGUR THERE

you know, I only post pdfs in the fb group and nowhere else.
PDF format is only posted on fb group to avoid lezhin takedowns and post deletion.
I post imgur on twitter, TLD thread and it is regularly stolen onto many websites like mangagogo, kissmanga and https://tabibi0103.tumblr.com as a online format.

If you have time to complain about file format on a thread, please use that time to use google search instead.
>>
>>2352348
The anon(s) you're yelling at are more imoutos than onee-samas. There's a distinction that a lot of people miss.
>>
>>2352348
If you're who I think you are, I like your translations.. you're better than me anyway... If those people know Korean then they should just read the raws or translate things themselves if they think they can do better...

I can't really comment on the whole file type thing though since I only read webtoons/manhwa on my laptop so I have no issues with it...

On another note.. this weeks chapter of Elixir hurt my soul when Siyeon requested that Hwayeon erase Eunha's memories... I'm just imaging her walking around like some husk, feeling like something missing but not knowing what it is... that is, until she encounters Siyeon again
>>
>>2352348
The new PDFs (mymixtap) of TLD that were put on the pad are the official English releases not the translated ones that the Meow-chan does.

-Ether Mods
>>
>>2352374
why the hell are they making it as PDFs? they literally don't need to! the only reason I'm making it as Mixtape PDFs is because of Lezhin, which doesn't matter on /u/!

They can keep it as imgur or anything else, why do they bother making it pdf when shitty imoutos keep bothering about not being able to open PDFs?

So annoying...
>>
>>2352406
The ones that was deleted was because they were originally posted on FB group, which is why the lezhin spies inside the group was able to report and delete all the imgur links as they wanted.

There are different imgur links that was uploaded and posted into those etherpads that probably weren't uploaded to FB group, which means it is safe from Lezhin spies.

Ah whatever

I just hate PDF whiners. Imgur links are all over twitter and and /TLD/ general, and probably spread everywhere else as well.
>>
>>2352386
Those pdf links are from tumblr. They're in mixtape because Lezhin reports the imgur links.

These shitty ungrateful imoutos who can't afford an iPhone to read them should settle for what they can get here. It's free so I don't understand why they complain a lot
>>
>>2349356
They said a month. It's like June already and there hasn't been a release. I heard the artist is going through something.
>>
>>2353113
oh no, not again... as long as it has nothing to do with their health...
>>
>>2352348
I wasn't complaining, I was showing my appreciation. I have no problem opening PDFs on my mobile, I simply prefer having the official translation as actual images/zip, just like it used to be uploaded to the old mega account.
>>
>>2353133
if you read the author's note, it had something to do with the artist's anxiety disorder recurring. I think this would take more than a month I guess.

After reading the author's note, I had to buy the rest of the chapters on Lezhin so that at least I can help support the artist. Hope Dead Sea will be well soon.
>>
Elixir 15 - http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/d0kA9K0J/file.html

As always, it doesn't compare to the official translation so you can always wait for that instead...but I do try to keep a nice word flow going and I tend to word things in a way, that I speak/non English readers can understand...

but if anyone with korean knowledge notices something is really wrong, feel free to reply here and let me know and I will fix it (Plus it'll help me learn!).

I've had a really bad migraine the last 2 days so I'm sure I've made some [hopefully only] minor mistakes here and there...
>>
>>2353152
ty soshipanda. i appreciate the work u've done
>>
>>2353152
Thanks Sosh! I read the official translations for Chapters 1-8, and your translations were honestly pretty close. Close enough for me (as a native English speaker). So I feel comfortable with your rough translations. Keep up the good work.

This chapter hurts my heart.
>>
>>2353264
Yeah.. this one always makes me need to watch or read something cheerful after, in order to cleanse my soul... otherwise the dark tone makes me a little depressed lol.

This variety in plot lines is what I love about Korean Yuri Webtoons/Manhwas because sometimes I feel like the Japanese ones are very similar [though i do still enjoy them]
>>
>>2353264
>>2353312
I just reread all the chapters currently available and I agree, these chapters *each of them* definitely hit the feels. The pacing is quite fast, which I love. I suppose Chapter 16 is finally going to explain Siyeon's strange relationship/contract with her sister. Because right now it feels really incest-y, but like Eunha says... it may be some weird "witchy thing I don't understand."

Koreans love their amnesia and memory loss plot lines. I'm anticipating lots of poignant and depressing feels from both of the girls as they cope.
>>
ON A LEASH 09 PLEASE
>>
>>2353482
Don't scream and don't beg.
>>
>>2353490
OK
>>
>TTP 25
Oh have mercy, my heart. Looking forward to the next. I only imagine this is the calm before the storm.

>Elixir 15
I actually like Siyeon's disheveled hair best in this chapter. Can anyone confirm that Siyeon and Eunha both have the same surname (Ryu)? In 15 chapters, Eunha's only been addressed by her full name twice (by Siyeon when she came to her rescue and in Siyeon's text message header/contacts screen).
>>
>>2353527
>The Third Party CH25
Oh shit! She is ready!
>>
>>2353527
>TTP 25
So at the end PD noticed she's a virgin?
>>
>>2353113

New chapter is out for a week already. They didn't have sex and we learned Yoona past.
>>
>>2353527
they both have the same last name Ryu 류.. but this sort of thing isn't uncommon in Korean...

for example Kim 김 is one of the most common last names and a lot of Koreans have that last name but they aren't related by blood and any connection would more likely be from some great great great great great [etc] grandparent/so far in their ancestry that you wouldn't consider it to be anything
>>
Do people prefer Mixtape instead of Zippy??
I saw someone in the Etherpad request mixtape or imgur but I don't post a Imgur link since it can be reported and I don't want anyone else to upload it there... but if another website is preferred let me know

Elixir 15 - https://my.mixtape.moe/jnmqas.pdf
sorry about the quality if it isn't good.. i've never used mixtape before but when you zoom in it's clearer
[sorry about the qua
>>
>>2353642
Scroll up there was just a big thing about tgat
>>
>>2353642
I'd prefer if the zippy files are ordered as such: 001, 002, 003. Because the continuous reader I use (Sumatra PDF) doesn't know how to read 1, 2, 3, etc. Having gaps between pages is annoying.
>>
>>2353653
This.

>>2353642
Overall, I really don't care about the format since they're all readable to me. For some reason Pasteboard(?) is blurry for me on mobile, but clear on computer. But generally for mobile convenience, I prefer Imgur > Mixtape > PDF > Zip. Whatever format is most convenient for uploaders is fine by me.
>>
>>2353653
>>2353666
okay, I'll name them differently in the future and I'll also edit the pages after image grabbing them next time, so that there isn't any cut off images...
>>
>>2353653
If you read it on phone then use WPS office. This app can read pdf fine.
>>
>>2353653
You read these for free. I'd prefer people not to complain when they get stuff for free, but the world doesn't work like that.

There are gaps bc they spilt the pages so it is easier to work with. But let's complain about the gaps bc we think we are entitled to read these for free.
>>
>>2353653
PDF Expert on ios work freat, can read pdf, unzip rar and zip files and is free
>>
File: 001.png (362KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
362KB, 2560x1440px
>>2353674
>>2353686
>>2353690
ResidentSleeper
>>
>>2353555

KR Release? Thanks for letting us know! The official english translations may take a while.
>>
>>2353653
I use Sequential for mac since I'm on a desktop, I prefer the old way. zip, rar and unzip > Imgur > Mixtape, PDF, single image.
But I do super hate all these awkward crops, it's like they(lezhin, peanutoon? etc) ran them though a batch automate script in photoshop...
>>
Challenger Comics Viewer for android is free, very light, reads zip, rar, cbz, cbr, and can be set to display the pages continuously without the breaks.
>>
So did anyone read Sadistic Beauty newest chapter?
Did the lesbian got saved?
>>
Does anyone know what the on the leash synopsis is?
>>
Is that all there is to My Pleasure? If so, that ending was fucking depressing as shit and I feel so bad for Namsu and hated Hye-Yeon so fucking much.
>>
>>2355287
There seems to be something after the last chapter (Maybe an epilogue), but someone would need to rip it.

https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/mypleasure#
>>
Someone know a good site to read those webtoons online? I knew a good one but I can't remember the name anymore.
>>
>>2355690
One more specific
>>
>>2355834
Can be anyone as long as I can read for free.
>>
>>2355864
Have you even tried to look around... lurk a little it isn't hard.
>>
>>2355864
You're not entitled to free webtoons
>>
>>2355690
you obviously don't belong here if you don't even know that there is a master pad.
>>
Any news about official translation of Flower Garden?
>>
File: tumblr_or0pr3HG691rnqhl4o1_540.png (516KB, 414x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or0pr3HG691rnqhl4o1_540.png
516KB, 414x810px
>>2354573
took this off tumblr
>>
File: 1421176781269.jpg (79KB, 486x698px) Image search: [Google]
1421176781269.jpg
79KB, 486x698px
>>2354573
>>2356332
As expected, it turns into a threesome and the lesbian is going to get fucked straight by the faggot next chapter.
Was good while it lasted.
>>
>>2356374
>As expected, it turns into a threesome and the lesbian is going to get fucked straight by the faggot next chapter.
Fuck, pleae tell me you're joking.
>>
>>2356420
I wish I was, but the author went with the most cliché and deplorable way possible to continue the story.
And of course it's the lesbian who proposes the threesome, because you can't beat the dick, after all.
>>
>>2356441
that's why I just steer clear of anything not explicitly labelled GL. I don't trust any of the others at all.
>>
>Sadistic Beauty ch35 (no threesome, Yuri and I doubt a threesome will happen next chapter): >http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/NM5Fnp1P/file.html
So ZippyAnon lied to us?

And what logic is that?
The lesbian wants to fuck the girl she likes, but she immediately proposes a threesome next chapter cause the guy is there and can fuck her now?
Or it's the readers feels threatened by the lesbian character, so author makes her bi now who loves the dick too so readers would be happy route and the lesbian ends with the guy MC dumps?
>>
>>2356448
both sides don't have proof unless they have the actual source.
>>
>>2356448
I mean, how did Zippy lie? Ch. 35 had just been released and they were simply predicting where they thought the story would go.

I don't know Korean but saw the ch. 36 raws and assume that Geyrin proposed she stay because she didn't want to leave Doona alone with Haesol, not because she is interested in him.
>>
>>2356448
>Or it's the readers feels threatened by the lesbian character, so author makes her bi now who loves the dick too so readers would be happy route and the lesbian ends with the guy MC dumps?
I think it's this. I remember comments being really, really negative about having a lesbian in the story... especially when whole chapters were devoted to her.
>>
>>2356448

I don't see where is the lie when you read the chapter there no threesome just Yuri and the mistress bathing while the lesbian is in her own happy world.
>>
>>2356481
I saw the comments too, but readers will complain about anything so I don't give them much attention. Going from the author's statements, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she won't "ruin" Geyrin.
>>
File: 10.jpg (513KB, 1080x4320px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
513KB, 1080x4320px
When Geyrin was asked to leave, she got jealous and asked for playing too.

Doona wanted her to go home and she is the one who refused to go and proposed to play.

(WARNING the pic included is the page about the threesome proposition).
>>
>>2356489
>>2356495
I wonder how the author plans to not make the lesbain doing it with the guy in this scenario where she clearly is the one who wants to do it out of being jealous and the guy is even more of a weak sub than her, I really hope this won't turn with the lesbian being changed to be a bi dom now to this loser guy out of the femMC influence.

But then we should remember this is just porn story and what tastes it caters the most so the bad end with is pretty much a given.
>>
>>2356489
>she won't "ruin" Geyrin
Because you consider that a lesbian proposing a threesome to a man doesn't "ruin" her?
Let's face it, the author does what her audience want; men on women bdsm action, and if there's conversion too it's double the bonus for them.
>>
>>2356292
nope
>>
>>2356292
Just wait patiently, the author said soon
>>
File: 01.png (625KB, 766x631px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
625KB, 766x631px
finally they kissed
>>
>>2357139
I can now die in peace
>>
>>2357139
What manhwa/webtoon is that? It doesn't look familiar.
>>
>>2357267
It's Bittersweet con panna from foxtoon and it has been translated by the shinsakura group up to chap 2 but i hope that someone else will pick this up since the ssk group releases is very slow (it has 84 chap now) and they set pass on their site to read it.
>>
Reading the last chapter 45 of My GF Ex-B did it got axed?
They basically resolved all drama in few panels which was built before for chapters lenght.
>>
>>2357340
It did seem to end rather abruptly and loose ends tied up very quickly (ex. the artist with a crush on Sena). Do we know if there are any epilogue or extra chapters planned?
>>
>>2357328
They also upload on the batoto. Same for Partition
>>
Lezhin US was asked about Flower Garden. https://twitter.com/LezhinComics_US/status/873403082595483648
>>
Elixir Chapter 16: my.mixtape.moe/bezhvq.pdf
>>
>>2358364
This just gets more fucked up and I love it
>>
>>2358364
Reading the raw: I was like why the fuck would she do that.
Reading it translated: Oh.
>>
>>2358364
>If you can resist cumming from this doll until the end...

hooookay. This is reaching corny plot levels.
>>
>>2358364
I'm kinda liking the sister more than Eunha? Is that... weird?
>>
>>2358445
Yes.
>>
>>2358445
No.

you macho.
>>
>>2358453
fuckin virgin
>>
God the third party is just so damn annoying the characters are so one dimensional also one of the MC is supposed to be a player end a hot mature women but she come off (to me at least) as a desperate bitch who would sleep with anyone to get what she wants (to meet the presedent of the company) why! we still don't know and I don't think the author knows either he/she is just going with the flow.

And the other one is just a naive girl (who frankly act like a child in a lot of times) she doesn't know anything she follows whatever her father or her husband tells her to do which super annoying, she is not attractive or interesting at all she is just a lost case for me. And the way she is dressing is also like a child, look at the other MC at least she looks as an adult. I hate people like this in real life and in comics too I hate manga because of this aspect (their heroines is always some teenage girls who happens to be in most of the time naive too).

The story is crap there is nothing to look for in this manhwa or whatever it is, this is just a lost case for as a whole. I'm just stating my opinion here AND yes no one is forcing me to read it I wanted to gave it a chance but NO my time is so much more valuable than to waste it in this crap.
>>
>>2358781
to be fair it's created by a somebody named enjelicious.
>>
>>2358727
a bit touchy, eh, sister fucker?
>>
>>2358781
I also find the way the author draws hands kinda weird. Sometimes the look like claws.
>>
>>2358799
Yeah that too, especially the last chapter in the first few panales P.D Moon hands were extremely weird
P.D Moon hands hands were frozen in what looked like a gun position to Miss. Gu vagina for a while which was super disturbing.
>>
>>2358808
Sorry forget to put spoiler alert.
>>
File: 17.jpg (453KB, 1080x2728px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
453KB, 1080x2728px
Anyone willing to post a brief summary, though o course a full translation would be nice, of the latest chapter of My Secret Brother?
>>
>>2358811
Woop forgot to link raws
http://imgur.com/a/nb1SB
>>
>>2358811
Fucking finally.
>>
>>2358878
not quite. just google translated and the gist of it is ginny/go jun wants yu-eun for herself and doesn't want to share, so she asks yu-eun if to chose between her or hanmi and yu-eun says she can't choose, then kisses ginny. then ginny kinda freaks out, tells yu-eun she isn't ready and that they should avoid each other in school and kicks her out of the house
>>
>>2358898
Ginny such a tsundere
>>
OK what's the deal with slightly sour secret, is it even Yuri?
>>
>>2358898
Oh come on, the characters are too damn cute to not end up together. That just added 10 plus worth of chapters of drama...
>>
>>2359014

Long haired girl likes mentally retarded girl. The End.
>>
>>2359231
Then why does she keep that guy around?
>>
>>2359014
It's just a love triangle story. Male lead likes black-haired girl, while she likes the blondie instead.
But, as of chapter 94, there's still no progress at all for the yuri couple. What pisses me off is that the black-haired girl keeps leading on the male MC, and not wanting to reject him directly. And the author has mentioned before that she wouldn't exactly call it a GL manhwa, because there might be het stuff.
>>
>>2359306

Gonna guess she gives up and settles or some poly crap bleh.
>>
>>2358811
New development, yay!
Been really excited 'bout this series because the last interactions were so cute even with all the angst.
>>
File: damn_nails.jpg (233KB, 1080x925px) Image search: [Google]
damn_nails.jpg
233KB, 1080x925px
>The Third Party CH26
Damn.
>>
>>2356420

Dude originally wrote a femdom story and pussied out when the readers flipped the fuck out at the premise, don't be surprised he'd pussy out because of the same fuckshits.
>>
So new lezhin comic "Love Sex Relationship" came out. Read the prologue and chapter 1, but there was some het. But judging from the summary itself and the promotional picture, is there supposed to be some girl x girl action between the MC Jiwon and the other girl Hanna?
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/relationship_en
If not then I won't mention it again.
>>
>>2361052
Sounds like poor man Maka-maka where we also see het sex on-screen judging by further chapters images, no thanks.

Any news if that lesbian in Sadistic Beauty got converted to be bi and enjoyed it fully yet or author delayed that?
>>
>>2361052
It looks interesting
>>
>>2361053
>sadistic beauty
You'll get your answer in 3 days.
>>
>>2361053
Oh but maka-maka had het.
>>
>>2361075
But didn't the het scenes happened of-screen than being main selling point of the chapters?
>>
>Serenade 54 raw
Holy shit. Didn't understand it, but it was intense, especially Professor's nightmare.
Didn't expect it to be so vividly graphic. And it's scary that I see it being a possibility
. I reread the chapters recently and the prologue definitely changed how I look at all the subsequent chapters. Though I'm hoping I'm wrong and Professor doesn't die.

On another note, I notice the old Serenade thread was bumped off. I don't think it's necessary for it to have its own thread anymore. Discussion was very sparse there and it became mostly about chapter announcements and requests. English translations also seem to have slowed down.
>>
>>2361091
no there were a few on screen het, just not super graphic and detailed
>>
>>2361260
The hiatus killed the discussion and translation. It is a good series and maybe a thread will pick up again someday but it is a shame the hiatus hit it so hard here.
>>
>>2361052
Anyone read the paid chapters? Is there yuri?
>>
>>2362438
no yuri in latest chapter yet.
>>
File: pulse preorder.jpg (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pulse preorder.jpg
344KB, 1280x720px
http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/161966148606/its-the-time-we-are-opening-pre-orders-for-pulse
>>
Any Translations out for the latest chapter of elixir yet
>>
>>2362825
It's only been a day.........
>>
>>2362825
>>2362912
Elixir 17 - https://my.mixtape.moe/ftilku.pdf

I actually could have finished it hours ago on a normal day... but I was busy since it was Father's Day.

This chapter was the usual amount of pages but it felt really short to me...
>>
>>2362948
Tnx a lot Sochi you rock! Next ch will be interesting for sure
>>
>>2362825
don't beg
>>
Sadistic Beauty new chapter (37) make it seems like Mistress have a preference for the Lesbian: kissing her and pleasuring her while humiliating the guy.
>>
>>2363205
Link?
>>
>>2363205
Where did you read it?
>>
>>2362948
Thank you.

I wonder if Ryu's memory will be deleted.
>>
>>2363225

Brought it on the app.
>>
>>2363205
So the threesome is between Mistress handling her two subs way or the subs also interact with each other in sexual way?
>>
>>2363257

Mistress only sexually interacted with the lesbian sub.
She asked the male sub to attach the girl but he wasn't able to do it.
She did it and kissed the female sub while the male sub was on the floor and watching.
She started to touch the lesbian and asked the male sub to stay on the floor and lick the female sub feet/toes.

Chapter end with her mocking the male sub for getting a hard on and continue to have her attention on the female sub.
>>
>>2363258
I wonder if the author will go full way with ruining the lesbian character and will make her go for the guy or make him fuck her fully on the Mistress orders.
The only positive from this would be if the lesbian hated the sex with the guy and started crying and they would end the threesome on that, but then knowing this work audience they would boo the author if it gone that way instead of lesbian loving to get fucked by him route.
>>
>>2363279
It seems to be geared towards straight dom women and straight sub men, so they probably just want her gone completely.
>>
>>2363245

I hope you know Ryu isn't her first name...

Korean and Japanese People put the last name first so in the western world her name is Eunha Ryu...

I just wanted to point this out because although it's obvious who you are talking about right now [Eunha]... Siyeon and Hwayeon also have the last name Ryu and so it can be confusing, as to who you are referring to if you aren't clear...
>>
>>2363258
I haven't gotten caught up with the chapters post-hiatus, but I'm annoyed to see that the male sub is still a pathetic little twat. They really should focus more on the lesbian since she isn't crying (outside of pleasure) and whining every interaction.
>>
>>2363291
>Eunha
yea, i mean her.
iam really bad with names.
>>
>>2352448
Can you tell me what Tumblr is making all these JPG mixtape links?

please and thank you
>>
>>2363279
The lesbian is dripping wet while the faggot licks her feet. Doona is going to make them fuck.
...Why are we following this shit again?
>>
>>2362948
This series is well on its way to a full out orgy session.
>>
>>2363416
To rage after author will disappoint us fully?

Shame I can't post a comment in Korean on Lezhin somewhere to show my disappointment with this author development for his "favourite" character, now the Q&A session seems to be quite a joke of what was written there about her from author side.

At least now we know why the Mistress did that strap-on play with the lesbian, another shitty yuri foreplay for the real thing in the making.
>>
Is that all there is of translation for Broken Lily on the Etherpad? I looked at the raws and I really want to see it translated.
>>
>>2363692
All died bc they were Imgur and reported. There are other ways to read them
>>
>>2363714

I've looked and I've only been able to find the first 6 chapters out of 45.
>>
>>2363721
Didn't look hard enough
>>
>>2363902
I have looked and looked. Ugh...
>>
>>2363692
If I remember correctly, so many chapters were not yet translated.
>>
>>2364108
just 6 are translated
>>
>My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend
Are there any plans for extras or an epilogue? The ending felt rushed.
>>
File: IMG_1767.jpg (102KB, 808x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1767.jpg
102KB, 808x430px
Can anybody tell me which series is this from? I know it is a manhwa but I don't know the name
>>
>>2364181
Ouji-sama Nante Iranai
>>
>>2364181
王子さまなんていらない (Ouji-Sama Nante Iranai)
>>
>>2364181
That is not a manhwa, not Korean it's Japanese. Meaning It doesn't belong here, thank you
>>
>>2364254
fuck off i just ask ;(
>>
>>2365267
>;(
don't!!!
>>
>>2365267
why are you spazzing? I was just saying so you would know for the future. so fuck you
>>
>>2365292
Stop replying to me
>>
>>2365298
Is this your thread?
>>
Ah shit, I really wanted them two to get back together at the end of Everyday Lily. ;_;
>>
>>2365362
>Ah shit, I really wanted them two to get back together at the end of Everyday Lily. ;_;
I wonder is it really the end or is it the end of season and there will be continuation?
>>
Someone has season 2 of Partition?
>>
>>2365405
I know WYU has them all
>>
>>2365397
>I wonder is it really the end or is it the end of season and there will be continuation?
I hope theres a fucking continuation. There was like two side stories in a row and then it ended.
>>
>>2365397
>I wonder is it really the end or is it the end of season
on korean lezhin there is some kind of afterword: https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/everyday_lily/e2, pretty sure it says whats the deal there
>>
Who the fuck is the new character in Serenade? New crush for a much healthier relationship?
>>
>>2365581
Care to share the chapter?
>>
>>2365615
been in the pad for a whole day.. lurk more!
>>
>>2349334
Where do you guys download RAW lezhin webtoons? Is there a website?
>>
>>2365690
Buy them and rip them from the site, which is illegal to do because of copyright laws.
>>
>>2365712
>buy them
But I don't have money
>>
>>2365739
Then too bad for you, they are super and you support author
>>
>>2349334
How can I find a website/imageboard about webtoon?

r/webtoon is almost dead.
>>
>>2365581
Maybe it's a scheme concocted by crazy eyes.

Conspiracy theory much?
>>
>>2365836
Either a webtoon is popular enough to be on r/manga or it's extremely popular and has its own sub.
>>
>>2365836
You could lurk a little harder. Not on here but anywear really. Just have to oh the effort in. (Google search bar)
>>
>>2365836
That has to be the stupidest question ever. Ever try to google? Like other anon said lurk harder.
>>
>>2365712
I'm pretty new here. Basically because I read ~50 Chapters of something per day and simply can't afford that. I found the common stuff like wdtfs on hosting sites but not so much the other stuff. Is it always mega links or are there any good hosting sites that also carry the unknow stuff? Like Third Party (Yuri Wise) and Why don't man wear high heels anymore for example?

Thanks In advance!
>>
File: yuribully.jpg (337KB, 1080x726px) Image search: [Google]
yuribully.jpg
337KB, 1080x726px
When your yuri bully NTRs you with your sister...

Also looking at raws of newest chapter I never expected that the glasses girl would look so nice without the glasses.
>>
>>2366060
u probably have run out of manhwa since u read "50" chapters a day.
>>
>>2366060
If you read 50 chaptes a day then you are probs to the most current chapter of each series. If you new here then be sure NOT to beg for chapters, you can lurk in many different places. These threads are images boards and this thread is for YURI and GL Korean Webtoons, so don't keep BL and Het out.

Oh manga hosting site are shit, they profit off the scanlators works, most scanlators use Batoto, they give credit to the scanlators/translators.
>>
>>2366069
what the fuck is this comic actually about?
>>
>>2366090
Horny Albino girl that likes to feel up other girls cause her younger sister ran away from her groping hands, a wimpy girl that is bullied that is so innocent, a bully that likes to be sexually harassed but wont admit it.

Setting: a Catholic School
>>
>>2366099
>Setting: a Catholic School
Well I'm sold. What's the name? Is it full yuri?
>>
>>2366099
okay, I'm in
>>
>>2366090
Remember the old Yuri cyoa about a deviant lesbian rapist? Well this is pretty much that story in comic form
>>
>>2366102
Isn't that White Angels Have No Wings?
It's yuri. Only male character I remember in the story is the dad, but he's only in like what... two or three chapters?
>>
>>2366099
>school bully not so tough since being molested: the manhwa
This is gold. Read all of the chapters today.
>>
>>2366099
Why Korean can do something great with yuri but Japan can't? Each new series I see on is something fresh and no doubt 100% yuri. Meanwhile in Japan...
>>
>>2366485

>Why Korean can do something great with yuri but Japan can't?

What?
>>
>>2366485
Because manhwa > manga
>>
>Elixir 18
My heart. It hurts. Looking forward to translations. Bring on the heartache. I'm such a sucker for amnesia plotlines.
>>
>>2366485
japan is shit
>>
Anyone know the korean side of manhwa for free?
>>
>>2366577
Why the fuck is everyone asking for free shit!
There are lots of site you just have to look
>>
My GF X BF 45.5 raw (is in the pad)

http://webtoon.bamtoki.com/%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80%EC%99%80-%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80%EC%9D%98-%EC%A0%84-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90%EC%B9%9C%EA%B5%AC-45.5.html
>>
>>2366586
Because I have all that I have to pay so I'm looking for new manhwa,new authors.
>>
>>2366485
I haven't read much manwha but most of the yuri stuff on lezhin is pretty middling. White Angels have no wings is probably the best one on there.
I really enjoyed the ending of My Joy though.
>>
>>2366485
It depends on who you asked. I would not say Korean Manhwa is superior to Japanese Manga. Manhwa & manga r not the same genre. Yes, most yuri manga r abt hs girls. I did enjoy them when I was younger. Not much now. However, I still really enjoy works from mangankas like Nishi Uko/Takemiya Jin
>>
>>2366542
Reminds me of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
>>
>>2366608
>White Angels have no wings is probably the best one on there.
>I really enjoyed the ending of My Joy though.

Agreed with both, the My Joy ending was hilariously great.
>>
>>2366608
I feel like I'm in the minority here. I've tried really hard to like this manhwa, but I just can't see the mass appeal this series seems to garner. I've read most of the chapters (missed some middle ones). The bullying/harassment/
sadomasochism doesn't bother me, but it just feels shallow. I still keep reading because the artwork is interesting and the most recent developments have me curious.

>>2366099
Excellent summary.
>>
>>2366778
>Agreed with both, the My Joy ending was hilariously great.
It almost felt like following a harem series from the perspective of one of the heroines.
>>
Anyone has any idea about that Consumua and Sudutist story if the girls got together in it or they made that side beauty date the glasses guy instead?

And about bad ends, did that side lesbian from Sadistic Beauy got officialy made bi with the loser guy yet?
>>
>>2367596
Based on how the last chapter (of Sadistic Beauty ) ended it looks like that is the direction the author could taking it, sadly.
>>
Here's the latest depressing chapter of Elixir.. enjoy?
https://my.mixtape.moe/kbwtkq.pdf
>>
>>2367779
I'm crying right now.
Thank you.
>>
>>2367779
Why do they have to take their clothes off?
>>
>>2367815
Fan service
>>
>>2367815
That was so unnecesary, I didn't feel emotional because of that
>>
God, this is just becoming dumber and dumber. what was the point of being nekkid. nothing. and it . started so good. i want daily witch back. at least, we could suspend our belief of them being naked at any time.
>>
>>2367882
what do you mean with unnecessary?

The witch could have easily erased the memories without that the two had to undress.
why do the two have to take off the clothes and then pack themselves comfortably on the bed? logic?!
>>
New series it's Chinese but in webtoon format and added to the Master Pad. The wording is kinda bad, I feel like Chinese is the translators first Language. Reminds me of Sungji and Sumin, blonde hair and black hair

Bunny Bear ch 1: https://m.imgur.com/a/7hWNq
>>
>>2367996
I meant exactly what you said, that there was no need for them to be naked. I can't take this story seriously anymore
>>
>>2368036
Nice, the translations are not that bad
>>
>>2368049
I changed my mind, this is not nice it's fucking amazing I need more and also translations
>>
>>2368056
Just the wording is kinda iffy
>>
>>2368036
>https://m.imgur.com/a/7hWNq
I think it's Thai; Mandarin is jei for unnie
>>
>>2349334
Which one should I start with? Sorry but can't find synopses.
>>
>>2368062
Oh my bad! It is Thai, I seen the link to the raws page
>>
>>2367779
Shit... making her watch her memories get erased one by one was so cruel. This manhwa hurts so good.

The full nudity was definitely unnecessary and solely there for fan service. I just ignored it and focused on the main point of the chapter.
>>
>>2367779
.pdf cringe
>>
>>2368064
I personaly started not long ago with What does the fox say, then Love Doctor and now I have read almost all of them
>>
>>2368064
Depends on your taste, my favourites are What Does The Fox Say? (adult life, romance, funny sometimes) and The Love Doctor (adult life and college, different couples, different stories but all related). I also like Pulse and IBGIYDE
>>
>>2368036

it's not chinese .This is thai.

http://www.ookbeecomics.com/manga-and-comics/Bunny-Bear/detail-page/3673?lang=th
>>
>>2368120
this >>2368067
>>
>>2368109
buy a new phone, these cant just reported
>>
>>2368036

It's a Thai fan work about Seulgi and Irene from the kpop group Red velvet.

I wouldn't really call it an original webtoon. It's just the result of a shipper being good in art.
>>
>>2368208
Never thought I'd see Seulgi and Irene in webtoon form. Then again, I believe I read something about WDTFS somewhat similar to Taeyeon x Jessica from SNSD. I think Team Gaji made Taengsic fan art before, and Sumin's resemblance to Taeyeon is uncanny.
>>
>>2368227

If I remember well, this webtoon is pretty old. Or at least the fan did other webtoon work with Irene and Seulgi.
Back in 2015 this fan and also a Korean fan were doing a lot of webtoon/comic about them.

I think this person is using their nickname are changed Yeri into Yelli because it's now published on line. And since they are real people he/she have to use other names for copyright reasons (like fan fiction who become books)
>>
>>2367779
Hey soshipanda / anyone in future uploading as pdf
Its meowchan
You don't need to upload as pdfs anymore, just upload as imgur

The main reason I used PDF was because it got reported, and usually the only way it got reported was because it was spammed and shared publically on WDTFS fb group, where there are so many members that they had Lezhin spies and reporters who reported the imgur links.
They banned those people and became a closed group, meaning there won't be lezhin reporters who could report the imgur links.

I've actually been uploading straight imgur links of translations on the fb group and they haven't got reported.

Its better to be on the safe side and upload as 1 long jpg file or as pdfs on mixtape, but right now its okay to upload as imgur.

Atleast we won't get whiny and bitter people like this one.
>>2368109
>>
>>2368109
cringe cringe
>>
>>2368352
I have no issues with pdf, imgur, jpeg, or whatever file format translators/uploaders want to use. People can keep whining for all I care. Their struggle and tears fuel me.
>>
>>2368352
why spoil these whiners?
>>
>>2368830
I know giving into these whiners is a sign of weakness, but ultimately I like it more when readers are more easily able to read the translations, and imgur is ultimately the most easiest for them to read.

Also, when uploading the comics, if you upload the comics by PC, it automatically randomizes the pictures order for some reason without any way to organize them in order.
However, uploading them through smartphone makes them automatically ordered, so there is no need to organize them again.

It's an extra step to copy to phone for upload, but it allows more people to read, which is what I want in the end.
>>
>>2368853
I read whatever is uploaded, but thank you for the effort!
>>
>>2365836
/u/ for yuri manhwa. Batoto (forum)/reddit for other manhwa. If neither are active you're out of luck.
>>
>>2366069
Ugh I hate Ayeon. This webtoon needs more Dahye.
>>
File: 12_09.jpg (514KB, 1080x4304px) Image search: [Google]
12_09.jpg
514KB, 1080x4304px
On A Leash looks really good. Thanks to the anon who is always updating the raws.
Any chance this will get an official translation or some nice anon will pick this up for translation?
>>
>>2368112
>>2368113
Thank you. I started with WDTFS. The blonde woman is creepy though.
>>
>>2368879
>Any chance this will get an official translation
Try spamming them on Facebook or Twitter.
>>
Are Lezhin coins always much more expensive on ios? I wonder if theirs any particular reson it more expensive than on android.
>>
>>2368853
I'd say you r too nice by spoiling these "brats." my take is that if u didn't pay for the services/products, then be grateful for what u have. if u don't like the format, change it to your taste. translations r free so people should find mean to read them.

Thanks for the tips on uploading through phone. I have had trouble using the desktop.
>>
>>2368935
They figured paying more than everyone else for basically the same thing is how you like to go about things.
>>
File: 1485197508855.png (553KB, 570x792px) Image search: [Google]
1485197508855.png
553KB, 570x792px
>>2368984
>>
>>2368935
I would guess it has to do with the App Store taking a bigger cut on each purchase than Google Play. Some companies decide to pass down that extra cost to their customers rather than take the hit themselves.
>>
Flower Garden is now published in English. It is called Moonlight Garden over there. https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/moonlightgarden
>>
>>2368935
>>ios
Not only, that, but there is an age verification/restriction thing going on in IOS and you cannot cross use the coins with google app. Do not purchase from IOS, buy google app if you can.
>>
File: 1482615723026.png (35KB, 672x660px) Image search: [Google]
1482615723026.png
35KB, 672x660px
>>2366090
>>White bully has no chill
I have yet to find out what exactly this series wants to tell the reader. There is a huge arc about how the anti protagonist (Ayeon) bullies the bullies (Dahye) but for what purposes? I dont know.
It is a good read and I like to think that Ayeon is an interesting sociopath, but with reasons.
>>
>>2369298
Pro to ch 8 added to master pad
>>
>>2369358
ty ty
>>
>>2369358
Thank you
>>
>>2369298
can someone explain the accursed twins thing? so Hweyon and Yoosun are blood related twins I'm assuming, and that Yoosun is a flower maiden. However, later on it seems they switch appearances so that Hweyon now has the white hair?? I'm just wondering if they're both actually flower maidens or if they just switched disguises
>>
>>2369487
Why the hell wouldn't they be blood related if they are twins, seriously are you dumb? Where are you getting they switched? They never switched, maybe you should reread all the chapters. The accursed twin things hasn't been explained yet in the English ones, just wait there are only 8 chapters out so far.
>>
>>2369311
Yeonhwa is the bully that likes to mess with Dahye. Ayeon is the nerd.
>>
Flower garden is great. High concept + beautiful escorts.
>>
>>2369516
ENGLISCH
If I remember correctly, the aunt mentioned something of 'flower maiden' and among us. So one of the twins has to be a 'flower maiden'.
>>
>>2369298
>Flower Garden is now published in English. It is called Moonlight Garden over there. https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/moonlightgarden

Fuck, this is amazing
>>
>>2369793
Wasn't the aunt just talking about the flower maiden they are hiding?
>>
>>2369487
Chapter 9 gives you an answer
>>
>>2369933
Yes, that's exactly what I mean.
>>
Between Summer and Fall Ch 11
https://imgur.com/a/1LolZ
>>
>>2368900
Try The Love Doctor. Everything in this manhwa is more than meets the eye. Once you get past the first chapters and their rom-com style, the plot gets considerably better with the arcs unfolding into a more serious tone. The art improves a lot, the characters' stories intertwine and the author is very good at making you cuestion your assumptions.
>>
>>2370250
>author is very good at making you cuestion your assumptions
This. I've flip flopped my opinions on characters so many times. You ultimately grow to sympathize with every character, no matter how "wrong" they are.
>>
>>2370222
Tnx a lot Unnie you rock!
>>
The Love Doctor really is good. They go through every character's background story to help you better understand them and their development.
>>
>>2370222
Thanks, Unnie!
>>
The most recent two chapters Serenade look very interesting. The chapters also seem to be getting longer. I was really creeped out by the red-haired student's fingers and there seems to be an interesting story surrounding her. Curious what the deal is between her and the crazy bitch.
>>
File: square.jpg (339KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
square.jpg
339KB, 600x600px
>>2369487
>>2369516

In Korean raw, it was revealed they're not twins, not blood related. They are just look alike like twins. Yoosun is from humble birth, was raised as a stand-in for Hewon to protect Hewon, a flower maiden who was born into a noble family.

>>2369933
>Wasn't the aunt just talking about the flower maiden they are hiding?
Yeah, that's Hewon.
>>
>>2371164
Wait a minute, but don't they both have white hair at one point? So Hweyon is the humble person and Yoosun is the snotty one?
>>
>Flower Garden chapters 1-8
Let me get this straight: when the Flower Maidens are in bloom, they're super lustful and in pain. They need to bed another woman to alleviate their pain and extend their life. Can they bed any woman, flower maiden or regular woman? Or does it have to be a regular woman? Because it seems like some of the maidens just fuck each other recreationally. So couldn't they just help each other with blooming? But I'm getting the impression that it must be with a regular woman.

In one of the chapters, a red-haired flower maiden didn't bed anyone during her bloom and essentially spent the following year dying. So I was curious why she wasn't able to find a partner or why her fellow maidens didn't tend to her.
>>
File: hermas.jpg (91KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
hermas.jpg
91KB, 600x440px
Is she Hermes from Daily Witch?
>>
>>2371309
(Continued)
The woman in green robes from chapter 1 who introduced the regular woman to her first experience with maidens... she is a maiden as well? Because she helped the Orchid maiden bloom while she painting her. That's where I became confused if maidens can help each other during bloom. Prior to that scene I thought maidens needed regular women to help them.

I assume the maidens have colored/vibrant hair and the regular women have been depicted with more plain gray/black hair.
>>
>>2371312
Could be a cameo, since it is the same artist.
>>
>>2368352
very late in seeing this but thanks for the heads up... I actually use imgur and prefer it but was afraid to post that link here... I'll give it a chance tomorrow or whenever i do Chapter 19... hopefully nothing bad happens...

the only reasons the PDF's came out weird sometimes, is when the pages were different sizes [like chapter 18's last page].. which is why i prefer imgur since it's nice and clear and all sized the same!

also here's a revised version of MAMD chapters I've been working on. It's not perfect but better than the previous translation so i hope you all enjoy! You may notice the first couple to be Meow's translations but I asked and I've been given permission to re-upload them. I will only be revising up to chapter 59, since Meow picked up MAMD after that.

Ch.00: Prologue https://imgur.com/a/AoCts
Ch.01: Episode 1 https://imgur.com/a/7G2Er
Ch.02: Episode 2 - Part 1 https://imgur.com/a/ucjge
Ch.03: Episode 2 - Part 2 https://imgur.com/a/WRXqX
Ch.04: Episode 3 - Part 1 https://imgur.com/a/waQdJ
Ch.05: Episode 3 - Part 2 https://imgur.com/a/uyWuI
>>
>>2371780
Thank you. It's appreciated.
>>
>>2371780
Can we upload this on dynasty? Or is foxtoon similar to lezhin and there's no chance?
>>
>>2371844
Dynasty scans don't like to upload manga / manhwa that is either protected strongly by copyright [asin they actually ask them to take them down] or require payment before it can be read, which is what MA&MD is.

While one can say it is ironic since many doujin and manga they upload is also supposed to be paid as well, they still don't want it, probably.
>>
>>2371917
To be fair though, doujins/manga are completely different from the works on lezhin and what-have-you. Also, Koreans like to sue more over such works because they don't have as many.
>>
>>2371306
This is just a wild guess, but if you will take a look again at chapter 4, the aunt and supposedly Hyewon were talking about Yoosun who was meek and did not speak, and another clue is Hyewon somewhat likes to smoke. So my guess is Hyewon (the flower maiden) is the arrogant one and Yoosun (the guard) is the gentle one. Maybe they just switched in the prologue. But my question is, why didn't Dohwa or any of the other person there smelled the fragrance coming from Hyewon?
>>
>>2371990
I think maybe there are many scents of flower in garden.
>>
>>2372011
Yes, you are right, I forgot about their scheme, that's the point of the Aunt, Thank you.
>>
>>2371780
you bloody legend
>>
>>2371780
That's quite the endeavor you've taken on Soshi. Much appreciated. Looking forward to your translations. It'll be nice to get a deeper understanding of the story's foundation. Did Rev stop translating for good? I haven't even seen her commenting in the thread for a while.
>>
>>2372247
of what I've heard, rev was using a machine and most likely was copy/pasting, but wasn't re-wording things, which is why the sentences didn't make sense. But then the application they were using broke or something happened, in which it could no longer be used...

I started re-translating it because I prefer to have English Text when it comes to books/manhwa, since i read faster in English, but when i recently started reading the MAMD translation for the first time, i found it to be confusing and frustrating. And though I appreciate Rev's efforts, i found myself starting to want to drop the story despite hearing so many good things about it. And since I was doing it anyway, for myself, I decided to share with everyone else, so that you can understand the story as well!
>>
Elixir Chapter 19: https://imgur.com/a/vWwc1

I like Eunha's hair longer! it's also sad that her body recalls something that her mind can't...
>>
>>2372383
Thanks! Damn. Eunha looks way better with long hair.
>>
>>2372383
I live for amnesia suffering. Hurts so good. A year's passed, I wonder what Siyeon's been doing... silently watching and suffering from afar? She spent 15 years thinking about Eunha all the time before, so I wonder if she's any different this time around.
>>
>>2372297
Just want to say thank you so much for doing this, all those who are MAandMD fans truly appreciate it!.
>>
I just started with Serenade. The beginning is confusing. I hope things clear up later on.

Seo Jin had a relationship with Park Yeonhee. Something happened. Now Park Hee-Eun (possibly related to Park Yeonhee), a crazy bitch, manages to somehow extort Seo Jin. Heo Yeonju appeared. She was an apprentice of Park Yeonhee and is friends with Park Hee-Eun, who now feels threatened for her love and wants to harm her friend.

I don't like it so far. How can a student do all this and just get away with it? Why is Seo Jin so weak and lets her do this to her?

Maybe I will figure out soon. But the reason better be good.
>>
>>2371780
Wow, loving the translations and the really enjoying the story, great fun.
>>
>>2372521
Totally agree th elong hair looks really nice. I just hope Siyeon hasn't cut her lovely hair in the meantime.
>>
>>2372297
Thank you
>>
The Serenade thread is dead so I will post here again.

I read a little bit further but am still at the beginning. However the current setting just bothers me. Basically the entire story is about Heo Yeonju being deceived by everyone else. She is not just nice and positive but also hard working and talented.

And everyone else seems kinda trashy and unlikeable. I just don't see anyone I would be satisfied with being her lover.

My guess is she will get together with the blonde teacher much later one but I don't want that. Well, just to make sure I looked at the prologue and it confirms my suspicion.

No matter how the current situation will be resolved, I just can't imagine a way that would make me happy without introducing completely new characters to the story and going against the prologue.
>>
>>2372715
Me too. Honestly getting annoyed seeing lesbian couples represented in books, movies/shows, manhwas/mangas, anime, etc...Usually one of them has to have short hair. There can be a lesbian couple with long hair, y'know. Femme lesbians exist, or just girls that aren't very feminine but like long hair exist.
>>
>>2371780
wow, thank you.
>>
>>2372870
>>
>>2371780
Thank you
>>
>>2372870
I disagree with you on that I like Yeonju together with Professor. But the prologue seems to foreshadow tragedy, so I'm treading lightly with the chapters.

>>2373251
I do notice that nobody seems to respond to Serenade discussion over in this thread, but first time seeing someone be an ass about it. It's nice to see some actual discussion attempt here. I noticed some recent attempts went ignored.

Lately, it seems the General Webtoon thread doesn't garner as much discussion as it used to. Mainly the occasional comments regarding WAHNW, Flower Garden, Elixir, and translations but that's about it. And this is before the thread hit its bump limit. This used to be a pretty lively thread, but now the most lively manhwa thread is WDTFS.
>>
>>2373513
I assume most of the series are either untranslated or on hiatus, or just have nothing going on to have discussions over.
>>
>>2373537
>I assume most of the series are either untranslated or on hiatus
That and the most the active ones have their own thread. If we added Chinese webtoons here, maybe it'll add a bit.
>>
>>2372383
Who the heck is the new girl?
>>
>>2373584
Probably going to be a new love interest. Perhaps another witch....
>>
>>2373681
She will be Eunha's new lover for sure.
but maybe she is witch hunter.
>>
>>2373742
>witch hunter
If so, this would be the most cliche plot ever.
>>
>>2373513

I honestly lost all interest in posting in this thread because of the influence of fb users or trolls. I used for one year to love this thread and all of us talking and all but now the webtoons threads became the worst part of /u/. I feel more on tumblr or Facebook in this thread or wdtfs than on 4chan.

It's sad that we are losing our original concept.
>>
>>2374111
Agreed. Let's not forget that period where the threads had a fucking laundry list of rules in the OP and all the policing that went on due to all the newfags.

This thread is going to get bumped off soon. I'm hoping the next thread can invite new discussion and remain topical.
>>
>>2374111
>>2374133
Interestingly, Korean manhwa does seem to attract a lot of Tumblr and Facebook users, compared to its Japanese yuri counterpart.
>>
>>2374111
What do you mean?
>>
I think we really gotta thank that anon all those months ago who decided to introduce us to the Peanutoon webtoons. Really opened the door for this whole thread to exist.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.