[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metall/u/rgy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 8

File: 1493704261058.png (576KB, 1336x1817px) Image search: [Google]
1493704261058.png
576KB, 1336x1817px
>Fics
http://archiveofourown.org/series/354770

>Art
http://imgur.com/a/XLhFm

Broken smelter >>2323260
>>
File: 1493357317605.png (151KB, 5149x793px) Image search: [Google]
1493357317605.png
151KB, 5149x793px
>What is it?
/u/ put their goggles on tight enough that they started shipping personifications of chemical elements, metals in particular. We started from the nuclear family of a Gold/Silver couple and their daughter Copper, and have been slowly expanding out. Done with a mixture involving some amounts of science and additional amounts of "this would be cute" when it comes to establishing an element or couple. The threads have a basic idea(or more) for all of the elements and are now working on expanding relationships, relationship histories, physical descriptions and other personal elements for the lesser known elements. Suggestions are welcome.

Important things to discuss:
Does Calcium have any friends and if so who are they? Would she be the mom friend if she had some?
What are some of Helium most famous voice work?
How far away has Oxygen traveled in relation to the city?
What does Hydrogen do in her spare time and who might she be friends with?
Has Iron ever been on a vacation?
>>
>What does Hydrogen do in her spare time and who might she be friends with?
Well, she's friends with Argon, Lutetium, and Scandium, for a start.

Also, I just noticed the filename in the OP of the previous thread.
>>
>>2345256
Ain't she cousins with He too? They probably hang out in some capacity.
I'm hoping that Pr keeps the fur coat that's totally a reference to Priscilla should she ever get a picture.
>>
>>2345256
And C, they're childhood friends
>>
>>2345262
True.

It's part of Pr's iconic fashion, after all.
>>
>>2345267
Are they? Did that never get expanded upon?
>>2345268
I bet Pr and the twins cut an intimidating figure when in their formal gear and mayoral coat.
>>
Has Helium ever acted in a certain magical girl show?
>>
>>2345241
>Does Calcium have any friends and if so who are they? Would she be the mom friend if she had some?

She has B, and surely she knows Hf well

>What are some of Helium most famous voice work?

Phlebotinum?

>How far away has Oxygen traveled in relation to the city?

Quite far I'd say, she's rather adventurous

>What does Hydrogen do in her spare time and who might she be friends with?

I'd like to imagine she build intricate things out of "my first science lab" sets for kids

>Has Iron ever been on a vacation?

She's about to have one in C's bed
>>
File: 1486318914643.png (135KB, 209x344px) Image search: [Google]
1486318914643.png
135KB, 209x344px
>>2345408
>She's about to have one in C's bed
>>
>>2345274
>>2345408
>Phlebotinum?
Maybe, she could also voice some commercials. I suppose it would depend on her range.
>>
>>2345546
I'm sure the high pitched meguca voice is right up her alley
>>
Maybe she voices a side character.
>>
>>2345551
>>2345557
Could always have a futurama situation where she voices two main characters and a third secondary character. Although I'm loving the idea of her voicing Phlebotinum because of imagined appearance. He's tall, almost six foot, while Phleboti is probably just around 4 feet depending on tropes involved. So like she always ends up surprising new fans.
>>
>>2345566
It might also be a bit of a surprise how similar her actual speaking voice is to the character.
>>
>>2345575
I hope He's an emotive actor that gets in character.
>>
>>2345788
She's normally pretty quiet, right? That would make a contrast.
>>
Do the nobles all know each other? If they do, are they all friends?
>>
>>2347142
He knows Ne, it's possible that Ar knows Kr, and Kr knows Xe. Radon is a bit of an outlier: she lives outside of the city.
>>
Oh, and Ne also knows Kr.
>>
>>2347142
He/Ne and Kr/Xe are girlfriends, Kr is also good friends with both Ne and Kr so surely Xe knows them too

Rn is not linked with any of them
>>
>>2347196
>>2347541
So HeNe and XeKr are friends. Ar might know Kr if only because of museum galleries and such. However, what if Ar partially knew Rn from living in the country side. Also depending on Rn's things I could see her maybe having at least met Xe.
>>
>>2347808
Ar knowing of Rn would depend on a few factors. Maybe Xe went to the countryside once to take photos.
>>
>>2347828
Yeah it's kinda vague on how far out Argon actually is. Especially in relation to P and Rn. I was thinking something similar for Xe or maybe something like she was hired by the city to photograph various locales and she stumbled upon Rn's quaint little home.
>>
>>2347839
That would be a cute setup.
Does Ar's manor appear on any of the conceptual maps?
>>
File: 1480151467345.png (376KB, 2216x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1480151467345.png
376KB, 2216x1833px
>>2347848
Probably a magazine or something. Not sure if a paper would hire a freelancer like Xenon.
I think it might've been but it was way more removed compared to like Gold's manor. Like on the edge of Arcadia near the country side border or completely out of the city limits and probably in another county/parish/whatever
>>
>>2347860
Yeah, that makes sense, to both. Ori has a lot of space to explore.
>>
>>2347868
Lu and Ar probably had to sit her down one night and explain to Ori why she shouldn't set lethal traps on Ar's property.
>>
>>2347936
I wonder how H's first meeting with Ori will go.
>>
>>2347946
Ar might have to keep H's very enthusiastic curiosity in check
>>
>>2347946
Depends on how long it takes. I could see Ori being rather crafty if Hydro's away and hears about her from Argon. Leads to Ori picking Hydrogen up and absconding with her to ask about Argon. That's if it takes H long enough to get back that Ori has developed a crush on Argon or whatever. Though I doubt H would be away from the city long enough to allow for that.
>>2347949
Would H be laughing to herself if she got to feel Ori's abs?
>>
>>2347957
>laughing to herself
Or thinking, "nice catch, Ar."
>>
>>2348026
Perhaps both. Though this has got me curious. Who are the muscular elements aside from Ad, Ti, and Or?
>>
>>2348130
P is fit, or " statuesque".
>>
>>2348130
>>2348223
Al is toned

And obviously W
>>
What kind of things does Yttrium work on?
>>
>>2348130
>>2348223
>>2348396
I bet Au got toned for a movie or two and Silver got all hot and bothered over sculpted Gold.
>>2348424
Art if we go by the table. If we go by actual applications enhancing other elements, superconductors, or old tvs.
>>
>>2348544
>enhancing other elements
Sounds like a supportive friend.
>>
>>2348548
I'm sure it's more in depth since I was going off the wiki but the like six things she is used for are Cr, Mo, Ti, Zr, Al, and Mg. The last two she strengthens while the first four she reduces grain sizes via small amounts of Y. Idea-wise, Y eventually possibly knowing Al and Mg can be likely if the net artist sticks. More Al than Mg.
>>
>>2348556
I'd think that Cr would be the most likely, considering she's a graphic designer. There could be some overlap there.
>>
>>2348568
True, probably talk shop and complain about arty things with each other. Wait would Chromium dabble in actual art creation as part of being a designer? I mean she probably has an eye for detail and artistry but would she actually create/draw stuff?
>>
>>2348569
Perhaps not, in order to distinguish their two areas a little. But it's possible.
>>
>>2348574
Maybe, if nothing else Chromium definitely knows how to appreciate art. Although I can't get the image out of my head that she's an interior decorator but for web pages when compared to Y being an actual artist.
>>
>>2348595
Oh, sure. That seems like a good way of putting it. Cr would probably have an interesting conversation with Cu if they were ever to meet.
>>
If Y is indeed an artist, how well know is she?
>>
>>2348936
Judging by her age, maybe she's still establishing herself.
>>
>>2349163
So doing commissions pretty regularly?
>>
>>2349194
Yeah, that's likely.
>>
>>2349163
This, plus she's still looking after her sisters; she'll have more time when they'll all be adults
>>
How did Re and Y meet? School?
>>
>>2349462
Yes, late elementary
>>
>>2349470
Ah, so it's been a while. How long have they been a couple?
>>
>>2349479
End of middle school I'd say, I reckon they got together shortly before B returned, which she did at the start of high school
>>
>>2349489
So Re would definitely be familiar with her sisters, then, right?
>>
>>2349492
Oh yes, definitely, by Y0 she even lives with them
>>
>>2349497
Must be convenient for Y.
>>
>>2349621
And for Re. Y's house is I think an old country hotel or something so she's probably got a nice garage and/or shorter trip to the tracks.
>>
>>2349627
It's an old inn/relay located at the center of the historical center, with the stables converted as garage spots
>>
>>2349631
Wait citadel or is there another historical center? This has me wondering if Re's somewhat famous.
>>
>>2349635
The classical part of the city outside the Citadel I should've said

And yeah she's an icon of the city, and she smokes everyone at the annual festival of speed
>>
>>2349653
Y must be proud.
>>
>>2349653
>An Icon of the Cosmopolis
Oh man how many does the city have? Au, Al, Re, U, I think I'm missing one or two. I bet Nd could be tasked with a nice little bio series or whatever about all the iconic figures in the city.
>>
>>2349963
She certainly has her work cut out for her.
>>
>>2349963
>I think I'm missing one or two

Ti
>>
>>2349963
>>2350097
Si as well
>>
>>2349963
Also H is a symbol of the city, if not the symbol
>>
>>2350199
How long was she a member of the city council for?
>>
>>2350206
If she was probably a small tenure. She was or had Kr's position if I got the council order right. She's more of a symbol because she's a direct descendant of the founders or something iirc.

>>2349963
Neon for music and the club scene.
>>
>>2350211
All of that seems to be correct, yeah.
>>
Can't forget Tin as a city icon, Nd would just need three more people to have a monthly series that runs for a year.
>>
>>2350257
Can't forget Tin, she's famous as heck.
>>
Iron might've fallen under the category, if it airs only on local channels. Then again Iron might've turned it down depending on when it happened. Radon's possibly one if she stopped using a pseudonym for her books.
>>
>>2350738
>Iron might've turned it down depending on when it happened.
Probably, at least she would have before she got back together with C.
>>
>>2350738
Fe and Rn are not icons of the city, if anything their respective achievements are but not themselves
>>
>>2351198
Rn is content with the attention she gets from a certain shrine maiden. Well, and her family.
>>
Thallium, Polonium.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/24721254
>>
>>2351954
Tl you sly fox
>>
>>2352034
She just can't resist.
>>
Has Europium ever met Scandium?
>>
>>2353426
Should've at some point, like during some business lunch
>>
>>2353426
Unlikely outside of business. Unlikely with business as well considering Eu's work.
>>
>>2353429
>Unlikely with business as well considering Eu's work.

I think Al's corp would be interested in hi-tech software
>>
>>2353429
That's fair, unless something like >>2353431 turned out to be the case at some point.
>>
>>2353431
That may be, but would Sc be the go-between for that or would the company's IT department be the go between?
>>
>>2353657
Seems like it would be IT, but depending on how it happens Scandium could be briefly involved in sort of a symbolic role - she's closest to Aluminum.
>>
>>2353657
I think she would by virtue of being Al's PA
>>
>>2354118
Maybe she has lunch with Europium or something, were she to enter business with Aluminum corp.
>>
>>2354453
I imagine Sc would go to business lunches with Al, so she'd knew a lot of people that way
>>
>>2354848
She can pretend it's a date! Until she doesn't have to pretend anymore.
>>
>>2354868
>H: Scandie honey, I know you like to think of iy as a date with Allie, but it's not really one if I'm here too
>Al: A date, what do you mean?
>H: And you my sweetest Allie, for the love of everything, get a damn clue; I want to see this come to something in my lifetime
>>
>>2354976
Poor Hydrogen, probably called up He to complain about romantic drama afterwards since O is probably away.
>>
>>2354978
>Her childhood friend can't let go of her teenage love
>Her protegee is in love with the biggest thickhead in town

Being Hydrogen is eye-rolling
>>
>>2355008
Don't forget Argon and how she becomes a bashful mess with Or.
>>
H would have made a fortune as a relationship councilor.
>>
>>2355020
Well she already has more money than she knows what to do, so she might as well spare herself that burden

Good thing He's relationship is going steady, one thing less to worry about
>>
>>2355026
What does an average date for Helium and Neon look like?
>>
>>2355033
Probably going to a grill and then visiting a lounge or something. If He wants to go dancing Ne probably knows good places. Depends on He.
>>
>>2355038
Probably not karaoke, then.
>>
>>2355078
Depends on how she's trained and her personality.
>>
>>2355078
>F is very curious about the "private sessions" He gives to Ne at the karaoke
>It really is just karaoke
>>
>>2355086
True.

What does Neon like to do when she isn't performing?
>>
>>2355124
That's a good question, music kind of all encompasses her.
>>
>>2355272
>DJ at Kr's clubs
>Hang out with Helium
A woman of simple tastes.
>>
>>2355290
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she got into the science of music and learned how to be a conductor for orchestra's or bands. Surprisingly with all the modern scene and stuff the threads have talks very little about the possibility of some of the girls being classically trained.
I could see Argon or Hydrogen learning such an instrument during their youth. Maybe Silver too, Tin probably at least knows how to play a piano either as an accompaniment or on it's own.
>>
>>2355299
>learned how to be a conductor
Ooh, I like that idea a lot.

>instruments
Hydrogen is a safe bet. Argon might have spent to much time running around exploring to have really retained anything when she was younger. Tin, definitely, that's one of the things she's known for. Aside from that, both Brass and Bronze are set to play instruments as well; I forget which.
>>
>>2355306
I suppose it would really depend on what her uni years were like. Considering her growth as a musician, she would've been dabbling and what not during her uni years unless she went in late. It would be rather funny, possibly ironic, if she was trained in an instrument like the string bass. Little Neon working with a string bass would be rather amusing and hearing the different sounds possibly planted the seed of interest.
Also yeah, one of the Bs were going to pick up an instrument. I think it was Brass for obvious reasons, if Bronze was going too as well cymbals are a likely candidate which would actually be cute. Brass obviously gets a trumpet or trombone and maybe sax in her spare time while Bronze does cymbals leading them to join the marching band in school possibly. Brass is obviously the one more in love with music compared to Bronze.

I completely forgot that Tin knew how to play an organ so piano's not a stretch. I'd put up a bit of a fight regarding Argon, she might've retained the basics and knows how to read music despite being rusty, so probably can't do anything super elaborate if she did. However, concerning Hydrogen and Ar, I would like to think they do stringed instruments or maybe woodwind for Argon. I could easily see Hydrogen being a violin or viola player and keeps up with in her spare time to where she might occasionally with the city's symphony.
>>
>>2355319
Now that you mention it, being able to read music would be up Argon's alley. And that's actually exactly what I had imagined for H.
>>
This discussion has got me curious about how Hydrogen and Oxygen met. Going by age, Oxygen was in the same year as Argon. Did they meet outside of school or was it something else like a nomad Oxygen stumbled upon Hydrogen's manor or something while Hydrogen was quietly making music and became enthralled by it.
>>
>>2355331
>Oxygen stumbled upon Hydrogen's manor or something while Hydrogen was quietly making music and became enthralled by it
Maybe that's the very romantic version that H would like to tell.
That aside, yeah, it might be for the best if they met as adults.
>>
>>2355337
Well maybe not unfortunately. Going off of what's on H's profile, they met when they were teens. Not that big of a deal, just shows how expansive this has become and why the profiles help besides the obvious. Would be rather humorous if H told her daughters that's how O first met her while keeping their age vague.
>>
>>2355340
That answers that, then. Meeting as teens works just as well.
If O tells her version, she can claim (very romantically) that she fell in love with H before she even saw her!
>>
>>2355348
Actually I saw H and O having met as teens

And speaking of H, needs to find a way to concile her friendship with Cand her friendship with Lu/Ar, I suspect these two aspects of her were developped independently of each other and kinda clash by now
>>
>>2355562
Summer Camp, possibly, for Ar before possibly meeting again. C could likely be childhood friend because of proximity and age. Argon's a little you know, far and unless she went to public school the time to see her would be weird as a child before she was a teen.
>>
>>2355563
They could have been introduced to one another as children, Ar and H. That could justify it despite the distance.
>>
>>2355644
Works, while C could be friend found through school or something.
>>
>>2356013
Sounds good. She adventured with little Ar and Lu, and met C a couple of years later, give or take.
>>
>>2356112
Yep, only real requirement is that H knows C by the time of secondary for the whole fallout. I bet little H and He were adorable.
>>
>>2356120
Helium was probably always hiding behind H. Which would be cute if she was taller even then (she's tall, right?).
>>
File: Height.png (48KB, 451x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Height.png
48KB, 451x1210px
>>2356121
Yeah He's tall. Like 5'10" or so to H's 5'7". Shit the rough little screencap doesn't have hydrogen. I coulda sworn her height was discussed or saved some where. Anyway she's closer to O's height than He's.
>>
>>2356122
H is 167, according to a different chart.
>>
>>2356133
Right yeah. Alright 167 is roughly 5'4.8" so He's got nearly half a foot on her cousin.
>>
>>2356139
H was a very personable child, it seems.
>>
File: 1458993611860.png (37KB, 145x264px) Image search: [Google]
1458993611860.png
37KB, 145x264px
>>2356145
Gotta build those bonds early for a solid foundation and all.
>>
>>2356150
She always enjoy "bonding time" with her favorite traveler.
>>
>>2356152
For some reason H gets incredibly wet around O...
>>
How well known is Bismuth as a designer/fashionista?
>>
>>2356243
Locally, to hazard a guess.
>>
>>2356243
I'd actually say quite well known, especially from people that need a designer
>>
>>2356395
Bismuth is their go-to gal.

How fashionable is Antimony?
>>
>>2356403
Antimony is up in the air on fashionable. She is surprisingly one of the underdeveloped elements. Rather underdeveloped considering her section of the table.
>>
>>2356715
Another question: Does she handle publishing Radon's books?
>>
>>2356752
The company she works for might. She's largely an editor from what I can recall.
>>
>>2356753
Right, right. Something like that would make sense. She he can anyways be a fan, too.
>>
>>2356754
always*
>>
>>2356754
Depending on her position, it could be likely that she's the editor for the more modern Unobtainium books.
>>
>>2356814
An inherited position?
>>
>>2356875
Maybe, I was thinking more their ages and when Unobtainium actually began as a series. Nothing's really been said about Antimony's work history outside of some half suggested idea about her having a newspaper.
>>
>>2356889
Mhm. As said, she hasn't received much development yet.
>>
>>2356902
Well at least the newspaper thing should be decided upon. If I remember right, it stemmed from the fact that Sb, Sn, and Pb were involved in printing press composition or something but it wasn't anymore. I believe the idea initially was that she had a business venture or something with those two but it folded after some time.
An easy solution could be that she just worked at a newspaper for a good portion of her life, perhaps it's what helped push her into being an editor or the threads could go broader and just have her be the defacto bookworm and some stuff.
>>
>>2356928
Maybe she ran the school newspaper when she was younger, haha.

>the defacto bookworm
She and Niello could probably find some common ground.
>>
>>2356814
Sb and Rn are around he same age though

>>2356928
Really? I don't recall it
>>
>>2358568
Yeah the stuff about Sb being involved with a paper/printing press idea is ancient. Not nearly as old as CuPt or CuTi but it was one of the first things attributed to her.
Also yeah, Rn's a year old and depending on when Rn became a commercial success could dictate whether Sb has any connection to Unobtainium. Probably not with the way things are looking outside of proximity unless she became the face of the publishing company.
>>
The Unobtainium series is maybe fifteen or so years old? Does that sound right?
>>
>>2358684
I'd like to imagine Rn began the series during her teenage years, making it north of twenty years old
>>
>>2358722
That works. Po must have been proud.
>>
>>2358722
Mid or late teens?
>>
>>2358890
Late, most likely (but I'm not the one you replied to).
>>
>>2358892
I bet Po might've had a hand in it. Well Po and/or U
>>
>>2359094
Po was very supportive of her goals, certainly.
>>
Iron's eye color is rust/burnt red right?
>>
>>2359742
Yup, that's right.
>>
>>2359847
Alright, it's pretty hard to discern the shade for them in the pics.
>>2358684
>>2358722
So would the first Unobtainium book be like an anthology of short stories Rn wrote about her? Jumping around and what not.
>>
>>2359866
>anthology of short stories
That's a good idea. She was in the process of solidifying the universe the ready of the series would take place in.
>>
>>2359950
Probably had a hell of a time asking U and Po to read over them and/or might've sent them in to a periodical. Probably had a range of tones too. Would it be fair to say, once she had a better grasp, she went back and did some rewrites to some of the shorts she felt were iffy?
>>
>>2360375
Some of the earlier ones, sure, that could be likely. Some might also have been extended into full length stories as well. Rn seems like she would have a fairly organized mindset when writing.
>>
>>2360380
She probably has enough that they could market a box set or something. Still kind of recent though which goes against all this classic sci-fi stuff I keep imagining. I would bet my hand that one of her early stories was space horror or something cause she wanted to try it out.
>>
>>2360552
>a box set
Definitely true. Despite being relatively modern, I imagine it has a generally timeless tone.
>space horror
Must have had fun with that one. Very mischievous, Rn.
>>
>>2360565
That's probably a good descriptor for them. Timeless. The possibility of anthologies and varied content could help make it more distinct when compared to Plotium too.
>>
>>2360569
Sometimes Tl wonders why Po has so many copies lying around. Wait, she doesn't know her mom is the author, or does she?
>>
>>2360570
At first she doesn't. Probably because of how she hashed out privacy when growing up. You know "Mom's office is private/not for you to poke around in" or her room. Sure she peeked a few times but she was young and didn't give any significance to all the books/stuff around it. Probably pieces it together during a visit and when confirmed makes a quip about it explaining how her mom kept busy. Obviously when figured out she gets why her mom might still be using the pseudonym.
>>
>>2360575
Rn probably had quite the talent for telling her bedtime stories when she was younger too.
>>
>>2360578
True, there were probably many winter nights where Tl fell asleep cuddling Rn during a story. Po's inclusion probably caused Tl to fall asleep between both of them
>>
>>2360579
That explains why Tl always had trouble remembering how those bedtime stories ended, heh.
>>
Weird discussion time: How would the more developed elements experience nervousness and how would they deal with it?
>>
>>2361058
On a fairly serious level? For a start....
Copper is self-explanatory.
Electrum's haughty veneer totally crumbles away if she's nervous enough. Them she seems to dwell on it, which she might get from Gold.
Iron, Y0, draws inwards, basically burying herself in isolation.
>>
>>2361067
Copper is what? textbook nervous and gets fidgety?
Carbon I could see being not really stuttering but more prone to tripping over words or trying to break awkward silences even if it puts her foot in her mouth.
Zinc probably does something similar to Iron, but more either confronting the source of the nerves.
>>
>>2361070
>Copper
More or less. It's part of her cute factor though.
>Zinc
Her relationship with Iron is a unique one. Their interactions once Iron gets herself together and back happily with C will be nice to see.
>>
>>2361058
Co, being heartfelt like she is, would clearly show it and usually try to deal with it head on. That said she's one of the elements who show their

K on the other hand is not good at dealing with nervousness, and it just crancks up hrt moodiness making her angry if it gets really bad
>>
>>2361210
And Lithium probably tries to focus even harder and not let it get the best of her, at first.

How about Na?
>>
>>2361256
Li had years to keep things under control, even if still not easy

Na doesn't have that maturity, so she drops lots of spaghetti
>>
>>2361258
>she drops lots of spaghetti
Hope Boron is hungry, then.
>>
>>2361277
B is always hungry for some salmon taco
>>
>>2361281
Has carbonblush.jpg been posted yet? If not, this deserves it.
>>
>>2361308
It has, it's even the 9th response and if was also to one of my posts
>>
>>2361444
She'll be blushing a whole lot more once Iron returns.
>>
So for the nervous thing, would U be similar to Copper and a byproduct is it causes her to become tightly wound?
>>2361475
I bet most of it will be unintentional on Iron's part.
>>
>>2361476
Something like that, considering her temper (that was established about U, wasn't it?) which rarely flares up (like in Core Meltdown). That was a very personal situation, of course.

>unintentional on Iron's part
Like when Fe's walking around half dressed in the morning (when Steel is sleeping over at Terne's).
>>
>>2361491
Yeah U's temper is a rare thing. Needs to build and simmer and more than likely only builds from stressors affecting her.
Exactly like that for Iron. In her defense, she hasn't roomed with anyone in like ten years and she's generally apathetic about her state of dress at home.
>>
>>2361494
Iron's peculiar style of hapless sexiness is irresistible to C.
>>
>>2361498
Zinc probably got exposed to it a few times as well, though she had a different type so Iron's cool beauty fell upon blind eyes.
>>
>>2361515
Must be nostalgic for Zinc to see C smitten over Fe again.
>>
>>2361534
Don't forget all the lifestyle changes they'll go through. More Iron than Carbon. I bet one day Zinc'll get a call from Nickel saying Iron hasn't come in, for the past three days, and asks for help with finding her. Zinc makes her way over to Carbon's, who greets her, and says Iron's catching up on some much needed rest.
>>
>>2361730
Fe's improved demeanor after that must come as a shock to Nickel.
>>
>>2361759
>que suspicious Nickel calling up Zinc and asking if Iron's been body snatched
>Eventually dawns on Zinc that Nickel doesn't know that Iron and Carbon know each other.
Fate's been weird to Nickel. Would be hilarious if Carbon stops by to take Iron to lunch and Iron's whole sunny disposition suddenly makes sense to Nickel. Cause she(Iron) is in love and all that, since Nickel knows love can improve one's mood and outlook.
>>
>>2361769
>Fate's been weird to Nickel
It certainly has.
>>
Does Tl plan on going to Uni in some fashion or is it straight to full apprenticeship after secondary?
>>
>>2361793
And the double date involving her, Pt, Cr and Co has yet to happen

>>2362446
She doesn't really need to go to college
>>
>>2362514
So how does the double date happen? Something NiPt set up while being unawares?
>>
>>2362685
Could have been through Co and Cr chatting.
>>
>>2362908
Oh no, the hilarity is that Co and Cr were unaware they would meet during that double date
>>
>>2362961
True, it would be, but that situation might be a little unbelievable. Co and Cr would talk often enough to know what the other has been up to (romance included).
>>
>>2362961
>>2362965
Could be their paramours being roommates and then they(NiPt) realizing their lovers used to be together. Like maybe it doesn't click for Platinum until after the date and Cobalt's all like "I'm glad that wasn't as weird as I expected."
>>
>>2362983
Heh, it would be cute to see them (Ni and Pt) interact with Stell too at some point.
>>
>>2362989
The roommates probably do, considering Nickel's probably the 2nd in line for top babbysitter choice if Cobalt's busy/Chromium can't make it across town in time. Unbeknownst to the three, aside from CoCr, little Stell ends up getting to know and befriend her future step moms.
>>
>>2363006
It could be a holdover of one of Plat's previously suggested careers in past threads that she's good with kids.
>>
>>2363012
Wasn't that more of an in-between job for Plat? Something she did while in Uni/shortly after until she got hired in the field she wanted. Would be another reason why Chromium's fine with letting NiPt watch her since it was like a daycare position iirc.
>>
>>2363017
If so, great. That's perfect.
>>
>>2362965
I really doubt Cr and Co talk about their love lives with each other
>>
>>2363322
Well, not in detail, no. But they would probably know when the other is in a steady relationship. Any more would depend.
>>
>>2363411
Yes but I don't think they have much time to overthink about each other's love life so they probably just know the other is with someone without further details
>>
>>2363429
Yeah, true. That sounds right. That still leaves the possibility of them setting up a double date, though Ni and Pt could also just as easily do so.
>>
>>2363440
It's Pt and Ni that would set it up
>>
>>2363455
Fair enough.
>>
Quick thread, which of Steel's Aunts/family friends(Si, W, Mo, Cr) would she most likely go to when in need of life advice?
>>
>>2363897
Romantic advice: aunt Cr/Mo
Life advice: aunt W
>>
>>2363916
So what does she go to Techie about? School advice?
>>
>>2363917
Yeah, Tc is also a big sister figure

Tc's life advice is mainly how to live with being a cyborg, which is of limited usefulness for Steel
>>
>>2363918
I would think Techy's advice would also include getting out of a slump or something, although that might be more Mo. Perhaps dealing with something life-altering if W's busy. Like if Steel ever met Iron.
>>
>romantic advice
Speaking of, who confesses their feelings first? Steel or Terne?
>>
>>2363941
Terne
>>
>>2364145
She just couldn't resist any longer, huh?
>>
>>2364163
or someone forced her hand.
>>
>>2364164
No need to hide it, Tc, we all know it's you
>>
How old would Steel have been when she met Tc? I don't have the chart on hand.
>>
>>2364169
end of primary/early teens. Lifesaver happened l ike five years ago iirc.
>>
>>2364169
8 years old, when Mo got involved with C
>>
>>2364173
>>2364170
Right, thanks. Really fits the "big sister figure" position.
>>
>>2364175
Yep, unfortunately she's busy with Uni and Nep so the chances of her being sisterly in y0 seems to be slim. Plus she doubles as one to Terne.
>>
>>2364288
She's got to be thinking "they're acting so grown up!" when Steel and Terne start dating.
>>
>>2364297
"SteelXTerne is one one of the best things I've ever done, second only to Nep"
>>
>>2364297
But wouldn't they be acting grown up during t heir late teens? Not sure that makes sense, but I think I get the sentiment.
>>
>>2364416
Yes, but Tc's big sis lens gives off a very different vibe
>>
So is there a list floating around of all the deities?
>>
>>2364474
What else is there besides Prima Materia?
>>
>>2364500
I know Vulcaine/Vulcan, Pluto, Gaia, and some Uranus derivative have been mentioned.
>>
>>2364805
>Christmas cake goddesses
>>
>>2364843
So...Zr?
>>
>>2364844
Hi, Nb.
>>
>>2364844
Anon could've been talkin about grecoroman Titans too.
>>
>>2362514
>She doesn't really need to go to college
Though I wouldn't say it's totally out of the question. Just depends.
>>
>>2362514
>>2365026
In either case, I would like to suggest that Po kind of gently pushes Tl to get her own place. Perhaps some excuse about Uni or being closer to work but largely more about Tl having some place she could call hers.
>>
>>2365098
Hmm, I don't know about that. They're a couple, first and foremost. In a slightly similar vein, I'd thought about the idea of Po being the one who suggests Tl attend college, but even then she could just commute. And, as was originally put, it doesn't necessarily even need to happen at all, it's only a possibility.
>>
>>2365101
Yes they're a couple, but that's the thing, they're an incestuous couple and Tl's still residing with her as a minor making Po her current guardian. Say they have an argument or something, and they need to cool off. Sure Tl can and may most likely leave the apartment for a while but she might still view a most of that space as her Aunt's so it might be weird going back if they haven't resolved the romantic issue because of the proximity. Cause really it is. Her Aunt's likely paying the rent, if she even does, and utilities because it was Po's apartment before Tl popped up into her(Po's) life. Now that's not to say arguments happen, because dramma-wise, they're a pretty light couple but one of the big things I could see Po doing despite being Tl's girlfriend is getting her ready for adulthood and all that entails. Such as helping her get a place to live, even if Tl never fully moves out or Tl eventually moves back in and they start living more like an actual couple instead of couple and Aunt+niece.

One of the things the thread kind of ignores is the very real likelihood that Polonium will probably die well before Tl's elderly, especially if Po regularly makes trips to an energy plant or the dam. Now obviously, in a meta sense, we know Po's not going to die any time soon but as a character said knowledge is probably one of the things that keeps her up at night. And if there's anything about her personality I can use as an example, it's her wanting her family to be taken care of. Her mortality and Tl's age could very well have her kind of subtly shift mental gears, because Rn's very taken care of at y0, to helping Tl transition into adulthood and being able to live on her own in case anything happens to her.
Tl living on her own for a while in her early twenties could be like the best test in Po's mind, and as an unattended benefit, if/when Tl moves back in Po could feel more...I guess confident in viewing Tl as an actual lover instead of niece and lover.
>>
>>2365101
>>2365104
(Too long)
I just think the idea has merit because it would be a good development arc for them individually and help strengthen their love for each other. While also highlighting couple-y stuff better because of the distance.
>>
>>2365104
Well, I can't argue that many of those points aren't valid. What it comes down to is how it is going to be handled. For the most part, any misgivings Po might have about dating her niece are assuaged well before Tl is of college age, but her becoming an adult is a separate issue, that's true. Them transitioning to "actual couple" (not to say they already weren't one, of course) instead of aunt and niece plus couple is definitely a good transition, and if it could be facilitated by Tl moving out (even if they both know it's only temporary), then I guess I'm not entirely against the idea after all. It's a unique case, and there's really none of the typical drama involved.
>>
>>2365106
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from now.
>>
>>2365111
>>2365112
Yeah one of the big things would be handling it well, outside of just getting the general idea across and I guess the shift in tone for their couple acts? Like Tl actually being smooth and getting her auntie all embarrassed via slight pauses. However, time-wise it's far off so I guess it's just something to keep in the annals of the threads if some write friend wants a story idea sometime.
>>
>>2365148
Well put!
>>
>>2364844
There's more Christmas cakes than Zr. Mn, Mg, Al, Sc, Be, Pr, As, Br, W, Ta, I. Quite a few more if we go by unmarried and over 25 like the actual term.
The thread should probably compile a marriage list.
>>
>>2365183
Po counts/counted too.
>>
>>2365407
Still counts since she's not married. No, job marriage doesn't count or Lithium would be a family woman. Although that brings up an interesting thought, the milfs could probably be excluded from the hypothetical cake list.
>>
>>2365183
W and Ta are not Chrismas cakes, their relationship is nearing the 10 year mark and I'd like to imagine they're married already
>>
>>2365410
Are they ten years in? If so, alright I can see that. Wedding must've been relatively small considering it was probably before y0 when they married.
>>
>>2365415
Steel was 8 when W and C separated so I'd give it a year before Ta sank her fangs into her, whcih would be 8 years before Y0, give or take
>>
>>2365408
>Still counts since she's not married
True, though she is "off the market".
>>
>>2365408
I thought you were talking about Nio-chan and got confused
>>
>>2365408
But Li is a family woman

Should've said Li would've been polygamous
>>
>>2365426
She's saved from the cake list by virtue of having kids. But still with all the romantic loneliness!
>>
>>2365428
And that's not the only loneliness she has

Does she keeps a picture of K on her bedtable?
>>
>>2365420
Nb probably got all pouty during the wedding before she got to see a dressed up Zr looking ravishing.
>>2365426
We can't all have our first loves be our companies Li. We also can't all shack up with a good and trusted employee too.
>>
>>2365431
>spoiler
Absolutely.
>>
Which of the established couples(y0) are most likely married? Not counting AuAg, SnPb or IrOs but more like TaW. Couples that would be together for 5+ years by the time present rolls around.
>>
>>2366390
GaCd, but they're IrOs tier, as in is well established to be. More to the point:
SiGe.
P and S were recently established to be married.
SbBi can be very reasonably assumed.
Maybe SrCa?
>>
>>2366462
Good point about SiGe. Bet they sent out a memo or something that gave every employee a three/four day weekend or something.
BiSb and CaSr, are tougher to nail down. From what little there is of BiSb, yeah they're probably married or engaged cause they've been together since secondary. CaSr, I gotta imagine they're probably nearing 5 year mark or so. They didn't really start knowing each other til Ca began working at the Uni alongside being a doctor or something. Even then, they butted heads for a while.
>>
>>2366576
It's a safe bet for BiSb, even though nothing has officially been stated yet (?). At this point SrCa could still go either way.
>>
>>2366591
Nothing's been officially stated for BiSb yet outside of some mention of Lead finding out about it when they're adults. Wouldn't be much of a push to say they're married. CaSr probably should have like one big moment that helps Sr realize she wants to spent the rest of her life with Ca while Ca gets a notion she'll probably never love anyone else as much as she loves Sr.
>>
>>2366654
>Wouldn't be much of a push to say they're married.
It would be nothing if not appropriate, considering their history. Well, that seems to settle the matter.
>>
>>2366661
There's also some more evidence. MS said Sb gained a sister-in-law with Lead so I guess that's good enough confirmation.
>>
>>2366663
Bet Bi's wedding dress was really something to see.
>>
Quick thread, what would an event be that requires both Krypton and Gold to work together?
>>
>>2367604
Maybe some sort of art exhibition? That might be a little boring, though.
>>
>>2367604
Any culture related event, which is both women's primary occupation anyway
>>
>>2367953
So like the Cosmopolos hosting Carnevale or something that brings in a lot of tourists?
>>2367609
Perhaps. I was thinking something where Pr tasks Kr with an event and she's like "I'm not sure I can do this on my own." so she rings up Gold. Thus activating party planner power or something.
>>
>>2367985
Some sort of event for the city might be the most convenient reason, yeah, all things considered.
>>
File: Ta and Steel.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ta and Steel.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Hey thread, two things

First I dusted off the metal football teams, well, Gold's at least and it plays...soon, the event started but the order is random so it can be in 5 minutes or some hours

link: https://pastebin.com/67Mpz88q

If some of you follow the actual cup, you'll know that aesthetics have made quite a leap forward, and I applied it to overhaul how the team look, some players being very close to how I actually imagine them (also some literally shiny effects to be seen)

Also I was going to say I finished Promethium's profile for the occasion but I'm afraid that'll take an hour or two more
>>
>>2369172
Nice work! One thing though, that pastebin appears to be private.
>>
>>2369179
Every time I make a pastebin I screw up the privacy options

Should be good now
>>
>>2369183
Indeed it is.
>>
>>2369185
And it's right now
>>
Well, they looked great.
>>
>>2369202
Maybe I could drop some pictures, the shader kind of blinds it

These models are only placeholders for character that doesn't have art, but they do give some visual representation
>>
>>2369203
Please do!
>>
>>2369208
Will do later, have this in the meantime

http://archiveofourown.org/works/5814658/chapters/16333376
>>
>>2369244
>Silicon's obligations as CEO
Germanium would know all about that, wouldn't she?
>>
>>2369250
On the prompt fic about dog collars and leashes that ultimately starred KN, my original idea was B running into SiGe doing pet play with Ge as pet
>>
>>2369250
Probably from personal experience unlike Sc who has a general idea. I don't think the thread ever worked out her actual position.
>>2369244
Very naisu. Also nice to see PaTh are together in some capacity.
>>
>>2369260
>her actual position.
Under Si's desk
>>
>>2369262
Calm down Si. SiGe doesn't need a sister yet.
>>
>>2369256
>>2369262
Cobalt gets a funny feeling that something lewd is happening somewhere.
>>
>>2369267
She knows
>>
>>2369276
B is still blissfully unaware.
>>
>>2369244
https://pastebin.com/ayRG7D2RYoung love is so cute, though I'm sure that kinda flies over Pm's metaphorical head.
>>2369267
Her ears burn whenever it happens.
>>
>>2369285
How might Eu think of Pluto?
>>
>>2369287
Depends? Was Th's bot the first one to include Pm's code? If so, that means EuTh probably had "meetings" and such. Pu being Th's apprentice/assistant before Es could have her being there interacting with Eu so Eu got a good idea on the girl.
>>
>>2369297
>Eu might ask Es to judge if Pu is a good daughter-in-law
>>
>>2369297
All the late nights Pluto and Pm spent talking might have given her somewhat of an impression as well.
>>
>>2369300
All quiet-like, which probably confounded Es for a while.
>>2369304
That too. Though now you gave me the image of U walking in on EuPuTh being all chummy and just U being really confused since she's seen how PuTh interact.
>>
>>2369322
U has learned that sometimes it's better just to not ask questions.

Taking a look at Eu's profile, it gives some insight as to how her and Pluto get along: rather well. That's pre Pluto and Pm becoming an item presumably.
>>
>>2369324
Post Pluto and Protheme is probably the same, while Eu's kinda trying to figure out how she should feel. Cause she's not really Pm's mother and more of a close friend but, you know, Pm probably asked to her to sit down so she could introduce Pm as her girlfriend. In a meet the parents kind of way, which probably made Silicon question why she's there.
>>
>>2369339
After having the parallels between Tech and Pm noted in Pm's profile, it's funny how they both end up connected further through their each seeing one half of the Nep/Pluto sisters.
>>
>>2369346
>Robit children gain two extra moms when distant moms marry
You got me realizing that Pm getting with Pu will have her more involved in the building of said "children". Depending on how interested Tc gets in her own augments, something similar would probably happen with Np though Tc's obviously more interested in the cyborg potential than robit.
>>
>>2369350
U and Mo's wedding comes to mind once again.
>>
>>2369353
Nep could even be feeling smug if she knows Pu's kinda crushing on Pm by then. Pm obviously is still working through identification and then processing probably.
>>
>>2369362
Heh. Nep's own newfound blossoming feelings aren't too much further off at that point, so Pluto will soon have her revenge.
>>
>>2369375
Probably causes Pm to talk to Pu about what having a sister is like, again, because it still kinda escapes her grasp.
>>
>>2369382
Pu must find that inquisitiveness quite charming.
>>
Does anyone have an idea for when H and O did get together romantically? With what was discussed earlier, they might've met in secondary but perhaps the romance didn't start until after or later. If it did begin then, who was most likely to know of Hydrogen's new beaux?
>>2369390
Indeed, probably also unintentionally helps Pluto to get a better handle at compressing information and/or getting concepts/ideas across. Making her more eloquent in the process.
>>
>>2369631
Based on what's been discussed, their personalities, and O's profile, likely during their mid to late teens. Argon and Carbon would have been among the first to know.

>Pu
It's a win-win situation.
>>
>>2369631
I actually had a short fic planned where O went sunbathing, and H was totally peeping, and O was totally baiting

It was during their highschool years and I think they were classmates but didn't interact: O knew who H was and H was crushing hard on O

Never finished it and I think I lost what I originally wrote
>>
>>2369656
So you're saying; O was mastering how to bait? Goodness. Sounds like mutual infatuation.
>>2369654
If it becomes late teens then that works. Most likely happened after FeC blow out timelinewise with their ages. Also means Fe wouldn't vaguely recognize Oxygen from C telling her about her friend's new crush.
>>
>>2369661
More like she caught H peeping on her and decided to play with her a bit

I think it ended with H cornering O against a tree or something
>>
>>2369665
O sounds like a nymph or something going with that, at least before H catches her.
>>
>>2369665
H certainly didn't waste any time, huh?
>>
>>2370073
O wanted to play, so now they'll play
>>
>>2370081
The whole idea is sort of reminiscent of what one of the short stories about Ar and Ori ended up being.
>>
>>2370099
It could still work. HO is kind of bare when it comes to how they act as a couple. Outside of it being a willing long-distance relationship most of the time. Wouldn't surprise me if HO's honeymoon phase was filled with somewhat innocent antics that lead to sex and eventual love making.
>>
>>2370099
ArOri was more accidental and innocent though; Ori was bathing in the nude like she always does and Ar was coincidentally here and was just too mesmerised

In HO's case, H was here specifically to peep, and when O caught it, she baited her on purpose, they're not innocent at all
>>
>>2370109
They're also both quite clingy, which was a factor especially at the start of their relationship.
>>
>>2370119
Oh Primae, think of the teachers if they shared classes. Probably has to tell them multiple times to tone down the pda when it got handsie
>>
>>2370130
Compared to that, Iodine has it easy.
>>
>>2370146
Maybe, depends on how flamboyant Elect and Iridos get
>>
>>2370149
Knowing Elect? Probably very.
>>
So will Cerium surprise Pr by saying and then proving she lives in Arcadia?
>>
>>2370362
She'll surprise Pr by making her fall in love with her.
>>
>>2370628
Well yes and without having Pr eat pomegranates
>>
>>2370960
Which one falls for the other first?
>>
>>2370971
Cerium
>>
>>2370972
How does she make her first move?
>>
>>2370974
Subtly of course. Probably in the wake of the environmental crisis she helped avert/manage and asking Pr if she wanted to get a drink or something away from crowds
>>
>>2371023
Pr probably wasn't expecting anything at all by the time Ce came along. Wonder how the twins'll react.
>>
>>2371027
You know, I don't think the mayor's that starved for suitors. It's always been that she chose to put a pin in her love life because of what happened with Nickel. Which I think by y0 might be 5 or 6 years old. Depends on how young Nickel was, because the entire "scandal" was about the age gap and some disingenuous allegations that they knew each for longer or something. However, what would surprise her is she actually falling in love. Not so much someone coming onto her, so she might agree to the drinks and then is surprised that's all Cerium wanted. Acourse finding out Cerium's age kinda has her all worried again cause she's fresh out of secondary or something and flares up her concerns regarding her past experiences.

The twins would probably, if they haven't already, secretly vet Cerium and see how likely it would be if something were to batter Pr's mayoral ship.
>>
>>2371034
Seven years ago, to be precise. Ni was only 17 at the time, hence the scandal. Since then a combination of her rather intensive work and a sense of professionalism has kept her single, even though Pr herself muses that it probably wouldn't be too find someone willing if she really wanted to. That's just not really her style.
But yeah, Pr being more surprised at her own feelings by that point sounds appropriate.

>The twins
Heh. They must have found her satisfactory.
>>
>>2371054
wouldn't be too hard to find someone*
>>
>>2371054
That'd be a cute scene. Nd gets woken up in the middle of a night by a call. It's Pr panicking that she's falling in love and is all worried, and Nd's just really not in the mood.
>>
>>2371110
>"Tell me in the morning and I'll be happy for you then."
>>
>>2371151
Pr gets ready to call the twins next. Of course, she decides against it. Last time she called was rather weird and her sister has a point about the time.
>>
>>2371188
What happened last time she called them?
>>
>>2371271
Well outside of only having one number to call them both, whoever answered last time was in the middle of something. This was later in the night, after Pr and them went home. So Pr might've heard something usual from the one who answered. At least the call was short.
>>
>>2371496
Oh my. Pr knows that sometimes it's better not to question their mysterious nature; they always have her back, after all.
>>
>>2371504
Pr probably wonders, later at night when loopy from lack of sleep, if they aren't human.
>>
>>2371529
>"No, no, that would be too crazy."
>"...but what if?"
>>
>>2371533
>"They have to be. Other people can see both of them."
>>
>>2371537
This must have been earlier in her career, by now she just accepts their weirdness at face value. And hey, Tl can tell them apart, which means they are normal humans...right?
>>
>>2371546
Yeah she's used to it now. I still imagine a scene where Pr discovers that Tl can tell them apart so does something to talk to her privately (away from the twins) and just pleadingly asks her if they're real.
>>
>>2371555
Unfortunately for Pr, Tl understandably took it as a joke.
>>
>>2371563
Poor Pr, though I'm sure Tl felt like something was off about the entire joke.
>>
>>2371572
>"Why is everyone so curious about them?"
>>
For the elements and kids that are in secondary; who are all friends?
From what I recall, Steel and Terne make up their own little group.
Thallium, Thulium, and Gal make a group.
Electrum, Pewter, Pewtter's gf could make one.
Nb and Iridos are a little group.
Any I'm missing?
>>
>>2371617
There's Terbium. Because her girlfriend is a little older, she has less of an immediate connection to any of her classmates right now (beyond her sister(s)).

Also, chapter 14 of Metall/u/rgy short stories by MS, which features Thulium, mistakenly refers to her as Terbium at one point. That really threw me for a loop at first, haha.
>>
File: 1475375191463.png (620KB, 1138x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1475375191463.png
620KB, 1138x1110px
Well if anyone is interested. I finished the story about Steel and Iron meeting. Hopefully I didn't step on anyone's toes with that ending. I had recently remembered that Flonium mentioned planning some story out about how Carbon and Iron would get back together but that was like a year ago, so I took a chance. Same with who I hinted at being fans of the Unobtainium series.

Anyway here it is.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8471005/chapters/25464615
>>
>>2371831
Steel sure took her sweet time piecing this one together! She's going to have quite the story for Terne, who, by the sound of it, will probably be somewhat relieved. Steel, of course, still won't realize exactly why yet, but at least she'll get to see her smile again.
>>
Would Nep and Plu go on a double date with their gfs?
>>
>>2372484
Definitely, when you consider that their girlfriends have met each other before.

Another good question is how it would go.
>>
>>2372700
Depends on what they do and when they do it? Is it when Pm still has her old body or does she have a new one. Could even be during the prototype stages of Pm's new body building built. After all, Plu would float the idea pass Pm if she wanted to taste things and then they'd have to puzzle over how to make that a reality.

The date itself would probably work out well enough. Especially if Pm does it when she has a new body. I'd like to think Nep and Plu get into some sisterly antics that has Tc and Pm off to the side sighing fondly.
>>
>>2372735
>sisterly antics
Without a doubt.

Has Pm met Nep by Y0?
>>
>>2372740
>>2372740
Most likely. she was there when Es got turned on, so stands to reason she most likely met Nep there if she didn't meet her before.
>>
>>2372741
Right, right.

They would make quite the memorable group on their double date.
>>
>>2372746
Yep and surprisingly they would be looked at as groundbreaking, despite Rn beating them. Would be an additional advancement towards normalizing the gynoids presence
>>
>>2372753
Where would they go on the date?
>>
>>2372755
A park, aquarium, or something where they could walk around. If Pm's body is up in the air, they'd have account for her lacking of eating. Although I'm sure Plu would have a way to circumvent that. Like they go off to do something while TcNp eat lunch.
>>
>>2372764
Sounds nice. Lots of interesting things for Pm to take in.
>>
>>2372771
And not just the attractions either. All those people too but she's with the outer siblings so she could easily tell herself they're looking at Plu and Nep.
>>
>>2372786
To be fair, a lot of them probably are.
>>
>>2372791
Good point. Oh better idea, they go to the port town aquarium or wherever Plu and Nep moved from and end up meeting some of the sisters' extended family.
>>
>>2372798
Sounds like there's a full fledged story there.

>aquarium
Nep would enjoy that.
>>
>>2372803
>Nep would enjoy that.
Much to Tc's surprise, and Plu's grimace, Nep would probably readily pull out the lifetime membership card she bought when s he first started working. Later Plu tells Pm about how her sister is deeply enthralled by the ocean and its creatures.
>>
>>2372821
She must have been interesting in hearing about Mendelevium.
>>
>>2372833
Interestingly enough, and MS could corroborate on this, but Nep probably had a direct hand in helping Mendelevium be sea worthy. In all senses
>>
>>2372841
That's sensible. The passion is surely there.
>>
>>2372844
Although I would think Pa ends up getting involved to help Uranium and Nep with actual concerns at the depths Md will be going to. What with her actual experience and what not
>>
>>2372850
Most certainly. The design process would most likely to be tailored to her expertise, if they're making it specifically for her.
>>
>>2372855
Which nicely brings up the topic of Lr. They probably did something with contacting Ad and asking for her help, but they ended up with the dilemma of making actual robocop or something closer to human instead of human looking. Probably caused U and Th to sit down and puzzle out how they were going to advance their gynoids.
>>
>>2372863
The end product does somewhat reflect that.
>>
The mine's caving in. We have to leave
>>2373054
>>2373054
>>2373054
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.