[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netsuzou Trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 15

File: DAtt45UXUAAiWaW.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DAtt45UXUAAiWaW.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
The PV came out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUs23olVOI
>>
>>2344918

>Those voices

No thanks
>>
>>2344918
It...it actually looks good.
>>
>>2344929
Indeed, I'm surprised as well.
>>
>>2344925
Hotaru sounding too young?
>>
>>2344925
They are pretty much spot on.
>>
>>2344929
Not really.
>>
File: 1472690629212.jpg (422KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472690629212.jpg
422KB, 1280x720px
>>2344918
Cute!
>>
>>2344918
the story is sad but the art is nice
>>
>>2344918
Which studio is this?
Romance, drama and teen angst are a combination that always flop so I only expect this to sell and gather as much attention as much as Kuzu no Honkai.
Honestly, Yuri Hime should have just pour all their money on Citrus.
>>
>>2345008
>wasting all their money only to do shitrus

They aren't insane or retardeds.
>>
Ew, I was hoping to never see the guys in the anime at least.
>>
>>2345010
Did you not read the premise? What did you expect?
>>
>>2345009
>yet they back ntr
>not insane
It's can be both Jan.
>>
>>2344963

Inflection is good but the voices are just too high pitched.
>>
>>2345011
I did but I still didn't want to see them making physical advances on the girls.
>>
>>2345008
They should've animated Citrus and Tsuki ga Kirei. Then they have a melodramatic yuri and a cute one. Would show diversity in their genres.

Instead we have two soap operas.
>>
>>2345008
>Romance, drama and teen angst
Shitrus has that too. At least ntr has a plot ... Kinda, although the whole Fujiwara thing is stupid as fuck, I'll just watch it for the hot scenes, that's worth it
>>
>>2345014
Why are you here then? Purityfag detected.
>>
>>2345014
Both the prots are implied to be bisexual, so if you're a purity fag, the anime aint for you.
>>
>>2345020
Citrus at least has likable characters. I can't enjoy any character in NTR.
>>
>>2345014
So you watched it fully aware of what was gonna happen and you're still mad? Jesus
>>
>>2345013
If anything I'd say Yuma is bit too low. Hotaru is about what I'd imagined.
>>
looks cute, if a little low budget. will buy the blurays like a faithful goy
>>
>>2345020
Eh I don't know. As stupid as the characters in Citrus are, they are more likable than any character present in NTR right now. Plot wise, NTR wins hands down but character wise, it is are still arguable.
>>
>>2345037
>Not liking Hotaru
>>
>>2345028
They're not implied bi.
>>
>>2345037
I don' know , I find all the characters in citrus really annoying , Yuzu was cool but then she became really whipped. In Ntr I like Yuma and Takeda but I still hope for the yuri end with Hotaru and Yuma
>>
>>2345054
>Not liking Harumin
>>
So if I'm reading this correctly the girls have boyfriends and an active relationship with them, but then they meet each other (apparently during a double date), start having feeling for each other and cheat on their boyfriends with each other.
Is them ending up together a foregone conclusion and the boyfriends thing must still happen because the show must go on or there are chances that they'll pull the rug from under us?
>>
Citrus is better
>>
>>2345063
They are very close childhood friends. The dark-haired one is in an active relationship, the light-haired one has just started one. The dark-haired one has long-standing feelings and starts messing around with the light-haired one behind their boyfriends' backs.

The dark-haired one has loved the light-haired one since they were young, but is very self-destructive. She initially started dating guys just to make her crush jealous because her crush had other friends. As the story has moved forward, the light-haired one has realized that not only does she also have feelings for dark-haired, but the feelings are strong enough that she is fairly possessive of her. Light-haired has already broken up with her boyfriend and is actively looking forward to a future with dark-haired, but dark-haired's boyfriend is a jackass with blackmailing material and dark-haired herself has the aforementioned self-destructive tendencies.

It is somewhat difficult to say how it will end. But at the very least they currently both like each other and have no romantic interest in the males.
>>
Fuck me another season of /a/ getting ammo...i think i'm going to take a couple of years off animu.
>>
>>2345085
>/a/ getting ammo
How?
>>
>>2344918

Looks okay.

Still somewhat cheap looking but looks better than Sesameki Koto anime at least.
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00048.jpg (157KB, 837x810px) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00048.jpg
157KB, 837x810px
I'm interested to watch this to say the least. I'm not a big fan of NTR nor I hate the idea of cheating /if/ it's rightfully justified. If their boyfriends are huge assholes, then they deserve to be cheated, but if the guys are decent people and are likeable, then it'll be hard to see them suffer.

In the end though, I hope the anime will prompt for a great happy lezzy ending.
>>
>>2345106
The best part is seeing the guy suffer. The shitty part is that the girls suffer more than him.
If it was all about the guy suffering, I would be calling it a masterpiece.
>>
>>2344918
>another teenage girl who sounds like she's 8 years old

Getting real tired of this meme.
>>
>>2345117
unfortunately japan thinks that's sexy.
>>
>>2344918
Low budget anime. Hotaru's voice is terrible. It's shit like the manga is. No surprise.
>>
>>2345008
> (It will) gather as much attention as much as Kuzu no Honkai
I hope so. Though I think KnH has better animation. And also,
> Hotaru's voice
Too darn high
>>
>>2345076
>It is somewhat difficult to say how it will end.
It will end with a Columbine.
>>
>>2345131
I didn't expect much, most of us will be here just for the hot girl/girl scenes and the rest will be skipped or speed watched (I did the same with KnH anime) since the plot is known to manga readers and it's really quite weak and mainly focused on a boy abusing/blackmailing a girl to do his things as moving point of the story and the girls doing everything to not end together cause they can't tel leach other their honest feelings for unknown reasoning.
At least we can be sure that the girls will be together in last chapter of this story and it will have good yuri end like Kodama's hetrape drama manga before.

Anyone has a link for newest chapter of manga translated than the fb one?
>>
Hotaru's casting seems way off. Yuma sounds appropriate, though.

Surprised by the quality of animation not looking absolutely terrible (I know it's a PV but it looks good enough), or even too fanservicey (esp considering the premise).

I'm really interested to know how much of the manga is adapted.
>>
>>2345085
>Caring about /a/
>>
>>2345159
>it's really quite weak and mainly focused on a boy abusing/blackmailing a girl to do his things

You are a fucking moron if you think this manga is focused on Fujiwara blackmailing Hotaru. He is practically a tertiary character that only exists to introduce conflict, and does not matter outside of the tiny arc where he hit Hotaru and the "Something will happen eventually" panels that occur now and then.

It's fine if you don't like the series, but kindly don't just talk out of your ass for the sake of creating a fault where there is none. The series is almost entirely about Yuma, a girl, developing feelings for her less-than-stable, handsy childhood friend who is also a girl and has been making sexual advances towards her. And her trying to understand why Hotaru is doing the things she does and what Hotaru is really feeling while she becomes increasingly aware of her own romantic feelings for her best friend.
>>
>>2345106
The protagonist's boyfriend is nice, but she's never really intentionally cheating on him, the other girl just comes on to her. It's not long before they break up anyway.

The other girl's "boyfriend" is a prick, but those two weren't really lovers anyway, they just have an arrangement where he basically gets to demand sex from her without her minding if he cheats on her, while what she gets out of it is she doesn't have other guys pestering her, he doesn't care that she doesn't love him and she got to use him to go on double dates with the protagonist. It wasn't a good deal for the girl, as he's physically abusive and is also pissed about how the girls treated the other guy, his friend, but she doesn't put much value on her own well being.
>>
Looking forward to this but I detest Hotaru's voice.
>>
>>2344918
>Hotaru's voice
Perfect voice for a slut who tries to act like a cute girl teeheehee.
>>
>>2345208
Speaking from experience, are we?
>>
>>2345208
>mfw Hotaru's VA is the same person who voiced Airi from Oni ChiChi.
>>
>>2345075
No it not, is bloody awful please stop saying this.
>>
>>2344929
Why? It looks solidly "meh" to me — bad animation with not-quite-god-awful VAs.
>>
>>2345213
It's great that you know her from there instead of something like Sakura Trick, Haifuri or Long Riders
>>
>>2345220
It was a perfect match in this case. She is good with voicing sluts.
>>
>>2344918
I can't see this selling at all.
>>
>>2345008
>I only expect this to sell and gather as much attention as much as Kuzu no Honkai.
Whose attention? That of the average otaku who buys anime BDs? They're not target audience for this kind of shows.
>>
>>2345234
>citrus is good

Kek
>>
File: 14514958356285.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
14514958356285.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>2345234
>I'm Mugino

Worse than their shit opinion by default.
>>
>>2345246
Not him but it is.
>>
>>2345266
No, it isn't. That doesn't have even a plot.
>>
>>2345269
Oh girl you sure showed them. Fuck how will they recover?
>>
>>2345271
:^)
>>
>>2345008
>Kuzu no Honkai
You forget the fact that NTR is actually Yuri and not some het fetish shit.
>>
>>2345277
Eh.
>>
>>2345076
>It is somewhat difficult to say how it will end.

Friendship end.
>>
>>2345271
I could say NTR has repetitive plot too, just like Citrus. It's called having an opinion. I don't dislike them both, I just didn't care for both as much as other anons did.
>>
>>2344918
Oh cool, they managed to make Hotaru even more obnoxious than she already was with that voice
>>
>>2345054
>Liking Takeda
>In /u/
Fuck off.
>>
>>2344925
>The whole concept
No thanks
>>
>>2345352
It is a nice character so fuck off purityfag. It's not like I said I want him and Yuma to be together
>>
>>2345266
It's not. Anyway both are trash but at least ntr is a hot mess and has a plot.

Btw good yuri animated when
>>
>>2345377
There will never be a yuri series that makes *everyone* on /u/ happy
So never
>>
Citrus!!
Citrus!!
Citrus!!!
Citrus!!
Citrus!!
>>
>>2345374
>Generic nice guy
>Good character

Really, now?
>>
>>2345432
Stop with your autism purityfag.
>>
>>2345434
This, even Fujiwara is a better character than him
>>
>>2345432
Is shit
>>
>>2344918
Yuma's voice is ok, but Hotaru sounds like a 9 years old...
>>
>>2345194
>You are a fucking moron if you think this manga is focused on Fujiwara blackmailing Hotaru.
So we are reading different manga then?
Fujwara actions are the things which move plot forward cause clearly Yuma having feelings for Hotaru didn't change much in last few chapters, it's still the same, they make out but none of them will admit they have feelings for each other, only Fujiwara drastic action(like making Hotaru pregnant which seems to be a ruse but still it would be his doing) are the drama point which moves the story in some direction.

Fujiwara action as the evil obstacle for the girls happy romance is the key for the plot to move, take him away and Yuma would never realise she likes Hotaru and would be happily dating Takeda.
>>
>>2345054
>I like Yuma and Takeda
eeeak!

>>2345217
yes, citrus is awesome
>>
>>2345463
>(like making Hotaru pregnant which seems to be a ruse but still it would be his doing)
It's more likely Hotaru's.

Most of what happened in recent chapters has been Yuma talking to Takeda making her realize she's in love with Hotaru and Yuma's further thoughts on that and the possibility of Hotaru leaving her, and Hotaru's responses to Yuma. What Fujiwara is doing because he's annoyed for Takeda's sake is secondary.
>>
>>2345467
Fuck off Mugino.
>>
>>2345467
Fuck you.
>>
>>2345377
Nice wrong opinion.
>>
>>2344918
I'm fine with the voices, but I'd imagine Hotaru with a voice a bit more mature to be honest.
>>
By Luna, they actually did it.

Manga is not finished, so I really have no idea how it'll end. Naoko likes shitty character with self-destructive relationship, though (with one notable exception), but they generally have good-ish ending if they go through it...

... well, okay, the only non one-shot I've read of her that is finished is Renai Manga, so, uh. Low sample size.
>>
>>2345544
>Renai Manga
You've missed nothing, because it's probably her only good longer-than-one-shot work.
>>
>one of the girls might be pregnant
That does sound like something that would kill a series.
>>
>>2345553
I think most of her one shots also follow the basic formula of "pure and naive girl + self-loathing girl of questionable morals"

It's like how Morinaga likes the introvert/extrovert pairs but with more angst
>>
As for Hotaru's voice, I always imagined her sounding like Tatsuta. Fake sweetness covering up a dark personality
>>
>>2344918
their voices is sucks they look like children
and hotaru looks way diffrent better in the manga
>>
>>2345564
You probably would have thought volume 1 would have killed the series
>>
>>2345463
Kyuubey's actions are what drive Madoka forward and if you take him out of the story, Homura probably wouldn't have ever ended up close to Madoka, but that doesn't make him the main character and it doesn't make Madoka a series "focused mainly on an alien turning humans into monsters for energy". I'm sorry that the progression of Yuma's feelings has been totally lost on you, but it isn't a binary state. She didn't just go from "Hotaru is messing around with me" to "I Love Hotaru".

Fujiwara is not even remotely the focus of this series. He is a background threat, like the majority of antagonists. The story has always been about Yuma and the relationship between the two girls.
>>
>>2345663
The thought that romance drama even needs a antagonist is stupid by itself though. In that sense, Citrus dies it better, since every girl who was an obstacle end up being their friend later.
>>
>>2345667
Every story has a source of conflict. Don't be dumb.
>>
>>2345671
The romance doesn't need to come from a villain. And in fact, on romance dramas, it's better if it doesn't. All the best Yuri mangas have plots that deal with more interesting kinds of conflicts. This kind of shit that makes people compare the manga with mexican soap operas.

Takeda would be a way better source of conflict, btw, since he has better reasons and wouldn't feel like just a bad guy. The manga would be better without Fujiwara. Or at least if they had dealt with him in the early chapters.
>>
>>2345667
Even if one isn't needed, that doesn't mean it's a better idea to not have one.

NTR could be pretty similar even if Fujiwara were another oblivious nice guy like Takeda. But it would be a bit of wasted opportunity to not have a contrast between them and use them to do different things, and it would make Hotaru look worse.
>>
>>2345683
The problem is that now we have a Yuri manga in which the only character with any attitude at all is a male character and two vulnerable girls at his will.

If anyone want this kind of thing, should just go read a het shoujo already.
I would be okay with this plot if the girls at least fought back.
>>
>>2345680
>The romance doesn't need to come from a villain.
It doesn't, part of the drama does. I also don't know why you keep using the word "need". Nothing "needs" to happen, it was a plot choice, like the conflict coming from two characters both being girls, or from two characters being related, or from two characters being very different, or from a manipulative alien, or any of the other infinite sources of conflict that could be used in a series. This one happens to use a 3rd party who is an asshole.

The series is compared with soap operas because it is intentionally written like one, and its events and drama mirror the format frequently used by soap operas. Takeda is a shitty source of conflict, his reasons aren't any better and he's a beta doormat. The manga would be different without Fujiwara, not better or worse. It would be a Sakura trick with NTR instead of bland comedy.

>>2345688
>the only character with any attitude at all
You are retarded.

>two vulnerable girls at his will
They are actively doing the opposite of what he wants (to sleep with them, and for them to stop being shitty to Takeda). Hotaru is not vulnerable.

Have you even actually read this manga? Or are you just here to shitpost?
>>
>>2345688
>The problem is that now we have a Yuri manga in which the only character with any attitude at all is a male character and two vulnerable girls at his will.
I think that's a completely false perception of the girls and the situation they're in.
>>
>>2345691
I'd say that Hotaru might be but Yuma had never put up with any of his sleaziness. Though she obviously doesn't know there are backups of the blackmail pics.
>>
>>2345690
>Hotaru is not vulnerable.
Yeah, right. Fujiwara is doing her whenever he wants and blackmailng her with one photo. Hotaru is a little beta slut who can't do a shit without Yuma.
>>
>>2345707
It's not even been shown that he has blackmailed her with the photo. Her deal with him that let him have sex with her existed well before that.
>>
>>2345710
Ah yeah, but I thought the last scene in chapter 18 was hinting that.
>>
>>2345701
>but Yuma had never put up with any of his sleaziness

A shame she's a retard. Well, both of them are.
I really wish that writers would change their conflict from time to time if they want drama. This way it just make the characters look stupid because they don't want to solve the problem.
>>
>>2345715
It might simply have been a reminder that she's still maintaining her deal with him. She was willing to make that deal and stick to it, even knowing he was a violent misogynist, before he had started to suspect there was something between her and Yuma, so he had no leverage. He was useful to Hotaru and may simply still be, rather than that he's blackmailing her now.
>>
>>2345707
No, she is doing whatever he wants because that is their agreement from when they first started dating. Hotaru is not vulnerable. She is a manipulative person who knew exactly what she was getting into. She needed Yuma when they were kids, but has long since reached the point where she is comfortable in her isolation. There is a big difference between being beta or vulnerable, and not simply caring what happens to yourself.
>>
>>2345721
Yeah I agree. Hotaru is not beta
>>
so between this one and citrus, which one has more chances of being "successful"? and I mean "successful" because sadly we now yuri doesn't sell and very generic romance either
>>
>>2345970
Citrus
>>
>>2345970
Citrus : Really charimastic characters (Harumin, Yuzu and Ojou style Mei), better design and some pure comedic moment typical of slice of Life anime.
>>
>>2345998
>Citrus : Really charimastic characters
>Mei being a total autist and relationship going back and forth for eternity
>>
>>2346123
>well, in the last chapters, not really.
>>
I dig it. This show will be DELICIOUS…in so many ways. I can feel my
body tingling just thinking about it. Heeheeheeheeheehee.
>>
Any imgur for newest chapter?
>>
>>2346406
Are you me?
>>
>>2346409
the imgur link was posted not long ago in the old thread.
>>
>>2346406
Good for you nee-san. It's a damn shame not to see Kodama's art in the character designs. Especially the eyes. If Yuri Hime wants to promote their magazine, why pick a newfag studio?
>>
>>2345449
Citrus is good like oranges
>>
>>2346409
Instead of being a shitlord like this one >>2346429

Here you go:
https://imgur.com/a/Zeo0g
>>
>>2346437
Because less business risks.
>>
>>2344918
I think this will be a short anime.
>>
>>2347083
Or maybe famous studios wouldn't pick it up, or they would charge more
>>
>>2347085
I don't think so, they have enough material to do episodes with 24 minutes.
>>
>>2346437
>If Yuri Hime wants to promote their magazine, why pick a newfag studio?

Most likely cheaper

Now I'm wondering if Citrus is going to get relatively lot more love in the production staff
>>
>>2347214
The sad its that we don't know anything yet about the anime staff of Citrus.
>>
new chapter when
>>
>>2351126
Really?
>>
time to wait for the anime to be over then watch all of it to save myself from suffering

like what im gonna do with the manga
>>
>>2345970
Hopefully none, they couldn't pick anything worst to animate.
>>
Goddamn, its tough to please you guys you know that? I feel like I read the same meh reviews for just about every manga/anime that pops up here.
>>
>>2352546
Tells you something about manga and anime. It's generally shit.
>>
>>2352599
Why are you here then?
>>
>>2344918
cucked
>>
https://twitter.com/powder705/status/871760318690611200
What did she mean by that? She will not do it, r-right?
>>
>>2354194
>In yuri, I have never once drawn a manga where a man joins in for a threesome...
>I have drawn Teens Love with a threesome with 2 men and a women though.
>>
>>2354196
Oh no, she isn't thinking in add a 3P scene in the manga, right? Pls no.
>>
>>2354198
No, you moron. She's making a point out that it's not something she's ever done.
>>
>>2354201
I got that anon, but for she comments of nowhere it means that she is thinking about what she will do to put more drama in the manga. I was afraid because she already mentioned the 3P in her manga, but I think she won't do it, she isn't a madwoman.
>>
>>2354204
No, you retard. It's a response to idiots thinking that she has done it.
>>
>>2354206
I can't deny that I'm a bit retarded. That is less worse then, some of her haters are fucking retardeds.
>>
>>2354196
>https://twitter.com/powder705/status/871760318690611200

Well, that's true that she done FMM and BL, but no MFF, yet.
>>
http://moca-news.net/article/20170607/2017060710000a_/01/

July 5th is when this will premiere
>>
>>2354204
Specifically uses 乱入 so I think we're good. Her doujin Kitakami and Hotaru act pretty similar and she never had Kitakami betray Ooi in her doujins.
>>
10 minute timeslots, so not full episodes

http://netsuzoutrap.com/onair
>>
>>2354808
>Anime premiere July 5th
>10 min per episode
>OP song Blue Bud Blue
>Secial Edition of Vol. 5 with DramaCD
Pfff.
>>
>>2355022
10 minutes only?

I wonder if there's going to be enough material to shitpost?
>>
>>2355032
>10 minutes only?
Remove OP/ED and it will shrink to 7-8min of actual episode.
>>
>>2355054
Should have posted smug anime girls, mate
>>
>>2354990
>10 min per episode
Fuck, I know that is better than nothing, but it is sad even so. They had enought material to do episodes with 24 minutes.
>>
Citrus will have full eps in there anime right?
>>
>>2355068
Maybe? But I think it will have full episodes coz it's way more popular than NTR.
>>
>>2355071
not to mention infinite is producing right?
>>
>>2355054
>This is gonna be a clusterfuck
Staying true to the source material, in more ways than one
>>
>>2355082
More like compressed clusterfuck

I can see them ending every episode Yuma and Hotaru making out
>>
File: 32.png (2MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
2MB, 1114x1600px
>>2355095
I think they will do 1 chapter per episode and they will end in the chapter 13 (probably), with this scene here. Ending the anime with a heavy atmosphere, perfect way to end that.
>>
File: bloggif_587fa2778f6af.jpg (49KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
bloggif_587fa2778f6af.jpg
49KB, 416x300px
Citrus is great >>> ntr
>>
>>2355128
Fuck off citrusfag.
>>
>>2355128
End yourself, Nee-san
>>
https://twitter.com/NetsuzouTRap/status/872266505525776384
Am I reading it right? Are they saying that the total circulation with vol 4 is exceeding 400k?
>>
Aside from it being in the name, how exactly is this NTR? I've read through it, and they are just cheating. There's feelings involved. I wouldn't consider this NTR at all.
>>
>>2355279
Takeda got ntrd by Hotaru. They are not dating anymore. NTR is completed. But Hotaru is still Fujiwara's plaything so Yuma feels ntrd by him. Cheating is the part of NTR.
>>
>>2355279
The only way it could be called truly NTR is if Fujiwara had real feelings for Yuma.
>>
>>2355281
But NTR is the bad ending where she gives into the lust and no longer cares about anything, but the lust. In this case, actual feelings are involved so I don't consider that NTR. It's just cheating. I think NTR gets used as such a broadstroking term when that shouldn't happen. While cheating is involved in NTR, it's not fully NTR.
>>
>>2355279
You probably have to narrow an understanding of what NTR means in Japanese. It's literally an abbreviation for getting-sleep-taken (sleep being in the sense of sex).

Takeda had Yuma sleep-taken by Hotaru

Yuma is having Hotaru sleep-taken by Fujiwara
>>
>>2355285
>But NTR is the bad ending where she gives into the lust and no longer cares about anything, but the lust.
That isn't the case.
>>
>>2354990
>>2355022
>10 mins per episode

fucking hell japan loves to shit on yuri.
>>
>>2355257
Where does it say that? In the link you posted there's nothing.
>>
>>2354990
Meh, they're really just doing it to push manga sales, since they don't expect the anime to sell.
>>
>>2355279
Actually, the title is a double word-play. NTR as in Netorare (i.e. the normal meaning of the word) and NTR as in Netsusou TRap (meaning fake or false trap - the N in netsuzou and the TR in trap)
>>
>>2355329
Lowering expectations for Citus anime respectively.
>>
>>2355022
where can I listen to the OP song Blue Bud Blue?
>>
>>2355285
also of course they called the manga that -_- so it gives people more reason to believe it's only NTR
>>
>>2355441
Please don't use emoticons
>>
>>2355446
aww crap i forgot about that , my baaaad
>>
>>2354990
Judging the short time slots and the studio making this, I predict this is gonna be pretty bad. Don't say I didn't warn any of you.

The studio involved in making this is one of the same studios who made Bloodivores.
>>
>>2355527
I pray to the yuri gods they treat the Citrus anime like they actually want it to succeed.
>>
>>2355128

When are we getting Citrus anime visuals anyway?

It's clear that NTR anime is going to be a blunder at this point. Citrus wont be winning any awards but I gotta have hope for somwthing, right
>>
>>2355560
>blunder
Yep. I thought the manga is famous in Japan so I set my expectations way too high.
I don't like Citrus as much as I like NTR manga but I hope it will be treated better for the sake of yuri.
>>
File: ntr.png (163KB, 987x226px) Image search: [Google]
ntr.png
163KB, 987x226px
>>2355322
>私たちには、カレシに言えない秘密がある。4巻累計発行部数40万部突破のコダマナオコ原作作品、青春NTR百合コミック「捏造トラップ−NTR−」公式サイト。
>>
At least who will sing the opening doesn't have a shit voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4qEZEm9tg
>>
I was wondering how they will adapt chapters with an important plot in 10 minues, it is impossible, only if they do some episodes with 15 minutes. Some episodes with 10 and other with 15 minutes wouldn't be bad.
>>
>>2355652
They aren't gonna adapt anything important. 10 minutes is actually only 8 minutes when you take the OP into account. 12 8-minutes episodes will barely cover three chapters at most.

It's just meant to draw some more people to buy the manga. That's all.
>>
>>2355584
Ah well you were right. But it's very rare, volume 3 had a 100k circulation and now volume 4 has reached 400k ?
>>
>>2355697
I don't even think is to buy the manga, YH just want promotion
>>
>>2355652
There's not much chance they will have a TV slot with varying time.

I think they can potentially do 1 chapter per episode though.
>>
>>2355713
>1 chapter per episode
They would have to cut off like 50% of the content of every chapter. It's not impossible, but the result wouldn't be pretty.
>>
>>2355715
The chapters don't have that much in them. The direction probably wouldn't feel great, but I think they'd have have cut stuff to fit.
>>
>>2355718
*don't think they'd have to
>>
>>2355718
I think they're gonna have to cut a lot actually. It's gonna be a mess.
>>
>>2355715
I can see this flopping hard sadly. 10 min episode won't help sales at all. But after watching this >>2355584 I think there's some hope, Ntr went from 100k to 400k between volume 3 and 4, anime hasn't even aired yet so that huge boost in sales is surprising.
Citrus may get a better treatment but Ntr could appeal to a bigger audience and still got this, so I'm not expecting much.
>>
>>2355735
>10 min episode won't help sales at all
I have no idea how much Yama no Susume sold but I guess it sold plenty since it's getting a third season soon
>>
>>2355832
Yama no Susume has good production values though. Just from the PV you can tell NTR is super cheap. There's no comparison.
>>
>>2355832
I don't think I'd compare those. Yama no Sususme is Cute Mountain Climbing Girls Doing Cute Mountain Climbing Girl Things while NTR is really drama-heavy.
>>
Raws will out later today?
>>
>>2359433
Anon, don't beg in every thread when a chapter will be out.
>>
>>2359472
>implying that I am that anon from the other threads

Pls anon
>>
>>2359433
It'll be out in 5 mins.
>>
>>2359720
Just like the next ep of Kemono Friends
>>
raws ?
>>
>>2359951
They didn't come out yet anon.

What happened to the chinese that was posting the raws early on tieba baidu? Did he/she get caught or something?
>>
Chapter 20

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5166183052

He fucking did it ha.
>>
>>2361120
Takeda asked if she want to date him again wtf.
>>
>>2361120
Jesus fuck, is this really worth reading anymore seeing that the author doesn't really want Takeda to fuck off from her?
And the photo got leaked, what game Fujiwara really play here, make all miserable?
>>
>>2361124
He doesn't want Takeda to be involved with Yuma because he thinks she's just using Takeda
>>
>>2361125
But seeing how this goes Yuma will now date Takeda for real, one to cover the photo leak and other cause Hotaru broken up with her and he likes her for real.

Then she will get disappointed with him since he isn't Hotaru, kissing and sex with him is bad, Takeda will notice that Yuma dating him becomes more miserable, and he will be a good guy again and will help her defeat evil Fujiwara to win Hotaru back.
I doubt author will come with something else for the next plot.
>>
>>2361126
Please spare us what your imagination shat out for you
>>
>>2361126
But with the photo problem now I don't think Takeda will really date her after that. Probably Fujiwara will say the true behind that photo to him too and with this Takeda will leave Yuma all alone. Fujiwara's objetive is make Yuma be isolated.
>>
>>2361130
Sorry but seeing the chapter and what we got so far author of NT isn't really much better in coming with proper story than what I wrote there.
>>
>>2361136
Sorry, but you think that because you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1480755791017.png (364KB, 714x670px) Image search: [Google]
1480755791017.png
364KB, 714x670px
>>2361136

Maybe come back when you aren't an ESL piece of shit.
>>
>>2361120
So, is she pregnant?
>>
>>2361146
She isn't. She seems to have lied about it to drive Yuma away from her and she kind of used it as cover to also go on a journey, taking 2 days off school, I guess to look for somewhere to live.
>>
Raws with big size, but still with that watermark.

http://imgur.com/a/NMLuP

Could someone translate that interview? I think it is about Yuma and Hotaru's VA
>>
>>2361150
Fuck, Yuma will be all alone now, that is sad.
>>
>>2361157
What? It's better for Yuma to leave that bitch.
>>
>>2361152
Thank you. If you find Citrus, please post it.

Now he sent the picture to everyone in school
>>
>>2361172
Hotaru isn't a bitch anon, she was doing that to pushing Yuma away, she don't know about the photos too. All that Hotaru did until now went to trash because of what Fujiwara did.
>>
>>2361157
Hotaru being conflicted between wanting to make Yuma hers and thinking she needs to get out of Yuma's life as they can't have a happy relationship (because she believes Yuma is basically straight) has long been the central point of the story. Hotaru will eventually be convinced she can be happy with Yuma.
>>
>>2361186
Yes, but now she lost the Yuma's trust on her and what Fujiwara did screw up everything that Hotaru did until now. I hope that she really don't try to kill herself after that.
>>
>>2361157
>Fuck, Yuma will be all alone now, that is sad.
She has Takeda to lean on, right?
Also I wish author would expand the cast a bit if she really plans to continue this manga than locking it on these 4 characters forever where iI actually dislike 2 of them and find their interaction tiring.
>>
>>2361190
I don't think that Takeda will be with her after what Fujiwara did and probably will say to him.
>>
>>2361173
The chineses posted the chapter in a private tracker, we need to wait an anon post the raws of the magazine to see the chapter.
>>
>>2361189
Hotaru wouldn't have wanted Yuma to be damaged by the photo, but it doesn't make a fundamental difference to what Hotaru's trying to do. I guess she'll probably try to take all the blame for the photo and be more determined to get out of Yuma's life. (but that can actually be the trigger for Yuma to want to help Hotaru and be honest and not let her take all the damage).
>>
>>2361190
There's no reason to think she's planning to continue the manga beyond resolving the story it was set up to tell. The characters not expanding is a sign of that.
>>
>>2361198
But Yuma said that she probably likes her and she literally rejected her. Yuma will be isolated now because of the photo thing and Hotaru will be fucking depressed too thinking that was her fault (probably Yuma will be depressed too). Hotaru will try to stop Fujiwara and he will do something really bad to her, Yuma will need to do something. I hope that she see what Fujiwara do to Hotaru. If she wants to be together with her she needs to see what Hotaru truly thinks and is doing. Talking with her doesn't work, she will never say the truth.
>>
>>2361186
>because she believes Yuma is basically straight

Is she a retard?
>>
>>2361172
Why even read a yuri manga when you hate one if the girls that much? I really don't understand.
>>
>>2361124
Well, Fujiwara witnessed Yuma cozying up to Takeda and did it right after, maybe Fujiwara is just like Hotaru and has a fucked up way of dealing with their homosexual crush?
>>
What were Hotaru and Yuma talking about that got Yuma so mad and ending up in her slapping Hotaru?
>>
>>2361669
Basically starts with Hotaru saying she was just experimenting and shit
Yuma asks Hotaru if she really believed Yuma could do the sort of things they do just to "experiment".
Yuma thinks Hotaru knows exactly what Yuma feels, that she may like Hotaru.
Hotaru response "sex between girls doesn't count...or what, are you a lesbian?"
And Yuma proceeds to slap Hotaru
>>
>>2361692
Hotaru deserved that slap after said that kind of shit.
>>
>>2361692
I wasn't clear enough but Yuma does say directly to Hotaru "Why can't you think I may like you"
>>
>>2361692
Damn that was cold.
>>
I like Takeda more than the mc. Bravo Kodama
>>
>>2361692
Thanks for explaining btw
>>
>>2361704
It's time to drop it when you start to cheer for a male on a yuri manga.
>>
>>2361152
What a dramatic chapter.

It'll be real messy if Hotaru leaves Yuma to deal with that shit that Fujiwara created and not help her deal with it.

It will probably bring them together after tearing them apart. As is drama.
>>
>>2355848
Not to mention it is by a company known for making very cheap looking anime. This anime has zero hope.
>>
>>2361763
I doubt it will even sell more than 1k BD copies, and would be quite a success.

It's like they made this project knowing from start it will fail and just used it as cheap advertisement for the manga, since such type of drama series don't sell much, and for sure a yuri version would not change that but kill it further.

I'm just hoping Citrus anime will get better treatment than NTR anime being more popular among wider audience. I'm surprised to this day how good Aoi Hana anime looked at the time where the manga wasn't really any kind of top yuri seller compared to how nowadays manga like Citrus, NTR, Happy Sugar Life, Bloom into You or Murcielago sells.
>>
They really fucked in the chapter 18 then. Hotaru was really cruel here.
>>
>>2362568
>And,
The nuance is actually "or"
>>
>>2362569
It was from the chaosteam page, I hope they fix this on the QC.
>>
>>2362568
So why did Yuma slap her? Maybe she IS a lesbian, unless Hotaru used an insulting way of stating that that doesn't translate well to English.
Also what the fuck is Hotaru doing now?
>>
>>2362571
>unless Hotaru used an insulting way of stating that that doesn't translate well to English.
Kind of. Lez could be translated as dyke or lesbo. But the slap would be more because Hotaru is clearly dismissing the sex they had and mocking Yuma.

>Girl on girl sex doesn't count, right? Or what, are you a dyke or something, Yuma?

>Also what the fuck is Hotaru doing now?
Driving Yuma away.
>>
>>2345031
I'd say Hotaru is bit too high. Yuma is about what I'd imagined.
>>
>>2362569
"Were you a lesbian..." does she really say that as a past sentence? Anyways, I'm gonna wait for the spanish translation.
>>
>this girl is my way out of the pit I've put myself into. I better drive her away for no reason
I'm starting to get annoyed.

>>2362615
>waiting for a translation of a translation
Probably not the best idea m8.
>>
>>2362637
Anon, they translate from Japanese to Spanish.
>>
>>2362575
>Driving Yuma away.
Hotaru's reasons for doing that:
a) She doesn't think Yuma would be able to handle what society thinks of lesbians (something like that girl from Girl x Girl x Boy)
b) Self-hatred, she doesn't think she deserves Yuma
c) Something related to Fujiwara (I don't think he has that much of power over her tho, especially now that he leaked that pic)
d) Other
Make your bets

>>2362637
They translate from Japanese.
>>
>>2362661
>d) Other
The script says "Hotaru does something stupid that sets her relationship with Yuma back"
>>
>>2362661
I believe that she thinks that although she managed to seduce Yuma, Yuma isn't a lesbian like her and would be ultimately happier in straight relationship, especially as she knows she's pretty messed up and has been the cause of a lot of stress for Yuma.
>>
>>2362675
And maybe Hotaru expected Yuma to reply that she is indeed a lesbian, or that whatever she is she still loves Hotaru.
But why the hell would anything nice ever happen?
>>
>>2362704
"Rezu" in Japan is almost always used as a denigratory term, it doesn't simply translate as "lesbian", so Yuma's reaction is perfectly understandable because she was insulting her and her feelings.
>>
File: 08_004.jpg (308KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
08_004.jpg
308KB, 1114x1600px
Could someone please translate or give a summary of that interview? I'm really curious to know what the VAs said.
>>
File: 08_005.jpg (289KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
08_005.jpg
289KB, 1114x1600px
>>
>>2362675
yeah, maybe she thinks that if Yuma has a relationship with her she will steal Yuma's "regular happiness' like getting married and have kids. Society (family and friends) will reject them and she will ruin Yuma's life~
>>
File: 08_006.jpg (297KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
08_006.jpg
297KB, 1114x1600px
>>
File: 08_007.jpg (317KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
08_007.jpg
317KB, 1114x1600px
Last page.
>>
File: ntr_is_comedy_gold.jpg (92KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_is_comedy_gold.jpg
92KB, 450x570px
>>2362724
Kek.
>>
>>2362733
I knew it that someone would notice that too haha.
>>
>>2362733
>"they think it's actually yuri AHAHAHAHA!"
>>
>>2362661
I agreed with what this person said here

"This is saying more about her not accepting herself... she can't handle how she feels so she's on the defensive.
Often if someone is so far in the closet they are in Narnia they fight tooth and nail to not come out and face their true selves. She can see that Yuma might like her and she never expected this to happen so she's questioning everything and running scared, she's already got herself into a pretty shitty situation as it is through being too scared to be honest and now I think she doesn't know what to do cos the thought of facing who she really is and having it reciprocated and actually having a relationship is too much for her to process atm so the easiest way to get out of a situation is to push someone away hard and make them hate you. hotaru is a scared little girl who pretends to act all adult when really she's still the frightened child she's always been, everything with her is a farce to hide who she really is cos she doesn't want to get hurt and the only one who can hurt her is Yuma."
>>
PV 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0UywAsaFE
>>
>>2361120

Sad thing when you need a male villain to make the plot go somewhere on a yuri manga because everyone is just stupid.
>>
File: holy shiittt.jpg (142KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
holy shiittt.jpg
142KB, 1200x1185px
My god
>>
>>2362891
They're going to cover quite amount of ground
>>
>>2362906
Yes, my only fear is that be rushed as fuck.
>>
Taking bets on that anime ending.
>cliffhanger >implying S2
>ends in a critical moment in the manga, but the anime makes it more definitive
>ends in a critical anime original moment
>Truck-kun to the rescue! The hypotenuses now properly pancaked, nothing stops Yuma and Hotaru from ending together
>>
>>2362905
She looks so different in the posters. I'm happy she doesn't look that different in the new PV.
>>
>>2362904
this onee-sama knows
>>
>>2362904
Kek, or they are too scary to do something.
>>
>>2362891
The opening song is good.
>>
>>2362924
>>cliffhanger >implying S2
If the anime ends in that moment Fujiwara talks about the threesome than S2 is a possibility.
That would awesome mean the anime only covers 7 chapters, depending on how many episodes will have it's not a bad thing that it's only 10 min per episode.
>>
>>2362937
also* not awesome lol
>>
>>2362937
>only 10 min per episode
Really? That's unfortunate. NTR was one of current YH's flagship titles.
>>
>>2362956
If one of YH's flagship titles can only get a low budget adaptation of 10 min per episode, what does that tell you about the state of the yuri genre? Implying implications and cgdcs don't count.
>>
>>2362956
Citrus is way more popular.
>>
>>2362963
>If one of YH's flagship titles can only get a low budget adaptation of 10 min per episode, what does that tell you about the state of the yuri genre?
The fact that a "yuri" series featuring two girls with boyfriends gets an anime before fucking Kase-san or Murcielago already speaks volumes.
>>
>>2362964
Not really. At least according to sales they're about the same
>>
>>2362963
>yuri genre

Actually, the most popular yuri manga isn't even on YH, so considering YH as the whole yuri genre is wrong already.
But I don't think we're getting a YagaKimi anime, either way.
>>
>>2362970
Dengeki fags love yagakimi. So it's not that unlikely. Anyway, Yuru Yuri is the most popular YH series right? If citrus and ntr had that popularity maybe ntr wouldn't be having a 10 min shit adaptation.
>>
>>2362891
i can't tell if this is horribly low budget or not
>>
>>2362970
It depends of your definition of yuri. For example I only take in consideration romance between females while /u/ includes romantic friendship without taking in consideration the cultural context, the otaku burden or the fact that the writers don't have any reason to hide it on a niche publication beyond not pissing off the readership.
>>
>>2362972
Was Yuru Yuri popular before the anime? I keep thinking YH is being stupid by animating their popular series between the readers that already buy the magazine instead of something that had the chance of bringing new interest in them. I think a future MimiMix anime or that one with the lolis could make what YrYr did. But even know, I think the Itou Hachi manga had more chances than either Citrus or NTR.

>>2362974
I consider subtext as yuri, but I know what you meant, so I was talking about YagaKimi. Its more popular than any YH manga, as far as I know.
>>
>>2362977
>I consider subtext as yuri, but I know what you meant, so I was talking about YagaKimi. Its more popular than any YH manga, as far as I know.
DA
How much that YagaKimi sails?
>>
>>2362982
>How much that YagaKimi sails?
Depends on the boat you put it on.
>>
>>2362984
That mean subtext. Real yuri isn't questioned about its legitimacy. There can be complains about different aspects, justified or not, but the yuri aspect is not a subjective matter
>>
>>2362977
I don't know if YrYr was popular before the anime but YH should try doing more series like that if they want to sell. Yuru Yuri has comedy, slice of life and lolis, so that attracts way more people than a pure yuri series like Citrus. Ntr is basically Kuzu no Honkai with lesbians so it can attract people who aren't yurifags, but as much as I'm concerned nipons don't like netorare very much. Still, the het and ntr part could help a bit, but that low budget and 10 min adaption basically ruined all chances
>>
>>2362982
https://twitter.com/nakataniii/status/732128483170615296

100k with 2 volumes last year.
Of course, when I said any YH manga, I meant, any except YrYr.
>>
>>2362984
Kek
>>
>>2362991
Kuzu no Honkai was het and sold like shit. What chances NTR even has?
>>
>>2362992
http://daioh.dengeki.com/taisho/yagate/

Okay, their own site says 25k.
I'm sorry. I'm a lazy retard.
>>
>>2362991
>that low budget and 10 min adaption basically ruined all chances
I'd say series like Yama no Susume pulled through.

>>2362995
Character in NTR aren't complete assholes? Only partial ones.
>>
>>2362997
250*
>>
>>2362992
The last update was 400k for 4 vol. And actually that's the number of circulation which includes sales. Citrus, ntr and yagakimi are the most popular pure yuri series, but so far none of them have ranked on Oricon (oc happy sugar life , murcielago and yryr have but I said pure yuri). So, hopefully either citrus 7 , yagakimi 4 or ntr 4 will rank this month. That will tell which one of the three is the most popular
>>
>>2363000
Clearly what yuri needs is yanderes or blood n' gore? Too bad about HSL's yandere MC's past as the town bike.
>>
>>2363000
Japan isn't into romance, so that's pretty unlikely.
Is there even a het romance that popular there? I remember Kimi ni Todoke being one, but that shit had more friendship and slice of life than real romance.
>>
>>2363002
Nozaki kun does very well. But then again, just like Yuru yuri that shit is way more comedy than romance.
>>
>>2363003
Even I like Nozaki-kun and I hate het romance, so I don't think it counts.
>>
>>2363002
What are you talking about? Romance sell great. It's just that crossdemographic appeal sell better than targeting to a single demographic. Shounen incorporated shipping faggotry precisely for the female readership, after Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, Slam Dunk and Rurouni Kenshin brought female readers
>>
>>2363007
Not in anime. I also don't count things like harem series as romance.
But it does seem different in manga. There's some generic shoujo mixed on Oricon ranking.
>>
>>2363135
Only Hotaru has sex with guys
>>
Kodama is saving the properly sex between them when they get together again? I want see they having a good and hot sex, not an off screen sex.
>>
This person here really get it what is happening

>I don't think Yuma has put two and two together, she seems to think Hotaru has changed from how she used to be as a shy and frightened kid that she had to protect but really nothing has changed at all, Hotaru is exactly the same as she has always been she just hides it and acts out instead. Yuma for some reason can't see how much Hotaru is hurting when she's acting like a cocky idiot. Hotaru is so emotionally broken because she's disgusted with how she feels about Yuma and what she truly wants that she really doesn't care about herself at all, she shows that with how she lets men paw all over her and she always seems to be mentally somewhere else. She's put up so many walls to hide how she feels because she's scared she would lose Yuma that now it seems that the feelings might be mutual she just can't understand it.
>>
> I don't really blame Yuma I think she's very easy to wind up and Hotaru knows exactly how to push her buttons cos she's known her for so long, although if Yuma took a second to sit back look at the situation, stop thinking about herself and her feelings and maybe see how damn broken her best friend and the girl she loves is she might actually be able to fix this situation before Hotaru does something else even more stupid to hurt herself. I can't understand how people can't see that what Hotaru is doing isn't manipulation she's self harming cos she hates herself she is pushing Yuma away because the situation she's putting her in atm is a complete mind fuck and she does actually care about her. She thinks she messed around too much and that Yuma is so innocent that she's just going with the flow instead of the fact that Yuma actually loves her too. They need to bloody communicate before this turns into anymore of a bloody mind game head fuck.
>>
>Also I agree I think Fujiwara is far in the closet as well, this manga is actually more true to life how some people actually manage being gay when they are in a conservative country like Japan, sometimes it's easier to just pretend to be someone else so you can punish yourself. The pair of them are full of self loathing. You often see with people who are gay but repressed that they go the other way and don't want anyone who is gay to be happy because they can't be. He can't be happy so neither can Hotaru and the thought of her actually getting the relationship she's always wanted takes away his beard and he won't allow that without a fight, and yes gay people will sleep with people of the opposite gender to self harm it's an awful thing to do but some people are so messed up in the head and frightened they will actually do that cos the thought of being discovered is worse than the shame and self loathing.

The person is completely right.
>>
>>2363339
>They need to bloody communicate before this turns into anymore of a bloody mind game head fuck.
So very many things could be solved if they did this. Alas, this would be the logical thing to do, and since this is a drama the script will demand them to continue acting like people in a drama so that only at the last few volumes will they do the logical thing.
>>
>>2363348
Because people in real life do the "logical thing" and talk openly and honestly about this sort of stuff. Yeah.
>>
>>2363456
t. not Spock. Live long and prosper.
>>
>>2362964
and YRYR is more popular than those so that kinda blows >>2362963's theory out of the water b/c if you're talking about flagship titles, you can't exclude it even if it fits under CGDCT. You can't force it both ways.
>>
>>2362568
I wonder for how long Hotaru plans to pull this bipolar bullshit where she tries and succeds in getting on Yuma pants and then goes back to ""pushing her away""
>>
The chapter in spanish came out.

https / / www facebook com/pg/Ocio-FS-629794987200960/photos/?tab=album&album_id=739121922934932

Hotaru was brutal damn. I feel sad for Yuma now.
>>
>>2364275
>Hotaru was brutal damn.
She sure was. I feel bad for Yuma.
Yuma believes Hotaru doesn't have feelings for her so I wonder if Yuma will say yes to Takeda because of that.
>>
>>2364290
I hope she doesn't say yes, she doesn't love him.
>>
>>2364303
That would require Yuma to act logically after a traumatic event and tell the dude to fuck off. Alas, she's a character in a drama, so prepare for the choice that will further the drama.
>>
>>2364315
She can't be this retarded, right? Takeda wouldn't be with her after that thing about the photo too.
>>
>>2364315
>so prepare for the choice that will further the drama.
I'm prepare for this desu. Takeda is still around after all this time and this set is "perfect" for Kodama to keep the drama going by putting them together again without making it look like Yuma has feelings for him since she's just awfully hurt emotionally by all the things Hotaru said.
I used to feel bad for Hotaru but now she's annoying me with this bipolar bullshit like some other anon said. I thought she wasn't aware of Yuma's feelings but she is and she's still went all the way with Yuma knowing that she'd just have to break Yuma's heart because of whatever fucked up reason she has to not convey her own feelings honestly.
>>
>>2364342
prepared**
>>
>>2364319
Maybe Takeda is so much a white knight he rushed to Yuma and becomes a shoulder to cry on. Yuma feels indebted to him because of this and the het drama beings anew, only this time Hotaru will have to pull Yuma out instead of the other way around.
>>
Citrus is better
>>
>>2364345
He is using the oportunity to try with Yuma again, she is emotionaly broken and he was selfish there asking to they going out again. I hope Yuma doesn't accept even if she thinks that Hotaru was using her now. Hotaru lost Yuma's trust on her, I don't have idea what she will do to make Yuma belive in her again.
>>
>>2364356
>I don't have idea what she will do to make Yuma belive in her again.
Convince herself she does love Yuma and wants to fight for her, then convince Yuma Takeda is some sort of psychopathic master planner that knew Hotaru was sooner or later going to do something that would leave Yuma alone, hurt and vulnerable for him to jump in. Just as he planned.

But Yuma will most likely accept Takeda's proposal and Hotaru won't fix that in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>2364358
Yeah, this time Hotaru that needs to chase after Yuma. Would be fucking amazing if Takeda was the bad guy all along, would be THE plot twist right there.
I really don't want that Yuma accepts, but the chances to her do that is high, she is emotionaly vulnerable and Takeda was really smart there for asking to they going out again. What "nice" guy he is.
>>
>>2364362
>this time Hotaru that needs to chase after Yuma
>implying Hotaru won't completely disappear out of Yuma's life now that the she thinks she ruined her best friend's life
Hotaru already gave up ages ago that time she talked with Takeda. What happened between them was just something that cracked from her defense because Yuma kissed her. If anything, their relationship is in Yuma's hands now.
I really hope that Takeda will be portrayed as an active antagonist now. Instead of backing down from Yuma, he will surely pursue her, thinking it's for Yuma's best, he'll paint Hotaru as the bad guy and cut off Yuma from her.

>>2363340
>that rant on Chaosteam's comment section
The nee-san gets it. But Fujiwara being gay for Takeda is hard to believe. He's just preserving the male ego
>>
>>2364358
>But Yuma will most likely accept Takeda's proposal and Hotaru won't fix that in the foreseeable future.
Of course, that's Kodama logic there, she needs to create even mor het drama now for another girl too to continue the story somehow.
And Yuma now mind broken and dating the good guy Takeda who saves her and for sure kissing or even having sex with him will be just that, but seeing how Hotaru acts I don't think she will try to lure Yuma from Takeda since that's what Hotaru wants for her to have normal relationship with a boy than with her.
And Yuma will try to fix her photo problem by dating Takeda, that's a given.
Despite everything Yuma doesn't have courage to come out and reject Takeda.

The only way it will play out is if Takeda will realise after a while that Yuma is miserable dating him, or worse what if author will make Yuma liking it while being with him?

I don't think Kodama will introduce a girl who would confess to Yuma after seeing the photo and try to date her and Yuma accept that and Hotaru will see how she screwed up that not giving Yuma a yuri chance, because the cast is set in stone of 4. This can only go worse till it will go better to be resolved in last chapter as usual with Kodama longer drama stories. Or as usual it will be Fujwiara action which will push the story somehow forward.
>>
Was chapter 20 ever translated?
>>
>>2364414
Your imagined version of Kodama's writing is considerably worse than the reality of it
>>
>>2364380
Yeah, you are right. That is a nice opportunity to Hotaru disappear completely from Yuma's life, I hope Yuma do something.
>>
>>2364488
Only in spanish until now anon >>2364275
>>
>>2364380
Takeda won't become an antagonist. It's more likely he'll want to help Yuma and advise her so she gets together with Hotaru once he finds out Hotaru is who Yuma loves.
>>
Yuma accepting Takeda's proposal to date again would probably surprise (however unsurprising to the audience) Fujiwara since he released that photo to shame Yuma and probably dissuade Takeda from dating her. Fujiwara doesn't want Takeda to be her beard, but it seems likely that Takeda will become just that given the photo he released. Not sure what he's aiming for aside from trying to out Yuma. I guess he'll expect Takeda to be outraged or whatever.

I'm interested in seeing how Hotaru will react to the photo being released.
>>
>>2364535
>Fujiwara doesn't want Takeda to be her beard
Um, I think you used the wrong word here, but for the life of me I can't figure out the word you were trying to use. Can you help me here, Onee-sama?
>>
>>2364538
Beard is right. The Japanese use the term camouflage for it and that's exactly what Fujiwara accused Yuma of using Takeda as.
>>
>>2364543
Okay, that might be the literal definition of whatever she's trying to do, but I've never ever heard anybody use that term in reference to that concept. Maybe "be her cover"? I can't think of the correct term.
>>
>>2364547
It's what Fujiwara thinks Yuma is trying to do, not what she's actually doing.

Even if you haven't heard it, "beard" is used like that.
>>
>>2364550
>Beard is a slang term describing a person who is used, knowingly or unknowingly, as a date, romantic partner (boyfriend or girlfriend), or spouse either to conceal infidelity or to conceal one's sexual orientation. The American slang term originally referred to anyone who acted on behalf of another, in any transaction, to conceal a person's true identity. The term can be used in heterosexual and homosexual contexts, but is especially used within LGBT culture. References to beards are seen in mainstream television and films, and other entertainment.

TIL
>>
It's times like these that I wish there was a larger cast. There's no lasting relationship potential between any of these characters at this point (unless there's some ridiculous twist to do with Fujiwara)
>>
>>2364674
I don't get why Kodama doesn't introduce new characters? It's been the same 6 for 20 chapters, and Yuma's friends doesn't contribute to the plot. I mean, introducing characters all the f time it's annoying (Citrus) but 1 or 2 here wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>2364414
>introduce a girl who would confess to Yuma after seeing the photo
I don't think so either but that would be an interesting arc. Maybe a reality check for Yuma that there's lesbians out there, she's finally honest on how she feels about Hotaru but she still thought about her as her friend in this ch.
>>
>>2364679
This story is clearly written be with a very deliberate minimalism for the cast, with that as part of the feel of the story. And new characters would only be useful to the story if the nature of it were changed. It's more focused like it is.
>>
>>2364496
And therefore Murphy's Law will make it happen.
>>
>>2364275
http://imgur.com/a/RURoD
>>
>>2364886
Thank you anon, but all the images are out of order, pls fix that.
>>
>>2364945
Sorry
http://imgur.com/a/sDYTm
>>
This chapter left clear that Fujiwara is in love with Takeda. That's the only logical explanation for all of his actions so far, otherwise they wouldn't make too much sense. Unless he really is a psycho who hates Yuma and Hotaru for no reason.
>Follows Takeda to the campus
>Spies on him talking to Yuma
>Looks angry when he hears Takeda is asking Yuma for another chance
>After that he shows Hotaru and Yuma's photo to the school, possibly to make Takeda stay away from Yuma
That's why he said she hates women, because Takeda is straight. But I have some doubts since he forces Hotaru to have sex with him, but that could be his way of torturing her or being dominant over both girls. Or because he hates himself for being gay
>>
>>2365024
>This chapter left clear that Fujiwara is in love with Takeda.
I doubt it. He just hates girls. That's why he is doing this.
>>
>>2365024
His actions make sense for a misogynistic straight man. There are a lot of straight men who enjoy sex with women but hate the way women act and care more about their male friends than women.
>>
>>2365024
>Or because he hates himself for being gay
Maybe he is the same as Hotaru there, loath that part of him of being gay or bi for Takeda and for that he dates and fucks the girl in the same position like him while he knows his crush is straight one, maybe they are each other beards and that's why they made that whole deal with each other to make their straight crushes together, but Hotaru is clearly breaking the deal and Yuma can't move on.
Also he clearly has anger problems so I would not whiten him out so fast to write that all his problems come from him being in the closet, he might be just a bully and an abuser and a straight guy who just likes to torture girls who mess with his best friend.
>>
>>2365024
I've been saying that Fujiwara is gay for Takeda since forever. He's way too obsessed with him.

Hotaru got with him because she realized that they're similar after all, so it could actually be that they're similar even in this aspect (go for straight relationships because the one they're in love with is straight), except Fujiwara is worse because he does shit like blackmail and physical abuse, as opposed to Hotaru who only relies to "emotional" abuse.
Maybe the reason why he hates women so much is because they can be intimate with each other and do shit without being labelled as gay? Just guessing.
>>
>>2365442
>He's way too obsessed with him.
It's not even a particularly close friendship, let alone an obsession. The two main reasons they're even together much in the manga was because of Hotaru wanting to use Fujiwara to go on double dates with and because Takeda went to the same cram school (kind of needed for the sake of having the main characters meet for the plot to happen).

>Maybe the reason why he hates women so much is because they can be intimate with each other and do shit without being labelled as gay?
More likely it's the usual reason for misogyny: treating women well and letting them have agency is an annoying obstacle to having sex with them when he wants it.
>>
Come on, what about Fujiwara's reaction when he found out about Yuma and Hotaru? Then trying to get a threesome with them. Fujiwara is just a misonginyst dick imo. The way I see he just thinks Yuma is probably playing with Takeda/manipulating him.
>>
>Auto-sage
>Page 9

Would you mind to start a new thread, anons?

I'm really eager to watch the shitstorm on /a/ once this airs.
>>
>>2365681
>Would you mind to start a new thread, anons?
>>2365732
>>
>>2365681
You know it'll just come here and shit up the board.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.