[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 34

File: best_girl.jpg (130KB, 1123x627px) Image search: [Google]
best_girl.jpg
130KB, 1123x627px
This episode was pretty sad no pun intended but yuri development with lucifer and maria i guess
>>
>>2340271
Has Belphegor been shown to be best and or having a cute loli sheep form when sleeping?
>>
Astaroth is my spirit animal.
>>
>75% of the anime budget went into that music video

oh
>>
Next episode will be sloth focused
And that sucks. Give me glutonny already
>>
>>2340271
So is Maria young nun? Or is that just her school uniform.
>>
>>2340330
it was still pretty shitty
>>
>>2340415
her school uniform, except no one's been questioning why she's absent from school yet
>>
>>2340417
She probably left a letter of absence to her teachers saying "I was abducted by lesbian demons" or something.
>>
File: falling for her.png (1MB, 1280x738px)
falling for her.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>
>>2340417
Summer vacation. Her friend said 'see ya next semester' in first episode.
>>
That Lucifer Astaroth duet was pretty good.
>>
>>2340271
I actually laughed at Maria (unintentionally) manipulating Lucifer into trying being an Idol.
>>
>>2340431
ah, how convenient
>>
>>2340456
Sure, but that doesn't explain why Maria's family doesn't seem to give a shit about her whereabouts.
>>
>>2340271
Well, this episode showed something important at least. Other Sins can get involved in an episode when it's not their turn. Guess we have a chance of Satan or Baphomet showing up in the other's episode.
>>
>>2340435
I just wish Maria had better taste in music, so Lucifer didn't have to sing crappy autotuned jpop.
>>
>>2340436
>unintentionally
Are you sure?
>>
Is this what rock-bottom anime look like?
>>
>>2340330
Nah. It was just done by Umetsu. Who is on an hiatus and only doing OPs and short videos since Wizard Barristers flopped.. He also did VD's OP
His upcoming work is character design for an otome VN adaptation
>>
>>2340416
It was great. retard.
>>
>>2340470
How do we know that? The anime isn't showing them. But they could be worried and wondering where she's gone. Lucifer could be using some magic so they aren't found (the same kind she used to get the hotel's suite forever)
>>
>>2340531
Nah. It's mediocre. True rock bottom is worse (Try last season's Handshakers or this seasons' Clockwork Planet, for example.)
>>
What a dorky episode! And very cute too.
>>
>>2340538
maybe for half of it
>>
>>2340547
Maybe if you're retarded and have no taste
>>
>>2340540
Maybe she's an orphan taken in by a convent/catholic girls school, which as everyone on /u/ knows are specifically for raising lesbians.
>>
>>2340483
This basically confirms that Satan and Beel will be done together.
>>
>>2340427
Do you think Maria will like the angelic Lucifer more or the demonic Lucifer more? What is her KINK!?
>>
File: Sin ~Nanatsu no Taizai~ - 05.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sin ~Nanatsu no Taizai~ - 05.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Leave your idol career to me.
>>
>>2340869
>shaft tilt
Really now?
>>
>>2340869
Maria truly is the devil
>>
>>2340589
okay but lucifer's MVs animation was pretty sad, although better than the entire episode's animation. The only redeeming feature about this episode, animation-wise, was Astaroth's body groping MV
>>
>>2341099
Yes. That's what I was trying to say. Umetsu's animation for Astaroth's Asudeko MV is much better than what the hacks animating the actual show have been able to provide.
It's sad they couldn't get talented people on this.
>Why didn't they get Umetsu for the full show
As I said, since WB's flop, he only does short stuff like OPs (Recently he did OPs for VD and Touken Ranbou) or Astaroth's MV or adapting character designs to anime (He's adapting the designs of some otome VN for the anime adaptation)
>>
>>2341108
>Umetsu
>Character Designs

Never again
>>
Why does the pink girl keeps talking in rap?
>>
Hopefully wrath is going to join the harem soon.
>>
>>2341465
Because she's nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready to drop bombs, but she keeps on forgetting what she'd say to Belial and Belphy. She opens her mouth but words won't come out.

tl;dr can't talk to people? Rap them.
>>
>but Melancholy isn't one of the seven sins.
>>
>>2341587
Despair is (or used to be, depending on the definition) though so it's close enough, I guess.
>>
>>2341587
>Acedia (Latin, acedia "without care"[36]) (from Greek ἀkηδία) is the neglect to take care of something that one should do. It is translated to apathetic listlessness; depression without joy. It is related to melancholy: acedia describes the behavior and melancholy suggests the emotion producing it. In early Christian thought, the lack of joy was regarded as a willful refusal to enjoy the goodness of God; by contrast, apathy was considered a refusal to help others in time of need.
>>
>>2341633
Man, you really had a lot of reasons to feel guilty about yourself during those times.
>>
Fucking hell I can't get her stupid rapping out of my head.
>>
How is Luci so terrible and appealing at the same time?
>>
>>2341734
How is this show so shitty and appealing at the same time?
>>
>>2341635
Because you were being ungrateful to God. I mean, how dare you to be unhappy after your children die on the Plague? God did that because of its plan! You're an ungrateful heathen for being sad because of their deaths.

Religion is really scary.
>>
After heading Astarot rapping I almost expected Lucifer to go into 80s-inspired gangsta monologue about how she's gonna steal all the money and get all the bitches.
Voice on Radio: Eighties rap music is now mandatory in all media libraries.
Or, keeping in japanese tradition, perform a prideful enka song about murdering everyone who dares to cross her.
Hearing this auto-tunes poppiest pop made me cringe IRL.

Also. Astarot's Dork Metal songs.
>>
>>2341783
Well, Luci wanted to steal Astaroth's audience. That autotune crap is what those turds and a lot of retards in real life like.
Blame nips for having shit taste in music
>>
>>2341785
And Maria for subtly manipulating Luci into it.
>>
>>2341820
>subtly
>>
I'm honestly amazed at how awful yet so good this anime is. Considering writing an analysis of it for one of my psychology courses.

no I'm not being serious but I totally could be
>>
>>2341832
Is Levi going to be a part of it? :)
>>
>>2342168
Make like a tree and get out
>>
>>2340541
Normal people just would not stand for really bad things (Handshakers for example)
Although do not forget this season has Saekano too, is literally spending budget on something that is not worth and also be offensive to women in some way

This Anime is so weird, they have the typical Ero stuff, but since it's not Harem the characters can be seen as people and you can really feel empathy for them and not just carton figures that only exist for a stupidly misspent MC
>>
>>2342368
>This Anime is so weird, they have the typical Ero stuff, but since it's not Harem the characters can be seen as people and you can really feel empathy for them and not just carton figures that only exist for a stupidly misspent MC

I've said it before but I don't actually think this show has done a very good job of making you care about the characters or what's going on compared to something like QB or VDM. If I wasn't so invested in wanting the show to be good because I spent an idiotic amount of money on the figures, I'd probably have dropped the show by now.

Hopefully after Belphegor's episode, Satan and Beel will get a combined episode that both introduces them and gives us some cute shipping stuff and then they can start developing rather than just introducing.
>>
>>2342384
>Satan and Beel will get a combined episode that both introduces them and gives us some cute shipping stuff

Well let's see the anime is 12 episodes long and so far we've gotten this:
Episode 1: Intro
Episode 2: Envy
Episode 3: Lust
Episode 4 Greed
Episode 5: Melancholy
Episode 6 is going to be Sloth.
So the first half of the anime has essentially been a "villain of the week" format. If we continue this format then we'd likely get.
Episode 7: Beelzebub
Episode 8: Wrath
Episode 9: Vanity
Which then makes you wonder what the last 3 episodes are going to be about? They fight the angels? Maria turns evil? Or just random sol with all the demons?

Because of what happened in Episode 5 with both Belial and Belphy appearing in Astaroth's episode here's to hoping that this happens with Astar appearing in Belphy's episode as well, then Episode 7 & 8 will be a combination of Satan and Beel together.
>>
>>2342368
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2342474
>They fight the angels? Maria turns evil?
Both, hopefully. The angels kidnap and either brainwash or molest Maria. Or do both things. Then Levi and Luci rescue her.
>>
>>2342512
>>2342510
>Digimon
Here you two have some thread unrelated yuri and shut your cunts
>>
>>2342557
The normalfag girl gets with the nerd otaku, I don't see what's the problem here.
>>
>>2342566
I only watched the first episode and saw no problem either, except for the fact that the boring in the name makes a lot of sense.

There's actually real offensive shows this season that aren't even trying to pretend. But no one cares about them, anyway.
>>
>>2340271
I was a bit disappointed by this episode. With Levi basically set to take Astaroth's place on, I expected her to get more involved.
>>
>>2340715
How?
>>
>>2340545
Yeah it was, I wasn't expecting them to do an episode like this
>>
Ep 6 preview pics are up. Asmo is also in the episode. Hopefully there won't be any gross stuff with monsters.

Also they put up the synopsis for episode 7 and 8. 7 is about Beelzebub and apparently Luci goes to hospital after having an eating contest and gets a suppository stuck up her butt by a female doctor. 8 is about Satan.
>>
>>2345248
Actually I'm retarded and Asmo isn't in it, it's just that Luci's hair turns pink for some reason.
>>
>>2345253
They're in an MMO, apparently. Because that's Belphe's territory. So it's basically Sins Art Online
>>
>>2345261
With Black Swordsman Maria I hope
>>
File: satan.jpg (383KB, 634x1000px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
383KB, 634x1000px
>>
>>2345248
Apparently Epsiode 8 is Beliel telling Satan that Lucifer hurt Beelzebub and is currently in hospital which sends her into a rage.
>>
new ep?
>>
File: nearly trib.jpg (325KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
nearly trib.jpg
325KB, 400x600px
Oh look, they are so close to tribbling
>>
>>2345253
>Luci's hair turns pink for some reason.
Alt colour ver. scale figure, though it's really cool they actually put it in the anime and gave it some context of being her demon lord game boss palette. Whole episode is really silly, lighthearted fun and cute interactions. Lucifer teasing Maria without Levi interrupting is the best.
>>
>>
>>
Maria x Luci is getting more and more progress each ep. They are slowing becoming a couple. I wonder what's gonna happen to Levi when she finds out Luci loves Maria
>>
>>2345642
>Lucifer teasing Maria without Levi interrupting is the best.

That was the best part. The episode was really fun, and the almost cero screen time for Levi made it even better.
>>
>>2345733
Levi gets in between the main OTP Maria x Lucifer
>>
>>2345603
>ass to vag

That can't be healthy.
>>
>>2345884
They're demons. They probably work differently than humans.
>>
>>2345603
I think I'd like Levi being this cute small and cuddly sexy rather than the pretty tall looking girl she is in the anime.
>>
Maririn was kind of cute. Although I'm kind of disappointed by lack of Levi in this episode.
>>
File: pfMSYyw.jpg (135KB, 800x600px)
pfMSYyw.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
for a momnet i believe in this
>>
File: Lucifer x Maria.jpg (1MB, 4088x5697px)
Lucifer x Maria.jpg
1MB, 4088x5697px
Maria is so lucky girl.
>>
>>
Astaroth looks pretty happy
>>
>>2349630
It looks to me like Astaroth is begging Beliel not to crush her.
>>
Will we ever see Maria's normie friend again?
>>
>>2349755
Timeskip when she marries Maria.Human girls should only love human girls.
>>
>>2349630
How does Astaroth two hats stay in place?
>>
>>2349813
>>
>>2349813
Magic.
>>
>>2349813
>>2349834
lezbomancy magic
>>
File: BeelGown.jpg (147KB, 640x360px)
BeelGown.jpg
147KB, 640x360px
Preview Pics of best girl's episode is out:
>>
>>
>>
>>2351302
>I know my onee-sama is getting molested by a blazing lesbian, but damn I can't stop looking at her fine ass
>>
>>
>>2351302
Who's the lab coat person? Please tell me it's Maria.
>>
>>2351302
So... is this episode focused on gluttony, right?

Constipation after a failed eat all you can contest?
Anal probe to fix everything in there?
>>
>>2351310
Unfortunately it might be a guy.
>>
>>2351311
Yes its Gluttony's episode. Lucifer challenged Gluttony to an eating contest and lost.
>>
>>2351318
When I google translated the episode summary from the site, I got this
>Lucifer, who challenges Voodesbab, a devilish devil, to a food fight. The game will be drawn without compromising both, but after a while Lucifer will be brought into the hospital with abdominal pain. Moreover, the female doctor inserts suppository into Lucifer, which does not improve symptoms as a result of dissatisfying the hospitalization environment. Lucifer remembers an unprecedented defeat. Meanwhile, Beelzebab was also hospitalized with secrets about big eating. In the room partitioned with curtains, the two begin to talk unnoticed to the opponent's identity.
>female doctor
>female
It's not Maria, but it's not a guy either
If anyone wants to check, here's the site:
http://www.7-sins.tv/ (episode summaries are under "story")
>>
>>2351318
The episode summary says 女医 which means female doctor.
>>
>>2351323
>>2351324
Oh I hadn't checked the summary, that's a relief then.
>>
>>2351323
>>2351311
>Watch episode 2, envy.
>Being envy is suffering, but it can lead to self-improvement, so isn't all that bad.
>Expected every episode to be a semi-serious discussion about why each sin isn't actually that bad.

>breast feeding episode
>piss episode
>welcome to the jungle episode
>suppository episode

Yeah, I know I was expecting too much. Sigh, what other fetishes to we still have to check for the next weeks?
>>
>>2351333
Although not all episodes are about 'it's not all that bad', but each episode does have SOME message however shallow its discussion maybe. The Greed ep shows you the way which a very natural motherly instinct can go wrong by grief, and the way demons exploit it for a kind of sexually pervert thing (completely isolating oneself and fully dedicating oneself into take care of somebody else's baby). Turns out it was Greed who just needed to look into herself and her babies and not try to exploit others. Lust ep says that promiscuity is is actually quite an innocent thing. Melancholy ep shows a possible way of overcoming melancholy by a good rivalry, and the Sloth ep is kind of an irony because the supposed demon and the enemy of all frees the people from modern day sloth (mmorpg gaming) and it is the force of good that is trying to protect the world. It is as if it is the change that is represented as evil regardless of whether it is actually evil or not and conservation is represented as good regardless of whether the outcome is actually good or not.
And also, why would you expect anything more than some fun from this kind of anime at the first place? I don't understand it.
>>
Endgame ship.
>>
Dockingu
>>
So the doctor was Belial and stole Maria's heart while Lucifer was incapacitated?
>>
>>
Is the hotpants Levi figure the right figure to get? All the other Taizai figures have cool bases except hers
>>
>>2351323
>Voodesbab, a devilish devil
>>
>Lucifer challenged Melancholy to a rock-off
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge. What are your terms? What's the ca-a-atch?
>>
So, now that both Levi and Belial have penetrated Luci's ass, who's going to be next?
>>
I can't believe I waited all these weeks for Beelzebub's episode and she only appears for 5 friggin minutes.
>>
A lot of stuff is going on at the same time, Levi wants to be treated seriously while Maria is happy how she's progressing with Luci. The whole deal with Belial having the heart will bring trouble during the Wrath fight, and Satan herself won't like that Belb is so close with Luci.
>>
>>2351423
you can take maria back to hell

to be yooooooour lillllllll bitch
>>
Damn that Belial!
After episode 7 I'm really disliking her. I can't wait for Lucifer to kick her ass!
Will episode 8 be Lucifer's wrath, or someone else's?
>>
I liked this ep. seems interest for the series died off after that stupid recap though.

i understand wanting to see more of the other girls, but Maria acting like she's in a gay relationship with Lucifer is fucking cute
>>
>>2351656
>seems interest for the series died off after that stupid recap though
Feels like there's two major issues. First, they've toned down the lewd a bunch, which has turned off a portion of the audience. Second, despite going with a 'Sin of the week' format, the Sins of the week aren't getting much focus at all. It's just become the Luci and Maria show.
>>
>>2351654
Satan. Belial apparently lies to her and say Lucifer did something bad to Beelze. Satan loves Beelze, so she gets pissed.
>>
File: Lucibutt.jpg (235KB, 1280x1144px)
Lucibutt.jpg
235KB, 1280x1144px
Drinking contest episode when?
>>
what happen to Maria Belial are her heart and capture her.....
>>
>>2352083
>tfw they didn't show the lewd bits with the suppository

feels bad
>>
>mfw it turned out to be a decent moe SoL, but with more titties
>>
for me is just a ecchi / comedie and the only more ecchi episode is just asmodeus's episode
>>
Just out of curiosity, how many of /u/ find Mammon attractive, and does she work into a yuri paradigm?

The only girl I currently see her paired with at the moment is Belphegor, and in my headcanon she promises to cancel the debt from Bel's failed MMO by agreeing to marry her and help raise her children.
>>
>>2355627
I suppose she's far from fitting into /u/ standards, because, mainly, she's a milf. She have been fucking around with at least a male (and a fucking load of times!), and that's an undeniably fact. So, she's not exactly pure, and given that she never says a bad word about her husband, is hard to believe it wasn't consensual. Therefore, at best, she's bi.

Personally, I don't mind, I love her design (gigantic tits, milf and blonde are my thing, I also love Lucoa from Kobayashi's maid dragon), but I hardly consider myself a purist or yurifag, so I won't be surprised if no one else in this board is fan of her.
>>
>>2355649
I feel her lack of appeal stems from her being a little too much of a titty monster as their defining physical trait. I put her in the same tier as Belial.
>>
>>2355649
Straight people have a lot of purist in them. Only dedicated to one sex. I don't get the rareness of it. The gays are rare not the purists. A purist myself, I'm smug about it. I blame homophobia for thinking we're different than straight people in this aspect.
>>
>>2355845
kill yourself
>>
>>2355665
I agree with you. I like Belial's personality and design, but I dislike how insanely huge her tits are. If they were even just a little smaller (like the other main girls) I'd love her more. Same with Mammon, except that I'm also kind of bothered by the stuff >>2355649 already mentioned
>>
Please don't fuck this up
>>
What are the odds we get a yuri kiss in this? I mean, we've got plenty of griping and breast sucking but one thing VD has over this is legit kissing
>>
>>2356347
Probably low since it's more like QB than VDM with the most explicit gayness being more one-sided than reciprocal.
>>
>>2356347
Pretty sure there was some kissing between Lucifer and Levi in the first ep?
>>
Well that was a whole lot of nothing.
>>
>>2356352
No it was just groping they didn't kiss
>>
>>2356445
Just like this whole show, isn't?
>>
>>2356586
Na, That's twin angel
>>
>>2356445
Wrath was actually jealous of Lucifer, I'm sure she'll try to get Bel back later.
>>
>>2356704
Worse than nothing happened there. Het happened, happens and will most likely continue to happen.
>>
>>2356709
They didn't make Satan straight did they?
>>
The uncensored version only released in 720p ? no 1080p ?
>>
>>2357910
Twin angel is the one with het.
>>
>>2357969
Having caught up with Twin Angel today, there's no more het than there is yuri. Not sure what you're on about.
>>
>next episode apparently features charon as a perverted old man who tries to lick girls when they go back to hell
worry.jpg
>>
So thst river scene was awkward. Did the river demon really have to be a creepy perverted old man? Between this and Satan's scene we had a bit of het in this episode.
>>
File: vomitchan.jpg (113KB, 680x680px)
vomitchan.jpg
113KB, 680x680px
>>2361131
>>2361391
>Creepy old man

This show can't be salvaged at this point, right?
>>
>>2361504
Just a gag.
>>
allah rasool elahi illallah
>>
>>2361504
That fuck is dead. Doubt he's showing up again
>>
Instead of focusing on the gate and fairy why not focus on the positive of this episode like the Levi wife thing?
>>
>>2361517
I only bring the her up because of the guy who constantly complained about VDM and that one scene. These scenes are just gags (though this one was really gross).

Also I can't find one positive for the show. Maybe the girls being sexy is one because we all know it isn't the plot or the yuri that's a positive about this show. It might become the worst or of the worst shows of the year.
>>
>>2361554
Nah.
>Masamune Revenge
>Chaos;Child
>Hand Shakers
>Machiavelism
>Granblue Fantasy
>Twin Angel Break
All these shows are already worse than Sin
>>
>>2361558
>Twin break angels
This is one of the best shows this year.
>>
>>2361560
With that trash fight animation? I had to drop it because it was like a low budget live action in anime form. The strength of the blows couldn't be felt at all. A mook would swing his spear foward lightly and the girls would end up flying like they were hit hard
Even Sin has better fights.
>>
>>2361560
>extremely incestuous brocon female protagonist
>one of the best show this year
Yes. Quite. And that's not even mentioning how it's a clichefest.
>>
>>2361561
The fights are supposed to be parodies, it drops the focus on the fights later on.

>>2361563
It's one of the best if you judge it from a general perspective, and even then, the brocon shit is thankfully dropped after the first half of the show.

You both need to catch up to the twins episodes to see how much better this show got.
>>
>>2361564
Parodies are supposed to be funny. I don't trust the show if it does "parody" so bad, it looks like it's serious
If they're going to be shit on purpose for "parody", they should go all out with cardboard cut outs like Inferno Cop and Ninja Slayer
>>
>>2361561
>>2361563
clear signs that you have not watched the show at all and cannot grasp its appeal. Whatever it's not like I expected /u/ elitists to understand.
>>
>>2361566
Sorry for expecting a MOTW mahou shoujo to put some effort in the MOTW sequences and don't like wondering what the hell is going on and how cheap it looks
>>
>>2361564
>the brocon shit is thankfully dropped after the first half of the show.
So basically the show stops being shit halfway through. That's a bit too late.

>>2361566
And what IS the appeal? The bad action? The brocon shit? The cliché characters? The relationship with the main characters that we can get almost everywhere else without any of the aforementioned?
If so, then the appeal is better left ungrasped, /u/ elitists or not.
>>
>>2361558
I don't know about that. Do all these other shows try to be a bland fanservice anime, comedy, action, an idol anime, religious, a rpg, and still try to take itself seriously at the same time. Forget hitting every trope this series wants to hit every genre.
>>
>>2361604
The mass is a mess. Worst part is it doesn't do a y of the things you listed all that well. I'm still not sure how this can be considered yuri. I guess if you count one sided attraction and sexual assault from one female to another than yeah it's yuri. Even KyoAni give off better yuri vibes than this.
>>
>>2361604
And it's still entertaining. Which is more than I can say for those shows (I'll admit C;C is only there because I'm salty of how the adaptation has tarnioshed the source's reputation before the source could prove itself, since the translation is still months away)
But all of those are incredibly boring
>>2361611
It's called different opinions. Sorry that I'm not a drone of the hate circlejerk
>>
>>2361615
That's fair that you like it but to say 'hate circlejerk' makes it sound like people hating it is in the wrong. Its entertaining but in none of the reasons it wants to be to me and I keep waiting for the yuri to get anywhere
>>
>>2361627
I don't imply the people hating it are in the wrong. That I like the show doesn't mean I'm not aware of the very big amount of reasons people dislike it. You are justified. When I say circlejerk, I mean to imply "obnoxious majority who usually treats the minority who disagrees with them like they're shit".
Anyways, I have weird tastes and I like this show somehow. You dislike it. We can agree to disagree and move on
Man, though. It could have been so great too.
Just don't try to give it some shitty MOTW plot. And have sexy demon girls do naughty stufff to each other. If you can't stretch the idea for a full cour, just a couple OVAs or shorts like Bikini Warriors would have been fine.
Seriously, what a waste of good characters
>>
>>2361630
Yeah you're right thos could've been great of they didn't try to do so much in not only the series as a whole but in every single episode. It should've been shorter like Bikini Warriors. My only real problem is that each episode's plot isn't strong enough to run the whole episode so it's filled with so much extra filler. It also hurts that each episode fills like it is its own separate anime. I do like Maria and Lucifer relationship in the anime
>>
>>2361634
Lol Lucifer literally stole Maria's heart. I also like that relationship because it seems mutual and because neither are molesting the other. I've always hated Levi because she feels like an insult to hay women. Like the anime is saying all gay women molest and obsess over a girl regardless of how said girl feels. Her gayness is annoying, forced, and not even cute.
>>
It's sad that the most fanservice in the last few episodes was het and from a old man Charon that molested Levi and Lucifer with his tongue. I guess they couldn't pass up the opportunity of having the women dominated by a man atleast once.
>>
>>2361646
Unfortunately that's how anime is
>>
>>2361560
>This is one of the best shows this year.

I'm not even complaining about the incest or het, but are you okay?
I mean, seriously, from any point of view, saying this show is even good, but the best, I can't really understand.
I don't know if you have some mental problems, or is suffering with depression that you need to torture you like that, but anyway, I truly wish that you get better.
>>
>>2361585
Listen, just watch until episode 9 and then comeback and tell me again that it's shit. I can't really explain why it turns good without spoiling. It's something that you need to experience yourself and you won't regret it.
>>
>>2361646
The dude was literally a giant Roshi, are you telling me everytime Roshi molested a woman in dragon ball he was "dominating" them? Even Levi, the jobber, had her first win in the whole show against him.
>>
>>2361667
On one hand
>doubt

On the other, you aren't a certain namefag so you're bound to not be completely incorrect. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

>>2361646
He also got killed for his crap, so eh.
>>
>>2361663
Well I mean I was exaggerating when I said that, but by no means is it bad to your degree of description. Well whatever to each their own I guess, though I would have to say that voicing your opinions so fervently while you aren't even watching the show is truly hypocritical. I have a few shows this season that I've despised at the start and dropped (Kado), but I won't speak ill towards those who praise it without experiencing it myself.
>>
>>2361673
You can like it. Anyone like random things. But saying it's the best of the year, of even the season is crazy.
And yeah, I dropped it on the third episode. But for it to get so much better, they would need to change everything, from animators to writers.
>>
>>2361668
Well Roshi didn't have the girls in his clutches now did he?
>>
>>2361668
By dominating I meant making the girls look helpless. Every fanservice series, all girls or not, tend to have a gag scene where a guy sexually assaults a woman. I nean the Charon could've easily been another woman.
>>
>>2361677
>>2359265 here. Episode 3 is when I dropped it too, but the show was very easy to watch when I picked it back up. Main thing is that the writing doesn't take itself too seriously, but knows how to do good drama when it wants to. Also, there's enough yuri-ness to keep things interesting.

About Sin, I won't hate on it either, although the Roshi scene this last episode was gross. I think for me, Belial being the villain (not attractive, know she's destined to be defeated anyway because Vanity isn't one of the Mortal Sins) is the least effective part; as a silly CGDCT the show is alright.

>>2361634
>>2361640
Levi is cute enough for me; Lucifer doesn't strike me as romantic/monogamous enough for Levi's advances to be a problem. Like if Luci lets Levi do lewd stuff to her as a reward, and Levi will do her best because of that, that's cute. Also it was interesting that Lucifer acknowledged that doing stuff with other girls would be 'cheating'.

On the other hand, I would hope for the Lucifer x Maria relationship to become more physical. Their current relationship (Lucifer's "you belong to me", Maria's admiration for "tenshi-sama") doesn't strike me as explicitly romantic.
>>
>>2362441
>Vanity isn't one of the Mortal Sins
It's one of the original 8 evil thoughts along with Depression/Acedia.
>>
>>2362441
>here. Episode 3 is when I dropped it too, but the show was very easy to watch when I picked it back up. Main thing is that the writing doesn't take itself too seriously, but knows how to do good drama when it wants to. Also, there's enough yuri-ness to keep things interesting.

Twin Angel in general (the whole franchise) is pretty mediocre at best
I've been watching the Anime waiting for it to be better than the original which was pretty mediocre
At the end Break is better than the original, but still mediocre, the elements of parody were the worst part of the original, were poorly managed, Break without those elements works better

Smile Precure towards better work on all the elements that are supposed to be the feature of Twin Angel Break, There are other series of magical girls doing a better job and others that do a worse job, but Twin Angel is leaning more to the last ones

>>2361680
If it had been a woman the people would have had compassion, the joke is that we would hate Big Rochi
>>
>>2362876
>Depression
It was more apathy/inaction.
>>
The ending theme is so damn good.
>>
>fat old men shoving "sausages" into beel's mouth

Yeah I don't think this show has anything good enough to make it worth sitting through this.
>>
>>2365972
I'm just skipping the episodes now to the end and just pause at yuri scenes if any, fuck, it had so many nice scenes in the beginning and turned so shitty in last episodes with the wrong fanservcie kind.
>>
>>2365984
what were they thinking, pandering to yuri fans at first and now pulling het shit
>>
>>2366117
It's not really literal hetshit, just symbolical. The point that Lucifer will save them from it helps a bit.
>>
What's with this series and making all this old demons creepy molesters. This series is disgusting.
>>
>>2366315
It's hell. It's not meant to be a nice place. The demons are incarcerated there as surely as any other damned soul.
>>
>>2366315
>>2366330
Also, the old man vs whale
Levi is competent when he tries
Why does not anyone mention the fight on the moon? it was beautiful
>>
So I watched until ep 4, haven't since.

Has there any more yuri stuff except for the ol' Levi shtick?
>>
>>2366470
Babu?
His episode was quite Gay, in addition to reminding me how depressing to suffer stomach diseases, that's no game, believe me
>>
So according to the anime's website, the first volume of the BD is supposed to release on the 28th.
>>
>>2367033
im so tempted to buy it just to see how much better or same the quality is
>>
>>2367297
I'm just curious to see if it actually adds to the service scenes. The creators supposedly said the BD release would have naughtier scenes that just couldn't be shown in televised version.
>>
>>2367461
Given their pedigree so far that likely just means full on faceless man rape for everybody in the special episodes.
>>
BD is out. Just a lewd special and not a new full episode.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/nylon66-2nd/archives/51577630.html

Lucifer's ass is pretty great, along with the game she's playing with Belial.
>>
>>2367555
That will be reserved for the last BD after you buy all the others.
>>
>>2368138
the special wasn't even that lewd.
http://himado.in/390450
>>
>>2368526
Wow, that was pretty shitty
>>
>>2368594
>shitty
In more ways than one?
>>
Wow another week without an episode. This will be the first I've seen an anime run from spring to near the end of July with only 12 episodes. How will the BD be good when they can't even finish the televised version without 1000 problems.
>>2367555
Sad thing is I wouldn't put it passed them. The manga was pretty lewd so who's to say they won't use the Lust and the pervy doujin artist chapter or the Wrath and shota chapter as their specials.
>>
>>2370874
Can someone put a link to the manga?
>>
>>2370890
why do you even want to read it, it's not /u/
>>
What is Belial's plan anyway?
>>
>>2370989
Crash this Hell with no survivors.

Or hope to gain a high standing in Heaven by weakening Hell's defenses by throwing the Sins at Luci hoping they would destroy each other. Then the Virtues would be in control of both otherworldly places.

An interesting take on the original cosmology.
>>
>>2370991
Why does she want to do that? Does she want to go back to Heaven?
>>
>>2371002
Because it's better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
>>
So, we're actually getting a new episode this week, right?
>>
Artland, the studio of the serie closes down!
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-07/anime-studio-artland-closes-down/.118521

that explain everything
>>
>inb4 psychoanalytical monologue on the sins and omedetous
>>
>preview images has the girls naked on crosses
More rape/molestation time I guess. Meh.
>>
>>2374983
Maybe raped by the virtues.
>>
>>2374983
>>preview images has the girls naked on crosses

Please tell me they're being whipped
>>
Wow anime bombed so hard the studio went bankrupt
>>
>>2375077
Does this mean we'll finally stop seeing Fanservice Anime that value titilation over story?
>>
>>2375097
No way, Strike Witches bankrupted Gonzo, and that series still survived.
>>
>>2375077
>>2375097
Isn't bankruptcy, technically. They said they were going out of operations because they can't pay their debts... BUT they are looking on how to pay, so they aren't on bankruptcy, as they are planing on coming back. Totally not the same. Now, for serious, I suppose is something similar to what happened to marvel, and they are planning to sell the company and rights and whatever of value they have in the hopes the buyer will inject money to exploit these properties and go back to work.

In the meanwhile, they are out of business.

Also, given the stalker threads on /a/, S:NnT is enjoying good sales, but given how the anime industry works, the owners of the franchise paid to artland to work in this anime. Artland delivered (kind of), got paid, but the money they received wasn't enough to recover so they give up.

This means artland made a bad deal and won't made a cent out of the DVD/BD, but S:NnT is still strong and the owners quite probably will try again with a new studio, either to reboot or season 2.

Mere conjectures.
>>
>>2375106
Lol this series ain't getting a second season or reboot. It was shit and they could barely afford making this one. This is the worst "yuri" anime of all time.

Also what evidence do you have that they are enjoying good sales?
>>
>>2375127
>Clearly has not seen Cross Ange
>>
So we got het sex scenes in this episode. This series can just fo fuck itself already. Also that Gluttony scene was gross.
>>
>>2375129
Didn't cross ange have actual lesbians though? Wasn't the maon problem Tusk (still a dumb name) and Ange? Hilda and a couple of the other girls were still pretty gay. Not the same anon you're replying to btw.
>>
>>2375137
Main*
>>
>>2375134
I was done when they made it look like that fat demon was making Beel give him a bj while force feeding her.
>>
>>2375134
>het sex scenes
Wait what?
>>
Well, good thing I dropped this, I guess. Never watching this kind of shit again.
>>
>>2375134
F/u/cking p/u/rity fag. The het scenes where of random people. None of the main named cast was involved. Calm your tits.
>>
>>2375172
Man someone is butthurt. What sad no one likes your garbage anime. What a faggot
>>
>>2375180
>>What [are you] sad no one likes your garbage anime.
I corrected your poorly constructed sentence.
>>
>>2375145
It was with a couple of random people. Not like this series is really yuri anyway so really cares. Closest thing to yuri is Maria and Lucifer
>>
>>2375184
Lol got yourselves a grammar nazi here. The biggest kind of fag
>>
>>2375187
Well that's because who gives a shit for about 90% of these characters. I seriously can't even remember half their names or what happened in their episodes. This series was a massive flop because it never made you care for any of the characters
>>
>>2375106
Wait how can you say the company is in a financial crisis then say it's making money frim the BDs and might make anither season? Don't those two lines contradict each other? How bad is the comapny doing exactly if sales can't help them? Also how good are these sales?
>>
>>2375191
>This series was a massive flop
Incorrect.
>>
>>2375204
How?
>>
>>2375205
In all fairness the studio was dying so we have to rate it on a different scale than other series. Not saying it was good but it wasn't a complete flop. The studio tried their best with what they had. It just turns out what they had wasn't much
>>
>>2375191
Lol I'm sure half the cast only needed a few hours to do their entire dialogue because of how irrelevant they were.
>>
All I ask is for Maria and Lucifer to kiss
>>
First episode had so much potential, but they probably wasted half their budget on it.
Was basically all downhill from there.
>>
>>2375106
>>2375127
>>2375197
You all do know this anime is just promotion for HobbyJapan's 7 sins and virtues figure line, right?
>>
>>2375236
Bikini Warriors was also a glorified advert but I do t think that bankrupted a studio.

They could have easily condensed this into a short episode series, No one was watching it for the plot anyway, at least not THAT plot.
>>
>>2375243
The point is it doesn't matter what happens to the studio.

HJ think it's good advert, HJ makes S2.
>>
IF they do a reboot, I hope they'll stick to ArtLand's plot instead of actually making it similar to the manga or create a new plot that has no yuri at all. But then again, I won't be surprised if (potential) reboot is not as yuri
>>
>>2375197
Hobby japan is the owner of the franchise, they produce and sell a lot of merchandise with these characters.

Artland is the studios that worked into making this show.

Hobby japan commissioned to artland the 12 episodes, plus whatever they may include in the BD/DVD. Usually, in these kind of deals, this is a fixed amount unrelated to the success of the show, so, at one hand, if artland received $50'000, but spend $60'000 or $10,000 in the making, hobby japan can't give a shit as long as the anime gets made, and have some minimal quality and rating. In the other hand, if the DVD/BD sales bomb or reach kemono friends levels of success, hobby japan is the only who will benefit, artland can't give a rat ass about it. Think on a restaurant: they buy from the local baker a dozen baguettes. Once the baker delivers a good quality bread, their relationship is over. The restaurant won't give a shit if the baker closes his shop next week (they will look for a new baker), and the baker won't give a shit if the restaurant doesn't have a single customer through the day, after all the baker can sell his bread directly to the public.

So, in short, artland got paid to do a specific job (make 12 episodes of this anime), but whatever money they received didn't save them from bankruptcy. Which, according to the news, isn't surprising. Apparently, artland spend the 90% of the money they receive into outsourcing different tasks, so the 10% they retained was like peanuts.
>>
Ep11 is out, btw. We'll have to wait for them to announce they plan to release ep12.
>>
>>2375336
Why reboot a bad anime made just to sell merch? The anime isn't even that popular anyway.
>>
>>2375187
>closest thing to yuri is Maria and Lucifer
They literally gave their hearts to each other this episode, they're not just close to yuri, they're yuri.

And we don't even know if there will ever be an episode 12, so I'll take this as a good ending for now.
>>
>>2375666
>>2376189
The series twitter said is out on the 29th
>>
>>2376352
https://twitter.com/7sins_tv/status/883346699388731392
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.