[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Love Doctor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 22

File: cover_250x350.jpg (78KB, 633x349px) Image search: [Google]
cover_250x350.jpg
78KB, 633x349px
The Love Doctor

Writer : Chamsae
Artist : Bansook
Genre : Romance/GL

> https://etherpad.net/p/r.2f03cfe00f978142a0c5e6cb7f4593d3
>>
ch61 raws: http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/YqMQfvA1/file.html
>>
>>2335536
Thank you!
>>
>>2335536
Quick as usual zippy. Thanks!
>>
>>2335536
Thanks Zanon you're great
>>
>>2335536
Thank you anon
>>
File: ss (2017-05-14 at 01.30.27).jpg (67KB, 660x562px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-14 at 01.30.27).jpg
67KB, 660x562px
The Love Doctor Chapter 61

Rough Translations

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/92ZDQ

fuckit, fuck pdfs, fuck mixtape, fuck everything

try and kill me, lezhin you bitch aaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>2335644
Thank you a lot, Meow-chan!
>>
>>2335644
Thank you anon.
>>
>>2335644
You are the best tnx a lot Tanon
>>
>>2335644
Kek at your spoiler. You're funny. I was actually just about to say I like the pdf's from your previous uploads, but nevermind. Imgur is great too. Thanks!
>>
This first half of this chapter hurt my heart. The last half melted it.

I love Yo-Ahn. She's like this adorable and broken kitten that I want to take home, fix, and nurture back to good health.

Also, since she's so... emotionless and objective, I wonder what sex with her is like.
>>
File: Dgvfg.png (447KB, 974x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Dgvfg.png
447KB, 974x1052px
>>2335644
Was this supposed to say Cha-Yoon's name? Or am I misunderstanding it?
>>
>>2335693
She's saying what she feels Su-ji is thinking about her
>>
>>2335693
She's saying out loud Suji's inner thoughts.

The teacher is so mean.
>>
Every chapter, I love Yo-Ahn more and more. She's so misunderstood. The way she looks at the world so literally and assigns a definition to everything is endearing.

I want to be her best friend. She really needs one.
>>
Could we just appreciate that Yo Ahn is such a beauty, beautiful, yeah, I start loving her more and more as other anons, I love her.
>>
Another one here that love Yo-Ahn. She was so sexy in this chapter!
>>
I'm still laughing at the fact that Su-ji emits such gay vibes that even Yo-Ahn is able to pick them up. No wonder why Yoon also knew the first time they met.

Now that I've seen Yo-Ahn is not as emotionally inept as she used to, I'm shipping her with Yoon even more than before. Writer, make it happen.
>>
>>2336611
>Su-ji emits such gay vibes that even Yo-Ahn is able to pick them up
This. That whole scene with her and Suji was gold.

The beginning of the manhwa, I despised Yo-Ahn and adored Yoon. Now, it's reversed, where I find Yoon very immature and irresponsible. In fact, it seems Yoon lived her whole life rather recklessly even with ballet. I want more chapters about Yo-Ahn's backstory, particularly her struggles... like her experience in Russia all alone, trying to figure out emotions, and missing Yoon.
>>
I so much hate that doctor. I thought she would be mature and intelligent but she is such an arrogant bitch. I hope the main girl ends up with her friend.

Ugh....I skipped last half of the chapter cuz of doctor being in it.
>>
>>2336680
Hey now, most of us already know who we want Su-Ji to be with and it isn't E-rae.

E-rae x Manager is probably too much of a longshot.
>>
Sorry I'm not good with remembering the name. By E-rae you mean that love doctor right?
>>
>>2337022
So much for hating.. try to remember their names at least
>>
>>2337022
Doctor is Cha-Yoon. Erae is the main girl. You should probably go back and read the Extra chapter/Special episode where they list all the characters. You can find it in the etherpad.
>>
I love all the scenes of Cha-Yoon and Erae together because of their height difference. It feels really sweet to see Yoon look down and Erae look up.
>>
>>2337218
They are freaking cute!
>>
>>2336611
>Su-ji emits such gay vibes that even Yo-Ahn is able to pick them up

Su-Ji is so gay lol. I love her.

> I'm shipping her with Yoon even more than before

Me too, geez...E-rae needs some series appeal to win this race in the reader's hearts. Or Manager. Author please help them.
>>
>>2337383
>E-rae needs some series appeal to win this race in the reader's hearts
Maybe you just need a better sense of taste
>>
>>2337387
I have yet to see a reason why Yoon shouldn't at least contemplate the possibility ot giving Yo-Ahn a second chance. Erae may be cute and somewhat mature for her age, but she's still young and unexperienced and that makes her come up sometimes as even more emotionally clueless than Yo-Ahn herself. I do believe that although Yo-Ahn's love and devotion may look weird at times, in her own strange way it's genuine and not just an obsession. Given Yoon has been the only one that has made Yo-Ahn feel so intensely for another human being, it makes sense she would behave that way.

Having said that, the fact that Yo-Ahn has become a far more interesting character is a bit bothering to me because Erae's development seems to have reached sort of an impasse and she and Yoon are supposed to be endgame ffs. This is probably something author has been planning all along and I have no idea what she's going to do with it but hope is good, otherwise I'll be seriously disappointed.
>>
>>2335688
People with alexithymia (assuming this is the case) are rather mechanical and detached when it comes to sex. However, Yo-Ahn seems to have improved a lot and looks like she's capable of actual emotional involvement beyond just plain fucking. She also appeared to be thinking about Yoon almost every time she shagged manager, so my guess is she can get really passionate if she wants to.
>>
>>2337984
Good point you've brought up. Putting aside the fact that Yoon is currently dating Erae, why won't Yoon consider giving Yo-Ahn a second chance? She seems to have put aside her bitter feelings and resolved her issues with ballet, so what's the obstacle between her and Yo-Ahn now? If she and Erae broke up, would Yo-Ahn stand a chance now?

You're absolutely right that we've seem to have hit a plateau with Erae's development, but that may be because the story took time to develop Yo-Ahn.
>>
I don't think Yoon is going to give Yo-Ahn another chance bc the love tshe had for Yo-Ahn no longer there. I used to think love last forever but time really ease up the pain. Once the pain is gone so does the feelings.
>>
>>2337999
>we've seem to have hit a plateau with Erae's development

Biggest problem here. Cha-Yoon is developed although in some ways it made her a bit less likable though much more human and realistic.

But E-Rae...well, I mean if nothing life-changing besides Cha-Yoon has ever happened to E-Rae ever in her life and she's generally just a nice girl, she definitely needs to stand on her own more and less leaning on Cha-Yoon's character in a story sense.
>>
>>2338098
I meant that Cha-Yoon's life had stuff happening before E-rae came along. Even before Yo-Ahn came along. But E-Rae apparently started being interesting only when she met Cha-Yoon.
>>
>>2338101
>But E-Rae apparently started being interesting only when she met Cha-Yoon
Just because she doesn't have some huge ass drama in her life doesn't make her any less interesting. She's fine as it is.
>>
ch62 raw: http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/HJYevPkZ/file.html
>>
translating it now pls wait etc etc
>>
>>2340664

Pretty sure the translator will explain it but:

What E Rae is drinking in the flashback is called 컨디션 (Condition). It's super popular in Korea surely the top 3 drinks against hangover. And my favorite personally.

How to use it? It's super simple, living in Korea means we HAVE to drink when we are eating outside with co-workers, teachers or even just friend. (tip: always have your glass hafl-empty/half-full so they don't kept pressuring you in drinking more). Usually it's means by midnight you are drunk and since you have work or class in the morning, you end up ordering chicken (delivery or at the restaurant) and drink 1 to 3 bottles of 컨디션 depending how much you have drank.

Then miracle happen you are not drunk anymore and you have no hangover!

Someone people use it then go party/drink more after (especially on Friday/Saturday's night). I wouldn't recommend it, but it's plausible.
>>
wait a minute what the hell

since when did every single TLD chapters in etherpad put up as pdfs?

I thought they used to be imgur?

Even though pdf is easier to use and mixtape gives direct download, some people have problems reading pdf and some are blocked from accessing mixtape.

imgurs are the most commonly used and easiest for people to use and access... though it will be annoying to re-upload every single chapters individually again...

Does any anon have list of links that are TLD older chapters?
>>
>>2340664
Thank you so much!
>>
File: ss (2017-05-21 at 12.54.40).jpg (136KB, 964x804px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-21 at 12.54.40).jpg
136KB, 964x804px
The Love Doctor Chapter 62
Rough English Translations

Imgur Link : https://imgur.com/a/mheGs
>>
>>2340725
Thanks. Seems like we are never going to find out about Suji and the phone.
>>
>>2340725
Thank you a lot!
>>
>>2340725
Thank you! I still do not understand what kind of work Cha-Yoon will have. I thought it would be something like a consultant and choreographer. But if this is so, then she does not have to be in perfect form
>>
>>2340712
This!! I sometimes have trouble opening pdf files on my mobile and tablet devices. Dunno why.

>>2340725
Thank you,anon.
>>
>>2340725
Tnx a lot Tanon you are best! Nice ch
>>
Finally caught up on this after months. Am I the only one who's happy with things as they are? Erae is good for Yoon and Yoahn needs to move on. Her obsession with Yoon has caused enough pain as is. I'm curious to see where things are going to go with Suji and her old bully though.
>>
>>2340725
>Chapter 62
Thanks!

Part of me likes where this appears to be going yuri sex , and part of me doesn't like where this appears to be going fever that is going to put an end to things, and possibly the doctor in the hospital
>>
>>2340725
Thanks! Doctor is very bold haha
But hell, I want to see more Suji
>>
>>2340712
I know where they copied those pdf links. But it seems they put back the imgur links again.

Anyway, thanks as always for the quick translation!
>>
File: 201705200255.jpg (204KB, 3241x1280px) Image search: [Google]
201705200255.jpg
204KB, 3241x1280px
>>2340712
I second this. I guess it's done to keep the format, and I thank whoever is doing this for their effort. However, I'd really appreciate if they also kept uploading the official translation as a set of images to the mega folder like it was before. Don't know if I'm alone in this, but I usually download each chapter as a .zip file, change the extension to .cbz and open them in my phone with a comic reader app (Challenger Comics Viewer) that lets me crop the borders, removing that ugly page break and leaving it like a long continuous stream (as the picture shows). The same can be done on a PC with SumatraPDF, which also reads .cbz files. Maybe I'm just being too thorough about it, but I think it works best this way. Hope I'm not asking for too much.
>>
>>2340725
I don't even think they'll bang. I think Doc is just gonna pass out right on top of Erae. But Erae will still melt.
>>
>>2341096
Yeah, Cha-Yoon is utterly shitfaced. Poor Erae will have to finish herself off.
>>
I haven't been able to keep up with the love doctor, due to irl problems. Anyone mind catching me up to speed?
The last thing I read was Erae paying a visit to crazy eyes.
>>
>>2340725
ty
>>
TLD Ch57
http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/OigjCQiZ/file.html
>>
>>2343131
Thank you. Do you perhaps have chapter 56 as well?
>>
>>2343171
I mean, ch56 as zipped images too, I'm not really into PDFs. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>2343177
https://imgur.com/a/s9exg
You can download a zip of the gallery.
>>
>>2343131
Thanks anon.
>>
>>2343181
>>2343131
Thanks
>>
New chapter is out.
>>
File: ss (2017-05-28 at 12.38.56).jpg (73KB, 704x512px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-28 at 12.38.56).jpg
73KB, 704x512px
>>2346186
And a new translation is out.

The Love Doctor Chapter 63.
Rough Translations.

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/I7Mo0

For previous chapters, use the link at here. >>2335508
>>
Doctor's all, "WOW I never knew I acted so weird when I'm drunk why didn't I black out like normal?!" lololol
>>
>>2346189
Thanks for the quick translation. It's nice that we get to know more about Erae's background.
>>
>>2346231
It was a bit difficult to completely translate the nuances of children education culture thingy.

if it seems awkward or not understandable, please tell me.
>>
>>2346235
You did a nice job is very understandable to me tnx a lot Tanon you rock! Those two are just adorable
>>
>>2346189
You're so quick! Thanks for this chapter.
>>
>>2346189
Really nice chapter, thank you for the translation. Erae is such a smart person and the drawing of Yoon seems more cute and likeable.
>>
>>2346189
Thanks for the quick translation!

I'm glad we can see E-rae's backstory now. I wonder how her parents will react once they find out she's dating Cha Yoon..
>>
So now we know why Erae is so "plain and boring." She's actually very remarkable, but her parents try to level it due to whatever happened in their past. They didn't want her to be like themselves when they were younger.
>>
>>2346292
>how her parents will react once they find out she's dating Cha Yoon
They will compliment her on her process, kek.
>>
>>2346189
Thanks anon
>>
>>2346431
Well the thing is, its a cultural thing in Korea.
When some parents have a child there, whether its a single child or two, they dote on the child a lot and compliment them a lot, congratulating them for their scores and achievements and say they are smart.
As the child grows up, they become overconfident and start to not study as hard or often as they used to because they think they are smart enough to get high grades without studying, and they become lazy and their grades start slipping. The parents don't have the guts to scold and preach the child, and the child does bad in the future.
Her parents, seeing this happen to themselves and others, studied up on child education theories, and decided to teach her this way.

Going deeper in the topic, the previous generations (babyboomers and before, parents of E-rae's parents) parents were usually very strict and aggressive with making their children study, hitting them and pressuring them quite hard. (The meme where the parents are like "Straight As or you're terrible" comes from that)
Children who grew up pressured and hurt by their parents get married and vow to treat their children exactly opposite to how their parents treated them, which sometimes leads to children like E-Rae.

Its quite a deep cultural and historical study thing...
>>
>>2346839
I need to agree with you on this. Asian parents are really strict. I'm not from Korea but I'm aware how intense they are when it comes to education and career. What E-rae's parents are doing are actually different from how I saw other Asian parents are doing. But I guess it's not working like how they want it to be. E-rae ended up feeling like her efforts are not important because she doesn't get the same attention other kids get from their parents. Well, she didn't grow up like an entitled brat but it made it difficult for her to acknowledge her own strengths and individuality
>>
Erae is such a sweet young adult. Chayoon fell for a good one this time. But will she ever share her pain and nightmares with her? With coming back to dancing she'll end up crippled...
>>
Su-Ji pick up the phone already. You've ignored it twice now... Please...this Saturday...pick up the phone.
>>
On a side note, that teacher can go fuck herself. I don't want Cha-Yoon to lose weight, she has nice tits.
>>
>>2350859
First we'll have to go through her conversation with Yo-Ahn. I bet author will keep teasing us.
>>
>>2350862
must be tough for people that do ballet if someone as thin as Cha Yoon needs to lose weight. understandable though
>>
I hope we see Suji in this week chapter
>>
New chapter is out
>>
File: ss (2017-06-03 at 11.49.02).jpg (47KB, 568x432px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-03 at 11.49.02).jpg
47KB, 568x432px
>>2351800
And a new translation is out

The Love Doctor Chapter 63

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/esFOM

Enjoy.
>>
>>2351822
So fast! Thank you
>>
>>2351822
OMG! Is it going to happen?! Suji will call?
>>
>>2351822
Thank you!

I like Erae more and more. And I really don't get why would her ex teacher and ex-gf make Chayoon go into the ballet again if they know she can't do it. Her doctor said she'll end up crippled if she ever goes back to dancing.
>>
>>2351828

Su-Ji better call Un-Jung and not Yo-Ahn. Yo-Ahn is only supposed to get in the way of Cha-Yoon/E-Rae not Su-Ji/Un-Jung.
>>
>>2351877
I believe she won't call to Un-Jung
>>
>>2351822
Tnx a lot you rock like always they are so cute
>>
File: 57653.jpg (69KB, 807x523px) Image search: [Google]
57653.jpg
69KB, 807x523px
>처음 했을땐 전혀 안 그러셨잖아요.
처음 했을땐, The first time we spent the night together, / The first time we had sex,
>>
>>2351933
oh.

wow, I guess the fact that she looked completely unfazed from e-rae suddenly bringing up first sex caught me off guard and I thought she was still talking about what E-rae heard from the shower.

fine, my mistake. sorry.
>>
>>2351822
Thank you so much!
>>
Mmm... so Su-ji x Yo-ahn is really happening?
I'm quite sure Su-ji is considering to call Eun-jung but from the Yo-ahn and teacher scene, it seem to foreshadow a love triangle?
>>
>>2352035
I can't really see it being genuine. I only see it being to cause more drama and I'd rather the story continued with the level it's at now than go up drastically.

Yo-Ahn loves Cha-Yoon, and Manager likes Yo-Ahn. Yo-Ahn isn't really in a state to do very well with someone who isn't those two people unless she suddenly stops scheming (her biggest problem, not the emotions reading stuff).
>>
>>2351822
you mean
The Love Doctor Chapter 64
>>
oh god yes i love suji x anyone but the bully.
>>
>>2353124
I agree, you now I don't like the idea of someone staying with or starting to date a person who bullied them in the past. I mean I'm all for forgiveness but in case of bullying, one should never settle for the bully not ever, just move on there's a lot of good people out there.

Even though I feel a little intrigued to know the story behind the bully's actions, I still don't want them to be together in the end. Just don't give a pass to bullies and don't make it ok to stay with them there is a lot of young peaple out there that read this manhwa and they would think it is ok to be in these kind of relationships.

Plus Su-ji deserve better she is a good person judging my everything we've seen this far.
>>
>>2352091
Yo-Ahn needs to learn that it is irreversibly over with Cha-Yoon.
No more dating copycats or the likes and Su-Ji could be a fresh start, but I am afraid she will use her to get back at E-Rae, since in the earlier chapters she was introduced as a completely sociopathic person who almost broke the arm of Cha-Yoon's male friend, just because he was close with Cha-Yoon.
I expected far worse from her and I am afraid this shit is still coming and makes her irredeemable.
>>
>>2353160

Yeah, while Yo-Ahn needs to get over Cha-Yoon, I don't think Su-Ji is the person. I mean, judging by how the characters are written in the present Yo-Ahn/Su-Ji looks pretty doomed with Su-Ji being the one who gets hurt.

Su-Ji/bully really depends on how much "bullying" actually happened. Only on-screen stuff? Definitely "get over-able". Years off off-panel bullying? Most certainly not. I wish I could send a question to the author asking her to clarify this.
>>
>>2353276
>with Su-Ji being the one who gets hurt
If she uses her to get back at E-Rae then this will definitely be the case. Although she could end up genuinely falling for Su-Ji on the road.
Bully-chan can go fuck herself though. Cowardice should not be rewarded.
>>
>>2353295

Cowardice assumes that the bully knew she was gay at the time though? Su-Ji herself said she was genuinely angry (at least from Su-Ji's perspective), but it's hard to tell exactly what was going on.

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because judging from the tiny illustration we received on the break week it really might happen. If it really does happen then I'm guessing that the author might have shown us nearly everything and there wasn't much behind the scenes except whatever the bully went through after she and Su-Ji lost contact. The part about the bully getting punched by the boy seemed to be very important, as in, she would have apologized but then felt unable to even try. Of course, I am guessing at the author's intentions and others may not see it this way/leave a bad taste in their mouth regardless.

If that's the case then it could be viewed as "we had a falling out because she liked me and I didn't know I was gay and flipped out then freaked out and then lost my chance before I even realized I was gay" by one party and "I was bullied" by the other party.
>>
>>2353366
I am curious to see everything in detail too, but seems that the bully kept going for a while, it was not just once.
Like some people said, they need to show more so we can know if Suji should give her a chance, but I am interesting in the new 'friendship'.
>>
With Yoahn's disposition to be so sneaky, coupled with being older, famous, having quite a lot more money than Suji, and someone Suji admired for their talents for a long time it could be interpreted as a bit predatory on Yoahn's part if she ever tried to make it more than friendship.

A bit like older male musicians dating very young female musicians who just got their first hit.
>>
new chapter?
>>
>>2357061
Are you the same person who in each thread asks for a chapter and always when a new chapter comes out?

Pro tip: Wait! Don't beg!

If a new chapter comes out it will be 99% here posted.

Also, don't beg each time!
>>
New chapter is up!
>>
Well I dunno how to feel about this chapter. I'll pass on The doc and move to Suji and her blondie from HS

They finally meet again. Blondie announce to Suji that she has a girlfriend right now. Suji is shocked and ask why she acted like this with Suji in the past.
I'll let you discover the details and all with the translation.
The blondie kiss Suji. Cute Suji complains she is a trash and.... they kiss again. Almost end of the chapter

Idk I don't think they will go anywhere. Since she is taken .
>>
File: ss (2017-06-11 at 12.41.33).jpg (85KB, 708x567px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-11 at 12.41.33).jpg
85KB, 708x567px
The Love Doctor Chapter 65

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/G8Hcu

Enjoy

Please send me any problems you find with the translations or the file / link.
>>
>>2357111
Thanks for the summary, I'm excited for the translation now. While what took place would normally make me giddy with joy, I'm a bit displeased because Un-Jung kissed Suji twice while she already has a girlfriend. That's no bueno? The significance of the kiss is ruined for me because of that. Would have been better if Un-Jung said she had a girlfriend and they just broke up...
because she couldn't get Suji out of her mind.
But perhaps there's more to it and I'll have to wait for the translation and see how things develop in future chapters. Perhaps there's even more to Un-Jung and her current life we've yet to see.
>>
>>2357151
Wow, perfect timing. I literally just finished typing a comment. Thanks!
>>
>>2357151
Thanks for the roughs.

Bully is terrible, but I'd be lying if I said my heart didn't flutter a little.
>>
>>2357152
I take back this entire comment. I'm extremely giddy with joy. Bully Un-Jung still manages to make everybody swoon while maintaining her bully ways. Never thought I'd be rooting for a bully.

Agree with previous anons, I'm so much more interested in Suji/Un-Jung than Erae/Cha-Yoon.
>>
>>2357151
It's so wrong, but I'm actually happy that Un-jung is... terrible to her significant other. It kind of fits her personality as we know it. Plus, it gives me hope that endgame is Sujiiiiii, hell yes.

Un-Jung looked great. Her outfit made me think they were at the museum because it was Un-Jung's works up on display.
>>
>>2357151
>https://imgur.com/a/G8Hcu
Oh shit!
>>
I doubt she has a gf. I think she meant Suji. We'll find out next week.
>>
>>2357167
>I'm so much more interested in Suji/Un-Jung than Erae/Cha-Yoon.
Why can't we enjoy both? Cha-Yoon's had more than enough shit in her backstory and there's plenty more personal drama for her to come with the ballet company. I'm glad they're just getting a chance to do dumb couple stuff
>>
Can someone correct me if I'm wrong? So Un-Jung believed that love and desire couldn't be the same and because she felt that she and Suji had different feelings, she became angry. Does that mean that Un-Jung was the one harboring growing feelings of *love* for Suji? So when she read Suji's diary, she interpreted Suji's feelings as *desire,* not love, thus making her feel like they weren't on the same page... like their feelings weren't mutual.
>>
>>2357193
Agreed. I think it's more that we've gotten to a satisfactory point with Cha-Yoon and Erae, so Suji plot line is more exciting right now.
>>
If I remember correctly, Un-Jung's father is very wealthy. I wonder if she was able to work things out with him, if he's still in the picture, etc. She said she had lots to update Suji on, so I'm hoping Un-Jung's life situation improved. She was dressed well and meeting at the museum was an interesting move, so who knows.
>>
>>2357192
are you me?
>>
>>2357151
Thank you! This is my new favorite chapter.
>>
>>2357192
>>2357226
Hmm... I disagree that she was trying to be sly and say the girlfriend would be Suji. It seems more in line with her bully personality to use people and be terrible to her girlfriend. She's never truly cared about anyone except for Suji.

Anyone know how many years have passed between the two?
>>
Ahh this chapter finally gave me what I've been hoping for. Su-ji & Un-jung. Kiss. Not even mad Un-jung did a NTR ....did I use the right term/trope?
>>
>>2357207
I thought the same, I believe she was in love with Suji, but she thought that Suji just desired her, so she got angry.

>>2357220
For her looks, she seems like going well. Maybe the art gallery is hers.

Un-Jung is damn aggressive, even to steal kisses. I also doubt that she have a girlfriend, maybe she just wanted to tell Suji that she likes girls and didn't know why. Or maybe she does have one, but once she was Suji she didn't care about it anymore.
>>
>>2357151
This is fucking terrible.
I'm too fucking upset, I hope this isn't endgame.
>>
I just love the art so much
>>
>>2357318
Why so upset?
>>
>>2357226
if the situation turned out like I thought then definitely.
>>
>>2357327
She forced Su-Ji into fucking men, so she and her clique stopped beating her up on a daily basis.
And the mistreatment was so hard, Su-Ji's trauma still lasted when she is in the university.
And she isn't even sorry about it. Behaving all cocky to her as if nothing happened or happened as intended, NTRing her gf. Basically human garbage.
>>
>>2357333
Can't disagree with that
>>
>>2357333
But Suji slept with guys coz she wanted to, she could have said no...but I agree with the rest
>>
>>2357336
There's a pretty clear implication in the comic that had she not slept with the biggest bully in the school who smacked the 2nd biggest bully in the school for her that she would have then ended up being bullied by ALL the bullies in the school.
>>
>>2357230
If it is bullying then she has not learned anything. I dont think the author would go that route. u can see through her appearance and her words that things have changed for the better. Though she's still arrogant and aggressive.
>>
>>2357333
Actually when you put it like that, Un-jung is scum. Hopefully she apologizes and changes for the better.
>>
>>2357333
I think the next chapter is going to continue their conversation. Un-Jung said she had a lot to tell Suji. Perhaps clear up a lot of misunderstandings between the two and we, as readers, will finally get a clear picture of what exactly transpired in the past since we've only been seeing things from Suji's point of view (which could be dramatized).

>>2357339
I agree with this. I don't think Suji slept with him. She was being bullied, so it wouldn't surprise me if that included rumors. I also forgot that the guy who rescued Suji was a bully too. Jesus, what is her life, ha.
>>
>>2357333
>>2357336
In which chapter is it mentioned that Suji slept with men?
If I remember correctly, she just went out with them.
She went out with them because the men were kindly asking and she felt safe. To put it mildly.
>>
1. "Heard you had slept with..." Kinda like in Girlfriends when Akko hears Mari slept with someone. Except Mari didn't actually. Inconclusive evidence at this time, could go either way. Personally, I think Su-Ji would know she didn't like guys if she had slept with them. She'd probably hate it.

2. Not too big on the cheating thing. Su-Ji/Un-Jung could do with a little less drama. Maybe liposuction some out and give it to E-rae/Cha-Yoon.

3. Un-Jung comes off as a real casanova "bad boy" now haha. Since it is fiction there's the possibility that she'll be one of the few that actually change their ways, but also maybe not.

4. At this point I'm still hoping all the expected pairings are endgame (E-rae/Cha-Yoon, Manager/Yo-Ahn, Su-Ji/Un-Jung) and that the chapters are devoted more to making things work and getting characters to be less trash human beings than just adding new characters for love interests. It took so long to get back to Un-Jung and Su-Ji and we haven't even SEEN Manager in ages, so one can only imagine what will happen to the screentime if any more love interests show up.
>>
>>2357333
why making worst assumptions when there r insufficient facts. Did Jung know what Sungji going through? and what did Sungji going through? to me, she is like a typical confused hs girl. I doubt she had slept with all those guys. If she did, so what? blaming others for one's actions are quite weak. u r your own person except under certain situations, like when an adult taking advantage of a youngster. did we know what Jung has gone through? As to how those kisses were portrayed, it depends on who u ask. Sunjin didn't appear to disliking them.
>>
>>2357333
> Un-Jung is human garbage
Well... Suji did call her trash. And Un-Jung agreed.
>>
>>2357333
it says 'and I heard that you slept the the guy who hit me', but as you know, the girls that she hang around with was people who'd spread false rumours and paint a bad picture about people who they don't like.

su-ji went out with a lot of guys, but I do not think she really went all the way with them. I am assuming here, but she seems to get bored of them pretty quickly judging by how many she had.
she was only going out with them due to the incident with un-jung and the guy who hit her, as it became a trauma and the only comfort she feels is by going out with strong guys, but she never felt attached or loved one enough to actually fall in love him and quickly get bored with them.

and yeah, su-ji does call un-jung a garbage, but un-jung still loved her, ever since all the way back then. she hopes that showing her love for su-ji overcomes how much she is and was terrible.
>>
>>2357346
>Point #4
I think this is TLD's style. The endgames are established early on and it's all about seeing how everybody got there. It's nice, actually. Suji/Un-Jung and Yo-Ahn/Manger both have the most... complicated relationships of the manhwa, so seeing how they became endgame is very, very interesting compared to Erae/Cha-Yoon which was more of a "who will confess first" plot.

It's like we got three different perspectives of how three different types of lesbian relationships formed.
>>
>>2357355

Next week (maybe): Un-Jung tries to sleep with Su-Ji and gets slapped. Needs to break up with girlfriend first. And get new girlfriend (you-know-who).
>>
I think we'll end up finding out UUUUUn-Jung isn't as trash as she's being made out to be as of now. Her attitude could be just a shield to her feelings or something similar.

Right now I hate her actions, but I can't come to hate her and I want her to be end-game despite how disgusting she is being presented. Hopefully this will be developed well.
>>
>>2357355
>Suji bored with boyfriends
This + Suji would always ditch/drop her dates/boyfriends at the drop of a hat for Erae. She did say she went out with anybody who asked. Overcompensated for her gayness.
>>
>>2357346
I know that the pairings are kinda end game, and I like Su-ji and Un-Jung, but I will just approve it once I really know her side of things and that she is not a damn cheater. But I confess that I think that Yo-Ahn and Su-ji it's interesting for sure...and I would not mind if they end together
>>
>>2357360

I am sure her father was quite the example in fidelity and loyalty, but she did always admire Su-Ji's family.
>>
Honestly, this manwha is amazing. Not only is the art great, but it also does a great job at showcasing different ways individuals deal with homosexuality and being gay.
>>
Also, while the Bully discourse is very important, was this Su-ji's first girl kiss? I can't remember.
>>
>>2357364
>approve it once I really know her side of things and that she is not a damn cheater
I feel the same way. Even though Un-Jung is a bully (albeit quite misunderstood), I'm hoping she grew in the years that passed and isn't a cheater. Maybe she just said she had a girlfriend as an opening feeler? A way to help her tell Suji she's gay? A defense in case Suji rejects her?

I'm giving Un-Jung the benefit of the doubt that we, and Suji, have misunderstood her since we don't have the full picture of their past... or really anything about Un-Jung's life.
>>
>>2357230
>Anyone know how many years have passed between the two?
I'm going to estimate about 5 years have passed, give or take. They weren't freshmen or seniors in high school when they met and they're not freshmen or seniors in university now.
>>
>>2357378

I believe so? I don't remember any other characters forcing something on her.
>>
It's kind of hilarious that both Suji and Erae both pretty much came out at the same time and they both have (will have) girlfriends that look the same (blonde hair, similar eyes and facial structure).

Wait, come to think of it... Manager looks like Cha-Yoon too. Hahaha. All three girls have girlfriends that look like Cha-Yoon.
>>
>>2357380

I believe they're sophomores in college (?). Only three years in Korean high school, so that means they'd be juniors if your assertion is correct. So with the changing seasons giving a year of leeway I'd average it to 2.5-3 years apart.
>>
>>2357382
I think most of her interactions with girls so far has been mooning over Erae and almost falling over because a girl touched her arm
>>
>>2357378
I feel confident it's Suji's first girl kiss. She was so deeply traumatized and in the closet, I doubt she would have attempted anything with a girl. That's why she dated every guy that so much as blinked at her.
>>
>>2357383
And all of the couples are connected by ballet.
>>
>>2357390
dude, what is it with lesbians and ballet
>>
Was Suji coughing because Un-Jung was smoking? Though, it didn't even seem like the cigarette had been lit yet.
>>
File: IMG_20170610_140606.jpg (170KB, 1080x1823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_140606.jpg
170KB, 1080x1823px
>>2357355
I think in chapter 59 it's implied that Su-ji indeed slept with the bully. She was confused about her feelings towards Un-Jung and scared that if she rejected the guy's advances she would be completely ostracised. She was afraid of making more mistakes and thought that if she made an effort she would eventually like him. So, she complied, became his girlfriend and did as he told. I believe that's why in this panel Su-ji grips her arm and looks visibly stressed, she was remembering the time they had sex. Cha-Yoon tells her to stop, she knows it was a traumatic experience for her. The more I re-read this chapter and see their whole interaction, the more I'm convinced this is what happened.
>>
Am I the only one that likes Yo-Ahn/Suji? I feel it would be the healthiest relationship for those two, plus Yo-Ahn's manager.
>>
>>2357418
I'm inclined to agree with you, since that's the feeling I also got when I saw this scene. But I want to say that TLD wouldn't go down such a dark path? Suji could be referencing some other trauma or unfortunate situation, or perhaps an unsuccessful attempt on his part.

It would make for a nicer resolution if it was just a malicious rumor that Suji slept with him.
>>
>>2357463
> Crazy Eyes
> Healthy
> Relationship

You can only pick two. I adore her character, but she's got some issues to work out before any relationship with her can be called healthy. I stand by that she deserves better than Yoon tho.

I want Suji/Bully to be thing, but I'm worried Bully would devastate her emotionally again.
>>
>>2357502
Cha-Yoon's backstory is pretty fucking dark, but they mostly paper over it with current day cute relationship shenanigans. I wouldn't say Su-ji having fucked that guy would be too dark. Still, I love Su-ji and her backstory is painful enough otherwise, so I hope not.
>>
>>2357360
Agreed
>>
>>2357506
Agreed that Yo-Ahn needs to work on some (many) issues, but I meant healthy as in Yo-Ahn moving on from her Yoon obsession with her interactions with Suji and learning... how to be a person who can interact normally with others. And Suji becoming comfortable with another woman, both growing from the experience. (Plus you can't tell me the Suji and Yo-Ahn interaction as the beach wasn't at least a little cute.) Manager decided to move on from Yo-Ahn, so I think it'd be best if she finds someone that likes her for who she is.

That said, I'm also open to Suji/Bully, but only if it's done right. Suji's been through hell (traumatized into forcing herself to like (and maybe sleep with?) guys) due to this girl. For either of these two relationships to function, a lot of work will be required on both sides.
>>
>>2357529
>>2357502
Don't forget Un-Jung. For most of her life, she was emotionally and physically abused by her father. That image of her as a child, against the wall, all bruised and trying to defend herself from him in that same chapter is the darkest shit I've seen in TLD (btw, the parallel between that and the bully punching her was brilliant and it's probably my favourite scene in this manhwa so far). That's enough to convince me Su-ji screwing the guy isn't far-fetched at all.
>>
>>2357418
>>2357502
>>2357529
>>2357647
I'm not any of these anons, but I think dark was meant to refer to Suji being raped, sexually assaulted, or coerced. That's the conclusion I headed towards when Suji and Yoon were talking on the beach. I hope not. I'd most prefer if Suji didn't sleep with anyone and those were all rumors, but I think it's plausible Suji tried to sleep with at least one guy.

But... I feel like if she did, it would have definitively confirmed to herself that she didn't like men and would stop experimenting so much. And then live a closeted life in less denial.
>>
Im sorry for interrupting but does anyone know where I can find This comic? Whenever I click the link in the OP it says its moved somewhere else and when i go there I get a list of pdfs that dont seem to work. Im stuck on chapter 35 and I cant seem to find any working links!
>>
>>2357696
Here's the new masterpad, you can find TLD as pdf and imgur. When it comes to links, it's better to check the Korean Webtoon/Manhwa General thread, they're constantly updated there https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b
>>
>>2346189
Thanks for sharing. [Spoiler] uh oh, her body hurting is not a good sign...[/spoiler]
>>
>>2357151
Thanks. Well, now I'm confused about where that relationship us going to go...
>>
Damn that Suji/Un-Jung moment was hot, I love the sexual tension. I do hope Suji sleeping with a guy was just a rumor though
>>
I do hope Un-Jung it's referring to Su-ji as her gf, I don't want Su-ji to be hit by another girl. And we need to see Un-Jung's POV, and she needs to change she can't be that aggressive with girls, especially not with Su-ji....
>>
>>2358003
>and she needs to change she can't be that aggressive with girls, especially not with Su-ji
I actually like it somehow. It's a nice change to the usually super sweet stuff in this story.
>>
I'm up for Un-Jung daddy. 2 cellphones, which she gives away so easily, owns an art museum(?), dresses and looks like a million dollar.

Sign me the fuck up
>>
>>2358077
>I'm up for Un-Jung daddy
Can we not, considering Un-Jung's actual daddy
>>
I smell drama!!!
Un Jung definitely have a girlfriend but don't you guys think they will definitely break up too? No way Un Jung x Su ji won't be endgame now that it's been confirmed their feelings are mutual. Just a matter of how they will reconcile and move on from the past shit.
>>
>>2358185
This chapter finally got me interested again. Also it's pretty obvious they are endgame. Suji definitely had trouble resisting Un-jungs advances. The kiss generally was pretty hot.
>>
>>2358192

I know right? That kiss was just illustrated too hot for the author to just throw them away. This chapter showed up in the nick of time. Here's hoping next week is a good continuation.
>>
This is probably an unpopular opinion here, but I really disliked the whole Un-Jung/Su-ji exchange in this chapter. I sympathised with Un-Jung and the mistreatment she suffered at the hands of her father and I really wanted her to make amends with Su-ji and show her redeeming qualities. But now... I'm not sure if I want her near Su-ji anymore. She's selfish, arrogant, a cheater and doesn't seem to give a fuck about all the pain and trauma she inflicted on Su-ji and about other people's feelings in general. She's also extremely aggressive and not in a good way. I've read many of you saying the kiss was hot, but the way she forced herself on Su-ji felt really wrong to me (taking advantage because she's bigger and stronger than Su-ji, just like when she used to bully her). She comes across as a complete and utter piece of shit. It's as if she has now become almost like a reflection of her father. I fear Su-ji might end up being part of an abusive relationship if they get together.

I'm still hoping to be proven wrong by author next week, but until then, I won't rooting for this couple at all.
>>
>>2358424
I honestly agree with you in every word you said, I don't like this pairing either.
>>
>>2358424
I found the focus on Un-Jung pinning her to the wall and holding her arms pretty uncomfortable. The whole scene came off a little bit rapey desu. What makes me feel terrible is that I also found it a bit hot. But yeah, I don't disagree with you for the most part. I just want a happy and healthy Su-Ji!
>>
>>2358424
The only thing that really bothered me was when chapters ago Suji wanted nothing to do with her and she still grabbed Suji and forced her to stay with her until Erae appeared. I agree, if they together Un Jung may be abussive towards Suji. I hope she changes though.
>>
>>2358470
Not even Su-ji's high school boyfriend did something like that, and he was a major bully as well. He was protective and seemed to really care about her. He kissed her, but he didn't fucking restrain or force her in any way. I can't say for sure whether what Un-Jung did to Su-ji constitutes assault, but it damn well looked like it was.
>>
>>2358424
>>2358460
>>2358470
>>2358481

It remains to be seen how much Un-Jung cares about Su-Ji's feelings, from the flashbacks a few years prior it seemed like she really thought Su-Ji was a great person.

She seemed pretty aggressive back then too (in general) and because of that I'm going to guess that Su-Ji likes the aggressiveness even if some readers won't.

She gambled that Su-Ji would like being kissed. She was right. She read Su-Ji's diary back then so it wasn't that hard to guess Su-Ji might still have feelings.

Biggest problem is....Un-Jung why didn't you break up with your girlfriend the DAY BEFORE?! Maybe she was worried the gamble wouldn't work out? That Su-Ji wouldn't ever pick up the phone? Back-up plan? Met up with Su-Ji too quickly after the call to break up?
(I mean, to me, it seems pretty obvious Un-Jung is just killing time with said girlfriend if she never forgot Su-Ji, and if she didn't get Su-Ji she'd just keep killing time...clearly girlfriend is being used either way.)
>>
I'm not sure why people are making such a big deal about. Un-Jung was just very dominant in this situation. Also Suji was not trying to push her away or screamed and neither did Un-Jung hurt her, by grabbing her too forcefully. In one panel you can even see Suji trying to grab Un-Jung as well, when she kissed her the second time. I think the kiss was pretty hot and I like their chemistry. It's a nice change to the super sweet one from the main couple. Also I'm going to guess while Un-Jung fooled around with random girls, it's Suji she is truly in love with, since she couldn't stop thinking about her all this time.
>>
>>2358640
*about the kiss
>>
>>2358640
Yeah, while I am not a big fan of the fooling around myself, it makes sense that the author wants to give her some experience to back up being so confident and taking the lead so much.

Good catch on that panel. She does put her hand on Un-Jung's collarbone when they're kissing the second time.
>>
>>2358642
Un-Jung even needs to be confident and a little dominant, if she want to win Suji fully back considering their past and Suji's personality and how she feels about her now. I can't wait to see their development, because I really love some dom/sub play.
>>
>>2358640
>She seemed pretty aggressive back then too (in general) and because of that I'm going to guess that Su-Ji likes the aggressiveness even if some readers won't.
You should take a closer look at Suji's hand
And you'll see that she had traces on her hand from the way Un-Jung squeezed her way too hard. So yes, it did come as forceful and abusive.
>>
>>2358655
Man, I stressed the wrong sentence. Sorry
I wanted to single out this sentence
>Also Suji was not trying to push her away or screamed and neither did Un-Jung hurt her, by grabbing her too forcefully.
>>
while I really don't like bullies in general nor stories involving them getting what they want without being remorseful and changing first we still need to wait and see if that will happen in futures chapters.

From this chapter I hated Un-Jung for her aggressiveness and her behavior (in forcing the kiss in suji and assuming that suji not dating anyone without even asking, her declaration that she is a cheater, yeah I guess I really don't like her) but I also hated suji inability to defend herself but that could be explained by some theories:
1- maybe she like this kind of people (aggressive) but then again I don't think so seeing who scared she was taking about her past and her relationship with the guy bully in high school, that didn't seem like a good experience in her life especially that she was trying to protect herself from another bully.
2- maybe she is just too weak and frightened in front of someone she happen to like in the past but who bullied her and was the reason she had to go through hard times in her present life. That would explain her inability to defend herself or to even try to push Un-jung off of her in the first kiss as for the second I don't really know how to explain it in any way other than she kind liked it or she was conflictied about it part of her want this and another (remain to be seen in the next chapter) doesn't want to go through with this person.
>>
>>2358657
>2- maybe she is just too weak and frightened in front of someone she happen to like in the past but who bullied her and was the reason she had to go through hard times in her present life. That would explain her inability to defend herself or to even try to push Un-jung off of her in the first kiss as for the second I don't really know how to explain it in any way other than she kind liked it or she was conflictied about it part of her want this and another (remain to be seen in the next chapter) doesn't want to go through with this person.
This!

Plus, Suji has (had?) crush on Erae, so I really don't think that she likes aggressive type of people. And Un-Jung was pretty sweet to Suji and was treating her kindly before a diary thing happened.
>>
>>2358657
I'm guessing Suji likes it, since she was extremely blushing and when Un-jung kissed her a second time she tried to grab her as well.
>>
>>2358661
I believe she was blushing coz that was her 1st kiss with a girl, like I said before, I think Un-Jung was aggressive, if they want this to work, she better not be a cheater, iIf she is a damn cheater and keep being like this, I am in Yo-Ahn x Su-Ji boat!
>>
>>2358666
Like I mentioned in a previous post, I think Un-Jung was always just fooling around with the other girls, because all this time she still loved Suji and couldn't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>2358659

The E-rae thing doesn't quite make sense to me either, except that we 1. needed it for the plot, and 2. E-Rae in Su-Ji's sex dream is way more aggressive that she is in real life.

Un-Jung was very sweet to Su-Ji, just in a weirdly forceful way. I mean she didn't even ask before giving Su-Ji the cigarette. It seems pretty consistent that she didn't ask then and she isn't asking now.
>>
>>2358675
This.
>>
>>2358675
Then that's just lazy writing and doesn't excuse her and her carelessness about people's emotions. She's still a prick.
>>
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

nothing appealing at all about unjung. just fuck off and leave suji alone
>>
>>2359151
Tsk. I beg to differ.
>>
>>2359151
>I'm up for Un-Jung daddy.
>>
>>2359151
I can't wait for Suji to tame Un-Jung.
>>
Holy hell. I'm all in for Suji taming Un-jung! Hopefully with more depth, because clearly nothing is in black and white in this story.
>>
no no no. suji's development only comes when she rejects this fucking bully and get with someone who truly cares about her.
>>
>>2359327
Sounds boring. We need something new, since the main couple is already the super sweet one.
>>
As a small note about that Su-Ji and Yo-Ahn interaction: I think that when Yo-Ahn points out that Su-Ji is easy to read it actually is meant to be a cross-character bit of knowledge.

Yo-Ahn can easily read Su-Ji ---> How much better could someone like Un-Jung or Cha-Yoon EFFORTLESSLY read Su-Ji?

And if Un-Jung can effortlessly read Su-Ji, then she can be that much bolder with her assertions and believing she's on the right track.
>>
File: 18 - Lc4MR9X.jpg (618KB, 1080x4320px) Image search: [Google]
18 - Lc4MR9X.jpg
618KB, 1080x4320px
>>2359437
>then she can be that much bolder with her assertions and believing she's on the right track.
Yeah, this chapter already implied that.
>>
>>2359437
>>2359474
Agreed. I mean, this is where arguments about consent happen (Suji did not explicitly consent), but her face, reactions, and speech/mannerisms all but broadcasted to Un-Jung "I'm still gay, I still have feelings for you."
>>
>>2359556
I wish the story would focus more on them, because I find their chemisty and development much more interesting than Yoon's drama with her old teacher. Also her and E-Rae are still very cute, but their relationship was more exciting to read when they still weren't a couple.
>>
>>2359556
Sometimes we want things that aren't good for us though.
>>
>>2359556
Are you referring to the same Su-ji that:

1. Was surprised after bumping into Un-Jung on the street and panicked because she thought she was going to be outed yet again in front of Cha-Yoon.

2. Cried in anger at the cafe, begged Un-Jung to stop manhandling her and then had to be rescued by Erae because dear bully would just not let her go.

3. Refused to take her calls for days.

4. Went to meet her wanting to get done with this shit once and for all, gave back the phone, told her not to call her again and looked clearly baffled and mad at Un-Jung's cocky attitude.

Yeah, nothing says 'I'm so into you' like those things.
>>
>>2359667
I feel like that kiss got her into her again though, we can see Su-ji didn't put up much of a fight against that kiss (she probably wanted it on a deep level, she was putting up a front perhaps?)
>>
>>2359667
I agree with you. She does have a feelings for Un-Jung. It's not love anymore, judging by one of her statements in one of the chapters, but who knows what happened in future.

>>2359686
She was just thinking about dating a girl and I think Un-Jung with her kiss has happened in wrong or right time, when Suji is very vulnerable, because those installations about herself, which she built in years, they collapsed. She is now in a state of transition and that makes her easy pray for more experienced lesbian.
>>
>>2359733
>pray
*prey
>>
>>2359733
>>2359734
Amen.
>>
>>2359581

Un-Jung is like triple chocolate cake and Su-Ji is going to get diabetes?
>>
File: unjung.jpg (66KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
unjung.jpg
66KB, 300x400px
>>2359581
>>2359818
>>
>>2359733
See, the more experienced lesbian part makes me uncomfortable because the reason Su-ji is inexperienced is because Un-Jung caused her to be utterly traumatised. It would have been cute had they worked things out earlier and learned together, but I don't trust Un-Jung not to take advantage of the power imbalance between them.

Then again, I don't trust Crazy Eyes not to do that either and I doubt they're going to introduce ANOTHER new character at this point, so I guess we're stuck between a rock and a crazy place.
>>
FUCK unjung
>>
>>2359877
I would, tbf
>>
Can't wait for Su-ji and Un-Jung to have wild, passionate and maybe a little angry sex. Un-Jung suddenly being all tender is fine as well.
>>
>>2359906
I can definitely see Un-Jung being a total tsundere.
>>
Is Su-Ji going to go to the ballet with Un-Jung?

If Su-Ji asked Yo-Ahn for relationship advice, I bet Yo-Ahn would say to forgive because Yo-Ahn wishes Cha-Yoon would forgive her.
>>
>>2360069
If anything wouldn't Su-ji be the tsundere?
>>
Maybe Suji needs to end up with the Manager. Put the two sane people together. (I'm joking, btw. However, seeing Suji's two other options, I wouldn't be opposed to this suddenly happening, or Suji finding someone else entirely new to the story.)
>>
>>2360219
What happens when two tsunderes date each other?
>>
>>2360383
One gets shy before sex and the other gets shy after sex.
>>
>>2360508
Would read
>>
I'm liking Suji and Un-Jung's (or
Eunjeong's) relationship a lot. I've liked it since it was introduced. They have a lot of chemistry. And I'm finding this relationship the most interesting at the moment because of its past and current development, and the potential future development. I completely understand Un-Jung having been a closeted bully, bullying the one she had romantic feelings for (although it seems she didn't know at the time that she had romantic feelings for Suji). I imagine that there are have been numerous cases of closeted bullies (males and females) bullying the ones they secretly or subconsciously desire. Reminds me of this fanfic I read sometime back, called "Getting Over Mason," by Greatshow.

Like in the aforementioned story, I think that Suji never got over Un-Jung. She tried to moving on with guys, but she was always stuck on Un-Jung. Her avoiding Un-Jung was due to fear and anger over what happened in the past, and because she knows that she's still very much attracted to Un-Jung.

Un-Jung is a bit mysterious at this point. Definitely looking forward to learning more about her. I find it interesting the way she grips Suji. I think that the gripping action, although a bit disturbing, is due to Un-Jung's abusive upbringing. She's not used to being kind and gentle. It will be intriguing to see Suji bring this side out in her, which Suji likely will.
>>
Chapter is up. In the preview image we see Su-ji looking to Un-Jung's phone
>>
The Love Doctor 66 raw
https://imgur.com/a/Vhg75
>>
>>2361844
Thank you, Anon
>>
>>2361844
Bully is so damn smooth. Suji is clearly still traumatized, but she's also a mess of repressed hormones. Was the phone call at the end Bully-san or from an unknown number? I'm half expecting Beanie Girl to pop up and hit us with a 'Stay away from my aniki-unnie'.
>>
sorry, will finish translating soon
>>
>>2361867
She is, and author make sure to show that Su-ji arm is hurt because of last time (it's red). I hope it's Yo-Ahn on the phone in the end, coz I want to see how it will turn and for more that Un-Jung is hot, I can't fully accept it yet...
>>
>>2361878
Just wait until Suji tames her and shows her gentle love making, since Un-Jung only grew up with being beaten up by her father every day.
>>
>>2361877
Take your time we can wait a little longer anon
>>
>>2361844
The very subtle blush lines on Un-Jung give me hope.
>>
>>2361901
Su-ji's arm tho
>>
>>2361906

Su-Ji got a hickey too and she seems a lot more concerned about how visible that is.
>>
>>2361901
Same. I just want Un-Jung to have good intentions, if nothing else. She seemed a bit too fixated on how Suji slept with the male bully (rumor or not), and that has me a bit worried. No real substantial reason, just a odd twist in the gut that wont go away.

I just want Suji to be happy man. No more bullying pls.
>>
>>2361906
But i'm confused
Why is her right arm red?
Didn't un jung grab her left arm?
>>
>>2361909
They both seem sort of shitty physical evidence of Bully's behaviour desu, but I'm trying to refrain from commenting too much before a tl is out.
>>
>>2361911
She grabbed both at different times didn't she?
>>
>>2361913
I looked up the chapter again
Sry Yeah your right
>>
Wasn't Erae literally covered in hickeys after her night together with Yoon? I don't recall her attempting to cover up at all.
>>
>>2361918
She's pretty chill with being a lesbian though. Also, they were hickeys from someone she loves.
>>
>>2361918
Suji is fairly popular with people around campus. Someone already noticed that the phone wasnt hers (and immediately thought New Boyfriend).

And the Doctor did help Erae cover up her hickeys with some makeup. I forget the chapter, but Erae was just going to cover them with a bandage/scarf before Yoon saved the day.
>>
>>2361933
Ahh, you're right. I completely forgot.
>>
I'm sorry

I'm not feeling too good right now

I will finish the translations tomorrow

I'm sorry
>>
>>2361952
Rest up and feel better, Anon!
>>
>>2361952
Get better and finish when u feel well enough
>>
feel better! Anon.
>>
>>2361952
Thank you for your effort, for now just rest anon until you feel better.
dont worry we can wait
>>
>>2361952
Get well soon, anon.
>>
>>2361952
We're just thankful someone is translating at all, so take all the time you need to get better, sunbae!
>>
It feels like Un-jung is "marking her territory" by leaving the hickey on Su-ji and seriously, objectifying her even when there were already plenty of forced kisses (regardless if Su-ji enjoyed it) feels like Un-jung gives zero shit about respecting Su-ji even after all that bullshit she had to go through because of her.

She really needs a lesson (hopefully from Su-ji when she stops blushing about Un-jung's rude behaviour and realises this ain't right).
>>
Nobody should purposefully emulate all the things Un-Jung is doing in real life. In fiction it gets to be that minuscule chance that things work out somehow, character development happens, and Un-Jung is hot as hell.

Don't try this at home.
>>
>>2362380
I totally agree with you, that's why I hope Yo-Ahn do a move next time, call Su-ji to go together to some place, treat her kind and if we are luck, Un-Jung will see it
>>
Un-Jung is only hot if 1) she didn't know what Sungji has gone through, 2) she is not cheating, 3) she has turned her life around since then. Otherwise, she would still a bully & a jerk.
>>
>>2362425
But she is cheating, right? Think in previous translated chapter, Un-jung said "she has a girlfriend now." So she's not hot.
>>
>>2362543
I do not think that Un-Jung has a girlfriend. I think she wanted to test Suji's reaction.
>>
I also considered that Un-Jung was testing Sugi, or laying the groundwork to show how she feels for Suji, by stating that she has a girlfriend. But it would be in character for Un-Jung to be cheating on her girlfriend. Unless she's become a significantly better person since she bullied Suji, she's not that good of a person right now and she knows it. She knew it back in high school, although some of that was simply her father's actions and feelings being projected onto her. She was never truly a bad person, and Suji saw that she wasn't. I think Suji was attracted to the good in Un-Jung, not the bad. And I think that Un-Jung is still on the road to being a better person. Her love for Suji and their developing relationship will likely help with that.

Love alone can't save a person, at least in real-life, which is what the "man changes with the love of a good woman" stories are criticized for, but it can certainly aid in changing a person. Now one might state "once a cheater, always a cheater," but I think that Un-Jung never had a proper chance to flourish as the kind and intriguing person Suji always saw her to be. I also think that she doesn't truly care about her girlfriend, if she has one, and that she was simply using that girlfriend as an outlet for her repressed homosexuality/feelings for Suji. Bad, I know, but, again, I think that Un-Jung is on the road toward redemption. Hopefully.
>>
>>2362715

I don't see it as keeping in line with TLD's current story tone if Un-Jung is irredeemable.

Even Yo-Ahn, who was seemingly psycho when she was first introduced, is incredibly likable now.
>>
>>2362804
But Yo-Ahn was not a bully, she just didn't like people were closed to her lover. Like many others said, I hope Un-Jung was lying about having a girlfriend and she needs to change. But I confess that Su-ji x Yo-Ahn would work for me...
>>
>>2362819
Yo-Ahn controlled and is still attempting some control on Cha-Yoon's life decisions in a manner that does not actually involve direct communication. It isn't a good habit to play puppet master with someone you want to date.

People are overlooking it now because she can be very sweet and nice despite this, but it is not a good quality. I do not believe Yo-Ahn should be seen as a preferable alternative when the power imbalance between Yo-Ahn and Su-Ji is even bigger than between Su-Ji and Un-Jung, and what's more Yo-Ahn is deceptively manipulatively instead of being earnestly forceful so it could take years for Su-Ji to even realize she has gotten herself into a massive mess.

Manager would be a much better match because there is not such an age/power discrepancy and Manager has already shown she can put her foot down and put out terms for Yo-Ahn (which Yo-Ahn needs). Su-Ji just needs to do the same for Un-Jung (whose problems are already visible and more straightforward) and we can get the character development rolling.

Just because Yo-Ahn can read Su-Ji easily doesn't mean they'd be good together when Su-Ji would likely take ages to figure out Yo-Ahn (and Yo-Ahn has most of the problems, so not good).
>>
>>2362819
Not a bully? She literally stabbed a kid so she's worse than that. At least bullies can be "Koe no Katachi'd".
>>
T-translation when?
>>
>>2363177
Never.
>>
>>2363116

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I had entirely forgotten about this.

I didn't want Yo-Ahn x Su-Ji before and now I really don't want it.

Although I would say Koe no Katachi's turn around is much different than what appears to be currently happening.
>>
>>2363177
I think our Translator-san is a bit upset with the recent development. It's ok, just wait for the official english one to come in a month or two.

;_;

>>2363252
That was just her childhood autism showing. She seems to have gotten better in that regard. But people forget just how awful she was to Manager in those early chapters. Or what happened when she first met Erae. Crazy Eyes is clearly in love with Yoon, and that's what makes her sympathetic/likable to us. Everyone in the Not Yoon category might as well not exist.

Yo-Ahn x Suji might work, if the author put the effort in for it. But the entire time I'd be wondering if it was just a means to end to hurt Erae (and Yoon) some how.
>>
>>2363287
>Yo-Ahn x Suji might work, if the author put the effort in for it. But the entire time I'd be wondering if it was just a means to end to hurt Erae (and Yoon) some how.
This.
>>
>>2363287
Well she shouldn't get a free pass compared to Un-Jung for it if she and Un-Jung were the same age when they had their most egregious problems.

If it is to be believed that Yo-Ahn is significantly better at 27 (I think this is her age?), who's to say Un-Jung won't be great at 27? Or even that Un-Jung isn't at least doing a bit better now?

.....Uhhh...what was the current development? I got the impression that not much happened except Su-Ji was horny and distracted all day.
>>
>>2363287
>>2363177
You little spoiled brat think your entitled to translations. Don't beg and ask, I bet meowchan will post it as soon as he finished it. Translators take their own free time to do this shit
>>
>>2363295
Stop getting so triggered dipshit, they're literally just asking. The translators don't need you coming in here white knighting for them. Fuck off
>>
>>2363299
Oooo someone is getting pissy, just stating the truth, as a translator myself it is fucking annoying to see people beg. Maybe if you looked on meowchans twitter you'll see updates on where it's at
>>
>>2363292
>>2363295
I was being cheeky, with the thread caught between Un-JungxSuji vs Yo-AhnxSuji.

Take a deep breath Anon, save that righteous fury for when people actually start being nasty to TLers.
>>
>>2363313
Just a guess, but I suspect that the person who asked probably didn't know meowchan even had a twitter. Just link the twitter and tell them to check it and not ask in the thread.

I agree that asking can cause unnecessary stress on a translator, but having a long drawn out fight about it and making assumptions about intentions can too.
>>
>>2363287
Autists still have feelings, pretty sure she's a straight up psychopath. Though it is intriguing to see such a thing handled in a fairly realistic manner.
>>
>>2363320
What happened to meowchan? I don't have twitter
>>
>>2363358
Just busy. Translation coming soon.
>>
>>2363116
You can't really compare. Yo-Ahn stabbed that kid only because her autism/alexithymia made her unable to know the kind of damage she was inflicting upon someone because she didn't understand others and couldn't think in an abstract way. Un-Jung on the other hand actively wanted to be mean and treat others like shit, with no regards for their well-being or feelings and continues to do so to this day. Those are two entirely different situations.
>>
>>2363292
Un-Jung may be on the road to recovery/redemption, however, I wouldn't like for Su-ji to become her lab rat while she gets there. They need to work out some stuff together, yes, but Un-Jung still needs to grow up a lot and stop being such a twat before she gets closer to Su-ji and continues to mess up her life even more.
>>
>>2363295
>>2363299
>>2363313
>>2363317
Ahhh that's the 4chan I've been missing from these /u/ threads

I'm done, sorry for the long wait.

Been just a lazy fuck. please slap me across the face and tell me I'm not your onee-chan.

I deserve it
>>
File: ss (2017-06-20 at 05.25.35).jpg (137KB, 790x786px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-20 at 05.25.35).jpg
137KB, 790x786px
The Love Doctor Chapter 66

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/CQxNf

Thank you for waiting for so long.
>>
>>2363406

Thank you so much for your hard work
>>
>>2363406
Thank you.
>>
>>2363396

You're judging Yo-Ahn by her intentions and Un-Jung by her actions. If you compare them on each count separately, what does it look like?

Intentions:
Yo-Ahn is jealous and wants to monopolize Cha-Yoon. Doesn't realize that stabbing people is very, very bad.

Un-Jung is gay and really confused. Thinks that sexual love and true love are not the same and feels betrayed. Loses her temper in the moment and then loses her chance to do anything about it once she realizes she was very wrong.

Actions:
Yo-Ahn stabbed someone.

Un-Jung shoved Su-Ji, scared the hell out of her, and didn't do anything to stop their other friends from bullying Su-Ji.

Aftermath:
Yo-Ahn traumatized a character that we do not directly empathize with, so in a way her actions do not have as much impact on us, the reader, but I am certain there was trauma we just don't know about. In the present Yo-Ahn is doing the same old thing, just a little less violently although this probably has more to do with the law than remorse.

Un-Jung traumatized Su-Ji and we (the reader) empathize a lot with Su-Ji so we (the reader) feel very hurt. In the present Un-Jung may be trying to make amends and fix the stuff she messed up.

Conclusion: Yo-Ahn only looks better to some readers because we don't care about the person she stabbed. She is a good example of "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Pretty sure I would rank stabbing higher than shoving, and we do not know how many incidents either one of them had further along these lines. (The idea of how much or how long the bullying went on is unknown just as if Yo-Ahn had/how many more incidents like this.)
>>
>>2363406
You are the best.
>>
>>2363406
Thank you! Un-Jung is really not the best girl out there. I wonder if it's Yo-Ahn in the end...
>>
>>2363406
Edit: it should say "why is my first kiss with a girl with u-un-jung..." instead of "my first kiss went to u-un-jung..."

I need proofreaders...

or a really strong coffee
>>
File: 03 - JuCTRb0.jpg (1MB, 1080x4320px) Image search: [Google]
03 - JuCTRb0.jpg
1MB, 1080x4320px
>>2363406
I love them even more now after this chapter. I just hope Suji didn't do it with the guy and it were just rumors.
>>
>>2363417

Truthfully, I do think it is Yo-Ahn calling her, but I do not think it is going to lead to anything romantic. Yo-Ahn having an interest romantically in Su-Ji would be incredibly out of character, but I can see her wanting to keep Su-Ji close-by for info and therefore be nice and give Su-Ji special tickets.

If it went that route I could see Su-Ji asking U-Un-Jung to go to a performance with her.

>>2363420
I am really wondering about that too. It seems a bit weird that if Su-Ji was a virgin that she would come up with "having sex with U-Un-Jung" as a solution to thinking about her? Or maybe it is more virgin? Since it is not like she ever thought about the boys she was dating before either.

So is that idea more or less virgin? So confused.
>>
>>2363418
Thanks for this clarification. Definitely changes things if Un-Jung was Suji's actual first kiss rather than first girl kiss.
>>
>>2363406
thank you onee-sama!
>>
>>2363426
To be completely different, perhaps it's manager calling Suji to get information on Yo-Ahn. Who knows, everyone is linked to each other in this story.
>>
Thank you very much for the translation, anon.

I liked this chapter a lot. I think it shows not only how confused Suji is about her feelings for Un-Jung, but also how hopelessly in love with Un-Jung she is. The "staring in the eyes" thing is a great addition, because, to reiterate on what I stated earlier about Suji seeing the true Un-Jung, there is the saying that you can see a person's soul/true self by looking into their eyes. I don't totally buy that since people can be very good at hiding their real self, but I think there is truth to it in the case of this story. Now, because Suji wants Un-Jung so badly but is terribly scared and confused about the matter, Suji may just try to push her away. She's already thinking of kissing another girl to get over her. Heck, she's even thinking that having sex with Un-Jung will stop the feelings. Tsk. No, no, that will only intensity them.

As for how Un-Jung was back in high school, I don't think she truly liked bullying people. It was simply all she knew, thanks to her father. She was not that way with Suji...until she started to bully Suji due to confusion over their feelings for each other and homophobia.

I don't think that Yo-Ahn's violent actions can really be chalked up to autism. At least not too much. Autism is not really about that. Although autistic people can lack empathy, autism is more so about interacting differently when it comes to being social. For example, an autistic person may not grasp the joke that others their age grasp. And I state all of that as someone who has a 7-year-old autistic nephew, although he may be what is sometimes termed "high-functioning" (a term some autistic people hate).

Anyway, I'm liking the Suji and Un-Jung interaction so much that I'm not the least bit interested in getting back to the Doctor and Era story at this time. Give me some more Suji and Un-Jung chapters first.
>>
>>2363406
>report girls who aren't lesbians on L dating tool
That's funny mention and actually quite handy.
>>
>>2363426
I really don't care of she is or not a virgin
>>
"Erae," not "Era," of course.
>>
>>2363466

It matters to the story and information that affects Su-Ji's character development and perception of future events.

Wasn't asking if you'd like to date Su-Ji yourself.
>>
>>2363467
why do you use a user name? just wonder
>>
I don't know. I started doing it on the "What Does The Fox Say" yuri thread. I guess I like the individuality. So people know and remember that it was me who stated whatever I stated.

On a side note: Didn't the male bully kiss Suji? Hasn't Suji kissed other guys? If so, doesn't this mean she didn't really consider those real kisses?
>>
>>2363475
Nah was just an error according to meowchan further up there. Was meant to say "first girl kiss".
>>
I'm all for Suji and Un-Jung, though I'm undecided about Un-Jung's overly confident, casanova-type demeanor(?). Is it an act? Is she really that confident that Suji will reciprocate?

I feel like Un-Jung would have greater success winning over Suji if she just talked to her sincerely and seriously, without the kissing and "Call me" mind games. Though, Suji's memory of their kiss ("her hand shaking as she held my arm") gives me a sense that it is a front that Un-Jung is putting on. A self-defense mechanism in case Suji truly does reject her? But I get the feeling UJ isn't taking no for an answer anyway.
>>
>>2363475
If I remember correctly, then bully guy wanted to kiss Suji but Suji blocked.
>>
>>2363462
Yes I completely agree and I want to know more about Suji and Un-Jung, Erae and Doctor are being in the perfect phase of the relationship at the moment so it's really cute but it gets boring, the other relationship is far more interesting right now
>>
>>2363477
I think that level of confidence is just an act she uses with other girls, but with Suji she was shaking, so she is not that confident I guess ?
>>
>>2363479
>happy lesbians are boring
does not compute
not that I'm not interested in seeing with everyone else's stories go either
and there's plenty on the horizon left to fuck Cha-Yoon's shit up too
>>
>>2363485
Not that anon but going from happy to sad is a lot less satisfying going from sad to happy... There could be some subconscious fear about seeing E-rae/Cha-Yoon means something bad is about to happen.
>>
Thanks for clearing up the typo thing. I figured that Suji kissed the male bully, though. It was clear to me that she was debating with herself and decided that she had to date him, which included kissing him, to save herself from being bullied by just about everyone. I don't think that the bully would have been satisfied with not getting to kiss Suji. I'm in the camp who also thinks she had sex with him because she felt she had no other choice.
>>
Also, are we clear that he was a bully? Or was it just that he would have beat up some people if they'd kept bullying Suji?
>>
>>2363497
He was a bully and she was scared of him
>>
>>2363497
I think it's made pretty clear that he's the Un-Jung of the guys.
>>
>>2363505

I'm wondering if there's something lost in translation here. I'm wondering if the original word has some different connotations than "bully" in English?

Wondering if it is closer to "Delinquent" because even though both Un-Jung and the guy were big and tough, the reader never sees Un-Jung do much besides skip class and smoke (outside the Su-Ji incident).

It also seems that a lot of people are taking "bully" to extrapolate Un-Jung's actions further but based on the context clues and what we've been shown actually happened it isn't adding up for me.
>>
>>2363505
>he's the Un-Jung of the guys
Kek. He and Un-Jung could have been a bully power couple back then.
>>
>>2363519
You could be right. There is a big difference between bully and delinquent. And such a difference would definitely paint certain aspects of the plotline in a different light. Un-Jung could have just been a delinquent, and Suji was the only person she ever actually bullied.

We'll have to compare and see which word the official translation uses.
>>
>>2363519

Forgot to add, swapping for the word "delinquent" makes a lot more sense for the time E-rae and Un-Jung clashed.

Su-Ji saying, "she's a crazy delinquent!" and having Un-Jung be like, "What?! How can you say that?" and E-rae saying, "So what? Why are you scared?"

I may be wrong, but it doesn't sound like Un-Jung targeted single people specifically to make their lives miserable, but that she was kind of a jerk kid in school and very rough on the edges and prone to making bad decisions or getting into fights.
>>
File: official59.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
official59.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
take from it what you will.
>>
>>2363523
bully is what bully does, anon
>>
>>2363527

I could just as easily read that as "Because she was a Banchou and had her reputation to think of..."

Problem is, all the words technically fit based either on connotation or dictionary definition in English. I want to know what the original Korean meant, even if it can't be neatly wrapped up in a single English word.
>>
>>2363529
The entire framing isn't dissimilar to the bully clique in Her Pet and they certainly were bullies, so I've just been assuming it's a Korean Thing.
>captcha: school hunter
kek
>>
I was also wondering if Un-Jung was a bully outside of the Suji drama, especially after I wondered if the boy was actually a bully or rather someone willing to defend Suji, and I was just about to ask that as well. But, seeing the above text about Un-Jung being a bully beforehand and remembering that Suji described Un-Jung as an insane (or crazy) bully to Erae makes me think she was a bully before bullying Suji.

Something else I just considered after reading the latest chapter: Maybe when Suji is thinking about having sex with Un-Jung to get over things, she doesn't mean getting over the kissing/her feelings for Un-Jung, but rather getting over the bullying trauma she endured? Either way, having sex with Un-Jung obviously won't help with either matter.
>>
>>2363533
Regarding the guy as well, you don't get a reputation for being the strongest and have people in fear of you unless you've demonstrated your strength. There's no way that Un-Jung was the only person he's hit.
>>
Regardless of the word, it looks like Un-Jung is doing better mentally if we're to trust the way she spoke about herself and Su-Ji this chapter.

Still weird if she really does have a girlfriend though. Not sure how that's going to tie in aside from making her look bad.
>>
True that it seems that the guy's strength had been displayed before, but I'm still not sure that he was a bully in the sense of targeting people and intimidating them and/or making their lives a living hell. If he is called a bully in the story (I'd have to check again), I guess I will simply take it at face value, though. We know that Suji was afraid of rejecting him, and that's what matters.

Someone above mentioned Suji saying, "she's a crazy delinquent!" So maybe "delinquent" is what is really meant in place of "bully."

I guess whether or not Un-Jung bullied other people doesn't matter much to the overall story.

And, yeah, anon, it seems that Un-Jung is doing much better mentally-wise. What I got from her asking Suji what she thought her being there meant is that she's with Suji now because she cares for Suji and always has. She's sorry. She was clear that she's not pursuing Suji because she's lonely or as part of some game. I think part of the reason she gave Suji that hickey is so that she would certainly remain on Suji's mind for a few days. Suji said that she wasn't thinking about her anymore these days (obviously somewhat a lie) and Un-Jung said she knows. I think that hurt Un-Jung and made her scared of losing Suji. She didn't need to give her a hickey, though, since we see that kissing Suji the way she did was enough to keep her on Suji's mind.
>>
>>2363543
He's never explicitly called a bully
>He was the strongest one out of all the guys.
>He was big and strong, so the guys were afraid of him as well.
but Un-Jung is and there's a clear comparison drawn between them. And they both certainly seem like bullies in the sense of pushing people around and not being afraid to use their influence to get what they want. There's degrees of bullying. It's not all necessarily 'Carri'. But I can understand if it's being used as an imperfect translation of something that's between the two.
>>
Yeah, I agree about degrees of bullying; that's why I mentioned "targeting people and intimidating them." If he purposely used his stature to intimidate people (other than when he saved Suji), I do consider that a form of bullying.
But I also want to go ahead and note that a guy being naturally bigger and stronger than others can make other guys fear standing up to him/fighting him...without the guy being a bully. He might have played off the "I'm tough" perception, though.
>>
>>2363555
He raised his hand pretty easily to Un-Jung. And promised Su-ji
>The rumors are going to disappear, and no one is going to mess with you.
Seems like a bully. But hey, you do you.
>>
>>2363555

Well the joke might be on us. I'm starting to think that most of the changing during this arc is going to be done by Su-Ji and a lot of Un-Jung's changing may have already happened off screen.

If Un-Jung is Su-Ji's apparently love interest, I doubt she was too far down the bullying rabbit hole. Why would the author do that? She's got five other characters to develop I doubt she would have the time to do a full on focused redemption arc for Un-Jung if she was the worst person on the planet.
>>
>>2363566
I was always assuming this anyway. My primary worry is whether or not Un-Jung should still have more changing to do that won't happen because her woman-handling Su-ji is deemed 'hot'. Love Doctor seems to be handling potentially contentious issues surprisingly well so far though.
>>
I'm not saying that he wasn't a bully. I'm saying that he might not have been one. Another poster also wondered this. I don't think we're alone in wondering about the guy's personality. When I first read the scene, "bully" was not the first thought that came to my mind. I simply considered him a noble guy rescuing the girl he likes. The fact that he hit Un-Jung, a girl who was bullying a girl he liked, didn't automatically make me think that he was a bully. I say that regardless of the fact that Un-Jung was a girl, and, as Suji stated, boys are stronger than girls (on average, for teenagers and adults anyway). He knew that no one would stand up to him because of his height and strength; he could have easily been playing up to that without being an actual bully. As he was in front of a crowd that was bullying Suji/allowing Suji to be bullied, he could have easily been putting on a show.

If it had been a woman who slapped Un-Jung in that moment to save Suji, I don't think people would have thought of her as a bully...unless it was made clear that other girls were afraid of her. But even then, and this is partly where my line of thinking is coming from, I've read enough manga to know that some of the characters think of students as delinquents (or bullies, or by whatever term is used) when they really aren't. This is often based on the characters' eyes and/or rumors. I've seen the same in manhwas. So I questioned it regarding this story. I already noted that, regardless, Suji was afraid of him and that is what matters most. Whether or not he actually bullied people doesn't matter...given that he was feared by people for his stature.

As an aside: Does anyone think that Suji would look fine with long hair? Or do you prefer her with shorter hair? Reading this chapter, she clearly thinks that short hair suits her best. But it's not like short people can't look good with long hair. It would be like stating that tall people can't look good with short hair.
>>
>>2363583
And I'm of the opinion that you don't make assurances like that unless you're willing to take the steps to back them up and he already explicitly showed his strength - he didn't have to hit Un-Jung, he could have just intimidated her like he /may/ have done all those other boys - but given that he was clearly willing to physically demonstrate his strength, on a girl no less, I assume that all the other boys are intimidated by him because he's shown his strength before.
>>
Part of Su-Ji's charm for me is how cute her hair is. Who knows whether it is unrealistic for her to believe long hair wouldn't look good, but my personal opinion is Su-Ji and Un-Jung's hairstyles are perfect as is.
>>
Good point about him not needing to hit Un-Jung; I thought about that too. But maybe he felt he needed to get the point across since Suji was being so relentlessly bullied? Maybe he didn't want there to be any doubt that he would act against anyone (boy or girl) who bullied Suji?

That stated, I am leaning more toward him having been a bully.
>>
Regarding him displaying his strength, I considered that he likely got into some fights here and there. Or had to physically defend himself at some point.
>>
>>2363519
You're right. The word used in Korean is "iljin" and from what I understand, it's better translated as "delinquent" rather than "bully." They're the type of kids who skip class, smoke, drink, get in trouble, and sure, maybe bully others, but not necessarily. I saw someone else in this thread use the Japanese word "banchou" and I think that also carries similar connotations as "iljin."
>>
>>2363413
I'm totally blanking out here. I can't remember Yo-Ahn stabbing someone. Who did she stab and when?
>>
>>2363531
Wtf is "kek" mean
>>
>>2363641
Think she stabbed another kid in the hand with a pencil when she was little? I know she was mentioned as seeming pretty threatening in high school as well
>>
>>2363651
>what is google
>>
>>2363654
It just says kingdom end kicks
>>
>>2363658
anon you a cute
>>
>>2363628
>delinquent" rather than "bully." They're the type of kids who skip class, smoke, drink, get in trouble, and sure, maybe bully others, but not necessarily. I saw someone else in this thread use the Japanese word "banchou" and

Thank you very much! I do think several readers have read way too much into the word "bully" for determining Un-Jung's personality rather than her actions.

A while back (and possibly even now) there was a HUGE push in the western world to make the word "bully" a buzzword for the most severe type of child abuse happening in schools and the word hasn't recovered since.
>>
>>2363519
>>2363521
>>2363523
>>2363628
Delinquent is more right.
She was described as iljin which is more delinquent instead of outright bully
But the dictionary said iljin was bully so I made a mistake of using only bully since I thought they meant exactly same, bully and delinquent.
I'm sorry for the mistake.
>>
Thank you guys for clarifying the bully matter. I'm glad I asked about it. Un-Jung didn't come across as true to bully to me, other than when she bullied Suji. And I've already debated the male.
>>
I meant "as a true bully," not "as true to bully."
>>
>>2363586
Un-Jung already looks like Cha-Yoon. Cutting her hair would make the resemblance uncanny.
>>
>>2363705

This is a perfectly reasonable mistake to make based on dictionary definitions. It is just unfortunate that a great deal of native English speakers have a very harsh connotation that is affecting their interpretation and enjoyment of Un-Jung's story parts.

Don't worry about it, you're doing an overall great job. I personally really like Un-Jung so I ended up on a mission to uhh..."clear her name".
>>
Un-Jung does resemble Cha-Yoon, but they can also be told apart via the subtle differences in their facial designs. I think mainly the jaw design and the way that they smile. Cha-Yoon's eyes are also a little lighter.
>>
I need a side-by-side picture of the two.
>>
It's kind of odd how we see Un-Jung acting very confident, but Suji pointed out she was nervous when she held her.
>>
>>2363874
Yeh that bitch be putting up a front
>>
>>2363697
Nah mate, the story could have been calling her 'smol pure cinnamon roll' throughout the entire comic and I'd still be concerned not because she's been referred to as a bully but because of her actions - the enduring trauma that's fucked Su-ji up for years and the fact that she seems happy to put her hands on Su-ji and invade her space when she doesn't want her to.

Like, what the fuck is a true bully anyway? I bullied kids at school. I got bullied too. It's not an absolute condition. You're not one forever just because you engage in bullying behaviour and you're not absolutely irredeemable, but one certainly should show some remorse and there's still plenty of ways in which there's a power inequity between Su-ji and Un-Jung that she could abuse.

More than anything I think I just want her to discuss what's going on with Erae. That's what best friends are for.
>>
File: ss (2017-06-20 at 08.36.06).jpg (109KB, 709x1044px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-20 at 08.36.06).jpg
109KB, 709x1044px
>>2363928
wow, actually, you're right. my mistake.

fixed it
>>
>>2363930
Worth making the post for that edit desu
>>
fuck off with the abusive fetish some of you people have. suji should just move the fuck on.

again, in reality, broken psyches tend to stay broken, and unjung's actions suggest an unstable personality that you'd do well to stay the fuck away from.
>>
File: 56_05.jpg (92KB, 612x477px) Image search: [Google]
56_05.jpg
92KB, 612x477px
I hope they can work things out and be happy together.
>>
does anyone know where i can read this from chapter 1?
>>
>>2363964
Lezhin :^)
>>
>>2363964
google is your friend. So is /u/ is you find the manhwa megathread
>>
>>2363928
A true bully is someone who does it because it validates their self esteem. I've met some, and they just look for targets. Un-Jung was angry, not on the hunt for a target just because.

I think of it more as Un-Jung throws the first brick and it starts a riot, but she didn't know or intend for that to happen. The other girls share some of the blame as well, and yes, Un-Jung didn't stop them, but very few good people at that age would even attempt it due to social pressure, much less someone who is so confused they don't know why they should stop it. "Broken Psyche"? Is that what we're calling all wayward teens now?
>>
>>2363406
Thanks.

Do you guys think the blocked phone no. who called is Un-jung's dad or her crazy ex-girlfriend?
>>
>>2364049

I feel it would be redundant to have the call be specifically Un-Jung related.

Su-Ji's call to Un-Jung to ask her for something is probably going to be delayed a chapter or two for whatever the current phone call is bringing up.
>>
I feel like something bad is going to happen to Suji and this time it will be Un-Jung who protects her, which will bring them together. Maybe the caller is the bully guy from back then.
>>
>>2363964
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b
>>
Are we just gonna ignore that hickey UnJung's kinky ass just put on little Suji? Suji can't even stop thinking about a kiss and some sucky suck. I like this. Author please show us more character depth because I want this ship to keep sailing.
>>
I commented on the hickey above.
>>
>>2364172

I did love the hickey haha. Still not into Un-Jung already having a girlfriend! Ugh. I hope next time Su-Ji sees her Un-Jung is single.

Reasons people cheat off the top of my head:

1. The Casanova - don't date them
2. Coward - Poor Communication and doesn't want to be the one who initiates the break-up
3. Trapped - For whatever reason, they don't want to be with you, you might even know they don't want to be with you, but you, or something else, won't let them leave
4. They're shopping around for someone new but they don't want to be single so they hold on to their soon to be ex while shopping. (The "back-up" plan.)

I can't imagine Un-Jung is trapped or a coward, which leaves her being either a casanova (uhh not good) or keeping a back-up plan to kill time with.

A form or variant of #4 seems most likely, although if there is some fifth option that will make this all better (you know, like rewinding time and making her not have a girlfriend) I would love to see the author do it.
>>
>>2363928
This. I don't know why you people are so hung up on an unimportant description of her. We know she was a bit of a delinquent but she was actually nice to Suji. What made her terrible was how she handled things after finding out Suji's feelings. It's a fact that she not only stood by while others bullied Suji but that she actually bullied and hit her too (it's up for debate if she hit her again, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was at least rough with Suji more than once), which led to Suji's trauma and denial. And Un-jung's upbringing does not excuse her behavior.

With that said, I'm all up for Un-jung/Suji but only if the author clearly shows that Un-jung feels sorry for Suji's trauma, which so far, she isn't showing. In fact, I'm sure she's confident that Suji still has feelings for her and is using that to take advantage while ignoring her protests. Suji may still have feelings for her but it's also obvious she's still traumatized and fearful of her. Without Un-jung apologizing for her past behaviors AND trying to make up for it, even if they get together, it'll just be because she has an unhealthy hold on Suji. What she's doing now just seems like another form of bullying; with emotional manipulation mixed in.
>>
>>2363930
I love it.
>>
>>2364270
>And Un-jung's upbringing does not excuse her behavior.

It doesn't excuse her behavior, but it makes her actions more understandable. Hell, even without her upbringing, it's understandable. They were teenagers. Being gay is a huge taboo in Korea. Add to that the fact that Un-jung had terrible ideas about what love was (i.e. that sexual desire and true love are mutually exclusive), and it's easy to see why Un-jung reacted the way she did. It was shitty, but I don't blame her for her reaction, and I'm not going to fault her current character for something she did as a kid with a fucked-up upbringing.

>only if the author clearly shows that Un-jung feels sorry for Suji's trauma, which so far, she isn't showing.

I don't think that's fair to say. In the last chapter, Suji asked Un-jung if she ever thought about how confused and terrible she felt because of her, and Un-jung replied, "No. I'm thinking about it right now as well." The author has clearly indicated that Un-jung has thought about Suji's trauma and was thinking of it even as she was kissing her. She hasn't apologized yet, but I don't think it's fair to say that the author hasn't shown any indication that Un-jung is sorry.

>In fact, I'm sure she's confident that Suji still has feelings for her and is using that to take advantage while ignoring her protests.

I don't think that's fair to say either. In the last chapter, Suji was hung up on the fact that Un-jung's hands were shaking as they were kissing, a clear indication that she is nervous and not as confident as she was acting.

It's understandable to be apprehensive about Un-jung. But I think you're judging her rather harshly. It's only been like 2 chapters since they've met up. No one is saying they should be getting together right away or something. If they are to be together, I'm sure that as the story progresses, the author will have Un-jung properly redeem herself and have slowly Suji work through her trauma.
>>
>>2363901
Seems like it
>>
Regarding why Un-Jung is cheating, if she has a girlfriend, I stated above the following: "Now one might state 'once a cheater, always a cheater,' but I think that Un-Jung never had a proper chance to flourish as the kind and intriguing person Suji always saw her to be. I also think that she doesn't truly care about her girlfriend, if she has one, and that she was simply using that girlfriend as an outlet for her repressed homosexuality/feelings for Suji."

I stand by that. If Un-Jung has a girlfriend, I think that girlfriend is simply someone she was using to fulfill a romantic/sexual need and/or to specifically get over Suji. Not everyone dates for love, and not everyone cares deeply about their boyfriend or girlfriend. Sometimes people are "dating just for now" rather than for the long-term. Un-Jung might somewhat care about her girlfriend (if she has one), but clearly not enough.

As for Un-Jung's upbringing, it's an explanation, not an excuse. Child abuse affects people in different ways. Although some people can grow up to be well-adjusted people after child abuse, others don't. And even the ones who do grow up to be well-adjusted often have some form of long-term trauma. Some people's behaviors, just like their beliefs, are a direct result of how they were raised. This obviously doesn't mean that they don't have free will to choose right over wrong, or to actively work against what was instilled in them, but it does mean that it's something to think about when it comes to why a person is the way they are. I agree with the previous poster about why Un-Jung's bully actions are understandable.
>>
That should be "many's people's," given how often and thoroughly upbringings shape people.
>>
>>2364308
Actually everyone seemed to think it was just hot until one or two of us went, here hold on a minute, wasn't what happened between them a bit fucked up to just kabedon away?
>>
Do all lesbians hate Boys Love?
>>
>>2364483
Remember, only the ones that hate the stuff speak out, and the ones that like it don't speak up amidst people that hate it.

It's depending on the person.

My theory however is that lesbians and many people who really love GL is female, and usually they are okay with BL as well, maybe even more so.

This place is dedicated to yuri, so only the most hardcore yuri people flock to it.

It's upto you to make up your own mind.
>>
>>2364483
As a lesbian I don't hate boys love, i'm ok with it, what I hate is how some straight girls sexualize them and are disgusted by real life gays. And the same goes for straight guys (with girls love)
>>
>>2364308
>I don't think that's fair to say either. In the last chapter, Suji was hung up on the fact that Un-jung's hands were shaking as they were kissing, a clear indication that she is nervous and not as confident as she was acting.

I took it as Un-jung were using too much strength that her hands were shaking.
>>
>>2364614
To be fair to her, I also took it as implying she was nervous underneath it all.
>>
>>2364614

I have never heard of someone shaking from using their strength unless the thing they are lifting/pushing is too heavy.

Su-Ji is not heavy nor very strong, so I don't think it had anything to do with too much strength.
>>
>>2364668
Well, she did apply too much force on Su-ji hand. Although she may have overdone it because of the fact that she was very nervous
>>
"And the same goes for straight guys (with girls love."

From what I know, straight guys often like real-life lesbians as well. Less so if the lesbians are butch, though,
>>
WHERE'S TABIBI ?!?!
>>
Most recent English one reminded me of Crazy Eyes interactions with Su-ji. Crazy Eyes/Bully triangle might not be the worst thing
>>
>>2365222
Personally I've found most lesbians that I meet are very likeable (butch or not), I even have a few close friends who are lesbian (Hell, it was one of them that sent me down the manhwa/GLmanhwa rabbit hole in the first place).
>>
Regarding lesbians, I was stating that straight men are often (not always and maybe not mostly) okay with them (although some might view homosexuality as wrong), but they are less so okay with butch lesbians. Straight men are certainly more okay with lesbians than they are with gay men. They salivate over the stereotypical femme lesbians they see in the media (including porn), but when it comes to a butch lesbian, they usually are not sexually attracted to them (no doubt because of their issues with finding masculinity attractive) or are even angry with them, going on about how they are trying to be men and will never be men. Not all straight guys are like this, of course. But I've seen it often enough. I don't fault straight men for not finding butch lesbians sexually attractive (I've seen femme lesbians who don't find them sexually attractive either); it's the disrespect and hate that I find sad.
>>
>>2365584
Gone
>>
>>2366082
Take your off topic discussion to another board.

Fucking newfags.
>>
>>2366105
Who killed her and why
>>
"Take your off topic discussion to another board."

Don't start off-topic discussions, and others won't continue them.

Fucking ignorant posters.

Sincerely, not a newbie.
>>
Final bets for the mystery caller?

It's probably Yo-Ahn, but I'm going to hope for someone else. Someone more connected to Bully-san, girlfriend or not. Gimme that overly complicated korean drama.

I'm still waiting for more info on Beanie-Girl. She was one of the two that found Sujis journal but still hangs out with (supposedly) open lesbian Un-Jung?
>>
File: 59_05.jpg (367KB, 1080x3681px) Image search: [Google]
59_05.jpg
367KB, 1080x3681px
I just noticed Un-Jung really has become like her father, like she mentioned in a previous chapter. I'm going to guess her feelings for Suji is what will bring her back from doing so.
>>
File: 59_06.jpg (430KB, 1080x3680px) Image search: [Google]
59_06.jpg
430KB, 1080x3680px
>>2366294
>>
File: 59_07.jpg (371KB, 1080x3532px) Image search: [Google]
59_07.jpg
371KB, 1080x3532px
>>2366295
>>
File: 59_08.jpg (382KB, 1080x3531px) Image search: [Google]
59_08.jpg
382KB, 1080x3531px
>>2366296
>>
File: 59_09.jpg (295KB, 1080x3532px) Image search: [Google]
59_09.jpg
295KB, 1080x3532px
>>2366298
>>
>>2366294

Good points, thanks for the refresher.

I can see this being the redemption from being a cheating idiot. She's young so she's following what her dad did because she doesn't really know another path, but it hasn't cemented itself permanently in her personality (I mean, if Su-Ji's reappearance is going to trigger changing paths).

So this would imply that Un-Jung's cheating and overuse of force is by nurture not nature and something that can actually be corrected, at least in fiction.
>>
>>2366318
Best case scenario
>>
>>2366318
>and something that can actually be corrected, at least in fiction.
This can obviously only be corrected by Suji making sweet love with Un-Jung. There is no other way.
>>
New:

>>2366403
>>
>>2365584
Tabibi did a NTR on her gf. Was overly flirty with a tumblr anon. How scandalous.
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.