[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the weirdest yuri you have seen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: Yuri kuma Arashi.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri kuma Arashi.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What is the weirdest yuri you have seen?
>>
>>2334381
The yuri doujins made by Jonh K. Peta
>>
Yuri Seijin Naoko San. it's not hard yuri though. mostly sfw comedy.
>>
Oddman 11 and other yuri from that author
>>
>>2334450
Lulz, I was "a little" surprised when I opened the picture
>>
>>2334417
Why did I look it up
>>
Qualia the Purple
>>
File: 1424115332853.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424115332853.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Your mind just wasnt ready for yuri-kino
>>
Sam from Gears of War teaching Korra how to shoot a Lancer
>>
>>2334381
>What is the weirdest yuri you have seen?

Yuri on Ice.
>>
File: monsters.jpg (323KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
monsters.jpg
323KB, 833x1200px
>>
File: what going on in this thread.png (50KB, 176x191px) Image search: [Google]
what going on in this thread.png
50KB, 176x191px
>>2334417
>Jonh K. Peta
>>
>>2334617
I know, the girls just looked weird. They reminded me of felix for some reason. Shoulders that where too broad, flat but wide chests.
Probabally doesn't count as yuri, since mass futa and the like.
>>
>>2334617
Fuck, too slow to the joke...
>>
>>2334381
Love lab!
it's not yuri at all.
>>
>>2334381
Scape-God I guess. I'm honestly still not sure what the whole point of that is.
>>
>>2334417
How the hell did I forget those things?
>>
>>2334618
this probably counts for me, too, though I can't remember the name of it. Did it ever get a full translation?
I also recall years ago seeing a pv for a loli yuri where the girls gave birth to pastries, but it never seemed to come out (if it wasn't a joke).
>>
Valkyrie Drive is pretty weird.
>>
The manga with the eyeball licking. I actually only saw one page from it (the page where that girl almost dislodged the other's eyeball with her tongue) but Jesus it was a weird page.
>>
>>2334450
>that author
[Dowman Sayman]
>>
>>2334748
Your brain has various self defense mechanisms to help you stay sane.
>>
>>2335435
that would be this >>2334417
>>
Let me help you guys I guess.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sae_and_yuki#2
>>
File: head.jpg (239KB, 833x672px) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
239KB, 833x672px
>>2335430
Mikarun X, and no, out of the eight volumes that have been released, only thirteen chapters have been translated. I think it was just too weird for people from either the yuri, giantess, or guro camps to get heavily invested in it.

>Mika gives good head
>>
>>2334381
Angel's Drop. Even as someone who's into piss, I've never seen anything as weird as lolis pissing hard candy.
>>
>>2334417
Do I even want to know what those are like?
>>
>>2341398
Go to his Dynasty Reader page and look at the tags
>>
>>2335462
Am I the only one who couldn't stop laughing the entire time I was reading that? I don't know why I thought it was so hilarious
Also, the ending made me think that the whole thing was some sort of metaphor, but I'm really not sure how to interpret that.
>>
>>2341418
>Am I the only one who couldn't stop laughing the entire time I was reading that?

I didn't laugh that much reading that one as much as I did with >>2334417 since they're completely autistic to say something, but yeah, I laughed at that one as well as with https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/aibiki

And yes, there's probably a metaphor with her friend dying and this is the suffering she goes through
>>
File: (HZ).Toki.Neiro.Ep.2.(RAW).webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
(HZ).Toki.Neiro.Ep.2.(RAW).webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>
>>2341418
Whenever there is over-the-top detailed gore in a generic moe artstyle like that i find it hard to take it seriously, it just reminds me of those tryhard creepypastas about children cartoons
>>
>>2341418
My interpretation of it is that Sae is fucking magical and can do crazy shit.Including creating mulpple realites or some other time and space related thing.
>>
ICE OVA
>>
The Young Maiden in Love is a Carnivore
>>
I read it for the story, so: op pic related. Gay Bears is weird as shit.

Even if it is a blatant response to Madoka. I for one could go for more well done Madoka ripoffs
>>
>>2342016
>Even if it is a blatant response to Madoka
What
>>
File: Tampon (Kodomo no Jikan).webm (3MB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
Tampon (Kodomo no Jikan).webm
3MB, 720x478px
>>
>>2342028
1. Char design by established Yuri manga artist with cute, unique art style
2. Uses tropes characteristic of the genre to tell uncharacteristically dark, psychological story.
3. Shadiest character in the beginning turns out to be the most Yuri of them all, only shady because massive psychological trauma.
4. ends with transcendence

And, the most telling of all:

5. Well thought-out, deep, and subversive yuri narrative that isn't based on a manga.
>>
>>2342042
Was this your first ikuhara show?
>>
>>2342047
Had to look him up. I've seen a bit of Utena, that's about it.
>>
Yuri Kuma is more of a hate-letter to Oniisama e than anything to do with Madoka.
>>
File: 14518923471562.png (276KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
14518923471562.png
276KB, 600x558px
>>2342042
>Well thought-out, deep, and subversive yuri narrative
>>
The CLAMP Alice in Wonderland one was pretty weird.
>>
>>2335435
>>2335440
https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/tousaku_shoujo_shoukougun
>>
>>2342050
well go fucking watch the rest, anon. yurikuma is as >>2342051 says about how dumb yuri conventions of not showing true love are. utena is absolutely fantastic, even though it takes a while to get going; no shabadadoo bears or idol girl signs can top kashira kashira.

also the movie has a famous weird thing that isn't actually that weird nanami cow is better if u want straight up wtf
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.