[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean Webtoons General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 457
Thread images: 14

File: Collage_Fotor.jpg (2MB, 2992x1862px) Image search: [Google]
Collage_Fotor.jpg
2MB, 2992x1862px
https://etherpad.net/p/01001100_01101001_01101110_01101011_01110011

WDTFS >>2331757
The Love Doctor >>2307040
Serenade >>2261445
Miss Angel & Miss Devil >>2315419
It'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist! >>2315427
Pulse >>2312987

Previous>>2315389
>>
updated thread?
>>
Was kind of expecting flower garden but who am I to complain. Thanks as always
>>
>>2332645
Then make a thread for that?
>>
>>2332651
No. We don't need a new thread for every new series.

A new thread bumps older threads off the board. So people who are new to /u/ don't make new threads please.
>>
TLD thread got archived recently. In two days when the new chapter comes out I expect another to appear.
>>
I fell in love with partition! It's very cute and funny, I hope Who's your unny will keep translating it.
>>
Partition Ch 7
http://imgur.com/a/rNmY0
>>
>>2332688
Thank you!
>>
>>2332688
>http://imgur.com/a/rNmY0
thank you
>>
>>2332688
Thanks as always!
>>
Any news on when the chain of youth hiatus ends?
>>
>She Who is Most Special To Me
Whoa. It's not bad. I like it.
Is anyone reading this?
>>
File: 0.png (17KB, 328x108px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
17KB, 328x108px
A new ch. of Sadistic Beauty was released today. Mind getting and sharing it, Zippyanon?
>>
>>2333001
You could ask that at a /het/ board.
>>
>>2333001
I'd be interested as well if the yuri relationship is continued in this chapter.
>>
>>2333001
Looks like Doona called the lesbian after thinking about her SM play with the university teacher. And the whiny faggot almost cried in this chapter.
>>
>>2333126
What.
>>
>>2333001

No yuri in this chapter She was having flashback of her with a man (my poor eyes) and send the lesbian a text message saying she wanted to see her and ofc lesbian ran to her

I'm 300% sure she was horny because of the guy.

I can still up it for you if you really want it.
>>
>>2333243
Please do, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>2333243
You should be paid for your efforts. Enough for optometrist checkup at least.

Now to be serious, no yuri? Bring it somewhere else. Come on at least have some dignity.
>>
The second extra of Unnie's Taste is up
>>
>>2333243
I've seen the raws, some said that what they got was that, the guy was really fucking stupid, putting her down in front of other people, secretly embarrassed about being seen with her
>>
>>2333243
Man, the yuri plot really is better than the main (hetero) plot. The male characters are such pansies.
>>
Is it just me or are we getting less updates? Seems like a lot of series are on a break right now.
>>
The etherpad went blank again fuckin hell
>>
>>2333872
What so you mean?
The pad works fine.
>>
>>2334244
*do
>>
>>2333283
>The second extra of Unnie's Taste is up
So Ha-Jeong and Yeon-Hee got together? Or author decide to have some twist like with teacher and Yena?
>>
>>2334311

I uploaded the chapter for unnie yesterday so I don't think your wait will be long.

But I'll never ever again get the work of this author.
>>
>>2334340
>But I'll never ever again get the work of this author.
Yeah, her work was all over the place and very rushed
>>
>>2334340
That chapter will be up tonight!
>>
>>2334340
>>2334384
Thank you, ZippyAnon and Unnie!
>>
> VANISHING TWIN
> Hetshit
> On etherpad
Why?
>>
>>2334572
Remove it then. Is it that hard?
>>
>>2334572
My bad, I couldn't remember if it was GL or not so I added it when I edited the whole thing.
>>
Does anyone know the source link for A slightly sour secret?
>>
https://imgur.com/a/ed3b0

Unnie's Taste extra 2
Seriously this was written badly, but at least the art was good!
>>
>>2334648
I knew it, Canada is truly terrifying.
>>
>>2334648
Sorry, I'm stupid. What exactly was the revelation at the end that she just realized? Someone clarify this before I assume the wrong thing.
>>
>>2334706
That yeonhee and yena still talk even after the whole confession thing.
>>
is the e-pad not working or my net's just going down in the dumps?
>>
>>2334648
Thanks a lot, Unnie

>Seriously this was written badly, but at least the art was good!
Yeah, but the start of it was pretty good, it just got really bad after ch 14. So there was no way of telling that it would be so unsatisfactory in the long run. But still I'm very thankful to you for full translation of this webtoon!
>>
>>2334761
dunno, but the etherpad works fine for me.
>>
>>2334648

Thank you Unnie for your translation.

월야화원 Flower Garden ch09 raw: http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/eHZz0pAp/file.html

I really like this webtoon.
>>
>>2334854
Me too it is really interesting tnx a lot Zanon you are best
>>
>>2334854
Thanks a lot, ZippyAnon!
>>
I was reading elixir and I am wonder why who ever translated it uses shi instead of ssi. Ssi would be the correct for romanization. Or they should just use Ms. And also Siyeon they use Shiyeon. Siyeon is the correct romanization. Btw I speak Korean and also fluent in English.
>>
>>2335210
Yeah it seems they use the McCune–Reischauer romanization and not the Revised Romanization, which is the official system of Hangul. I'm guess they aren't a native speaker or fluent.
>>
>>2335210

I think they aren't fluent. That is also why there mistranslation and such.

Elixir ch12 raws: http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/AbxWJruj/file.html

Yuri rape next chapter or nah?
>>
>>2335542
It's implied they already had (drunken) sex right? That's why the blonde is half-naked, or is she just half naked for reasons? The way ch12 played out made it seem like they didn't.

Seeing angry Ryu all worked up is hot.
>>
>>2335210
I take what I can get, anon. It's not like there are so many willing translators out there. Some series aren't even translated at all. I read here somewhere that the translator just wants to represent the sound for them like the decision to use -shi instead of -ssi because some people not acquainted with Korean will tend to read that as -si and not -shi.
>>
>>2335542
Tnx a lot Zanon you rock!
>>
It's interesting because Japanese yuri has a lot of fluent/native translators, so it's ironic that all our current Korean translators are either not fluent or not Korean at all. And all the supposedly fluent ones prefer to take the backseat and provide corrections (while some just criticize). I understand though that yuri manhwa is relatively new compared to Japanese yuri, and seems to be rapidly gaining popularity.

But overall, I don't care who translates because ultimately I end up understanding the translations well enough and great discussions have arisen from these rough translations. I'm also super thankful for the rise in yuri manhwa because I was getting super bored of how predictable and juvenile Japanese yuri was. Not to mention the weekly update schedule is pretty amazing. Even the month-hiatuses fly by.
>>
My group would have picked up elixir if we knew about. Guess we missed our chance. After looking at the raws, there are mistakes.
>>
>>2335600
Preach!
>>
>>2335600

The reason why I do not translate but point out people mistakes is because while I am fluent in Korean, I am not fluent in English.

Also I don't have time and don't really know how to use photoshop .

Also, to be fair, none of our actual translators are perfect. Kindanon make the most of "mistakes" as she is translating in "her way". Aka she makes it fit what she wants, but some sentences are only 20% of the original meaning. Her good points is she rarely makes any English mistakes in her translation (well in my eyes since I'm not fluent).

I know a Korean native wanted to translate some manhwas to practice her English but she gave up because every time she is too slow and someone come out with translation before her.

>>2335615

There tons of mistranslations, I was hoping someone else would pick up this manhwa because it's not a bad one.
>>
>>2335628
I feel like it's only been recently that translators have been pulling triple duty (translating, typesetting, and editing) which makes them more prone to human error. I know some translators work by just doing text translations, whether in the threads or via pastebin, and then somebody else typesets it.

I imagine it's very stressful and taxing to do the whole process by yourself. So, I encourage any fluent Koreans, if you're interested in translating, that you're not obligated to typeset. Hell, back in the "old days," I would just read the text translations alongside the raw images. I take what I can get.
>>
>>2335600
Yeah.. I'm Korean and I've lived in an English speaking country for 17 years, but I must admit I still sound pretty awkward and not fluent at all in the translations.

Criticizing and finding flaws is easier than translating it yourself. Like it's easier doing backseat gaming and criticizing how the player plays when you're just watching.

Korean yuri certainly is unique, but I feel that it's just K-Drama in comic form. Sure it's different than fluffy Japanese "my kokoro..." stuff, but that's what I like. But still, I translate because I hate seeing the terrible quality that I see other translators come up with.
>>2335628
Using Photoshop is pretty easy, and you really don't need to learn too much in order to translate, especially if you're doing it like me (simply overlay)

If you're talking about Kindanon as in the one who overlays translations with white circles on original comic, then you're talking about me.

Yes. Some of the sentences I translate seem completely missing the point of the original sentence, and I apologize. But there's a lot of nuance in Korean language that's hard to put into English, like honourifics, sarcasm, politeness, culture, etc... But I am trying. You are welcome to point out the mistakes and correct me.

That korean native can still put out the translation herself on /u/ or whatever if she wants, and some people will still appreciate it since they could like it better than my crappy version.

Elixir has mistranslations, yes...
>>2335615
Your group should pick them up. Hopefully it may sound better than what the other translator is doing now.
>>2335634
I simply am doing this triple duty because I like to work alone, and it makes the process faster. If I do it by text translations, it feels very cumbersome and hard to read, and when another anon decides to edit and typeset it themselves, they could also cause human error.

Some take what they can get, but not everyone does. I want reading of the comic to be easy and accessible.
>>
>>2335628
Sorry this is off-topic, but as an American (US), I always find it endearing that non-native speakers are so humble and bashful about their English, when realistically, they write better than many US natives. I wasn't born in the US, so there's definitely a difference between learning English and simply growing up with English. The former, in my opinion, leads to deeper understanding and proficiency in English.

Anyway, long story short... just wanted to compliment all the non-native English speakers on this board. Keep up the good work! Your English is great.
>>
>>2335628
u claimed kindanon made the most mistakes in her translations yet I am still fine with them bc 1) they r rough translations 2) they (the translator) put their efforts/time into translating the Manhwas for us non-Korean readers. you r busy with life and so do translators.

I understand one person doing the translations is not sustainable in the long run. why not creating a group?
>>
>>2335628
>Also, to be fair, none of our actual translators are perfect. Kindanon make the most of "mistakes" as she is translating in "her way". Aka she makes it fit what she wants, but some sentences are only 20% of the original meaning. Her good points is she rarely makes any English mistakes in her translation (well in my eyes since I'm not fluent).
I can't say that I'm fluent in Korean, so to my understanding of Korean her traslation on 80-90% close to what it actually means. But as I said I'm not fluent in Korean
>>
>>2335646
thank you for your kind words.

I'm not a very nice person to work with.

Also I'm busy and interested in other things than korean webcomics.

By creating a group, it leads to human drama (infighting and waiting for certain people to catch up on work etc) and that only just annoys me.

What I do is put out a rough translations, where other anons who would be kind enough would edit and typeset it themselves.

But most do not really get that idea.

The other translators I've seen working on other webcomics don't have quite a good skill in translating. I've read them and they make much worse mistakes. I don't think they'll help me very much in my translations.

As for getting people who typeset and edit, as I've said, human drama, and the number of people I did get offer to typeset and edit just stop responding after a while. It's because I have poor communication and social skills. Also busy. Also lazy. Also can't be bothered.
>>
>>2335638
Too lazy to write a detailed comment, but I agree with your post. One thing to note though: as a reader, I love your speed in translations (impressive that you have so editing errors given the triple duty and speed)... but I'm now realizing that it may be a deterrent to some other prospective translators. After all, everybody wants attention for their work and the early bird gets the worm. Not sure how to remedy this, if it's really even a big deal, to be honest.

I actually like having access to multiple translations because it gives me a broader understanding. For example, when both you and WYU were translating at the same time.

>>2335652
As a speaker of Asian languages (fluent in English), it's very difficult to fully carry over all the cultural and verbal nuances of an Asian language to English. Even the official English translations of some series are a bit off, but these differences are really only noticeable (and significant) to Koreans. I'm not sure when /u/ became so picky with translations.
>>
>>2335656
>What I do is put out a rough translations, where other anons who would be kind enough would edit and typeset it themselves.
>But most do not really get that idea.
THIS. Holy shit, this. I think everybody keeps forgetting that ALL of these Korean translations we have, not just Kind Anon's, are *rough.* They're meant to be edited and redone. We've had people make good corrections, but nobody's taken the helm to do second/third drafts.

For example, if somebody is truly interested in translating, but it's already been done... why not use the existing one + the raw as a template and revise with your own expertise?
>>
>>2335646
>I understand one person doing the translations is not sustainable in the long run. why not creating a group?
Because creating a group turns it into a job where you have deadlines and people to coordinate with. Some people translate just as a hobby.
>>
>>2335628
I beg to differ. Of all, I understand Kind Anon's translations the best . (Although I immensely appreciate the work of other translators too.) Not sure whose translations you're comparing against
>>
>>2335638

It's totally K-drama in comic form: 4 characters, all get involved, the bad get punished and the good one get their happy ending + add some life threatening events that will end well.

Yes, I was talking about you. As someone who do understand Korean, I can tell when you "make your own sentence", sometimes I totally understand why and sometimes I'm very curious about why.
But like I say, I think your english sentences are the one who makes the most sense of the translators.

>>2335646

Thanks? Mostly learned English in Korea. That is why I have no faith in it.

>>2335646
>>2335652

Any translators do put a lot of works and I'm surely amazed by their work.
I was not putting her down, just saying how I feel as someone fluent. To be fair, I said ""mistakes" as she is translating in "her way"." not mistakes as mistranslation but as putting words of her own. And it's when my lack of English abilities make it hard for me to explain myself.

I want to show you an example but it's hard without using Korean.
But let's say the original text said: "They meet in front of her apartment" and the translation say "They meet in her apartment." For me since I did understand the original text, it's taking a shortcut, but for you it's normal and make sense.

>>2335665

Official translation often Americanize terms and thinks alike.
>>
>>2335665
So how actuate are kind Anons and WYU Translations?
>>
I have the old My Joy chapters in my mega, so I puted a link in etherpad
>>
>>2335638
>But still, I translate because I hate seeing the terrible quality that I see other translators come up with.
Thanks. Some of the comics are hard to understand due to translations. I'm sure the translators who worked on them mean well and want English speaking fans to enjoy them, but it ruins the mood the comic is trying to portray when you have to decipher what the characters are trying to say.
>>
I kinda feel they were talking about soshipanda translations in the beginning, kind Anon (meowchan) are pretty and WYU are also good too.
>>
>>2335782
I think I'm order from original to English
Meow-chan
WYU
Soshipanda

But for making sentences not awkward
WYU
Meow-chan
Soshipanda
>>
>>2335600
>>2335628
>>2335638
>>2335665
>>2335729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLiWFUDJ95I
>>
https://imgur.com/a/dy6lU
Partition Ch 8
>>
criticism is good, especially if you aren't fluent. Negative and positive feedback is good to improve with correct translation. Well at least what I think... cause you learn from your mistakes blah blah blah. The shi for ssi is a bit weird use Ms or mr
>>
>>2335873
First off, thanks to all the current translators. I like Kind Anon's style the most and, as a non-native, think her translations flow best. I credit her for jumpstarting this whole yuri manhwa wave. I like the finished product of WYU because she also edits in sfx and is an active part of discussions post-translation. To me, KA and WYU are good complements to each other in the instances when they've both translated the same thing. Only thing is I would suggest WYU just proofread a bit more thoroughly, since the main mistakes are typographical ones and sometimes there's a lot. I'm kind of hoping somebody can assist Rev over in the Miss Angel Miss Devil thread since she seems to be getting busy, plus those translations are really rough.

Personally haven't had any complaints with Soshipanda translations. To me, it flows well and the presentation is good. But I'll take fluent anons word for it if there's mistranslations.

Amazing that it's 3-4 people mainly translating right now. Still a small amount, but I remember back when it was just Kind Anon translating everything. Glad to see things have been divided up and more people are able to contribute corrections and translate.
>>
>>2336090
I totally agree with you, I usually see all the mistakes after I upload it and I'm like ah shit. I'll try to proofread a bit more better.
I think Rev using google translate for her translations or naver. Hopefully someone can help her out or retranslate the series. I would but Partition is kicking me in the ass
>>
>>2335782

Meowchna=WYU

WYU is more accurate but it makes her translation a little awkward.
Meowchan makes sentences who has more sense even if they lost some meaning.

They have their own style.

On the other end, Soshi panda sentences are in good English but the accuracy is about 60% you can see they aren't fluent and must use naver dictionary quite a lot.

But only people who understand Korean, fluent or not, can see it when someone mistranlate. So in then end only like 5/10% of the readers are concerned. Other will enjoy anything as long as it's in English so I do encourage everyone that have the time and the want to translate.
>>
>>2336026
Thank you, Unnie!
>>
>>2336124
Nah algood you already doing plenty,thanks
>>
New series https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/leash

It's from the author of vengeance. Not sure if you guys want to read it or not since vengeance wasn't very liked.
>>
>>2336341
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>2336341
is a big white snake not way tnx Zanon I will past this one lol
>>
>>2336353
I think it could be interesting.
>>
>>2336341
Thanks, I actually enjoyed vengeance
>>
>>2336341
What's this even about, some snake action?
>>
>>2336341
I like this, vengeance was pretty good too
>>
I have enjoyed vengeance as well
>>
The third party 22 raw?
>>
Elixir 12 Eng?
>>
>>2336597
Third party is an English original. So there are no "raws" Hiatus until the 15.

>>2336633
Be patient?
>>
>>2336597
Wait!

>>2336633
Wait!
>>
>>2332630
What are top right and bottom left series in OP?
>>
>>2336656
right - third party
left - flower garden
>>
>>2336657
>flower garden
Waiting patiently.
>>
>>2336657
I guess neither of these is translated?
First time seeing either in a thread
>>
>>2336667
>what is OP's post
First time being in one of these threads?
>>
>>2336670
I don't check these threads every day, okay? I knew each of the series except those who.
I do notice the absence of Daily Witch. Did someone decide that wasn't yuri?
>>
The only reason it's -shi instead of si is because I find it really annoying when I hear people call their favorite manga/anime characters by the wrong name and so by adding the h, i hope to avoid hearing people say something like [See]Yeon....

Also I know about the mistranslations [especially in chapter 1-3, the chapters have been redone but just haven't been added here yet]

I now have someone new as a proof reader because the last person tended to re-word things too often and so I'm been paying closer attention so that things don't get completely re-worded. This person prefers to remain anonymous but if you knew who was helping me, I'm sure you'd be more at ease.

I've always said my translations were a rough translation, but If after I finish Chapter 12, people still find mis-translations then someone here can pick it up and do it themselves for 4 chan, i just thought that since i was translating for facebook, i'd share it here as well since not everyone knows Korean.
>>
>>2336674
Daily witch is in the ether pad, just no links
>>
I really hope someone can pick up Elixir, someone who know Korean language and culture.

It's reminds me when people on fb were translating WDTFS and the translation were horrible. When we were suffering so much because of the non sense and all.
>>
>>2336678
So then she-yeon or shee-yeon or shi-yun or si-yun or si-yeon...

That is the stupidest reason to spell it like that like shi-yeon
>>
>>2336691
I would pick it up if they do drop it.

>>2336692
chill
>>
File: 1482615723026.png (35KB, 672x660px) Image search: [Google]
1482615723026.png
35KB, 672x660px
>>2336341
>>Calling her a dog
>>Changes form from snake to female
>>Blood
Well, I'm intrigued.
>>
>>2336341
No idea if everyone in this setting is a shapeshifter or if the animal forms are all just metaphors, but I'm digging it so far.

And hey, I liked Vengeance. I'd be mad if the love interest had been killed off midway through the series, but it started off with her already dead and stayed true to the revenge story narrative. Felt like I was reading a classic dark thriller/detective plot, except with yuri.
>>
>>2336341
Definitely interested. Was Vengeance ever posted on here or
>>
>>2336691
Do they have a lot of translation errors? I enjoy it since it's not broken English.
>>
in my opinion, I made mistakes in the first 3 chapters and i admit that sfx can be frustrating but from there, there may have been slight differences since i re-word things... I have redone the chapters up to Ch 7 and the newly done ones have been approved by Meow-chan...

I'm doing this weeks chapter but then I'll be asking Meow-chan if he wants to pick it up since he's the better translator. If he doesn't want to then it'll be up for grabs since I have something major coming up in June and want to start prepping for it, plus I want to keep studying Korean. The only reason I didn't stop earlier, is that it was taking the load off of Meow-chan...

Also I find it more fun to read manhwa and translating takes some of that away since it feels like a job instead of a hobby.
>>
>>2336757
This. I personally didn't have any issues with the current Elixir translations and the final product was usually free from typos and flowed well. Are the mistranslations really that bad or are anons being picky?

Personally, I don't care who translates as long as I can understand it well enough. It's rough and it's free. And while Meow-chan and WYU are our current best translators, I'd rather not pressure them to translate everything if there's other willing and able translators available. Like Soshipanda says, when it becomes a job, it's not fun anymore.
>>
Are the vengeance chapters anywhere?
>>
>>2336829
I'm pretty sure you can find them all if you looked just a little bit
>>
>>2336821
I concur.

>>2336804
You are doing just fine! Don't worry, people would still read your translation (Elixir) and at the same time they would complain. It is a norm lol
>>
She Who's Most Special is pretty good so far. The blonde is cute, but I hope she's not going to wreck havoc in the future, and it seems like the best friend was unaware of her own feelings.
>>
>>2336804
>plus I want to keep studying Korean.
What better way to study than to continue translating! Keep up the good work, man. I read a lot of the works on the etherpad and Elixir was very easy to read and didn't give me a headache by trying to figure out what they're actually saying. In the end, I really do appreciate all the translators who take their time to work on these.
>>
>>2336341
vengeace was nice, not common story

this one looks interesting too, hoping someone will translate this
>>
>>2336903
>not common story
Tragedy at the beginning of the story is?
>>
And I stille have a hope that someone willl retranslate It'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist!...
>>
>>2336914
>And I stille have a hope that someone willl retranslate It'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist!...
I think the few last chapters translated by Unnie is pretty ok (she is progressing greatly and she is getting better and better). But it's true that the more early chapters, translated by Unnie, sometimes is very hard to understand.
>>
>>2336914
>>2336960
Miss Angel and Miss Devil definitely needs one. Some chapters are good but there are other chapters that are confusing. One that comes to mind is the chapter where Hari kisses Shan and makes clear of her romantic intentions.
>>
>>2336963
I do enjoy Miss Angel and Miss Devil , but I'm not really invested in it. It's cute read, but that's all. I even sometimes forget about this webtoon. IMO, of course.

On the other hand, I really like "It'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist!" And I eagerly wait for the release of the chapter every week.
>>
>>2336968
If you didn't exist looks juvenile and one of those little to no sex scene. I don't get the hype.
>>
>>2336968
The only off with Miss Angel and Miss Devil was the lady boy and the unnecessary tiny het.
>>
I really enjoy Miss Angel and Miss Devil, one of my favourites.
>>
>>2336971
Look, there is no need for a sex scene, and even if you don't like the art style you can't deny the great story
>>
>>2336986
>no need for a sex scene
You asexual or something?
>great story
It's one of the plainest plot in my list but sure.
>>
File: 1477590908019.jpg (389KB, 1024x1978px) Image search: [Google]
1477590908019.jpg
389KB, 1024x1978px
Well, I think none of the translators are fluent in Korean. Their reading skills are like, level of 12 year old? at most I think, because these happen a lot.
>>2307891 #
>>2307896 #
>>2307898 #
>>2307900 #
When the sentence does not have the subject, translation anons are often confused who the speaker is referring to, although it's quiet clear to native Koreans.
And as you see, sometimes these simple errors change the whole contents.

>>2174815 #
>>2174817 #
And these are due to poor knowledge in Korean idioms and vocabulary.

>>2335665
>it's very difficult to fully carry over all the cultural and verbal nuances of an Asian language to English. Even the official English translations of some series are a bit off,
True, very true. I really appreciate all the effort tr anons made, since they are not professional, it takes a lot of time and effort to do it.
>>
Since you guys wanted it, here Leash chapters: as usual with new series there an individual chapters option and a bulk one.
http://www.zippyshare.com/UZippyAnon/h531bust/dir.html

I read Elixir in Korean for my part, the author use easy words if you compare it to Serenade. I only checked the translation once and there were some pretty big mistranslation but since the translator they she corrected it, I guess she realized how wrong she was at some place.

Also, isn't the more important is that we get English translation even if they aren't very accurate?

See you later for a new non sense chapter of my gf ex bf.
>>
>>2336963
MAAMD is so cringe, but Rev uses google translate. It is very difficult to read and understand sometime. But at least someone is translating it, it still takes a lot of time to do then.

>>2336968
Unnie has said they are rough of 'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist', and you can tell when she actually took her time with them. Like the last chapter was very good and easy to read. The early ones were more difficult to read. She even said she isn't fluent. I know halmoni may pick 'it'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist, I think unnie has even encouraged someone to redo them since they are rough.

>>2337015
I thought meow-chan was a native speaker? I could be wrong, those chapters are the ones she did since she did mostly all of them but a couple. But still at least someone is translating them, we should be blessed they take their time to do this.

It is funny you say 12 year old reading level. In the last unnie said she has a reading level on a child. But you can tell she is improving.

Rev is doesn't not have any actual knowledge of Korean since she google translates.

Soshipanda is still learning and needs more work on translating but she flow is good! You can tell by looking at original and her translations.

All anons should be god damn great full, fluent or not at least someone is translating! It is funny who Korean anons post on here and say they want to help but then never actually do. Those anons should not me complaining at all!

Still I think meowchan and unnie are the best current translators. You can tell when meowxhan is having a hard time in translating. You can tell when unnie does too and she has quite a few typing errors and something the flow is awkward. Soshipanda needs more work to translate to English (lots of things are left out) but her flow is very good!
>>
For criticism meowchan and unnie take it really well. Both have encouraged people to tell them when there are mistakes. Both are cool af with it, it seems. Soshipanda doesn't seem to take criticism very well, as she defends her self, seems a bit childish. If they translate and release them to the public they should expect criticism for anons, it's a natural thing to do so. Plus they will improve when you do say something is mistranslated or etc.

Anyways be thankful for all the translators fluent, not fluent, machine. . . All of them.
>>
>>2337037
Thanks so much!
>>
>>2337037
For some manhwa it is not so important, but sometimes authors want to put something significant in their works. They create dialoges where you can understand characters. And not just "she's good person or she's crazy. They try to give readers details. Some authors do not want their characters be just a cute hot girl. For example Bloom into You. It wouldn't be so great without good and understandable translation. It is not a Pulse where the main characters are just caricatures.
>>
>>2337044

I know what you mean. Personally, I understand Korean and read it in Korean (that I why I only post raw, I don't need or read the english version) but for people who cannot understand Korean at all, having just a rough idea of what is happening is good.

Though it could be very bad if someone is going freestyle and put their own sentences or stories.

Also Korean culture is pretty difficult to explain, I'm pretty sure if you never went to Korea or you aren't Korean there thing you cannot really understand in manhwas.

And here my gf ex by chapter 45 raws: http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/FpbK8XAr/file.html
>>
By the way, it was the last chapter.

""My girlfriend ex boyfriend". End.
I'll see next week with the epilogue.""

is what the last words are saying.
>>
>>2337078
This is a link to white angel
>>
Okay, so who is the fucking troll reported the data base?
>>
First off I'm not a girl.... :P

Second I don't mind criticism but when it's like the 3rd time that I see someone posting that Elixir needs a new translator than to me that isn't criticism but someone clearly telling me that i shouldn't be doing this... I don't mind if people pointed out a mistake and what the correct sentence is, or if someone let me know what a sfx that I didn't add is supposed to be because then that helps me learn and also because then i can fix it...

Meow-chan said I'm "doing alright" and so I still haven't fully decided... He doesn't seem to speak much when i ask him something... If he doesn't want to pick up Elixir than i may continue with it...
>>
>>2337097

Link is working for me.

>>2337135

So there really men among the lesbians/bi/bicurious/not so straight girla who read Yuri. I thought it was an urban legend.
>>
>>2337139
Well we have males autors, so why not readers
>>
Yeah... Meow and I are rare creatures

For me I'm Pan, so I pretty much can read anything but I find the GL webtoons to have better plots/be less typical storyline, and I like the "cute" atmosphere of some of the characters... I just can't get into Yaoi.
>>
>>2337088
Tnx a lot Zanon you rock! No way this is how it ends I can't believe it lol anyway this story was kind of fun
>>
>>2337078
Thanks a lot, ZippyAnon!
>>
I like Kind Anon/Meow-Chan's lone wolf, "I'm just here to translate, nothing more, nothing less" attitude. And I can respect the reasoning for it. Just drops off a translation on specific days and then (generally) disappears until the next translation day.

>>2337088
>""My girlfriend ex boyfriend". End.
>I'll see next week with the epilogue.""
I... I wasn't ready for the series to end. Guessing from the raws, it seemed like there was still more ground to cover since big events occurred. To those that understand the raws, did the ending seem rushed?
>>
first of all thank you to all translator Meow - WYU - Soshipanda - Rev......

second if anyone dont like thier translation or how they put thier word you can simply not read it and wait patintly for another translator and shut the fuck up dont even give criticismfuck*#$^%&%
>>
>>2337160
it isnt your safe space, twat
>>
>>2337088
End?! Fuck.
>>
is there anyone not living in Korea and can purshase from Bomtoon ?????

Zippyanon if you have access to Bomtoon can you please provide us with this comic
http://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/mo_do
>>
>>2337161
faggot
>>
>>2337160
If all world lived in that principe "eat shit and say thank you", people would still live in a stone age. Tranlsators share works in public, so they should expect some criticism, which could help improve their language. Me as a translator myself do not think that this is bad. At least until critics say to me their thoughts in a rude form.
>>
>>2337169
about shit I didn't mean translators from this thread
>>
>>2337135
You speak very feminine.
>>
>>2337177
it might be because I grew up in a house full of women.. otherwise not sure ... I'm not Caucasian either [Hispanic] so I guess I grew up speaking in a more polite form of English and couldn't swear, otherwise i'd be dodging sandals and wooden spoons lol
>>
Anyone has new third party chapter?
>>
>>2337163

I actually already bought it. Well chapters 1 to 10 and chapter 19.

I'll post what I have tomorrow morning and let you guys decide if you want all the chapters or not.
>>
>>2337180
I had a guy friend like that once, turned out to be gay. Wait so if your Hispanic you speak English polite?
>>
>>2337187
no... not necessarily. My mum just hated when I'd answer her in a certain way [example being instead of saying/yelling What?.. i had to say Yes? or physically go to her] so I had to get used to speaking in front of her a certain way otherwise i'd get smacked :P

I've also been friends with a lot of Korean people so I prefer to speak in a more formal way... to this day, I find it weird to give casual nicknames or calling people by their short name version [Example: Jake instead of Jacob] and I don't really use slang too much...

It's a weird little trait I have... I tend to keep a wall up
>>
>>2337181
this.
>>
All the translators now kinda suck, this is my criticism.
>>
>>2337191
These are images boards, stop with the emoticons or back to fb.
>>
>>2337204
Correction: go back to fb
>>
>>2337191

That is a little weird you have Korean friends and you speak formally to them, they respect a lot the hierarchy but they are super informal with foreigners are friends.

Also being formal with Koreans friends or people who are younger than you is a sign of arrogance. I used 요 with the little sister of my then roommate My roommate thought it means I disliked her because I was being formal with her lil sister.

Between, don't worry much about your Korean, when you will have learn it for one year or one year and half, you will understand Korean and be able to translate way better than now. I found it brave when beginners do such thing. I would have never tried to translate before I got level 4.

>>2337198
>>2337181

I can get it for you if no one posted it tomorrow morning. (in 5h or so).

>>2337204

Pretty almost no one who comes from FB realize we are an image boards and think of us as a forum
>>
>>2337207
>>2337191
I totally agree with zipanon. It is weird to speak formal with friends like that. Especially if you are living say in the US. Ive notice with my Korean friends they usually speak formal within their families or like with guests. one friend has said that in they speak more formal when they are in Korea compared to when they are in the US and they don't seem to care about being formal in the US. Which makes a lot of sense.
>>
>I can get it for you if no one posted it tomorrow morning. (in 5h or so).
That would really nice if you can share this.
>>
btw the full etherpad site is down, not the links pad
>>
>>2337240
etherpad.net been wotking like shit for a while now, from time to time it opens slow as fuck, gives some random errors and need to be refreshed 2/3 times to load anything
>>
>>2337252
the same by me too.
>>
The Third Party Ch22.rar
http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/LfwtJT9i/file.htm
>>
>>2337300
ty

i bet p.d. moon wanted this guy to marry into ms.gu's family and use those new connections that he created this way
>>
>>2337300
Thanks nice anon
>>
>>2336968
Shan is too hot to forget. That's really why I'm reading it. I skip any story involving the white haired and black haired couple.
>>
I like both Shan and Hari and Hiskaya and Hari. They are all fun and entertaining in their own way.
>>
>>2336971
>>2336986
The story reminds me of what you'd see in teen romance/drama. I feel that what really makes this work one of the top favorites are the beautiful artwork and beautiful main characters with interesting personalities. The downside for me is the story itself. I think it had an interesting premise but it kept getting driven by a psycho ex-boyfriend far too often than I liked. I still enjoy reading it because cute girls doing cute girls.
>>
>>2337305
>i bet p.d. moon wanted this guy to marry into ms.gu's family and use those new connections that he created this way
I did think the same
>>
>>2337037
Thanks, don't know what is happening but I like it!
>>
>>2337310
Shan is emaculate. Beautifully drawn by its artist, kudos to that. The only thing I really like about this webtoon is her although I also like her with Hiskaya. Without Shan, the rest almost point the whole thing to nonsense.
>>
>>2336341
this is my new best comic seriosly this is so good i loved how they can change thier form
and maybe becuse its weird a little, thats i like it
i already ship the two main characters
hope its get translated by Lezhin
its been more than month since the last new GL comic in Lezhin its litttle sad
>>
thanks for Maison de Maid upload, 3rd Party , and of course ch 09 of flower garden..I do appreciate it
>>
https://etherpad.net/p/01001100_01101001_01101110_01101011_01110011
use this pad to add content, or comments. Just say for which series and add a link to raws or translations.

content will be added/updated daily to master pad
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b
this is the best solution to stop trolls from deleting content
>>
>>2337037
Hello ZippyAnon, thank you for the comic. I had a little trouble, I couldn't download from the general folder because the folders has so long names have all so long names and they hide the chapters... can you please post directly the link of the bulk one?
>>
>>2337399
Go to view option and select gallery, then select the chapter that you what to download. That how I can download it.
>>
>>2337203
care to elaborate your criticism?
>>
>>2337203
if you know korean, why don't you translate them then
>>
>>2337348
Hari isn't bad. I have a weakness for fiery redhead tsunderes. I also like their background story of how Hari had been crushing on Shan since she was younger and now she's turned into this beautiful adult who is trying to seduce the battle angel.
>>
>>2337399
Press Ctrl + Minus Sign on your keyboard to zoom out the page.
>>
>>2337486
The author made Haki and Hari unnecessarily het with the lady boy because het fan service I guess. I was turned off to say the least.
>>
Halmoni!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is fucking back kinda!
>>
>>2337366
Why isn't chat enabled on the master pad? Wouldn't it be easier to add content through that?
>>
>>2337541
lily and maid have their official tranlations, so no idea why is she planning to retranslate them
>>
>>2337544
chat doesn't work with read only pads
It's easier to do it with two etherpads. Then it is like the original pad, everyone can update basically. These damn trolls have made it come to this....
>>
>>2337541
Thank god she is going to IWBGIYDE!!
>>
File: ggh.png (67KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
ggh.png
67KB, 183x275px
>>2337541
about time.
JK welcome
>>
Why have we been having so many trolls lately?

fuck them srsly
>>
added to etherpad
Slightly sour secret raws:
Ch 10 http://imgur.com/a/sabxv
Ch 11 http://imgur.com/a/UkTOi
Ch 12 http://imgur.com/a/tcnXw
Ch 13 http://imgur.com/a/T45IH
>>
Wait, so my Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend is ending? Half the plots went nowhere. You didn't even get to see any real conflict with the actual ex-boyfriend. I call copout.
>>
>>2337586
The hets got baited.
>>
>>2337541
dunno why 'maison de maid'?
it already has an official english translator.
>>
>>2337647
maybe she doesn't know that it has of.translation. Since she doen't need to check out eng ver of lezin, if she can read in original
>>
>>2337648
Is it not more logical to check beforehand if there is an official English version?
>>
From Halmoni's tumblr

Oui Grandma, just to let you know there is a group doing Bittersweet Con Panna, and also Everyday Lily and Maison de Maid are already translated on the Lehzin English site.
Yeah I just realized bittersweet has like 80 goddamn chapters lmao fuck that

I thought hamppo and if u didn’t exist were the most fun to read so I guess that turned out well for me
>>
>>2336341
This looks fun. I really liked Vengeance, it was bold and unusual. I hope this one gets translated.
>>
>>2337579
Tnx Kstar you rock!
>>
>>2336341
>vengeance wasn't well liked
Are you mad? Any reaction from /u/ had ranged from intrigued to enjoying it. I'm madly in love with it.
>>
>>2337579
All the Chinese raws are here:
http://dajiaochong.517w.com/index.php?m=web_app&c=index&a=show&bid=2589&catid=49654
>>
>>2337792
I didn't continue the manwha because I already have low expectations and since it came with tragedy, it just didn't click for me. Did the MC get the vengeance though? Spoiler me please.
>>
>>2337802
>Did the MC get the vengeance though?
She killed her GF's best friend who orchestrated the murder, framed her GF's murderer with the best friend's murder, then 10 years later arranged for his release, killed him then killed herself.

Or something like that, from what I remember.
>>
I been needing to catch up with My GF's Ex but with the way people are commenting, should I just drop it since it looks like it ends in a crappy way?

Please try to not spoil the story too much in case I do choose to continue reading it...
>>
>>2337806
Thanks! It sounded badass except the last one. She should have lived. I guess she wanted to join her girlfriend after getting the vengeance.
>>
>>2337815
Pretty much, but by that point in time she'd dedicated a good portion of her life to getting her revenge, and it's a very noir series, so I guess it was fitting that it end that way. I found it jarring, but fitting.
>>
>>2337812
Personally, I like it, it is quite light-hearted read. You think with this turn of events the real drama will begin, but then everything is solved quite quickly and easily, practically without any drama at all.
>>
>>2337812
And I woudn't call the end crappy, like I said every hint on potential drama is solved so easily that it is baffling when you're mostly used to a different course of things in webtoons
>>
>>2337826
Okay, I guess i'll stick with it then, I actually find it annoying when stories drag on too long but I was worried that there would be a cliff hanger, and in my opinion, that would be worse
>>
>>2337826
My GF's Ex-boyfriend ended already??
>>
>>2337637

Baited hets? Seems like most got baited. People wanted Eun and Sena to be together, but expected drama considering it is called MY GIRLFRIEND'S EX-BOYFRIEND.

>>2337812
From the raws, it's not a crappy ending. It just left a lot of plots unresolved especially what the title is about.
>>
>>2337851
Yeah, next week there will be an epilogue
>>
>>2337637
That's new.
>>
>>2337853
>From the raws, it's not a crappy ending. It just left a lot of plots unresolved especially what the title is about.
It got resoleved in the last chapter and almost every turn of plot got resolved, actually
>>
>>2337366
>https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

Working nicely so far. Masterpad is nice even though how updated it is depends on its author, but it sure beats trolling and missing links.
>>
>>2337862
Me and another will update it multiple times a day. I hope it continues to work.
>>
>>2337798
yeah but i will try to upload them to etherpad too
>>
>>2337865
Thanks to both you two, the uploaders of raws, and the translators!
>>
>>2337883
It's free and can be viewed by everyone. I don't understand why you have to upload each chapter to imgur, then post the link in the etherpad...
>>
>>2337894
Oh no im not gonna upload them to imgur , my friend did it and i just copied and pasted the links in etherpad , i have all raws in a folder file, i was thinking to upload the .rar to mega , well in case someone wants the raws
>>
TLD 56.rar
http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/f8blfVEJ/file.html
>>
>>2337826
>>2337827

So the Author just droped the plot about Byul's friend (the painter) that liked Sena?
>>
>>2337927
Thanks for that anon.
>>
File: White Angel Chapter 46.png (956KB, 816x1347px) Image search: [Google]
White Angel Chapter 46.png
956KB, 816x1347px
Getting interesting.
>>
>>2337399

I changed the names of one folder (my gf ex bf) is it better now?

White Angels Have No Wings ch46 (raw): http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/4lykhD3R/file.html

모란과 도화의 계절(완결) ch1to10 and 19 (raw): http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/JK74MosH/file.html

I don't have chapters 11 to 18 but willing to bought them if a translator is interested in this manhwa. I honestly lost my interest in it when I was reading it, that is why I haven't bought the whole thing back then.
>>
>>2338326
thank you so much, for 모란과 도화의 계절(완결) i used google translation to understnad little of whats going on, i will skip all chapters and just read the end
>>
Thanks so much for EverydayLily!
>>
yup, thanks to whoever shared all these recent chapters of everyday lily
>>
What happened to the etherpad? Something about a Facebook page?
>>
>>2338800
https://etherpad.net/p/r.2b711e825a1c0f5b7b08586d229137a5 is the pad version I was talking about. The binary-code etherpad still seems to be fine.
>>
>>2338804
That's an old pad some fb fags got their hands on, we now have two other pads: the binary for updates and a master pad
>>
>>2338800

You upload links an comment ton the binary code one and anons with the master pad link will update it which is read only pad. There are now 3 anons who update multiple times a day.
>>
>>2337512
Did you mean the other angel with short dark hair? I think that one was revealed to be a girl. The only prominent males I can think of are the battle angel that provoked Hari and the Demon king.
>>
>>2338966
They (am I using the singular pronoun properly?) seem to have a female body from the last chapter. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>2338966
>>2338975
why don't you go to the 'miss angel & miss devil' thread?
>>
Why the fuck is sadistic beauty included in the pad? It's het with u bait. Not even warning? Fuck you het admin.
>>
Halmoni isn't planning to continue or start translating WDTFS or TLD now that she's back, is she? Does she want to do it at all?

And she used to post in this thread a lot, right? Or is it only on her blog?

Halmoni only posts text translations of the chapters and some kind anons typeset it and put it up as imgur later.. right?

I don't mind another translator taking a shot at translating the series that I've started. That's better for me anyways.
>>
>>2339049
>Halmoni
You mean that Halmoni? That atention whore? Translator of FF and WDTFS. Casted out from /u/ and later from dynasty? Oh the memories...
>>
>>2339056

I remember all of the drama she created.....
>>
lily love chapter end out!
>>
>>2339049
Don't think she will do WDTFS or TLD. She said she'll only do free-to-view series.

>>2339057
Mind filling us in on the juicy drama details?
>>
>>2339057
What drama? She is a bad person
>>
>>2339093

You must be new if you don't know about what happened. Better to leave the past in the past.
>>
>>2339106
Yesh but I would like to know..I'm sharing raws and she is planning translating these raws.. I don't like this..
>>
>>2338984
yeah ffs they need to lurk moar
>>
>>2339056
So I'm guessing she's not going to work on WDTFS again?

>>2339057
I've bitched and moan'd as well. meh.
>>
>>2339112
Check this out. All her posts on dynasty.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=18629
>>
>>2339206
So not only was she a copyright police, but also thought police.
>>
If I remember you need to prove you paid the chapter for having access to her translation.
>>
>>2339222
Ah yes. For WDTFS chapters. Good times, good times.
>>
Well, the translation of Lily Love on Lezhin finally reached the end.
Anyone interested in it?
>>
>>2339232
Reading her posts on her Tumblr and Dynasty forums as well, I can see how she is pretty uptight on that.

Well, she's still a great translator, and she's taking some series that are free to read, so it probably is good for everyone.

할머니 고마워요~
>>
Well it seems like some fags trolled the binary pad containing the link to the masterpad
>>
>>2339277
What so you mean?
>>
Has anyone read this one?http://www.peanutoon.com/toon/vol/1460
>>
>>2336341
Can you share it please
>>
>>2339297
Never heard of it, but I'm a sucker for pretty art. Reminds me of Beloved (Chinese manhua).
>>
>>2339277
>>2339296
fixed
>>
>>2339297
>>2339306
kidding it is still in the pad. also it is good!
>>
>>2339316

where is it in the pad?
>>
>>2339323
the top?
>>
>>2339323
At the top where it says master pad...
Also etherpad site is down again not our pad
>>
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

link to master pad
>>
>>2339329

I was replying to >>2339316 who say this >>2339297 was in the pad.

I have a feeling there a misunderstand here.
>>
>>2339298
It is already on the Master Pad
>>2339347
My bad, anyways it is called WOL-HWA X MOK-GUM and located at the bottem of the pad. alphabetical order!
>>
>>2339354

Thank you.
>>
>>2339261
I've no issues with her desire to respect/enforce copyright. That's her prerogative and I can respect that. And my views on a lot of things generally align with hers. Personally, I found her demeanor and writing decorum to be very abrasive and condescending, even when her intent may be good. She treats her interpretations and opinions of chapters as fact and the law of the land, and that's how she responds to posts, whether they're different or like-minded opinions. You can see it right in the dynasty link above.

But I totally respect that she is translating only free-to-view chapters and I hope we can keep the peace. A lot of the drama back then was from all these translators trying to keep their translations private and exclusive, which is simply not possible on the internet.
>>
the "50th" chapter of MAISON DE MAID is in fact 30th, change it please
>>
>>2339462
Changed on the pad

they named it as the 50th
>>
>>2339385
Same, plus she is only doing 'It would be great' and Hamppo. Unnie is cool with it for 'It would be great.' In the "IWBGIYDE' thread unnie made a good point. That anons are not entitled to English translations, translating is not a job, they should get over the past, and be grateful someone is translating them.
>>
>>2339258
No need to. It will be on Dynasty as always.
>>
>>2339484
it wont be. they have already said so.
>>
Thanks for the update on the masterpad. Looks clean.
>>
>>2339679
It WILL be. They won't upload only Secret Scene but 32 will be on dynasty like previous chapters. They only needed to wait for Lezhin publication

> http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/152741829641/uhm-i-was-just-wondering-when-you-said-that-you

> http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/160259291711/hey-guys-im-a-huge-fan-of-pulse-and-lily-love
>>
>>2339679
http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/160832154051/hello-i-heard-a-rumour-that-you-wont-upload-lily
>>
Flower Garden ch10 raw: http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/nKwygJGk/file.html

Sadistic Beauty ch34 raw (yuri chapter): http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/PVloupF3/file.html
>>
>>2339999
Thank u so much Zanon you rock!
>>
>>2339999
Thank you!
>>
>>2339999
>Sadistic Beauty
Can't the author ditch the retards for good and focus the series on the lesbian instead?
>>
>>2340030
There's a tradition, something called whatever it is, there has to be male even it's a retarded one because society.
>>
>>2339844
The old chapters of lily love have received a re-translation though, which in some cases is better than the old.
Anyways, if nobody wants it that's fine too.
>>
>>2340030
Seeing that in last page the guy is about to go in into the female MC apartment while she plays with the lesbian we will get lucky if it won't turn into some porny threesome and instead the lesbian will get saved somehow.

But now it's 50/50 into going hetero direction sicne the guy is already there and this is Korean porn drama.
>>
>>2340071
>whiny retard gets abducted by the gay guy and nothing happens
>whiny retards goes into the flat and get to watch Doona and the lesbian
>whiny retard goes into the flat and it ends with a threesome
Of course, option 1 will never happen.
>>
yes flower garden! thanks
>>
Elixir ch13 raws: http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/qrRwJY0k/file.html
>>
>>2340665
I love you <3
>>
>>2340665
thank you
>>
>>2340665
Thank you!
>>
>>2340665
Zanon you are best tnx a lot
>>
>>2340683
go die with your emoticons...
this is an image board
>>
>>2340947
what the hell is wrong with you? telling anons to go die just bc they r using emojis? get a life!
>>
>>2340966
Bro they are called emoticons not emojis, I agree with Anon. Go die your remaining years off of this board with your emoticons.
>>
>>2341049
technically that is ASCII of less than 3
>>
>>2340966
>>2341049
>>2341378
All of you, go die
>>
>>2339056
and yet some people here still kiss her ass.
>>
>>2341445
why so angry? guess life has been rough?
>>
>>2341049
and? happy after saying it? now go get a life.
>>
Does anyone have any updates on Fluttering Feelings? ;-;
>>
>>2341736
It's dead.
>>
>>2341742

;-; actually confirmed or just indefinite hiatus forever deal?
>>
>>2341749
>indefinite hiatus forever deal
This
>>
>>2341749
She has late stage cancer, and there is little no curing it. I think in one of her recent updates she basically said it will not return.
>>
There is a new chapter of Leash.
ZippyAnon, will you share it? I'm interested about this comic
>>
Argh! Elixir left us on a cliffhanger!
>>
https://imgur.com/a/OYG4c

Ch 13 Elixir
>>
>>2341937
>https://imgur.com/a/OYG4c
thank u
>>
>>2341937
Thank you, unnie~
>>
>>2341937
Nice sfx editing, Unnie! Not necessary, but definitely appreciated.
>>
>>2341936
Doesn't it always...

It seems P.P likes to keep readers wanting more..
>>
>>2342056
Clever
>>
>>2342053
Well if I'm going to do this series, I might as well go all out
>>
>>2341860
Seconding this. It looks really interesting.
>>
> Everyday Lily
Unnie's ex is going to married or something?
>>
>>2341937
>https://imgur.com/a/OYG4c
>OMG!
ktkr
>>
>>2341937

Thanks Unnie!

Just wondering why she wanted to call the police? The police for witches?
>>
>>2342330
Eunha was almost raped and she was held against her will, obviously you would want to call the police to report it.
>>
MDM 28
http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/8VegL07n/file.html

TTP 23
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/HK3dgJHI/file.html
>>
>>2342412
Thank you.
>>
>>2342412
Tnx a lot nice anon for TTP ch
>>
>>2342402

"If my gf was attacked by a witch, first thing I would do would be to call the cops. Cops are stronger than witches and they will arrest here".

I disagree with that type of logic
>>
>>2342435
I don't see where she said she'd call the cops. She only said it's a crime.
>>
>>2342412
Thanks for MDM anon, this series is pretty refreshing
>>
>>2342451
says:
경찰에 연락 하고,
which is contact the police
경찰=police
>>
>>2342451
right here!
>>
If anyone likes Elixir, final versions of chapters 1-5 and 12-13 are on batoto. Ch 6-9 are not done yet
>>
>>2342804
WYU or whoever hasn't added 1-4 yet.. unless i just don't see it... Thanks for the credits though
>>
>>2342842
yes they are added, they are archived, you need to login to see them.
>>
Sadistic Beauty is clearly remaining het, unfortunately. If the lesbian is one of the author's favorites (according to a previous anon), all we can hope for is more fan service with more panel time. Oh boo.
>>
>>2342871

Not sure why you would think otherwise, while she's one of the author's favorites the main audience of Sadistic Beauty found those parts boring.
>>
>>2342871
>If the lesbian is one of the author's favorites (according to a previous anon), all we can hope for is more fan service with more panel time. Oh boo.
As long the lesbian will remain a lesbian and maybe in time find herself her own new female partner to play SM with I'm good, but if the lesbian will be made by MC to play in some triangle variations with her whiny guys that will be a blow.
>>
>>2342879
Given the main audience feels threatened by the lesbian character, the author might exactly do that.
>>
Bittersweet con panna is being translated (in french and in English, by the same person) here: https://theshinsakura.tumblr.com/tagged/Bisconeng

She is publishing the chapters she translates on BATOTO .

For the ones interested.
>>
>>2343122
And they are doing Partition now! since WYU got a full time job.
>>
thanks to whoever shared the imgur link for maison de maid.
>>
Hey People, Elixir is up on English Lezhin now... I guess i had good timing for when I was gonna drop the webtoon.

I find it interesting to see how they choose to word things or where I made my mistakes in my finalized version.

I wonder how old the person translating is though because "Defender of equal treatment" sounds childish.. makes me thing of magical girls anime like sailormoon...
>>
>>2343703
go back you fucking wanker to fb
>>
File: cover.jpg (573KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
573KB, 690x1000px
깊이 더 깊이
http://www.comico.kr/titles/13194
"The love of two women who met through Tango!"
>>
>>2343729
It's a novel, btw
>>
>>2343710
Love you too
>>
>>2343703
Sometimes I feel certain phrases in official Lezhin translations don't flow very well. Their use of colloquialisms could also be improved. Since it's an oversees company I've just assumed their official translators aren't 100% native English speakers.
>>
EDL 47.rar
http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/E3UBlY1S/file.html
>>
>>2343781
Edl?
>>
>>2343781
Ty
>>2343782
everyday lily
>>
>>2343768
Actually they hire remote translator. I think they are hiring right now too.
>>
>>2343703
Nice! I'll buy the chapters to support them. Lezhin hasn't been translating new yuri series lately. It's all BL and shitty het smut
>>
>>2343809
What they need to hire is an editor/proofreader that has a strong grasp of English to review the translations before they're published.
>>
>>2343896
They really do!
Also, WYU was reported on Elixir, it seems she isn't going to do it now. She only did one chapter.
>>
>>2343925
That's a shame, hopefully someone else picks up the torch. Elixir has become one of my favorites and with so many comics in hiatus, one of the few updates I can look forward to every week.
>>
>>2343936
>>2343925
They sent a message to me saying breaking copyright laws, and if continue they will contact tumblr and imgur to delete my accounts. But they did say they are hiring translators and suggested I should apply if I want to translate lezhin stuff.
>>
>>2343941
That's actually a pretty decent move on their part. If it's something you can do on the side, will you accept it? We know you'll start on your full-time job soon
>>
>>2343941
Maybe its because I didn't have a website or because I didn't use social media like tumblr, except for one chapter, but I managed to avoid them giving me notices...

Is there anything you might be thinking of picking up instead of Elixir?
>>
>>2343970

Or maybe because your translations were so bad that they didn't give a f*ck.

Unnie, I am so sad that you won't be able to translate more of it. But maybe you should try and become one of their translators. Would be nice to be paid for translating stuff you like.
>>
>>2343988
Yo, I don't know what you're talking about, his translations were great. He added a level of grammatical flow to his translations other translators out there should strive for.
>>
>>2343970
High School Girls, Convenience Stores,or My Love is a Gangster. I have to look into them to see how far they are.
>>2343954
That would be kinda cool to be a Lezhin translator, but I don't think my korean is at lvl yet.
>>2343988
I know, I was really excited to do it, it was fun to do ch 13.

If anyone has suggestion for a series tell me. (one that is finish and a short one or a new one that just came out)
>>
>>2343999
Are you just defending yourself Soshipanda as an anon. That is just sad.
>>
>>2344040
You could try translating Leash, it's fairly new.
>>
>>2344040
I've only heard of My Love is a Gangster of those 3, you'd probably get some hate though since if I remember correctly, it has a straight couple and people on here and fb seem to complain when seeing straight people in manga/manhwa and only tend to want Yuri only in their stories...

There's also Leash, though I haven't actually looked at it either so i'm not sure about the plot

>>2344047
No, I don't care what people say since I'm not translating anymore until I learn more anyway. The only reason I started translating Elixir was because whoever the first person doing it, was way worse and things really made no sense.... which is saying something since I know that I've made mistakes
>>
>>2343988
>>2343999
anons (maybe it's the same anon? same anon that has been asking SP to go back to fb?), attracking on someone who had taken their time translating manhwa to help other to understand is just sad! you seem to enjoy wyu's translations yet you had harsh words against SP's?
>>
>>2344136
>>2344071
>>2344064
Calm your tits.
If a person is going to translate and release them to the public they should expect negative and positive feedback. This is the internet you can say what ever you want.
>>
Finger's crossed that the lesbian in Sadistic Beauty finds a new female master. I would also do without a het threesome. Booooooooo
>>
>>2344071
Study on your korean, and try again next time. Thank you for your efforts.
>>2344040
Congratulations on getting a full time job.
I'm meow-chan the anon translator, and I was actually looking to get hired as a remote translator. I know I still make mistakes, but other anons can vouch for my translation skills. (Literally over 100 translations of chapters)
Could you somehow give me their email or contact so that I can send my cv / request to be hired? I don't have a blog or anything, but I do have a fake facebook account and gmail address.
I guess I will try sending email addresses they have on Eng Lezhin website first.
>>
>>2344197
The job post is on craiglist Korea:
https://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/wri/6145463684.html
>>
>>2343896
That would be great.
The thing is, English Lezhin probably isn't run by only koreans, there probably are some native english people there who are proofreading it. I don't think they are not 100% native because the wording of the website and description is well written, so its probably a English employee who just receives simple translation of the Korean description and he writes it himself.

It could be either of two problems.
The Korean to English translator can't quite translate the cultural and difference between the two and just localize (read: change) it himself so that it seems correct in English.
Or the proofreader takes the non-localized literal translations and proofreads it and finds it hard to understand because of its weird cultural and grammatical differences and just localize it himself.

My translations are quite literal and often doesn't read quite naturally, which is a problem I admit and have hard time fixing when there's like 100 dialogues I need to translate. and also lazy.
Its a fine balance between translating close to the source for the fans of the series to get the pure translations, and translating so that the sentences actually make sense,flow nicely and can empathise (because they localize Korean thing to English)
>>
>>2344200
Ok, thank you very much. I will submit my resume tonight.

I wonder if they will hate me for releasing about 40 chapters of TLD and WDTFS each for free on the net among other Lezhin stuff? Hehe
>>
>>2344205
you dont have to tell them that... plus it says they want translations of untranslated webtoons so I don't think you can use TLD or WDTFS
>>
>>2344205
Just wondering Meow-chan are you still doing Flower Garden?
>>
>>2344205
>>2344298
And Between Summer and Fall as well ?
>>
>>2344064
I agree with this anon, you can try with Leash. It's an interesting comic
>>
>>2344470
>>2344064
I don't care for the story or the art of Leash.
I think I'll try my love is a gangster or Between Summer and Fall, one of those.
>>
>>2344155 #
your reasons make no sense in this case. there is a difference between criticizing their works and constantly attracking them. that's personal.
>>
>>2344571
Between Summer and Fall is completed and 11-19 are the only chapters that aren't translated.. though I know that Meow-chan was working on them.

The name says Anon but if this is WYU, since I still have your email, I can email you the way to contact Meow-chan since I know that they wouldn't want me to reveal it through here [since Meow prefers to stay as anonymous as possible] , but this way they you can communicate with them and ask them if it's okay for you to work on Between Summer and Fall.
>>
Kind souls out there, what's the new Lezhin (ko) coin promotion about? For the earth of me, I can't figure it out. The price is discounted only after I purchase it or the price shown before we buy are discounted already?
>>
>>2345375
There's discounts up to 10,000 won...

so if you buy 61 coins, the regular price is 9,900 won but since the sale removes 1000 won, the total is 8,900 won...

so crossed out is regular price, red is discount and the amount to the right is the new current price.
>>
>>2345375
any number amount with the words 포인트 would be the amount of bonus points it gives you...

so
131coins + 50points for the price of 17,900 won [approx. 16$USD]
>>
Pulse is on hiatus now too, seems like every series is either ending or going on hiatus these days...
>>
Fucking hell, Elixir is a lot lewder than Daily Witch was
>>
>>2345554
Eh, I miss the humor in Daily Witch and the heavy sexual tension between almost everyone

Still Elixir is refreshing in a way.
>>
>>2345959
i wanted eve and curi to have sex so badly
>>
I feel like Eve and Curi had more chemistry, or they were a better couple to me. Much more of an interesting pair. If there's part 2, I want to see more Curi. She and Baba Yaga are my favorite there.
>>
Is Miss Angel & Miss Devil still being translated?
>>
>>2346737
>>2346737
You realize there is a thread for that? They have lived other then translating. You could just do it yourself with google translate, that is Rev uses
>>
>>2332630
WDTFS topic is archived. No new one so far.
>>
>>2347192
Then make one instead.
>>
>>2347194
I'm on my mobile, can't post pictures from here.
>>
>>2347195
You must have an old ass cell then.
>>
>>2347195
Get a new phone.

WDTFS Thread
>>2347200
>>
White Angel #47

https://mega.nz/#!XhpjBBiZ!Nsq6Ok8bMASE9OB92lsENKsJGMdajqb_JpKS2mb4IDI
>>
I've sent you email to your email address I got from your friend, WYU.
You haven't replied.
I'm going to sleep. I'll check my email tomorrow.
>>
>>2347420
Cool. Thanks.
>>
>>2347420
>https://mega.nz/#!XhpjBBiZ!Nsq6Ok8bMASE9OB92lsENKsJGMdajqb_JpKS2mb4IDI
Can't understand shit, but I love how this full of herself cunt (the older sister) was shut down by the glasses chick, aslo stil feeling bad for bobcut, she needs some love
>>
>>2347823
The Minhye can't say anything because of Dahye though, not because she's a bad person herself. Hell, she helped Yeonhwa dry herself.
>>
>>2347823
u druggo
>>
Man I don't give a shit about Minhye, the bob cut, and the glasses girl. Gotta admit the glasses girl looks good without the glasses and her hair down. I want more Dahye with Yeonhwa.
>>
A lot of you people complain about Facebook but it looks like 4chan is the same and takes things without permission... i guess the complainers cant talk now, though i know they still will [ I'm referring to who ever added chapter 14 of Elixir to the ether pad without permission]
>>
>>2348250

The pad is used by FB folks, russians and spanish people who come to God know where.

We lost all control of our pad the day the FB used called dog_links their database and stole it from us.

So don't come here saying /u/ is the one is charge of the pad when we are not. We do post on it but we aren't the main masters (if you talk about the binary one).

Also I guess you are not aware of it but 4chan is an anon board, so no one use username here expect if they post raws, translations or anything important.
I know it's hard to understand what anonymous means, but if you google it, you might understand the meaning of it.
>>
>>2348257
I'm referring to the Masterpad not the binary one... someone added ch.14... though I told someone they could add it to tumblr to share, the link in the masterpad should have been the original [my one] not the tumblr person's one
>>
>>2348258

I pity you so much, so here: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/anonymous

I hope it will help you to understand what is the means use of this board. If you still have problems, don't worry we are used to idiots.

Also if the link was not posted in this threat and no one speak of it, meaning none of us give a shit about it and someone else: Russians, Spanish, Portuguese,chinese fb users or reddit users posted it.

FB users think the pad are theirs, Reddit users use the 2 pads as wells, the pad link is everywhere on tumblr, and foreigners act like the pad are theirs too. That is why it get translated in Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Spanish every days or so.

The main pad is just a copy and past of the binary one.

I get it, Englsih is not your main language and you have a hard time understand it - that is why I'm so nice and teach you what anon means- but you will know if if you were reading this thread or the pad.

You might get angry about a Fb users posting it on a public pad.

When /u/ post a chapter, they always announce it here and post it here too. Because we share with each other. No announcement here or on the specific webtoon threat means we don't have access to it or we don't know about it.
>>
File: made by 4chan.jpg (85KB, 751x527px) Image search: [Google]
made by 4chan.jpg
85KB, 751x527px
>>2348268
I posted here because the main is by 4chan people and so by posting here, even though the link wasn't added here, the moderators of the etherpad can remove it
>>
>>2348268
so even if it was a FB person or someone else originally posting it to the etherpad... only one of the 3 anonymous 4chan users can add it to that masterpad
>>
>>2348258
That was me that added it, the link was sent to me. I don't read and check all the links to see what they say.

ONCE AGAIN WE DO NOT CHECK THE LINKS, US 3 ANONS JUST POST THEM.

Also we put 'this was made by 4chan users' bc it was and so another doglinks fight won'y happen again but ANYONE can add to it and read from it, just as long as they don't beg for a link. It is all anonymous.

We gave WYU a special permission to link the master to her tumblr.
>>
>>2348304
Also one of the anons that posts on the master is from the fb group, but is from 4chan too.
>>
Call me blind, I see no elixir chapter posted on this threat this weekend.

Anyway, sorry guys, we are currently in vacation and it's complicated to use my computer.

Anyway here:

온 어 리시 On a Leash raws:
ch7: http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/cVWf7X96/file.html
Ch8: http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/XlShq5Vc/file.html

월야화원 Flower Garden ch11: http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/9OJyxBDr/file.html

Elixir ch14 (since I don't see it posted on this threat): http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/pj5chcFp/file.html

The Mask ch17: http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/8vgu1mHh/file.html

Sadistic Beauty ch35 (no threesome, Yuri and I doubt a threesome will happen next chapter): http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/NM5Fnp1P/file.html

White Angels Have No Wings ch47: http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/Q1vuNtNa/file.html

Serenade ch51: http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/mjJoMqby/file.html

WDTFS ch82: http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/MK7QZwPN/file.html

I think it's all for the last week. I'll try post this week chapters Wednesday and Saturday.
>>
>>2348316

I saw a link to the pad on Tumblr saying it was FB WDTFS group data base....

There no way anyone is able to control who use or not the links and where.
>>
>>2348319
we would like for people to ask for permission just to be nice but if they don't oh well.
>>
I am picking up Flower Garden, and Between Summer and Fall, just to let others know so they don't start them.
>>
>>2348316
Thank you for responding and for removing the link. It's all I ask that people be respectful and listen to the watermarks, whether it be from facebook, 4chan or other..

many times when I've seen that someone from FB took something from here, i've spoken with the mods and gotten them to remove links since I know that some people like Zippy don't like their stuff being spread around to FB.

I know you might consider it time consuming but i hope that in the future, you do check the links for watermarks... I think that this is the same issue that FB has since people in charge of their database don't always check as well

Also if the anon from FB knows who I am, then if they could PM me on FB and then maybe we can arrange something so that the proper link or a Downloadable copy is added to the Etherpad instead
>>
>>2348327
you managed to get in touch with Meow? I gave him your email since I actually didn't know his and he said he emailed you but the last thing I heard was that he was waiting for a response...

It's nice to see that Between Summer and Fall is going to get finished though!
>>
>>2348331
We don't check them, we just update the list. If someone doesn't belong on the list or it is incorrect all they have to do comment in the chat of the binery page.
>>
>>2348341
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/FAuNsGKA/file.html

That's a rough version of Chapter 14 of Elixir... you can add that if you'd like
>>
>>2348336
Yeah, isn't it great? It will actually have consistent translations instead of random updates and sudden stop.
Man meow sucks sometimes, translates everything then just stops bothering at all, leaving us without much translations
I'm just a very lazy person who happens to know korean and English well... I'm sorry I stop translating often, I keep forgetting to continue translations because I'm doing something else. I think WYU will do a much better job than me.
>>
>>2348317
>Sadistic Beauty ch35 (no threesome, Yuri and I doubt a threesome will happen next chapter): http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/NM5Fnp1P/file.html
I wouldn't be so sure seeing the last pages of that chapter, we have now two subs who will do anything the dom will push them to do and we know she can be evil at times.
If the author will restrain himself to not make it fucked up threesome and will allow the lesbian to go free I will honestly buy all chapters of it on Lezhin later.
>>
>>2348317
Tnx a lot Zanon you rock!
>>
>>2348363

Seeing how she basically angry to see him and don't want him in the room. I doubt she will change mind and ask them to have sex together or anything.

>>2348331

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/beginners-guide-to-4chan/

You really need to read this, sorry it's in English though.
>>
>Third Party 24
thanks anon

everything is going too fast now, hopefully next chapter will continue without interrupt.
>>
>>2348350
Consistency is very nice and appreciated, but it's not demanded. Thanks for translating when you can. Same to all other translating anons. It's actually been nice seeing the evolution/improvement of yours and WYU's translations. I do love your swiftness with WDTFS and TLD though.

>Third Party 24
Man, that chapter flew by so quickly. The packing is quite fast in this serious, not that I particularly care. I feel like Sang-Hyun is the type of guy that would be pissed off about her cheating, even though he's doing the same. Hope our two ladies don't get interrupted next chapter.
>>
Maison de maid
>>
>>2348257
>>I know it's hard to understand what anonymous means, but if you google it, you might understand the meaning of it.

>>2348268
>>If you still have problems, don't worry we are used to idiots.

LOL geez do you got a shit attitude mate. If you look on the masterpad, you'll see that SoshiPanda is credited for providing raws/translation so I'm sure SoshiPanda knows how /u/ operates (at least better than you do).

Maybe learn to be a little more respectful ya ungrateful twat.

Here, in case you don't know what being "respectful" entails: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/respectful?s=t
>>
>>2348522

Yeah using username and emoticons are a very /u/ thing. From now on we should all use usernames so we know who is posting and who we are talking too.

Thank God Kind Anon, Unnie, Zippy Akane and Co all respect this board and don't act like they own this thread. Kindanon don't even use username.

Seeing how is attitude and ego are, no surprise he is acting that rude and like he is a king.

To gain respect, you/he need to respect other first and it won't happen.
>>
>>2348531
>so no one use username here expect if they post raws, translations or anything important

You said it yourself, so don't know if it's the bad grammar or you're intentionally being an idiot.

SoshiPanda provides raws and the occasional translation and she wants to put her username, so be it.

I don't have a problem with you calling out SoshiPanda for overstepping and trying to "rule the thread". I get it--it can be a little overbearing, but I can respect that SoshiPanda wants to give credit where credit is due and to make sure the right content is being delivered.

Your responses, in which you blatantly called her an idiot, was uncalled for in my opinion.

>To gain respect, you/he need to respect other first and it won't happen.
I'll agree with you there. I responded that same way to you as you did to SoshiPanda for that exact reason.

Everyone knows /u/ is an anon board, but so what if people decide to use usernames. That's why the option is there. We get it... you're an "old fag" who wants to preserve the 4chan culture. Get over yourself man.

All I'm saying is you can at least be grateful for the fact that SoshiPanda provides raws and the occasional translation for the rest of us free-loading anons.

I'm calling it how I see it: your attitude is shit an your responses are shit.
>>
>>2348531
Respect or not, does it hurt to reply in a civil way? Plus acting like a king?
Is it so wrong for someone who provides raws and translations to want to respect credit and clear miscommunication?
I swear some users are just narrow-minded.
>>
Has anyone read 뷰티풀 군바리? I don't believe it's a Yuri but is just a Slice of Life but since I haven't read it beyond the first couple chapters I was just wondering if it possibly has side Yuri... if there isn't yuri then i won't mention it here again...

Most likely people just ship characters together...
>>
>>2348639
This is jot Yuri :(((
>>
>>2345361
is your username to do with snsd and apink?
>>
SoshiPanda... appreciate your contributions to /u/, but how about using a username only when you're posting or addressing raws and translations. Please post anonymously for everything else. You seem to be the most noticeable person in these Korean threads not following 4chan etiquette.

It's not an anonymous image board of discussions if the threads consist of several anons and SoshiPanda. I also don't care nor do I want to know whose comments belong to whom.
>>
>>2348831

How dare are you!!! Soshi panda is the most important person in this thread, he is super special and don't have to follow etiquette and respect us. Please apologize to him!!!
>>
>>2348825
> :(((
Don't!!!
Why don't you get that in the head. It's an imageboard. Use reaction meme.
Emoticons are not liked here.
>>
>>2348639
>뷰티풀 군바리

From the english chapters available, it's not Yuri. Also it's a naver webtoons so..... seeing how they closed facebook groups, scanlations sites and co, I would be very careful when mentioning this one.
>>
"4chan etiquette." Pffttt. Just let him live. I'm not bothered by it.
Is Sadistic Beauty worth giving a read? I keep hearing about hets and feeling sorry for the lesbian so I'm not too excited about it.
>>
Any chance Leash will get an official translation or some nice anon will pick it up for translation? It looks really interesting and Vengance was pretty good as well.
>>
>>2348840
It's free to view on naver and you can use overtoon/overlay translation method to view fan translations over the official site.
>>
>>2348870
> feeling sorry for the lesbian
You're a good person. I thought people here only fetish les people.
>>
>>2348885

I do know, I'm reading Naver webtoons for 4/5 years now.
But look at what happened to EGScans (first to come in my mind, but there tons of other who get in the same problem).

Naver contacted them, and told them to not do translation on their work, if they wanted to translate to do it on the naver webtoon website/app.

We all know how Naver is and how powerful they are, Lezhin and their report and so laughable next to them.
>>
>>2348832
Wow dude kissass much ?
>>
>>2348906
wow, dude, ever heard of scarcasm? how can you be so fucking stupid?
>>
>>2348327
Glad to hear that unnie. Good on you!
>>
I can't believe people are going so crazy about a username... 4chan etiquette?? this place is pretty much lawless, there is no rule that says don't use usernames... so why do you care?

Anyways.. seeing how Eunha is now afraid of Siyeon, do you think that Siyeon is going to actually do something to get rid of her sister, so that Eunha can give her another chance? or will she chicken out...
>>
>>2349007
>this place is pretty much lawless

http://www.4chan.org/rules#u
>>
>>2348927
yes I drink your salty tears for breakfast
>>
>>2348825
>>2348832
Don't use your real names here if you don't want to invite trouble to yourself here.
>>
>>2349062
that's not their real name, their just making fun of the whole username thing
>>
>>2349032
Call me blind or maybe I didn't lurk enough, but I didn't see any rules about usernames. The only rules for Yuri I saw was that it must only be strictly yuri.
Oh, and that personal info must not be shared.
>>
>>2349097
yes you are right just ignore them
>>
>>2349097

You are right. I cannot understand why they are saying such things. People can be so mean :(

There no rules against usernames or emoticons. You are all liars. Tbh it would be way easier if we all use username so I could know who I talk to and we could make friends with each other <333
>>
>>2349129
But it's not a forum, it's imageboard. Plus even if I use username, someone might use the same username without problem, and you won't know that's someone else.
>>
>>2349137
Oh I'm sorry. With all the irrelevant shit talk about translators and FB users, I almost thought this thread was just a forum. Quite frankly I don't give a shit about usernames. If you want to be anonymous, stay being an anon. If you wanna have a username, you do you. Just know that most of us aren't here to make friends. We just come because we're cheap and can't read Korean, so we depend on others to do the work for us while we eat happily with a bucket of fried chicken in front of our computer or phone screens.
Also, an imageboard is a TYPE of forum that includes MOSTLY pictures.
>>
File: 1341845737519.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1341845737519.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>2349129
Kindly go kill yourself.
>>
>>2349156
Damn get laid will you?
How many of you strictly masturbate to the Korean webtoons we get here? That explains why most of you are so damn stuck up in the ass.
>>
File: 1425313674463.png (122KB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
1425313674463.png
122KB, 380x264px
>>2349158
So much projection.
>>
>>2349129
This is not a friendship hugbox.
We do not care who you and do not want to be your friend.
>>
What is Bittersweet con panna about? and does anyone know if it's being translated?
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
>>2349129
> :(
> <333
Don't you get this?

Emoticons are not liked here.

Why can't you simply use reaction meme?
>>
>>2349175
This.
I would also like to know.
>>
>>2349175
>>2349187

Look in the links page.. you're answer is there
>>
>>2349192

thank you, I saw the title mentioned a couple times but just found a comment on who's translating it
>>
New Thread
>>2349334
Thread posts: 457
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.