[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WDTFS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 596
Thread images: 50

File: wdtfs.jpg (5KB, 250x125px) Image search: [Google]
wdtfs.jpg
5KB, 250x125px
What Does The Fox Say?

New chapters out on the 8th, 18th, 28th every month
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/wdfs
>>
File: C_Ty_j3VoAQVgoq.jpg (101KB, 744x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_Ty_j3VoAQVgoq.jpg
101KB, 744x1200px
Who's Sumin knitting this for?
>>
File: C_UUauZUMAEDcQy.jpg (20KB, 341x324px) Image search: [Google]
C_UUauZUMAEDcQy.jpg
20KB, 341x324px
Seems to be SFW this week again.
>>
File: C_UUauaUAAA8NNr.jpg (24KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
C_UUauaUAAA8NNr.jpg
24KB, 325x325px
Who's sitting across the table?
>>
>>2331758

It's a present for SungJi. Seju is mocking Sumin for doing this and refused to have one made for her. She presents one bought because it won't have any finger traces on it.
>>
>>2331760

SungJi's best friends. One of them is inviting Sumin to her wedding.

Also from now on SungJi will be calling Sumin "자기" aka Honey and no more team manager.
>>
>>2331763
>>2331761
Thank you. Can you translate the whole chapter?
>>
>wearing matching clothes
>handmade craft

Clearly we can see the real winner here.
>>
>>2331764

Pretty sure kind anon will get pissed off if I do. It's better to wait for her.
>>
>>2331767
Sungji might be a Sumin winner, but in my heart Seju is the queen.
>>
>>2331776
nah, i don't think so.
>>
>>2331764
>>2331782
Jesus. It's only been a few hours since the raws came out. It's already been established that Kind Anon will be translating. Have some patience.
>>
>>2331785
i said nothing negativ here >>>2331782

i replied to this >>2331776

chill...
>>
File: itsbeenalongtime.jpg (115KB, 659x1200px) Image search: [Google]
itsbeenalongtime.jpg
115KB, 659x1200px
>>
>>2331789
Barf the use of darling. Should have used honey or baby
>>
>>2331789
The second panel reminded me of ASMR when she whispered to Sumin
>>
>>2331791
I mean, she was using Team Leader all along. This is at least an upgrade.
>>
File: d.jpg (73KB, 1019x674px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
73KB, 1019x674px
>>2331791
>>2331793
"Sumin-ah"
>>
>>2331792
>Autonomous sensory meridian response
?
>>
Whoa, Sumin is serious about her relationship with Sungji. Seju never had her to such point 0.o
>>
File: 1280.jpg (223KB, 1151x660px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
223KB, 1151x660px
As any mother would do, yes.
>>
>>2331794
This is meme worthy.
>>
File: _.jpg (273KB, 1032x630px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
273KB, 1032x630px
>>2331799
>>2331800
Make them!
>>
>>2331795
Just search "asmr whispering" on YouTube and you'll get it.
>>
>>2331789
>>2331791

여보 is darling
자기 is honey

But I guess Americans might use darling more often than honey.

There almost no difference between the two terms. I don't know why though 자기 is more used by couple dating and 여보 by married couple.
>>
>>2331805
Darling seems outdated though.
>>
>>2331799
Ugh, this is disgusting.
>>
>>2331805
>>2331789
>>2331791
>>2331763

자기 - baby, honey
여보 - darling, honey (for married couples only?)

http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/wiki/index.php?title=Dating_and_love
>>
>>2331809
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: AUoUD.jpg (54KB, 800x723px) Image search: [Google]
AUoUD.jpg
54KB, 800x723px
>>
>>2331812
Seju smelling shoes.
>>
>>2331802
Seju looking fine af with all her neck accessories.
>>
>>2331817
Whose?
>>
File: ISUQS.jpg (99KB, 793x811px) Image search: [Google]
ISUQS.jpg
99KB, 793x811px
>>
>>2331810
Yes basically
>>
File: spsK.jpg (90KB, 1080x839px) Image search: [Google]
spsK.jpg
90KB, 1080x839px
Can a CEO really fail for this kind of marketing gimmick?
>>
>>2331810
As a native English speaker, I frequently hear (and use) babe, baby, and honey. Though whenever I've watched Korean dramas or variety shows, the translation always uses honey.
>>
>>2331825
*fall
>>
>>2331826
>>2331810
It's ultimately fine as long as she won't call Sumin team whatever ever again.
>>
I'm going to say Seju has no regard for money, rationing, or portion control when it comes to Sumin. The woman buys Sumin houses and cars and I'm over here clipping $1 grocery store coupons.
>>
So... Is the scarf supposed to be a symbol of red string of fate? I don't think this scene was used just like that. There has to be a meaning and Asian people believe in this symbolism very much. It's often used by mangaka too. Not to mention, nothing really happened in this chapter. There do many things to get solved and it doesn't look like we'll ever get ir right now. Unless only the assassin will be solved and Seju kicked out by Sumin who'll finally but the house.
>>
>>2331825
>CEO

like... what does sumin even do besides show up to work and fuck her boss/coworkers
>>
>>2331829
The Team Leader thing never bothered me since I assumed it was a cultural quirk and got accustomed to it. It makes the transition to "baby/honey" more meaningful, like when the Japanese switch from last name to first name.
>>
>>2331821
>grocery shopping
>dress like low-key models

SK must be so nice
>>
>>2331820
Forget about it
https://my.mixtape.moe/ympsan.pdf
>>
>>2331818
True. Chokers look good on her.
>>
>>2331832
Well, she's a team leader or group manager. She reviews documents, makes decisions, delegates tasks, coordinates plans, etc. We've seen her in several meetings and reviewing documents. If she can juggle all that and fuck her colleague, then more power to her.
>>
>>2331831
>red string of fate
I noticed this, too.
>>2331832
>>2331838
I was referring to Seju. It seems like her judgment was going out of the window on this day.
>>2331833
It sounds even worse than people addressing each other by surname in a relationship (Yamada, for reference.)
>>
>>2331836
Thank you so much!

Man I'm starting to dislike Sumin and Sungi pairing with each new chapter. Do the authors make it on purpose?
>>
>>2331831
Because the manhwa is coming to its end, they have to add clues of what the end is going to be.
>>
>>2331834
You're not kidding, man. Asians dress to the 10s everywhere compared to USA. I'm Asian American and I've visited several different Asian countries and the younger crowd is fashionable everywhere. Though the older crowd is very elegant and fashionable too. Even the international students at my university dress well to the library while the rest of us are in sweats or casual attire.
>>
>>2331841
No, it's not mine. I found it on Twitter.
>>
>>2331841
What makes you think so?
>>
>>2331843
isn't that mostly in japan and SK namely large cities? but yeah western countries aren't hard to beat in the fashion department especially considering asian countries aren't disgustingly obese.
>>
So, Sungjis friends are cool with the fact that she date a woman.
That's really nice.
>>
>>2331836
Thanks! I like the pdf format a lot. Keep up the great work.

This whole chapter had cute moments for both Seju and Sungji. At this point, endgame could go either direction for me. Though, my preference is towards Seju. It makes me sad that her upbringing was so terrible that simple acts of sympathy or worry hit her so deeply. She reacts as if she's undeserving.
>>
>>2331834

If you know, you have to wear make up even to go to CU at 2am.
Even us foreigners are asked to wear make up in classes by our teachers if we don't have make up on.

Also always have to wear fashionable clothes, going outside in leggings is a big no no for them.

>>2331826

No one should ever call a Korean girl "darling". My GF explained to me you start to call your wife "darling" when you have been married for years in Korea.
>>
>>2331850
>Even us foreigners are asked to wear make up in classes by our teachers if we don't have make up on.

to fit in or just to hide grotesque face?
>>
>>2331849
That scarf seems to be important though. Blondie just got a huge promotion and seems to be 100% endgame.
>>
>>2331848
Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: don't be unattractive

Automatically, life becomes a little easier and people are generally more supportive. Of course, Sungji's friends are a good bunch too.

>finding out Sungji just got free gourmet lunch and cake on top of free coffee everyday
Sumin is super cute when she's jealous. She's trying really hard to Sungji.
>>
>>2331836
Tnx a lot you rock!
>>
It's hilarious how naive Seju is at mundane "peasant" things like grocery shopping, gift-giving, and crafts. Her wealth is showing.
>>
>>2331845
Because somehow it seems like Sungji and Sumin just play the role of a pair. They are trying too hard, but I do not see any deep feelings between them.

I see more naturalness in Sumin and Seju

But maybe it's just me.
>>
>>2331780
Same for me...Seju got me really bad, since the beginning...
>>
Reading raws: Why the fuck is Seju sniffing slippers? Fucking weirdo.

Reading translation: Aww, she's so flustered and blushing. How cute.
>>
>>2331861
same.
>>
Sumin and Sungji are just so lovely together!. I just hope the author doesnt ruin it.
>>
i still think a threesome would solve all their problems. i don't even like poly shit but come on
>>
No way would a poly solve anything. Sumin needs to be honest. Either mive on with Sungji or start afresh with Seju, but she needs to decide!,
>>
So painful to read. But it seems to me that Seju's now in the friend zone.
>>
>>2331910
She already decided, it's Seju who can't let go and constantly try to seduce her back. Good thing it didn't work anymore. Sumin is all over Sungji.
>>
Anyone has raws link?
>>
Im all for Sumin and Sungji.
>>
>>2331934
in general thread
>>
>>2331848
Most likely a first for Sumin to be introduced to her partners friends (Seju doesnt look like she had any and was Sumin-centred).
>>
There sure is a buildup. What could be the climax?
>>
Seju and Sungji seems to have a lot of similarities than I expected. Seju in this chapter reminds me of Sungji in the first arc where she's like mesmerize with everything new to her. It's so cute. I guess now I know why I love both Sungji and Seju dearly. Gah I wish these two are friends or get along together. Just seeing them both makes me wanna puke rainbows. My favs.
>>
>>2331810
>>2331805
>>2331791
Yeah holy shit what the fuck was the translator thinking? Honey is like 1000 times better than darling. Holy fuck that shithead needs to die and we need another translator.

/sarcasm

Look, I'm sorry okay? I agree honey sounds better. i guess I was being too hasty. I'll use honey on the next episode.

>>2331776
As I've said before, I'm not holding any monopoly over the translation of both TLD or WDTFS. I usually translate the chapter as soon as it comes out, and it usually takes me around an hour to translate it and upload. I just don't post that I am going to translate because I am concentrating on translating and anons are used to it.

If you can translate it yourself, by all means go ahead and translate it and post it here or wherever. I may get annoyed because you were faster or I was slow, but that's my fault.
>>
>>2332158
>Yeah holy shit what the fuck was the translator thinking? Honey is like 1000 times better than darling. Holy fuck that shithead needs to die and we need another translator.
this wouldn't be out of place in the old fluttering feelings threads
>>
I am quite outdated with wdtfs now, but wasn't it mentioned that it would end on ch80? Looks like it would be extended for more?
>>
>>2332038
Did you notice when Sumin was like, "If you'll have us, I'd love to attend." And Sungji's friends responded, "Why wouldn't we?" So accepting. I think it'll be healthy and refreshing for Sumin to have such a drama-free and accepting love. To not have to hide.
>>
>>2332158
I've no issues with the translation. Personally, I've heard darling used before too. Hell, even I use it occasionally. Pulse's "official" English (tumblr) team does the most cringey fucking translations. Their characters sound borderline Shakespearean.
>>
File: time.jpg (1MB, 1032x3338px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
1MB, 1032x3338px
>>2332132
Seju walks on in them having sex.
>>
>>2332314
I think so too..
>>
>>2332318
>>2332314
I really hope it won't happen, but sadly it seems it's what is really going to happen
>>
>>2332314
Either that or assassin shenanigans.
>>
>>2332328
Why not both for maximum retarded drama?
>Seju walks in on them fucking, leaves the house, runs into the assassin
>TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>2332371
On how the story is running so far, that would be likely and can consider a possibility. This is so messed up
>>
>>2332371
Maximum plot twist: assassin falls in love with Sumin. Live together with Seju and Sumin (or else). Sungji must oblige. Extend story 50 chapters.
>>
>>2332371
She survived but with amnesia. Her last memory was when Sumin and her were still in love. Or she lost all her memory and Sumin and Sunji took care of her and they became a family. She slowly regained her memories but seeing Sumin happy with Sunji makes her happy. She lets go and started a new life. The end.
>>
>>2332371
>assassin empathizing with Seju's situation
>Seju getting laid after a long time.
>[spoler]Happy ending.[/spoiler]
>>
>>2332399
This sounds sounds nice and amicable, a happy end for all. But after 80 chapters of an emotional roller coaster, I feel like this ending would leave me unsettled for some reason... but I can't pinpoint why.
>>
>>2331937
We all are.
>>
>>2332399
>taking care of her
That's what money is for. She should have some kind of terminal disease instead. Way more Korean drama-like.
>>
>>2332415
The life of Seju:
>Bastard child
>Mother murdered
>Ostracized and ridiculed by family
>Strained/Complicated relationship with father and oldest brother
>Sole lover/friend's parents die in plane crash and is blamed for it
>Cheated on sole lover/friend due to distress in a moment of weakness
>Gets dumped and is emotionally tortured by ex
>Is responsible for ex getting assaulted and scarred
>Used as sex companion by ex
>Forced on blind dates/arranged marriages for business purposes
>Attacked by family-hired assassin
>Impending threat to own life and others close to her

If you add a terminal illness, then man, she really drew the short end of the stick in life. I don't even know how she smiled day to day. Literally the only positive in her life was Sumin and she fucked it up, no forgiveness, period. Feels a bit unfair that Sumin cheated and got away with it, despite such low effort to earn forgiveness.
>>
>>2332426
Permanent loss of memory would be the best for her. She'll forget all of the above.
>>
>>2332314
Pussyblock
>>
>>2332314
>it won't look good on her

This subtle bitchy moment adds to her sexiness.
>>
>>2332167
Five more chapters left
>>
>>2332426
Seju's life is full of drama. TG just want to make her character pathetic and let her die or disappear.
>>
>>2332426
>Feels a bit unfair that Sumin cheated and got away with it, despite such low effort to earn forgiveness.
This. Sumin, you hypocrite.
>>
>>2332527
I suppose there's also a new season after because we haven't had the resolution? More NFSW chapters please.
>>
>>2332568
>Feels a bit unfair that Sumin cheated and got away with it, despite such low effort to earn forgiveness.
>This. Sumin, you hypocrite.
To be fair you can't really compare Seju cheating reasoning to what Sumin did.
Seju cheated with random stranger(a man so it would hurt Sumin even more even if Seju herself said she was only into women) just to hurt a woman who lost her parents and was still grieving about them. Sumin "cheated" in true moment of weakness with her first love who did everything so she would cheat with her on Sungji.
Seju cheating was intentional, Sumin's not.
Small difference.
>>
>>2332597
cheating is cheating.
if you love someone then you don't cheat. it goes for sumin and seju.
>>
>>2332597
>just to hurt a woman who lost her parents and was still grieving about them

She didn't cheat on the purpose to hurt Sumin. She was drunk and depressed. Still not an excuse, but it is different.
>>
>>2332612
It's not black and white.
>>
>>2332597
There's no unintentional cheating. It's not on a spectrum. I believe cheating is black and white (exception being rape/assault, but even that isn't cheating). There's emotional and physical cheating. Seju's was physical. Sumin's was both and she knew exactly what she was doing and its implications. If anything, Sumin should know *better* than anyone to not cheat given the 10 years of shit she gave Seju for it.
>>
I actually like "darling" in this case. I think that "honey" or "baby" is too common.
>>
>>2332615
>She was drunk and depressed.
She wasn't really drunk, she was concious enough to flirt intentionally with the male bartender with obvious outcome where she even baited him with 'fake' lesbianism, she didn't have any troubles with getting back to her own flat in private building, she didn't have any problems with guard on premises to let her in where he knew her and if she was really drunk I bet he would do something seeing some random male stranger brought her there, and as a boost she did it in her own flat where she knew Sumin will show up sooner or later than in some random hotel.
It was intentional and you can't really discuss that aspect.
>>
>>2332703
>she even baited him with 'fake' lesbianism
I disagree that Seju "baited" him nor was her claim at being gay "fake." She literally said she wasn't interested in men, which was the truth. Though she could have more accurate said she's not interested in men or women, just Sumin.

Also Seju was drunk. Red and all. Same as Sumin when she cheated, red and drunk. You don't need to be blackout, shit-faced drunk to have your judgement and rationality impaired. So for both Seju and Sumin, they both made the conscious decision to drink while they were distressed/upset. So bad emotions + alcohol = impaired everything. Obviously, not excusing cheating in any capacity (I agree cheating is cheating), but we're all kidding ourselves if we think that both Seju and Sumin were 100% in their right mind. They're both shitheads for cheating on their partners at the time.
>>
>>2332743
>They're both shitheads for cheating on their partners at the time.
Again don't try to make it equal, Sumin made a mistake lured by Seju because you can't really throw away all the feelings they had together just like that; Seju made a mistake cause she wanted to make it, seriously go to a bar, drink a bit and seduce a male bartender with I'm only into girls pick up line?
There's a difference of almost cheating with your first love and doing it intentionally with a random guy for whole night in your gf bed.

Next you will tell me to treat equally a person who killed someone with someone who just wanted to do it but still didn't.
>>
>>2332568
Just trying to figure this out. Sumin is a hypocrit for allowing Sungji to forgive her?
>>
Seju cheated on Sumin, Sumin didn't forgive her.
Sumin cheated on Sungji, Sungji forgave Sumin. That's the difference. Both still cheated but the response of was different.
>>
>>2332802
What the anon above me said pretty much. Sumin is a hypocrite because she was so brutally unforgiving about Seju cheating, yet she later cheated anyway. And it's made worse because she was forgiven relatively easily even though she really didn't try to earn the forgiveness (Sungji was frustrated by this).

Again, it means nothing that Sumin was "lured by Seju." Pretty sure the bartender "lured" Seju to a certain degree since she refused him at first before accepting him. Everyone is fully accountable for their actions. People are always trying to make excuses for cheating. Seju didn't put a gun to anybody's head and force Sumin to cheat. Sumin made that choice herself. I say their cheating is "equal" in terms of accountability. The circumstances really make no difference. I'll also agree with previous anons have said: cheating is cheating.
>>
>>2332802
Cheating is cheating. Sumin is a hypocrite because she has double standard on cheating. Sungji being magnanimous isn't going to make her a lesser hypocrite.
>>
>>2332800
>Only Sumin's feelings are important when Seju cheated and only Sumin's POV should be considered when Sumin herself cheated.
Why try to make cheating looks unequal by putting emphasis just on Sumin's feelings on both cases? Random guy or first love, this only matters if we are solely interested in Sumin's feelings. So no, it doesn't matter, if we want to also consider Sungji's feelings.

They both cheated under the influence of alcohol and could have all the reasons or excuses they want, but it won't change the fact that they cheated and hurt their partner.
>>
>>2332898
Now that makes more sense.
>>
Oh the discussion of pitting female characters... sure to make the thread active. #Sadlife
>>
Neither Sumin nor Seju have the moral high ground. Both cheated. But if Sungji wants to forgive Sumin that's her choice.
>>
Oh Sungji, you pure maiden. What're you doing with these people....

I wish TG fleshed out Sungji's character more. She had a lot of potential and it seemed like they were setting up her backstory (childhood struggle, delayed maturity, feelings of isolation, Dawoon, etc). But ultimately it was abandoned. Such a shame.

Somebody said there's five chapters left? Is this true?
>>
>>2333017
>Pure maiden
I like so much. Who cares for the pure haters.
>>
>>2333022
>>2333017
>pure maiden
Are you thinking like some perverted old men?
>>
>>2333291
I think they mean that Sungji is a rather shallow character. She's a virginal bombshell that has no flaws, drama, or backstory. A 24-year old woman experiencing everything for the first time with bright-eyed wonder. She's so "pure" and naive that it's almost unbelievable, especially given the people she surrounds herself with.
>>
>>2332898
>The circumstances really make no difference. I'll also agree with previous anons have said: cheating is cheating.
And we disagree then, the circumstances are the big changing factor in how a person should divide Sumin "cheating" on Sungji with her first love she still cared about from Seju hard cheating with a random stranger done out of bad feelings towards her partner who instead of doting on her still was grieving about her dead parents.

The context of the cheating matter.
That's the difference, for me Sumin will never be as bad person as Seju only thanks to that and nothing of what you write will ever change that. I'm a bit mad at the author for adding that Sumin "cheating" scene, cause clearly its intention was to whiten Seju's betrayal with weak reasoning, look Sumin cheated too, Seju is not so bad anymore, they are the same, love my Seju too.

Everyone makes mistakes, but simply there are some mistakes you can't really forgive for.
Seju just had a bad luck of cheating on Sumin with a wrong person cause I'm 100% sure if Seju cheated on Sumin with a girl it wouldn't have such negative impact than her doing it with a random guy which clearly haunted Sumin even years later.
And people should remember that Sungji stopped the cheating act so Sumin didn't do it fully, I bet if Sungji found Seju and Sumin in bed after night of making out she would not forgive Sumin as she did now.
>>
>>2333369
... Let's agree to disagree then. Because we've got very different definitions of cheating.
>>
>>2333369
If you love someone then you do not cheat.

The circumstances should not matter if you really love someone.
>>
>>2333326
>virginal bombshell
It's not uncommon for young women in Asia to have no romantic/sexual relations prior to their supposedly once-in-a-lifetime marriage, let alone someone whose family is as protective as Sungji's.
>no flaws
Doesn't she have trouble connecting to people since most of them care about is her appearance? Like she always feels that she's one step behind other people? Being spoiled too much by one's family is a disadvantage in and of itself (First time pseudo cooking at the age of 24.) Furthermore, remember the time her friend taught her how to flirt? "Oh wait I have to write it down" which makes she seems to have no theory of mind/common sense. Also, her honesty can be a double-edged sword, but that's one of the things Sumin loves about Sungji, "She's good at saying unnecessary words."

>drama
Not everyone needs that in their life. People are paradoxical.

>given the people she surrounds herself with
What's your point here?
>>
>>2333394
By your logic, Seju didn't love Sumin. And Sumin didn't love Sungji, either.

Then what the heck are they doing?

Have you ever felt an uncontrollable rage of wanting to do something really bad that you think all you want right now is to do that even though if you did the consequences would be severe, your life would be ruined. When your judgment is totally clouded at that moment but for some reason you get over it and after that you thank God that you didn't do it?

Cheating is not black and white.

Seju could've cheated on Sumin with a woman instead. I may be biased here but that could've been much less damaging.
>>
>>2333369
for me Sumin will never be as bad person as Seju only thanks to that and nothing of what you write will ever change that

Lol ok. No wonder you cannot take sungji's feelings into this.

Like anon before said, cheating is cheating and i agree the perspective you should look is from the cheated person pov.

To sungji, the effect of sumin's cheating can be equally worse to when seju cheating to sumin. Sumin is her first love and first experience. Sumin cheating on her with her first love, who she's still in love with, is just as worse. Her cheating with seju is both emotional and physical, with feelings attached. If sungji doesn't intercept, they will both go all the way. But even if sungji does, the impact is also very much hurtful since sumin directly confess she still love seju directly after almost doing that.

You know what the difference? The difference is our sungji is our pure maiden, who is so forgiving, so rational, so loving despite her young age unlike sumin who is so destructive and like most said which i agree, hypocrite. She destroy not only herself but people's life around her just because of one cheating. She destroy seju's life by attaching her and abusing her emotionally instead of facing her problem like our clever sungji did. She always hurts sungji and makes sungji cries a lot because of her behavior since beginning of stories (walk away on sungji so suddenly, ignoring calls, and then cheat on her, put her on trouble doubt and uneasiness). Breaking hearts some of her ex-gf which some are really into her. All this is because of one cheating, which unlike sungji's case where sungji does no wrong to cause the cheating between seju and sumin. Sumin actuallu is part of the cause the cheating happen.

So all in all seju cheating and sumin cheating both are cheating and unforgivable. But in the end it depends on the receiver and how they take it. Sungji is purely forgiving and rational while sumin is just destructive and act on revenge.
>>
>>2333415
>Sumin actually is part of the cause the cheating happen.
>> sumin is also at fault of why the cheating between seju and the bartender guy happen
>>
>>2333401
Everything you're saying, especially the "no flaws" section, I wish TG went into more detail. I wanted to know more about Sungji's past and her struggles. We know everything under the sun about Sumin and Seju, past and present, but Sungji still remains an enigma.
>>
>>2333421
>sumin is also at fault of why the cheating between seju and the bartender guy happen
Well, if Sumin hadn't act like a bitch, rejected Seju and pretty much said she was at fault for her parent's death, maybe Seju wouldn't have gone full retard.
>>
I believe that Seju cheating with a man made it worse, it obviously plagues Sumin. But I believe she would still have been tormented and devastated if it was a woman. Past the initial cheating shock, the rest of the details are just salt on an already deep wound (who the person is, how they compare to you, what they did, etc). The point I'm trying to bring up now is that I believe the cheating hurt more for Sungji than Sumin's experience. It's the difference of your partner having a one-night stand with a stranger and no feelings attached vs with somebody they love and have history with. One feels deeper-rooted than the other, plus there's more concrete possibility of losing the person to the mistress.

Sumin cheated on Sungji with her first love, whom she still loves and they both still interact with.
Seju cheated on Sungji with a random person, no feelings attached who they'll both never see again.

I'd say Sungji got dealt the more painful cheating incident. Both Sumin and Seju got cheated on during their first love, pity.
>>
>>2333415
>Sungji is purely forgiving and rational while sumin is just destructive and act on revenge.
So how you would act in Sumin position if you would caught your cheating gf with someone you knew she wasn't interested sexually according to her but she did that anyway in your bed, in your flat you were living just to bait you, while you were in grieving mode after your parents died and you still wasn't in right mind of balance?

And Seju was Sumin first love too in that moment they wanted to have future with where Sumin was still innocent in her first real relationship, if anything Seju destroyed Sumin right there with her act which in return made both dependent on each other hard in very unhealthy and almost sick mode, but again it was Seju cheating which started this all.

I would gladly change my opinion about Seju cheating if we would actually see it in more detail from Seju insight, but from what we saw in the story so far it was just completely evil deed on Seju side just born from the sake that Sumin wasn't really paying attention to her.

If anything Seju act was destructive and did an act of revenge on Sumin by her cheating act.
>>
>>2333442
>in your bed, in your flat you were living
It was Seju's flat, actually.
>Sumin wasn't really paying attention to her.
She was a total bitch and blamed her for everything. It still doesn't excuse Seju's cheating.
>>
>>2333427
While I'm not excusing Seju's behavior at all, I think we forget that Sumin was wasting away and being a bitch to Seju for over a month straight. I'm sure Seju visited her daily, trying to be as patient as possible even with Sumin blaming her for the accident. The final straw was Sumin telling Seju, "Go abroad on your own. Leave me alone. I'm going to keep wallowing in my despair instead of moving forward. That dumb old ring? I don't know where it is. I don't care."

Sumin came to her senses right away after Seju left because she searched for the ring, bought flowers to apologize, and I assume was ready to turn over a new leaf. And the rest, of course, is history.
>>
I think we can all agree that Sumin and Seju created their own destructive circle of pain and misery due to poor communication, coping mechanisms, and crippling insecurity.

Sumin said they could never start over because they were both cowards who couldn't end things properly (ie talk). Break up and miss each other, the way Sungji broke up with Sumin. Seju was so passive and scared that she literally just let Sumin call all the shots. Of course she did manipulate things here and there (stalking and interfering).

My point is, both Sumin and Seju are at fault for this whole shitshow they've wrapped themselves up in.
>>
>>2333448
Yes, all the unfortunate started to unfold after sumin's parents death accident. I remember also team gaji answered on her ask.fm that seju also had it worst putting up with sumin's behavior during her tough time dealing with the death. I guess it's just she can't take it anymore, especially after seeing sumin lost the ring, no longer caring and then blaming her. Probably she thought there's no more future of her with sumin anymore when she's looking at the ring at the bar and she did the worst mistake. And yeah, the rest are history.

What if the plot twist is seju is the culprit of sumin's parents death, or someone from her family. Then sumin will just despise seju so much that she will willingly totally cut ties between seju and there's no more guilty or strings after it.
>>
>>2332314
Threesome happens. Glorious.
>>
>>2333446
>She was a total bitch and blamed her for everything. It still doesn't excuse Seju's cheating.

She blamed Seju to some degree, but she never told her openly about it, because she understood that it is not Seju's fault, but the grief she was experiencing prevented her from thinking rationally. And guys, a month after such a tragedy it is too little time to be able to start moving on.

And although I like Seju's character, but it's obvious that she slept with a guy to purposefully hurt Sumin.

And let's not forget that Sumin immediately after all that happened tried to move on, and maybe if Sumin had a little time to calm down and think, then she would have been able after some time to forgive Seju. But Seju's relative did not give the chance to Sumin. He abused her and mentally broke the already unstable psyche of a person, who recently lost her parents, and then the love of her life betrayed her in worst possible way, and after that she was abducted and tormented for several days... he also was left a scar that will remind her about it all her life.
>>
>>2333501
It's like everytime Sumin tries to move on something happens which prevents her to move on
>>
Have you all forgotten that Sumin actually tried to move on, but Seju's fucking stupid of a brother assaulted her causing her to not ever forget what went wrong with her relationship with Seju.
>>
>>2333501
>And let's not forget that Sumin immediately after all that happened tried to move on, and maybe if Sumin had a little time to calm down and think, then she would have been able after some time to forgive Seju. But Seju's relative did not give the chance to Sumin. He abused her and mentally broke the already unstable psyche of a person, who recently lost her parents, and then the love of her life betrayed her in worst possible way, and after that she was abducted and tormented for several days... he also was left a scar that will remind her about it all her life.
It's a lot to take for one person in a short period of time and who left alone in the world

>>2333515
Agree
>>
>>2333506
>>2333515
>>2333520
Yes, this is true. Although, I think Sumin was the one that started the toxic fuckbuddy cycle. After the assault, Seju was bedridden with grief and guilt. She said she'd wait for Sumin no matter what, and that she'd allow herself to be hated until death (to which Sumin pretty much said told her to just go ahead and die, ouch). Seju then allowed Sumin to hate her and accepted all her revenge (eg. calling Seju while she was fucking other girls).

And then one day out of the blue, Sumin came back and crawled into bed with Seju (guess all that empty sex couldn't fill the void in her heart). From this point, Seju just went with the flow because it's the direction Sumin was pointing their relationship towards. Plus, Seju is thrilled to be able to have Sumin in any capacity. She was content just being hated in Sumin's mind, so being hate-fucked is a big step up. By continuously coming back to Seju, Sumin was leading Seju on. Stringing her along forever, giving her hope. She's said to Sumin: "Sometimes, I feel like you still love me." And she tells herself, "If I wait long enough, Sumin will return to me in some capacity" and it's true. Even Sumin herself admits that she's the reason why Seju was never able to depend on anybody else. They both still use each other as emotional crutches.

>Seju: "I love you."
>Sumin: "You should have told me this when I actually wanted somebody to hold me."
>Seju: "I was afraid you'd hate me and leave me."

Such a toxic cycle these two fueled for themselves. As a reader, I'm perplexed how a dramatic sitdown screaming, crying conversation never happened in ten years. But these two have such a complicated (and unrealistic) backstory, that I can sympathize.
>>
>>2333520
>she was abducted and tormented for several days
Was it several days? I thought he just cut her up for that moment, said his piece, and let her go. Paramedics were already on the way, too.
>>
>>2333501
>it's obvious that she slept with a guy to purposefully hurt Sumin.

I think /u/ is divided into two camps:
> Seju drunk and slept with a man intentionally to hurt Sumin
>Seju drunk and made a mistake due to impaired rationality (could have been anyone)

I'm in the latter camp. Nami even mentioned that Seju never touched alcohol ever again (until this year). So, I assume Seju considers alcohol a factor in her making the biggest mistake of her life.
>>
>>2333570
>Was it several days?
I re-read the chapter, and it seems that he kidnapped and tortured her for several hours, and not for several days. But the scene was much more brutal than just "cut her up for that moment, said his piece, and let her go."

>I think /u/ is divided into two camps:
> Seju drunk and slept with a man intentionally to hurt Sumin

I re-read those chapters, too. And I noticed that Seju was pretty insensitive to someone who lost his parents only a month ago, because Seju was very angry that Sumin disrupts their plans, and instead of giving a little more time to Sumin, she began to scold her. Because the month that includes the transportation of parents from America to their homeland and arrange a funeral. It's just way too little time to be able to recover.

Then Seju went to the bar and picked up the bartender. Because of her anger at her, she let it happen. Excuse that she was very drunk does not work, since she had a bodyguard who followed her everywhere and who would not allow a dude to use his boss. She was angry at Sumin and anger clouded her mind, so, yes, she wanted to hurt Sumin and, yes, it was a momentary weakness and she regretted it deeply.

But because she fucked a man, it indeed hits very hard on Sumin, since there in one of the chapters, when her ex-girlfriend forced her to use a strap-on, Sumin's reaction was pretty telling.

And Sumin tried to move on several times.

P.S. I'm Seju fan, but I do not want to justify her this and other deeds when she purposefully sabotaged Sumin's relationship.
I'm not saying Sumin is an angel and she's not to blame for anything. I do not even like Sumin's character.
>>
I think putting the blame on anyone going through a depressive stage is pretty lame. Sumin was going through a major depressive episode.
>>
>>2333671
Ikr? Just fucking imagine losing your parents... What even?
>>
>>2333688
Some may argue that it's just grief but the signs point to a major depressive episode.
>>
>>2333688
This will sound insensitive, but life doesn't stop when bad things happen. I know everyone grieves and copes differently, but life has to go on, and at the end of the day, everybody's got a sob story and there's no time to accommodate everybody's. Sumin and Seju had plans to further their careers and their education. Left to her own devices, Sumin was going to just throw away her life (pretty sure her parents wouldn't want that). She definitely needed somebody like Seju to keep her focused. Seju comes from a background where she literally did not have the time nor luxury to ever be sad or show sadness. So I think this is where she has difficulty empathizing, because all she knows is producing results and how to move forward. Same thing we saw in the most recent chapter with gift-giving. Seju doesn't understand the warmth and sentimentality that comes from making a (shitty) scarf vs buying a fancy scarf. So again, not excusing Seju's behavior, but she's far from a villain.

Personal, but relevant story: My friend's mother passed away (father died 10 years prior) around his med school exams and let me tell you, not a day passed that he didn't sob hysterically for three months straight. But he still went to work, studied, aced his exams, and is now about to graduate med school. I didn't need to push him (the way Seju was trying to with Sumin), but I surely would have if he was going to let the past four years of school go down the drain.
>>
>>2333566
>By continuously coming back to Seju, Sumin was leading Seju on. Stringing her along forever, giving her hope.
Well, Seju was not idle either. She destabilize Sunin's relationships too, never given Sumin a chance to truly move on. So I say it was two-way road.
>>
>>2333709
That's the difference between grief and a major depressive episode. Your personal story is one of grief, Sumin on the other hand is going through a major depressive episode. I think it's something like 40 percent of grief cases after a month start to fit the criteria for Major Depression.
>>
>>2333660
>Then Seju went to the bar and picked up the bartender. Because of her anger at her, she let it happen. Excuse that she was very drunk does not work, since she had a bodyguard who followed her everywhere and who would not allow a dude to use his boss. She was angry at Sumin and anger clouded her mind, so, yes, she wanted to hurt Sumin and, yes, it was a momentary weakness and she regretted it deeply.
I agree with this. I think your answer is a good combination of what we're all arguing here. Her anger and sadness combined with alcohol was just a recipe for disaster. The alcohol allowed her to act on her anger, therefore waving off the bodyguard. Though, I'm in agreement with the other anon that it really could have been anyone she slept with, man or woman. Bartender just happened to be the one who struck up conversation and continued it. Seju was just angry, drunk, and at her wit's end. Such an unfortunate turn of events though since Sumin was coming to apologize the next day.

You know that saying in love?
>"Never go to bed angry."
WDTFS would have ended in 10 chapters if those two just hung around and talked shit out.
>>
>>2333709
Also i'm not vilifying Seju, her responses to Sumin say more about Korean Societies attitudes to depression than anything else to me.
>>
>>2333711
Agreed regarding two-way street, but while Sumin was on her regional fuck tour, Seju was bedridden with depression, listening to the phone calls whenever Sumin called. I think Seju's stalking and interventions didn't start until after Sumin initiated their fuckbuddy relationship... because Sumin changed their dynamic from "hating Seju from afar" to "hating Seju with my body."
>>
>>2333723
I was about to say the same thing. Asians tend to have a more... cold approach to depression, grief, and mental health issues. I was about to ask why nobody thought to have Sumin see a psychiatrist, but then remembered this is Asia.
>>
>>2333709
Only a month has passed.

And judging that she almost immediately went to apologize to Seju, the path to recovery has already begun, but if only Seju had given her a little more time.

To say that she throws away her future, this is a great exaggeration.

They wanted to escape to America from Seju's family, to study and start a new life there. And she was really upset and angry that this their plan was crumbling. And Seju fell, because her dream was falling apart.

They both are very selfish.
>>
>>2333734
This.
>>
>>2333727
>I think Seju's stalking and interventions didn't start until after Sumin initiated their fuckbuddy relationship... because Sumin changed their dynamic from "hating Seju from afar" to "hating Seju with my body."
Well we will never know this for sure, since only fragments of those times were shown to us, the authors never gave the full picture.
>>
>>2333734
>They both are very selfish.
It's good to be selfish you know but it was really immature of Seju to have a tantrum when Sumin just lost her parents and immature of Sumin to keep her as fuckbuddy for what revenge?
>>
>>2333727
Was Seju bedridden though? She definitely was bedridden while her brother first visited her and while he was torturing Sumin but was she still bedridden the one time we see Sumin call her while having sex.
>>
>>2333772
I'm pretty sure she answered that revenge call in bed. And that time Sumin came back to her for sex, Seju was also in bed.

Besides work and Sumin, what else does Seju even do? I don't even think she has hobbies. I've only ever seen her reading newspapers/magazines... with Sumin.
>>
>>2333875
She was in bed but what time was it? It may have been night time for all we know. It's never pitch black when you live in the city or highly populated areas due to outside lighting. She may still be going to work during the day unless there is a scene that specifically mentions that? Bedridden means you rarely leave the bed.
>>
>>2333884
>>2333884
>Bedridden means you rarely leave the bed.
It's obvious Seju wasn't completely bedridden. We saw four scenes where she looked distraught (not sleepy) in bed. TG doesn't need to spoonfeed us information about how exactly everyone's coping. It's pretty easily inferred that Seju was severely depressed and guilty after all the events that transpired. And like the other anon said, Seju doesn't seem to have any other hobbies, so it's not unreasonable to assume that outside of work hours, she mostly just... moped in bed, given the four scenes we saw.
>>
>>2333919
Don't disagree she wasn't depressed, just that she wasnt bedridden. Saying she was bedridden just seemed over dramatic to me.
>>
>>2333730
Yeah i agree. In my personal feelings, i feel sumin could have been better and i think my view is because asians sees depression as something that you shouldn't dwell or let on for too long. 1 month for me is enough.. majority of my friends whom i know that have lost both parents or one of them in tragedy usually takes up only 1 to 2 weeks to recover and be able to go to work again. They are still grieving and depress but they wont let their life moping around in house like lifeless person or not caring. I guess that's where i see sumin differently than people who keeps using sumin's parents death as one of excuse for her destructive behaviour and for her to act like what she is.
>>
>>2334041
The problem here is one of semantics. There is a difference between being depressed and having major depression, but we generally use the same word. Most people will just grieve and feel depressed in this situation, Sumin on the other hand is showing signs of having major depression.
>>
>>2334041
> In South Korea, mental illness is taboo, even within a family. Over 90% of suicide victims had some kind of mental disorder, but only 15% of them received proper treatment. Over two million people suffer with depression annually in South Korea, but only 15,000 choose to receive regular treatment. Because mental illnesses are looked down upon in Korean society, families often tell victims to get over it or to wait until it gets better. Since there is such a strong negative stigma on the treatment of mental illnesses, many symptoms go unnoticed and can lead to many irrational decisions including suicide.
>>
>>2333875
>Sumin was fucking drunk every time she got dumped and came back to Seju.

And let's not forget many Seju's dirty attempts to destroy Sumin's new relationships, even the one with Sungji.
>>
>>2334074
There's nothing semantic about them.
>I'm depressed = I'm sad I know it wait I'll get better soon.
>I have depression. Goddammit why people can't cure cancer by themselves?

Depression also has many types, so don't throw stop throwing "major depression" around.
>>
>>2334041
>depression
>1 and 2 weeks to recover
I think we can stop the discussion about mental illness here and concentrate on the romance of the MC instead.

They are going to have sex next week. Focus on this.
>>
>>2334111
>Seju's dirty attempts to destroy Sumin's new relationships, even the one with Sungji.
I only remember her sabotaging Sumin's redheaded boss that was cheating on her. Granted, there were better ways for Sumin to find out she was being cheated on, but I'm pretty sure no one could have predicted the the fiance going mad and beat up Sumin.

Sumin's other relationships ended on her own (lawyer, girl she spaced out on at the restaurant, etc). Her heart was just too guarded. And I don't know how many relationships happened before or after the redhead, since the flashbacks are out of order. Also, I don't think Seju really meant for Sungji to walk in on them fucking. Sure, she was gonna try to get under Sungji's skin, but she definitely wasn't planning on fucking Sumin that night. She seemed to have texted Sungji right before she even met with Sumin. There wouldn't have been time to text Sungji after or during the meeting with Sumin because she was too busy being... devastated (Sumin essentially cutting ties).

This whole manwha is just full of miscommunication and terrible circumstances.
>>
>>2334116
I'm hoping for some drama next week, like the return of the assassin.
>>
>>2331836
Is it weird that I found it weird that this chapter didn't have any sex or nudity ?
>>
>>2334301
Seju told Sungji to come over and pick the ring she left there. She knew very well what she was doing. She wanted Sungji to see them.
>>
>>2334809
Wasn't that obvious?
Seju upon hearing that Sumin still has some lingering feelings for her basically declared the war again on Sungji.

To her mistake Sungji showed up too soon before anything serious could happen which could damage Sumin and Sungji relation for real, she should remember her own cheating and message Sungji after sleeping with Sumin for whole night.
>>
>>2334933
>Sungji showed up too soon before anything serious could happen
Err... if I showed up and saw my girlfriend and her ex on top of each other, moaning, lips locked, half naked... the damage has already been loooooong done. Any more action past that is just salt in my wounds.

Hell, I'd be upset enough about Sumin being so damn secretive and chatting up Seju behind my back. It doesn't matter if they're talking about company business. If you feel the need to hide it, something's amiss. I think that's Sungji's biggest problem with Sumin: her lack of transparency and honesty (to herself and Sungji). It seemed like Sumin was making strides, until we saw her making a call in private to Seju about meeting up (before the assassin attack).
>>
File: C_Tg-c_UMAABXtD.jpg (128KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_Tg-c_UMAABXtD.jpg
128KB, 900x1200px
>>2333660
>Because of her anger at her,
It was not anger. It was her insecurity, anxiety and depression, according to Author.

>>2333476
>Yes, all the unfortunate started to unfold after sumin's parents death accident. I remember also team gaji answered on her ask.fm that seju also had it worst putting up with sumin's behavior during her tough time dealing with the death.

Exactly. This is the Author's intention, a series of misfortune.

On Team Gaji's old QnA

A) If Sumin Seju are not together, I think there's no way Seju can live. Please make her happy. 성지는 아직 젊잖아요, 수민이랑 헤어져도 기회도 많고 문제없이 잘살것 같은데, 세주는 수민이랑 헤어지면 살수가 없을것 같아요. 부디 세주의 짠내를 멈춰주세요ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Gyeomji) Hmm, I don't think that's the only way to make her happy. 세주의 짠내를 멈추는 방법이 한가지만은 아닐거에요

A) I'm so sorry for them, sorry for Sumin's parents death accident, Seju already felt guilty about the accident and Sumin blaming Seju for her parents death accident, and her suffering from her shitty family.
정말 안타깝네요. 수민이는 수민이대로 안타깝고 세주는 성장과정도 그렇고 안그래도 비행기 사고 죄책감이 클텐데 수민이가 그걸로 원망까지.. 에고 안타깝넹
Gyeomji) You are right, they were both immature, both at fault. 맞아요. 안타까운 일들이 연속으로.. 둘다 철이 없었고 잘못이 있어요.

Gyeomji) Seju is such an beauty, extremely rich, smart, has a killer body, she's got it all, she's too prefect. So I thought, her making mistake once, giving her one flaw was not a bad idea, hohoho. 세주 미인에다 엄청난 부자에 머리도 좋고 몸매도 좋잖아요. 다 갖췄잖아요, 너무 완벽하잖아요. 한번쯤 실수해야 인간미 있죠. 호호
>>
>>2335198

A) 정말 술이 웬수다.
Gyeomji) Wine is a turncoat. Go easy on the alcohol, you guys too. 술이 웬수죠. 여러분도 술 적당히 드세요.

A) I have no idea how it will end.어떻게 끝날지 도대체 감이 안와요.
Gyeomji) It ain't over till it's over. 끝날때까지 끝이 아니다. ㅎㅎ
>>
>>2335198
Interesting thing about Seju possibility of being happy without being in a relationship with Sumin. Does it mean all she needs is have Sumin in her life, even as a foe? Or friend? After the latest chapter I got the feeling they could go back to being friends without benefits. If Seju respects Sumin's choices this time, of course. Because Sumin moved on, changed and she's not who she used to be even not very long time ago, not to mention 10 years back. It's impossible to ignore their past together, they grew up close to each other. But I think it's possible for them to forgive each other and not lose the connection. Hopefully Seju can accept Sungji all the way too because this blondie is one hell of a young lady and she won't give up, ever, lol
>>
Sumin lost her parents
Seju lost her ring.

How fucked up is Seju? To be honest, she got more disgusting to me when she slept with the bartender. No I didn't see she had a bodyguard, if she was dragged then that bartender deserved to be run over by an 8 wheeler truck, if she slept with the bartender to piss Sumin, I don't get her, she'll really lose Sumin. Now she wants Sumin back... Beyotch please.
>>
>>2335489
> Seju lost her ring.
Wrong! Sumin lost her ring not Seju.
>>
>>2335500
No. She did. Of course the ring was lost by Sumin but still she lost her ring.

How lucky Seju didn't get STD though. What a horrible life though.
>>
>>2335502
When did Seju lose her ring? What chapter is this?
She was playing with it at the bar.
Sumin lost her ring and found it under the couch or bed.
>>
>>2335489
>Sumin lost her ring
it was not a mere ring but Sumin& Seju's future and only hope to Seju, but Sumin thought nothing of it because she thought her parents accident was Seju's fault, she blaming Seju, thus she had to throw a tantrum, glaring, shouting, shutting herself off from her to get back at her.
Her mind was so fucked up and twisted.

>>2335502
>How lucky Seju and Sungji didn't get STD though.
Yeah, since Sumin is at high risk.
>>
>>2335551
>because she thought her parents accident was Seju's fault, she blaming Seju, thus she had to throw a tantrum, glaring, shouting, shutting herself off from her to get back at her.
I do recommend you to re-read those chapters. Because everything was different than how you describe it
>>
>>2335586
>I do recommend you to re-read those chapters.
And I do recommend you to read Korean raw and Team Gaji's QnA.
>>
>>2335588
I recommend someone post a translation of the QnA because the people who can't read Korean don't know how to read the QnA therefore are lacking in info. How can you back up all these points without confirming the facts, if there are facts in Korean and you understand them then source it.
>>
>>2335588
Everytime somebody posts translations for the ask.fm Q&A's, it provides *a lot* of clarity and clears up misunderstandings. Are there anymore Q&A's we're missing? Is anybody willing to compile them? Because it seems like the non-Korean readers would benefit greatly and it would aid our discussion and put an end to a lot of assumptions.
>>
>>2335603
>>2335606
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these Q&A sessions are relatively frequent. I would also be interested in translations, since I've seen many anons reference outside facts from them.
>>
>>2335588
>Telling non-Koreans to go read the raws and Korean Q&A's
Obviously, we would if we could. And discussions on this *English-based* board would be a whole lot different.
>>
>>2335613
Agree, but it's not easy to learn another language. I speak 4 languages, none of them is Asian although I'm trying to learn Japanese (manga/anime) and Chinese (business), no time for Korean. And for a few titles of manhwa... it's not nearly to the top of my list.
>>
Hooray for today. <24 Hrs to go.
>>
The discussions lately have been great after each chapter. Can't wait to see what new discussion emerges with this next chapter. I think there's going to be drama this chapter.
>>
are the raws out yet?
>>
I will translate the new chapter arriving in approximately 47 minutes later.

It will take upto one to two hours depending on length and difficulty of the translations.

Please keep that in mind and wait for me to release the chapter here.

It will be an imgur upload again.
>>
>>2339053
thank you for the later imgur-link.
take your time, anon.
>>
>>2339053
Sounds good reliable anon.
>>
>>2339053
Thank you very much. It has to be said since you have the kindness to offer us a translation.
>>
>>2339053
you are the best. thank you very much
>>
ch81 raw: http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/No3Qf8pC/file.html
>>
>>2339075
I didn't understand a thing but is it telling me to wait for another week to see what's next? I will wait impatiently.
>>
>>2339075
No Seju...so she did not interrupt them and it was just like any other old sex chapter...
>>
>>2339080
Bye bye Seju
>>
Wow!, this chapter was Hot!!. Im now off to cool off.
>>
>>2339075
For a small girl, Sumin sure is strong.
>>
Not only Seju was kinda left behind, but in few chapters to this to go over we never saw Nam anymore
>>
>>2339075
Thank you!

I can't understand why the entire, SHORT, chapter is all sex. How does TG plan to deal with everything in the next 4 chapters that we have left? It's not enough time at all.
>>
>>2339104
>no substantial developments
I was a bit disappointed, actually.
>>
>>2339080
But it isn't even as long as the ones prior to it.
>>
>>2339080
I wonder if the author hasn't had the intended ending in mind. Where's the peak.
>>
>>2339075
Well, that was short.
>>
File: ss (2017-05-18 at 11.52.10).jpg (79KB, 705x375px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-18 at 11.52.10).jpg
79KB, 705x375px
What Does the Fox Say? Chapter 81

Rough Translations.

https://imgur.com/a/qdacP

Previous Chapters https://mega.nz/#F!TZVzSaxJ!_v_u82HpWHHOgNoYJGi2lg
>>
>>2339104
I am asking myself the same. So much things to work on and they decided to did one more sex chapter...we had enough of sex, development is what I want
>>
>>2339118
Maybe TG will extend WDTFS and it won't end next month? I did wish for at least *some* plot, even in the form of a cliffhanger. But whatever, the sex was hot. I'm always impressed by partners who are purely tops and never cum themselves. That last "whine" sfx was cute af.

You're lightning fast, Kind Anon! Thanks!
>>
>>2339118
Thank you for the hard work.
>>
>>2339118
Thx a lot anon you are the best!
>>
>>2339118
>Chapter 81
Thanks for sharing!
Looks like someone got over the insecurity of being looked in the eyes when having sex . Granted blonde is pretty slim, but former Team Leader has some strength to hold her up against the wall, and carry her to the bed .
Who didn't see that interruption coming?

>>2339124
Speak for yourself. I like what happened in 81, and given a vote of yea or nah on if I would want the chapter to have been less or no sex I would vote for having it.
>>
>>2339128
When she was with Seju she was like that too? I don't remember. Most times she was top, have we ever seen Seju on top of her?
Seems that Sumin kinds dislike being bottom. Like you said she never cum
>>
>>2339128
To be fair, most of the texts was moaning.
>>
>>2339141
>>2339128
>seen she never cummed
>never seen she has cummed
>never seen she has never cummed
>>
File: f6FHmBm.jpg (434KB, 720x2679px) Image search: [Google]
f6FHmBm.jpg
434KB, 720x2679px
She has a girlfriend and needs, too, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>2332437
Called it on the Pussyblock.
>>
>>2332437
>>2339148
It happens. The reason is surprisingly lame, however.
>>
>>2339118
Thank you, Anon.

Sumin should follow Sungji into the bath.
Wow!! Iam delighted, Sungji said i love you to Sumin. Haha, I think Sungji is a little pissed.
>>
>>2339141
Sumin is usually a service top. She's also very shy about her own needs.
>>
>>2339152
>Sungj said, "I love you"
Is there anything new about that?
>>
>>2339147
Do you really thing Seju had no idea what they were cooking out there? :P She knew exactly how to ruin the mood, didn't she? And gosh, those frustrated faces, hahaha. They're such kiddos in this chapter!
>>
>>2339154
She never said that before so yes.
>>
>>2339141
We've seen Seju top Sumin several times. Sumin obviously does cum (albeit less frequently than her partners), but she definitely is a power top. Usually prefers to be the aggressor. I think she just gets off on getting others off. There are people like that. I've personally never met or been with somebody with a... "give/receive ratio" quite like Sumin's though.
>>
>>2339156
>needs
What frustrates me is Sumin's blatantly lying to Seju about that. Why can't she tell Seju the truth?
>>
>>2339158
>less frequently than her partners
You're suffering from attentional bias. The way her sex life is portrayed is not the representative of all the times Sumin has had sex.
>>
>>2339141
>Seems that Sumin kinds dislike being bottom. Like you said she never cum.
I think to remember one of the earlier chapters with Sungji, Sumin was bottom and I think that Sumin even came.
>>
>>2339161
That's a given, of course. But I don't think there's any argument that Sumin prefers to be the giver. Like the other anons said, she prefers being dominant and is rather bashful about her own needs. Which is quite endearing.
>>
>>2339157
I. on the other hand, remember that she has said so a dozen times at least.
>>
>>2339159
Sumin is being a huge kid ever since she met Sungji who woke that side of her up. Seju is like a mom in whatever's left of their relationship. I think she always kind of was like that. She's older, rich, she always took care of Sumin until she had to ruin everything with that bartender.
>>
>>2339165
Also after giving, it's easy to come off aka masturbate.
>>
>>2339154
Yes. It was always Sumin who said "i love you" and Sungji never answered.
>>
>>2339163
She was shy to the point where she was unable to tell Sungji what she likes, but she end up oversensitive which mean she came. Hard.
>>
>>2339167
Seju - mother
Sungji - girlfriend

It all makes sense.
>>
>>2339159
Sumin herslf said she still loves Seju.
>>
>>2339167
>Seju is like a mom
>>2339171
I think y'all've got it backwards.
>>
>>2339159
I think in this case, the lie is a harmless one. An etiquette lie, if you will. People don't normally explicitly say, "Yeah, I'm fucking right now" when somebody asks what you're doing. It's either implied or just not something you outright say. Plus, I'm sure deep down Sumin knew Seju already knew. And Seju definitely knew Sungji and Sumin were at least together. After all, she's the president of the company and I'm sure she'd notice that Sungji was absent that day.
>>
>>2339167

They are both the same age: 34.
Hard to believe by the way the both of them behave.
SungJi is 24 and pretty much act her age.

As for Sumin, we do not see her cuming often but it doesn't mean she doesn't. I know there some girls who are giver only but I believe those are rare and usually very butch like. Also must be hurtful is your partner don't let you pleasure her.
>>
>>2339169
>Sumin said that when Sungji was close to come
>This time Sungji said it first.
All right. But isn't it hard to answer when you're coming? Being able to register your lover's loving words is mentally taxing enough at that moment.
>>
>>2339166
Sumin did. Sungji did not.
>>
>>2339172
Yeah love as in I love fucking someone else.
>>
>>2339169
Explains why Sungji was extra frustrated then. It was her first time saying, "I love you." A beautiful moment interrupted.
>>
>>2339175
>a white lie
I did not mean it like that. She could just say something along the lines of "I'm having somebody over. Can you stay there for a bit?"
>Seju knew
Sungji has a leave of absence this day.
>>
>>2339167
No, Sumin is a couple of months older than Seju.
>>
>>2339172
The translation wasn't perfect though. She said she can't ignore her. Yes, there's love, but it's not the love you share with your second half. You must not forget they grew up together and were very close for years. Seju was her first love and will always remain it. But Sungji is the most important person in her life now. It just doesn't mean she can forget about Seju and be ok with her ending up dead.
>>
>>2339184
>couple of months older
And?
>>
>>2339183
The mood was already ruined.
>>
>>2339185
>translations
They were both "Saranghae yo", as in Aishiteru in Japanese, if memory serves me right.
>>
>>2339184
Yeah so? Older is older, no matter how much. Sumin was always a shy kid, she changed after Seju's psycho brother scarred her and came back to her old self once she started seeing Sungji.
>>
>>2339185
was that my translations?
can you point me out to which chapters that was translated?
I would like to check again.
Please.
>>
>>2339178
Off the top my head, try to dig up the chapter in which Sumin had back pain and failed to fuck Sungji.
>>
>>2339180
Yeah, Sumin is such a crazy bitch.
>>
>>2339190
>shy
What are you basing it on?
>>
>>2339180
>>2339196
Get over your Sejufag. Don't insult Sumin.
>>
>>2339196
She's a role model.
>>
>>2339192
Not your translation.

Can't remember the exact chapter where Sungji and Sumin were in a bed and Sumin explained Sungji the situation with Seju.

She was honest out there. Although you did a mistake last chapter - a day of paid leave instead of a month ;)
>>
>>2339190

What's wrong with your logic, if someone is one hour or one day older than you they will be way more mature than you?

The world doesn't work like this, someone 5 years younger than you can be more mature than you will ever be.

I feel sorry that where you live is so white and black and none of the people younger than you will ever be nature in your eyes.
>>
File: 3.jpg (79KB, 456x877px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
79KB, 456x877px
>>2339178
>>
>>2339198
You know, a girl who is "insulted" for fucking girls is not really insulted. *winks*
>>
>>2339193
Oh, you're right. That was the first time anybody said I love you.
>>
>>2339204
Shut up. I was right because I'm ten years your senior.
>>
>>2339197
Re-read sex flashbacks from Sumin-Seju before the bartender (although it was shown a few times after the bartender too) and then Sumin being topped by Sungji who by the way saw her embarrassment and admitted to it in her thoughts.
>>
>>2339208
>love as in I love fucking someone else.
>I love you
I see it as you're playing down Sumin's feelings towards them. At any rate,...
>>
>>2339211
>a shy kid
>not open up to being vulnerable in a relationship
What?
>>
>>2339204
a couple of months in asian culture is a lot. also, enough to call sumin with an "-ah", which is used to way younger people from yourself. not to mention, seju was always "the adult one" so your point is invalid. especially when even tg pointed seju is a perfect character who made just one mistake in her life - cheated.
>>
>>2339202

I'm so stupid...

sorry...
>>
>>2339217
Naaah, it's ok. We're just humans, we make mistakes every day :) You're gold here and I bow to you for doing your hard work with translations and giving them to us so fast every time the new chapter comes out.
>>
>>2339216
>A couple of months older is a lot in Asia
No, no it isn't. Only birthday differences in years (or around 10 months older) count.
>Sumin-ah
Sumin did say Seju-ah to Seju before. Does that make Sumin older than Seju?
>The adult one
Citations, please.
>A perfect character
>Maturity
???
>>
>>2339220
Bwahaha. An imperfect character. Maturity of a teenybopper.
>>
>>2339158
So with Seju she used to be bottom more times...
>>
>>2339224
>Getting off by getting your partner off
What's up with your reading comprehension?
>>
>>2339216

"Ah" is used amount friends of the same age or just friends. It's called 반말.
One of my classmates is born in March while I am born in January, in Korean term it's mean we are born the same year (January and February babies are considered as born the year before in Korea). I always used ah with this person and other one born between March to December. As well you don't use 'ah' /반말 with everyone and not with everyone younger than you.

You need to be friends with the person, for them to agree to it, never use ah on a rich kid without asking them or their family, never use ah on teenagers you don't know.

I've been living in Korea since 2010 I'm very aware of the seniority status. Yet I never hear of this maturity thing because someone is 1 month older than someone else.
>>
What chapters were Seju's cheating storytelling? I want to reread the manwha but I want to skip those chapters. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>2339226
>January and February babies are considered as born the year before in Korea)
It's the same in Japan, with kids born before April 1.
>ah's usage
We can easily deduce that from reading the manhwa, though.
>seniority status
It's true that Seju is considered as an "upper" in the relationship with Sumin since she's way more wealthy and more socially powerful than Sumin. That said, it's no way related to their ages.
>>
>>2339229
>Seju's cheating storytelling
What do you mean?
>>
>>2339220
>No, no it isn't. Only birthday differences in years (or around 10 months older) count.
You need to educate yourself on age importance in Asian, particularly Korean, culture. For them, it doesn't matter how much someone's older. It can be even a few days.

>Sumin did say Seju-ah to Seju before. Does that make Sumin older than Seju?
When?

>Citations, please.
Q&A with TG (parts of it are here).

Scarf scenes (both times - when they were kids and when Sumin was knitting for Sungji).
Scenes from times when they were kids and young adults up to the moment where Sumin found Seju with the bartender.
After Sumin got beaten by redhead's fiance.
When Sumin got sick.
>>
>>2339223
Gyeomji) Seju is such an beauty, extremely rich, smart, has a killer body, she's got it all, she's too prefect. So I thought, her making mistake once, giving her one flaw was not a bad idea, hohoho. 세주 미인에다 엄청난 부자에 머리도 좋고 몸매도 좋잖아요. 다 갖췄잖아요, 너무 완벽하잖아요. 한번쯤 실수해야 인간미 있죠. 호호
>>
>>2339233
I think it was the blue haired storytelling it. I can't exactly remember. If you know the chapters, pls do tell. I just want to reread the whole story except those.
>>
Fyi,
Sumin-ah
Seju-yah
Sungji-yah
>>
>>2339235
And I hate them for that... Seju is my fave
>>
>>2339226
I know different version so maybe it depends where you live? Have you visited the entire Korea, including the most Confu part? My very good friend was reprimended after he didn't use a formal term to his less than a month older co-worker...
>>
>>2339238
Only desperate hets love her because they can relate being humiliated.
>>
>>2339238
Sumin in my case, but I like Seju too. Just out of team blonde picture XD
>>
>>2339234
>educate myself
I'm Asian. So I know what I'm talking about.
>when
Seju, after hearing Sumin said Seju-ah: Nowadays you only say that when you want something from me.
>when Seju giving Sumin a scarf
Are you implying that being "younger" means you can't take care of someone?
>Sumin knitting a scarf for Sungji
How does this prove your point that Seju's always the adult one?
>scenes from times when they were kids
Be specific and define kid.
>After Sumin got beaten by redhead's fiance
What did you expect Sumin to do at that time? Woman the fuck up?
>When Sumin got sick
Refresh my memory, please.
>>
>>2339237
Eli5 on the difference?
>>
>>2339235
What Team Gaji was saying is anything but subjective opinions. Different people have different ideas about what constitutes "perfection."
>>
>>2339236
If you're going to reread the whole thing anyway, just skip the chapter once you see that plot point coming up in the beginning of each chapter. It's not difficult to spot when those chapters are coming while reading.
>>
>>2339231

Never try to deduce the usage of 반말 from kdrama or manhwa. It's very very complicated and each case is different.

In Korea you can be "upper" in the relationship just based on the school you are going or you went in the past.

>>2339234
>You need to educate yourself on age importance in Asian, particularly Korean, culture. For them, it doesn't matter how much someone's older. It can be even a few days.

You are wrong. I've explained it here >>2339226
already.

>>2339239

I've been in Seoul for 7 years and traveled a lot in Korea. Gf is from a very small city in Korea, where basically everyone know everyone. So small that I was the first foreigner to be there and was like a tourist attraction to them.

And who on the earth use informal speech on co worker? Especially if the co worker is a Sunbae, you need to use 입니다 till one day your sunbae say you can use 요. You will never able to use informal speech on a sunbae expected if you are best friend or childhood friend.

I still use 입니다 with one of the kid I tutor and who is only 13yo. Because
>>
>>2339242
Well, the fact is that Sumin is childish (so is Sungji, but she can be more mature than Sumin desu). And she's quite embarrassed so many times it's ridiculous sometimes. Seju was never like that.
>>
>>2339247
Yeah, I skipped all the flashbacks, turns out Sungji had been holding up a lot over time. Still don't know why she's till not blown up yet.
>>
>>2339247
So I take it as no one remembers... I totally understand. I'll try that.
>>
>>2339249
> the usage of 반말
Point made.
> the school you are going or you went in the past.
It is, in Asia, apparently.
>>
>>2339239
>>2339226
>>2339242
Translator here.

Yes, though usually they don't make huge fuss about 'senior junior' thing if it's only few hours difference, (though, some siblings like to fight over that) if the person A is few months older than person B, it depends on how person B feels. Person A can ask Person B to address themselves with 'senior' way of speaking, or they can simply say 'don't worry about it, just talk to me like a friend.'.

>>2339239

Yes. Your friend was reprimended for talking friendly with a co-worker when they need to uphold a professional standard in the work space. If that co-worker looked older or have a higher status at a job, it is simply required.

The other anon spoke with 'ah' to his friend in school, which is a more relaxed space and friendly space, so that's normal.

As this>>2339249 anon says, it's a case-by-case.
>>
>>2339250
>Sumin is childish
When was she?
/sigh
>>
>>2339249
That guy a friend of mine didn't use a formal term wasn't a Sunbae. They didn't use formal terms outside of work and this one time a friend of mine forgot to use it at work... he end up with a "how you should treat your elders" talk. He's in Busan.
>>
>>2339237
>>2339243

yah - used after a syllable ending with a vowel

ah - used after a syllable ending with a consonant
>>
Is there any Team Blonde left here? Twitter is full of Team Pink, for some reason.
>>
>>2339263
Team Blonde here!
>>
File: f6FHmBmbum.jpg (24KB, 114x176px) Image search: [Google]
f6FHmBmbum.jpg
24KB, 114x176px
>>2339263
Hey yeah!
>>
File: OvxmGRH.jpg (100KB, 371x608px) Image search: [Google]
OvxmGRH.jpg
100KB, 371x608px
>>2339257
Childish Sumin is the cutest.
>>
File: wTdXvr1.jpg (38KB, 720x357px) Image search: [Google]
wTdXvr1.jpg
38KB, 720x357px
>>2339266
Blushed Sumin is the world's most adorable.
>>
File: CpzKNWj.jpg (46KB, 718x389px) Image search: [Google]
CpzKNWj.jpg
46KB, 718x389px
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (37KB, 241x333px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
37KB, 241x333px
>>2339266
>>
File: hMcY8zL.jpg (155KB, 718x1538px) Image search: [Google]
hMcY8zL.jpg
155KB, 718x1538px
That Sumin's reaction.
>>
>>2339266
Btw, are you confusing being childish with being childlike?
>>
File: zawfawf.jpg (54KB, 286x356px) Image search: [Google]
zawfawf.jpg
54KB, 286x356px
>>
>>2339274
Reminds me of drunk people laying down on the street without anybody helping in Korea and Japan. Poor Sumin.
>>
>>2339269
>>
File: 17.jpg (131KB, 869x1678px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
131KB, 869x1678px
>>
>>2339276
>comparing Sungji to that brainlet
>>
>>2339278
Can you I tampons if I'm still a virgin?
>>
File: ddd.jpg (51KB, 426x241px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
51KB, 426x241px
>>
>>2339270
I wonder where the fox came from?
>>2339274
I imagine that's a woman's stocking around her head.
>>
>>2339284
>Where did the fox come
Is this sarcasm?
>stocking
The salesclerk must've been really confused when Sungji tried tying the tie which she planned on giving Sumin around her forehead.
>>
>>2339284
maybe she has a hidden closet full of them, lol
>>
I wish there were an anime for wdtfs. It's gonna be the best yuri animation ever on the planet.
>>
File: c29.jpg (88KB, 608x258px) Image search: [Google]
c29.jpg
88KB, 608x258px
>>
>>2339291
Keep 'em coming.
>>
File: foxy.jpg (124KB, 394x919px) Image search: [Google]
foxy.jpg
124KB, 394x919px
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (116KB, 409x644px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
116KB, 409x644px
>>
File: wew.png (481KB, 803x872px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
481KB, 803x872px
>>2339118
A whole chapter of nothing. Is it really going to end in 4 chapters? Because unless they're hit by a truck next chapter, not a single plotline will be finished in such a short time.
>>
File: tada.jpg (220KB, 727x601px) Image search: [Google]
tada.jpg
220KB, 727x601px
>>
>>2339303
Sumin was so innocent and carefree back then although I get it that she's not a teenager anymore.
>>
>>2339301
>Extra wet than normal
>Can't cum
>>
File: honey.jpg (96KB, 717x872px) Image search: [Google]
honey.jpg
96KB, 717x872px
Sumin does enjoy being called "honey."
>>
>>2339283
>3000 won
Wrong translation. 300000 won.
>>
File: love.jpg (367KB, 718x1206px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
367KB, 718x1206px
And we know this is love.
>>
File: Wwsee8g.jpg (147KB, 402x670px) Image search: [Google]
Wwsee8g.jpg
147KB, 402x670px
Why can't you go to some hotel?
>>
>>2339310
>And we clearly know this is s.e.x.
>>
>>2339118
>僕WDTFS
Not related. Are you male, anon?
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/zsrgks.pdf
>>
I wonder how this will end, if TG already has the ending in their head. I can't imagine Sumin and Sungji being endgame without Seju somehow being a part of their lives. The girl just can't live without Sumin and TG said she won't die. I can't imagine Sumin and Seju being endgame either, because Sumin seems actually in love with Sungji and serious about their relationship. The only way I see this triangle being resolved is if Sungji dumps Sumin forever and moves on, then Sumin and Seju finally talk and forgive each other for everything they did the last ten years but don't get back together. The 3 of them move on. But so far it seems unlikely because Sungji is happy with Sumin, but something could happen the next chapters that will break the status quo and make Sungji realise she doesn't want to deal with Seju's shit anymore, which will lead to her running away from Sumin and Seju.
I can't wait to see the ending of this mess
>>
>>2339311
Can't leave Seju by herself outside of work hours. I wonder if Seju couldn't just hang with Nami some days.
>>
>>2339324
This.
>>
>>2339315
>can't live without Sumin
Encore.
>Sumin seems to be in love with Sungji
I'm speechless.
>Sungji dumps Sumin
>forever

>red string of fate tied Sumin and Sungji
>Seju refused to be a part of it
There you have it.
>>
>>2339327
Go sleep with me when I'm bored, would you?
>>
>>2339322
Anon, this chapter was already posted in this thread.
>>
how is sumin so strong, being so small
>>
>>2339324
Seju: Finally it suddenly dawns on me if that I really truly love Sumin, I should let her go. Let go the fuck to America, away from your fucking brat brothers and Sumin forever. I sincerely give you and Sumin my blessing. Sayounara.
>>
poor girl, she just wants to have sex. seju totallly cock blocked them
>>
>The average height of a Korean female in 2010 is 5'2''
>>
>>2339324
Not gonna happen. Not after "I love you" and all the things she said to Seju, with "this time is different" and "things changed" being the most important. She's stubborn, she won't dump Sumin. There's also the red string of fate. Everything we're getting in latest chapters is screaming Sumin & Sungji ending up together and there's no way Sumin would go back to Seju if Sungji broke up with her again - it happened before and Sumin end up in a crying mess, refused Seju and told her very specifically she "loved her" - past time and that they can't go back to each other. Besides, there's also a friendship option and forced leave from the country if the assassin hits again. TG said Seju doesn't need to be in a relationship with Sumin to be happy, which chapter 80 proved a lot - she was ok with being friends. She grew up.
>>
>>2339337
>>2339341
>>
File: plushh.jpg (165KB, 995x592px) Image search: [Google]
plushh.jpg
165KB, 995x592px
>>
>>2339340
cunt blocked correction
>>
>>2339340
Seju is such a dickhead, amirite?
>>
>>2339290
Can an anime be made from a Korean manhwa?
>>
>>2339348
Nah. She just a sweet pussy.
>>
>>2339349
Or a VN. I would go batshit crazy learning Korean if there were one.
>>
>>2339345
The fox says Sungji-ah.
>>
>>2339341
I am average height yesssssss, but all my friends tower over me (btw korean)
>>
>>2339346
or clit blocked
>>2339349
anime is japanese.... not Korean.
If anything it would be a K-drama
>>
>>2339350
Yes, such a pussy. How can a coward be sweet? Oxymoron.
>>
>>2339360
Any 3D involvements would render the story being less ideal. So thanks, but no. Korean cartoon or Korean VN to the rescue.
>>
>>2339361
Pussy doesn't mean coward. That's just sexist.
>>
>>2339363
>https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/100990/how-does-pussy-come-to-mean-coward
>>
>>2339364
No thanks. Sexist people are sexist.
>>
>>2339365
Eh? Okay you SFW, ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>2339367
*SJW
Expect this to get deleted.
>>
>>2339362
But I'm just saying mostly likely there is not a chance of it getting a animation version. Any webtoon that has gotten a show became K-dramas. I don't think I have ever heard of a webtoon getting an animation. Like that is Korea's thing K-dramas, and Japan has anime.
>>
>>2339372
Hence I said I wished. There isn't enough yuri in the world.
>>
>>2339372
Citrus is getting an anime tho.
>>
>>2339376
Are you an idiot? Citrus is an manga from Japan.....
WDTFS is webtoon from Korea.....
>>
>>2339310
Their relationship is just sex. nothing but shallow and childish.
>>
>>2339376
Cause it's a manga.
>>2339379
Okay troll.
>>
>>2339379
plus, boring
>>
>>2339381
Ignore them. The most important thing to know is that Sungji is the one who moves Sumin's heart. That's all that matters.
>>
>>2339387
Sigh more hets trolls will now come because finally a legit good yurilicious.
>>
>>2339387
Since my very fav character is Sumin, all I can say, I want her to end up with Sungji who made her feel again. She made her love and be loved. She takes care of her. She knows when to use hugs, when not. She just... knows how to treat Sumin. She knows it better than Seju ever did. And, most importantly, she's ordinary. Not rich and spoiled, she knows the value of money, life, friendship and love which Seju never really did because she comes from a sick and rich family. I can't say she's stupid, because she's not. She's actually extremely intelligent and an amazing businesswoman (the best out of all her siblings), BUT she just doesn't know how a normal life looks like, what normal people feels (which she proved after Sumin parents died and she was all "move on already" even though the poor kiddo just buried them and lately in a supermarket). I remember Sumin talking to her about it once, about herself being too ordinary for a girl like Seju. And Seju always felt like Sumin was about to leave her. Now, with the way Sumin loves Sungji, it's impossible for Seju to still be there, but I'm not sure how TG will end. The assassin is still there, the triangle is still not solved from Seju's side, Sumin's tattoo history is still not out for Sungji... 4 chapters are not enough to deal with all of it. Especially when they're just 12-14 pages long.
>>
>>2339387

So Sumin had to ask "What if i want to go back to Seju?"
>>
>>2339396
why would she want to go back to her when she's head over heels about sungji?
>>
>>2339394
>she knows the value of money, life, friendship and love which Seju never really did
Yeah, that's why Seju still cherishes Sumin and their memories, relationship they had so much.
>>
>>2339397
>head over heels about sungji
So she cheated.
>>
I lovely Sungji and Sumin together and hope they are endgame. I do like Seju and I hope she finds peace away from Sumin.
>>
>>2339437
Probably not away from Sumin, but at least out of Team Blode relationship. Sumin deserves what's best and Seju is not such person. Not after sleeping with a guy, her bro hurting her badly and 10 years of manipulations in which she made it clear she wants Sumin broken and hurt so bad she even told that other guy his fiance cheated on him with Sumin and he end up beating the crap out of her so bad she end up defeated emotionally and physically in Seju's arms. This isn't how you treat the person you love. This isn't anything near to love. It's sadism... That doesn't mean Sumin was an angel, because she wasn't. But she was not nearly as cruel to Seju as Seju was to her and after some time she stopped calling her while Seju kept her manipulations going.
>>
Guess the best thing I could wish they would do now, was make a good end to Seju, and for that I mean that she should move to Europe and be happy there and not even say bye to Sumin, it's a lost battle, she won't have Sumin back.
>>
>>2339449
TG said Seju can be happy without Sumin so PROVE IT TG, give Seju a happy ending away from the object of her obsession.
>>
>>2339475
That's what I am waiting for... but how they will do it in 4 chapters I don't have idea
>>
>>2339486
It's easier to make Seju let go than to make Sumin go back to Seju, that's for sure. But I can't get why Sumin chose to pick Seju from work over spending the day with Sungji who took a day off for her. Seju for sure is not out of her game yet and she's playing dirty again.
>>
>>2339487
I would rather want it for her to give up, TG messed up a lot already with Seju's character, so it would be easier to make her let go and leave abroad in 1 damn chapter than trying to get Sumin back in 4...
>>
>>2339493
agree, but it doesn't look like it'll go this way. we've just got 2 chapter wasted on solving absolutely nothing.
>>
They fked up the manhwa. It started good then gradually it became boring and predictable.
Such waste... the characters deserved a better story and more development, but they got just sex scenes.
>>
I want to see Sungji and Sumin at Sungjis friends wedding. This better happen in the next 4 chapters or it'd be a waste of a scene last chapter.
>>
>>2339521
I don't think we'll see it. Too many things to close before the manga ends.
>>
>>2339526
>Too many things to close before the manga ends

>the assassin subplot
>Seju's father/brother subplot
>what Seju will become
>Sumin's future
>Sungji's final decision
In 4 chapters. Okay.
>>
>>2339526
TG sure loves to spend time of useless scenes then.
>>
This is basically going to end like all k-dramas, everything will be revealed and solved right at the end
>>
>>2339152
>Sungji said i love you to Sumin
One of the I love you's only got part way out, and I have a feeling it will be a stupid issue that will come up of "you never told me you love me" because the word was never finished...which would be a garbage move on the part of the story.
>>
4 chapters and we have a nsfw at the latest. Not bad for fan service. My guess for the last chapter would be assassin's comeback or the new team leader identity revelation.
>>
>>2339475
>object of her obsession
You people are as delusional as Seju is. How come you don't even see Sumin as a human being? Like everything has to surround Seju's existence.
>>
>>2339321
now how on earth did you get that idea?

well, whichever the case is, everyone is an onee-sama here in /u/.

yes i'm male. but everyone calls each other female here in /u/ no matter the gender.
I wasn't trying to hide my gender or trick anyone, everyone just assumes I am even though it's just what /u/ does.
>>
>>2339751
Sumin is a human being, but she's also Seju's obsession. Seju's entire existence is about Sumin. She's desperate to get her back to the point where she wants her to suffer so u tell me... Does she see Sumin as a human being? Because I don't really think so.
>>
>>2339833
I don't think Seju is that bad, and she did not hurt Sumin too much. They both have hurt each other
>>
>>2339871
No, she did hurt Sumin more than Sumin every hurt her. She enjoyed seeing Sumin in pain, she wanted her to suffer more and to hate her more and more. She sabotaged at least one of her relationships, badly because Sumin end up beaten. She tried to sabotage her relationship with Sungji and is still trying to do it. She's not thinking about Sumin's happiness, only her own. If she really loved her, she'd let go instead of bringing pain and suffering.
>>
Oho, Sungji is wetter than usual.
And it looks as if Sumin would respond to Sungji's needs. This is really cool.
Why did Sumin have this facial expression as Sungji said "more below."?
>>
>>
>>2339342
This.
>>
>>2339278
I don't remember this, which chapter is this ?
Neither do I remember drunk sunmin ... crap I don't want to re-read the whole thing
>>
>>2339980
Subjective reasoning. We never got the full story about their past 10 years only pieces of the story, not enough information to say it was definite that Seju sabotage Sumin's relarionships
>>
>>2340109
chapters 5 and 6
>>
>>2340251
Someone said TG is planning to do a spin off telling that part, I am so looking forward to it
>>
>>2340587
That's interesting and new. We know the characters don't end together but it'll give us answers to how they came to be.
>>
>>2340587
there's also going to be a sumin x sungji spin off.
>>
>>2340251
She did.
1) she's the only one who ever saw Sumin and red together and red with her fiance too
2) she was following Sumin and red
3) she was very happy when Sumin showed up on her doorstep after she got beaten by red's fiance, she wanted Sumin to hate her more and more, be broken more too
4) Nami confronts her about it and tells her she could've used a different way, less hurtful, to reveal the truth.
Those scenes did not happen without a reason and the reason is - Seju is the one who told the guy.
Then, she was pushing Sumin into Sungji's arms and when succeeded with it, she immediately started doing everything to break this relationship. It's the second time we've seen it from her which hints it's something common for her to do because, as mentioned above, she wants Sumin to hurting and hate her. She IS a sadist. Just this time, when she almost succeeded with breaking Sumin and Sungji, was one time too much and Sumin locked herself up from her completely because she really fell for the blonde which Seju most likely never expected. And yet, she didn't learn anything because she's trying to break them apart again...
>>
>>2340638
>Sumin got beaten by her gf's fiancée
What chapter is this?
>Seju is sadistic
>Seju didn't learn anything
Sounds like what some callous-unemotional individuals would do. Shit, now you have laid out everything like that, I wonder if Seju really loves Sumin. If she's capable of loving another person. Fuck.
>>
File: 005_1476244219.jpg (430KB, 1024x3932px) Image search: [Google]
005_1476244219.jpg
430KB, 1024x3932px
>stay with Sumin in order to harass her
Is the translation here correct?
Shouldn't have skipped Nami's moments.
>>
File: 4219.jpg (461KB, 1024x3690px) Image search: [Google]
4219.jpg
461KB, 1024x3690px
>>2340638
Wow. just wow. Seju is shameless
>>
If Nami was that smart, why would she like Seju?
>>
File: 219.jpg (427KB, 1024x4000px) Image search: [Google]
219.jpg
427KB, 1024x4000px
>>2340657
>>
File: 219.jpg (542KB, 1024x4075px) Image search: [Google]
219.jpg
542KB, 1024x4075px
>Work superior
Now that all makes sense.
>>
This slut deserves to be decapitated.
>>
File: 57.jpg (73KB, 643x1084px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
73KB, 643x1084px
>>2340661
>>
>>2340652
>>Sumin got beaten by her gf's fiancée
>What chapter is this?
The full story is in ch 33, 45, 47.

>Sounds like what some callous-unemotional individuals would do. Shit, now you have laid out everything like that, I wonder if Seju really loves Sumin. If she's capable of loving another person. Fuck.
She for sure loved her, but this love turned into a toxic obsession. If she was a guy, people would call him abusive.

>>2340654
Yeah, the translation is right.
>>
>>2339281
Yeah there is no problem using a tampon being a virgin. The hymen stays intact
>>
>>2340686
>The full story is in ch 33, 45, 47.
Wow.

So, what I get is Seju wants Sumin's life to revolve around her, also wants her to suffer because she's pissed because their past is forever a past.
>>
>>2340718
More like she wants her to suffer because whenever Sumin end up broken, she came back to her even for just 1 night. Until Sungji showed up of course.
>>
>>2340718
What enrages me is how Seju is completely in denial like when she blames alcohol for all her problems without being able to legitimize that she was the one at fault, nothing, nothing has ever made her that way. And yet Team Gaji thinks Seju is perfect, for God's sake.

Also,
> Sumin: I keep her by myself to torture her as much as I want
Pretty sure it's the opposite. Seju is always free to walk out at any moment.

>>2340686
>ch. 33, 45, 47
At first I thought that the reason Sumin was being so paranoid about their relationship getting found out was due to its not-hetero nature but turns out it runs deeper than that, Sumin was terrified of Sungji suffering from the undesirable consequences. Fuck you Seju.
>>
>>2340686
>double standards
>>
>>2340659
>making a fuss based on inaccurate fan translations
Surely Gaji would be very happy for it.
>>
>>2340782
>>Sumin: I keep her by myself to torture her as much as I want
>Pretty sure it's the opposite. Seju is always free to walk out at any moment.
Not to mention Seju is the one causing it. Sumin stopped calling her long time ago.

>>ch. 33, 45, 47
>At first I thought that the reason Sumin was being so paranoid about their relationship getting found out was due to its not-hetero nature but turns out it runs deeper than that, Sumin was terrified of Sungji suffering from the undesirable consequences. Fuck you Seju.
She was very insecure. I think she still is because Sungji didn't give her an answer yet. She loves this girl, she messed up and she knows it was her fault, she's doing her best, working to earn the trust back. Not like Seju. And unlike Seju, after messing up she WAITED for Sungji, didn't try to force herself on her.
>>
>>2340782
Nami sensed something sinister with Seju from the looks of it from the flashback that's why she figured it out. She's sharp. I wonder if it means Seju's psychopatic.

It's conflicting that the Team Gagi said this character was perfect. Maybe the writer and the one who said it are not the same person...
>>
>>2341354
Or it was meant to describe Seju in the past, before she made that one mistake that made everything go to hell in her life. Because she was perfect: kind, smart, beautiful, rich, loving. Kind and loving agent there anymore.
>>
>>2339281
I broke my hymen when I put my first tampon in. Totally worth it. Pads suck.
>>
>>2341369
Have you tried menstrual cup? It's a life changer.
>>
>>2341357
>everything go to hell
Everything had gone south long before that, ever since she was born without a mother and had a distant father.
>>
>>2341369
>>2341379
>>2340702
It was meant to be a joke.
>>
>>2341354
>psychopathic
I think PD-NOS (Personality Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) suits her better.
>perfect
It's somebody's subjective opinion. It could be anything. I mean it baffles me as to how people could even like Seju and grow attached to her?
>>
>>2341386
>I mean it baffles me as to how people could even like Seju and grow attached to her?
Because she's rich. Trust me, if Sungji was richer than Seju, her fans would include the crazies.
>>
>>2341382
That was not her fault.
>>
>>2341388
Because she's a beautiful woman. If she was a handsome guy, she'd be hated in an instant.
>>
>>2341388
And she has bigger tits, don't forget that.
>>
Imagine a poor Seju from the slam and still poor. Attractive? Think about it...
>>
>>2341395
No one said it was.
>>
>>2341388
>>2341397
>>2341399
>But sometimes beautiful things grow bad by doing bad, and it takes some time for their badness to spoil their beauty. So little boys may be mistaken if they go after things because they are beautiful.

>>2341403
It's no wonder that PD'ed people are often charming and attractive.
>>
>>2341403
It'd be an entirely different story.
>>
>>2341406
Just strip away all her wealth.
>>
>>2341407
The beauty would still stay. Besides, she's not using her daddy's money. She got some just to start her own business, like all of her brothers did although they weren't successful and lost everything. Seju, on the other hand, proved to be extremely good businesswoman.
>>
>>2341414
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also, one can be bankrupted, be set up for a crime, money stolen , re transfered by one of the siblings, etc.
>>
>>2341386
>it baffles me as to how people could even like Seju and grow attached to her
Some people like characters with flaws. Seju is a bitch, has many flaws and is damn beautiful. Don't give a shit about her wealth, though.
>>
File: jeju.jpg (499KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
jeju.jpg
499KB, 1000x665px
>>2341495
>>
>>2341502
Didn't know the series was located in India.
>>
>>2341403
She would still be beautiful. Her character is well developed and has different dimensions. Whereas Sunji is just pretty but boring.
>>
>>2341673
Sungji is also not manipulative and toxic. I don't hate Seju, I admit she's extremely well written, but I can't say Sungji is boring because she's not. She's good for and with Sumin, she'd be boring without her.
>>
>>2341689
I love Sungji. I love her for being 'boring'. If boring is this, I'd like for more boring women to appear in my life. Seju is a bad girl and who doesn't like bad girls.

Truth be told, Sumin can only be truly happy with Sungji while tortured with Seju.
>>
>>2341502
>>2341503
I don't know if it was only me but I laughed hella hard in this. Wtf
>>
>>2341921
>Sumin can only be childish and boring along with Sungji

With Seju, Sumin is cruel, selfish, manipulative crazy bitch, but at least she's not boring
>>
Seju fans are delusional.
>>
>>
>>2342125
Prove it. Because it's Seju who's manipulative, not Sumin. Just because Sumin called her a few times while having sex doesn't mean too much compared to 10 years of playing with Sumin's relationships and emotions.
>>
>>2342152
>>2342131
>Sumin fans are delusional.
ftfy
>>
>>2342125
>>2342167
>>2342152
>Seju's fans are addicted to and can be only (over)stimulated) by disproportionate drama.
T, FTFY.

>>2342152
Screw it. They are just projecting their own fucked up ideals onto the characters. We are all aware of who are the villains here.
>>
>>2340807
Being some passive aggressive asshole wouldn't help anybody understand the story better, either.
>>
File: 12.jpg (55KB, 432x1600px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
55KB, 432x1600px
>>
File: 13.jpg (20KB, 354x640px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
20KB, 354x640px
>>
File: 07.jpg (53KB, 437x1600px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
53KB, 437x1600px
>>
File: 14.jpg (384KB, 1080x3764px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
384KB, 1080x3764px
>>
File: 15.jpg (427KB, 1080x4219px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
427KB, 1080x4219px
>>
File: 16.jpg (238KB, 1080x2592px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
238KB, 1080x2592px
>>
>>2342300
>miss ju, abloo bloo bloo
this sumin bitch is so ugly and laughable. what a whore
>>
>>2342311
If Sumin is a whore for almost sleeping with Seju while being in a relationship with Sungji then who is Seju who did sleep with a guy while she was in a relationship with Sumin? Double standarts again, I see.
>>
>>2342283
>>2342285
>>2342289
Interesting that it seems Sumin did not come where Seju lives, Sumin always returned to her own apartment and Seju was always there. Hmm
>>
Seju stans can call Sumin whatever. At least she's a 'whore' for women even though she's not really a whore. Like my dad said, it's a compliment serving women.
>>
>>2342324
Seju wasn't always there. She was there this time - knowing Sumin will end up broken, she made sure of it by telling redhead's fiance about her cheating on him with Sumin who had no idea about any of it. Just like she came to her after Sungji broke up with her. She tried to reach her again, but failed because Sumin really, deeply, fell for Sungji. If Seju really loves her, she should let go, let her be happy with whoever she wants to be. But no, all she wants is keep her only for herself. Even if it means hurting her way too much and losing her in the process because if she can't have her, no one else can...
>>
>>2342331
Yeah, they're completely blind and they justify all Seju's action. For example, on one of the forums I've seen a conversation where one of Seju's stans blamed alcohol and rape-pill for her cheating on Sumin. This girl literally said it's impossible for Seju to cheat on her gf, she had to be drugged. Other stans says Sumin is chosing Seju over Sungji in latest chapters and it means she'll end up with Seju because Sungji means nothing to her and will leave her and I'm like - what?! Sungji broke up with Sumin once and it end up with her completely closing herself, leave her work so she'd never need to even see Seju again. Just because she's more friendly towards her doesn't mean she forgave her. Who she'll end up with will probably be shown in the very last chapter, but they should stop being blind and delusional. All the hints says team blonde and there's nothing that would even slightly hint Seju winning over Sungji. Especially with Sungji knowing Seju is at war with her. The only thing I wish to see is Sungji confronting Seju in front of Sumin. Like seriously confronting her and I hope it'll happen next chapter. Sumin is being played again, used and manipulated and she can't see it because she has no idea about the conflict that exist between Seju and Sungji.
>>
>>2342340
At this point I don't really care if people like Seju or not, just don't include Sumin in Seju's drama anymore.
>>
>>2342324
>master manipulator
>>
>>2342283
>Is it really stressful?
>I wish things would be more difficult for you
I'm dumbfounded. You don't hurt the person whom you love. Don't ever come back to Seju, Sumin.
>>
>>2342364
they always will and if Sumin ends up with Sungji, you can bet they'll blame Sumin forever, call her all kinds of names etc. I gotta admit I'm a bit afraid she may end up with Seju because it's a k-drama, but if this happens, it'll mean that toxic relationships with abusers are ok. Which is simply a bad ending, but understandable when it comes to Asian drama culture (for example, in the greatest Chinese love stories one of the lovers usually dies...). I'm sure about one thing - if Sumin ends up with Seju, I won't buy the paper version or anything that comes from TG ever again.
>>
>>2342331
>you and your dad
Double standard.
>>
>>2342324
>>2342335
>Sumin always returned to where Seju lives,
It's Seju's house, retard.
>>
>>2342376
Prove it.
>>
>>2342371
>K-drama
Really? I don't know about K-drama that much but typically most Asian drama I've watched usually had happy endings, except the Indian ones. >>2341502

>toxic relationships are okay
It's really sad thinking about this. Does this mean people who support Seju are fine with this notion, too?
>>
>>2342371
>I'm sure about one thing - while totally fucked up Sumin ends up with someone but Seju still ends up hurt, I won't buy the paper version or anything that comes from TG ever again.

In fact, that was what most korean fans had said after end of arc 2, and it's not just Seju fans, Sumin fans and Sungji fans were enraged and dumbfounded as well.
>>
>>2342417
>somebody, spoon feed me!
>>
>>2342376
If you didn't know but Sumin pays rent to Seju, so during the lease it's Sumin's apartment. And this state of affairs only because Seju went out of her way and bought the apartments, bypassing Sumin's desires.
>>
>>2342420
>>K-drama
>Really? I don't know about K-drama that much but typically most Asian drama I've watched usually had happy endings, except the Indian ones.
Yeah, k-dramas can suck a lot.

>>toxic relationships are okay
>It's really sad thinking about this. Does this mean people who support Seju are fine with this notion, too?
I guess so? As mentioned way above, if Seju was a guy, she'd be completely hated and called abusive. But she's a hot, rich chick so girls root for her, refuse to see her bad side and justify everything bad she's ever done and is still doing.
>>
>>2342424
You sound like the people described in >>2342340
Don't make a claim when you cannot back it up.

>>2342426
Did Sumin get dumped by the redheaded after Seju bought the house?
>>
>>2342429
>hot, (rich) chick
Nobody sees Sumin or Sungji that way? Guess everybody's taste is different.
>>
>>2342440
It's not about the looks, it's about the sex and double standards connected to it. She's a chick so many girls deny the fact that Seju is toxic, manipulative and abusive. If she was a guy, there would be no justification, she'd be called for all the bad things she's ever done and hated like no one else in this manhwa.
>>
^Seju's old money that's why she attracted hoards of teens who love fairy tales of prince charming aka heir and good looking. Sungji is middle class. Sumin probably an upper middle class before but now a new money.
>>
>>2342443
So the question remains is how come we are able to see it while others can't? Seju raised many red flags to me from the start.
>>2342445
Makes sense somewhat. Reminds me of Trump and Columbines shooters fetishizers .
>>
>>2342450
>So the question remains is how come we are able to see it while others can't? Seju raised many red flags to me from the start.
Her fans are mostly teenagers and very young adults who most likely were never in a relationship before. They overanalyze chapters and scenes with her and can't accept the reality - try arguing with them... the worst mistake you could ever do. They'll tell you you read things the wrong way and will give you tons of proves, but if you give them proves that'll contradict their theory, they'll give you tons more proves to prove you wrong even though it'll only prove you right... I can't even with what's going on in their heads.
>>
>>2342462
>Sungji: Honey, let's not reply to all the naysayers from now on. Haters gonna hate.
>>
>>2342445
Looks like someone is really obsessed with money.

>>2342450
>>2342462
>Trump and Columbines shooters fetishizers
Little Jesus, we reached a new point of retardness in this thread. Godwin's not that far, you can do it!
>>
>>2342515
looks like someone is really obsessed with seju
>>
>>2342518
Where the hell did I write about Seju? All your arguments about how Sejufags are teens and nutcases who can't accept reality or whatever is pretty ridiculous. The only ones who loose their shit towards Seju and the fews anons talking about her are those anons >>2342340 >>2342371 >>2342462 for exemple.

Some people can also like all the characters, but this notion seems foreign to you.
>>
>>2342524
If Seju stans says she's all gold and perfect, if they victimize her saying she never did anything wrong, then I'm sorry, but they're wrong and can't be taken serious. There're tons of them, just go read some forums and comment sections of manga sites. It's really difficult to find a clear minded fan of her.
>>
>>2342524
>saying their arguments are ridiculous
Hey but you didn't even care to counter their points, didn't you?
>>
>>2342530
>go read some forums and comment sections of manga sites
I don't, because most of the time it's only inane shit, regardless of the series.
Seju's a bitch, she did manipulate the outcome for Sumin and the redhead and would do anything, even the worst, for Sumin to stay close to her. Only retards can refute things than happened and were stated in the manhwa.
Her cheating is the worst thing she could have done, but Sumin's attitude for the next 10 years was also pretty awful.
The only good thing she could do is to stay away from Sumin for some time to rebuild herself and let Sumin live her life, because I can't see a good outcome with Sungji in the picture.

>>2342536
Why the fuck would I care to counter points about retards on other places who say Seju didunnothingwrong? I'm here to talk about the manhwa and characters, not about how x or y is wrong.
>>
>>2342515
>Godwin's law
What's wrong with your reading comprehension? Have I ever explicitly compared Seju to them? You seem to take criticism personally even when it has nothing to do with you.

>>2342524
It's impossible for a mentally sound person to like the emotionally disturbing people who don't want to help themselves and keep on destroying other people's lives. No one can. I may have some empathy for them but that's about it.
>>
>>2342543
>Some people are hardwired to want to see Seju be together with Sumin.
>>
>>2342543
Sumin stopped calling Seju long time ago and Seju was doing everything for Sumin to come back to her even for one night. Yes, Sumin did torment Seju, but it stopped the moment she stopped calling her. The rest of it is Seju's doing. Until she failed to get Sumin back even for this 1 night after Sungji told her bye bye. She saw how it end up. I can't understand why she's still trying to force them appart... She might be smart when it comes to business, but she's completely dumb when it comes to the person she claims to be in love with. If she really loved Sumin, she'd let her live her life the way she wants it.
>>
>>2342543
Reread >>2342536 again. I'm sorry you didn't understand that.

Let's agree to disagree to end the "civil" discussion (or debate of course if you'd like to call that that) here.
>>
>>2342546
>It's impossible for a mentally sound person
You forgot to put 'objectively' in the sentence. I also guess you think people who like the bad guy in movies are actually crazy sociopaths.
>>
>>2342556
I don't understand why you keep misinterpreting my words. Again, I'm not saying that the mentally unsound = (crazy, really?) sociopaths. It's on you.
>>
>>2342554
>Seju is said to be allegedly still in love with Sumin
ftfy
>>
>>2342559
More like obsessed with her in a very unhealthy way.
>>
>>2342554
>If she really loved Sumin, she'd let her live her life the way she wants it
Team Gaji said at the beginning of the manhwa Seju wouldn't be a psycho bitch. Unfortunately they went for the easy way and that's what she is now. They also said Sungji would be developed, and we're still waiting.
But since it's supposed to end in one month, Seju will probably go away. Somehow.
>>
>>2342563
Maybe she'll be forced to fly away to US. I'd like her to let go of Sumin to save her from the assassin desu. Would make sense and would prove she really loved her.
>>
>>2342554
>Sumin stopped calling her
But at the beginning of the story she and Seju fucked daily, they had been exs with benefits for some time and while Seju was the one who always called Sumin agreed to go, so it's not like Sumin wanted Seju out of her life before she met Sungji
>>
>>2342585
Well, Sumin was not in a relationship at that time either so I guess Seju succeeded in getting her for longer than one night :) She did want Seju out of her life, but she was also too attached to her. She even told Sungji not long ago that she can't ignore her, if something bad happens to her, she'll feel guilty for not doing anything. We can't forget they grew up each other and were extremely close for years.
>>
>>2342192
>passive aggressive asshole

Funny thing is that's exactly Sumin, blaming random circumstances of her parent's death on Seju and throwing tantrums as much as she likes. I never understand how this bitch can be this twisted and fucked up.
>>
>>2342445
>money and good looking face attracted hoards of teens
Actually, Sungji is no different from those teens. She is only attracted to Sumin because of her "cute little face". And Sungji is 24.
>>
>>2342884
The thing is, it's realistic. It's exactly what people do when they lose BOTH parents at the same time. Especially if they're close to them.
>>
>>2342910
Not only because of that, but I'll admit it's used way too much. Sungji loves Sumin's heart.
>>
>>2342917
No.
>>
>>2342919
What heart? Oh, cheater's heart.
>>
>>2342920
>>2342921
>The Earth is flat.
>>
>>2342884
>>2342910
If I ate a bowl of alphabet soup. I could shit out a smarter sentence than any of yours.
>>
>>2342925
>>2342927
>blind and retard
>>
File: QQI0zs.jpg (789KB, 1026x2596px) Image search: [Google]
QQI0zs.jpg
789KB, 1026x2596px
Cuteness is justice.
>>
>>2342921
At least Sungji walked on her and Seju before they lost their pants and Sumin is working hard to earn her trust back while Seju enjoyed that guy's stuff for the entire night and lied.
>>
>>2342920
Yes. It's called depression. If you don't know what it is then go and read about it. She was 23-24yo, barely an adult and completely orphaned in that moment.
>>
>>2342989
She's still a cheater.

>Sungji walked on her

What if she didn't get caught? Would she be honest with Sungji?
>>
>>2342993
Probably not. But it's not the case. There's difference in behavior afterwards between Sumin and Seju. Look, I'm not saying Sumin didn't do anything wrong, because she did. She should've been stronger, tell Seju to back off. But at least she was honest afterwards and is doing hell of a work to earn Sungji back. With Sungji's "I love you", I think she succeeded.
>>
>>2343010
>she was honest afterwards
unfortunately, she had to because she got caught
>>
>>2343021
Seju got caught too and lied.
>>
>>2343029
It is a fact that she was heart broken, depressed, heavily drunk, not in her right mind.
>>
>>2343044
She was angry because Sumin had lost her ring and didn't want to go to US with her because she just buried her parents after a month of fighting to bring them back to Korea FROM US.
>>
>>2342991
>as if she was the only one to suffer from depression.
Seju's case was worse. Since childhood, Seju's life was way much tougher than one can imagine. Her family and home is literally a living hell. She was no better than an orphan ever since the day she was born.
>>
>>2343050
That's why she couldn't understand Sumin's suffering - because she never had such bond with her own parents. It's not an excuse to cheat though.
>>
>>2342443
>if she was a guy,
What a nonesense. What if "Sumin" was a guy, then?

torturing his ex for 10 years as a revenge for cheating,
then calling his ex behind his gf's back and cheating with his ex,
using his own parents tragic deaths tosleep around with random girls because he is too sad and bitter he had lost his parents, (at this point, Sumin is a monster, not a human being)
using his ex financially,
his even dating highschooler shamelessly because his ex ruined his whole life?

Whether it's he or she, there would be no justification.
>>
>>2343063
Go back and read this manhwa again.
>>
Does anyone know where to read the official translations?
>>
>>2343089
Lezhin
>>
>>2343092
Aside from that and free?
>>
>>2343094
Nowhere then.
>>
>>2342993
Hell, what are you basing on that Sumin wouldn't feel guilty and not tell Sungji afterwards? When Sumin lied to Sungji about going to meet Seju, she hadn't been able to shadow that she would have to have sex with Seju, had she?
>>
>>2343049
>She was angry because Sumin had lost her ring and didn't want to go to US with her because she just buried her parents after a month of fighting to bring them back to Korea FROM US.
Spot on.
>>
>>2343050
And now we are comparing people's mental illness. *rolls eyes*
>>
>>2343063
Holy shit I agree with >>2343072's assessment.
>If Sumin was a guy
I'd like to see things from this point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
>>
>>2342530
I've seen one of those conversions just yesterday on one of the forums. It was a mess. They were fighting over Seju being the one who bought Sumin's company or not because team blonde said she did and team pink was all about no, it was her dad, she's just a manager, bla bla bla. After quite amount of arguing, team blonde asked what kind on translation team pink is reading and he/she said... The one on this site, which was unofficial xd
>>
>>2343317
Oh, I guess we read the same site then. It was hilarious, yes, I agree. There're also a few forums (one is civilized, the rest... not so much). But there're at least 3 people who write probably on every single one of them (it's difficult to say, they're anonymous). Or at least on most. They attack everyone who dare to say a bad word about Seju. I think the longest argument I had with them was like... 4 days until I gave up. Just how many times you can ask them to bring other arguments than alcohol, drugs, pathological family and Sumin being a b*ch for 10 years? I don't understand why they even want Seju to end up with Sumin if they hate her so much. The only answer they brought to such question was - because Seju loves her and she deserves happiness. Really? What about Sumin's happiness? Of course she doesn't deserve any... *godzilla facepalm*
>>
>>2342563
I wouldn't say she's a psycho bitch. She's a hypocrite. And a person who can't learn from her mistakes. That's why she ends up hurting not only other people but also herself.
>>
>>2343049
Bingo. I'd also add, Sumin would probably agree to go with Seju if it wasn't USA.
>>
>>2343336
Im pretty sure it's one person and I bet she was here last year.
>>
Sumin only started sleeping around and letting Seju know about it after her arm was tortured.

Seju's brother said his compensation for it was a sum of money and revenge. What a loving family, sarcasm.

Sumin still listened to Seju's family problems.

All Sumin did was sleep around to cope.
Seju's response: When she did have a serious relationship, make sure it ended badly.
>>
I don't think Seju would give everything up for Sumin.
When Sejus father pretty much planned their get-away another country after he dies, and Sumin mentioned it, thinking that Seju knew. Seju was hesitant about leaving the company she's build etc. So there is some hope for her life after this Sumin fiasco. Everyone can be happy in the end, but can TG achieve this in 4 chapters?
Guess we'll find out.
>>
>>2343103
sumin is a sly liar and cheater, isn't she?
>>
>>2343072
>Go back and read this manhwa again.
>and read the official translations, not the fucking fan tr shits at least.
then you just only find out all those>>2343063
are true, exactly what had happened.
>>
>>2341407
Something's going to happen with the company. The father reserved her a fortune but they might lost the company. We'll see.
>>
>>2343716
You must be one of those blind Seju fans who refuse to see what Seju did wrong and claim it was all Sumin doing.
>>
>>2343752
Seju's father will probably die and if she won't get killed, she'll end up as the head of the corpo group. The question is who'll take care of the company she's a boss now. Sumin left the job and I can't see her coming back just because Seju wants her to. Besides, if Seju's father dies, her brothers will do everything to kill her so she'll be forced to leave the country. This means a company and corpo group can go to hell.
>>
>>2343757
S/he probably has dyslexia. Have compassion, anon.
>>
>>2343752
Who cares about hello studio?
>>
>>2343766
I read Seju's not going to die as Team Gaji confirmed.
Ch 44 Father and brother talked about company vs company
Ch 62 Sumin mentioned the company might be in a mess soon
>>2343774
Their family corporation I mean.
>>
>>2343773
Dyslexia is one thing. I'm sure it's one of those Seju stans and I think I know where she came from... It's best not to interfere.
>>
>>2343786
Well, if Seju father dies, the company will for sure end up in mess.
>>
With all the mess around other places I must say I enjoy the chill we have here. Yesterday another sh*storm started. Just when the pink bitch got so many fans? And how people can constantly claim it's all Sumin's fault and she's the one who hurt Seju, not the other way around? Those people even deny the fact it all started with Seju sleeping with a guy...

But let's leave all of it and... What are your predictions for tomorrow's chapter and the end of the story? I think we may face Sungji's anger tomorrow and maybe she'll even face Seju. It'd be good to see her standing up to her once again, stronger than before. As for the end of the story. I don't know. I'm kind of team blonde... more than team pink for sure because I don't support abusive relationships and that's what Sumin had with Seju for the past 10 years, So it'd be great to see Sumin moving further, but to do so she need Seju to let go and as for now, I can't see her doing it unless something or someone will force her to do so. The assassin's role might be crucial here.
>>
>>2345451
I guess you're talking about mangago? This place is a mess full of teenage Seju fans who lost their brains who know where and when. I stopped even trying to talk to them a long time ago, after the rape pill chick fiasco. That was the worst experience I've had with wdtfs so far. As for the end, I'm team blonde 100%. Next chapter is difficult to predict but I'd love to see Sungji confronting Seju. I bet pinky knew what she was doing with this phone call. Sumin should confront her too. And they better do something with this assassin already.
>>
>>2345451
You mean the day after tomorrow.

No idea why, but I have the feeling that Sungji will let go of Sumin.
Sungji knows how important Seju is for Sumin. And the last chapter simply shows it. Seju could have also waited a few minutes longer in the office.
I mean, Sumin was just as horny about sex as Sungji and leaves Sungji disappointed again. I think that Sungji will never be number one for Sumin.
>>
>>2345487
Yes, that place.

I agree about Sumin vs Seju. Would be great to see them on a war table once again.

>>2345508
Somehow I can't see Sumin ending up with Seju. Not after she broke down when Sungji broke up with her. If she does that again, Sumin will separate herself from Seju again too. And Sungji telling Sumin she loves her is a big step forward, not backward. She won't give up because "it wasn't easy to make Sumin open her heart" - or whatever she called it.
>>
>>2345508
I'm team blonde but I'd like Sunji to leave Sumin because of the cheating. How easily Sumin got away with it leaves a bad feeling to me. I also fantasize she comes back after becoming a successful mature woman.
>>
>>2345519
She almost cheated. I agree it was a mistake, but I wish for Sungi to forgive her. I believe Sumin would've forgiven Seju if her brother didn't attack her. But he did. With an addition to the trauma of parents' death and Seju cheating, it was too much for her to deal with and she went crazy.
>>
>>2345508
yeah, that was weird. Sumin could have told Seju to wait a while but instead she left as soon as Seju called her. I want Sungji to end up dumping Sumin too. Blondie deserves better
>>
>>2345524
seju would've try to come back hole solo if sumin refused to picked her up the moment she wanted to. with the assassin still around, it could've end up very, very wrong.
>>
>>2345525
home*
>>
>>2345522
>almost
Anon, she was cheating and would have gone all the way if Sungji didn't arrive at the moment. It definitely counts as cheating even if they were just rubbing tits.
>>
>>2345522
If I saw my girl being kissed by another girl and she didn't even push her away and clearly see her eyes closed, I'd throw a couch.
>>
>>2345528
You're forgetting one thing - Sumin has a weak heart and Seju was using it. I'm all against cheating, believe me. I was there. But since they didn't drop their pants yet, I'm kind of ok and I hope Sungji can forgive her. I think it's mostly because I'm against abusive and toxic relationships even more and Seju x Sumin is exactly this kind of relationship. Sungji is healing Sumin, Seju hasn't even started her own journey.
>>
>>2345534
the only way for Seju to heal is to let go and move on. Her life is way too attached to Sumin.
>>
>>2345534
It was all Seju's plan and Sungji knows it. Blondie even told her she won't win this time. Sungji breaking things up with Sumin was exactly what Sumin needed to finally dump Seju for good. The assassin's attack forced Sumin to take her ex under her roof, but she was still eager to kick her out of Sungji didn't allowed her to be there. And yeah, Seju would've tried to come back home alone if Sumin told her to wait.
>>
>>2345522
>I believe Sumin would've forgiven Seju if her brother didn't attack her
So, basically Sumin is a kind of person who vents her anger on a third person.
>>
>>2345550
Not third. Seju hurt her, she betrayed her, cheated on her while having the weakest reason possible, during the worst time possible. She then lied to her about it being all alcohol. And Sumin wasn't hurting Seju for 10 years. Seju on the other hand... kept manipulating Sumin and it looks like she controlled her relationships for all those years too.
>>
>>2345524
Sumin is also lying again to Seju. She knows she's going out with Sungji, so why does Sumin feels the need to lie everytime she's with Sungji? She could have said to wait, since her appointments finished earlier and it wasn't what was planned. Instead, she goes "oh, okay, right away".
And "to the office?" No dumbass, in front of your building.

>>2345555
>looks like she controlled her relationships for all those years too
She only stepped in with the red head, all the others ended because Sumin didn't give a shit.
>>
>>2345605
With the red head she end up beaten by her bf.
Seju is also trying to mess up with her relationship with Sungji - she first pushed them together and then started to make them break up the way it'd hurt Sumin. I think it's connected to what she said after Sumin got beaten up. I've read a theory making Sumin suffer is the only way make her responsive which made a lot of sense to me.
>>
>>2345615
She probably wasn't expecting the guy to beat up Sumin, and should have find a way to warn Sumin about the redhead double timing, but it's not like the whole affair wouldn't have ended pretty badly anyway.
But you're right, Seju does try to make Sumin suffer. She calmed down a bit but she thinks it's the only way for Sumin to notice her.
>>
>>2345620
she shouldve told Sumin about red being in a relationship instead of telling the guy all of it. She's not stupid, she knew exactly what she was doing. She wasn't stalking them for no reason after all ;)
>>
>>2345626
She could have but she didn't, because she's a bitch and probably though Sumin would come back to her this time, after learning the red head was taking a dick behind her back. Except Sumin said it was still nothing compared to what Seju did to her. Kek.
>>
>>2345620
What Seju did with redhead and what she's trying to do with Sungji hints she's done it before. Just not with every woman Sumin dated.
>>
>>2345631
Seju was Sumin's first love, someone she trusted most, the last person she had left. Until she slept with a guy which broke the trust, years of relationship and left Sumin all alone. Seju's sulking was an indicator for her brother to mark Sumin later on. So yes, what redh had done to her was nothing compared to what Seju did. Redh was living a double life while Seju chose to have fun with someone else instead of keep supporting Sumin when was suffering. How long it was after Sumin's parent's funeral? Probably just a few days. She said it's been a month since their death and she just got their bodies back so the wound was still very fresh and she was physically and emotionally drained which Seju couldn't understand. I'll admit it's mostly because how she was raised but she knew Sumin for years, she had to know what to do.
>>
>>2345640
>Seju's sulking was an indicator for her brother to mark Sumin later on
Seju isn't responsible for what her brother did to Sumin.
>>
>>2345647
She's not directly responsible but she took the blame anyway -> "My family probably did it to make it difficult for me because *they don't know the details about us... I'll take responsibility.*"
And I think there was more of what Seju's brother told Sumin when she was crying and bleeding on the floor. This is what he told her: "Looks like you are doing pretty well but she doesn't even have strength to tell me not to come anymore and I don't like it. [...] *I'm cursing you. A curse you'll never forget.*"
Sadly, I doubt we'll ever find out what exactly was this whole curse about in the main story. Spin offs might explain more.
>>
>>2345656
We still don't know why her brother dreamed about her mother. And we will probably never know.
>>
>>2345647
Seju's brother is a psychopath who used her weakness to justify attacking Sumin because he saw it as the only way to make her get out of bed. The entire Baek family is sick.
>>
>>2345662
I think he was in love with her. He was also the one who gave Seju her name. The way he protects her, how he's acting around her, how he want her to live... I'd say he transferred the feelings he had for her mother to her.
>>
>>2345666
He seems also way older than Seju.
>inb4 he's actually her father
>>
>>2345670
>inb4 he's actually her father
That would be even more sick.
>>
>>2345686
I don't see why he would dream about sleeping with Seju's mother, otherwise. It also looked like a memory instead of a simple dream, on top of that.
>>
Is there a movie or tv show where the male lead had a fiancee who cheated on him with another dude but they still ended up together? From what I can see, the male lead usually is given a better love interest later in the story.
>>
>>2345995
There's also this thing about cheating with a dude or a chick. In lesbian case if the other cheat with a dude it's like the ultimate cheating, unforgivable no matter what. I never got that but I guess it has something to do with fingers vs manly stuff.
>>
>>2346084
Not really, it gives the impression that she was cheated on cause she didn't have a penis reasoning and couldn't satisfy the other girl full needs whic his a bit bullshit resoning, simple like that, and it's a bit more insulting if your lesbian partner who you know is only into girls would suddenly cheat on you with a guy, different case is if a lesbian dates a bisexual girl, then judging by manga stories the lesbian is all the time insecure when the other bi girl will cheat on her with a guy.
>>
>>2346087
Well, we are really portrayed as insecure because why not right heterosexual people? I'll get straight to the point, It's simply disgusting to me. Don't tell me men don't find it disgusting when their girlfriend is sleeping with other men. If straight men and lesbian have something in common, perspective is one of it.
>>
>>2346105
Cheating is disgusting and to me it doesn't really matter if it's with a guy or a woman. It's the fact that it happened. But as long as I'm not a victim of it, I can see cases differently. In this manhwa Seju's cheasting was way worse than Sumin's and it's not because Seju slept with a guy but because she did that out of anger and lack of understanting while Sumin was played into it - she even refused at the very beginning until Seju started crying and ripping her clothes off. Just look how passive Sumin was out there. She didn't really move, she didn't kiss her back. It felt weird to me, but she should've just shove her off of herself and get out. Or at least try.
>>
>clit envy
>>
Anyone notice Seju don't even have one bodyguard? She stopped hiring the same time she stopped drinking.
>>
>>2346134
If her brother (or real father?) was a she, she'd easily be called a crazy bitch.
>>
>>2346146
ovaries envy
>>
> A man is trolling.
Typical
Thread posts: 596
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.