[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metall/u/rgy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 462
Thread images: 16

>Fics
http://archiveofourown.org/series/354770

>Art
http://imgur.com/a/XLhFm

A scrap for Vulcaine >>2303943
>>
File: 1493357317605.png (104KB, 5149x793px) Image search: [Google]
1493357317605.png
104KB, 5149x793px
>What is it?
/u/ put their goggles on tight enough that they started shipping personifications of chemical elements, metals in particular. We started from the nuclear family of a Gold/Silver couple and their daughter Copper, and have been slowly expanding out. Done with a mixture involving some amounts of science and additional amounts of "this would be cute" when it comes to establishing an element or couple. The threads have a basic idea(or more) for all of the elements and are now working on expanding relationships, relationship histories, physical descriptions and other personal elements for the lesser known elements. Suggestions are welcome.

Important things to discuss:
Would Nd do a Half-life episode on Orichalcum when rumors begin to spread about how Lady Argon found her?
What was the project or thing that first cemented Silice as a megacorp?
Are Np and Pu actually cousins to each other, or are they sisters?
>>
>>2323261
>Would Nd do a Half-life episode on Orichalcum when rumors begin to spread about how Lady Argon found her?

If she does, it'll only be two of them

>What was the project or thing that first cemented Silice as a megacorp?

The SG-II computer

>Are Np and Pu actually cousins to each other, or are they sisters?

I think they're sisters
>>
>>2323263
>two of them
You just gave me a cute idea. Nd's interviewing Ar and partially Lu for the discovery they made when like half-way through the interview Ori just walks into the shot to ask Ar something. Que Lu bashing her head into a wall while Dy laughs and Nd's perplexed.
>>
RhRu really are lovely.
>>
The first 20 threads:

https://pastebin.com/VApay1yn

And the wiki:

http://purestformofelements.wikia.com/
>>
For any newcomers to the thread who might not know where to start, pick a character that interests you and work from there. Soon you'll realize you know the whole table.
>>
>>2323495

I don't think there's any character isolated; you can find any character from another just by connections
>>
File: 8q9n9ZX.png (260KB, 696x710px) Image search: [Google]
8q9n9ZX.png
260KB, 696x710px
>>2323604
Even the debilitating agoraphobics.
>>
>>2323604
Radium's isolated, and so is Pm and At to an extent. Zirconium's kind of on the fence along with Radon. Fr is dipping into Radium's category. If we treated isolated as "hasn't moved out of their small group". Hell we haven't even established a frequent buyer or distributor that Radium sells her paintings through. Although there's like one or two obvious answers.

Samarium too now that I think of it. She's woefully underdeveloped.
>>
>>2323853
Still, they have their connections. Not everyone's a Boron.

Samarium does need some love (and not just the kind she gets from Nd).
>>
>>2323860
True enough, wait I amend my thought about Radium. Her girlfriend is the isolated one. Protactinium only really has Actinium and Radium.
Also I had a thought about Radium's agent? Distributor. There's two obvious answers; Kr and Au, but what if Sm was a possibility? She works in the art world and considering she handles the business end of Cobalt's stuff, it wouldn't be that hard for her to help Radium get her stuff out there. Depends on how we want to frame it. Krypton fits kind of perfectly since she's already established as a patron and more than likely has an art gallery or two in her list of properties. Gold has reasons similar to Krypton. Sm would require, possibly extensive, development to where it is likely she would help a burgeoning then famous artist logistically.
>>
>>2323869
Well, it would address both topics. Once Sm is a little more developed we'll see how it fits. Maybe she saw a painting of Radium's that happened to be in one of Krypton's galleries (or something), and it sparked her interest.
>>
>>2323875
That would be a good way for Sm to be introduced, though going off of what we know already she's kind of a part time distributor. What with helping Cobalt deliver stuff. Now being a middle man for Radium would be something new and possibly something Kr does if she hosts Rd's paintings.
>>
>>2323892
Branching into something a little simpler, do we have any idea of Samarium's physical appearance?
>>
File: Samarium-2.jpg (118KB, 768x640px) Image search: [Google]
Samarium-2.jpg
118KB, 768x640px
>>2323893
Outside of the running joke that she's a track suit aficionado, not much. I don't think we even have hair/eye colors figured out. The height lists from the old thread might have her height. I could see her having a farmer's tan if she's super fond of tanks. Hair-wise, sandy blonde fits the metal. Perhaps the sheen makes her hair look more golden than it is. No idea about eyes.
>>
>>2323901
She's 174cm, going off the chart. Tan and sandy blonde is actually fairly close to what I was picturing. Silver-whitish eyes?
>>
>>2323912
Depends on how it looks? We talking more gray than silver? It would be interesting if her eyes were sensitive to the light because of that or had a hand in light sensitivity.
>>
>>2323914
On the light greyer end, yes. It seems like a sensitivity to light could fit rather well; she certainly isn't sensitive to cold.
>>
>>2323923
Alright I'm in favor of it and the light sensitivity since it just gave him a really fun idea that could've happened at the start of her relationship. Cause obviously light sensitive Samarium would get in the habit of wearing sunglasses, like all the time, to the point where RayBan and aviator's maker could be her sponsor along with Adidas. She obviously got different styles and things to change it up too.

So early in her relationship with Nd, Nd begins to pick up on the fact that she hasn't seen Sm without her sunglasses off. Not even once. This obviously stokes the investigative journalist in her and she begins to dig around trying to find evidence because she feels it's not that big of a deal and Cobalt will probably tell her. Looking through a few yearbooks or whatever Nd sees Sm in sunglasses in every one, even the one at the end of primary. Gets fed up because it should be easy to find a picture of Sm but it isn't, so she finally asks Cobalt. The conversation plays out to something like Nd asking Cobalt if something's up with Samarium. Cobalt has absolutely no idea where this is coming from and is trying to piece it together. Eventually Nd makes a remark about how Samarium even wears her sunglasses at night and Cobalt's all smug with her reply of "She wears her sunglasses at night, so she can watch you weave then breathe your story lines, Neo."

The scowl she gets is obviously worth it and it ends with Nd just asking Samarium and learning about light sensitivity.
>>
>>2323932
Samarium is very mysterious...though maybe she isn't wearing them ALL the time. Just enough to make Nd wonder at first. Or at least Nd breaks her out of the habit, except for on particularly bright days. 'Cause Nd finds that gaze sexy.
>>
>>2323939
Nd breaking her out of the habit sounds good. I can't fully remember if Sm moved to the city when she was young or if she was born there. If the former, then that allows the notion that overcast days were way more common there. The sunglasses popped up when she moved because of all the sunny days.
Anyway it was more that sunglasses of some sort are part of her ensemble pretty regularly.
>>
>>2323944
It would make sense if she moved when she was young; I don't recall that discussion, but it fits with her character. In this case, it sounds just right.
>>
>>2323949
Only real discussion concerning Sm's youth was that she befriended Cobalt and they were huge trouble makers. Probably was one of the first to call Cobalt, Kobold. So like middle of primary ~9?
Oh also since this is still physical appearance related, she's probably somewhat fit because of all the lifting she does at the shop.
>>
>>2323953
>Probably was one of the first to call Cobalt, Kobold.
Yup, Sm was the one who gave her that nickname according to her character profile.
>>
>>2323869

Not very found of this idea, mainly because Am is not an agent, she's Co's business partner

Plus Sm really doesn't need any more connections; we might forget but her immediate connections are already numerous: Co, Stell, Cd, Ga, Gal, Cr, Nd, Pt...
>>
>>2324347
Good point, so does Sm know about Am from GaCd?
>>
>>2324582

Of course; surely GaCd sneaked her to Am's inauguration day
>>
>>2324643

Wait I'm getting confused with the chronology; CoSm became GaCd's neighbors when Co set up shop, so Am was already a thing back then
>>
>>2324645
Yeah well depends on when CoSm set up shop and they became friends. I don't think there's a solid year nailed down for Co's shop outside of it being established by y0. Either way having CoSm sneaking in would probably be easy for them. They most likely did stranger stuff when they were kids being pranksters. Like the idea that both of them know how to do sleight of hand.
>>
>>2324650

Co began apprenticeship after being 18, and set up shop after finishing it, and since she was 19 when Am was switched on, that's too short
>>
>>2325007
Nothing if not definitive. Alright so if they meet Am it's because of something else though most likely because of GaCd.
Although all this talk about SmCo at a young age got me wondering. Just how elaborate were their pranks? Like super elaborate and detailed while accounting for various slip ups if their plan didn't go according to plan or more mild?
>>
>>2325012
Mild, though not to say without their own complexity. Whatever was the most fun for them. Kobold has calmed considerably.
>>
>>2325012

Well that was some time ago, surely Co has mellowed down a lot since she took her apprentice
>>
So, we're going with the wikia now?
>>
>>2326301
No? Someone just dragged it over.
>>
>>2326359
Oh, okay.
>>
>>2326301
A wiki can exist alongside other material, especially when the characters become as linked as they are now

The days are over when's profile had only 5 entries or so, name almost any character and you could find 10 names linked to her
>>
>>2326378
Now that every character has had at least the bare minimum of development the relationships between them have definitely become more intricate.

Though I was referring to the wikia versus the wikidot.
>>
>>2326381
I wish I had time to learn CSS to make the wikidot as good looking as the Wikia one, but I can't even find the time to finish that accursed Pm profile
>>
>>2326394
No rush, no rush.
How wide does Pm's social circle extend?
>>
>>2326396
It can't be that wide, she's mostly immobile unless she has an online presence.
>>
>>2326400
So Plutonium, Uranium, Neptunium, Europium?
>>
>>2326403
I'd argue more Thorium over Uranium considering their specializations but she'd know both. There's also Silicon or Germanium. Although >>2326394 probably has a better handle on the various people considering she met Mo-chan and Techy too. That's forgoing the gynoids she might feel kinship towards too.
>>
>>2326405
That makes me wonder if Pm enjoys interacting with people?
>>
>>2326408
If she does, it's probably more innocent than how it's typically portrayed for AI. Might actually come close to a true silent observer before interacting.
>>
>>2326416
That would fit with Pu's personality.
>>
>>2326422
Pu has a personality? I know she has some traits, but I didn't think she had a set one.
>>
>>2326431
Maybe traits would be the more appropriate term, as we know from Uranium's profile that Pu can be "loud and assertive".
>>
>>2326434
True though I would like to suggest that maybe her style of dress is visually loud if the loud doesn't carry over. I can easily see the assertive considering the actual element's use. I don't think Neptunium's used for anything big or direct. Or maybe, when PuNp were younger Np was the "leader" but as they grew older Pu became the "leader". Considering what Np and Pu are projected to do, creativity could also be applied to Pu. Well to both but I feel it's more fitting with Pu because she's the software handler between the two.
>>
>>2326444
It is mentioned that Np is the more reserved of the two, so she might not have exhibited too many leadership roles at that age, though it would be cute to see the younger of the two sisters in such a role.
As for Pu's visual style, that would be fitting with her dyed hair.
>>
>>2326473
Possibly, I was thinking actual children like how ArLuH's childhood played out. Would also be cute if they were sisters and Np was the little sister who was curious about everything and Pu had to watch her. When they were preteens/teens is when it shifted more to Pu being the leader
>>
>>2326484
Something like that would be ideal.
>>
>>2326496
Alright then, so as an adult is Pu still loud or has she reined it in somewhat? Also how likely is it that Pu picked up some of her sister's quieter habits?
>>
>>2326503
In keeping with the existing characterization, she still would be, though perhaps now not as overtly as compared to when she was younger. That much depends on further development. Pu was an influence on her younger sister, so it wouldn't be terribly unlikely that one of Np's habits has rubbed off on her as well.
>>
>>2326503
>Pu
>reining it
>>
>>2326694
Hey Nep probably taught her some things on being subtle, if only to pick up chicks.
>>
>>2326706
Nep can teach her sister a thing or two.
>>
>>2326708
I'm sure you know all about that Noire. Though if not Np then Th might've taught her some things personality-wise.
>>
>>2326711
Np just wants Ura all to herself.
>>
>>2326712
Does she have it in her to fight a milf though? Especially one that's her height.
>>
>>2326713
She lost that battle before it even began. Luckily, there was someone for her right around the corner.
>>
>>2326715
>Crush on your MILF aunt since your teenage years
>Lose her to a gothic MILF
>Gets snatched by the gothic MILF's cyborg daughter

Why is Np such a M?
>>
>>2326716
It all worked out in the end.
>>
>>2326716
Would U be a milf or a cougar though? It's also because Nep's such a flirt. Anytime someone turns it back on her she gets all flustered
>>
>>2326718
Go back to your medical studies, Tc
>>
>>2326720
Good point, U didn't have any children at the time.
>>
>>2326721
Hands-on biology with Np.
>>
>>2326722
Well by the time Nep and Hades move in, U's probably on the fence of milf because of the gynoids. It's all tricky.
>>
>>2326724
She can be an honorary MILF then.
>>
>>2326725
Good enough. Although now we have a more serious topic to discuss since >>2326716 brought it up. How much of a goth is Mo-chan? I figured she was more grunge clothing-wise unless she's like entry-level goth.
>>
>>2326759
>>
>>2326733
Only slightly goth, maybe a better expression would be monochrome grunge
>>
>>2326845
>monochrome grunge
I like it, anyway very blue collar just with dark colors?
>>
>>2326846
A metal girl in all possible meanings
>>
>>2326848
Makes sense, I bet she used to headbang. Wait would that extend to her music or just fashion?
>>
>>2326852
Fashion is all that's necessary, really.
>>
>>2326881
True, I suppose. Could've had another connection with Steel through music though. Might've been one actually since it's rarely brought up.
>>
>>2326889
It's possible, but maybe she enjoys something a little more subdued.

>>2326771
This is amazing.
>>
>>2326900
Could be. If nothing else, I could see mo having an eclectic taste in music like all the other elements except maybe Pluto
>>
>>2326903
That would work.
>>
>>2326852
Well, she does like industrial
>>
>>2326904
>>2326907
Right so eclectic that leans towards industrial. I bet she and Pluto are into the same bands. Pluto being into ebm won't leave me alone
>>
What hobbies does Np have?
>>
>>2327165
Outside of building I could see her being somewhat into drawing. Probably digital because of CAD and maybe a few other things. More into buildings and landscapes than people but spending time around Uranium caused her to learn more about anatomy and what not leading to an uptick in portraits. Nothing as solid as what Carbon does with charcoal but draft sketches if nothing else like what Steel does occasionally. Now one that's completely unrelated to her job/lifestyle, swimming maybe? Or maybe fishing.
>>
>>2327179

Her name certainly hints at a lot of affinity with water...and horses
>>
File: 1480835897952.png (53KB, 244x285px) Image search: [Google]
1480835897952.png
53KB, 244x285px
>>2327179
>spending time around Uranium caused her to learn more about anatomy
>>
>>2327190
>horses
Probably harder to have as a hobby until she's older unless the old country was nice in terms of getting kids into that hobby. Although said water and horse affinity could've helped her get into drawing.
>>2327209
Shush Tc is the anatomy expert.
>>
Is Co the Metall/u/rgy equivalent of Carlos?
>>
>>2327215
When it comes to "implications", intentional or otherwise, rather than bad puns.

>>2327190
>>2327214
>water + horses
Seahorses?
>>
>>2327219
>Seahorses
It could be both. We could always say that her favorite place in the old country was her old home's aquarium.
>>
>>2327221
They used to live somewhere else?
>>
>>2327222
Yeah. One of the things in their background shared with U is that they're from a different country. Aside from being Aunt/nieces. U originally moved to the city for whatever reason and settled down there and then like twenty years later her cousins moved for reasons and stayed with Uranium before getting involved with the robots.
>>
>>2327228
Ah, interesting.
>>
>>2327228
Well without going all the way to another country, maybe they can simply be from the Port city
>>
>>2327235
That's reasonable, and would somewhat explain Np's affinity for water.
>>
>>2327235
Could work. The whole basis for them being from another country that would never be developed was to explain how Nep had a crush on U. Specifically the more instantaneous physical attraction before Mo-chan stumbled into the picture. Also why they weren't in the city until their twenties
>>
>>2327249
Mhm, the port is a believable distance away for that to have happened. If not, they could always be from somewhere a little further away.
>>
>>2327284
Port could work, it really depends on Uranium, her unnamed sister/cousin, and why she didn't visit home. I'd argue the port's too close for those factors. Uranium could easily visit during holidays and know about her nieces. Further away would be good, though depending on where it could be interesting. I feel like this would be an excellent time to suggest an Ibiza-like city that could be used as Uranium's home while also doubling as a possible vacation spot that's like Rome/Athens. It could also be named DÄ«s.
>>
>>2327293
That also works, though just like the hypothetical country it shouldn't be the focus of too much development, if any at all. Near the water is good.
>>
>>2327295
Could be further away but Ibiza-like makes it an island so it's definitely near the water. Could also explain the sunkissed skin Uranium flaunts in front of Mo-chan's pale butt.
>>
>>2327297
In true gothic style, Mo probably owns a parasol somewhere.
>>
>>2327299
Seems a bit far fetched since she plays up the whole subdued thing to a T. Maybe umbrella
>>
>>2327309
Yeah, that's more likely.
>>
>>2327313
I bet Tc teases her about all the unintentional goth boxes she checks off. Oh man, I bet for their wedding Mo would be in a suit.
>>
>>2327332
This is shaping up to be one of the greatest weddings ever.
>>
>>2327337
The oddest thing is that, it isn't even intentional. UMo probably felt to invite the gynoids and it just kinda escalated from there. Plus U is kind of a local celebrity so rumors would spread like wildfire when gynoid owners start getting invites.

Most if not a majority of the people will be friends of U since Mo's kind of solitary and has a handful of friends.
>>
>>2327340
Indeed, whether it be via the gynoids or her own personal acquaintances and friends, U knows a lot of people.
>>
>>2327342
If nothing else, U could probably be talked into a small private ceremony that's just PuThNp, Tc, and their three gynoids. Unless Mo's the one that wants a grandiose ceremony.
>>
>>2327348
It's too big to be stopped now. Of course, it is really just their family friends and the gynoids; it's everything else that happens during it too that makes it such an event.
>>
>>2327352
Indeed, actually that would probably be a good way to view it. Just friends and family, friends including gynoid owners too so it doesn't get too crazy. U probably also gives a statement to Nd or Antimony regarding the actual press if the rumors become too much.
>>
Are Np and Tc a couple by the time the wedding happens?
>>
>>2327370
I think so. If they are it's probably still a recent development.
>>
>>2327373
That seems likely.
>>
>>2327293
The Port is still far enough for it to be a few hours away by car, I'd say that's enough of an obstacle for casual visits
>>
>>2327604
Still allows U to go for holiday visits. Wait wait I think I'm forgetting something. Did PuNp call U aunt because of actual aunt/niece relation or was she(U) an older cousin causing them to default to Aunt instead of cousin? If the latter then I'm fine with wherever that has a water connection.
>>
>>2327628
Everything so far seems to suggest the former.
>>
Do Np and Pu have decided upon eye colors?
>>
>>2328671
I believe they don't. Outside height they had hair color. A result of being talked into it by her sister, Nep ended up with purpley pink hair iirc, while Pluto had some degree of green hair. Maybe dark green instead of neon bright green although I'd be in favor of subtler green hair like black with a green sheen or so dark green that it's seen as black unless under light.
Eye color's stranger since we can work with a lot. We could go stormy colors for Neptune. Blues, greys, and aquas if we wanna get artistic. Could even say that Pluto sometimes feels lightning crack whenever she looks at a mad Nep. Not real sure about Pluto. Could always go with black or gray or we could go more extravagant. If she has blue eyes they're deep almost sapphire-like in shade. Green-emerald and either citrine for hazel or gold for amber.
>>
>>2328685
I'm actually in favor of bright green hair for Pu, because that's how Pu does things
>>
>>2328685
Some very interesting options for the two of them. A grey-aqua sounds perfect for Nep.
>>
File: Teenager Neptunium.png (550KB, 647x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Teenager Neptunium.png
550KB, 647x1393px
>>2328708
>>
>>2328707
I think I'll forever be on the fence about it being bright because it just doesn't look good in my mind, or any examples of bright green hair I see makes it look unflattering. Though that's also the fault of the photographer. If she was super into the cybergoth scene she could just have green hair accessories.
>>
>>2328731
It was one of the ideas for U, but it didn't fit, especially with her more down to earth personality.

For Pu, though, it's perfect
>>
>>2328754
I could see that but why bright specifically? Wouldn't any green do?
>>
>>2328727
Np's genki childhood.
>>
>>2328759
Neon bright, like Uranium glass
>>
File: s14s.jpg (195KB, 1246x1246px) Image search: [Google]
s14s.jpg
195KB, 1246x1246px
>>2328763
I just-it's a glow, hair doesn't exactly glow. Wouldn't it be more reasonable to have it be the non-glowing color? Or just the color the glass normally is?
>>
>>2328772
The color without the glow, plsu green becomes ugly real fast when the saturation or brightness is low

Speaking or nuclear hair color, what should be Ac's be like? Natual Ac glows blue, but one of her mothers is a fiery redhead
>>
>>2328777
That's too unique to pass up; what's Pa's hair color?
>>
File: Actinium.jpg (20KB, 281x325px) Image search: [Google]
Actinium.jpg
20KB, 281x325px
>>2328780
>>2328777
Not stated for Pa. I'd argue against straight blue hair. Blue-violet could work while fitting in red from Thorium.
>>2328777
Well yeah that's why I was going for dark green. Incorporates the green from the glow and general radiation iconography and if we use Setsuna/Sailor Pluto as an example the green/dark green could look good while not being ugly.
>>
>>2328784
>blue-violet
Sounds good.

>Pu's green
Setsuna would be a good model for a natural looking shade of green, but in Pu's case it's specifically dyed, and something more intentionally garish would also fit with her personality.
>>
Don't forget that PuTh is the weird color duo
>>
>>2328788
>something more intentionally garish would also fit with her personality.
Idea; what if during her teen/young adult years it was intentionally garish as you say but as she got older she came to appreciate the color and went for a more natural looking green that leads to her getting Setsuna's shade? Like a blending of her various styles into one that's all her own, so like Setsuna hair but the tips are closer to garish green when she's in her 30s.
>>2328791
What was Thorium's eye color again?
>>
>>2328798
I just don't see Pu as the person to mellow down, really
>>
>>2328798
That's a nice idea, what if it's a change she makes while dating Pm?
>>
>>2328802
I think the idea is that it would be less mellowing down and more just a change of pace, especially if it's something she does early in her relationship. She would be no less the usual assertive Pu than before.
>>
>>2328802
I suppose that's fair, maybe chalk it up to Thorium influence then. Tries for a more natural looking green because Thorium's hair stands out while being natural. I still think Setsuna's shade would fit great for y0 Plutonium and it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to have her change shades.
>>
>>2328804
Could work or it could be something she talks over with Pm one day. Pm brings up beauty stuff and Pu talks about hair dye in relation to appearance/beauty and could mention how she was thinking of changing the shade of her hair. Leads to Pm kind of using an algorithm to find a more flattering shade and presents it to Pu.
>>
>>2328808
Maybe not Y0 but shortly thereafter. Basically, so there could be a short story about it.
>>
>>2328813
(cont.)
Basically along the lines of something like >>2328810, yeah.
>>
>>2328813
>>2328814
That's settled then, I guess. Would Pu be visiting Pm in the lab or would Pm be visiting? Also we still don't have an eye color for her. I'm feeling black if no one objects.
>>
>>2328857
Pu would most likely be visiting Pm.
>>
>>2328731
Are you basing this purely on what bright green hair looks like on real people? Because there's certainly plenty of examples of nice bright green hair in 2D.
>>
>>2328932
I was thinking more of the color palette that she'd be around. If the setting's colors treated her as a starting point it might be more solid unless she's somehow full rave/uv palette all the time. Though yes I'm being influenced by the stuff I've seen, if you got good examples of neon green hair that looks good then sure I could be swayed. The threads have also never considered that maybe her hair has a natural glow to it if she's been out in the sun/light for a while though that's bordering on ridiculous.
>>
She can always dye her hair back in the future, too. When she first does it should be of her own volition, and it would be cute to see her ask Pm what she thinks of it after their original conversation.
>>
File: green.png (1MB, 770x1084px) Image search: [Google]
green.png
1MB, 770x1084px
>>2329063
Whether hair color looks good is just like whether anything else looks good. It's dependent on the artist's ability to integrate that color, the photographers ability to shoot that color well with lighting, the person in question's ability to pick a color suited to them and clothing/makeup/etc that works with rather than clashing with the color.
>>
>>2329172
Fair enough, though it sounds like the thread came to a conclusion that could work for everyone. Besides like >>2329123 said Pu could always go back to that shade.
>>
>>2329183
Seems so. I just wanted to put in my vote because bright green tends to be a fairly underutilized hair color.
>>
>>2329185
It would be cute if Pu's green hair causes visual problems for Pm at first. Til she like switches camera filters or something.
>>
>>2329221
When did they first meet?
>>
>>2329243
Es' activation if it wasn't earlier. I could see it being Es' development if Thorium dragged her along to talk to Eu about the code.
>>
>>2329244
That does seem like a possibility. That must have been around the time Pu and Np first arrived.
>>
>>2329303
If not first arrived then it's probably when they got involved.
>>
>>2329308
Makes sense, with talent like Np's.
>>
Copper, Zinc.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/24031053
>>
>>2329387
Poor Cutie, though she is calling out to both AuAg or just Ag?
>>
>>2329570
Just Ag.
>>
>>2329387
This has me wondering. Were Gold and Silver initially concerned when they discovered Copper's blue blood? Not like overwhelmingly concerned or anything but asking if she'd be alright.
>>
>>2330093
Maybe, but also maybe not. There's no shortage of similar visual quirks in the setting.
IMO, she should still blush normally most of the time, with the blue blush being reserved for the most intense levels of embarrassment or fluster. Though, if she scraped her knee or something as a child, or got a paper cut as an adult, the color would also show then, prompting the appropriate level of concern in AuAg.
>>
>>2330123
I say keep the blue blush for every blush, it'd look good on her. Just figured the visual quirk would probably make new parents Silver and Gold concerned til they found that nothing's the matter.
>>
>>2330135
It would, but that also seems a little excessive. It would depend on the exact shade when she's just blushing normally.
>>
>>2330140
True. If I remember correctly, before being oxygenated, it's more gray blue but becomes the like matte light blue those crabs have. The grey could be a covienent excuse for normal looking blushes until something causes more blood to appear
>>
>>2330145
That's reasonable.

Copper must have been an absolutely adorable kid. Gold was probably immensely proud when she said her first word.
>>
Would Copper work (mostly?) in Ge's division within Silice?
>>
>>2331268
Maybe, ain't she in between places currently or is she interning at Silice?
>>
>>2331273
In the future, I mean. She's currently a student. Now sure exactly when her internship takes place.
>>
Okay, it's mentioned in Si's profile that Cu had already done a short internship at Silice prior to Y0.
>>
>>2331279
Sounds like summer internship or whatever, I believe there was some talk about her also eventually doing one for Al which causes the minor dilemma of them trying to keep Cu for their own company. Cu settles for something that allows her to work in some capacity with both companies
>>
>>2331280
Really? I thought it was well established that she ends up working full time at Silice.
>>
>>2331281
It's up in the air I think, I remember one of the things that was kind of off and on again was that Zamak thing. Pretty sure that never went anywhere. If she does stay with Silice full time, I believe there was some mention about how she'd cause Silice and Al to have close ties or something. I just remember her being kind of fought over by the two companies.
>>
>>2331283
It was suggested at one point that Cu do an internship at Al's as well, and then have to decide between the two, but the idea wasn't discussed further. It's long been established that she does get hired at Silice, but it's technically possible she does utilize what connections she might have. Though she's in computers and Al does aerospace so to what extent is up in the air.
>>
>>2331287
I'm still in favor of her doing an internship at Al, maybe it was before Silicon moved forward with her plan to make Copper Silice's heir. Speaking of which, if Copper does indeed become the heir it could allow for Zamak to still be a thing in some capacity.
>>
>>2331295
Something like one of her first assignments in Silice having her be in contact with Al's company (does it have a name?) in some regard might be a better option. But the general idea is the same.
>>
>>2331301
>does it have a name
Aluminium Inc or something. Al's company was the only one to use her actual name. Ferric and Silice use variations on their CEO. I could see the assignment but I still think Al internship might plausible if done while she's still in Uni. Silicon I can see her trying to snatch her through job fairs and offers of better internships that could certainly entice Cu. Though Al's internship might be more about programming/coding meshing with other things than straight up computers like Si's probably would involve.
>>
>>2331303
>Aluminium Inc or something. Al's company was the only one to use her actual name.
Well, it certainly fits with her ego.
>>
>>2331305
Yep that was kind of the reasoning I believe. It does have me wondering how AlSi would interact or FeSi. What with FeAl being begrudging friend and exuberant friend.
>>
>>2331310
Al and Si might have somewhat of a personality clash. Meanwhile, Si probably respects what Fe has accomplished and maybe see's something of herself in her. Would they ever meet before the FeC situation is resolved and Fe becomes a little more public?
>>
>>2331317
I don't quite think SiFe would meet before it's resolved. They might work together in a disembodied/corporate sense but I don't think they'd ever have cause to actually meet each other.
>>
>>2331321
True enough. Whenever/if ever they do meet Si would probably get along with her, especially considering Fe will also be over her angst at that point.
>>
>>2331323
To give credit to Si, she would probably be a little wary if Carbon's talked about her. It'd most likely be a weird case of hearing about Iron when she was a teen and the aftermath and then meeting adult Iron being professional before personally meeting her.
Although this discussion about CEOs got me thinking, which of the three would keep in frequent contact with Li and Lead?
>>
>>2331507
Wow, I'd totally forgotten about their connection through Carbon. Well, that changes things a little, or a lot.

For Li, of the three maybe Si? And possibly Ferric for Lead.
>>
>>2331544
Yeah that's the weird thing with Si in relation to FeC. Chronologically she doesn't reappear until after Iron disappears, so they never officially meet and Carbon probably doesn't talk about her. Unless Carbon gushed about Iron to Si over the phone or something. So it's like second hand accounts from Zinc and Mn in the beginning.
I would think Fe would also have some contact with Li considering mine usage and ore. Maybe not as deep as Si's but there'd be some connection.
>>
>>2331545
Once Fe and C get back together and Si meets Fe as both the CEO of Ferric and her sister's wife, despite any initial wariness the above evaluation probably still stands, at least in a business sense. When Si realizes Fe is a good thing for C, she'll likely accept her.
>>
>>2331547
True enough, though if Si's continually wary about anything after FeC get back together, it'll probably be Al's supposed friendship with Fe. Keeps asking Fe how she can tolerate the girl.
>>
>>2331549
Funnily enough, Fe and Si would both know or have met Cu at that point.
>>
>>2331551
Something that'll probably have Si over the moon. Her sister-in-law's 'sister' is dating her desired prodigy. Christmas parties probably just got super fun for Si.
>>
>>2331554
It's a miracle Cu has the energy to handle this much, though she does get to recharge by cuddling with Zinc.
>>
>>2331560
I bet Iron would have to convince C to come to Cu's rescue if Si became too much. Or perhaps Fe herself if C's busy
>>
>>2331564
Seeing how Cu and Fe would interact on their own would be interesting. Both are fairly quiet people.
>>
>>2331566
I bet seeing them causes C to gush and make a coy jab about them. However that idea brings up something: would Silver know the CEOs in some manner? She obviously knows Al personally but what about FeSi?
>>
>>2331571
Perhaps, but it's possible she's only heard of them. She probably hasn't met Fe, and it would make sense if she only met Si once Cu is working there.
>>
Where would Lead take her family on a trip to? A train museum?
>>
>>2333028
Maybe a museum of some sort, or just the movies.
>>
>>2333032
That would satisfy Tin and the girls.
>>
What places would Al likely visit on her day off? Outside of a club/bar in the evening.
>>
>>2333192
Maybe her old airbase? And Be's company, to return the favor.

What else is she interested in?
>>
>>2333300
Her hobbies were never really developed. I would like to imagine she cooks so maybe she likes going through cook books or something. Considering she has chef in her plethora of titles.
>>
>>2333539
But maybe she's not as good at it as she thinks. Hope Sc likes breakfast in bed.
>>
>>2333592
I was thinking that too. Might not be a renowned or acclaimed chef but she does alright for herself. Alright being that she doesn't burn down the kitchen and knows enough to help.
>>
>>2333601
What's her specialty?
>>
>>2333607
Sweets, interestingly enough. She much prefers bitter or savory tastes but everything she has a good handle on making is sweet.
>>
>>2333610
Sc seems like she's the type to enjoy that.
>>
>>2333614
Sc is probably overjoyed with the discovery while Be continues to cackle for the 8th year in a row after the discovery. Leads Al to grumble about how it's not fair Be can make better bacon than her when it's so damn easy to make.
>>
>>2333617
Be's snide remarks of "aren't you sweet" are a constant source of annoyance for Al whenever Be catches wind of her trying to do something romantic for Sc. Among the rest of her arsenal.
>>
>>2333620
Sc gets to see how deadpan Al can be when that happens. To think there was someone that makes the flamboyant Aluminium lose the flair in the face of extravagance. I'm sure Al also has things she can jab at Be whenever they spar. Like how a certain blonde girl is free and she could help the villain trick said blonde into her clutches.
>>
>>2333630
Al is smart to exploit Be's biggest weakness. Plus, before Be and Mg get together, Al can always counter with:
>"Sorry, I don't have time to play! I've got a date."
and leave Be pouting.
>>
>>2333642
True though this made me realize something. The threads always talk about BeMg from Be's side, how would Mg feel about it/Be? Would it take a remark from Mn about how she's as dense as Phlebotinum when it comes to realizing her villain is hitting on her?
>>
>>2333666
It's hard to imagine Be's flirting missing the mark. Good advice from Mn, after that she just needs to find someone of her own. A cute scene would be Al realizing that her friend is really lovesick over this girl and not just up to her usual antics.

At least Mg's not as dense as Al.
>>
>>2333687
Perhaps it's not so much obvious denseness as it is experience? Mg could've been popular in school, popular enough to become pretty adept at lightly flirting/playing coy. Could lead to her having some trouble reading serious intentions from known flirts. Although caring and concerned Al would be cute, she ends up calling Mn up and is like "Help me get my bestie together with your sister," much to Mn's bewilderment.
>>
>>2333702
>Mg's not good at reading intentions
>Be's extreme flirtiness
"They'll need all the help they can get," thinks Al.
>>
>>2333704
Not every intention. Just flirting. Of course when Al tells her masterplan to Sc, her assistant just rolls her eyes at the irony.
>>
>>2333712
It should turn out that before Al can put her plan into motion, Be directly confesses to Mg instead.
>>
>>2333719
I love it. It also causes Al to be overly dramatic and fall to her knees lamenting how her masterplan was lost before it began.
>>
>>2333724
Be always seems to be one step ahead, even when she doesn't know it.
>>
>>2333729
Leads to BeMg doing their first couple thing together which is doing an oujo laugh with how dramatic Al was being. Acourse everything's still in motion so BeMg get a few dates out of the master plan that helps them bond better.
>>
>>2333737
Hopefully one of them is a double with AlSc at some point.
>>
>>2333743
More along the lines of 'hey here's a group activity/date but me and Sc have to drop out at the last second so have fun.' Causes Sc to just coax Al into going to do something else that's just the two of them and helps Al eventually realize she loves Sc.
>>
>>2333746
Oh, so this is before Al and Sc get together? Turns out Sc is the real mastermind.
>>
>>2333750
Could happen at the same time. I just see BeMg getting together before ScAl does earnstly.
>>
>>2333757
Either works I suppose, this way Sc gets more fuel as well.
>>
>>2333759
Yep, and of course Sc ends up going to Be and complaining about how oblivious Al is.
>>
>>2333769
Be is sure to have an amusing anecdote (or two) about Al relating to that particular trait of hers.
>>
>>2333773
Yep a little fun bonding moment that might make Al slightly jealous. Just slightly, because why would Be go after Sc when she already has a blonde? She can't have two blondes. That's like against villain trope code.
ScAl getting together also causes Al to find out how scary little ol' Hydrogen can be.
>>
>>2333780
>Al is jealous before she's even dating Sc and probably doesn't even realize the irony
Cute.

>ScAl getting together also causes Al to find out how scary little ol' Hydrogen can be.
Why's that?
>>
>>2333783
H was the one who suggested Sc to Al as a PA iirc. If so, we could work in something about how they're friends that expands on both of them. I was also going off the idea of Hydrogen giving the whole 'you break her heart, I'll break your spirit or your body' talk to Aluminium.
>>
>>2333787
Would she say it with her usual smile? That is terrifying.
>>
>>2333795
Maybe, Hydrogen is surprisingly sparse on development. Or Hydrogen frowns for like thirty seconds and Aluminium gets the feeling the natural order just came to a screeching halt.
>>
>>2333796
Even on their wedding day, Al breaks out in a cold sweat when she sees H.
>>
>>2333798
Now that's good, I love it. Al spends the next week, after talking to H, sleep deprived because she's being plagued by lovecraft-esque nightmares. Can't shake the feeling Hydrogen losing her smile has something to do with it.
>>
>>2333802
Lesson learned: don't get on Hydrogen's bad side.
>>
>>2333808
Yeah something like that. Though it begs the question, if H did recommend Sc to Al how did ScH meet?
>>
>>2333847
Perhaps through one of H's investments?
>>
>>2333849
Could work, maybe it was a case like Niello or something where H was looking for a secretary or something and gave Sc a trial or something. Might not have worked in a business partnership but as friends they worked fine. H went with someone else while keeping in touch with Sc eventually causing H to suggest her to Al.
>>
>>2333853
Or maybe H just decided she didn't need a secretary.

>Hydrogen acts as a hardening agent, preventing dislocations in the scandium atom crystal lattice from sliding past one another.
Huh, interesting.
>>
>>2333854
Yeah that could work too. Sounds like Hydrogen is Scandium's go to shoulder to cry on. Probably felt horrible the first time it happened.
>>
>>2333856
Poor Sc. It's no wonder H doesn't want to see her hurt.
>>
>>2333859
Could also be something from Uni depending on when they went instead of the Niello thing. Uni might fit the science fact better since Sc would be the kouhai. If both went to Uni that is.
>>
>>2333868
The first idea might be better considering how H is a little older than Sc.
>>
>>2333873
Maybe, not like H could've went to Uni late though considering her situation it's probably a bit weirder than that.
>>
>>2333892
Her giving Sc a trial run is probably simplest.
>>
>>2333920
Good point. Better question then: what was Sc doing before she went out on a limb for that secretary position to The Hydrogen.
>>
>>2333925
It's likely she had either recently graduated, or was working in another random secretarial position or the like prior to that.
>>
What sort of things do Rubidium and Caesium work on?
>>
>>2335057
R&D stuff. If Francium is theory and abstract, maybe Cs is putting it into practice or reality. Rb, with everything shown so far, is kind of read as a project lead or manager within their department since she seems to talk to her aunt frequently.
>>
>>2335060
IIRC her profile would suggest that, so that's spot on.
>>
>>2335064
For which? Though looking at the profiles made me realize I forgot how smart Rb was set out to be. She could probably talk theory with Fr and compress some of the harder parts for Cs when it comes to making it real.
>>
Who's connected to Thorium beyond Uranium, Pu, and Pa?
>>
>>2335066
How Cs helps make their projects a reality. Rb is really talented too.

>>2335098
Actinium, but that goes without saying. Lead is acquainted with both Th and U, and then you have gynoids like Einsteinium and Promethium. Molybdenum is also listed as a friend of hers in what's described as a "love hate relationship". Last, but not least, Europium is someone who Th allegedly cares about, according to U.
>>
>>2335177
How is Mo-chan in a love/hate relationship? Was Thori that miffed that her planet got seduced? I do wonder how Es and Th work together though considering Th's personality. I also thought there was some talk of a ThAt friendship forged through atypical means.
>>
>>2335791
Here's what Mo's profile has to say about it:
>Molybdenum and Thorium have a love and hate relationship; on Molybdenum's part, she admires Thorium's dedication to her research, her intelligence and her devotion to the people she cares, but often criticizes her indifference to 'exterior people' and her often careless sense of humour. They can get along marvellously and the next minute starting to throw rocks at each other, then go back to getting along in the following minute. The dynamics of their relationship puzzle everybody they know, but since nobody went to the hospital (yet), people don't really mind.

Do we have any idea what Es is like?

>I also thought there was some talk of a ThAt friendship forged through atypical means.
Seems like it would have to be atypical, considering both of their personalities.
>>
>>2335802
Weird, sounds like I wanna say Silver and Tin but more angry? I wonder if they just have an easy time pushing each others buttons.
There hasn't really been any talk about what Es is like beyond super basics. Just that she fills a role similar to Cf and has a human sister in Tc. Might be like Fm considering Thori's personality.

Yeah ThAt was atypical in that the anon who proposed it used the basis of it being an online friendship and that they never really met in person.
>>
>>2335821
At the very least, there's probably an interesting contrast between Thorium and Es.

>ThAt
Oh, that would make the most sense, considering they don't really have anything else in common. Maybe there's a better character for At to become friends with online, though?
>>
>>2335826
True enough for ThEs, it would be cute if Es eventually picks up that Th shows her care and concern through little acts throughout the days. Not particularly through words but actions, might be a little hard to paint though.
As for At, maybe. The threads have never really talked about internet habits outside of implied general notion that the comp nerds might use it more than what's typical but nothing super developed. I know when it's been brought up before, there was suggestions for Fr to having some online presence in certain areas but that's never expanded or even talked about. I think At would be in a similar vein to Fr then. I believe some anon joked about Pm doing something similar depending on how she's set up. Perhaps Radium or Radon as well but again it's never typically brought up long enough to expand on it.
>>
>>2335897
Perhaps it would be fitting if Fr was the one she met online? Just throwing around ideas, that one may be too obvious.
>>
>>2335906
Maybe not, when Fr was talked about it was in the manner that she was on math forums talking about abstract math and stuff. Maybe puzzle stuff too. Anything that really fulfilled Fr's passion for maths. If we include puzzles into that then At could be something of a puzzle fan though that'd require expanding on their hobbies compared to what's there already. I'd wager that in a twist of irony, I think, it'd be more obvious if At ran into and befriended Copper online. FrAt would at least be beyond likely to never meet beyond the internet considering both of them. At could likely run into Radon for her actual job if we consider the Rs so Radium would be the better bet there.
>>
>>2335908
At and Cu would be pretty cute together...
>>
>>2335911
Whoa there Chloe. What has Mercury said about teasing At too much?
>>
>>2335917
Typical Cl.
>>
>>2335921
Yes but what else. Besides Silver might not take too kindly to Cl harassing Cu
>>
>>2335940
Mercury has the good sense to know that, at least.
>>
>>2335911
So how would AtCu meet online? Fic writers/readers or something more typical for the previous decade?
>>
>>2335983
That could be a rather cute detail. Falls a little outside of Cu's interests. Did you have anything else in mind as a potential alternative?
>>
>>2335989
Honestly It would probably require expanding on At's interests more than anything. I could see Cu being into the reading of such material depending on the content though yeah it would probably be a bit strange. Wouldn't be a stretch for At to be a fic writer considering what was talked about regarding her job it would just be the fandom. Games are another possibility but that would depend on At and how she might view using vent or vent equivalents.
>>
>>2335991
Maybe that's how she got her start, or worked up the confidence to start writing.
>>
>>2335994
Could be. Although what was proposed has her as a writer for technical books/manuals so perhaps fics are where she can let her prose flow. Oh that'd be a cute situation, if near the end of Cu's secondary years the fic writer she's following kinda set up a message or something about needing a beta and Copper went out on a limb. Leading to Cu and At being friends via Copper being an editor to At's fics.
>>
>>2336000
Oh right, that had slipped my mind. What if they were both readers and met through that?
>>
>>2336004
Fits nicely, I wonder which books they would bond over. I thought they favored different genres. At favoring romance and Cu favoring Sci-fantasy.
>>
>>2336011
They must have found a common ground somewhere.
>>
>>2336016
Lore discussions maybe. Swords and Sorcery line that kind of became a cult hit with romance fans, even got a a few movies before y0 or so. Would be kinda meta but if it's actual forums instead of an imageboard like forum I could see them shooting pms back and forth discussing lore intricacies at the start. Especially if Copper plays ttrpgs and or gms them. Could've had an idea to do a silly campy adventure based around one of the books and bounced ideas off At to see whether it's sound within the setting.
>>
>>2336021
That might have helped draw At out of her shell a little at the time.
>>
>>2336030
Might even be cuter if Copper visits Pali with Plat and sees all the merch At has for it, and Copper's has a bit of a fangirl moment cause someone else likes it.
>>
>>2336073
Someone like Cu is probably the type At would be the most comfortable around, besides Palladium.
>>
>>2336169
Well maybe Xe as well but yes, imagining Cu and At interacting is very cute. It'd be rather funny if a movie came out that involved their cult classic and they worked themselves up into agreeing to see it during the first weekend. Copper inadvertently helping At work up the courage to ask Palladium to it, before or after they found out they were online buddies.
>>
>>2336174
>Cu and At realize what's going on
>At gushes to Pd about it later
Cute.
>>
File: 1421117088862.png (29KB, 218x196px) Image search: [Google]
1421117088862.png
29KB, 218x196px
>>2336207
>At gushing to Pd about making a friend
It would be cute, too cute even. I wonder if the sight would cause Pal to blush.
>>
>>2336215
Oh, undoubtedly. At's enthusiasm must be infectious.
>>
Has Sc ever gone to Be to ask about stories she might have featuring Al?
>>
>>2337871
I gotta believe so. Trying to peg when it happened though is harder. I want to say closer to when Sc first began working there did she originally ask Be about stuff. Possibly in a vein similar to Nickel asking Zinc about Iron, just that Sc's Zn's incredibly hard to pin down to ask. So it could lead Sc to finding out all the little things Be does when visiting.
>>
>>2337884
And, of course, Be probably enjoys telling.
>>
>>2337890
Probably, if nothing else Be knows how to talk about Al without actually talking about her.
>>
>>2337893
In a few years it'll be the other way around, with Al telling Be about her first few dates with Sc as an actual couple.
>>
>>2331295
Cu being Si's heir is the idea I had originally, Si originally planned to have B as heir but future developments will prevent it

>>2331571
>would Silver know the CEOs in some manner

Ag probably has frequent business with Fe's corp but doubtful othewise, as for Si I'm positive they have, don't forget Si goes to Au's galas

>>2333028
It's a very culture oriented family and I'm sure they go to organ concert to do some family trips at the shooting range

>>2333787
I don't think H actively suggested Sc to Al, Sc was just originally working with H and then followed Al> I'm sure H only had good things to say about her though

>>2335060
Fr is not really the theory, that's Rb while Cs is indeed the practical genius> Fr does help with volume things though

>>2335821
>I wanna say Silver and Tin but more angry

Nah, Au and Sn get along well, Mo and Th are just a case of people with strong personalities living in close proximity, that don't realize they're much more alike that the realized (or want to realize)

>>2335906
Not should it would add much, I think one of the reasons At and Th bond is their shared interest on technical documentation, which is part of what At writes
>>
>>2338124
>RbCsFr
So then Fr helps smooth some things over then?
>ThAt
So then was there an idea behind how they got into contact initially? Was it something like an article or book Thorium was asked to look over? Maybe more book than article in this case, concerning a shared technical topic.
>>
>>2338139
Rb gives Fr things that don't require interaction with other people, like volume simulations, or mathematical issues

I think it was through At's technical documentation that Th uses but details are a bit blurry
>>
>>2338142
Makes sense for Fr then. So like Thori was going through some programming books or something of hers and came across something that bugged her enough to send an e-mail asking At something? Interesting, and would be surprising to see At in business mode where she might feel like having to explain something. Though obviously maybe not super deeply since she's dealing with an expert.
>>
>>2338124
>At and Th
Makes sense, it's not like At can only talk to either Cu or Th online, and Cu is likely the one she would actually meet as was described.
>>
The wikidot site appears to be closed to edits, or am I looking in the wrong place?
>>
>>2338146
Sounds just like Thorium to only initiate contact with anybody because of some technical related thing

>>2338464
The wikidot was a proof of concept which hasn't been set up properly, but if someone is interested in working on it I can open it for editing
>>
>>2338505
You think Thorium when talking to U about, before she sends the first e-mail, and gets it in her head that the author might be some pompous know it all? So she has like a whole bunch of charts and documentation to argue her point and then At replies back thanking her for catching the error.
>>
>>2338505
Thanks, I was planning to add some things established but not featured in any fics yet.
>>
>>2338521
Of course, this is Th after all

>>2338537
It should be open now
>>
I've made a preliminary edit to K's page and added a very basic one for Sulfur.
>>
>>2338831
I bet U doesn't know what to do with a benignly bewildered Th.
>>
>>2339020
It's been like that for years, surely.
>>
>>2339300
What their success or being pioneers that keeps Th bewildered?
>>
>>2339769
Oh, I was joking that U just never knows what to do with Th. The ThAt encounter would have Th particularly bemused, though.
>>
>>2339873
That's a mean one Pa, I'm sure U tries her best. The problem with ThAt encounter, if there is one, would be a way for Th to have a desire to keep in contact with At. I had the thought that maybe after the first one At says something about fixing any other corrections Th finds or something.
>>
>>2339876
And maybe a discussion of technical terminology, phrasing, or the like. Whereas with Cu it would be more like an actual friendship.
>>
>>2339879
I suppose, not like there's really anything stopping Th and At from becoming friendlier over the course of their partnership.
>>
>>2339885
True. They just seem to have less in common in general.
>>
>>2339921
They probably do currently. Their hobbies are kind of woefully underdeveloped. It would be cute, I guess, if Th's correspondence led to At finally picking up coding as a hobby. Oh goodness, it would be hilarious if Th got curious about her net friend and dug up a little about her. Like just to get an image in her mind. There wouldn't obviously be a lot but surely there's something from her sorority days that has her untagged in a photo or video.
>>
>>2339930
That would be a tough find, but I suppose if anyone could find it it might be Th.
>>
>>2339943
What Th does find is a little baffling. Some video put up by a sorority sister that was in the house, typical trite stuff for the modern age out of hundreds, and for all of five seconds the viewer(Th) can see someone crossing the hall to enter another room in the background. Lack of contradicting evidence has Thori believing background girl is the technical author she's been corresponding with.
>>
>>2340170
Turns out Th is also a cunning detective. Who would have thought? Certainly not U.
>>
Quick I need all the hairy/eye color combinations that anyone remembers. Excluding those that have art obviously.
>>
>>2340539
>Quick

Heh, I think quite a lot is buried in the old threads

>>2340210
>Who would have thought? Certainly not U.

Nor Pa
Or Ac
Or Eu
Or Pm
Or Pu
Or Np
Or Pb
Or Si
Or Tc

Maybe Mo did
>>
>>2340579
Maybe so, but some could float to the top. I remember CaSr because they're almost identical except Ca has a pink/coral pink eye color while Sr has a deep red one as a reference to it's use in fireworks. Like how Barium has green eyes. I think there was also something about P having red hair or something where both types of phosphorus are referenced in hair+eyes. TeSeS iirc all have similar hair and eyes because of familial connections, which was pale blonde or maybe that was their eyes.
>>
>>2340595
TeSeS are blonde, yes.

>>2340539
Tl is blonde with hazel eyes.
Nep, purple hair, grey-aqua eyes.
Pluto, green hair, black (?) eyes.
Pa, blue-violet hair.
Th, red hair.
Sc was definitely decided on, she's some shade on blonde and her eye color was probably established too.
Mg and Mn were discussed in the previous thread, IIRC.
>>
Oh, and Shakudo has black hair.
>>
Stellite: "Very reflective silver hair" "with a Cobalt blue luster", electric blue eyes.
Magnesium: Platinum blonde, naturally white-blonde and dyed more so.
Manganese: Black hair, "magenta or pinkish purple" eyes.
Tantalum: "bluish gray/darker blue/black" with the darker segments being the ones with grey and "long hair with the back tied in a long ponytail and the front forming a long bob cut (she would obviously tie it up in a tight bun when doing an operation)", yellow eyes.
Lawrencium: Blonde hair.
Niello: " short, light blonde hair".
Shakudo: Jet black hair, amber eyes.
Barium: Blonde shoulder length hair, green eyes.
Bromine: Auburn hair.
Phosphorus: Red hair, yellowish-white eyes.
Erbium: Greenish shoulder length hair dyed pale pink with moderate curls, desaturated green eyes.
Ytterbium: Curly "very reflective hair, but with a dull green tinge", desaturated green eyes.
Yttrium: Greenish hair, barely curly, desaturated green eyes.
Terbium: Lightly curly hair, desaturated green eyes.
Thallium: Sandy blonde, with blue-hazel eyes, to be more precise.
Iridosmine: Silvery hair with blue tinge, lilac purple eyes. Wears her hair in twintails but stops when she becomes closer with Electrum.
Iridium: Purple eyes or hair (?)
Osmium: Silver hair (?)
Holmium: Long (blondish?) pink hair that becomes more pink the lower the temperature, slate grey eyes.
Lanthanum: Electric purple eyes.
Cast: Dark grey hair that becomes black as she grows older.
Thulium: Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Hafnium: Light brown hair.
Indium: "Black hair with a dark blue tint", very short.
Selenium: Straight light (silvery) blonde hair, long, swept back under a headband with exposed forehead. Eyes with a slight yellow tinge.
Sulfur: "Vibrant blonde", fairly long straight hair, "vivid" yellow eyes.
Beryllium: Aqua-green eyes.
Scandium: Long, fluffy dusty-strawberry blonde hair.
Cadmium: "Chin length "bluish-gray" hair",
Pewter: Silvery blue hair.
>>
Continued...
Nickel: Silvery hair with gold tinge.
Gadolinium: Two-tone red and black hair.
Arsenic: "long black hair with bright yellow strands" (when she was a teen, at least).
Niobium: "straight shoulder-length silvery hair with golden accents" and "deep blue eyes".
Fluorine: Pale blonde hair.
Xenon: "short lavender hair and lilac eyes"
Orichalcum: Long, dark hair.
Chromium: Silvery hair, red eyes.
Iodine: "dark metallic purple hair and grey eyes"

From the profiles, for completions sake:

Palladium: Wavy brown hair, blue-green eyes.
Aluminum: "thin silver hair, worn in a short military-style cut", deep blue eyes.
Rubidium: Short raven hair, yellow green eyes.
Caesium: Shoulder length raven hair, emerald eyes.
Mercury: "Neck-length, naturally silver but dyed bright red" hair, light blue eyes.
Radium: Light pastel green eyes.
Molybdenum: "Waist-length, dark grey with light grey strands, in a long and loose ponytail" hair, dark grey eyes.
Silicon: "Vibrant white, shoulder-length" hair, "Blue tinged black" eyes.
Zirconium: "Dark brown in a high bun with free strands on the front" hair, grey eyes.
Polonium: "Feathered chest high, greying light blonde", off-white eyes.
Krypton: "Curly silvery light blue, neck-length and running freely in the front, tied in a low waist-length ponytail at the back" hair, blue-grey eyes.
Oxygen: "Auburn, close cropped" hair, blue eyes.
Adamantine: "Greying black, neck-length, curly at the extremities" hair, silver blue eyes.
Mithril: "Silvery white, wavy and down to the middle of her back" hair, golden orange eyes.
Europium: "Blonde, often tied in a dutch braid" hair, brown eyes.

Fun fact: Mithril wore her hair in a ponytail when she was a teenager.
>>
>>2340747
Wow nice anon, I 'll add some details

>Lr
She doesn't have hair as such, she just wears a wig inspired by the hair of that Policewoman in Raubritter

>The Arrhenius sisters
They have a gradually changing hair from the eldest Y to the youngest Yb; Y's hair is matte desaturated green while Yb's is shiny silvery with a green tinge.Eb's and Tb's are a middleground but Eb's hair is dyed pink

>Ho
I thought it was blonde with a pink luster that becomes pink the lower the temperature

>Su
I'd go as far to say vibrant yellow blonde, with Te just blonde and Se platinum blonde

>Gd
It's burgundy rather than just red

Also, H is a towhead blonde
>>
>>2340778
I think now would be a good time to say that I've always had Shinobu from Raubritter in mind when picturing Indium, if not with even slightly shorter hair.
>>
>>2340610
>>2340747
>>2340748
>>2340778
>>2340787
Thanks for all these. Made compiling them into a spreadsheet much easier and narrowing down who's missing things. If anyone's curious about the elements that are missing things I can post a screenshot. My xcel-fu is shite so there'd be like ten pages if I did the entire thing. Raubritter is a blast from the past though I like Shinobu's style for Indium.
>>
File: 1463946855711.png (182KB, 500x172px) Image search: [Google]
1463946855711.png
182KB, 500x172px
>>2341018
Sure, that would be helpful.

Here's something, an image from many threads back of what Al's hairstyle might look like: it's the one in the center.
>>
>>2341032
Pic related are the elements that are missing both hair and eyes. There are some that are just missing one or the other. Like Thorium only having red hair listed. Rn is likely to have hair and eyes similar to TlPo
>>
File: 1479701209535.png (124KB, 4931x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1479701209535.png
124KB, 4931x1015px
>>2341068
Fluorine is actually listed in one of the above posts, she's a pale blonde.
Nitrogen supposedly has dark auburn hair and green eyes.
Rhenium has a profile image (pic related), in which she's described as having straight blonde hair and light blue eyes.
This is how Radon is described in the Countryside fic: "her short messy hair is very light, almost translucent" and with eyes that are "almost colourless, with some traces of green."
Titanium allegedly has grey eyes.
In the Lifesaver fic, Technetium is described as having hair the "same dark grey colour [as her mother, Mo] - only shorter and tidier" as well as grey eyes.
Oh, and Ori has green eyes.
>>
File: amended.png (6KB, 437x375px) Image search: [Google]
amended.png
6KB, 437x375px
>>2341084
I guess I missed Fluorine when I was looking for her in that list. Alright amended list. Wasn't there some talk of Ti having either Mi's hair or maybe Ad's? I coulda sworn the idea of her having like black hair was suggested or maybe gunmetal.
>>
>>2341095
That's possible, I also have the faint memory of Lutetium being talked about at one point.
>>
>>2341098
I think gunmetal would be more fitting for Ti considering how her mothers are both silver to some degree. I can't vaguely recall anything regarding Lu's hair or eyes. Just how she acts and maybe having a very casual style of dress. Looking at the metal she's kind of lined up to be monochromatic unless we include monazit for the palette
>>
>>2341101
Yeah, that makes sense for Ti. It's a good middleground between her parents.
>>
>>2341106
Probably got her mum gushing about how she inherited her mother's good looks. When they first pieced it together.
>>
>>2341115
And Ada's modesty too!
>>
>>2341124
Mi must constantly be beside herself whenever she realizes how similar Ad and Ti are.
>>
>>2341136
Ti can do a pretty good imitation of Mi's oujo laugh, it never fails to make Ada smile.
>>
>>2341141
It's like a dream come true for her.
>>
>>2341143
Oh this got me wondering how often Gold sees Silver in her daughters. It's probably easy to see in cute little Copper.
>>
>>2341150
Elect occasionally has her moments too, like when she's deep in thought thinking about Iridos.
>>
>>2341156
Sounds cute, oh man that'd be hilarious if Gold and Iridos get into a little argument over who's cuter without naming who they're talking about. Eventually Gold's like "well my wife's the cutest when her face gets all scrunched up in concentration" at the same time Iridos says something similar about Ellie causing Gold to come to a halt before a smile slips onto her face.
>>
>>2341165
Yeah, I think Gold and Iridos will get along well after that. "Take care of Electrum for me" and all.
>>
>>2341170
Iridos would probably strike cords in both of Ellie's parents. But would she connect with Copper? That is the question.
>>
>>2341188
There was a bit of a joke a while back about Iridos getting the wrong impression of Copper, that she was some sort of romance master after seeing her and Zinc together, and asking for advice.
>>
>>2341195
Yeah I remember that. Copper effectively dies at the dinner table. Oh gosh, this made me realize something. The threads never thought about how IrOs would react to Electrum. I mean sure we got a picture that they're supportive of Iridos but nothing really beyond that.
>>
>>2341214
I bet they totally ship it.
>>
>>2341221
It would be interesting if they weren't totally on board when they met Electrum. They were all for her daughter dating someone but just maybe not Electrum. At least until they learn about Electrum more.
>>
>>2341229
They did seem on board with with the tsundere concept, though, to be fair.
>>
>>2341236
Yeah, and to be fair Electrum is pretty close to one but would that be readily present? Going off the trope, Iridos would be the likely one to see her dere side the most. Her parents would probably see Electrum's cordial, polite side and maybe her snappish side if Iridos riled her up a little. The idea doesn't have much to stand on unless Ir and Os get fleshed out. They're like the last two plat members to be developed
>>
>>2341244
Well, they probably go on a lot of dates together. That's a start.
>>
>>2341251
True, and it is. Considering they're in the same field of science I have a suggestion. Depending on which one is more used medically, have one of them be organic chemistry while the other's normal chemi. This could led to a fun little foundation where they initially buttheads because of field difference or some such. Eventually gets so bad that it shoves them that nameless uni friends have to take drastic measures.
>>
>>2341256
That might work if it was a little more of an affectionate conflict (is that an oxymoron?). As it is, they've been very close friends for...basically forever.

It also might be a nice touch if they use or have fountain pens, as both Ir and Os are used in them.
>>
>>2341273
Or were used, rather.
>>
>>2341273
Affectionate conflict might work better, you're right. So basically they were an old couple bickering before they were even together to keeping theme with what was originally discussed. That being, they were just friends that evolved into lovers iirc.
Fountain pens are a good idea that could even slip it's way into gifts. Maybe something like on their anniversary one often gets gifted a pen that goes along with the anniversary material.
>>
>>2341280
IrOs are so adorable.
>>
>>2341281
Yep, I bet they were often mistaken for sisters during uni. Oh here's a thought, do they currently work together or are they in separate labs and have they previously worked with Sulfur to some degree?
>>
>>2341288
As for the second, this would be the perfect opportunity to have IrOs be friends of Sulfur. That was actually something I was thinking about recently; as of yet S doesn't really have any established friends.
>>
>>2341297
C kinda became a friend for S after they slept together. Would S be friends with one or both of them and possible consideration, did one of them buy S' lab? I can't quite remember IrOs finances but I think they were particularly well off. Either way buying S' lab from her would probably be a drain if they were doing it out of pocket. The threads should probably get a handle on whether they work for someone or not.
>>
>>2341299
Oh, right, I kind of forgot about C. If S was introduced to one of them, it's likely she would end up becoming friends with both eventually.
It's also more than likely they work for another company/companies as opposed to being self-employed, though that's correct, they are well off.
>>
>>2341303
Maybe IrOs are the reason why S retired early. She was kinda shopping around or something to sell her company and one of the offers looked good. Met with the company/group that looked good and Ir or Os was there and involved in the process. Led to S feeling confident her lab would be in good hands or something for the lead up to y0
>>
>>2341306
Hmm, yeah, that could be a good turn of events.
>>
>>2341308
If nothign else would show that S knows them professionally. Depending on how long their friendship is, it could be more personal. It'd be hilarious if IrOs knew about PS being married before TeSe did and then chimed in about how they got married.
>>
>>2341310
Te and Se might, for the first time, be speechless. Might.
>>
>>2341312
IrOs getting married is probably trope central. Like they went on a vacation together or something, there was a mix up at a hotel that gave them a single and they just shrugged. Eventually they decided to get married during their vacation and found a minister to do it because they kept getting comments. May or may not have been intoxicated when actually married
>>
>>2341317
And they've been in their honeymoon phase together ever since.
>>
>>2341320
That or it was the arrival of Iridos that knocked 'em out of it. At least until she became a teenager. I bet S was all confused about how tired and cranky they-oh my god I just realized something. Iridos and Steel could've met as kids if Sulfur had to look after either. Steel for the same reasons as Iridos though unlike Carbon who's clubbing or something else, it'd be a night in for IrOs where they fuck on ever conceivable surface.

A possibility though, it depends on when IrOs meet Sulfur.
>>
>>2341326
It would be funny if Iridos and Steel don't even really remember that.
>>
>>2341327
Fitting too considering their age. They'd probably just remember some other girl being there when S was looking after them
>>
>>2341332
Good for S that they were well behaved kids.
>>
>>2341333
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if they instilled a sense of longing for kids of her own. Of course, then the following day S had lunch with her sisters and was reminded she already had kids. Actually that brings up a good topic. Was it P or S that brought up having a child first?
>>
>>2341342
Hmmm, that's a good question. Depending on the circumstances it could have been either of them. After that, they thoroughly talked it through.
>>
>>2341344
I suppose it would depend on the place of their relationship. If the table's anything to go by, Pase's conception happens three years before y0. Now going with what's present for S, this might've been motivated by S looking to sell her lab the actual trying for a child. So, I'd wager they're probably married by the point it's brought up. Depends on when they get married however.

Comparatively, P goes through little life turbulence while S is going through everything else. Maybe P broaches it because she feels her life is stable enough and then S brings up the idea of selling her lab and they hash it out or whatever and along the way agree about trying for a child leading to Pase's conception and birth.
>>
>>2341348
That sounds like the most realistic way of going about it, and P is happy to have S move in as well (and vice versa). They would probably have been married soon after making their decision.
>>
>>2341349
Funny enough, I could see them being married the reason behind all the changes. Think about it; to them being married and the way they go about it, the biggest change encountered would be how they fill out taxes and changing emergency contacts. Really, I could see PS just kind of putting a pin in the notion of having a child when discussing marriage. S would talk about how as much as she wants to live with P she doesn't like the notion of being a freeloader or something so she's trying to get the equivalent of a pension before she discovers her wine passion.
So bam! They get married one afternoon, maybe during a festival week or something but the entire thing is subdued fitting them to a T. Maybe they spend a weekend in a nice hotel that's in Arcadia or something and also discover how soon S is to moving in. The closer move in day gets, the more P thinks about having a child. Maybe ever since being married, P has begun to check in on Rn before Reimu is built by Thal and Po's request too. Leading to something...I can't really think of a likely reason why P would be motivated to have a child that doesn't go beyond she thinks it's the right time or some such. However I could see Rn and P talking giving P an impression that motherhood is worth it or something.
>>
>>2341356
That's hard to disagree with.
>>
>>2341438
And to think a "spontaneous" decision for PS eventually led to a family
>>
Any idea for Argon's hair and eyes? Would it be too on the nose as TR reference if she had brown hair? The gas is an odd assortment of colours. Seems like violets or blue-greens. Considering she's from a gas I don't think a solid form of argon would have a color since it needs to be frozen.
>>
>>2341470
Brown hair is common enough, and violet eyes would be a nice match.
>>
>>2341470
I believe there was discussion on all noble gases' colors
>>
>>2341514
Do you remember if anything was decided?
>>
>>2341517
Noble gases' colors were decided along their discharge color, here's what I found:

He: Blonde hair and pink eyes
Ne: Red hair and burn yellow eyes
Kr: Light blue hair and blue-grey eyes
Ar: Deep/dark purple hair and blue-purple eyes
Xe: Lavender hair and lilac eyes

>>2341084
Was Fluorine pale blonde? I thought she had fluorescent yellow hair
>>
>>2341523
>Fluorine
Pale blonde was from, I believe, a fic. I'll have to double check.
>>
>>2341523
>At with purple hair
Not sure how I feel about that
>>
>>2341682
It could be a dark enough purple that it appears almost black, or maybe a brown with purple hue?
>>
>>2341687
>brown with purple hue?

Ewww
Just retcon it
>>
>>2341694
She definitely has violet eyes, at least.
>>
>>2341687
>>2341694
Dark enough to appear black would work
>>
What hair color would Astatine have? Black?
>>
>>2341748
Fits, if nothing else. There's not much going in terms of color for Astatine for obvious reasons. Could do an inverse of Plutonium. Black hair/green eyes to go with her radioactive blush
>>
>>2341753
Sounds good.
>>
>>2341765
Either way she's like super pale. Would probably fit right alongside Mo-chan in being the unintentional goth crew
>>
>>2341776
Along with Fr?
>>
>>2341781
Fr's more an honorary member since she probably wouldn't join the meetings. Oddly Tc probably counts, along with Carbon.
>>
>>2341786
Tc because of of her resemblance to her mother?
>>
>>2341789
Yeh, her fashion might be more colorful but being Mo-chan's daughter gave her a base
>>
>>2341792
She's good at looking gloomy too.
>>
>>2341798
Yep she can pull off the vacant dead inside eyes to a T
>>
>>2341802
Uranium and her niece must have similar taste.
>>
>>2341814
Indeed, though it has me wondering if Mo's aware of her goth tendencies. Considering her personality I could see it being something she doesn't think about or is aware. Too apathetic to care about it either.
>>
>>2341857
Yes, it seems mostly to be unintentional. Of course, she has a preference for the clothes she wears, but that's just her taste.
>>
So I just got a terrible thought for a suggestion. Does Platinum have any hobbies besides being a petrol head? If not, might I suggest vidya gaems. Nothing super heavy or anything, more the kind Plat could easily pick up or drop when the mood strikes her. So like action, racing, and possibly fiters.
>>
>>2342308
That's possible, at least I don't see why not. But she couldn't beat Samarium at Tetris.
>>
>>2342570
I bet the time and speed also work against Plat when facing against each other in tetris, causes her to get panicky. I bet one of the things Copper frequently gets called for is emulation help. All those old racing games available to Plat and she's no idea how to access them so she butters up Copper into helping. FItan would be a hidden depth that makes use of her ability to form bonds
>>
>>2342574
Hey, maybe Copper's the one who introduced them to her in the first place.
>>
>>2342582
Which one or games in general? Could work, though that raises a further question. Can Platinum touch type?
>>
>>2342584
In general. It starts innocently enough: "did you know there are racing games?" and the next thing she knows Plat is calling her night and day to help set them up.

>Can Platinum touch type?
Tech-illiterate-cuteness factor if she can't.
>>
>>2342588
Of course, Copper gets real amazed when Plat wants to show her what she can do in a racing game. Something like an F-zero track that she knows like the back of her hand, and does the entire thing in record time while not looking at the screen.
>tech-illiterate-cuteness
Even better, perhaps. What if she can but it's no where near fast enough. So like she's part way there but not nearly competent enough.
>>
>>2342601
It's official: Plat is moe.
>>
File: H1yNJW7.png (139KB, 651x495px) Image search: [Google]
H1yNJW7.png
139KB, 651x495px
>>2342611
That gap moe too strong. At least she doesn't have a cat, I don't think Palladium would appreciate it then.
>>
>>2342612
Palladium already has an indoor cat of her own, after all.
>>
>>2342615
She does? Oh wait At. This brings up a good question: who is Platinum living with? Palladium or Mercury? I woulda said Cobalt but Plat like is twenty and Cobalt might feel weird about it in some manner
>>
>>2342626
I want to say Palladium. That seems like it would make the most sense.
>>
>>2342628
I like it, probably has sleep overs with Cobalt though. Oh man, what is Platinum gonna have as a career? I don't think that has ever been approached
>>
>>2342638
That's a really good question. Huh...
>>
>>2342639
I was thinking a school teacher or day care...person? Could go for something more out there that could fit her actual uses and applications. Nurturer might be a bit of a stretch for the notion of platinum as an investment metal
>>
>>2342653
Something like that might be the best option. There doesn't actually seem to be a whole lot of fitting options otherwise.
>>
>>2342665
Well if what the wiki mentions about tonne usage can be used as a guideline then she could become some sort of EPA or vehicle emission regulator. Maybe help laid the ground for a new energy source for cars since the threads dabble in sci-fi occasionally.
Here's the bit from wiki:
>Of the 218 tonnes of platinum sold in 2014, 98 tonnes were used for vehicle emissions control devices (45%), 74.7 tonnes for jewelry (34%), 20.0 tonnes for chemical production and petroleum refining (9.2%), and 5.85 tonnes for electrical applications such as hard disk drives (2.7%). The remaining 28.9 tonnes went to various other minor applications, such as medicine and biomedicine, glassmaking equipment, investment, electrodes, anticancer drugs, oxygen sensors, spark plugs and turbine engines.
>>
>>2342668
Quite a few options. Whatever makes the most sense for her personality would be best.
>>
>>2342670
MS probably has a few ideas too
>>
>>2342677
True, true.
>>
>>2342626
Pt is sharing a flat with Ni (that's really ancient Metall/u/rgy lore)

>>2342677
I entertained the idea she could be a formula-E racing driver but that would make my hidden petrolhead agenda way too obvious

Car engineer would be a pretty fitting thing for her
>>
>>2342945
Oh yeah, shit I can't believe I forgot about NiPt being roomies. Oh man has Ni met Copper? Does Iron or Zinc know about Ni's roomie?
>>
>>2342945
So would proto Plat be competition for Re then?
>>
>>2342974
Nah, Pt is a car enthusiast while Re is a pro racing driver, they have the same age too
>>
>>2342945
Emission regulations seems like the best career then.
>>
>>2343169
I'd say engineering: emission regulations sounds kinda dreary
>>
>>2343211
vehicular engineering then, could explain her partial tech-savy outside of uni requiring a degree of competence
>>
>>2343211
Maybe, but it does fit pretty much exact with the real world usage of Plat. Maybe engineering with a focus on lower emissions.
>>
>>2343225
>it does fit pretty much exact with the real world usage of Plat.

Yes, but are different ways of achieving that, and being an engineer is a more interesting thing than plain emission regulator
>>
>>2343264
That's fair, especially if it's an aspect of what she does.
>>
So has Plat ever wandered into Ferric to give Ni something she forgot? Like her lunch. If so, did Ni introduce Plat to her boss if Plat had the timing of the devil?
>>
>>2343648
No one would be that lucky!
>>
>>2343648
Heh, I don't find it fitting for Fe
>>
>>2342950
>Oh man has Ni met Copper? Does Iron or Zinc know about Ni's roomie?
Maybe she'll introduce them to one another. I doubt Fe and Zinc know yet.
>>
>>2343790
I didn't think of that. A more fitting place would probably be a Gold gala or something. Especially if Carbon was invited along with Iron. Nickel would be oddly absent though.
>>
>>2343923
>Nickel would be oddly absent though.
She's quite busy.
>>
>>2343935
You would know Chrome.
Actually taking that into consideration, Plat would probably meet Iron through Copper. Six degrees of Zinc and all that
>>
>>2343945
Yeah, most likely. Plat might be impressed her friend knows all these high profile people.
>>
>>2343948
She would probably be too oblivious to connect Iron to Nickel unless Ni's pretty open about her job and what it entails.
>>
>>2344084
She'll realize it eventually. Maybe.
>>
>>2344084
I think she would, actually, remember that while she's oblivious of things that concern her, she's very sharp a reading others
>>
>>2344275
True, that scenario is more contingent on whether Nickel decompresses by talking to Plat. I could see Nickel being professional enough that she only really talks to Zinc about Iron, much to Zinc's possibly consternation.
>>
>>2344276
Well don't forget that "nickel" means demon/goblin in german
>>
>>2344328
What? Don't you mean Kobold/Cobalt? Although after a quick jaunt to wiki I did find something interesting Ni could make use of. Being cupronickel and or being mistaken for silver because Nickel is surprisingly absent in terms physical characteristics. Only thing on her is hair color/tinge.
>>
>>2344334
I mean Ni; the name Nickel comes from the german Kupfernickel meaning "demon copper" because the ore was often mistaken for Copper
>>
>>2344342
Oh neat. I wonder if there's a way to incorporate that that actively involve her
>>
>>2344342
>>2344346
Plat's mixed up their phone numbers once. Ni didn't tell her until ten minutes into the call.
>>
>>2344394
>This is what Ni actually believes
>>
>>2344407
Maybe she isn't as crafty she thinks she is.
>>
>>2344526
I'm sure she'll get along marvelously with Co

And just like that, Cr's peaceful days were gone for good
>>
How did Cr and Ni meet again?
>>
>>2344569
C's bed
>>
>>2344572
Ah, right. I should have guessed.
>>
>>2344587
Will C claim babysitting rights on Nichrome on the basis that she technically was conceived in her bed?
>>
>>2344610
She was?
>>
>>2344614
If you consider Nichrome's start of a relationship, yeah. Actual conception's up in the air
>>
>>2344627
Oh, right. Heh, C could probably leverage babysitting rights.
>>
>>2344629
Depending on timing it could also happen along side Cast. So C baby sitting doubles as nichr and cast having a play date
>>
>>2344631
Cute. Hope Fe likes kids.
>>
>>2344633
>Iron comes home to toddler SiGe, Cast, and Nichrome playing with Carbon
>Carbon looks just a little frazzled
>>
>>2344634
SiGe is a few years ahead though
>>
>>2344634
She isn't going to let Fe escape now, she needs all the help she can get.
>>
>>2344635
Oh right she is, damn for some reason I thought she was just a year old at y0.
>>2344636
This is why Fe keeps telling C to not let her passion get the better of her.
>>
SiGe is five years older than her cousin, correct?
>>
>>2344653
3 to 4. If Cast is conceived at the end of y0, then she might be born around SiGe's hypothetical birthday or past it.
>>
File: 1490844894902.png (17KB, 554x841px) Image search: [Google]
1490844894902.png
17KB, 554x841px
>>2344655
According to this, Cast is born two years after Y0.
>>
>>2344656
Looks like I stand corrected yet again. Alright so five years older, she'll be that cool hip cousin to Cast's dorky ways
>>
>>2344657
And Steel has to look after both of them.
>>
>>2344659
Steel and Terne, though this has got me wondering if Steel will feel odd about her parents immediately having another babby.
>>
>>2344665
Nah, she'll probably get it and just be happy to have a new sister.
>>
>>2344667
Fair enough. So who's carrying Cast? Carbon or Iron again?
>>
>>2344668
Carbon, I think.
>>
Break time. Mellow out with some jazz in the lobby
>>2345240
>>2345240
>>2345240
Thread posts: 462
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.