[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting enticed by Yuri

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: hot.jpg (347KB, 640x919px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
347KB, 640x919px
So I've currently read all 40+ chapters of this admittedly mediocre manga because it has legit one-sided yuri. I legit know they won't do anything with it but it came so out of left field and the characters are so hot that I finished it.

Worst of all, the story is so meh that it doesn't have ANY fanfiction, so I'm left high and dry with my imagination. Has this kind of thing ever happened to you?
>>
>>2321316
>Has this ever happened to you?
Yes, all the time. Idiots don't realize there's a catalog or a better place to talk about inane shit.
>>
>>2321317
A catalog? Btw what should I be talking about here?
>>
>>2321320
Never mind that grump. Your thread is fine.

I started marathoning Keleido Star after the 'forgotten yuri series' thread, but getting through season two is hard. The episode where everyone shits on the heroine for not doing a trick without a safety net with a psychopath known for deliberately injuring his partners was a little too much for me.
>>
>>2321323
>us 04/25/17(Tue)19:20:01 No.23213
Yeah it was hard making it through this manga (called Welcome to the Ballroom) because the main guy is constantly shit on for not being a good lead despite the fact that no one will teach him correctly and one of the girls in the yuri relationship is actually a good leader due to being taught but not a good follower.

Sigh, I'm thinking about writing a story about this where I follow through with the yuri and bypass the bs.
>>
so one girl is lusting over the other? meh.
>>
>>2321323
People always mention yuri with kaleido star. I hardly remember any yuri at all in that. There was like no focus on anything other than Sara's career and her performances.
>>
>>2326273
She's pretty gay for Layla.
>>
>>2326274
Wasn't it more of admiration than anything?
>>
I read all of HEN.

I win.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.