[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Sugar Life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: archimedes.png (326KB, 931x1351px) Image search: [Google]
archimedes.png
326KB, 931x1351px
A yandere kidnaps a loli and grooms her into loving her unconditionally. I think it's legitimately one of my favorite yuri stories.
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/happy_sugar_life
>>
>>2317543
>Not even Archimedes could understand what she says.
The sort of nonsensical line where I bet some readers can guess roughly what it should have been so it's hard to imagine how the translator got it so wrong.
>>
>>2317543
>Implying kidnapping
>Implying grooming
>Implying anyone cares what your favorite yuri stories are.
>>
>>2317593
>Implying anyone cares what your favorite yuri stories are.
I do.
>>
>>2317624
Awe someone cares
>>
>>2317593
>Implying kidnapping
>Implying grooming
But
Those things literally happen
>>
this isn't in yuri sections in japanese stores so that makes me a little nervous
>>
>>2317707
I can confirm that it is definitely thoroughly yuri, but the main character did straight shit in the past.
>>
Did I just hop into an alternate version of /u/ where everyone treats Happy Sugar Thuglife as some new thing?

It's closely followed in recent release threads all the time
>>
>>2317543
The yuri in this is pretty minimal - almost to the point where the main "relationship" could be described as "plantonical" in a fucked up way.

Also waiting for this bitch to go down. Hard. But I have a feeling the author is too pussy and too busy idolizing her yandereness to actually write an arch in there.
>>
>>2317811
But they kissed
Satou will probably wait until she is a little older to take the next step.
>>
File: 063.png (282KB, 931x1352px) Image search: [Google]
063.png
282KB, 931x1352px
>>2317755
Forgive me for being a bit of a newfag, I'll definitely check out those threads before I post things from here on out.
>>2317811
I don't think yuri needs to be super sexual to still be yuri. I like softer relationships like Sato and Shio's.
And I'm totally rooting for Sato even realizing how awful of a person she is.
>>
>>2318328
I can't root for her. I need the little loli to be safe but at the same time, I think everyone around her is a little fucked up too.
>>
>>2318328
Is there any explain how Sato meet Shio?
>>
>>2318328
>And I'm totally rooting for Sato even realizing how awful of a person she is.

Considering the last chapters, I think Sato might not be that awful, actually.
In fact, if the manga goes the way it seems to be going, I'll have to admit it's better written than I gave it credit.
>>
File: 018.png (574KB, 930x1353px) Image search: [Google]
018.png
574KB, 930x1353px
>>2318413
Not yet, but I assume that's coming.
>>2318417
It being well-written is precisely the reason I love it so. Sato is one of the more realistically-written yanderes I have seen.
>>
>>2318417
>>2318394

Assuming Sato didn't kill Shio's mother (which seems very unlikely since the strong bitterness she felt when she nearly beat Shio's borther to death was something new and confusing to her). Sato really hasn't done much wrong.

She seems to have basically just picked an orphan up off the street and be raising her. I guess you could make the argument that she was "talen" away from her brother, but that was going to happen anyway, her bother is a little kid who is just barely scraping by. Shio would probably have been sent into foster care. Sato seems to be doing a pretty solid job of lovingly taking care of her.

She's injured/blackmailed/etc a few people in the process, but they were also all really shitty and or somewhat dangerous people. Really she's more like a vigilante than anything else, she's just gone around the law to handle everything herself.
>>
File: sleepin.jpg (86KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sleepin.jpg
86KB, 900x1280px
>>2319130
Well, she did murder at least 3 people. But they all seemed to be psychopaths themselves, and besides that she really isn't that bad of a person. The beginning just makes her seem like it.
>>
>>2319167
Who?
>>
>>2319168
The lady that didn't pay her overtime in the beginning, a nameless other person she has the teacher dispose of, and I think the long-haired girl that confessed to stalking her (Not quite sure she is the one she kills, but her disappearance from the story seems to suggest that).
>>
>>2319169
I don't remember her killing any of those two. And we don't know yet what was on the bag.
>>
>>2319169
She didn't kill her boss, she blackmailed her - how else is she going to get paid.
And the stalker girl who confessed to her she's probably going to use to do her dirty work.
As far as I know she's only killed whoever lives at the place she's staying in.
>>
File: sweden.png (725KB, 1322x952px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
725KB, 1322x952px
>>2319178
Oh, for some reason I thought she had killed the boss and taken her home. It's not very clear with who exactly she kills.
>>
>>2319169
She doesn't kill the manager. She threatens her and ends with it being fine as long as she gets paid fairly. She also didn't kill the long-haired girl, she imitates her aunt and tells her everything she wants to hear, then threatens her to stay out of her business.

We still don't have any idea what was in the bags the teacher got rid of, it's hard to imagine she killed someone just for an apartment when she hasn't done more than injure people who are directly threatening her life with Shio, and hasn't done anything to the aunt she completely despises who would probably sit there smiling while she was hacked to bits (to that end, if she was going to kill someone for an apartment, why would she not just kill the aunt she finds absolutely abhorrent? Why involve a third party who might be noticed as missing?) If it was a body that was disposed of, it was almost not someone killed by Sato.

Or really, if I had to take a shot in the dark:

The apartment probably belonged to Shio's mother, who was living there with Shio. The woman went nuts from what she'd been through and the guilt of abandoning her son, and ended up turning on Shio. She probably either killed herself or was killed accidentally by Shio in a moment of self-defense. This is why Shio has flashbacks of her mother getting furious over Shio letting go of her hand, and why she has flashes of seeing "so much red". But she's blocked it out. Sato likely found her, fell in love, and cleaned up everything for her.

This would also be why there's a scene where the aunt appears to have commented on Sato's love for Shio, calling it so bitter and nauseating it brings tears to your eyes, and why there are several moments where Sato sees flashes of the blood-stained room and looks uncomfortable despite her consistently thinking that violence for the sake of her love is completely fine. For the aunt, love is satisfying desires and hungers, not this delicate protective thing Sato is doing.
>>
File: thinly veiled.jpg (59KB, 280x316px) Image search: [Google]
thinly veiled.jpg
59KB, 280x316px
>>2319196
I hadn't thought about it that way. Interesting post anon!
>>
>>2319196
This is a pretty good theory except it doesn't account for how Sato finds Shio unless the door was unlocked.

I'm guessing Sato witnesses Shio getting abused by Shio's mother elsewhere, follows them home and kills the mother. It would have been a crime of passion compared to the cold, calculated methods she uses when manipulate others.
>>
>>2319196
That's exactly what I thought. And if it did happen, it would be really interesting after what we saw in the last chapter. You know, like Sato had no friends because her aunt was weird and "Sato is a little weird, too". Since the very first chapter we have this same vision: "Sato is a crazy psychopath". But so far all ours expectation are betrayed. We though she had killed her aunt, but she didn't. Last chapter we thought she would try to kill her friend. It turns out really just wanted to be accepted by her. Remember that soon after that Sato has a talk with Shio about how she doesn't know what a friend is because she never had one.

And we, as readers, are lead to have the same prejudiced vision of Sato as the kids in her childhood. "Sato is weird. She's evil, of course". Even though we have no evidence of that.

If the manga goes that way, that will be interesting because most yandere manga starts with a apparent innocent girl that turns out to be crazy. Here we have a girl apparently crazy that might turn out to be innocent. She's being judged by the personality created by her aunt and the ostracism that came with it (her aunt probably trained her to be violent, so she would be sadist against her). And it it goes like this, we were induced to be just like the people who treated her like that in the past.
But of course, I could still be completely wrong.
>>
>>2317543
this is really intense. I couldn't stop reading it, thanks op.
>>
>>2319241
Glad you liked it, anon.
>>
>>2319206
Shio could've just wandered down to the lower levels of the apartment building covered in blood and met Sato there, she'd be in a hell of a state and probably just lead Sato back up if asked where she came from. But yeah, the other option is just that Sato saved Shio from her mother.

Either way I really don't think Sato is really "wrong" beyond being too passionate and taking things into her own hands rather than leaving them to the police.

>>2319209
>her aunt probably trained her to be violent, so she would be sadist against her
I don't imagine so. Her aunt isn't actually a masochist, she just has a twisted view of the world where love is accepting everything a person does to you, doing anything they want and satisfying any desire they have. It isn't really that she gets off on violence or needs to be hit. You can see as much when she get slapped by the female cop, there's no indication that she particularly enjoys it, she just looks startled/surprised. What she gets off on is pulling out the deepest, most hidden and awful desires people have and satisfying those.

And considering how disgusted she gets do anything that connects her to her aunt, if her aunt had been the source of the violence, she'd probably be far more against it.
>>
File: smegma.png (366KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
smegma.png
366KB, 900x1280px
Who else wants to see this fucker die?
>>
>>2319960
Me.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.