[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 16

File: Cox3igBVMAAK8IE.jpg (71KB, 900x575px) Image search: [Google]
Cox3igBVMAAK8IE.jpg
71KB, 900x575px
Official Site: http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/I_hope_you_did_not

Raws and Translations: https://etherpad.net/p/ihydn
>>
Ch 40 (bc it was so cute and that damn cat)
http://m.imgur.com/a/5UpWG
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (44KB, 578x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
44KB, 578x734px
Pumpkin is envied....
>>
Is ex-BF still the main character of this manga?
>>
>>2315840
No, the main characters are those two, female friend and a male friend.
>>
>>2316035
They are all women...
>>
>>2315713
Did she get raped before????
>>
>>2316255
Yeah, I agree that Jangmi must've been raped before. Also, Jaehee is definitely into Gukwha.
>>
>>2315713
>>2315427

Thanks for sharing
>>
I love the OP picture of them.

>>2316255 >>2316366
I didn't think of it being a possibility, but now that you guys mentioned it and I reread the chapter, I think I'm in agreement about Jang-Mi... which makes me sad.
>>
>>2316255
I don't think she was raped, that image in the lastest chapter is a distorted memory when GukHwa's ex-bf grabbed JangMi and then beat her up, promising to disfigure her beautiful face
>>
I don't think she was raped, but I guess someone has hurt her in the past (physical)
>>
Is there an imgur album with all the chapters? unnie
>>
>>2316635
At the very top there are links
>>
>>2316567
>>2316615
Phew, hoping you're all correct.
>>
>>2315713
Thanks so much to Unnie for the translations!

lol @ JangMi being scouted by SJY (reference to SM, JYP and YG I suppose?) I hope we can find out what happened to her soon though.
>>
this series is so good, cant wait too see the rest of jang mi story!! i notice in a chapter esther was really angry and tha guy who was talking to jang mi ws shocked about it. could that have have something to do with jang mi being hurt? (btw it is shown in a flash back)
>>
Can anyone tell me why the hell Jang mi is hitting Gukhwa when she asks her for breakfast wtf ?
>>
>>2315427
>https://etherpad.net/p/ihydn

> http://imgur.com/a/ipZnEZ

24 doesn't seem to be working for me.
>>
>>2318869
http://imgur.com/a/pZnEZ

link is good now
>>
File: 1395219918014.gif (3MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1395219918014.gif
3MB, 533x300px
>>2318911
>>
Chapter day!!
>>
>>2320003
Maybe it will be a little later today. I mean chapter but surely today
I have to go to the hospital.
Sorry everyone
>>
>>2320005
It's okay! No need to rush. Hoping you well
>>
>>2320006
With me everything ok,
Just my mom ..
>>
>>2320017
Oh my god well just know we're all praying for your mother's well being okay ? Take some time off your family is what's most important after all
>>
>>2320005
Hope your mom is ok.

Looks like Jae Hee is turning out to be the creepy, or desperate, type. She used Guk's lip balm for herself and seems to really enjoy it.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (181KB, 744x674px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
181KB, 744x674px
It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist 41

http://imgur.com/a/rGp7e

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/PQ74KsQT/file.html
>>
>>2320100
How to mark text to be invisible?
>>
>>2320100
yeaaah..she is creepy..
>>
>>2320102
Thank you, akane!
>>
>>2320102

Thanks for sharing the chapter so fast, you are awesome.
>>
am I alone on this or is freak mode jae hee super hot
>>
>>2320130
Hey you be you pal
>>
>>2320102
Stalker ahead!
>>
>>2320102
I thought Gukwha cut her hair. It was a flashback.
I like creepy jaehee mainly because she's cute.
>>
I'll start translating!
>>
So Jae hee really is creepy. But that aside, I really love feisty Guk hwa.
>>
>>2320239
I also love her unabashed, liberal use of the middle finger.
>>
>>2320167
> I like creepy jaehee mainly because she's cute
I thought so too. Jae Hee is being creepy/weird because she's the typical friend who can't confess. She possibly assumes that GukHwa is single now and it'd be really interesting to see her try to make a real move on GukHwa than just, Idk, stealing more of GukHwa's belongings or trying to catch the same ride as her. Also, she needs a consolation real soon because even if she's cute, she's not going to break the main otp
>>
>>2320249
Yes, but I guess it will focus on her for a bit and I really want to see more of Guk and Jang Mi's cute moments
>>
I think Jae Hee is giving her the strap to erase the guilt of using her lip balm.

I am kind of wondering if the foreshadowing of something happening to Guk and her mom will involved Jae Hee. I hope not because I really like Jae Hee and even if she's creepy I kind of feel a little bad for her since she's not very brave.
>>
>>2320103
See here under the right side: http://www.4chan.org/faq
>>
>>2320249
Agreed. Jae hee seems the kind who enjoys little things that makes some butterflies in her stomach. Just like some fan girl who have a great sentiment value to a thing from their crushes. She even admit to Guk hwa having her lip balm. Now I'm looking forward to see a jealous, possessive Jang mi.
>>
I think jealousy will be the main theme here since it seems to be part of Jang Mi's past. But it might be Jae Hee who shows the jealousy, or maybe Jang Mi will be jealous of her and experience what 'jealousy' is like.
>>
Until now I don't know if Kim Esther(Jang mi's friend and also the president) is a male or a female. Androgynous?
>>
I think chapter 18 link is incomplete
>>
>>2320608
Girl
>>
Ch 41 translated is up
And ch 18 link is good in both etherpads
Which etherpad are you looking at?
Kim Esther is a girl and likes to teaser that guy, pretty sure the guy likes her.
>>
>>2320647
>https://etherpad.net/p/ihydn
Still doesn't work on me. Error 404 and says image maybe deleted or doesn't exist at all
>>
>>2320647
Thanks.
So Guk knows that the creepy have her lip balm
>>
>"Did she catch the pervert?"
>"Got him. She did a flying kick."
Shit, I'd have fallen in love on that subway too. Pass me some of that Chapstick, Jae-Hee.
>>
>>2320703
Where do I sign up to this patron of rights Guk hwa fans club? Count me in.

Damn even on the first time Guk hwa shows her feistiness way way back on the first chapters, I would fall in love too.
>>
>>2320647
Thank you unnie for your work.

Forgetting Jae hee for a moment. I was glad Guk hwa stand up against the maniac pervert. Those who abuse and thinks they can get away with it by victim-blaming. Also, nice move to call attention on specific someone for help like how she ask for the guy in brown cap. If surrounded by many, higher chance they wait or just let others help, thinking that a lot of other people can bother instead of you.
>>
>>2320619
>>2320647

Ch 18 link is missing latter part, can someone put link here?
>>
>>2320701
>So Guk knows that the creepy have her lip balm
I don't think she knows that Jae-Hee has her lip balm.

Btw, thank you. Unnie!
>>
>>2320780
If you read again, Guk hwa saw Jae hee holding her lip balm but wonders why she isn't giving it back and feels strange by that. Jae hee on the other hand thought Guk hwa doesn't notice it yet.
>>
>>2320777
Ha, I someone keeps deleting it bc I already put there twice now. Why don't you just go to the other pad lurk more.....
>>
>>2320798
I read it kind of differently. I thought Jae Hee was imagining a scenario where she gives it back. I'm a little confused by that scene though, not sure who is talking.

Because if Guk knew she had it then she would just ask for it right?
>>
>>2320798
Hmm, I reread this scene a few times, and I still think it's like this anon said >>2320819
>>
>>2320777
Fixed. Please check the etherpad again.
>>
I was having some trouble with the dialogue.... wasn't sure who was talking at times on that one page. But I am pretty sure Guk-hwa seen her have it then it switches to Jaehee thought dialogue.
>>
This is from what I understand

Jae hee talks to herself internally

JH: When will you give it back?
I know I got this lip balm but it was not mine!
No
This feels strange
I'll just put it in my bag
When can I put it in Guk-hwa?
What if she suddenly find it and thinks it's strange
She didn't notice it yet
Maybe she just thought she lost it
But if it suddenly appears again, she'll think it's strange
>>
>>2321443
It sounds like Jae Hee is considering the idea of giving it back to Guk but then realizes that it would be a strange thing. To pick up the lip balm, keep it, and then later realize its your friend's does seem odd, because normally someone would just have done that immediately.
>>
>>2321455
Yup. She really wanted it but also weighing the options because it may got backfired badly. She may also be fighting with her conscience and forcing herself to think it would be better if she had it. All in all, it is still unusual and quite the creep
>>
>>2321455
Agreed. I think that's why at the end when she gave Guk-Hwa a keychain, she viewed it as an even trade. Trading a limited edition fashion keychain for some chapstick.

And then she creepily used the chapstick for the first time with *utter satisfaction.*
>>
>>2321443
>>2321455
>>2321485
I like this. It's kind of nice to see the internal workings of a creep/stalker. What they're thinking and how they try to justify their actions. She's still creepy af, but I'm strangely intrigued to see the depths of her creeping.
>>
>>2321487
Yeah I am finding her interesting. I think her personality is actually quite real because of the strap. Like others have said she might know she's doing something bad/creepy etc. but feels if she can make up for it another way then things are "even".

I am kind of guessing the next chapter will be her and Guk at dinner and Guk will mention her relationship with Jang Mi or maybe just hint at it. And if that happens it will be very interesting to see Jae Hee's reaction.
>>
>>2321505
Or she could be creepy enough to think to herself, "Guk-Hwa is dating a woman?! That means I have a chance." When you have a crush on another girl, the biggest hurdle is they might be straight. Guk-Hwa has only ever been with men before, sooooo

I'm going to say that finding out about the relationship with galvanize Jae-Creep-Hee.
>>
>>2321509
To me this is why I like this story very much. Of course I like the yuri, but the individual characters are so interesting and to me are more interesting than the relationships. I very much want to learn more about Jangi, Jae Hee, etc.
>>
>>2321509
Gotta agree with you. When you get a crush with someone you thought was straight and then realizing she's not entirely hetero, you get some sort of hope. I feel like Jae-hee's feelings will evolve from a harmless (yet creepy) crush to a creepier level of infatuation towards Guk-hwa.
>>
I'm actually wondering if it is love as some say or of it's a form of ideolisation. She wants to be Guk to the point as using the exact same lip gloss. I guess time will tell which it is.
>>
>>2321554
is that what it's about? I thought she just wanted an indirect kiss
>>
>>2321554
>>2321567
I was also thinking indirect kiss as well, but since you mentioned it... all the chapters and flashbacks we've seen so far just depict Jae-Hee impressed by Guk-Hwa's strength and bravado. The latest flashback shows her internal monologue as "I want to be friends with her."

I think Jae-Hee started off idolizing Guk-Hwa and it started getting more extreme.
"I want to be like her."
"I want to be her friend."
"I want to be with her."
"I want her."
"I am her." (Kek)
>>
>>2321567
It's more a theory than anything. I see the whole indirect kiss trope as being more a Japanese manga/anime thing and i came up with the theory of idealisation based on similar reasons to >>2321583.
>>
>>2321588
Interesting theory. There's this protag in Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange who idolized her crush and bought the exam same things as her (from lip gloss color to a wig). It's just me I guess, but stealing GukHwa's lip balm and using it made her heart flutter mainly because it was GukHwa's (therefore an indirect kiss with crush) and not because she wanted to be her (because, she could've just bought the exact same thing).
>>
>>2321597
This could just be a step up in ideolisation. Not just content with having a similar item she wants her item. It'd be a really creepy step up to be honest, i'll be happier if she is just in love with her instead.
>>
>>2321601
Edit: If it just turns out she is in love with Guk.
>>
>>2321583

"I'm going to wear her skin as a suit."
>>
>>2321675
It puts the lip balm on it's lips or it gets the hose again.
>>
Jae hee was enamoured by Gukhwa from the first time she saw her, this way before she knew of Gukhwas personality, so I'd say she's starting to be infatuated.
>>
>>2321597
>Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange
Oh man, now that girl was creepy af. My memory of that manga is spotty, but I remember the idolized girl being totally okay with it. Overall, the entire manga was cringey.

Please don't be like that manga, Jae-Hee.
>>
>>2321597
Did you see her facial expression and that blush after she put the chapstick on? Homegirl was experiencing more than fluttering feelings.

Agree with everyone that she's a bonafide creep and she's only going to get creepier.
>>
I think she has a crush on Guk but since she has no bravery to act on it her feelings are bottled up and are now coming out in creepy ways like she's desperate
>>
I hope we actually get more of Jang Mi now....
>>
>>2325626
Me too..
>>
Maybe a couple kiss scenes too...
>>
I don't think I would be reading this arc, one creepy (and disgusting) ex is enough (it took so long)... I actually hoped she was just another girl in love with Guk-hwa and it get to be a purely quality romance manhwa, free of drama... Will the creepiness ever end?
>>
>>2325784
Probably no.
Seems like Guk-hwa is a creep-magnet.
>>
Chapter is out!
>>
Meow-chan/Kind-Anon, will you be resuming your retranslations? If not, that's understandable. It's just you left off right before the kiss chapter (18) and further clarification on that one would be great.
>>
>>2326230
I think Meow-chan said that as of now she is quite busy in RL to take on another series.

There is a chance, a small chance, that halmoni might take up the translation, but it's not 100%
>>
File: Bez tytułu.jpg (44KB, 387x471px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.jpg
44KB, 387x471px
Unnie is editing the new chapter ,wait for a moment
>>
>>2326236
Ah okay, thanks for the information!
>>
>>2326248
I am so curious!
>>
Almost done...
The feels are strong on page 3..
>>
>>2326236
That would be great!
>>
http://imgur.com/a/WsmUy
Enjoy~

If Halmoni started translating that would be amazing, I know she has done ch 14 and 15 but that was in Feb
>>
>>2326352
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>2326352
Thanks Unnie!!!!

Esther looks so androgynous.. but she's actually quite handsome
>>
>>2326352
Thank you!

I read on halmoni's tumblr, someone asked her whether she would be able to take up the translation of "I hope you did not" and she answered that she might after her exams.

But there are no guarantees.
>>
>>2326352
Thanks, Unnie!

Fuck... every time I've read a manga and something breaks, shit goes down reeeeally badly. I think this time, Guk-Hwa's in trouble.
>>
>>2326393
>Fuck... every time I've read a manga and something breaks, shit goes down reeeeally badly. I think this time, Guk-Hwa's in trouble.
Yeah, but I hope nothing will happen, it's just aren't they need a bit of respite?
>>
I'm a bit lost. Can someone explain me a dialogue related to marriage? What's going on there? Seems today my brain refuses to cooperate with me.
>>
>>2326430
It looks like Jang-mi's mother wants the lawyer guy to work with them in the company. I'm not so sure though. Esther knows about Guk-hwa so I guess it was Jang-mi's mom who planned that
>>
>>2326430

It's just Esther's mom wants her daughter to work with her in her own company, and wants Esther to marry the lawyer guy.
>>
>>2326464
>It's just Esther's mom wants her daughter to work with her in her own company, and wants Esther to marry the lawyer guy.
Oh, I see. Thanks!
>>
Oh yes. More appearances of pumpkin.
>>
>>2326352 #
I hope Guk's mug breaking isn't a sign that their relationship will have some troubles a head...
Jang Mi is thinking about living with Guk,that would be a good thing
>>
>>2326352
Thank you unnie! You are really improving. Good job!
>>
>>2326352
Thanks, Unnie!
>>
I love that this story is told from future Jang Mi and Gukwa so we already know this is a happy ending (even though I forget about that sometimes).
>>
The transition of Jang Mi's giddy blushing face to holding temper fit in seconds. She really is short-tempered haha.
>>
Today is the day of new chapter. Hooray!
>>
Hmm new chapter is being delayed?
>>
No chapter today?
>>
>>2331856
Seems so. I hope the hitaus won't be long
>>
Is the author only 20? I was checking her twitter for any news on the update and I saw it mentioned?

Also, I think there no update today because it's the presidential's day in Korea.This week most programs and stuff are being reported so maybe she feels like she needed to report it?
>>
New chapter is up
>>
File: qw.jpg (68KB, 343x536px) Image search: [Google]
qw.jpg
68KB, 343x536px
>>2332154
It would be great if you didn’t exist chapter 43

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/9nTkDXCC/file.html

https://imgur.com/a/WnVxA
>>
>>2332296
Thank you!
>>
>>2332296
Oh just a day or few hours late. Thank you! Very much appreciated
>>
>>2332296
Thanks akane!
>>
>>2332296
So she suffered bullying :(
>>
>>2332346
Please don't use emoticons.
>>
Author tweeted just a few hours ago about the delay of this week's chapter and apologized for that. As far as I know she said she's busy with taxes and any other things. Glad the delay is not that long, just a day lol.
>>
>>2332353
Please don't ruin this thread with your Nazi antics.
>>
>>2332296

Thank you Akane <333 too bad they weren't together in this chapter :(( I really miss them being in the same chapter >°<
>>
>>2332296
Thank you!

And is that the young Esther Kim? Seems like a guy?
>>
>>2332495
>>2332512
Stop, this board is peaceful for now. No emoticons, please, these are image boards.
>>
>>2332531
:^)
>>
No translation today!!
>>
>>2332622
go away!!

>>2332626
chill!
>>
>>2332622
please kindly fuck off
>>
>>2332626
Well, translators have a life too
>>
A very jobless life, but I do have a life.
Anyway, translation tomorrow.
>>
>>2332738
Thank you unnie! It's okay, no one is rushing you. Seems the only ones who doesn't have a life are those trolling a peaceful board. Let them be, they just beg for attention.
>>
>>2332529
Maybe just because of the haircut. She is so androgynous. The author did an amazing job doing so that makes the readers constantly wondering her gender.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/3P5FM

finished early
>>
>>2333042
Tnx a lot Unnie you rock! Nice ch
>>
>>2333042
Thank you unnie!
>>
Aww this chapter is heartwarming. True friendship. It also shows even the best has their downfall and each of us have our own problems whoever you are. Kim Esther despite being the president and known to be cheerful and easy-going, not all the time she's like that and having issues on life too. Jang-mi despite being popular and pretty, that causes jealousy and hard to know who are her 'real' friends. Always having a facade that everything is okay but she's just afraid or breaking down.
>>
>>2333042
Thank you unnie. Sending virtual hugs to you~
>>
>>2333042
Thank you a lot!
>>
>>2333042
thx <3
>>
It's impossible to divide by the amount of fucks I give about relationship between Kim and this tiny kid. Just spare me this hetshit and go to main heroins, geez. I don't even understand what is going on in the last chapters: something about the company, the family, the marriage of Kim, what the fuck?
>>
>>2334596
I don't know about you but I enjoy giving importance to side characters as well. For me it gives substance to the whole story and not just having bland side characters. It shows where are they coming from their attitudes and behaviors towards the main characters. Also, the hetshit you are saying is pretty harmless and gives light to doubts on wether Kim Esther is getting her way between Jang-mi and Guk-hwa because we don't know yet before about their past. Now we know she is completely a bestfriend to Jang-mi and not a potential rival.
>>
Is it a thing for /u/ to be so triggered by het content? Obviously, full on het content isn't allowed on /u/, but even the slightest implication of it or small scenes literally upsets the fuck out of people. Personally, I don't mind het romances, but I'm here for yuri, so I just breeze past the non-yuri and focus on the yuri.

>>2334680
>For me it gives substance to the whole story
I agree in that it makes their world feel more real. Otherwise we end up with Pulse, where everybody lives on Yuri Island and is attracted to each other.
>>
>>2334703
I don't know about other people, but I know that when something is serialized and comes out weekly, it's pretty annoying waiting a week for something then being given the exact opposite of what you're reading said content for.

Otherwise I don't really care, like if it's a series that's pretty much already done and is coming out fairly rapidly, but having to wait for hetshit in a yuri manga or webtoon is beyond bullshit.
>>
>>2334703
You must be new if you don't understand why some people would have the dislike. It's something you could pick up lurking or with experience.
>>
>>2334749
I've been commenting on /u/ for five years (lurking longer), and personally, I still don't get the utter vitriol for subtle hetshit. Of course it's annoying since I'm here for yuri, but if the remaining 90% of the content is yuri, I let it slide. Over in General Webtoons thread, anons lost their shit over a hetkiss in the first chapter of Slightly Sour Whatever. But I understand I'm of a minority opinion. Oh well. Moving on.

>>2334740
Agreed on the waiting and being disappointed (ahem Citrus). It's much more annoying with manga when you're waiting 1-2 months between chapters. I've become so spoiled by the weekly schedule of manhwa that it makes waiting for manga updates unbearable. And I'm impressed that it's weekly updates in full color.
>>
Lol just be grateful the author is serialising it weekly you ungrateful fucks. Most of the story is about Gukhwa and jangmi anyway ffs.
>>
The straight pairing didn't even took up all the chapter. Just a few strip and then focused on Jang-mi's past. Even the previous one with the lawyer and marriage stuff. Just a few on beginning but later on with main characters and decisions on their relationship. So, I don't see any bothersome about that.
>>
>>2334825
This.
>>
To me, this manhwa is very unique in that it deals with two experienced adults in their first same-sex relationship. But they're both unashamed and unabashed about their feelings (this is the key for me). They've both got internalized trauma that is obviously going to require them to *finally* rely on others. It's a mature and refreshing perspective.

After years of reading every Japanese yuri I could find, I'm quite bored of the "closeted middle schooler in love with her best friend" plot and the virtually plotless borderline hentai adult stories. Of course I'll still read every Japanese yuri I see, but I feel like my preferences have definitely shifted towards manhwa now for their more mature plots and higher quality art.

>>2334772
>I've become so spoiled by the weekly schedule of manhwa that it makes waiting for manga updates unbearable.
Same. Monthly updates feel almost ludicrous now. I don't know how I had the patience back then.
>>
>>2334867
>>2334772
Same. I don't even know how I manage to wait that long for next chapter. I still read yuri mangas but now I read manhwas to fill those frustrations on waiting time for japanese yuri. I guess I just got more fond on manhwas because of their art quality and more realistic and mature pacing on story. Waiting for long chapters just to hold hands is just so frustrating
>>
>>2334892
>Waiting for long chapters just to hold hands is just so frustrating
This. Fucking this x100. Fortunately, I entered the world of yuri late so I was able to binge everything, for example Girlfriends. But even binging that tested my patience, so I can't even *imagine* the pain of waiting 54+ MONTHS for that manga to end. And when you think about it, I don't know how the Japanese characters themselves are able to tolerate practically an entire semester or two of dating and never once kissing.
>>
>>2334911
Dude, Citrus was two months + breaks. What's it been now, 2 years and we've got timid love and shy kisses. Granted, it's monthly now, but the pacing is still killing me. Imagine waiting 1-2 months: Girl 2 finally makes a move, but Girl 1... RUNS AWAY (again). In one chapter, Yuzu tries to make a move and Mei fucking beats her with an umbrella. I can't even.
>>
>>2334915
All the miscommunication they currently have when they can just talk properly. They share the same house, same room and one effin bed ffs. I don't understand how can't they be a little intimate like holding hands or back hug while sleeping. It's not like they'll get pregnant if they do. That simple acts can be somehow platonic too. Even just a peck in the lips as good night kiss. They don't even have to make out but just a peck. Oh well, I think this is not the right thread to be discussing this haha. So we should stop and focus on our i hope you did not characters
>>
File: ssss.jpg (89KB, 704x614px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.jpg
89KB, 704x614px
It would be great if you didn’t exist chapter 44

http://imgur.com/a/R5EHv

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/CJeZkZJb/file.html
>>
File: that's my fetish.gif (723KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
that's my fetish.gif
723KB, 640x360px
>>2337108
>fufufu~~
someone is in trouble
>>
File: 123.jpg (111KB, 570x576px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
111KB, 570x576px
>>2337117
someone is jealous !
>>
>>2337108
Thanks akane! Someone's in trouble once Jang-mi comes back from HK
>>
>>2337108
Thx a lot Akane you rock! Nice ch quite funny
>>
>>2337108
Thanks, Akane!
>>
translated will be done tomorrow
>>
>>2315427
Is this worth the read?
>>
>>2337251
Yes and no, story is good, translation up to ch 16 are really good. 17 to present my translation are iffy, but you get the story. The last two chapter I took the time to do a good job so the translation are pretty good on those two.
>>
>>2337255
Alright, thank you. I'll give it a chance, wish me luck.
>>
>>2334915
How could you compare Citrus and IHYDE? Sure, Citrus is not perfect, but at least it has no hetshit. Between the stories about main characters we get the yuri love between side ones. If Citrus contained het, I would 100% drop it, knowing its publishing intervals. But here we constantly have these het vibes: characters' het past, characters' het friends, all the people around them. And between that a little bit of yuri. Well, I'm fed up with this shit in real life, why should it be interesting? It just pisses me off. It's like 70% of the story is about everything but yuri.

And haters hate Citrus after that, such an irony.

And don't go with that "don't like - don't read" kind of shit, it's not like I have such a great choice of yuri content in this world, thousands of books, movies, anime, manga... IHYDE is below average title in sense of yuri, objectively.
>>
>>2337316
You do realize that both main characters are bi?

Citrus is a manga and IWBG is a webtoon, yuri mangas tend to be about high school girls. IWBG is more realistic, has an actual story compared to citrus, you can kinda tell what will happen in citrus. It's a typical High school yuri story. IWBG has a good storyline. You don't know what will happen.

The two should not be compared. Ones a manga other is webtoon, Japanese and Korean
>>
>>2337316
I don't think that anon was comparing Citrus and IHYDE in romantic fashion. I think they were more comparing progress in proportion to release schedules.
> Citrus: Three years. 20+ chapters. 1-2 month between chapters. Furthest progress: declarations of feelings and deep kiss.
>IHYDE: one year. 40+ chapters. 1 week between chapters. Characters in fully committed relationship with skinship.

Regardless, both stories just can't be compared. Citrus is high school girls experiencing their first true love, with no real experience (though both seemed to have initially veered towards men). IHYDE is about two adult women who've been through (straight) relationships and are now experiencing love with each other. Literally apples and oranges.

Also, chapter 1 clearly introduces both girls as straight (bi-curious) girls so you knew exactly what kind of story you were getting into. Formerly straight girls now dating each other, with the same male ex don't just magically jump into a beautiful yuri world devoid of males.

>And don't go with that "don't like - don't read" kind of shit, it's not like I have such a great choice of yuri content in this world
Seriously, don't read this manhwa if you hate it so much and if "hetshit" triggers you so badly. As an older reader, I'm super thankful to this Korean wave of mature yuri. The older I get, the more uncomfortable it feels reading Japanese yuri.

>>2337322
This.
>>
>>2337108
Thanks akane! Haha man, it looks funny. Jang-mi's tsundere-yandere facial reactions are gold.
>>
>>2337316
>It just pisses me off. It's like 70% of the story is about everything but yuri.
You know what, I'm advising you to save yourself from having heart attack, high-blood pressure and seizure from seeing a harmless "hetshit" content that doesn't really took much of the story. You can go in Pulse or somewhere in yuri la la land that is completely fantasy, find some where its world is completely gay and you will not be triggered. This manhwa is closer to real life so you may drop this if it really bothers you.

>don't go with that "don't like - don't read" kind of shit, it's not like I have such a great choice of yuri content in this world
Well, actually you do. You can find a lot of yuri themed manga(as I don't see much on manhwas yet) if you would just lurk more. If it's not enough, find for some fanfictions, anime, movies etc. Exert some effort yourself in finding what satisfies you. Don't go stressing in one manhwa when you can just find another. Don't waste the efforts of the author, translators and other contributors just because of your "triggered in het" reasoning. Lurk more, find what you like, save what you found so you can reread it. Good luck in your journey.
>>
>>2337322
>>2337358
This and this.

I agree on not comparing other stories whether it's a manhwa or a manga or any other works. I think the comparison started when some anon brought up the long waiting and finding small het in which it really REALLY didn't took all much of the story. And by that, we should be grateful of the weekly updates and mature pacing of the story. It feels good to have some fresh approach on yuri and not the usual run of the story that had been on the past years. Agreed on if you just really hate it that much, drop this and find another. It wouldn't hurt you as much as you do reading IHYDNE.

>>2337402
That deadly smile tho. Hahaha
>>
It looks like Jae-hee isn't really creepy at all in this chapter. Just like a normal closeted gay with anxiety
>>
>>2337464
Yeah that's what confused me some. It was hard for me to buy that she was kind of crazy because she seems more just like super shy and not sure of herself
>>
Oh god this chapter hahaha.
It looks like Jang-mi will go home earlier than expected and Guk-hwa is teasing her that she is getting lonely and might go to a club. Then teases Jang-mi more with that sexy innuendos and promise to save a lot of energy for her when she gets back. What's more funny when jang-mi packs up suddenly after that phone call

Haha this two will be the death of me
>>
>>2337469
Hahaha
OMG, I can't wait to see the next chapter!
>>
Grandma saved the day!

I seems like halmoni is going to pick up this! Which is great!

I may not continue to do the rough translations.Let me know what you Anons think, if there are enough anons that want them then I'll continue until halmoni catches up.

Ch 44 will be up later today!
>>
>>2337680
>>
>>2337699
Oh if it wouldn't be much of a bother, I still like to see your work. Just like what some anon said before, your work is like a preview on what's what in a chapter.
>>
>>2337680
I would not want to put pressure on you, that's your decision. But if it's not difficult to you and time allows it, I will be very happy if you continue to translate. And you're improving with each new chapter, I believe that over time it will be less rough and more of official quality.

Plus it always great to have several translations, it allows you to see the picture more clearly.
>>
>>2337699
I too would like you to continue if you can.
>>
File: meh.jpg (56KB, 423x351px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
56KB, 423x351px
>>2337680
This announcement with that hashtag?
Please continue translating, Unnie.
>>
>>2337744
gap yah, eh
>>
>>2337744
From an ask from Halmoni's tumblr

"Oui Grandma, just to let you know there is a group doing Bittersweet Con Panna, and also Everyday Lily and Maison de Maid are already translated on the Lehzin English site.
Yeah I just realized bittersweet has like 80 goddamn chapters lmao fuck that

I thought hamppo and if u didn’t exist were the most fun to read so I guess that turned out well for me"
>>
>>2337744
Yes, Unnie! Please continue your translations
>>
>>2337680
i always liked your translation Unnie serieosly please continue
>>
>>2337680
Yes, I also like your translations and you have definitely come a long way since the beginning. I have no issues with your translations other than minor typos. Halmoni is a great translator and very fluent, but she's a bit inconsistent with translating (due to her schedule?)
>>
>>2338000
I am surprised that she was able to translate ff & numbers of wdtfs chapters while going to med school. It is very time consuming. I hope she will translate this whole manhwa.
>>
>>2337680
Please, continue with the rough translations
>>
I'd go with Halmonis translation. It's more accurate.
>>
Ch 44 https://imgur.com/a/kKvkJ

I'll go with Halmoni's translations too, her translation are like on point. I ain't fluent. Plus I kinda rather just read this manhwa then translate it now. hohohoho.
BUT I will try to continue rough ones, I won't do the sfx etc anymore.
>>
>>2338076
Oh wow. Jang Mi's gonna murder someone.

Thank you for the translation, unnie.
>>
>>2338076
Thank you a lot, Unnie!
>>
>>2337680
>I may not continue to do the rough translations.Let me know what you Anons think, if there are enough anons that want them then I'll continue until halmoni catches up.
As far as I remember, Halmoni's against piracy.
So she probably would only translate free-to-view chapters. Therefore, you always will be a few chapters ahead of Halmoni's translation.

And I like as all other anons would like if you continue with rough translations if it's not a bother.
>>
>>2338076
Jang Mi is so cute, and I am looking forward to see what Guk bought to her! Maybe is something sexy?
>>
>>2339067
>>2337680
I agree. We get to be updated with the latest chapters because of you, unnie. I also kinda enjoying the teamwork with akane/anon sharing raws then you doing rough translations and on some instances kind anon occasionally do corrections. That's also a good practice for improvement. While us here being graced with your hardworks and we get to enjoy this manhwa all together and on time. It may sounded cheesy af but yeah. No pressure at all, if it wouldn't be too much for you then I would be very much want for you to continue with roughs.
>>
>>2339070
Or some "Emperor's New Clothes" kind of dress but of course for Guk-hwa's eyes only kek.
>>
>>2339067
As of right now they are free up to chapter 36 out of the 44, so we should be good. I'll continue rough translations with no sfx and etc...

>>2339070
In the beginning Guk-hwa said she wanted to dress her up and spin her around.

Also I just seen some drama in the general thread about Halmoni translating. Anons need to get over it, people have lives, this is not a job, it's in the past, and who cares if she respects copyright law. People have different beliefs, and Anons are not ENTITLED to have english translated stuff. Be grateful. If you think you are entitled, fuck off, fight me, and learn Korean.

Also I'm so fucking excited for the next chapter, god-damn it.
>>
>>2339371
>Also I just seen some drama in the general thread about Halmoni translating. Anons need to get over it, people have lives, this is not a job, it's in the past, and who cares if she respects copyright law. People have different beliefs, and Anons are not ENTITLED to have english translated stuff. Be grateful. If you think you are entitled, fuck off, fight me, and learn Korean.
I totally agree with you, but sadly some people love to over dramatize everything. And, well, all you can do is ignore them, though sometimes it is very difficult task.
>>
>>2339371
>In the beginning Guk-hwa said she wanted to dress her up and spin her around.

I remember that, and I really want to see Guk asking Jang Mi to try it right away for her eyes only.
But I guess next chapter will be focused on creepy friend, so we might not see Jang Mi
>>
>>2339502
Or Jang-mi would gain some superpower and will come right bolting from HK to Guk-hwa and will taunt Jae-hee with her fiery self with menacing aura. Lol jk, maybe Jae-hee will try to make advances on next chapter. I just still can't get over with Jang-mi's priceless yandere-like reaction. I laugh everytime
>>
>>2339565
Hard to see Jae-hee being brave and make a move (outside of maybe Guk sleeping). But, does she still have the chapstick with her? I am guessing Guk will notice that somehow or notice some other creepy thing about her

Will be interesting to see if Jang Mi directly meetings Jae Hee. It's interesting to me because Jae Hee isn't a 'bad guy' type of character, just creepy
>>
File: 1455069885411.gif (265KB, 255x133px) Image search: [Google]
1455069885411.gif
265KB, 255x133px
>>2338076
Jang Mi has me shivering. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love you unnie~
>>
>>2339740
Jang-mi will be jealous and somewhere along the line, Guk hwa will notice that in Jang mi and it may cause a fight between them because she will refuse to believe Jae hee is attracted to her. Just a guess but hopefully will not result to that
>>
>>2340314
Wondering if the theme will be around Jang Mi being the jealous one for once, since her past seems to say that people envied her alot
>>
Chapters are being released later now?
>>
>>2342405
I think so but it will be a bit late. The author tweeted something about it
>>
It'd be great, is delayed author has shoulder and hand pains, she said she will upload it later.
>>
New chapter is up!
>>
>>2342493
Give me a second
>>
File: 1213.jpg (128KB, 521x541px) Image search: [Google]
1213.jpg
128KB, 521x541px
It would be great if you didn’t exist
chapter 45

http://imgur.com/a/Nw4RA

enjoy
>>
>>2342498
Thanks, akane!!!!
>>
It seems to me that these two were together in the same high school ,but I may be wrong
>>
>>2342498
Drama!!
>>
>>2342498
Thanks a lot, akane!
>>
File: Watch me drinking away my feels.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Watch me drinking away my feels.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>2342498
So it begins.
>>
So Jang Mi is jealous, seems that she was rude with Guk I'm the end
>>
>>2342498
Thanks! Can't understand a thing, but it still tugged at my heart. Wonder what's got Jang-Mi so torn.
>>
Jae hee causing trouble it seems.
>>
Translation will be up tomorrow
>>
awww my poor little gay heart is in pain.

Thanks akane for the raw!
>>
One of the Master link etherpad peoples: the link for the latest "[...] If You Didn't Exist" raw was put into the translated section by accident.
>>
It seems Jae-hee ran into Jang-mi while waiting for Guk hwa. They had a little talk. It's good because they were actually nice with each other with greetings and all. But all soon Jae hee makes Jang-mi uncomfortable and got to thinking with whatever Jae hee says. Then when Guk hwa and Jang mi are in the hotel, at the last part Guk hwa gets worried on what's going on because she sure looks bothered and asked her. Jang-mi asked if she would believe it and Guk hwa says she will. The last thing Jang-mi said is still quite unclear to me. That's all what my poor knowledge understand in this chapter haha. Just a little heads up what's going on I guess.

And oh Guk-hwa noticed the bothered face of Jang-mi while Jae-hee is talking with her. She wondered what's with that face dun dun dun dun....
>>
>>2342533
I *think* Jang Mi just told Guk that she thinks Jae Hee likes her at the end. I think the last few lines are "I think your friend likes you" or something like that
>>
>>2342740
Ah yes I was thinking about that, I read something about "your friend" and "like" but I am not sure. I also thought about she's talking about the dress haha.
>>
>>2342727
please next time make your comment in the chat in the posting links page, so we know to change it. Thank you
>>
>>2342744
I think very roughly things went like this (anyone with better Korean please correct me if wrong):

-Jang Mi meets Jae Hee. JH says something about JM not really knowing Guk that well

-JM feels something is off with JH's face and actions

-Guk is excited because it's their first date in two weeks, wants to give her clothes. I believe JH calls her then and there's some talk about food?

-Guk explains to JM that JH is a good friend. That's soon when JM says that she think JH likes her in 'that' way
>>
>>2342776
use the spoiler.... seriously some people don't want to know what it going on until it is translated.
FU
>>
>>2342805
did you keep reading like an idiot after the first sentence clearly indicated a spoiler was coming?

any case i don't think jaehees character is developed well. just went from all nice to super freaky too suddenly for me. her evil smiles just dont convince me
>>
>>2342822
maybe it's just starting to show what is beyond her facade and JM is the one who is able to read her
>>
>>2342776
>>2342805
there both idiots.
1. use spoilers.
2. stop reading.
>>
>>2342839
*they're
>>
>>2342498

Why are you posting our raws here? Those are for our group only and not for you or being shared here. Stop stealing.
>>
>>2342934
Use your brain before typing
>>
>>2342776
I am kinda sad all this is happening, they barely got together, but JH it's a thing that happens in most relationships
>>
>>2342934
piss off kido , stop trolling.
>>
So Imgur is like not working right now so I can't upload the chapter. I will try a bit later. And like all my albums don't work. Anyone know a good alternative to Imgur??
>>
>>2342934
How do you know they are yours? If they are you should watermark them. Also lots of people in the world have credit cards to buy the raws and they can share them also.... isn't just your group that has that power.
>>
You can use mixtape.moe much easier than imgur imo
>>
http://imgur.com/a/J1cmI
Ch 45
>>
>>2342955
Don't you have to use PDF for those?
>>
>>2342956
Thank you so much for the translation.
>>
>>2342957
Any file is okay. I used and merged your imgur jpegs. Here's how it will look like:

https://my.mixtape.moe/kioidf.jpg
>>
>>2342956
Thank you unnie! So, the imgur is really not working. I thought it was just my internet being slow. Mixtape can be an alternative for a while
>>
Wait. So are they officially dating yet? Or still doing the 'we know we like each other in that way, so lets not see other people' thing?
>>
>>2342956
Thanks a lot unnie! Wow I'm so proud of your translations in this chapter. It doesn't seem to be rough trans at all and more like official. Good job!
>>
>>2342968
It looks weird, maybe I'll try it next time
>>2342969
Imgur works now, my link I post work also.
>>2342970
Yes they are dating, they started dating like back in chapter 17 or somewhere around there. It's now chapter 45.....
>>
Why is Jang-Mi so obsessed (the character stated herself around chap 17 18ish) with Guk-Hwa?
The earlier chapters are a little confusing.
>>
>>2342975
I don't think Jang Mi is obsessed wth Guk-hwa. They are dating and Jang Mi sees another girl that has a crush on Guk-hwa and Guk-hwa goes out of her way to help Jae-her. Wouldn't you get mad if that happened to you? I think whatever happened on jang Mi past with the girl form her high school days (can't remember her name) she sees same type of person in Jae-hee and that's way she is getting mad and defensive.
>>
>>2342975
I think the kind of obsessed Jang Mi meant in ch 17 or 18 was like "I can't get you out of my mind bc she likes her" also that is when they kinda started dating. I don't think it the obsessed creepy version.
>>
>>2342979
I agree. She felt uncomfortable coz Jae-hee knows so much about Guk-hwa. She's also deliberately disturbing them by calling Guk-hwa. I'm pretty sure she's aware they're together that time. Jang-mi is not obsessed, just troubled with Jae-hee's obvious feelings for Guk-hwa.
>>
>>2342975
I think it is not obsession. It is like "I just wanna tell you that she's mine". What would you feel if your girlfriend is being hit on by others and seems like always getting in both your way?
>>
>>2342982
Agreed. That same "creepy, something is off about her" vibe that we're feeling, I'm pretty sure Jang-Mi is feeling too. The way Jae-Hee said, "Guk-Hwa hates sweets, but I guess you didn't know that," was a thinly veiled taunt.

Jae-Hee seems to know very fine details of Guk-Hwa's life, even down to her subway schedule, so I wouldn't be surprised if she knew that Guk and JM were together at that moment and wanted to interrupt. Hell, she probably already knows they're dating... or has a sneaking suspicion.

I'm just really, really grateful that Jang-Mi is perceptive and that these two girls communicate properly. An issue pops up, they immediately discuss it together. It's *so refreshing.*
>>
Thanks unnie I think this is your best translation yet
>>
>>2342956
Great job, thank you!
>>
>>2342956
it works fine.
thank you, unnie.
>>
Thank god this series didn't go down the cliche route of "all the problems would be solved if they just talked to one another." Guk-Hwa asked her girlfriend what was wrong and Jang-Mi responded (not directly, mind you, but she didn't brush it off with a "nothing..." That would have been annoying to read.)
>>
>>2343150
I am also glad! It's so good that JM does not keep it to herself. But I believe Guk will laugh it off and it will make JM mad/sad next chapter
>>
>>2343161
i don't think she'd brush it off, considering the way she feels for JM. She'd definitely consider it, and try to reassure JM, but she wouldn't brush it off completely. Guk-Hwa isn't dumb enough to do that, also she knows that would make JM mad.
>>
I agree, I don't think Guk Hwa will laugh it off because GukHwa noticed Jaehee taking her chapstick and being super weird about giving her a keychain
>>
>>2343482
I don't think Guk knows she has her chapstick. I think that part was just Jae Hee imaging how the scenario might go. If Guk knew then a lot doesn't make sense afterward. She seems like the type who would just ask for it back too

I think there will be some conflict between Guk believing Jang Mi or not. I'm interested in seeing how the past with Jang Mi and that one girl who hated her will parallel with Jae Hee if it does at all. In the past it seemed like the girl that didn't like Jang Mi was being framed for the shoes for some reason
>>
Really?!
You're friend, I think she likes you...

Come on!!
Seriously.

You may have gotten screwed over by your boyfriend but trust please!!! Damn it, Guk, Don't fuck this up....
>>
>>2342983
I'm not saying JM is obsessed with Guk, I'm asking why did JM state that she was obsessed with Guk, because I didn't think she has any obsessive behavior, she's just interested in Guk etc.
>>
I am looking forward to today's chapter!
>>
New chapter is up
>>
>>2348243
I hope someone posts it soon
>>
Give me a second
>>
File: 46.jpg (113KB, 687x481px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
113KB, 687x481px
It would be great
if you didn’t exist

chapter 46

http://imgur.com/a/3VaKt
>>
>>2348291
So damn cute! She got them rings!!! But it was the trigger to some bad memory it seems
>>
>>2348291
You're the best.
>>
>>2348291
I'm giggling like crazy. They look so cute! Thanks a lot, Akane!
>>
>>2348291
Stop stealing our group raw
>>
>>2348334
What group kid?
>>
>>2348337
>>2348334
They're trolling.
>>
>>2348342
yeah, I know.
>>
>>2348334
Fuck off!!!
>>
>>2348334
put a watermark on them if they are yours, dumb ass.
>>
translation maybe tonight, maybe....
>>
>>2348291
Tnx a lot Akane you rock!
>>
I feel bad for jae hee with that face
>>
>>2348375
The face of realization, gloom, and defeat all at once. It's funny how everyone around Guk-Hwa is more perceptive then she is.
>>
File: I can almost see it.png (306KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
I can almost see it.png
306KB, 640x360px
>>2348291
Brace for impact! We have a possible engagement! I repeat! We have a possible engagement.

This artist keeps delivering so much gay I can't- I don't know where to store them. I only survived on so much subtext.
>>
>>2348376
I am guessing that jealous girl from Jang Mi's past also had the same face and Jang Mi recognizes it. Both have the theme that Jang Mi has gotten something that someone else badly wanted
>>
>>2348466
There is no engagement.... those are couple rings. They are very popular in Korea
>>
>>2348514
>Jang Mi has gotten something that someone else badly wanted
Excellent point. I agree.

>>2348558
I was going to say, in My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend, one of them also put a couple ring on her partner while she was sleeping too. I suppose surprise couples' rings is a thing as well.
>>
>>2348566
Plus in Korea it is very popular to celebrate the 100th day.
>>
what chapter was it when Mi picked up Guk-hwa after she drank too much?
>>
>>2348291
OHHHH WOW! Thank you akane! Damn that undressing part. Guk hwa really knows her game. Real smooth.
>>
>>2348626
>>
i wonder if gukhwa and jangmi take turns on bed.
>>
Too bad. It would be hot if there's just a bit of bed scenes shown. Does the author don't like explicit stuff shown? Even just a bit?
>>
>>2348660
There won't be any sex scenes, as it is not in the 19+ on the site.

does everyone know that Jang is her last name and Mi is her first. And also Guk-he's is her first name and I think it was Han is her last name.
>>
>>2348558
Oh, but nonetheless thanks for the lesson
>>
>>2348680
Oops I mean *Guk-hwa. It autocorrected
>>
>>2348680
When they are introducing "officially" themselves on each other, I couldn't remember what ch it is but Jang mi said it is just is, "Jang Mi." That's also the chapter when Guk hwa was busted stalking her social media hahaha. And yes, Han is guk hwa's family name
>>
Wait. What chapter did they have their frist time? I think I missed a chapter.
The look on that girls face when Jang Mi turned around though. Wow.
>>
>>2348727
Yes it is Jang Mi, as in her surname is Jang 장 and her given name is Mi 미. When they did introduced them selves Han Guk-hwa thought Jang Mi didn't give her surname, that is why Jang Mi said 'it's just, Jang Mi."
I have never met anyone in Korea that just has a surname or given name
>>
I'm very curious about the girl in Jang Mi's past. It seems like someone was trying to blame that girl for things done to Jang Mi. Jang Mi seems to think she was being set up and that she couldn't really trust anyone since anyone could be the real culprit

Trying to think how that will foretell anything that goes on with Jae Hee if that matters at all
>>
I need some help, I can't read this one part in the chapter. Does it say '넌 나 가젔잖아' or 넌다 가젔잖아'
>>
>>2348795
I don't know if this helps but the translation from my phone app gets "I was out"
>>
넌 다
>>
>>2348800
What about the end? 가젔잖아, I really can't tell.
>>
>>2348799
I don't think that is right, I think it says You all mine... I think?
>>
>>2348810

I can read 넌 다 (with a space) and I am guessing 가젔잖아 because 잖다 would make more sense than what I am seeing. Sorry I am not sure though
>>
>>2348736
Not sure if it's their first time, but the first time we see them almost doing the do is on ch38
>>
>>2348795
I'm not sure but if it's 넌다 가젔잖아 then it would mean "you are crazy". If it's 넌 나 가젔잖아 it would somehow mean "you've gone with me".

Still not accurate but it's from what my phone translator say.
>>
>>2348739
True. It is quite weird so she was always addressed as Jang Mi and not just Mi.
>>
>>2348859
In Korea it's normal for people to call each other by their surname and given name.
>>
>>2348795
Meow chan here

Its 넌 다 가졌잖아
It can mean "you had it all" as in talking about someone who had all the things the speaker wanted or something.
Context is important in trying to deduce the meaning, and taking out only the single sentence can create an inaccurate translations. Either you tell us what chapter it is, or post a whole page with the spoiler tag on it.
>>
>>2348873
It's from the new chapter
>>
>>2348873
I figured it out.

I couldn't tell it was 가졌잖아 was looking at it as 가젔잖아. Thanks Meow-chan
>>
>>2348886
No wonder you could not read it...I wonder why they put that effect
>>
https://imgur.com/a/U2F3k
Ch 46
>>
I think I kinda lost it... When was their first sex? I mean which chapter.
>>
>>2349338
ch 39 or 38 I think
>>
>>2349331
Thank you!

>>2349338
>>
>>2349338
Thank you
>>
>>2349331
Thank you unnie! Aaaahhh this chapter is so fluffy. I was smiling goofily the whole time I'm reading it, well up until the end.

-Though Guk hwa still in denial, I'm glad she gave assurance to Jang Mi and they didn't fight about it. She is also very sweet on how much she thought of her gf a lot.

-"Should we eat dinner?" "I am now..." Asdfghjkl oh god. Yesyesyo

-I wonder what's up with the last part. I'm really curious now to Jang mi's past.

Nice chapter woot woot!
>>
>>2349331
Thank you! I guess Guk will find out soon that Jang Mi was right
>>
>>2349331
Tnx a lot Unnie you rock!
>>
Looking forward to today's chapter.
>>
Another extra today, no new chapter!
>>
Ch 47 is canceled this week bc of Carbonon_non condition. Will be back next week.
>>
http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/Wk0l5MV6/file.html

Extra 9 Raw, translation later
>>
>>2353514
Is she ok?
>>
>>2353620
I think so, she has been posting on twitter and stuff. I think she is just sick
>>
Extra 9
http://imgur.com/a/7IVvF
>>
>>2354740
This was so so good! The final scene of them together was so pretty!
>>
>>2354740
Thank you so much!
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.