[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Citrus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 50

New chapter will be out in some days.

I hope there's more kisses
>>
>>2310755
>>
File: Citrus_Anime.jpg (322KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Citrus_Anime.jpg
322KB, 1000x1000px
The page is cute

http://citrus-anime.com/

By the way, official twitter:

https://twitter.com/citrus_anime
>>
File: 1484281091471.png (289KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484281091471.png
289KB, 650x550px
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1725253/

Can't wait for the anime
>>
The chapter 28 is out in raw
>>
>>2311297
Where?
>>
>>2311297
Link
>>
OMG!!!http://tieba.baidu.com/mo/q---3CF657742B5DB568E92E1A69413F63C3:FG=1--1-3-0----wapp_1492160696015_901/m?kz=5072539918&is_bakan=0&lp=9002&pinf=1_2_0
>>
woah did they fuck? but skip it or what?
>>
Anyone can post a brief summary?
>>
>>2311305
It doesn't look like they fugged, just kissed for a while.
>>
>>2311305
Seems that Mei was the one that did not want it this time
>>
>>2311304
The hell is this messy page? For mobile?
>>
>>2311305
Yuzu asked, but Mei just wanted to kiss
>>
Is there a better link? Those are pages for ants.
>>
>>2311313
Yes. For mobile
>>
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5072539918
>>
>>2311314
Yuzu asked for sex? Can you do a summary of the chapter?
>>
>>2311308
Mei is now aware that she is in love with Yuzu (and says she has realized thanks to Shiraho)
Mei tells Shiraho that Shiraho is in love with Mei, and rejects her
Yuzu is trying to calm down, flustered as she thinks Mei saying it wasn't enough meant Mei wanted to have sex
Matsuri teases Yuzu about Mei leaving the festival with Shiraho, leaving Yuzu panicking a bit
When back at home, Yuzu asks to have sex with Mei but chooses to just kiss
At school Shiraho tells Yuzu that Mei rejected her but she still wants to observe Mei and also see how Yuzu and Mei's relationship goes
Matsuri and the man are talking about whether Yuzu had given the present she worked to buy
Matsuri thought she hadn't as she hadn't seen them wearing them, phoned Yuzu about it and learned Mei had accept the gift
It ends with Matsuri saying they should celebrate
>>
>kissing is fine for now
Well at least it's something. Also Mei used "koi" so finally.
>>
File: k7SuYv2.jpg (43KB, 198x403px) Image search: [Google]
k7SuYv2.jpg
43KB, 198x403px
Anyone know where this image is from? It's from a special but I don't know which one.

Re-reading is kind of a pain at this point since the chapters are all over the place. <_<
>>
>>2311328
>When back at home, Yuzu asks to have sex with Mei but chooses to just kiss

Fug.
>>
>>2311341
><_<
Stop
>>
>>2311328
Thx!
I like how it is progressing
>>
>>2311359
Well, Mei has admitted that she's in love with Yuzu though.
>>
>>2311417
She's become aware of it for herself, but she hasn't told Yuzu yet.
>>
>>2311328
>just kiss
[autistic shrieking]
>>
>>2311430
I imagine these kisses being animated like in Prisma Illya
>>
>>2311304
So that wirdo was another love rival in the end? Meh.
>>
>>2311505
>So that wirdo was another love rival in the end? Meh.

Another one to Harumin's harem!
>>
>>2311505
It's not a love rival if she gets shut down with one line, imouto.
>>
>Another character that literally served no purpose to the story
Great. Can't wait for the next arc to introduce more interesting and deep characters.
>>
>>2311590
>Another anon who can't understand the purpose characters serve in the story.
Great.
>>
>>2311597
Kek
It could be the most sophisticated and necessary character for the plot yet these fags will still be the same
>>
>>2311590
They do have a purpose, they start drama and at the end of the arc they bring Mei and Yuzu closer. The problem is that this "introduce a character randomly to start the arc and move the plot" shit has been happening since forever in this manga and that's repetitive af. But hey if people like it it's okay I guess. At least now Mei stopped being an emotionless girl and they are starting to act like a real couple. Too bad it took the manga so long.
>>
Ch. 28 RAW
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/sToiL
>>
Citrus is like a video game that has a structure of distinct levels in which most levels introduce a new NPC type. At first it seems like each NPC is potentially dangerous but it turns out they're useful for helping the player overcome the real obstacle that the level poses.
>>
>>2311715
So like a monster of the week. Explains why everything is getting dragged out.
>>
>>2311717
No, and the difference is important.

And it's really not dragged out. It's developing at a nice pace.
>>
I don't think Shirapon was useless. Thanks to her we had Mei say that she's in love with Yuzu, and even used koi to tell her and reject her.

Plus, it's clear she won't be interfering.
>>
File: last page.jpg (84KB, 580x833px) Image search: [Google]
last page.jpg
84KB, 580x833px
The last page is mysterious : does Matsiri say "let's celebrate" with something in mind ? I wonder what the characters on the monga say. Does she jave a plan ? I hope it is a plan that will not backfire ...
>>
>>2312183
She'll suggest 3P again.
>>
>>2312183
Maybe she will drag Yuzu's mom somewhere so they can be alone at home for a while
>>
>>2312191
Matsuri will bang Yuzu's mom and then mom will divorce Mei's dad and Matsuri moves in, setting up the next angst-ridden drama arc.
>>
File: UsBLLHV.jpg (30KB, 190x251px) Image search: [Google]
UsBLLHV.jpg
30KB, 190x251px
iPS
>>
Mutsuri has her views on Yuzu's best friend.

It is like a dungeon-rpg : now the treasure room here was Mei admitting she loves Yuzu (to herself and to Shirapon : boss headshot).

Next treasure : Mei admitting to Yuzu she loves her ... Directly. Next boss : Mei's mom (because a Yuzu and Mei already had their ennemies : Matsuri stealing Yuzu, Sara and Shirapon stealing Mei), or Yuzu's Grandmother (Yuzy's father's mother).

Subura Uto's writing pattern is cristal clear but i would like some insight on Yuzy's father and her familly outside her mum.

Yuzu is like Naruto : talk and kindness no jutsu, the next boss will fall and will join YuzuXMei's fanclub.

Next treasure : a drama, an accident, graduation exams, Angels attacking earth ...

Last treasure room, last boss : SEX !! So in 2024 maybe :)

i love this manga :)
>>
>>2312193
>Matsuri will bang Yuzu's mom and then mom will divorce Mei's dad and Matsuri moves in, setting up the next angst-ridden drama arc.
i wish. i still hope mei's evil twin shows up
>>
>>2312294
Well it would be a crazy turn but the familly picture showing Mei and her Dad and another one with the legs of Mei's mum clearly prove that she's an only child...

BUT ... if her mum married again like her dad ... a new stepsister would be funny... well the possibilities for a decade of drama are incredible.
>>
Wow, after all the Aihara family drama I just now realized we haven't seen Mel's mother.

This is nowhere near over
>>
>>2312506
We aren't even ten years away from the conclusion of this manga.
>inb4 introduce new chapter schedule on par with Berserk
>>
>>2312785
Hey, if I get Mei and Yuzu making out all the time, I'm good.
>>
I'm just on ch 17, but why is Mei so damn weird?
>>
>>2312935
shit writing.
>>
>>2312935
Very emotionally stunted due to a variety of factors like parental neglect/abandonment, strict upbringing, social expectations from being part of a prestigious family, and generally being used by others so she doesn't even know what she wants for herself.

She gets better later.
>>
>>2311699
W-was that actually a fade to black sex cutaway or is the next chapter going to open with them getting twatblocked again?
It's the latter, isn't it...
>>
>>2312982
There was no sex cutaway and they're not getting "twatblocked". Yuzu did ask but Mei isn't ready to have sex yet.
>>
>>2312988
Yep : Yuzy thought that Mei wanted sex because of the "this is not enough" sentence.

Mei now wants to tell Yuzu she loves her since she is perfectly sure of it now, and Yuzu needs to learn to read Mei's signs. As Mei is very complex and confusing, Yuzy has to learn to analyze that.

Until then, no sex .. Since the end of Volume 6 is not too far away, i foresee a new character : Mei's Mum and her lesbian lover :) (i am trolling but with Saburo Uta everything is possible)
>>
Translation will be out The 18 Th
>>
>>2312935
Autism.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (76KB, 580x833px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
76KB, 580x833px
>>2313358

Oh ... not now, she is just trolling Yuzu.
>>
>>2312988
>Mei ready, Yuzu not ready
>Yuzu ready, Mei not ready
>Third character who wants Mei's v, despite Mei being an autist
And repeat. I don't even think we'll see them doing it. Now after this misunderstanding, there'll be a couple of dating chapters, third character, misunderstanding with some tension, no sex because they not ready.
>>
>>2312506
I've been thinking of Mei's mother from very early. I don't know if Sabouruta is keeping that part very blank on purpose in case she runs out of her this character design ideas, or just we'll never see that part at all.
>>
>>2314004
No, if you see Citrus like that then it's simply going over your heard. Mei has never been ready to enjoy sex in healthy way.
>>
>>2314007
I guess you are right. I was just saying how when Mei asked for it, Yuzu was not ready and vice versa.
I mean, even if she wouldn't have enjoyed it, they could still do it. Not that I'm saying this is what should have happened, but it also feels like a tactic for the author to just keep the audience on reading, because there is not any other plot
>>
>>2314020
The plot isn't about whether they have sex, it's about whether Yuzu helps Mei with Mei's troubled state and therefore their relationship goes well. The relationship has always been developing, making forward progress.
>>
>>2314023
Sorry but I don't feel like there's a plot. Sure, there is relationship and character development, but there is no real purpose on this story. And Mei's problems and opening up is very subtle that it feels like it is nothing major.
For example, back in the first chapters we had Mei s dad arc, that felt like there was a plot and a purpose to the story as well.
>>
>>2314052
Sorry but I feel that's pretty stupid. The purpose is the relationship and characters. That's how it ought to be.
>>
>>2314052
Kinda feel this way too. The story feels a bit lost, just like a back-and-forth of misunderstandings, without any overarching theme. I know what the plot is supposed to be about, but it's like disconnected from most of the recent chapters.
>>
>>2314057
Mei's healing process thanks to her relationship with Yuzu is the overarching theme. That has always been connected to what's happening. Every arc shows Mei improving and how Yuzu's personality is helping her.
>>
>>2314056
The relationship goes round and around. All this Mei character development is just an excuse for bad writing. The story has lost its direction.
>>
>>2314061
None of that's accurate.
>>
>>2314068
In your subjective opinion. If you really think citrus has a good story, you don't know much about writing .
>>
>>2314058
While I agree, occasionally you have to touch base in a story to really get the feeling that the plot is moving forward. When a character develops, there's usually some kind of regression or revelation about their inner thoughts or /something/. Mei still seems empty to me.
>>
>>2314078
But the story has been good about putting in scenes that provide signs of how Mei is changing.
>>
>>2314090
Sure, Mei is changing, but I don't really know who Mei IS. That's my point.
>>
>>2314091
Mei feels more like a blank character that the author tries to pass of as mysterious
>>
One hopes the anime staff finds a way to inject a lot more character depth than what the manga is giving
>>
Mei improved majorly but she is not healed ... and we are talking about a japanese manga. Social ankwardness and so on.

The last 8 chapters are the best. I really think Saburouta improved. She/He clearly said in one of the final page of a previous chapter that there is a happy future for Mei and Yuzu but we'll see them overcome obstacles together.

There is not really suspense, i just hope that Saburoutu will known when to end to have the time to end it properly.

After the anime maybe : if there is not a second season, the story will end itself, if the anime is a success she'll have to make it longer artificially. Except if season 1 is until Matsuri's arc.
>>
>>2314091
Well, they will date now like a normal couple, just in secret. I think that the next couple of chapters (well i hope) will be the occasion to know Yuzu's past (her father's death and familly) and Mei's mother.

A good occasion to give this depth.
>>
>>2314113
She has not really been presented as mysterious. She's repressed and so you have to be able to pick up on some subtle things, but they're there. She has been fleshed out.

>>2314124
I hope maybe if it's animated you'll have an easier to recognizing what's there.
>>
>>2314091
She is the one with black hair
>>
>>2314126
>Yuri anime
>Success
Sure.
>>2314074
This.
>>
>>2314148
Relative success ... of course. Any way, we'll never have something like Octave or Girlfriend, so let's just be happy that Citrus keeps on at its pace without overdoing it too much.
>>
File: 1399541387328.jpg (50KB, 412x455px) Image search: [Google]
1399541387328.jpg
50KB, 412x455px
>>2314157
>Octave
Thank god we wont ever see it animated
>>
>>2314229
Right, so it's better to animete Netsuzo Trap where the girl is sleeping with guys and in the main story she has a physically abusive relationship with a bad guy. Are you happy now?
>>
>>2314241
I never mentioned Netsuzo Trap though while I do agree with you about it
>>
>>2314243
Yuri's Cancer ...
>>
>>2314241

At least it's not Octave
>>
File: boom.jpg (151KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
151KB, 668x960px
Trabslation incoming.

I must say that after some chapters (the Matsuri's and Sara's drama), i like Citrus more and more.

Yuzu is the messiah archetype as described in TV trope : she's a feminine version of Naruto to the point i wonder if Sabourouta is doing it in purpose.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AllLovingHero
>>
>>2314679
that's what i love so much about yuzu
>>
>>2314679
So will she blow off Mei's arm in the final healing process?
>>
File: citrus 27 11.jpg (129KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
citrus 27 11.jpg
129KB, 668x960px
Yuzu can be dense sometimes : lol.
Translation is out : chaosteam FB page

I must say that Saburouta trolled us until the last pages... we don't know that Sharapon has been dumped until she clearly says it. And Mei realised she live Yuzu but she don't verbalise it clearly (damn elliptical scenes : she probably said she loved Yuzu to Shirapon but it is NOT SHOWN)

Last page : i wonder what implies the manga. "met's make memories together one-chan" : since Shirapon promised that Yuzu will have time during the last days of holidays to spend them with Mei.

She mentions that she'll study how their "chemical reactions" will collide... what a stalker !
>>
>>2314787
>lol
>>
Hum ... things improved a little bit : 2 consecutive kisses (Yosh !!) and the second one not shown.

Table turned : Yuzu use Mei's word against her. Hum, Mei is too confusing. It was not enough some hours before but now, she does not seem fond of the second kiss. Those two girls are horny at different time : the need to synchronize their urges.
>>
File: let F already.jpg (112KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
let F already.jpg
112KB, 668x960px
sigh ...
>>
Chapter dump?
>>
Not imgr link yet : it is on chaosteam FB page.
>>
>>2314820
Here one-san : http://imgur.com/a/Ch4j7
>>
Sick of the drama-insert characters.
Dropped.

will watch anime tho
>>
>>2314828
Well not really a drama-insert : Shirapon did served to make things clearer for mei, it is not the same drama-insert protagonist than Matsuri or Sara.

She was never intended to be a threat. Wait for Mei's mum.
>>
>>2314828
See you next chapter!
>>
>>2314828
>character is actually useful
>drama insert
See you next month.
>>
Last page, last days of holidays : hum .... i want an onsen chapter !!!
>>
>>2314826
Thanks!
>>
File: 1434298404766s.jpg (3KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
1434298404766s.jpg
3KB, 111x125px
>>2314826
Thanks
>>
Did they kiss all nigh or did i misanderstand ?

Since volume 7 is next ... i don't think we'll have a full chapter next time, maybe a bonus one.
>>
File: QV891it.jpg (118KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
QV891it.jpg
118KB, 668x960px
>eyebrow-chan

Savage
>>
File: 1463964660450.png (150KB, 464x466px) Image search: [Google]
1463964660450.png
150KB, 464x466px
I just had this awful dream where I ordered the latest volume of shitrus and it ended with Yuzu growing a dick and I was going to kill myself because all yuri was now futa.

I blame Pito for this (which incidentally is a vulgar way of saying penis in Spanish.)
>>
>>2314958
Calm down onee-san.
>>
>>2314958
Breath :) Chill and ... enjoy Yuzu's clumsiness.
>>
>>2314958
>shitrus
Kek. I actually like Citrus, but I had to laugh at this.
>>
>It's another Yuzu is afraid she's being cucked episode

I unironically enjoy Yuzu being insecure about not satisfying Mei's sexual needs.
>>
Yes : i love her character for that
>>
Can't help but fell excited about the next chapter
>>
>>2314958
Thanks for the blog post.
>>
>>2314826
Thanks imouto.

That was a good chapter, Saburouta got out of the slump. Also, whoever's complaining about Shirapon, the fuck are you smoking? She hasn't even been a threat, if anything she helped move the plot forward.
>>
File: orum59yfrtklh.jpg (53KB, 324x275px) Image search: [Google]
orum59yfrtklh.jpg
53KB, 324x275px
Ah, a lot has happened between the last chapter and this one. I got a high paying job, spent weeks training for it, succumbed to the pressure involved my first day and resigned and here I am almost to the day reading the next chapter.

I wonder what the next month will be like. Probably a lot more anxiety and disappointment. Here's hoping the job I applied for today works out.
>>
>>2315268
Thanks for the blog post.
>>
File: HliFKsL.jpg (189KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
HliFKsL.jpg
189KB, 668x960px
>>2315271
Your welcome friend.
>>
File: 7852.jpg (115KB, 565x433px) Image search: [Google]
7852.jpg
115KB, 565x433px
>Harumin and Matsuri are this casual with each other

When's the wedding? They definitely already fucked at this point
>>
File: bmjgcxzsawrtjklm b.jpg (98KB, 427x543px) Image search: [Google]
bmjgcxzsawrtjklm b.jpg
98KB, 427x543px
>>2315330
I got the impression at the end of this chapter Matsuri was going to try to seduce Yuzu again. She was reading that yuri manga Yuzu reads.

I still don't trust the little floozy.
>>
>>2315334
If Saburouta is going to revisit Matsuri, hopefully this means we won't be seeing anymore cast bloat for a while.
>>
>>2315268
And why do we care?
>>
>>2315334
Or give a hand to help Mei that will of course backfire.
Maybe Shirapon will have a use here : trying to stop Matsuri's antics.

The last page is very ambiguous : the little sister can be Mei trying to seduce Yuzu or Matsuri. I hope that Saburouta will advance in the story and not do a new Matsuri drama.
>>
>>2315334
>>2315458
"We all have" : so the gang.
summer isn't over : Shirapon will help Yuzu to end her suplementary lessons sooner.

So a "gang" chapter hanging out. When she phone Yuzu, she trolls the guy saying he will console her ... she could have said "i will console her".
And she talks about Mei as Yuzu's lover now. she's over it but she'll try to create a crazy scenario and as Saburouta is queen of trolls, well, there will be a little drama...
>>
>>2315268
congrats doin good nee-chan.

how many chapters until we get a new character, /u/?
>>
>>2314805
>just a kiss

SABUROUTA CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>2315620
Need to stretch out yuzu and mei's relationship uncertainty before anything else, silly
>>
>>2315631
Indeed ! But it is implied by Shirapon (my god i almost wrote Shiraporn, damn !) that the kiss did last long (the second one).

What a trolling queen Saburouta !
>>
What I don't get is how every new character always seems to fall for Mei. Mei is an autist, there is no way so many girls would fall for her so easily.
Sabouruta must think that this is the perfect waifu or something.
>>
File: 1481405592108.jpg (132KB, 720x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1481405592108.jpg
132KB, 720x1022px
>>2315701
Think it’s pretty established by now that Mei is Saburouta’s waifu.
>>
>>2315706
I can almost see Saburouta do a yuri fantasy series or even an yuri isekai next after whenever she's done with Citrus
>>
>>2315743
Since volume 7 is out next month : an extra chapter with Yuzu and Mei cosplaying (Mei under Matsuri and other's pressure of course) in Saylor Moon.

Saborouta is a fan and well, there are enough girls in the team now.
>>
>>2315743
And pull yuri audiences out of their ordinary schoolgirl SoL comfort zone?
Naaah
She might do another haremshit manga adaptation of one, though
>>
>>2315799
She is improving ... another interview talked how she has the intention to confront Mei and Yuzu to the real problems caused by their relationship . Son the harem shit is not her plan. She illustrates mangas for other authors too. So if after Citrus she thinks she cannot do better she' ll have other opportunites than having a manga on her shoulders.
>>
>>2315922
>she has the intention to confront Mei and Yuzu to the real problems caused by their relationship

Whoa, sounds heavy. What does it mean? The ol lesbian taboo in general or will their parents find out? Having two kids in love under the same roof and sleeping in the same bed would get awkward if they knew.
>>
Did really someone think that Yuzu's mother will be with Mei's father forever ? They perfectly live Happy without each other. Kind an union to preserve from loneliness and ensable the mom to not be casted as an old maid Mei's mother.

Anyway : Saburouta told she already have the end of the story scripted. The Number of chapters are détermined by the success of the manga.
>>
>>2315973
First of all : Being a 16 years old lesbian in Japanese society and loving someone forbidden cause of mariage, and not blood related.
>>
>>2316034
>>2316039
That's awfully pessimistic. Even if they are confronted with struggles and difficulties seeing them overcome and go above and beyond is why we follow the story.

Ending on a downer would be the biggest mistake. No one reads yuri romance for disappointment. We want to feel good about it.
>>
>>2316042
Ah my mistake. I expressed myself clumsilly. I agree : the purpose is that these two overcome difficulties. The author made it clear at the end of each volume : always talking about a happy future. But to avoid the same drama : new character, new conflict, i think that problems encountered by Mei and Yuzu do not have to be limited to à Matsuri-Sara-Shirapon antagonist.
>>
>>2314619
This
>>
>>2314619
I liked octave...
>>
Citrus.
the art and character designs are good. I can't stand the retarded way the characters fail to communicate though.
>>
>>2316260
>retarded way the characters fail to communicate
That's a common yuri issue desu.
>>
>>2316293
>think's it's just yuri
You don't ever read any romance do you?
>>
>>2316260
honestly at least each drama is brief and then resolved for the next one, as opposed to something like girl friends where a problem comes up that could be solved by 5 mins talking but instead it just rolls on and on for like, 6 volumes or something ridiculous
>>
>>2316320
Yes : drama is short and strengthens the two sister's bond.
Citrus is a happy yuri manga : there is a little shonen aspect : in the end, the hero conquers all, and the comedic aspect is lovable.

Yuzu's such an airhead sometimes.
>>
>>2316260
you can't really blame them, they're hormonal 16 year olds. think back to how retarded you were when you were 16
>>
>>2316070
Why do like using colons so much?
>>
>>2316490
French native : it serves to announce an explanation. So my english can be gawky. And typing on an ipad is not very easy (damn auto-correct function).
>>
>>2316456

Yep, the characters don't seems too unrealistic here. Citrus is ok for me.
>>
File: dnfxgexiruyt57xji7t5uthnrtmre.jpg (83KB, 437x416px) Image search: [Google]
dnfxgexiruyt57xji7t5uthnrtmre.jpg
83KB, 437x416px
>>2316456
>>2316813
I like even Mei, who is supposed to be the level headed straightman of the two still acts like a confused teen too.
>>
>>2316843
Mei's the emotionally repressed, damaged one.
>>
>>2316902
Well Shou fucked her up a little because he wanted to play in the dirt in third world countries.
>>
>>2316936
that's definitely a reason why she's like this, and her mom is no where to be found yet which means mei's just never got some good parent lovin, hence her "autism" as people call it
>>
Add her sole purpose to take the lead of the school of her family... without having really pondered if it was what she wanted to do.

And a certain goffy someone just shooked everthing in her world.

Il like the comedic version of Mei when she is so socially inept.
>>
File: klfdjgmrior.jpg (485KB, 1600x1121px) Image search: [Google]
klfdjgmrior.jpg
485KB, 1600x1121px
>>2317383
Your english is slightly confusing but I agree nonetheless. Socially inept Mei is adorbs.
>>
>>2316515
Is that so? Very interesting. I have learned something new. Thanks!
>>
File: 06_544.jpg (389KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
06_544.jpg
389KB, 1114x1600px
Volume 7.

Extras could be interesting.
>>
Wht is the top right manga?
>>
>>2317673
I cannot read : volumes of mangas edited in Yurihime are available this month and the next month.
>>
>>2317673
Tank collecting stuff by Nakamura Yukichi, Possibly it's all stuff already released as doujinshi, one story of which was reprinted in this issue of YH as a preview of that tank. There might be something new in the tank too though, that sometimes happens with these sorts of releases.
>>
Did volume 6 publish in english ?
>>
>>2317884
Nope

That comes out this August
>>
>>2317884
sorry i'm new to all this manga stuff but, they do print them in english? or only post online?
i'd like to buy them but only if i can read them
>>
File: IMG_5434.jpg (1MB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5434.jpg
1MB, 2448x1836px
>>2318305
I went to my local barnes and noble, and I don't know if this is the right amazon site for you, but:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B00YT4ZVQQ/ref=dp_st_1626921407

5 Volumes are currently available, 6th is available for pre-order.
>>
Too bad there are so many months between japanese and english publications.
>>
>>2317902
Anime should be in winter 2017 or spring 2018. NTT already has its cast and will air during summer 2017.

The cast is not very interesting. I hope that a better studio will make Citrus.
>>
>>2318311
>NTR
Disgusting.
>>
>>2318792
Anon, there is a thread for NTR to go there.
>>
>>2318792
Cool down ... :)
>>
Since there are 4 chapters in each volume of Citrus, volume 7 will have 24-25 + extras.
Shall we have a chapter in every publication of Yurihime ?

tankōbon format do not allow more than 4 chapters of 32 pages. Or maybe Yurihime will have some bimonthly publication during summer and winter.
>>
File: citrus-saburota-jp-6.jpg (49KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
citrus-saburota-jp-6.jpg
49KB, 356x500px
>>2319265
N°24-28 sorry. Typo mistake.
>>
>>2319265
>Shall we have a chapter in every publication of Yurihime ?
No. For instance it missed an issue when vol 6 came out and it will probably miss next issue (it wasn't in the next issue preview).

>tankōbon format do not allow more than 4 chapters of 32 pages.
That isn't true. Tanks can be longer than those of Citrus.

>Or maybe Yurihime will have some bimonthly publication during summer and winter.
No.

>>2319266
25-28. 24 was in vol 6.
>>
>>2319270
Aw... :( Thanks for the precision.
>>
Is it a kind of Citrus Spinoff ?

http://comiccune.jp/news/3058/
>>
>>2320092
It's a comedy manga (wouldn't call it yuri since not much is happening between them) by Kawai Rou with as of now, 1 volume (2nd one will come out on the 27th April). It's about a gyaru otaku who worships an idol, which appears later to be her gloomy classmate. Both somewhat become friends (?) later on. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=124685
>>
>>2318813
No don't send that cancer there.
>>
>>2320098
Thank you.

It seems that infinite studio will have a say on Citrus TV adaptation : their twitter account precise it : https://twitter.com/infinitedayo.

When we take a look on the anime produced by them, it seems a good news. Shirobako, Tari Tari, Hanasaku Iroha ... many things animated by P.A. Works.

If Citrus is animated by P.A. Works, it will be delightful.

Source of the info : https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5074006928
>>
File: 02 - Dz1203r.jpg (153KB, 671x960px) Image search: [Google]
02 - Dz1203r.jpg
153KB, 671x960px
>>2320098
When i read the first chapters of Citrus, i have to say that Yuzu's design improved greatly. She has less the gyaru style nowadays.

There are some beautiful pages showing a more refined profile.

Did Saburouta did a Kannazuki no Miko parady here ?
>>
File: MR-31144-844869-6.jpg (128KB, 675x960px) Image search: [Google]
MR-31144-844869-6.jpg
128KB, 675x960px
>mei has canonically had diarrhea in the manga

Hue.
>>
>>2322297
Maybe she just wanted to vomit.
>>
>>2322909
Spicy food doesn't usually make people want to vomit. Meis stomach is sensitive to spicy stuff, they established it earlier on.

She has the shits.
>>
>>2322297
Is not it easier to think that she was just trying to contain the disgust that got her eating that?
>>
>>2323030
We hanabira now?
>>
>>2323058
No she must have had diarrhea!! Anon said so
>>
>>2323058
This >>2323246

Believe in me. She isn't a god. Just a girl.
>>
>>2323272
Yeah...things are getting weird here
>>
>>2323331
Yep : it seems, on the chinese forums, that an october 2017 release is in the works for the naime version.
Imagine an animated version of this extra.
P.A. Works seems in charge : the design are totally those of Tari Tari for exemple.
>>
>>2323248
She's one those grey aliens.
>>
>>2323665
do greys get upset tummys
>>
>>2323682
Yes, all their biological systems are fucked up so they are looking for cute lesbian dorks to lay their eggs.
>>
File: Himeko_Momokino.png (289KB, 331x468px) Image search: [Google]
Himeko_Momokino.png
289KB, 331x468px
>>2323246
Mei-mei is pure ! impossible ! That's the fault of that gyaru deliquent !
Stop insulting Mei-Mei ... or i'll will **** with my drills !
>>
>>2324141
If Matsuri got Harumin this nigga also needs a consolation prize.
>>
>>2324146
Well, Nene is so smitten with Harumi X Yuzu.
At last, they are the same height.
>>
>>2324146
Matsuri gets Harumin because she's one of the more prominent recurring characters. Eyebrows lost relevance pretty quick and effectively serves as background decoration now. There's no need to pair her up though I vote for the one unnamed glasses chick.
>>
>>2324155
>Harumi X Yuzu
stop

eyebrows deserves someone though, she was cute
>>
>>2324162
Well Nene is the n°1 member of their fanclub. I did not say i was for that. Anyway : Citrus is Mei x Yuzu. It is just a matter of how they will overcome their insecurities, will grow and mature in their love.

Glasses chick : i totally forgot about her. Why not.

But, as we know Saburouta, a new character will arise soon.
>>
>>2324159
>because she's one of the more prominent recurring characters
That's just shitty though, haremsgit logic.
>>
>>2324377
I higly doubt Saburouta will take this road : now that there is a solid group of friends of our favorite couple, i expect a little change and not some harem shit action.

The end of summer vacation implied in the last chapter will be the next arc. News places maybe.
>>
>>2324436
>new places
And more kisses between Mei and Yuzu, and their timid hands
>>
>>2324830
"I want to make memories with you this summer, big sis !". Indeed... with Shirapon stalking their chemichal exanges. *wink wink* and Matsuri taking pictures.
>>
why do I love this manga?
>>
Do we know if we will get a new chapter this month (may)? Coz the new volume will be out, and I remember last time a volume was out we didn't get a new chapter, just a extra
>>
File: yh next issue.jpg (695KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yh next issue.jpg
695KB, 2228x1600px
>>2325284
No Citrus next issue
>>
>>2325284
Yep, it does not appear in the preview list. It was the case in december : no chapter since there xas volume 6
With the anime in the works and the volume 7 (there will be a special edition in may), i think that Saburouta has some promotion to do and cannote duplicate herself. She did some promotion in march too, so no time maybe to propose a complete chapter for the may edition.

And Citrus will have a new arc with chapter 29. As Yuri Hime is monthly now, i doubt we will have 12 chapters of Citrus each year.
>>
>>2325299
I may add : she can be in holidays too. I would have liked a chapter in may, but i prefer a better story (of course, adapter to Citrus expectation) and a real progression than a rushed thing with some shitty plot.

Saburouta cannot add a new young romantic antagonist without repeating herself. So not sure that we will have a new chapter before July : i hope we will have some in june, but i wonder.
>>
>>2325300
I believe in June a chapter will be out, it's sad to wait, but I have high hopes on the future chapters, Mei and Yuzu should go on a date alone.
>>
File: 45818417_p0.jpg (2MB, 2600x1950px) Image search: [Google]
45818417_p0.jpg
2MB, 2600x1950px
>>2325444

Indeed ! These two deserve some time alone.
>>
>>2325248
I dunno. It's like the one manga I get hyped for for some reason lately and I don't know why.

I guess I just really want to see things work out for Yuzu and Mei.
>>
>>2326021
Well, i did not like the first chapters but i was hooked with the design.

Now, i like the "plot" more but Meiand Yuzu's journey became really interesting and following them into it is now touching and moving.
>>
File: maruta.jpg (274KB, 575x859px) Image search: [Google]
maruta.jpg
274KB, 575x859px
>>2324159
Glasses-sempai has a name: Maruta

She seems to have a one sided crush on Mitsuko.
>>
>>2326021
Yes! I like seeing their relationship progress, with Mei learning to love for the first time, and I want to see how they'll handle their relationship being found out by their family
>>
>>2326046
Who is Mitsuko?
>>
>>2326196
Harumin's sister : the antagonist pr the boss of volume 5. But like Naruto did with Sasuke, Nagato and do, Yuzu's talk no jutsu during the student president election did its magic.
>>
>>2326046
Who the fuck cares about her anyway?
>>
>>2326402
She is cute without glasses : i vote for Himeko. Glasses and braw chan = perfect combo. Mitsuko is an hardcore Tsundere anyway.
>>
>>2326090
Aw yeah, i'm waiting for the moment where they get caught or come out to everyone.

The assumption being by some that it's normal for girls to flirt and kiss sometimes, especially at an all girls school. However Mei and Yuzus relationship has went way beyond that into true blue head over heels lesbionic love.
>>
>>2326486
I have a feeling Harumin knows they are together
>>
>>2326559
my question is does Yuzu's mom know?
>>
>>2326569
I don't think so.
Maybe even eyebrows knows....so all their close friends knows, the issue will be the family. Grandpa caught them in a weird position in the first chapters and he didn't like it....
>>
>>2326559
I can't figure her out. Sometimes she seems to know and sometimes not.
>>
>>2326579
>>2326579
Pretty sure eyebrows knows. Creepy girl knows. Matsuri knows. Harumin? I guess?

That seems to be the extent. I'm almost 100% their mom doesn't have a clue but I have a feeling she'll be alright with it if a little shocked. Shou will probably give his blessings since he's a hippy.
>>
>>2326768
Yes, I also think that their parents won't do a big deal, just Grandpa....
>>
>>2326834
If Mei's mother is back with a female lover !
We never knew why she divorced Shou. He kept Mei's guard. So, she left, or was expelled from the possibility of seing Mei.

The story is not finished with Mei's familly. Yuzu's mother is a little airhead, i am pretty sure she'll accept after some good beers.

Shou is peace and love, "follow your heart and your desires" so no problem here.

Next boss : Grandpa !
>>
>>2327043
Oh yeah, we never knew about Mei's mom, she might have divorced coz Shou is always away or coz he decided to be hippie
>>
>>2327116
Mistery i am sure that Suburouta will take care of one chapter or another.
>>
>>2326766
I think she has some doubts especially after Yuzu's speech during the election. She almost came out but of course, always the cague "someone". In a girl school, you don't need to be a genius to figure that out.
>>
No news about volume 7 ?
>>
>>2329491
It comes on the 18th
>>
>>2326559
I always thought that too. Since the early chapters where she caught Yuzu reading siscon mangas.
And also when they where in that Amusement Park and Brows was sticking really close to Mei all time, and Harumin took her away to leave Yuzu alone with Mei.

Harumin best grill.
>>
>>2329546
They also give the love charm to Yuzu during the school trip
>>
>>2329546
I am pretty sure she knows : she is very observant and she also tried to prevent Matsuri to create havoc with Yuzu's love life. She fucking knew it.

She loves Yuzu as a soulmate friend : her very best friend for life, but i don't think she is in love. Or she let down her hopes fastly. She strikes me as someone very pragmatic and understanding of the subtilities in the others, under a very carefree and provocative attitude.
>>
Guys, i'm scared... Why there's no news about the anime or whatever related of the animation?? Why?!
>>
>>2330175
There has been news. The site opened for it and a teaser visual was released.

It's still likely it'll be Fall season this year. We're not at point where information is unusually late or anything.
>>
>>2330180
Indeed : NtT has its anime in july and we have not a trailer yet.

As i said previously here, Infinite Studio had added some days ago Citrus under its name on its Twitter account.

Infinite produced many animes animated by P.A. Works ... and Mei and Yuzu's first anime PV give me a Tari Tari impression concerning the visual of the characters.

So, no worry for me.
>>
No activity on saburouta's twitter concerning the next volume. 10 days left.

Strange since volume 6 was preceded with some special arts from our favorite trolling queen !
>>
>>2330847
I don't know how Citrus absence in the next YH volume is impacting. Is Citrus considered as one of the major selling argument of the magazine.

Is it proeminent in the yuri mangas now ? First yuri manga in Japan ? I would expect greater promotion.
>>
>>2330848
I also believe that Citrus is the most popular yuri right now
>>
>>2330860
Is citrus her only present work ? Two years ago, she was the artist of another manga along with Citrus, so some chapters had some pages very sketchy.

I believe that now, she has no other project in the present time.
>>
>>2330192

Who said NTR anime was July?
>>
>>2331416
Piedmon
>>
>>2331420
Why are you listening to one of the dark masters?
>>
>>2331416

www.livechart.me/summer-2017/tv
Pretty reliable source.

When there is a doubt on the release date, it is in the "TBA" like Citrus.

We'll have a trailer around june like the other animes for the summer season.

I feresee a fall/winter 2017 for Citrus. Infinite studa woke-up a little and confirmed producing it.
>>
>>2331438
That's right! Why Infinite studio doesn't make it official?
I mean they were promoting Citrus in AnimeJapan 2017
Sometimes I think, Saburouta is planning to reveal all the cast on 7th volume
I hope I'm right, it would be fantastic! Let's wait 18th May
>>
>>2331513
Although volumes are sometimes kind of used to announce anime adaptations, they aren't used for releasing stuff like cast information.
>>
>>2331513
Infinite twitter : https://twitter.com/Infinitedayo

There was an anime fair during some weeks that closed yesterday : the promoted their former release, Tari Tari, Shirobako.

Maybe the will wait after the summer anime promotion incomming in June.

If there is not any chapter in may for Citrus as it was absent in the preview listed in YH plublished in april, that would be the occasion to follow the volume 7 release by some new material : another pv, some seiyuu.

End now, their current promotion is Zero Kara.
>>
File: 38737.jpg (44KB, 223x350px) Image search: [Google]
38737.jpg
44KB, 223x350px
P.A. Works, a favorite choice for Infinite production, finished Uchuten Kakozu. There is a little "Tari Tari', "glasslip" style if you look at the first Citrus' anime visual.
>>
Since all the summer anime's staffs were not revealed yet (last one : Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e), we will have to wait two or three month, at least.
>>
im real new to this manga/anime stuff and sorry for the vague question but like,
what's actually going on? we dont know when next episode will be or anime yes? sorry im not smart i just really like yuri so far
>>
File: C7v0_AdX0AEzzZr.jpg (45KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
C7v0_AdX0AEzzZr.jpg
45KB, 640x396px
>>2331590
Citrus will be adapted in anime : we don't know when it will air. All we know is the producing studio : Infinite. We can speculate on the animation studio (P.A Works for exemple) and the voices : those from the Cd drama ? The airing date season is unknown.

Citrus next chapter is 29 : we would expect that it will be published in next YuriHime publication but the Volume 7 (manga version with chapters 25-26-27-28 and some extras) is awaited in May 18th along with Yurihime n°7.

So to sum up : Citrus is a monthly manga first published in Yurihime before volume publication twice a year.

Anime comes after.
>>
>>2330192
>Infinite produced many animes animated by P.A. Works

White Fox is another candidate imo.
>>
>>2331644
Yes indeed. But, the graphic style of the last Citrus visual is similar to Hanasaku Iroha and Tari Tari.

But it is another possibility.
>>
File: damn.jpg (42KB, 631x354px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
42KB, 631x354px
>>2322297
I finally understood ! Had an epiphany here because i was watching some Oshiete Galko-chan episodes.

Damn, the implication of the scene. I will never see Mei with the same eyes now. Her Alpha-Ice-queen composture crumbled.
>>
>>2331609
They said it will air 2017, and since we have no news for vas, as well as NTR airing in summer season, Citrus will most certainly air in Fall Season
>>
>>2331521
Not really
>>
File: date.jpg (36KB, 347x298px) Image search: [Google]
date.jpg
36KB, 347x298px
>>2331662
She also ate spicy food during the date ... Poor Mei. No wonder she was tired and went to bed first.
Walked too much my ass !
>>
>>2331667
We will see : only speculation, but i really told me "it is a like Glasslips" and tieda forums speculate on P.A. Works too. So i am not the only one to think that.

We just have to hope that it will be a studio of this caliber, that's all.
>>
>>2331644
>White Fox is another candidate imo.

Studio 3Hz, Actas, any of those are potential candidates

Hell, Infinite could go to a studio they never worked before
>>
>>2331609
thank you!
>>
File: hot.jpg (2MB, 1368x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
2MB, 1368x2000px
>>2332014
Where does this picture comes from ? I didn't find it in the manga.
Thanks in advance. I really do not remember this scene.
>>
>>2332593
it's the beginning of chapter 9, Yuzu's dream after she and Mei had that kiss which was different from their previous kisses
>>
>>2332604
Thanks, i really did miss it. Damn, i need a refresh by reading again some older chapters.
>>
>>2332593
Dude I just want to see that whole scene in anime... Omg pure bliss for my eyes
>>
Strange : volume 7 is delayed one month. Now, june 16th.

In Yurihime, it was announced on 18th of May. Did Saburouta had some problem to drow extras ? Since the chapters are already published for this volume.
>>
So no chapter in may and june ? Hum... It was apparently unexpected. Hope that it is not the end.
>>
>>2333314
Why are you saying there will be no chapter in June?

>Hope that it is not the end.
You seem to be overreacting to a small slip in a tank's release date.
>>
>>2333318
Well i assumed that : since there is not preview in YH for May publication, and volume 7 postponed to June, no news from Saburouta on her twitter account (except some retweets), a new chapter with a new volume seems unlikely.
>>
>>2333321
I don't think that's a sound assumption. The tank slipping to the next month doesn't mean it's going to have a knock on effect such that Saburouta would need a month of extra time for the next serialized chapter.
>>
>>2333325
I hope so.
>>
>>2333298
Such a terrible news, I wonder if this decisition will affect to the anime project.
It shouldn't though.
>>
>>2333820
Indeed, it shouldn't have an impact.
Let's wait YH n°7 : we'll know if a new chapter is in the preview for n°8.
>>
File: 48909833_p0.png (770KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
48909833_p0.png
770KB, 1000x721px
I want a new chapter ! No cover for Yurihime 7 somes days before publication ?
>>
Nothing confirmed about Citrus being (or not) in this month Yuri Hime yet?
>>
>>2336613
No Yurihime raw yet and no cover 3 days before the release.
I wonder if YH will not be delayed too.

But Citrus wasn't in the preview list that we find in the last pages of the magazine in april.
>>
New YURI HIME cover. Unfortunately there wont be a new CITRUS or MY UNREQUITED LOVE new chapters for this month. Only NTR chapter 19.

Source: chaosteam
>>
>>2337040
Sad thing, but we were kinda expecting it.
So, next time we will get a chapter, right?
>>
>>2337463
We don't know yet : no official cover for YH on their site (very late this time), volume delayed, no twitter activity of the author.

It seems she had a little burn out or something, could not manage the monthly update maybe, or some health problems. We will see in the preview.

Chinese forum do not have NTT raw chapter nor YH n°7.
>>
>>2337040
>Unfortunately
>>
>>2337518
Didn’t the same thing happen last time a volume was released? Whats this about her having a burnout or health problems? I love speculation just as much as the next person, but wouldn’t it be more reasonable to assume that she’s not able to finish a chapter and extras in the same month?
>>
It was the case in december, but we did have a bonus chapter, and the publication date was respected.

Today, no raw of the usual other yuri mangas in YH. But, as you said, i think the monthly publication of YH make impossible a monthly update of the chapters and the volumes publication + promotions with the incoming anime adaptation.
>>
https://twitter.com/_saburouta/status/864731901336014848
>>
>>2338210
So some delay... she could not finish the extras for the may release. Good news.

But, if she finalises Volume 7 for june, i hope it will not delay chapter 29 in July ...
>>
>>2338271
6.16 : Volume 7
6;17 : Chapter 29 with colors.

Maybe some news for the anime adaptation too hopefully.
>>
>>2338271
It is already in the preview that next month we will have Citrus
>>
File: citrus lookalike.jpg (87KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
citrus lookalike.jpg
87KB, 403x600px
Saburouta and TnMr : i don't undestand the sample page.
Does she draw it ? There is a Yuzu lookalike.
>>
>>2338998
It's from TnMr's sister-in-law manga.
>>
>>2338998
That is Uta and Kaoru from This Love that won't Reach
>>
>>2339024
Ah thank you :). Saburouta character's design is very recognizable. :)
>>
File: bnbbnbnbnbvbvhghjhhhuyuyyuy.jpg (111KB, 816x399px) Image search: [Google]
bnbbnbnbnbvbvhghjhhhuyuyyuy.jpg
111KB, 816x399px
>tfw the only waifu you ever had in your life is a lesbian
>>
>>2325290
Damn I love Itou Hachi SO. MUCH.
>>
>>2331410
She was illustrating Unlimited Fafnir
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=109294
>>
>>2338998
Mei's sister
>>
I so look forward to them having a date and some time alone next chapter
>>
>>2338998
>>2339002
tMnR*
>>
>>2340593
If she wasn't lesbian, think you'd have a chance?
>>
>>2341039
It is implied at the end of chapter 29 indeed.

But, knowing Saburouta, there will be drama since it is the beginning of a "new arc". I hope we'll have another kind of "problems" that our lovely couple will be confronted to : just not another romantic antagonist.
>>
>>2341384
Sorry : end of chapter 28. My bad.
>>
>>2341373
Not a snowballs chance in hell but she's exactly the type of girl i'm attracted to. Fair skin, long black hair, natural beauty, stern and studious, caring but not afraid to kick your ass into shape when you slack off which I need because i'm terrible on my own.

C'iest la vie. Being an uggo man boy is a living hell. I guess it can't be helped though.
>>
>>2341699
What I was getting at is that she's a manga character so it doesn't matter what her sexuality is. It's a harsh struggle.
>>
>>2341373
Considering she didn't give a fuck what happened to her in the beginning, that's kind of gross.
>>
Counting the days to June 18th
>>
>>2344352
She's real in my mind. ;__;
>>
Time for a new thread?
>>
>>2344509
Maybe when se will have some promotion content for volume 7 before chapter's 29 release.
>>
I dropped this like 10-15 chapters ago, when they started adding love triangles and misunderstandings just to pad things.
Did it get good?
>>
>>2344607
Not if you didn't enjoy it before
>>
>>2344607
Not really.
>>
>>2344607
The chapters 19-28 are really the best one. So let you truc again reading the last 8 chapters.
>>
>>2344509
Hope we will have info on the anime soon.
>>
>>2344607
The conflict changed : romantic antagonist were there to strenghten Mei/Yuzu affection : now they know they love each other.
Yuzu tôle Mei - Mei is now sure.
Next : she has to tell to Yuzu and the next antagonism / drama will be the social and familly one : how their mother, grandpa will act, how Mei status at school will be impacted if student and teacher find out.
>>
Chaosteam will be on dynasty scan now. Now, only my unrequited love is published here, but DS will add other projects. So Citrus' chapters translated by Chaosteam. (whatever some may think about the quality of their translation, it is done for us and we don't have to wait 6 or 10 month for the official english publication).
>>
File: kissu.jpg (569KB, 1739x1248px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.jpg
569KB, 1739x1248px
>>2344660
The recent chapters are really sweet.

Mei's sarcastic, "bitch, please" faces in the early chapters used to be my favorites, but now I love the adorable expressions she make these days.
>>
>>2348754
The chapters when she boost Yuzu confidence are the best. Hope Saburouta let her verbalize her feelings to Yuzu clearly.
>>
The last chapters have been good, but the best scene is still the kiss that happened after Mei and Yuzu saw their father off at the airport.
>>
File: citrus_ch08_30.png (595KB, 1101x1600px) Image search: [Google]
citrus_ch08_30.png
595KB, 1101x1600px
>>2350730
What a battle of tongues it was, indeed. Hope it will be well animated.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.