[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Love Doctor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 9

The Love Doctor

Writer : Chamsae
Artist : Bansook
Genre : Romance/GL

English Official Chapters
>http://lovedoc.imgur.com

>Mega folder
https://mega.nz/#F!TtdkCAbD!dubkS5bdc7_MrE89AyuN_g
>>
well if Un-Jung immediately associates being gay with having sex and turns out to be gay herself this is going to be real interesting for Su-Ji

Looks like they're gearing up for a confrontation and hopefully they actually manage to communicate this time
>>
>>2307040
The imgur álbum appears empty, I will check the mega later on a computer.
>>
>>2307040
kys op
>>
Anon who always translate, are u going to post the new chapter today?
>>
>>2307069
She/he did on the lezhin thread this thread wasn't done yet when the translator anon posted it
>>
Maybe the OP can past the T.anon posted on that thread here
>>
The imgur album has been reported by Lezhin previously and all chapters were deleted. The MEGA link is also not working...
>>
http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/Nx5XPQJL/file.html
>>
>>2307220
Thank you!
>>
i was lost on the interwebs last night .. i thought anons were not around until i realized the previous thread was an archive already. okay excuse my ignorance but that's true, i'm new here and 4chan is so confusing to me - i didn't really wanna confess this but since TLD means a lot to me and finding this thread felt like a journey so to hell with the embarrassment! lol anywaaaaay welcome everyone to our new home!
>>
>>2307553
4chan will generally tell newfags to lurk for a year or two before posting. But you can do this to be less cancerous:

1) Search for a thread by using the Catalog. Look for it on top of the page.
2) Stop talking like an underaged tumblrina/redditor/gaia/whatever. Which means none of the cutesy crap like emoticons, verbal tic, or emotional typing like all caps, multiple punctuations, exclamation mark after every sentence, or
>anywaaaaaay

Welcome.
>>
>>2307553
>i'm new here
We can tell. I recommend you tone down the exclamation marks and start capitalizing words properly. It's how the culture here works and if you persist, people significantly less nice than me will bring it up.
>>
>>2307558
You forgot ellipses in number 2
>>
>>2307220
>converting to pdf
Why? Original upload >>2307008
>>
>>2307599
To maintain the format and reading view. I also got the jpeg images and I don't want to upload them to imgur. Lezhin has reported my account numerous times so I opted to something different like converting it to pdf...
>>
>>2307220
Is it just me or the new chapter is plain boring? There's no climax at all. Damn. The artist/writer decided to become lazy. But thank you anon translator.
>>
Thanks, reading it in .pdf was really nice, compared to the .jpeg images.
>>
This chapter is like an appetizer tray. It's got a little of everything, which is nice, but I'd rather the authors pick one of the storylines and run with it (even if it focuses on a character I'm not interested in, e.g. The Manager).
>>
It's nice though... it's like a review chapter of what's been going on with everyone. And of course we'd like more than scraps of each story line. I wish the authors/artists the most freedom in telling their story. I'm just admitting to some impatience on my part. First world problems, for sure...
>>
Well, in the past we've had chapters focusing on this or that character or backstory exclusively, so I think it's nice that the author's trying something new by giving a bit of everything this time.
Maybe it's a way to set up for something bigger coming up (or so I like to hope).

Btw, isn't it ironic how Cha Yoon is still playing the 'love doctor' role by how she's helping out SuJi? She is better at it than she's given credit for, and she's also doing it for free too! XD
>>
I liked this chapter a lot. Cha-Yoon/E-rae pulled back ahead of Cha-Yoon/Yo-Ahn, we got another slow trickle in the strange puzzle of Su-Ji's past, and Manager...Manager is doing something.

I can almost figure out what happened with Un-Jung now too. At that time in her life she wanted a friend that really cared unconditionally and her perception of a confession was that the confessor had conditions for their love that involved wanting something physical from them (ex: just wanted to sleep with her).

Of course this still seems like a bizarre reaction if it turns out she liked Su-Ji/is gay, but maybe she was having simultaneous problems with her own sexuality and was very used to boys only being nice until she turned them down.
>>
>>2307012

What exactly happened between them? Suji confessed to her?
Btw I guess Suji didn't tell the whole story to Erae, why Eunjung bullied her.
>>
Does any of you still has all the chapters with official English translation? The imgur album is now empty...
>>
>>2310966
chapter 47 till 57 are working fine.
the imgur link was taken down a while ago.
>>
>>2311009
I dont think those are official translation, but the fan ones.
>>
>>2311009
Those are fan translations. Most recent chapter with official English translation is 51. Anybody still saving them somewhere (zippy, MEGA etc.)?
>>
New chapter is out
>>
File: IMG_7987.png (712KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7987.png
712KB, 1242x2208px
>>2312304
Yup
>>
Can someone post the raw?
>>
Seems like no Eun-jung and Su-ji have no scenes this chapter.
>>
>>2312505
Fuck.
>>
Suji and Doc chapter.

Chapter 58 raw: http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/qS4z6oy7/file.html
>>
This seems nice, is there somewhere that I can start reading from the beginning?
>>
>>2312549
Thank you!
>>
>>2312509
Well Suji has to accept first she is homo with the help of the doctor.
>>
>>2312597
TLD really stood for "The Lesbian Doctor".
>>
I have a question. If the original korean chapters are uploaded on Saturdays and the official English translations on Tuesdays, why are only fan ones going round? I might be wrong, but I don't think I've ever read an official translation apart from chapter 1.
>>
>>2312555
>>2312737
All the official English chapters: https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/lovedoctor
>>
>>2312641
noice
>>
>>2312737
The official English translations are a bit behind the current Korean chapters. Plus, people want to be able to read the new chapters asap.

Another anon already linked the official website, but you can support the author through there if you like.
>>
Probably no flashbacks because Su-Ji is still guarding that part of herself. I wonder if Cha-Yoon even brought up Un-Jung meeting her in the street.
>>
I'm so absorbed in this series that the raws no longer do my understanding any justice. I need translations and fast. This is where I wish the anon translator wasn't anon so that I can pay him/her for his/her efforts.
>>
Of course.. it goes without saying that supporting Lezhin is just as important!
>>
>>2308430
why don't you people actually use any comic book reader app/software instead? Pdf is dated as fuck and pretty annoying to work around with when reading a manga.
>>
>>2313075
Let people do what they want. No one's forcing you to read the pdf file. We all have options here.
>>
>>2313075
Why don't you just buy the comic instead of whining? Stop being entitled when it's free shit.
>>
>>2313375
I forget people are dumb asses sometimes. Honestly, it's not that hard to fucking unzip files.
>>
>>2313375
Giving advice in a condescending way rarely works. You don't get to act high and almighty by belittling others and calling them idiots. No one will appreciate a suggestion given in this manner.

People know how to unzip files, believe me. Don't think too highly of yourselves...
>>
>>2313422
You're wrong. If you have lurked long enough, you'll find a few posts asking how to unzip files because they forget google exists.

It's not about thinking highly of themselves either. It's the fact people don't try to find the answer themselves and want people to find the answer for them.
>>
>>2313430
I've been lurking in 4chan for years so I know what you say. But calling them idiots or dumbass while giving a suggestion doesn't work. This is why you get them here in the first place. You know what? If you don't want to help at all, then don't. Simply ignore them. Insulting while giving an advice won't educate these "idiots" and "dumbasses."
>>
>>2313439
I understand your point. There are some anons that give them answers and pretty sure the OP sometimes provides instructions for zip files.

Telling someone to go google doesn't seem to work either. If simple problem solving and some common sense doesn't work, then they are being dumb. It's that simple.

People are getting translations for free without having to put in their own time except lurking for the latest chapter. It's not that hard to commit at least 5 minutes of your time to learn how to read a file that's provided to you for free.
>>
Shut the fuck up and go argue somewhere else
>>
>>2313449
I agree with you. But understand that what is easy for you is challenging for them. As what you said, they're dumb and idiots. Why not just ignore them? No one said you have the social obligation to educate them. 4chan is already full of these so let's not add rude and condescending people to the mix...
>>
stfu retard
>>
>>2313474
I want you to realize that this is 4chan. Rude and condescending is the only way to express the rage at those "idiots". Please don't try to impose your social justice here. Also learn to sage
>>
Needs more discussion on how much I hope Su-Ji and Un-Jung get to make out in the next five chapters.
>>
What happened to TLD translator?
>>
>>2314182
She got pissed off.
>>
>>2314193
Oh jeez, what now?

I remember her getting all jealous over in the IWBGIYDE thread a while ago when WYU took over translations after she dropped it. Made everyone vote whose translations were better, she won, made a triumphant return, self-imposed a daily translation schedule, and then abandoned it again once WYU caught up to the recent chapters.
>>
>>2314272
I don't know jealous was the right word, WYU beginning translation was really hard to read most texts were confusing so some anons talked about it. Korean anon came back and did a re-translation that was much cleaner, she also has said that WYU can keep going at her translation, while she just continue her left off translation.
>>
>>2314277
Yeah.. that's what she said. I don't think she's jealous or pissed. Probably busy with school work or something.
>>
>>2314298
I think so too. RL is a first priority. Even if she is just simply tired of doing the translation, it is her prerogative.
>>
>>2314193
>She got pissed off

>>2308428
>>2309960
>>2312941
>>
here I dont get. instead of correcting others works, why not doing full translation since they r so fluent in korean?
>>
Oh hell
So we lost a translator, coz the ones that say that knows Korean so well won't do it, but come here to point the errors? Fuck...
>>
goddamn it.
>>
>>2314398
>we'll understand.
Why did that retard pretend to speak for everyone else?
>>
>>2314513
>>2314542
Enough ass-kissing. She's even said herself she's not 100% fluent and that they're rough translations. Even the typeset is a transparent overlay. As far as I know, rough translations = open to constructive criticism, which apparently she's terrible at accepting and has a monopoly on translations.

So I don't understand the vitriol when people correct her or offer to translate before her. Those people weren't even dicks. She's literally told people to fuck off for offering to translate.

That Unnie translator may not be as accurate (good enough for me, desu), but she takes criticism well.

Anyway, if there's no translations, let's just talk about the raws for now. Like how Suji and Erae are going to have gay double dates soon.
>>
I fucking hate drama, this is why we cant have nice thigns.
>>
Guess that means no WDTFS translations tomorrow either.
>>
>>2314586
Most of us here really appreciate the work of Translator Anon. How the fuck does she have a monopoly on translations? Why don't you damn critics come up with translations then?

Yeah, that's why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>2314709
>Why don't you damn critics come up with translations then?
Well, at that time the translation was a bit off.
The meaning was lost in a few sentences, and these momets were corrected by other translator. That's all.
>>
>>2314398

Wait... she used 씨발. It's so offensive.
"You do it, I won't do it anymore" (it being translation)

A few weeks ago I proposed to translate TLD on KW thread because there were no translation out and I got insulted by her. So I'm honestly scared to translate this week chapter and getting a fuck you again.

As for what some people point our mistake but don't translate. My best guess is lack or time and fluency. If someone is not fluent or Topik level 4 and a native or superior level see mistakes, they have right to help and point it out.
>>
>>2314723
>So I'm honestly scared to translate this week chapter and getting a fuck you again.
Well she said she won't translate anymore.
>>
so, can some nice anon who can read this translate this and can accept a few correction?
to much drama over one person who can't accept a few correction.

i really like to know what they talking.
>>
>>2314723
Feel free to translate. No one has a monopoly on translations.
>>
i'll translate TLD and wdtfs today if someone gets the raws to me. (mostly WDTFS)

The translator is busy with school, she posted in IWBGIYDE thread and said they dont have time. Im pretty sure they were fine with me going a head on IWBGIYDE chapters since they were super rough and i didn't really take the time to really go though them.
>>
>>2314771
Wow, thank you.
>>
>>2314771
Here's the raws of TLD Chapter 58 fr ZippyAnon

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/qS4z6oy7/file.html
>>
>>2314782
oh did not realize that last weeks was not done of TLD, IF i have time i will do it. It's on my lowest priority as of right now. I thought it was done! sorry! but i will try to get it done!
>>
>>2314586
>Like how Suji and Erae are going to have gay double dates soon.
They will?
>>
>>2314799
If Suji and Un-Jung get together, why not. If manager and Yo-Ahn get together... make it a triple date.

It'd be the strangest meet-up given all of their history.
>>
>>2314771
A. I didn't monopolise. I just simply translated them fast and always first, and just hated seeing someone else do it instead of me because I lose on getting attentions and thank yous.
B. I swore at myself, rather than at those people, since I've made so many mistakes in the translation work that could have negatively effected the readers.
C. I am bad at taking criticisms and corrections. That's just my weak confidence's fault. Sorry.
D. I'm not going to translate anymore. Good for you and the other anons to continue the work I've done and thank you for your efforts.
>>
>>2314945
>hated seeing someone else do it instead of me because I lose on getting attentions and thank yous.
I like this bit of honesty. Everything we do, we do it for attention, even in some small capacity, so it's nice to hear someone actually verbalize it. Sorry to hear you have low self-confidence.

Looks like a lot of miscommunication has happened both on your part and /u/. You could always stick around and provide corrections if you're giving up. Either way, do whatever makes you happy, translations or not. Thanks for all your efforts.
>>
>>2314586
ass-kissing? it would take so much more for me to do that. They have taken their time & efforts translating these manhwa. it's fine wherether they would welcome criticisms. people have their quirks-no one perfect. did we pay for the translation? if someone think they can do better, then do it. as for me, I dont care. I can wait for the official translations.
>>
>>2314945
It's a shame to see you go since you singlehandedly translated practically every manhwa at breakneck speeds in the beginning. It was quite the feat and we're all thankful. Perhaps better communication and collaboration going forward?

But of course, if your mind is made up, then all the best and good luck with school. Stick around for discussions and rest up.
>>
>>2314945

Why would you used "son of a bitch" to swore at yourself. There specific slang words to wore at yourself.

I lived in Korea for 4 years and I never saw anyone using it forswearing at themselves but to hurt/insult other people.
>>
A little off topic, but can someone tell me what the software/engine Namuwiki used? It's the Korean otaku wiki.
>>
>>2314513
It is not obvious? It's because the rest of them are here just to complain.
>>
Hello,
Does anyone have all raws of original TLD translations?
To not share, I will give you an email
>>
I'll have a translation done today
>>
>>2315716
Thank you!
>>
>>2315565
I saw the link from 1 to 47 chapter. I'll try to find it. If you still need it, where should I send it?
>>
>>2315565
https://etherpad.net/p/r.2f03cfe00f978142a0c5e6cb7f4593d3

Here all the original ones
>>
>>2314881
If manager and Yo-Ahn get together, they would just have sex everyday. Their relationship does not strike to me as a couple who goes on date... as of now.
>>
It was a nice touch that indicates Su-ji's sexual orientation when she only cared about the female hoobae, instead of the male hoobae, when she lost her balance and they both reached out to grab her.
>>
I really don't care what's going on with Korean Anon's personality all I know is that she gave a big start for Korean manhwhas translation more anons started translating now because she gave a solid foundation for a bunch of manwhas. Stop complaining about tiny issues like her lack of communication or bad at receiving criticisms. Getting free and good quality translation yet bitch about stuff that's not important. Now we lost a translator now hopefully the one who complaints about the quality can step up and update daily.
>>
>>2316048
Good point. Also I can say that she influents not only for English manhwas translation, but for another language too (which translated from english to their languages). And yeah, I hope that complainer(s) will take this responsibility and continue translation.
>>
http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/C5kM57fy/file.html

I think this is the worst work I have ever done... I have no Idea why I was having such a hard time with this. (BTW I dont read this series so I have no idea what is going on) I am really sorry for the shitty job.There a some smooth parts but then there are some super bumpy parts. hopefully you guys can find another translator for the next chapters.
>>
>>2315755
Wow, many thanks. Gonna reread it from the beginning. And probably start with some of those other manhwas as well.
>>
>>2316159
Thanks Unnie for translating this one too!
>>
>>2316159
>e ever done... I have no Idea why I was having such a hard time with this. (BTW I dont read this series so I have no idea what is going on) I am really sorry for the shitty job.There a some smooth parts but then there are some super bumpy parts. hopefully you guys can find another translator for the next chapters.
>>>

You should read it! I appreciated the work you did on "It would be great if you didn't" but I actually like this series better!
>>
>>2316159
I understand it well enough. Thanks a lot, Unnie!
>>
>>2316159
thank you unnie.
>>
Someone can upload it on imgur?
>>
>>2316721
It is already.
>>
"I have no idea what this says i'm at my limit with my dictionary" -- HAHAHA Best Line!
>>
Unnie's stressed out comments gave me a few chuckles. Appreciate the efforts.

It's amazing that Suji and Cha-Yoon have "known" each other for so long. Suji pretty much followed Cha-Yoon's young career.
>>
I can't exactly tell for sure but Su-Ji stares at her phone a lot, is she waiting for Un-Jung to call her again or something? Details relating to that ended up being somewhat vague.
>>
>>2316968
No, she just kept Yoon company checking the time while Yoon was waiting for her call.
>>
I think Su-Ji and Cha-Yoon are going to end up having a wonderful friendship.
>>
>>2316159
Thank you for your time and effort. However, I didn't really understand the last page, either because the meaning isnt properly conveyed or because English isn't my native tongue. I just found it odd. Can anyone explain what Cha Yoon is saying?
>>
>>2315014
Don't know the context, but "Son of a bitch" is used as being angry at a situation or yourself in English often.
>>
>>2314945

aww but if ever you do come back, we appreciate the translations you've done since the beginning. Although it looks like we don't appreciate it, a lot of us do. please keep it up and we wish you well.
>>
>>2314945
Tnx a lot for all the great work that you had been doing on translating this nice manga, is so sad to hear that you will stop doing the translations. I will miss you for sure but I also understand your reasons, you really are a cool anon so tnx a lot for everything.
>>
I'm really confused why there was such a fuss about who was translating?
>>2317356
>>
>>2316892
Thankfully the pink moscato helped greatly...

I hope you Anon's can another translator! I think I just got too much on my plate to do this series.
>>
All the links are dead. Where can i read the chapters? Mega is not an option ,im reading on my phone. I miss Erae
>>
>>2317625
Mangago.
>>
>>2317625
Another kind anon already posted a link to download the official English translations till chapter 47 and fan ones from there onwards. Here they are again
https://etherpad.net/p/r.2f03cfe00f978142a0c5e6cb7f4593d3
>>
here its the rest from the official eng translations
48 to 52
http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/GyNy3isg/file.html
>>
>>2318012
Many thanks.
>>
>>2317957
but that anon said that Mega isn't an option because he/she is reading on the phone. And your link is the link to Mega.
>>
>>2318136
Beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>2318012
Thank you!
>>
>>2318136
Webs like Mangago and others lack the extras, don't have the official translations and some chapters are missing pages. Best anyone can do is download them from the links provided. Better yet, view them through a comic reader app.
>>
>>2318012
Thanks Anon!
>>
>>2318012
Thank you
>>
ch59 raw: http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/xKmBh4uN/file.html
>>
>>2318601
Thank you!
>>
>>2318601
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>2318601
Zippyanon you're great tnx a lot
>>
>>2318601
Thanks. Great great chapter. Suji finally told Yoon the whole story which she didn't have the courage to tell Erae, why Eunjung bullied her, what exactly had happened between them.
>>
>>2318601
They...read her diary? Well I didn't see that coming. Maybe next chapter Su-Ji will finally pick up the phone.
>>
>>2318601
>>2318653
Thanks Zippy for your consistently good work. Looks like this chapter answers a lot of questions and moves the plot forward for Suji. It's a shame we lost both our translators on this, but hopefully somebody can at least briefly summarize what Suji says.
>>
File: 1492869861.png (859KB, 850x1511px) Image search: [Google]
1492869861.png
859KB, 850x1511px
Eunjung was raised by an abusive father, beating up his own daughter, bringing random girls home, then throwing money at his fault. So Eunjung hated her dad, hated men in general, and even hated herself.

Suji : It made my heart ache when I thought of her.

Suji : And I used to care about her more than myself.

Suji : So, I wondered "Is this love that I’m feeling?"

Suji : "Does this mean I want to kiss her?"
>>
>>2318878
Thanks Anon. Man, my heart aches for Eunjung too. Sucks to be born into a circumstance like that. So Suji is torn over whether her compassion for Eunjung was romantic or not. She seemed more confused in the past since obviously her present feelings for Erae were romantic (sexual dreams and jealousy). Her present feelings are less confused, and more denial.
>>
>>2318878
Impossible not to ship them after this chapter!
>>
So Un-Jung bullied Suji because she felt betrayed? Like Suji was nice to her not because she valued her as a friend and actual person but rather because "Ew, you wanted to fuck me." I think I remember a previous chapter where Suji said the bullying stopped when she got a boyfriend.
>>
i absolutely love suji. please be happy
>>
In the last panels Suji is telling Cha-Yoon that she's happy for her and Erae, but that she's not going to give up just yet. "Thank you for hearing me out. I think I finally understand myself now. I'm going to tell Erae how I feel once and for all. Please allow me this one request."

The best part though is I'm just kidding. I can't read Korean.. Can't wait for the next chapter now.
>>
I used to dislike Suji but now she is my favorite character. I love her so much and I ship her with Un-jung more than I ship the doctor and Erae haha
>>
>>2319057
Same! SuJung > ChaRae. (Eh, not crazy about these team names)
>>
>>2319023
Haha! Dude, you got me there for a second. You're mean as fuck.
>>
>>2319023
>telling Cha-Yoon that she's happy for her and Erae, but that she's not going to give up just yet. "Thank you for hearing me out. I think I finally understand myself now. I'm going to tell Erae how I feel once and for all. Please allow me this one request."

I was like, "Wait why what whaaaatt" and then I....yeah, you got me too.
>>
>>2318939
That's what I theorized before but it could also be that Su-Ji and Un-Jung's mutual friends found out and Un-Jung kind of had to make a show of it and was confused about her sexuality herself. It looks like she felt something towards Su-Ji judging from the expressions she makes but that a lot of things happened too soon for it to continue developing.
>>
>>2319120
>Un-Jung kind of had to make a show of it and was confused about her sexuality herself. It looks like she felt something towards Su-Ji judging from the expressions she makes
This. I believe this. And it makes me sad.

When Suji and Un-Jung finally get together, /u/ is going to be more excited than the actual couple, ha. I'm already excited at the mere possibility.
>>
>>2319123
I am very happy that it doesn't look like Un-Jung did much more physically than shove Su-Ji once. The whole rock and a hard place emotional mess is one thing but I didn't want her to be sincerely abusive.
>>
File: unjung awakening.png (193KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
unjung awakening.png
193KB, 500x391px
Un-Jung's gay awakening taking hold before it was interrupted.
>>
>>2319143
I wonder if Un-Jung actually felt confused before Suji did, since she's the one that always initiated skinship first (playful hugs/shoves).
>>
>>2319179
Not too sure about that skinship isn't unusual in a friendly relationship
>>
>>2319187
>>2319179
I could see her feeling a desire to be affectionate and never questioning it for a long time. That wouldn't exactly be confusion since she's not thinking about it, but it would be gay.
>>
>>2319211
Yeah true but honestly we can't really know skinship isn't always in a romantic way but it can be so I guess we'll just have to be patient and see what the authors want out of the situation and their characters
>>
>>2319179

In Korea skinship is very commun between girls. They hold hands anywhere, kiss each other cheek, sleep in the same bed half naked (ok in t-shirt), they change clothes in front of each other, touch each other boobs in clothes shop....

Actually even if they are not close friends not close friends they do it.

When you are from Europe, they sort of thing are a real cultural shock.

Yet most of them are not lesbians or bi, they do it because skinship is part of their culture.
>>
>>2319123
> When Suji and Un-Jung finally get together, /u/ is going to be more excited than the actual couple, ha. I'm already excited at the mere possibility.

I ship them so much more than E x C. I really want to see them together and being happy, she was Suji 1st love and Suji probably was hers 1st love too.
>>
>>2318878
Can you be nice and translate the whole chapter, anon?

So, Suji opend up to ChaYoon.
>>
I'll try to translate the 2 chapters today, but I will post them as text so people can correct my english. Is it ok?
>>
>>2319330
Thank you!
>>
>>2319280
>touch each other boobs and run, stting on each others laps
mostly teen girls aged 14-18, they are only fooling. it depends on individuals though.

>teen boys, touch each other's balls and runs
teens are crazy
>>
>>2319330
thank you.
thats okay. we will appreciate your work.
other nice anon can edit this, if they like it to do.
>>
>>2319120
Definitely this.
>>
>>2319355

I don't know I started to live in Korea at 23 and my fellow college students and part time co workers were all like this. First day a class when a girl I didn't know back hugged and casually hold my hand, I was explain it was normal and refusing to do it mean you are refusing the friendship.

Never been around teens so I don't know how they act with each other.
>>
>>2319330
Text translations are perfectly fine. Take your time. Thanks, Anon!

>>2319280
>>2319400
Wow, with skinship so liberal, being a lesbian in Korea (Asia?) must be very confusing and bittersweet at times.
>>
>We've forgotten about Yo-Ahn, oops
I just realized, the last cliffhanger was Manager telling Yo-Ahn she wants to quit. I'm really rooting for Yo-Ahn's happiness too, especially after we learned that Yo-Ahn spent her whole life desperately trying to fit in and protecting Cha-Yoon. Don't really care who she ends up with, but it's safe to assume endgame is Manager.
>>
Does we know how many years Un Jung and Suji got apart of each other? Was it in last year of high school? So about 3 years or so?
>>
>>2319400
It sounds like an actual lesbian took advantage of your cultural ignorance to get some cuddling on. Lucky.
>>
If there's anything I've learned from my own youth and coming-of-age TV shows and comics... it's to never keep a physical diary. Somebody will always inevitably read it and make life miserable, Mom.

I'm also hoping that Un-Jung's bullying was all for show and she took it too far. I imagine with her tough girl facade, the more time went on, the more difficult it became to communicate. Hell, even present day, she seems to be maintaining a facade. I bet she's a total tsundere.
>>
>>2319520
I am so curious to know more about her, seems that she is kinda a womanizer now, but she throws girls away after using them or getting tired...
>>
>>2319522
>Un-Jung = comfortable with her sexuality, womanizer
I didn't think of that, but I can see this being true. Would support her very confident and aggressive approach towards Suji. Giving Suji her freaking phone was smooth af.
>>
>>2319529
We have seem her with different girls in the present, I am not talking about the past, in the past she was in denial.
>>
>>2319057
>>2319300
Hell, I'm even excited about Suji and Cha-Yoon's blossoming friendship. I'm happy Suji is finally able to talk about all these emotions she kept bottled up. It's cute how Cha-Yoon is Suji's Lesbian Doctor and Erae's Love Doctor.
>>
>>2319419
I always liked Yo-Ahn, even when I saw her just as a psychopathic bitch, because I thought she was a well-written antagonist. But ever since that chapter where she tells manager her story, I've come to have a much softer spot for her. Granted, she's not perfect and tends to be pretty shitty sometimes, but I feel some sympathy after understanding her behaviour is a consequence of her condition and the pains of growing up in a strange world. Being a wealthy, well-known and respected ballerina doesn't really bring her happiness either, just because she lacks that connection with others and doesn't have Yoon by her side, so there's that too. She is definitely my favourite character and I really like how the author gives her a truly three dimensional feel. That's something I really enjoy from this manhwa, that I'm watching them all develop into fully-fledged personas with strengths and weaknesses, more akin to real people (within the boundaries of the suspension of disbelief necessary to maintain the story, of course). I wish Han Yo-Ahn and Kim Ga-Hyun the best and hope some time apart shows Yo-Ahn how much she actually needs her and will make her reconsider their relationship, given they've been together for quite a while now and Yo-Ahn herself said she wished she loved her (though I don't think manager will quit completely but rather stop their game of pretend and any further emotional involvement). However, given Koreans' penchant for drama, I wouldn't be surprised if Yoon and Erae break up at some point for whatever reason (age disparity/maturity, Erae and her lack of experience in relationships, misunderstandings...), and Yoon decides to give Yo-Ahn a second chance. I almost want it to happen just to see the dynamics between those two after all these years.
>>
>>2319732
Well put. I agree with your entire comment (emotional journey regarding Yo-Ahn and predictions for future chapters).

Has TLD taken any hiatuses? Because I feel like we went through seasons with character backstory. It felt like Season 1 = Cha-Yoon, Season 2 = Yo-Ahn, and now we're in Season 3 = Su-Ji. And then as you said, if TLD remains successful, we can have Season 4 = E-Rae.
>>
>>2319330
Thanks, Anon! Appreciate the offer and effort. I look forward to it.
>>
>>2319522
Well, Su-Ji recognized one of the girls as a former member of the group, no? Which kind of implies Un-Jung is still in contact with all their homophobic friends.

I think that while I was seeing hints of what you're suggesting too, it may just be trying to imply that Un-Jung is seen as the natural leader of the group and any new additions.
>>
>>2319818
I started reading TLD this year and as far as I know there haven't been any hiatuses, can't speak for 2016, though. I'm very excited about Su-Ji's story arc development, her newfound friendship with Cha-Yoon and her future with Un-Jung. Even though I ship those two hard and want to see them reconciling and snogging soon, I hope the author takes the time to properly advance the plot without rushing it too much because I think that would be at odds with Su-Ji's personality and how deeply affected she is now by their past history. She and E-rae also have a long chat about this whole situation WAY overdue. I mean, they're best friends after all.

Speaking of E-rae and that "Season 4": I'm all up for her and Yoon together, but let's face it, relationships aren't easy and always steady, especially when you have zero previous experience. Then there's Yo-Ahn, now willing to do anything to get Yoon back, so it's just a matter of time to see how far she'll go and the repercussions it'll bring to three of them. Thus, I think a break-up is in the making. Sad, I know, but at least it serves a great opportunity for deeper character development (Yoon/Yo-Ahn) and hey, who knows, maybe E-rae and somebody else? (I'm looking at you, long-forgotten Reading Club President girl, HA!).
>>
>>2320447
I believe that Cha Yoon and Erae are end game.
>>
>>2319419
of all characters the only one that I despise is the manager, I hope she just quit for good.

After the flashback chapters I'm quite in favor of Cha Yoo and Yo-Ahn romance again.
>>
>>2320481
Oh no, I wasn't trying to imply they weren't. Of course they're endgame, those two are made for each other. What I meant was that we could potentially see Yoon and E-rae part ways temporarily for the reasons already mentioned, leaving the door open to further storytelling. Something I don't see as far-fetched and would give a more 'realistic' feel to the story, I think.
>>
>>2320447
>Yo-Ahn, now willing to do anything to get Yoon back
And Cha-Yoon will be working in the ballet company again so I imagine they'll see each other more. They seem to be making progress towards fixing their friendship at least.

You know, it makes me sad to admit, but I can see a breakup happening. I ultimately think they're endgame, but there's definitely bound to be drama in the middle. It's too idealistic for Erae's first love to go so swimmingly and, what, end in marriage without having been tested?
>>
>>2320497
Why do you despise Manager? There isn't too much discussion about her (I already forgot her name), so I'm interested in your thoughts.
>>
>>2320541
She doesn't have interesting personality, she is weak in allowing herself to stay in that circumstance with Yo-Ahn from the beginning, humilating herself, trying to copy someone else (letting her hair grow etc) and so at the end she even tried to play the victim.
And finally, she is doing a job that she is not even qualified and receive more than her ability deserve all thanks to Yo-Ahn (said during one of the chapters).

yep, I despise the manager
>>
>>2320572
She's doesn't deserve the despise. She just loves Yo-Ahn and frustrated at the unrequited love.
>>
Manager is the new Crazy Eyes/Bully. We'll get some backstory on her and /u/ will have a change of heart.
>>
>>2320572
And here I thought she's actually overqualified for the job.
>>
>>2320447
i agree with you. i have a feeling Cha Yoon/Yo-Ahn Erae/Suji are end game.
>>
>>2320672
When a non main character has a psychological problem they're usuall the main antagonist of a story but I'd love to see a peaceful Yo-Ahn. I started to like her when she touched Erae's thigh lol.
>>
>>2320611
Kek. Count me in as a flip-flopper. Remember back when /u/ shipped Suji/Yo-Ahn? I still kind of hope for that even though Un-Jung would make for a better story.

>>2320672
And sink the Suji/Un-Jung ship? Blasphemy.

Wildest endgame pairings:
- Suji/Manager
- Un-Jung/Cha-Yoon
- Erae/Ballet Group Teacher
- Yo-Ahn/Book Club President
>>
>>2320691
I'm so sad that Eunjung had to go through the hard time with her dad, but she's too violent like her dad, she beat up Suji, she bullied Suji so severely that Suji is still traumatized by her. She stopped beating Suji only after Suji got a boyfriend who forced her to stop bullying by slapping her face. So, I doubt Eunjung is the right one for Suji. I think Suji deserves better.
>>
>>2321029
I think she was violent to Suji just once, right? In the other times she just watched the girls being mean
>>
>>2321110
That's no excuse. If you think about it, in real life, if someone who severely bullied you in the past and somehow traumatised you into repressing your own sexuality came up to you and wanted a relationship, believe me, you most probably shouldn't think about accepting their advances, no matter how hard their childhood was, especially when they haven't changed a bit like Un-Jung.
This isn't about me, but even years after middle school, I can't forgive those who did such things to me.
Anyway, this is a comic so I guess the situation isn't the same but sometimes we need to look at it for a realistic point of view to understand the full meaning of these interactions.
>>
>>2321172
>>2321110
I think I may have overreacted a tad but who cares kek
>>
>>2321172
I know. What I mean is that she did it coz the other girls ( "friends") told her to do something, then to keep being the leader she did that and pushed Suji away, I think she is one of those persons that doesn't know how to act around others, coz she was used to not care or love. But yeah, she caused a lot of stress to Suji and I would not forgive her if it was in real life, but it's like "Koe no katachi", most of us want to to see them together and happy, even after all she did. Suji does deserve better, but who?
>>
Su-Ji saying Un-Jung did something while covering up a TON of the actual story vs. what we were shown as reality appears to be different and Su-Ji is somewhat unreliable for some aspects as far as I can tell.

When my dad gets angry and shouts, I feel like he could hit me, but the truth is he never has EVER, his voice just feels really threatening. It may be like that.
>>
>>2321182
Book club president, kek.

I'm still rather partial towards a Suji/Yo-Ahn pairing.
>>
>>2321187
Agreed. I think that bullying scene is actually just one occurrence that we're all assuming is several occurrences just because we've been fed bits and pieces of the flashback. Also, that incident got cut short because Suji's admirer slapped Un-Jung.

So maybe the theory of Un-Jung making a show out of the diary reveal is true. And the guy stepped in, making it difficult for Un-Jung to try to clear things up later, and then things just spiraled out of control.

TLD is very good at giving us partial flashbacks... and then later, by adding even just one extra panel, changes the whole flashback.
>>
>>2321193
Yes, I bet we will see more of it in the future.
I also like Suji/Yo-Ahn. But I must say that Un Jung is hot, is like a blonde Erae or a young Cha Yoon...
>>
>>2321172
Un-Jung must have a really wild explanation to clear up the misunderstandings in a way that Su-Ji will forgive her. Or Su-Ji will no longer care about the past because:
- Un-Jung is too hot to resist
- Su-Ji feels bad for Un-Jung
- Su-Ji is super comfortable with her sexuality now
- Su-Ji's memory of the past was exaggerated
- All of the above
>>
>>2321193

I agree about the guy stepping in and making it impossible for Un-Jung to change her mind. The flashback Un-Jung has about being beaten up by her dad seems to suggest that it affected Un-Jung a lot and I believe the author intends for us to feel sorry for her in that moment.

Su-Ji is probably most affected by the incident because Su-Ji is absolutely TERRIFIED of being outed, and Un-Jung was the only person of the main cast who could out her until this chapter. Su-Ji started exaggerating reasons to E-rae about why they needed to get away from Un-Jung ASAP which confused both E-rae and Un-Jung with them both asking "why?" but I believe that it is simply because Su-Ji didn't want Un-Jung to bring up the gay thing at all.
>>
So to summarize: I theorize Su-Ji isn't afraid of Un-Jung physically so much as she is afraid emotionally of being outed, which is what their mutual friends did to her.

She never confessed, she just got outed.
>>
>>2321298
Well, she never explicitly confessed but didn't need to. They all read her diary in which she wrote about being confused over Un-Jung. If her feelings were romantic or not, did she want to kiss her or not.

But I agree that she was afraid of being outed, more so than actual fear of Un-Jung. I'm hoping that fear goes away now that she's opened up to Cha-Yoon and her bff/crush is lesbian (and comfortable with it too).

Side note: in the bullying flashback, was the diary burned and charred? Or was it just ripped and dirty?
>>
Can Un-Jung use her phone to do some tracking type thing and just randomly show up at Su-Ji's apartment if Su-Ji never picks up?

Not sure if this would ever go the stalker lesbians route but I would laugh.
>>
I hate you all.
>>
>>2320572
I don't think manager (Kim Ga-Hyun) deserves the hate either. We have seen very little of her, so of course she may not look that interesting (remember what used to be said about Su-Ji being just a boring third wheel? I think author may be pulling the same stunt here). She started doing it for the money and the opportunity to shag Yo-Ahn, but ended up actually loving her. She even acknowledged that 'playing the victim' reaction was unjustified given the nature of the contract, she was just annoyed her emotions got carried away and frustrated at Yo-Ahn increasing demands and cluelessness regarding her feelings. I'm glad she's now going to stop being Yo-Ahn's bitch, she's the one who told her to pursue things with Cha-Yoon again, after all. Still, I believe they'll work things out eventually, they're most likely endgame.
>>
Can't we go to korean subreddits, or manga or translate and beg someone to start doing translations, I means there's bound to be someone on reddit right?!?!
>>
As for all this whole Un-Jung drama, I reckon she's sort of going 'The Atoner' trope route here. If there's something I've learnt from this manhwa is that author is so good at giving us red herrings before revealing the big twist, that we'll just have to wait for the other shoe to drop when Su-Ji finally decides to take that call. I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out in Un-Jung's favour.
>>
Does 4chan only have 40ish boards?can you create a new one like reddit does all the time?
>>
>>2321372
Try harder.
>>
>>2321359
Dude, wtf
>>
>>2321359
>>2321364
>>2321372
Back to Facebook, trash.
>>
>>2321419
Oh gawd facebook is yuck
>>
>>2321359
Unnie pls. We're trying to keep ourselves distracted from the cold reality.

Please understand.
>>
>>2321447
That aint me...

>>2321359
What the fuck?
Don't steal my name...
>>
>>2321453
Just trolls. Ignore. Will happen since they're salty they have to steal translations and post them on their shitty Facebook page.
>>
Wtf? Was having a good time discussing and reading everyone's thoughts. I come back a few hours later and there's all these trolls. Glad to see it was a fake Who's Your Unnie post though, since that came out of left field.

Anyway, I like hearing discussion about Manager (I'll eventually remember her name) since she's still relatively mysterious right now. There's got to be a good back story to how she became acquainted with Yo-Ahn and growing up seemingly overshadowed by Cha-Yoon, since she looks like her. Plus, being that close to Yo-Ahn so long, she's got to know her pretty well... probably better than even Yo-Ahn knows herself.
>>
So I saw someone posted all the imgur links of TLD's official English translation. Nice job! I was thinking of doing that since I have completed all chapters. Whoever you are, thanks Anon!
>>
>>2321516
Do you perhaps have the official translations that haven't been posted yet? They stopped at chapter 52.
>>
>>2321522
Official English translation are 6 chapters behind the Korean ones. Chapter 53 was only published last night so we're still pretty much on track.

Anyone got copies of this chapter?
>>
Is the anon who would like to translate the last or two chapter/s, translating? Kind anon give us a update. We would appreciate your work.
>>
Seems like "Meow-chan" the original translator will be translating only on FB now.
>>
>>2321804
Meow-chan and Kind Anon are the same, right?

It's a shame /u/ drove her away to FB. It's such a circlejerk over there though.
>>
>>2321813

She is the one who translated everything and nothing at the same times.

Her message said:

"Hello Everyone~

I am Meow-chan! The translator who did translating for.. Let's see..
Broken Lily, Miss Angel and Miss Devil, My Love is a Gangster!? The Love Doctor, What Does the Fox Say?...
etc xD
Recently I've been busy with University and work, but I can still work slowly on translations with my spare time.
I just finished translating The Love Doctor chapter 58, but I can't post the link here sadly... And I will continue translating the chapters I haven't done yet, which are The Love Doctor Chapter 59 and What Does the Fox Say Chapter 78.

Please comment here which series you would like to see translated, or continue on translating.

If you see any problems on my translations or see errors in my translation, please PM me!

Any words of encouragement is greatly helpful for me~!"

Basically she is translating can't/won't post her translation even on FB (?)
>>
>>2321804
Can you give me a link to facebook?
>>
>>2321832
This is so confusing...
>>
>>2321832
Reads like a cry for attention and apparently is now open to criticism. The intent of the post feels almost like instigation for some FB vs /u/ shenanigans. If translating exclusively for those cancerous beggars is where she chooses to go, cool. But I'm not going to play any games and beg for her to come back to /u/.
>>
>>2321852
Can I get a link to this facebook? I want to make sure my raws are not there..
>>
>>2321874
Sorry, I'm not in that group. I believe it's a private group though.
>>
>>2321890
And you know what the name is?
>>
>>2321893
Isn't it the private WDTFS group?
>>
>>2321874
Group is secret so you cannot see it of you are not a member.
>>
Those fucking trolls. -____-
>>
>>2321912
Why is it only on TLD someone is posting as me?
>>
Because he / she is bored .

Unnie, can you somehow help us with the TLD?
>>
>>2321924
I just emailed you back.

When I finished unnies tasted and once partition gets going again I can try too!!
>>
>>2321928
thanks Unnie! you are amazing!
>>
And because it's kinda fun
>>
Ya'll gotta lighten up and live life happily , seriously it's your only life in this moment...own it. Lust that Life. BRB going out in nature
>>
I love u Unnie!
>>
>>2319330 is this and this >>2321832
the same person?
i think this >>2319330 is a other person or not?
>>
>>2321852
Giving someone endorphins in return for their hard work doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.
>>
>>2321955
Agree with you, but as somebody who's been on /u/ for years and saw when Meow-chan first arrived... I can tell you that she definitely intentionally antagonized the community at times. Originally wrote a long list of examples, but said fuck it. She already left /u/ for those cancerous thieves, so it's pointless. This whole thread is already off-topic enough.

Grateful that WYU so far has tough skin and translates at her own pace with no drama.
>>
>>2321804
>>2321813
Circlejerking is the exact same here though?
>>2321832
? Sorry what do you mean?
>>2321995
Huh, I would like your long list of examples of me antagonizing /u/ please. (I guess I did a few times, but hey, I thought you gals can take a few bantz now and then. Kek)

Hello, meow-chan here.

After thinking deeply, I realized that I should face criticisms and corrections instead of viewing them as hurtful things. I am back on translating and will try harder to take pointing out of mistakes better.

1. I'm NOT going to translate ONLY for FB group. I will continue to post any translations I finish on here as well.
2. I do not care whether you hate that I post my translations on fb or here. What and where I post my work is my decision.
3. But I will also respect Who's Your Unnie and not ask her to post her translations or zippyanon's raws onto FB group.
4. I will be uploading my translations to my megaupload, but I will not upload to imgur as it randomizes the gallery images each upload which is annoying and may get taken down.
5. The translations I post will be as a zipfile, but if any kind person is willing to take it and make it a imgur gallery and share it, I would be glad.

I'm sorry I made so much drama and shit. I will be back tomorrow to upload my translations.
>>
>>2321995
>This whole thread is already off-topic enough.
Not anymore, since we had a nice discussion about manager, I wonder what /u/ think about the teacher?

Is she the real 'vilan' in the webtoon (or will be)? I can't help but have the feeling she's going to do something to mess up the plot.
>>
>>2321516
I'm going to ignore the off-topic stuff, but I'm very pleasantly surprised to return to this thread and see not only great discussion but links to official translations. Thanks to that generous anon. After comparing, obviously the official translations are most clear, but the fan translations aren't far off at all (official = 95%, rough = 75-85%). I'm gonna hop on the bandwagon and agree that Erae/Cha-yoon will break up (most likely get back together) and welcome more Manager discussion. I also can't bring myself to remember her name.

Lastly, welcome back Meow-chan. Sad you left, happy you're back. Hope we can all get along again.
>>
>>2322019
I forgot about the ballet teacher. I don't think she'll be evil. If I remember correctly, she truly cared about Cha-Yoon in the past even though her original intent was to make a name for herself in ballet. She knew Cha-Yoon wouldn't win concours with her injury, but was willing to secretly help her because of their mutual understanding of ballerina pride(?)

Yo-Ahn, however, was very surprised when she found out Cha-Yoon accepted the ballet group position, even though she was the one that made encouraged Teacher to recruit Yoon. I think we may see some tension between Yo-Ahn and Yoon now that she'll be back in the ballet world... with and injury that still hurts. I doubt Yoon wouldn't try to dance again.
>>
>>2322030
Ur reply sucks
>>
>>2322016
Welcome Back, and thank you Meow Chan
>>
Hey wattupp babes!
>>
>>2322016
Glad your back! I respect your translations too and I read them. You do a great job. Good luck with school!

I did a super rough job a ch 58 of TLD...
>>
>>2321941
Stop trolling
>>
Ok, here comes another long post/reply of mine, so bear with me, please. I'm going to start adopting a username from now on because I feel this gets a bit confusing. So, hi, I'm Riger, the one who started with the Yoon/Yo-Ahn ship speculation here >>2319732 and kept going from there. I apologise for any grammar/spelling mistakes I make, since English isn't my first language. I'll do my best to keep them at minimum.

>>2322019
>>2322024
>>2322030
I'm all up for more Yo-Ahn/Kim Ga-Hyun (aka Manager) back story, and also curious to see if she's going to do something else regarding Yoon/Yo-Ahn ship.

I don't see anything bad happening between Cha-Yoon and Professor Yu-Jung-Hee, they've always admired and respected each other. However, Professor has already made very clear she doesn't like Yo-Ahn in the least and their last conversation didn't end precisely on friendly terms. If Cha-Yoon joining the ballet company leads to all three meeting more regularly, there's going to be some sparks flying for sure. Yo-Ahn's bluntness wouldn't help much either. I could easily see Professor and Yo-Ahn arguing furiously about the whole concour incident. I'm also keen on seeing Yo-Ahn showing her 'protective side' now that she's aware of Yoon's recent relapse.

You know, there's something else that hasn't been brought up again and has been bugging me for a while. We got to know through flashbacks about Yo-Ahn's promise to Cha-Yoon in high school, that she would come back for her no matter when or where. That's exactly why Yo-Ahn came back to Korea, yet she didn't say anything last time they talked. Yoon has probably forgotten about it, and I'm hoping author hasn't, that would make for another very interesting conversation and perhaps give some background to all those years Yo-Ahn spent in Russia.
>>
>>2321481
Forgot to include you in my previous reply, D'oh.
>>
>>2322398
> I'm going to start adopting a username from now on

No.
>>
>>2322411
>opting a username from now on
>No.

Personally I prefer to remain anonymous so that it looks like there are legions of fans who can't wait to see Un-Jung bang Su-Ji.
>>
>>2322431
Remaining Anonymous also makes everyone equal, so people judge you on the content of your post, rather than your reputation.
>>
>>2322438

That is true, and you never feel compelled to reply if they insult you. After all, for all they know, that wasn't you.
>>
The imgur post in the OP is broken. Where can the most recent stuff be found?
>>
>>2322438
Hmm, hadn't thought about it. Makes sense. Screw my urge to keep things neat. Farewell, username, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>2322457
Well for what it's worth I do like Yoon/Yo-Ahn better than Yoon/E-Rae, mostly because...well, E-Rae feels kind of boring to me (thank goodness Su-Ji doesn't look like she'll try anything because UGH why fight over E-Rae why). But mostly I want more Su-Ji/Un-Jung.
>>
>>2323031
can you fucking read the rules if you post to /u/? jfc
>>
Hello.

The Love Doctor Chapter 58
Rough Translations.
Mixtape: https://my.mixtape.moe/dladss.zip
The Love Doctor Chapter 59
Rough Translations.
Mixtape: https://my.mixtape.moe/qffzrs.zip

I would be really grateful if some kind anon could download and upload them in an imgur for us. Thank you.

Please direct any problems or mistakes in the translations to me. Thank you.
>>
>>2323439
I love you Anon.

I don't know who you are, but I love you.
>>
>>2323439
Thank you a lot! And welcome back!
>>
>>2323439
thank you.

i would really appreciate it if someone could upload to imgur.
>>
>>2323439
Meow-chan has saved the day. Thank you very much, you're awesome. I mean it.
>>
>>2323439
Is so nice to have you back tnx a lot Tanon you rock!
>>
>>2323508
I would as well.
I'm just being too lazy to upload it myself and rearrange the images since it always mixes it up.
>>
Well now I'm expecting Un-Jung to have done some serious self reflection during the time between the flashbacks and now. It does make more sense now why Un-Jung flipped out as it turns out her one true friend might actually want something from her after all.

And it does seem that after the shove the other girls took it from there.
>>
>>2323579
Something I forgot to add: The thing Un-Jung perceives Su-Ji as wanting from her is the same thing Un-Jung's dad wants from those girls he brings home. Double Whammy.

Also thanks a bunch for translations! Super excited for tomorrow's update now that we know what happened exactly.
>>
>>2323439
Welcome back! Thanks as always. Now that we're able to understand the last two chapters and a new one's coming tomorrow, I'm looking forward to continued discussions.

I think the next chapter will be about Cha-Yoon and ballet. Though I'm hoping for more Un-Jung.
>>
>>2323439
Hello kind anon.

The only mistake I've seen is in chapter 58, where Suji says that Chayoon brought her there. The past tense of bring should be brought and not brang.

Thanks for your translations and welcome back!
>>
Un-jung and Su-ji I ship and am rooting for, plus I look forward to it more than the MCs relationship
>>
File: IMG_20170428_173000.jpg (125KB, 1080x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_173000.jpg
125KB, 1080x866px
>>2323439
Hello. Thank you for your work. Not sure if this is a mistake, but it seems kinda weird. Shouldn't it be 'get hurt like U-Un-Jung'? Since she's the one that got punched.
>>
>>2323883
Not a mistake. He said 'Pyo Suji'.
>>
>>2323883
On a side note on the picture I like the wide-eyed shock on Su-Ji's face that you can just barely see.
>>
>>2323907
Yeah, I noticed it right away. She seemed much more concerned about Un-Jung's well-being than running away.
>>
ch60 raw: http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/P2VceklL/file.html
>>
>>2324309
Thanks ZippyAnon!
>>
>>2324309
Thank you alot
>>
>>2323439
Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: cdn.discordapp.com unknown.png (225KB, 686x444px) Image search: [Google]
cdn.discordapp.com unknown.png
225KB, 686x444px
The Love Doctor Chapter 60
Rough Translations.

Mixtape Link: https://my.mixtape.moe/fskimh.zip
>>
>>2324339
Super! Thanks kindanon.
>>
>>2324309
>>2324339
Thank you!
>>
>>2324339
Thanks!

Anyone else think the Love Doctor just did some match making when you were reading this chapter?
>>
>>2324339
Thank you so much!
>>
>>2324339
That's crazy fast, thanks! Nice chapter.
>>
>>2324342

Actually I was thinking it is so that Su-Ji has a conversation with Yo-Ahn and that she officially meets her finally. I really like the Su-Ji/Cha-Yoon friendship that's been happening lately and I can't imagine anything good between Su-Ji and Yo-Ahn being anything more than friendship either.

There is a tendency for everyone to have met each other in this series, like how Un-Jung has technically met Cha-Yoon and E-Rae even though she doesn't even know their names.
>>
>>2324339
Thanks!
So manager is really gone, I am curious to know what will happen in the travel and maybe Un Jung will see them together somewhere?
>>
>>2324339
Tnx a lot Tanon like always you rock!
>>
So the teacher planned to stand Cha-Yoon up? Why? She only inevitably came because Yo-Ahn dragged her there. Speaking of which, Yo-Ahn really is always thinking of Cha-Yoon. It's bittersweet. I still wonder why their relationship is so strained (more so on Cha-Yoon's end). The flashback left off with Cha-Yoon catching Yo-Ahn at the airport and pleading her not to leave.

It'd be funny if Su-Ji ended up becoming Yo-Ahn's manager.
>>
>>2324497

Real manager or sex friend manager? Because I will accept nothing less than Un-Jung x Su-Ji.
>>
>>2324339
When you look at the picture really small, it looks like they are naked.
>>
>>2324644
Can't unsee.
>>
File: IMG_20170429_214126.jpg (71KB, 719x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_214126.jpg
71KB, 719x727px
Seeing the Professor being caught off guard and dragged by a pissed off Yo-Ahn was funny as fuck. The look in her face was priceless.

Also, Yo-Ahn's deadpan delivery in this panel really cracked me up.
>>
The more we see of Yo-Ahn, the more childish and immature I think Cha-Yoon actually is. Compared to Yo-Ahn who needs to calculate her every emotion and how it affects those around her, Cha-Yoon just does as she pleases without regard for others. I think in an earlier chapter, Yo-Ahn actually says something along the lines of "I'm beginning to hate Cha-Yoon," like she's not sure why she even liked her so much in the first place. Cha-Yoon's present day "maturity" only exists because she already made all her mistakes, including cutting everybody off.
>>
Maybe Un-jung would see Yo-ahn and Su-ji together next chapter and... we get a jealous bully?
>>
>>2324989
I dont think so, Un-Jung already saw Su-ji with Cha Yoon and Erae.
>>
>>2324965
>I think in an earlier chapter, Yo-Ahn actually says something along the lines of "I'm beginning to hate Cha-Yoon,"
Hmm, I don't remember something like this.

I do not think Yo-Ahn really loves her at that point, it's just more like a fixation.

But I was a bit sorry for the manager, cuz Cha-Yoon is still in the first place always, since she again chose Cha-Yoon even at a time when this is the last day of the manager at work
>>
>>2324989

I think that Yo-Ahn and Su-Ji are going to talk some and then they'll split and go their respective ways to run into manager and (I hope FINALLY) Un-Jung.
>>
>>2325116
Yo-ahn said she hated Yoon to her manager. I think this happened in the chapter where Yoon went to Yo-ahn's apartment and pushed her onto the wall.
>>
>>2325152
I think that in talking Yo-Ahn might offer Su-Ji to be her new assistant now that she has no manager. That would be an easy way to set up interactions between Yo-Ahn, Yoon, E-Rae, and Su-Ji and intertwine their stories more. Don't know where Un-Jung would fit into the picture though.
>>
>>2325327
>I think that in talking Yo-Ahn might offer Su-Ji to be her new assistant now that she has no manager.
But Su-Ji can't do full time, she is in Uni, so I do not think it will happen
>>
>>2325342
>>2325327
While I like Yo-Ahn as a character a lot know and could go for Yo-Ahn/Yoon just fine, I don't think Yo-Ahn should have easy access to young and impressionable college students with troubled lesbian pasts at this time.
>>
>>2325496
I agree with you. Yo-Ahn is too fixated with Cha Yoon to consider Su-ji as something to spend her time with. Especially now that Cha Yoon can easily be reached, she doesn't have to use Su-ji and ask stuff about her and E-rae
>>
>>2325116
Chapter 45.Yo-Ahn said she sometimes hates Cha-Yoon because she always does as she pleases, heedless of consequences, and then when things go wrong she simply gets sad as if she never knew what was coming.

Incidentally, I felt this chapter's ending was a bit of a downer as well. Manager is finally free, but now Yo-Ahn is truly on her own. I expect her to do some reflecting on the matter soon. Funny thing is, her being so literal, she probably thought it would be best to leave and go meet Cha-Yoon, just because manager told her there was no need to say goodbye. I bet when she comes back to her studio and sees that photograph, it's gonna hit her hard.
>>
>>2325600
>Chapter 45.Yo-Ahn said she sometimes hates Cha-Yoon because she always does as she pleases, heedless of consequences, and then when things go wrong she simply gets sad as if she never knew what was coming.
Thank you for reminding me. Hmm I think I need to re-read TLD from the start, cuz I actually forgot this.
>Funny thing is, her being so literal, she probably thought it would be best to leave and go meet Cha-Yoon
I think she wanted to spend the day with the manager, but she had to make a choice, and she chose to help Cha-Yoon. I think that's why she was so irritated and right after she brought the teacher, she immediately hurried back. Maybe in hopes that she will manage to meet the manager still. By the way, I'm very interested in her reaction when she walks into an empty studio and sees their photo.
>>
>>2325612
Now that I think about it, you're right. That explains why she was so angry at the Professor being late, enough to manhandle her like that.

>I'm very interested in her reaction when she walks into an empty studio and sees their photo.
Well, considering manager was one of the very few people Yo-Ahn was sincerely close to and how much effort she actually put into the relationship, we may witness one of her rare emotional moments.
>>
>>2325612
>>2325720
>Yo-Ahn pissed that Teacher tried to screw Cha-Yoon over
>Yo-Ahn pissed that she missed saying farewell to Manager due to helping Cha-Yoon
>Yo-Ahn taking it literally when Manager said she didn't want a farewell
I feel like all three of those are plausible.
>>
There are no links for chapters 47 to 56?
>>
>>2325978
What are you talking?
Sure, there are links.
>>
>>2326192
I've looked at this thread from top to bottom and all of the links are for chapter 57+.
>>
>>2325978
>>2326213
https://mega.nz/#F!aUtHnCID!moubJR6EhIi34f4hQIp6DA
>>
>>2326213
Fan and official English translation https://etherpad.net/p/r.2f03cfe00f978142a0c5e6cb7f4593d3
>>
File: C-QYEi_XYAAyxhb.jpg (70KB, 1000x698px) Image search: [Google]
C-QYEi_XYAAyxhb.jpg
70KB, 1000x698px
>>
>>2326631
I demand an explanation.
>>
>>2326631
Holy shit, for a split second that long hair made me think it was Un-Jung.
>>
>>2326631
"It's been one year for The Love Doctor, thank you to the thanks for sticking with us and loving the series! - bansook / chamsae" is what it says.
>>
>>2326631
It looks like role reversal. That's young Cha-Yoon, and the glasses + professional demeanor = older Erae.

Fucking adorable.
>>
File: 1493738316.png (380KB, 850x1511px) Image search: [Google]
1493738316.png
380KB, 850x1511px
There will be no update this week because Bansook's cintiq broke, she can't work.
>>
>>2327343
It's okay. This picture makes up for. >>2326631
>>
>>2327343
Whats a cytinx
>>
>>2327661
the tablet
>>
>>2327661
What's a Google
>>
>>2327343
I had a dream about this and when I woke up I was hoping it wasn't real...

Unfortunately that dream was based on reality.
>>
>>2327790
Break due to a broken tablet is better than a break due to... cancer.
>>
>>2327761
Bitch I ain't got the effort to switch to a new tab okeeeyyy
>>
>>2327806
SHUT UP
>>
>>2327806
That's really mean!
>>
>>2327806
Bad joke, my friend. Even I don't read that manhwa of a whore.
>>
>>2326631
Wow, a year already. Well, gotta say that although I started reading TLD late, I was pleasantly surprised with the way the plot progressed. From a simple rom-com to a complex drama with a well constructed narrative and interesting characters with good backstories, while still retaining some of the humour. I'd say chapter 20 was when the story really took off. Kudos to the writer for being able to pull off all those twists and turns. The drawing style also improved a lot, now being much more clear, organised and with a better use of colour. Overall a great webcomic.
>>
bansook is cute. i'll have to pay lezhin for her stuff.
>>
Never thought I'd see people berating other anon for being mean in 4chan
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.