[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Hime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 30

File: Yuri Hime.jpg (74KB, 480x688px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri Hime.jpg
74KB, 480x688px
Previous thread is dead
>>
>>2289804
So the tomboy has a thing for megane's friend, who secretly has a thing for megane. Wonder if the artist is going to make a oneshot out of it like Namori did with Truth

Still two more days until the digital version is out. Anyone know if we're getting a new serial to replace Inugami?
>>
>>2289804
Onee-sama the raw? Please...
>>
>>2289835
Soon.
>>
>>2289832
>Still two more days until the digital version is out
It'll be out within 20 hours now.

>Anyone know if we're getting a new serial to replace Inugami?
It doesn't really work like there being replacements. There's just usually a churn of some things finishing and others starting. Other than Inu&Neko going, 3 serials finished since monthly issues started.
>>
Kindle version of May issue is out now.

Demi Life was off.

One-shots from Nonaka Yuu, Yamaneko Box, Gotou Yuuki.

Appare-dan and Now Loading ended. Both final chapters had a confession and kiss.
>>
>>2290513
>Now Loading ended.
Fuck.
>>
raws?
>>
>>2290594
I grow ever more resentful of series that stop when the relationship starts.
>>
>>2290513
Didn't expect some of them to be offed so fast. Personally I like the premise of Now Loading. It was quite the irony that out of all the new series the one with het drama was the most well written and has the nicest art, so it would probably remain for a long time.

> Nonaka Yuu, Yamaneko Box
Fucking generic moeshit. Can Yuri Hime at least try better? There are a ton of yuri doujinshi artists who could do much much better.
> Gotou Yuuki
Well at least her debut work was interesting so I have some hope. Controversial and triggering shit usually sells.
>>
File: Comic Yuri Hime (May 2017) .jpg (225KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Yuri Hime (May 2017) .jpg
225KB, 1114x1600px
Comic Yuri Hime (May 2017)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9agtc7f6uwa7297
>>
>>2290725
Megane looks like Mirai
>>
>>2290725
Thank you anon!
>>
>>2290725
thanks!
>>
>>2290714
>Didn't expect some of them to be offed so fast.
1 volume serializations aren't at all unusual in YH. (in fact 2 of the other recently finished ones were also 1 volume) It's not safe to assume they were "offed" rather than finished as planned.

>Fucking generic moeshit.
Fucking shallow prejudgement. They're perfectly decent one-shots (although I liked Nonaka Yuu's from last issue even more).
>>
>>2290725
I forgot to mention that this is my last purchase of Yuri Hime. It's just not woth it for me. Yuri Hime is really a bad magazine. I think they should go back to the title written in hirgana as ゆりひめ coz it's clear as day that they are aiming for "that" audience.

>>2290714
>> Gotou Yuuki
>Well at least her debut work was interesting so I have some hope. Controversial and triggering shit usually sells.
Houkage Nijigenme is Gotou Yuuki's debut series. Only one volume. It's shit by the way.
>>
>>2290725

Thank you
>>
>>2290753
I think Yuri Hime still has some good and matured series like Tatoetodokame and 2DK, but I get where your frustration comes from. I just want some variations in art and stories, since Yuri Hime already got one staple CGDCT series which is not going anywhere ( Yuru Yuri ) and two decent drama ( Citrus and NTR), yet many of the new series just more or less just look the same. And i thought the editor wants to diversify the magazine.

I would still buy it though, because I think its a decent price to get a shit load of content (of which I only consume some), but I really hope with some new editors ( they were recruiting just recently) we can maybe get some engaging series like a full blown yuri version of Saki or just battle yuri in general.
>>
File: 00579.jpg (340KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00579.jpg
340KB, 1114x1600px
OH SHIT
>>
>>2290788
my first love ended just as abrupt as the last ep of the drama i missed.

So what is going to happen now ? Is she going to move on to a new love interest and the sister in law drama completely dropped? I doubt this will be the case, but since she said her first love "ended" there I can't think of any way for this to progress.
>>
>>2290793
>inb4 she's moving on and then it's the sister in law who now goes after her
>>
File: 姫はじめ.jpg (54KB, 654x400px) Image search: [Google]
姫はじめ.jpg
54KB, 654x400px
That's a nice euphemism.
>>
>>2290793
I feel like they've put too much emphasis on the SIL's weird relationship with her husband to just drop it completely, but I would like to see her move on and be happy with someone who can reciprocate her interest no strings attached.
>>
File: 00581.jpg (202KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00581.jpg
202KB, 1114x1600px
>>2290788
I almost cried with her :(
>>
>>2290836
I'd be happy if she moved on. tMnR's UmiEli doujins are all notably angst-free.
>>
whats up with all the people begging for raws? are people leaving the webtoon containment threads or something?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (116KB, 924x421px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
116KB, 924x421px
>when they say it's yuri but it's actually hetshit
>>
>>2290784
Well, there's still Galette. I liked the first issue. And in the next ione Morinaga and Otsu will start their new series. And even Tamamusi will be there. That's a must buy for me.
>>
>>2290898
There's less variation in Galette. You can bet already anon that won't get a battle manga out of that.
>>
>>2290898
Was wondering how long it would take.
Now all we need is the koreaboos to come shill their shit and it will be a Yuri Hime thread
>>
>>2290905
Who knows, maybe Ogino will join?
>>
>>2290911
His work would be pretty out of place in Galette. There's more chance of him being in YH again. Also more chance of being in a non-yuri male oriented magazine again.
>>
>>2290918
Hmm, you're right. Ogino is more into shonen so it would not fit in Galette.
>>
>>2290725
Is someone saving the links of the others issues?
>>
thank god, it is not memory defect.
one-shot senpai meets another kouhai is quite good too.
>>
>>2291143
theyre on yuri project.
>>
>>2290898
Otsu as in Otsu Hiyori?
What is her new series about?
>>
>>2290869
I want her to move on, but then that would make a lot of the info dump on the SIL relationship completely useless. Let's just wait and see how.

>>2290898
Otsu Hiyori? Damn, I think I will really consider it now.
>>
File: 00227.jpg (883KB, 2742x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00227.jpg
883KB, 2742x1920px
>>2291311
It doesn't start for nearly another 2 months. The next issue preview in Galette issue 1 showed two school girls, one with drawn white hair, the other drawn with black hair and glasses. Which is the same as the images for Morinaga's new serialization and Asube Yui's one-shot, er.
>>
>>2291317
I'm glad to know she's still drawing.
Is this her first series in a while? I don't see her work anywhere in the recent years.
>>
>>2291319
>Is this her first series in a while
Yeah, Otomodachi kara hajimemashou (non-yuri) ended 2 years ago.
>>
>>2291268
Thanks
>>
File: also from galette.jpg (848KB, 2741x1920px) Image search: [Google]
also from galette.jpg
848KB, 2741x1920px
>>2291317
It's a genre of coupling that deserves a name.
>>
File: 294.jpg (1MB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
294.jpg
1MB, 2228x1600px
I know this series is ending, but I hope Takeshima Eku sticks around.
>>
I don't get the release dates.
The latest issue is May's, but it was released now (March)?
>>
>>2291473
"May" refers to the cover date, not when it's released.

Having a cover date for a monthly magazine that's the next month after release is more common, but Ichijinsha seems to prefer to use the name of the month after that.
>>
>>2291513
and all this time I thought they were sending yuri back from the future
>>
>>2291360
hakamada mera? awesome. their art got so much better to.

jesus christ galette looks so fucking hype.
>>
>>2290918
I'm pretty sure Ogino can write cute SoL and it will still be sexy as hell.
And for some reason a loli will get bound and gagged. Truly a man of patrician taste in fetishes.
>>
>>2291701
The right one? I think that's just another artist drawing the same visual coupling (black hair with glasses + light-hair).
>>
>>2291722
The left one is Hakamada Mera's serialization. Right is a one-shot by Ootomo Megane.
>>
>>2291405
Appare-dan was wasted potential.
What if Koharu actually WAS the reincarnation of Momotarou and the three girls were animal spirits? And there were delinquent oni-girls they had to fight?

Nope, just another SoL.

At least there's Demi-Life to fulfill the obligatory monstergirl series. I take it there was no chapter because the first volume released?
>>
>>2291739
>I take it there was no chapter because the first volume released?
It's not like that always happens, but it's probably not coincidence when it does.
>>
With volume 4 of NTR and Tachibana-kan coming out in a month, that'll be 5 current YH serializations with 4 or more volumes.

Which isn't exactly a lot, but there's only 3 former YH serializations with that many.
>>
So Hanabi stayed at Iori's house and met her parents.
Seriously, unless Konomi gets some development it looks like Iori is the endgame if no 3P end
>>
>>
Does anyone have the raws for the issues with Now Loading? The tank comes out next month but I really want to take a crack at maybe TLing it because it looks so good.
>>
File: 1480926891775.jpg (161KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1480926891775.jpg
161KB, 1114x1600px
Okay, I've managed to find Jan 2017 - May 2017 Yuri Hime raw links:

http://pastebin.com/4Nm82MbA

Whomever posts the new YH thread, please copypasta this pastebin link to the OP. I'll try to keep it updated.
>>
http://lily08081616.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-52.html
Summary please.
>>
>>2295458
The title is something like "Discrimination of homosexuality in Yuri Hime"

I'll be fucked if I'm going to translate an essay on someone's blog
>>
>>2295458
>inveigh against YH + Shit no honkai's image
Probably he's mad because YH calls that shit yuri.

>read the blog
>he likes that shit
And I thought it was a yuri blog.
>>
>>2295458
Simplifying heavily, but in short there was an article in YH making the argument that Kuzu no Honkai included yuri, and that blogger has interpreted it as homophobic because they've taken it to mean the writer of the article was saying yuri = tragic. I'd say that's just a bad faith interpretation that the blogger is getting mad over.
>>
File: 00600.jpg (314KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00600.jpg
314KB, 1114x1600px
>>2295468
Oh now I see. So it's about the topic from the recent Yuri Hime issue. I don't read that stuff and my Japanese is shit, so I didn't fully get what that blogger meant. Thanks.
>>
>>2295481
>Kemono Friends featured in Yuri Hime
Huh.
>>
>>2295481
>>2295615
Yeah, MUCH more interested in what it says about Kemono Friends which I can see can be quite yuri subtext esp. w/ a lot of the Friends paired up:
The Owls
Beaver and Prairie Dog
The Foxes
Moose and Lion
Wolf and Giraffe
etc
>>
>>2295615
The new characters in Kemono friends are always introduced in pair, also they got this Beaver and Prairie Dog couple who basically build a house and live together. They are probably the gayest ones out of them all, the 2 main are close but it's your standard subtext. There is also a Margay Cat which is damn gay.

Overall I think all the characters are good and endearing. The doujins in the next comiket are gonna be glorious.
>>
>>2295731
>The doujins in the next comiket are gonna be glorious.
The yuri ones, yes. I'm just not gonna even think of the "others".
>>
Thx for this ^^
>>
Mimi Mix, Tatoe Todokanu Ito dato Shite mo, Itsuka Minoreba and Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita all have tanks up for pre-order for release in May and they're all numbered as 1, which can usually be taken to mean they're not going to be 1 volume manga.
>>
>>2301019
You don't say?
>>
>>2301026
I do say. With YH's history, it's nice to have a sign that none of those are right about to end.
>>
>>2295731
I hear the Kemono Friends manga is pretty gay too.
>>
Ayone knows why Yuri Hime Comics didn't release tankobon for that series about girls in library from 2015-2016? It was too short for that or what?
>>
>>2301037
Agree. Those 3 are all good though.

I really like Tatoe todokanu but I think i will wait some more before buying the tanks. These kind of drama can either have a favorable outcome or will shit all over your face.

>>2301039
It's standard SOL CGDCT series. The anime is league better in quality and content though.
>>
>>2289804
I don't know if it's just me or what, but YuriHime has been really dry lately. Nothing seems all that interesting.

We need more action yuri.
>>
>>2309271
It's you being chuuni
>>
What the hell that Appare-dan ending?
Why would anyone fuck their chances of a satisfying ending like that?
>>
>>2309396
The Japanese can appreciate 焦れったさ
>>
>>2309271
>We need more action yuri.

I'm surprised no one made a yuri variation of Fushigi Yuugi
>>
>>2309396
What happened? I was about to buy it next week.
>>
>>2309546
It's spoiler about the very end.
>Hinako confess her love to Koharu
>Koharu answer "I love you too, as a friend"
>Hinako says its different and kisses Koharu.
>The other two girls appear, Koharu collapse for some reason...
>Next day Koharu meets Hinako,apologize about the day before, also saying she didn't remind anything that happened.
>Hinako asks Koharu to close her eyes and open her mouth, throws a candy in her mouth and say some bullshit about 'stay always besides me'
>Koharu starts to remind about what Hinako did the day before
>The other two girls shows up, Koharu stop thinking about it and they go back to do random things as always..
>The end

I really don't get why someone would make a ending staying status quo on a yuri magazine. If the author thought it was too early for Koharu to reciprocate, she could pull a time skip and show they dating at the future.

The art is cute and it is yuri, but that ending was way too unsatisfying.
>>
>>2309546
It ends on a comic note in keeping with the rest of the manga, but that leaves the romantic development dangling instead of wrapping it up in a hurry. Pheasant confessed to the MC and kissed her, but MC gets flustered, thinks it's a dream, faints and the next day (last 5 pages) she isn't sure whether it really happened or not.
>>
>>2309574
It's not really a status quo ending and a timeskip just so as to satisfy people like you isn't really needed, it would just be clumsy.
>>
>>2309580
It's not like five pages aren't enough, though. Most one shot gives a good conclusion with fewer than that.

It just felt like the manga was about nothing and went nowhere. What, to be fair, was what it was since the very first chapter. But still...
>>
>>2309590
I think you'd be better off taking a broader perspective on what you're reading manga for, because it was a good fun manga. Whether it's about something doesn't hinge on whether a couple start dating within the scope of its pages.
>>
>>2309594
>good
>fun
It must be hard having such low standards.
>>
>>2309603
It's being good at appreciating things.
>>
>>2309594
It's a Manga in a yuri magazine, so yeah, I expect the yuri aspect to be satisfying. I would be really happy with a ending like that in a MTK title, but Yuri Hime isn't MTK. They can do better.

About the Manga itself, I don't hate it, but this kind of manga really need more than one volume to be something unforgettable. Like most MTK titles, or even Yuri Yuri.
>>
>>2309608
If it's handling yuri well then it means it ought to have the freedom to follow the same kind of narrative principles that work when dealing with het romance, and that means endings like that are valid and can be the fitting way to end things. Talking about doing "better" is being simple minded about it.
>>
>>2309612
I don't think it's okay for het works to do it, either.
>>
>>2309615
And I agree with the writers who see it differently.
>>
File: yurihime 6.jpg (39KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
yurihime 6.jpg
39KB, 348x500px
low res of the new cover. just waiting for the oneesan who usually posts the high rez ones to come along
>>
>>2311220
Raws onee-sama?
>>
>>2311581
Only day 17.
>>
Does anyone have the raw for this month issue? The one with citrus 28?
>>
Ch. 28 RAW
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/sToiL
>>
>>2313500
That's just citrus, anon.
>>
>even before it's released the pirates expect to be given it
>>
The raws will release tomorrow right? Only to confirm. I hate timezones.
>>
>>2311220

Didn't she says she won't buy the mag anymore?
>>
>>2313713
There more than one buyfag on /u/ fampai, and some of us aren't even autistic
>>
>>2313715
so where are those buyfags?
>>
>>2314245
I guess the kindle version isn't out yet.
>>
>>2314248
it is since friday
>>
>>2314255
It is out but only since a matter of hours ago

I have it but I think I'd be stupid to upload it
>>
>>2314255
No anon, that were the chineses that receive the magazine before the release date in Japan, they always post the tiny raws 2-3 days before the magazine outs.
>>
>>2314258
Why anon?...
>>
>>2314260
What would I get out of it? The gratitude of some cheapskates? I'd rather respect the people who did the work.
>>
>>2314262
A lot of people that are poor to buy the magazine wants to read too, you would makes them happy. A lot of people would buy the magazine if they liked the content too, that's what I think at least. I know that isn't so right, but if I could share with the people, I would do it, they would be happy like I'd be.
>>
>>2314264
It's a selfish, shallow way thinking: you'd be feeling like you've done something to make people happy, but it's because you're not facing up to the reality that you're actually getting that sense of self-satisfaction by exploiting other people's work to get it.
>>
>>2314274
>It's a selfish, shallow way thinking
I don't think so, why do you read mangas/books and watch episodes on the net without pay then? A lot of people can support the autor after seeing the content too, if all the people would think like that we wouldn't have any translated manga on the net or people that subbs the episodes too and the anime or manga things wouldn't be known like today.
>>
>>2314264
>A lot of people that are poor to buy the magazine wants to read too

It's like, six dollars. I don't wanna to preach, but seriously, give other kind of excuse.
>>
if I knew a way to buy it I would but I dont,as for the anon who is here to rub the fact that she/he has it but wont post it....sorry to hear that
>>
>>2314264
It's 842 fucking yen, if you have a pc and an internet connection you can't be so poor you can't even pay 842 fucking yen.
Stop demanding for other people to pay for it and to give it to you for free, stop complaining about the lack of yuri when you don't fucking buy anything. I swear you people make me really want to never share anything.
>>
>>2314282
You can start with downloading Kindle for PC.
>>
>>2314282
>I don't know how to

>>2274263
Next excuse?
>>
>>2314283
Kindle version is 700 yen, actually
>>
i thought you could buy that only in Japan dude
its not an excuse,thank you for verifying that I am gonna get to it
>>
>>2314281
>Implying that I'm from a 1st world country

I'm from a shithole and here that is a bit expensive.

>>2314283
I'm not obliging anyone to post, I was saying what I think if you don't get it and I'm poor to buy it, here is a bit expensive unfortunbatly. If I had a job I would buy it.
>>
>>2314279
The creators can choose to put their content on the web if that's what they think is best. It's not something that should be done by some random idiot who wants to feel like they've accomplished something to feel good about even though they really haven't.

And you're drawing a false equivalence by comparing it to fan translation. Although I think fan translation is not something I'd want to support either.
>>
>>2314291
>Implying that I'm from a 1st world country

I'm not either. My wage is something like 500 dollars by month.

I spend more in yuri then I should be allowed to.
>>
>>2314292
>on 4chan
>criticizing people who share raws and translate stuff
Really?
>>
>>2314292
To be honest, a lot of manga would never got exposure here if there was no fan translation. All the yuri tank I've bought are from series I've already read a million times in English. I'm also one of people in the camp that only buy stuff which I've already read and like. I'm also not living in Japan to be able to get a good grasp of all the current running yuri series out there, so fan translation is the only way for me.
>>
>>2314299
I would like to have a job to buy my yuri things too anon, but my country is in crisis and it's being really hard to find a job now, that's why I'm saying that I can't buy the magazine. I don't have the possibility to do it, if I had I would buy it too.
>>
>>2314301
>on 4chan
>not realizing it's full of dumbfuckers and criticizing them constantly
>>
>>2314292
No point arguing with anons who can't even beg for free shit using proper grammar.

>>2314303
Fan translation is not even remotely similar to propagating the Japanese raws on their very first day of sale. If anyone here actually cared about sales like you claim then none of you would be clamoring for raws when they can do damage to peak sales.
>>
like they give a shit in japan if the raws are out in other countries. the sales wont get affected by the raws dudes. chill. if that was the case they wouldn't sell them on the internet
>>
Raws ? Onee-sans
>>
>>2314301
No one said anything when the raws were uploaded. The people being criticized are the ones asking for raws, as if someone had the obligation of upload them.
>>
>>2314313
How the hell would there be fan translations if no one had access to the raws?
>>
>>2314312
>I'm here only to be criticizing people that doesn't think like me

Wrong place one-san.
>>
>>2314320
Some of them buy the magazine and use the raws.
>>
>>2314321
I wouldn't be here if it were the only reason, but 4chan is a great place for someone who wants a place where there's no need to hold back from calling things stupid if that's what one thinks of them.

It's the wrong place for the idiots who don't like that, but of course you still seem to come.
>>
>>2314313
My reply was solely about the fan translation, something the other anon stated that he doesn't want to support, not about the matter of sharing raw. I'm not sure which point are you trying to make to me if we're not even arguing about the same topic.
>>
>>2314310
Well, that's a shame, but that's how capitalism works.
It's not a fair system.
>>
>>2314330
says the capitalist rich pig
>>
>>2314325
>4chan is a great place for someone who wants a place where there's no need to hold back from calling things stupid if that's what one thinks of them

If you thinks that 4chan is a great place, you have a problem in the head. Like us.

>It's the wrong place for the idiots who don't like that

Implying that you aren't an idiot only for being here.

>not thinking that 4chan is a cancer place
>>
Someone will buy the magazine and upload the raws? If not I'm think on buy it here.
>>
>>2314336
someone did buy it but wont post the raws
>>
>>2314336
I bought it, but I'm too lazy and egoistical to upload it. Feel free to do it.
>>
>>2314339
Why are you even here then?
>>
>>2314339
nah you just like to feel inferior and get ppl to beg for it but wont do it anyway and criticize our poor asses in the process.
>>
>>2314340
To not talk about Yuri Hime, what else?
>>
>>2314342
>To not talk about Yuri Hime
>In a Yuri Hime thread

Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1480461509895.png (137KB, 286x312px) Image search: [Google]
1480461509895.png
137KB, 286x312px
>see a uptick of posts in the Yuri Hime thread
Oh good, someone must have posted the new volu--
>it's just a heated discussion on economics

Well, this was unexpected.
>>
File: hfdbd.jpg (16KB, 201x345px) Image search: [Google]
hfdbd.jpg
16KB, 201x345px
>>2314345
No, but you might be autistic.
>>
>>2314350
do you ppl have any problem with autistics?or is t used as an insult anyway by fags like you?
>>
>>2314352
Calm down, aneki.
>>
>>2314352
You sound angry. And autists are annoying fucks. Worked with one, he was a cunt, on top of being a freak and a retard.
>>
>>2314353
Foolish girl, aneki wouldn't get that mad. That's an imouto.
>>
>>23you dont have to be autistic to be an annoying fuck anon
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jff6m3mbwgxwv6
>>
>>2314365
Thank you anon me and my poor ass thank you so much
>>
>>2314365
Thank you for the sample anon!
>>
Someone will post the full version?
>>
>>2314378
probably not
>>
Just curious, are there any untranslated series currently running in YH that /u/ is interested in?

Is anyone planning to work on Demi-Life?
>>
>>2314378
Wait until tomorrow a anon said raws until 18th
>>
File: 00295.jpg (683KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00295.jpg
683KB, 1114x1600px
Secret Crush on my Sister: Expanding on Kaoru's perspective, establishing she's carrying some dissatisfaction with her life, feeling like she hasn't made choices for her own sake. And the brother is implied to have an inkling about Uta's feelings.
Tsuki ga Kirei desu ne: I'm enjoying this Kayo romance thing better than the main couple.
2DK: So Mahiro's arc ended. And, er, she's committing to Nanami's ex from university? At least I doubt "Shiori" is coincidence. Seems like it might be entering the endgame stages next for Nanami x Kaede.
Schwestern in Liebe: I think it had always been apparently Mitsuki was the main heroine but now it's a become clearer what sort of thing this has going on.
Demi Life: Nice lesbian side couple. And I think at this point it's safe to say Yuki-chan has pretty much won without it turning into a harem.
Ashita Kimi ni Aetara: getting crazier. Has she changed the timeline or arrived maybe just arrived at a different time?
6 + 1: The triangle was foreshadowed, now the AiBeni backstory has been given, need the Kie -> Ai side of things. Although I expect it won't be next chapter. About time it jumps to Sachi's progress with Shiori again?
>>
>>2314475
>Demi-Life spoiler
Seriously, what. Are yuri mangaka allergic to harems or something? Set up a series as a monster girl harem story and then don't deliver.
>>
>>2314475
>2dk
Remind me again was the ex a boy or girl?
>>
>>2314519
Shiori was a woman.
>>
>>2314475
Where can I read 2DK in english?
Why is nobody translate it,it seem doing very well in Japan
>>
http://katfile.com/lqe29lu2h7jq/Yuri_Hime_2017-06.rar
This months Yuri Hime. Don't know if someone else has posted it already.
>>
>>2314847
can someone reupload this to another file hoster? I didn't disable adblock and it forced me to reload the page. But then it told me my limit was reached and I had to wait 2h.
>>
>>2314847
Thank you a lot anon!
>>
>>2314853
When my download finish I'll reupload.
>>
>>2314856
Much appreciated.
>>
>>2314856
cheers! and thank you
>>
>>2314847
thanks
>>
Here https://mega.nz/#!dk5niCyR!CR8mYpF9pIHxWisdSn0K5Jke_0YTcwszKRGjJOT17ao
>>
I'm starting to have some hope for the kid in Secret Crush on my Sister.
>>
>>2314935
Same, Kaoru seems likes her more in the romantic way than other one.
>>
>>2314935
This issue's "Hime Cafe" Q&A article was with tMnR. One of the questions sent in was asking whether it was okay to hope for yuri development for Uta with Kaoru. The answer was like:

Ten (editor for TodoIto): We need you to hope for it (laugh).
tMnR: That's true, given that I'm drawing it in a yuri magazine (laugh). Look forward to how the story goes!
>>
>>2314946

Oh thanks. I hope it won't make me hope for nothing.
>>
>>2314946
>That's true, given that I'm drawing it in a yuri magazine

They should remind some of their other artists of that.

Anyway, I do think the pacing in this manga is way too slow, but if they deliver something satisfactory, I won't complain. I hope it doesn't turn like NTR, with the guy starting to blackmail them and such.

Something like the girls being the unfair ones, while still true to their feelings would be okay.
>>
>>2314967
>They should remind some of their other artists of that.
Who exactly are you thinking of?
>>
>>2314975
That fighting game tutorial that they call a story.
Also that one with the girls doing random things on the weekend. Haven't read this week's stories already, but previous chapters had zero yuri. Aside of being boring as hell.
>>
>>2314946
Ha. My qestion exactly. I hope it will not be like 2DK. 3 volumes of nothing then bam! Everyone is suddenly gay. No matter if they are straight or not.
>>
>>2315038
>3 volumes of nothing then bam! Everyone is suddenly gay. No matter if they are straight or not.
That was really not what happened in 2DK.

Nanami was established as a lesbian in chapter 1. There was obvious subtext between her and Kaede. As in, it was strongly implied she was in love with Kaede but in denial about it (building up to what was confirmed in vol 4). There was also the Louko arc in vol 2 where she had obviously fallen in love with Nanami.
>>
>>2314946
Just finish reading this month's issue. To be honest I'd rather the main character ending up with her friend. Too bad stories where the MC moves on from the first love interest is almost non-existent.

Aetara is also getting interesting, looking forward to the tank now.
>>
>>2315473
why a-chan such a bitch? she going out with mc but going out with someone too right?

and whose the woman at the end?
>>
>>2315535
>but going out with someone too right?
That wasn't exactly confirmed. There might be more to it than what it looked like.

>and whose the woman at the end?
The woman from Rinko's workplace in ch 3.
>>
>>2314475
This last arc in 2DK was so incredibly pants on head retarded it honestly made it a pain to read. It wa enough that all Mahiro did since she appeared was be a incredibly annoying creepy stalker, but her insertion into the story at all felt so hackneyed -- just when Nanami realized her feelings we had to get an out of nowhere "I've loved you all this time"-cliche.

It's a shame this arc (or at least some turn of events like it) couldn't have been done with Yuko instead, who was an already established character who had feelings for Nanami, AND a somewhat questionable attachment, but was at least a character I actually liked.

Whatever. Sorry for the rant. I'm glad this whole mess is now somehow over, but I'm still stuck with the memory of it forever.
Also was completely not aware anyone else read this manga until I saw this thread.
>>
can someone tell me the name of the manga on the cover page of latest issue?
>>
>>2316382
I think it was good to have an arc that would explain what would make Nanami take the risk of disrupting her life with Kaede. Given her personality and the circumspect, closeted way she normally lives her life, it would take some fairly big push. So ultimately Mahiro's arc was about giving Nanami a "don't end up like her" warning. I don't think that's a role for a character readers were fond of. Personally I was fine with a stalkerish character being introduced.

But I was a bit disappointed that her arc resolved in this chapter with her just reaching a limit for how far she could stand to persist in her attempts to seduce Nanami and tipping over into delivering the required impetus.

>>2316625
The 2017 issue covers are telling their own story.
>>
>>2316628
>The 2017 issue covers are telling their own story.
I hope it doesn't end like Namori's NTR story.
>>
>>2316628
damn, would've love to see it as a manga
>>
File: IMG_0248.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
Mimi-mix: New character is Minkan's friend, Chika, who is an idol. Neon gets mad jelly at how well she and Nono hit it off so she teases Chika with a cat toy. Because Chika has cat ears she starts acting like a cat and embarrasses herself.
>>
>>2316629
Oh, that ending was glorious, Onee-sama. It was a marvelous example of manipulation and NTR. I loved it. Namori needs to write more serious stuff along with her funny stuff.
>>
>>2317461
To this day I'm not sure if I can properly follow that story. Still, I enjoyed it, so Namori would have my blessings for a similar one.
>>
>>2317536
Here's the manga:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/truth

Now, if you were confused, I don't blame you. Read ONLY the first entry by Orange Pekoe in the forums. It explains things quite clearly. The rest of the forum is cancer. Don't bother with it.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/8088
>>
>>2317545
>Here's the manga:
>https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/truth
Fixing some of the lines would probably make it a bit easier to follow.

>We didn't do anything wrong
>Wouldn't it be awful if this became a huge mess

>We can just say we're dating
>How about we start dating?

>That's not true!
>It's not like that!

>Some time ago, that girl was the only thing you paid attention to
>You keep being concerned only about that girl

>You threatened this person. Just what kind of relationship do you have with her?
>Is that related to why you blackmailed this girl?

>I understand now. The person you like.
>I could tell. Since I love you.

>That's why I thought about a way we could be together
>So you thought you would go out with her yourself?

>You did this so you could tell her your true feelings
>Even though you could have just told her your own feelings instead

>You thought that would make me happy
>I thought I was okay with that if you would be happy

>If that's what you think
>That's what I thought

>We can't be best friends anymore
>If we can't be best friends, at least friends
>>
>>2317641
Um, Nee-chan. You're probably going to have to re-typeset that yourself (or find somebody to) if you want those changes. Bakkin isn't doing anything anymore b/c they're deader than dead. I don't even have anything to do with them. I was just pointing you in a direction that would help you understand what was going on. I don't even know how to begin to make those changes, and unless somebody's willing to completely re-do this and re-typeset it, it's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>2317657
>I was just pointing you in a direction that would help you understand
I'm not the anon you replied.

And I am just pointing out mistakes here. I don't especially care if what's on Dynasty gets fixed or not.
>>
>>2317658
You know, there's a translation thread that actually has manga being translated and typeset that could use your changes lots more than this. I don't wanna say you wasted your time or anything, but the stuff over there could use some proofreding more than this did. Just sayin'

>>2315615
>>
>>2317663
You're being irritating. I am well aware of the translation thread. I do not normally want to get into spending time helping fan translation efforts. Sometimes something comes to my attention and I point out mistakes. In this case it was just seeing someone say they found it confusing so that attracted my curiosity and made me think "I bet the translation is shit." and so looked and yep, it's shit, so I made a post.
>>
>>2317670
It's not the first time I've seen pretty thorough criticisms of Bakkins tls.
>>
>>2317702
Are they really bad?
>>
>>2318275
They're non-existant.
They were mediocre to okay-ish.
>>
>>2301019
Volume 1s for Ashita Kimi ni Aetara, Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu and Holmes-san wa Suiri ga Dekinai coming out in June.

Also, InuNeko vol 6. I don't think there's been any word yet on where it will restart, but Ren'ai Kowai also went on hiatus to move and Kuzushiro tweeted that was for the same reason. Ren'ai Kowai was another Ichijinsha series and its vol 2 is also coming out June.
>>
>>2320841
I don't remember Renai Kowai being /u/ though.
>>
>>2320909
Coz it's not.
>>
>>2320841
I thought someone said Kuzushiro said she's got no plans to continue InuNeko
>>
>>2320909
I'm mentioning it here only in relation to the situation with InuNeko. The exact same thing happened with that so basically it's a sign that it's not just a YH thing, but possibly an Ichijinsha thing.

>>2320914
They were wrong.
>>
>>2291317
It's 8 May! Any raw for this?
>>
>>2331100
Wait until May 13th.
>>
File: loading 14.png (216KB, 464x603px) Image search: [Google]
loading 14.png
216KB, 464x603px
Hope that we have more of Katakuro Ako'sequel like this one!
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pn67dtdl277qmzi
Galette Vol. 2
>>
>>2335059
>http://www.mediafire.com/file/pn67dtdl277qmzi
I love you.
>>
>>2335059
Anons giving out scans, would you care if I translated, edited, and released certain chapters not picked up by other groups? Wanted to ask for permission.
>>
>>2335581
Go ahead.
>>
>>2335581
>asking pirates for permission
Are you going to ask the creators too?
>>
>>2335059
Is Galette Vol 1 in the previous thread or if not, is it anywhere on mega or mediafire, etc?
>>
Please take off topic discussion over here.
>>2335862
>>
>>2335863
Oh, sorry. I are evidently dum and cannot into the catalog. Don't mind me. I'll just be getting the fuck out and over there now.
>>
File: YH 2017 July cover for ants.jpg (42KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
YH 2017 July cover for ants.jpg
42KB, 348x500px
Citrus and TodoIto will be off. Seven one-shots, including from Takemiya Jin.
>>
When can we expect raws ? Especially for the preview page of june publication. Around 17 th ?
>>
>>2337141
Yeah.
>>
Kindle version available but i cannot buy it. :(
If an imouto could post raw links when it is possible, that would be cool.
>>
Do someone (who have the kindle version) can canfirm that Citrus and My Unrequited love are previewed for june publication ?
>>
>>2338401
Yes. TodoIto is the image used for the preview pages. Citrus should be in color next issue (like expected for the start of a new volume).
>>
>>2338405
>>
Yuri Hime vol.7 https://mega.nz/#!10QzWDoS!BnL0gSPmr2fXEdXE8-rd0cd5vTHz0Lp5upKlOiZypEU
>>
>>2338422
>https://mega.nz/#!10QzWDoS!BnL0gSPmr2fXEdXE8-rd0cd5vTHz0Lp5upKlOiZypEU

A big thank to you ! *bow down*
>>
>>2338422
Thanks
>>
File: ashita.jpg (756KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ashita.jpg
756KB, 2228x1600px
Rinko's bogus journey gets no simpler
>>
>>2338442
What the heck is going on here?
>>
>>2338444
Just an OL, Shijou Yukina, trying to have sex with her cohabiting lover and coworker, being not yet aware that it's mentally her lover's 14 year old self.
>>
>>2338457
I see. I still don't get what's the point of this manga though.
>>
>>2338465
You're struggling with what the point of story is?
>>
>>2338442
poor OL
>>
>>2338442
What is the story about ?
>>
>>2338422
And a mediafire link if anyone can't mega:
https://www.mediafire.com/?3a81yb5z77icaea
>>
>>2338563
Did you read the first two translated chapters?
>>
>>2338563
From what I understand
>Girl wants to confess to her onee-sama.
>Wakes up one day to find out it's 15 years in the future
>Turns out her onee-sama turned into a shitty slut and dumped her daughters on MC.
>But the daughters want to bang MC

First it was assumed she had amnesia, now it could be she really is time traveling
>>
>>2338442
Interesting. I think I'll get the tank for this.
Rinko not getting with the sempai is a real possibility here. Probably she will discover that the 3 kids she met before doesn't exist in other timeline while at the same time fall for one of them.
>>
File: 00095.jpg (158KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00095.jpg
158KB, 1114x1600px
>>2338422
Meanwhile in 2dk.
I want to say took her long enough, but since it's a drama I guess it's still fairly acceptable.
>>
>>2338925
Rough spoilers for later, untranslated chapters and for clarity on the time traveling part. Afterwards, she goes back in time to the day before her onee-sama's graduation and manages to confess, thinking everything was a dream. Her confession is accepted, but after a while, she begins to has doubts. One day, she wakes up 15 years in the future again, but can't find the 3 daughters. Due to what's probably some kind of Butterfly effect, she's now lovers and living with one of the coworkers she met on her first visit to the future.
>>
>>2338926
My instinct has been that Koharu was the main heroine and the latest chapter ended with Rinko finding Koharu in the new timeline (she doesn't know Rinko)
>>
File: 201705181609157.png (18KB, 316x842px) Image search: [Google]
201705181609157.png
18KB, 316x842px
>>2338898
If they're on Dynasty, I sure can't find them...
>>
>>2338942
The true victim here is the coworker though. Imagine one day coming home and your lover suddenly said she doesn't know you and is only 14 years old.
I agree that Koharu is the main heroine too but honestly I'm not sold on her. Pretty meh character type.
I think KimiAetara is one of those titles which are interesting enough to be able to run on a non-yuri mag.
>>
>>2338950
It's translated by ChaosTeam. They don't put their works up on Dynasty or any other reader. Someone made an imgur link shortly after release, but I can't be bothered to find them. Just go check ChaosTeam's facebook and look for the "If we can meet tomorrow" albums.
>>
>>2338953
god, this group needs to fucking get die. Nobody DECENT is translating the stuff they do b/c they're fast and they're complete attention whores wanting goddamned likes or upvotes or whatever the fuck it is on failbook. I don't EVEN know...
>>
File: ErikaPantsu.jpg (56KB, 302x383px) Image search: [Google]
ErikaPantsu.jpg
56KB, 302x383px
>>2338957
>b/c they're fast
Not for Aetera. My shit Japanese skills can only get me so far on it.
>>
>>2338963
your "shit Japanese skills" are probably better than their guesslations, tbdesu.
>>
>>2338951
Don't forget, shouting out the name of a married woman when you try to initiate sexy times
>>
>>2314475
Can anyone remind me what each of the story is about again? I only remember Secret Crush and Ashita Kimi.
>>
No chapter of Secret Crush on my Sister this month?
>>
>>2339027
No.
>>
If someone translate KimiAetara I will be willing to typeset, at this rate it would take years for Chaosteam to catch up with current release.
>>
File: 00452.jpg (409KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00452.jpg
409KB, 1114x1600px
>This fucking page
>>
>>2338951
Which one is Koharu? I'm bad with names. Between the sisters I liked the one who kissed her more.

Also, I agree. I think this is the best of the new series on Yuri Hime. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that popular.
>>
>>2339066
The light hair one.
Sadly popularity only comes it it gets translated.
>>
>>2339066
Going from oldest to youngest, the names of the sisters overlap: Ko Haru Hi nata (although the harus are different kanji), so Koharu is the oldest.
>>
>>2339069
Haven't really read the last two chapters yet, but she didn't really look like the main one on the first ones. In fact, she was the least developed. And start focusing on the main girl just later is weird, so I don't know about that.
>>
>>2339087
Koharu had the most flags even in the earliest chapters

>showed up as a baby
>first time Rinko sees in the future is her tits
>most tsundere
>knew where to find Rinko when Rinko was upset
etc.
>>
>>2339096
Still, her first development was with the middle sister, also the first kiss. Going by flags, in the first chapter it was all with the senpai, to begin with, so I don't think it'll be that easy to predict where it'll go.
>>
>>2339105
Sempai is a slut. She loses by default.
I root for the coworker but honestly her type of character is destined to lose so meh.
>>
>>2338935
I bought the first few tanks but it strings me along for way too long and I lost interest.
>>
>>2339107
Character's popularity can make the author change their idea, though.
>>
>>2338957
It's not like it's a felony to jack someone's translation. There just isn't enough people with da skeelz.
>>
>>2338442
Damn lesbian beta, corresponds to that beautiful OL.
>>
>>2339105
So what happened in this month's chapter? It seemed like after Rinko confessed to her senpai in the past her kids disappeared, but Koharu still exists, but it seems like she doesn't know Rinko and she was trying to play chicken with a truck.

Guessing that in the previous timeline Rinko was the only thing keeping the kids sane and away from their shit mother?
>>
>>2338926
If the june tankoubon preview is anything to go by the first tank cover should be of Rinko and Koharu. Koharu is pretty much confirmed to be the main girl.

Question is how the story will get there. Looking at both Acchan and Shijou, Rinko seems to have a heavy preference for oneesamas over anyone younger.
>>
>>2339663
Maybe, maybe not. We still don't know Acchan's motive in the first time line. Also how would the 3 girls still exist when Acchan marries someone else in the new timeline? But then I'm also sure that Koharu is really Acchan's daughter. All in all it's very hard to predict how it will play out.

>>2339674
My bet is out of all the characters Koharu will be the first one to accept her 14 years old self, while all the other reject her and wishes for her 29 year old self to come back.
Very curious to see how this will play out.
>>
>>2339674
Maybe they'll go full harem route.
Usually I don't like harem. But Koharu is the worst char, so I wouldn't mind.
>>
File: 1482364417432.png (192KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1482364417432.png
192KB, 715x1013px
>>2339096
>flags
>>showed up as a baby

Calm down, Mimika.

>>2339663
>So what happened in this month's chapter? It seemed like after Rinko confessed to her senpai in the past her kids disappeared, but Koharu still exists, but it seems like she doesn't know Rinko and she was trying to play chicken with a truck.
Based on my shit Japanese:
Looks like there was actually some more events that happened when she first went to the future that Rinko forgot about. Seems like the three of them were discussing Rinko's 'amnesia' and Koharu got frustrated that 'The Rinko she loved' wouldn't return and she ended up running away and probably got hit by a truck.

Koharu was born before Rinko confessed. She's in one of the frames in the first chapter before Rinko ended up in the future.
>>
Anyone even like the Shumatsu and Itsuka Minoreba titles? I found them pretty boring, easily the worst ones. But still end up reading it every month.
That one about university women living together I even forget that it exists, though.

But thinking about it, I found Holmes-san a little fun on these last chapters, the anti-social lolicon one is fun, too, as is Mimikusu. And Yuri wa Oshigoto and Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara are actually good. So Yuri Hime isn't that bad, in the end.
>>
>>2339037
That's always a bit risky. Usually the replacement will speed along at first, but then lose steam adn then the translation dies gain. Also, ChaosTeam might just get mad enough to halt other translations.

That said though, they have only translated two chapters so Aetera is clearly not a priority translation for them. I'm not sure how much drama a competing translation will cause in that case.
>>
>Korean threads have multiple translators doing some of the same comics that are WEEKLY
>Japanese threads have barely any translators with these monthly mangoes
>>
>>2339663
It had already been very likely Koharu was not Akari's child, seeing how she'd already been seen alive when Akari was in high school. There's no way Akari could have had a child, stay in high school and be a great student with hopes of becoming a doctor, or without young Rinko knowing. And seeing how Koharu is the one who looks most like Akari, probably none of the 3 were actually her daughter.

So, my guess is that in the first future timeline, Akari became the mother of kids legally somehow and then passed them on to Rinko, but in the new future timeline, marrying the Sakura Kengo and having a baby of her own with him meant she didn't.
>>
>>2339690
You know, usually if there's only a few serializations in a magazine of manga that you don't like, that's a pretty fucking good magazine?
>>
The shot black hair girl from 2DK is engaged right? Sorry for asking but i don't know where to post.
>>
>>2339898
Aoi, the bisexual women from chapters 12-14? Yes, the closure for her arc was that she got engaged.
>>
>>2339900
Thank you.
>>
>>2339810
>get mad enough to halt other translations
This would literally be the best thing especially since their raws are shitty and their translations are actually guesslations.
>>
>>2339900
Nice triple doubles

checked 'em
>>
>>2340955
Since when has /u/ ever cared about gets?
>>
>>2340973
Never. So why are you caring about replying?
>>
>>2340950
oh yeah lets find another team who works on their titles and see how this goes.
>>
>>2340976
I'm fine with somebody working on their stuff.
1) It's not THEIR stuff.
2) It's GOT to be better than how they're butchering the material.
>>
>>2340978
how exactly are they butchering the material?
>>
>>2340981
Aside from the crappy scans they're using and the bad typesetting, the translations are not good at all. Look through the threads. It's been pointed out many times.
>>
>>2340981
>>2340983
Oh, and shitty large watermarks
>>
what chapters?
>>
>>2340983
I'm sorry, I thought I was in the CITRUS thread. Look at the NTR and CITRUS threads if you want examples
>>
>>2340986
all of the chapters they've done.
>>
>>2340989
I don't think they are that bad,personally I've seen worse.
>>
>>2340990
Then keep reading them? But realise they're not good at all. And yes, we've ALL seen much worse. However that wasn't the point.
>>
>>2340992
why so much hate though?
>>
>>2340993
1) Their fucking elitist attitude
2) Doing inferior work despite the elitist attitude

Also, I wouldn't call it "hate" so much as "why is this the only choice for people who can't read Japanese."
>>
>>2340996
well i don't see anyone else taking over citrus and ntr for that matter and what makes you think they have an attitude? sounds to me that you know them personally and hate them for some reason,
>>
>>2340997
I've never met/talked to any of them in my life. However, requiring people to come to your failbook page and not letting them get posted on other sites even though you don't posess any authority to make such demands scream "LOOK AT HOW AWESOME I AM AND IF YOU WANT ANYTHING I DO, THEN YOU HAVE TO MEET MY DEMANDS"

Sorry, Onee-sama, I've been scanlating since 2005 and I've seen a lot of stuff both good and bad, and stuff like this really makes me facepalm.
>>
>>2340999
so your problem is that they don\t post on dynasty? I guess everyone has their way of thinking and wanting things to be done their own way.
>>
>>2340997
Also, Anon has TL'd chapter 17 ( mega:#!l1YzAJyR!0xyysCRg-0fdZdqUzOU2tkNFOj8aOK4VAknhjzC5q8M ) and chapter 18 ( http://imgur.com/a/lJc9O ) of NTR.
>>
>>2340978
The problem with that is that scanlations are extremely slow and most of them are prone to disappearing. We don't need any infighting among them. ChaosTeam, at the very least, seems poised to finish Citrus, NTR and Secret Crush.

The number of multi-chapter yuri series that gets regular scanlations is eclipsed by the number of multi-chapter yuri series that don't. From what I can think of:

Series that gets semi-regular scanlations:
Citrus
NTR
Secret Crush
Now Loading (Until it finished)
Seifuku Vampiress Lord
Catulus Syndrome
Ouji-sama Iranai
Gyaru Yuri
Bloom Into You

Series that don't (that have seen some activity recently):
Noroi no Aoi -chan
Rock It Girls
Miniature Garden Cosmos
Room for Two
Ayame 14
Age 15
Pink Rush
Aetera
Tachibanakan
Goshujin-sama to Kemonomimi no Shoujo Meru
Furumapura
Gal and Otaku can't understand each other
Strange Babies
L Size Little SIster
Transistor Teaset
My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown
Miss Sunflower
Yuri Kome

Hell, I could keep on going. I didn't even remember some of the ones that I listed despite being really interested when I first read it, that's how inactive some series are. Anyways, the point is if ChaosTeam drops everything they're translating right now, there's a good chance many of them will end up on the second list (if anyone even picks it up) than the first.
>>
>>2341001
No, I've explained my issue. The scans are sub-par, the translation is bad, the typesetting is poor, and the English isn't very good in spots.

You asked why I thought they were elitist. I answered that question.
>>
>>2341006
you just find everything they do wrong right?. how fuckin bad can it be? seven seas translations are way worse and they are wrong in many panels from the original text
>>
>>2341004
Sorry, I guess I'm not desperate like some people are on reading some of these. (not saying YOU are desperate, but I know some people who are). I'll either read the raw, if it's not too difficult, or just wait. I'd also rather see no translations than shitty translations. Sure it's a shame if something stalls infinitely, like Comprehensive Tovarisch, but it's not like I can do a lot about it.

Also, both NTR and CITRUS are being done by 7 Seas, so we'll actually get a decent translation for those. And yes, I buy both raw tanks and TL'd volumes.
>>
>>2341010
No, they're not worse, actually. They're not GODLY, but they're not bad. Middle of the road decent. They also correct bad mistakes on 2nd printing and on the digital version if there is one.
>>
>>2341013
And no, I'm not a fangirl, either. I've facepalmed many times at stuff they've done, so please don't accuse me of that. I've even tweeted corrections to them. I don't think they walk on water or anything and I don't agree with a lot of their editing choices, but they're nowhere near as bad as CT.
>>
>>2341011
Yeah, what I'm trying to get at is that it's a lot harder to find a replacement for them than you'd think, so some people just have to put up with their quality for now. Happens a lot in real life too. I think everyone who's ever used MyMathLab can agree it gets REALLY stupid at times.
>>
>>2341017
I guess I'm unlike a lot of people on the internet in that I'm really, really patient and can wait quite a while for things. Eventually something will come around. I've seen series that have been dormant since 2008 suddenly get picked up by somebody and finished. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
>>
>>2341014
maybe you should take over those titles then if you think everyone is doing such a bad work at them and everyone is happy and we wont have to put up with anyone's shitty work from now on
>>
>>2341020
I DO do things as anonymous /u/ translator and I'm also in a couple of other groups and I work all the fucking time in this shithole we call "real life", so I don't have a lot of time. Otherwise, I'd be doing a lot more than I currently am.
>>
>>2341025
I see where you come from now
>>
The thing is, Anonymous scanlations could be literally anyone. They could be a scanlator with ten years ignoring experience or someone with a character recognition program and google translate. At least a group as a certain level of accountability. I could probably do some translation but last I checked I could only pass the JLPT3 practice test. There's a lot of grammar I still don't know and kanji I'd have to look up. It would take me weeks to finish anything of considerable length and I'd probably be posting pastebins of scripts for people to check.

I guess all the stories about scanlator group drama and attention whoring has really soured anons opinion.
>>
>>2341036
This is true, nee-san. However, even if you take a long time to post a translation, other anons will come and fix it and make suggestions, etc. Anonymous TL's are decent the majority of the time because they're done not by one person, but multiple people. For instance, Goggled Anon does a lot of TLs, but knows he's not the best translator, so he uses other anons to help so that he can a) get better and b) have a better release.

Also, yes, dorama in scanlator groups or fansub groups, or even torrent hosting services is a big huge pile of stinking shit, but for some reason, people thrive on that. I personally don't get it, but I'm an oldfag, so I don't get a lot of things these underaged b&'s do.
>>
>>2341063
I don't know... maybe I'll try TLing Mimi-Mix since no one seems to be giving that one any attention. I'm a sucker for unloved series
>>
Anon which asks for translation of Aetara here and indirectly start this whole chain of discussion here.
Personally I don't have any beef with Chaosteam or their translation (because I read the raw), but I appreciate their effort nonetheless. However, as someone scanlate to get the work I like reach as many as possible, I don't exactly sit well with their principle. New series like YagaKimi would never be able to pick up steam here had it been done by them and released exclusively on their FB, some people (like me) just can't be arsed to read manga with seriously, FB photo feature? A large number of yuri fans also only seek out new yuri thru dynasty-scans, so Chaos team is really limiting the amount of readership their series can get. This is less of a problem for established stuff like Citrus or NTR which other than the loyal fanbase also got official release.

KimiAetara seems to be one of the better choice for picking up since it's one the better series in the new batch (with Todoito) and it's not a series Chaosteam is doing frequent release anyway. They also still have Tachibanakan which is lagging behind like 10 chapters, as far as I remember.
>>
>>
File: Untitled.png (374KB, 435x603px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
374KB, 435x603px
>>2342613
Is her friend's name supposed to be Chloe or Kuroe? I got the impression she's a gaijin but no one makes a big deal about it.
>>
>>2342613
Now I'm thinking this would be a better manga if the friend was the protagonist, helping her depressed best friend who has a crush on a married woman and end up falling for her.
>>
>>2342613
I'm still waiting for any hint of Kaoru's "bisexuality." There was non of that in vol 1. Right now I don't see any hope for Uta.
>>
>>2343053
Except for the fact that the manga makes no sense on a Yuri magazine otherwise.
It'll come. Probably as forced as you think.
>>
>>2343053
There's been foreshadowing from chapter 1 that the marriage isn't very solid and a lot of yuri has been about converting a love interest who showed no sign of being attracted to women.
>>
The volume for Shuumatsu Nani Shini Ikou coming out in July is unnumbered so presumably it'll be ending next issue.

Ato de Shimai masu was also hinted to be ending by the next issue preview, which would make volume 3 (out in July too) the last.
>>
>Miman's art from one-shots published 3-4 years ago.
Damn her art has really improved since.
>>
>>2343600
>Ato de Shimai masu
Is it looking like it will be going for an incest end? I remember hearing that the yuri was sparse at the beginning but it looks like the 2nd volume improved based on reviews.
>>
>>2343701
It's definitely not going for an incestuous pedophilia end.
>>
>>2343600
>The volume for Shuumatsu Nani Shini Ikou coming out in July is unnumbered so presumably it'll be ending next issue.

Good. Just finish Itsuka Minoreba after that.
With so much titles coming to a end, I wonder if YH will bring new series soon.
>>
>>2343805
Then what was the point?

>>2343829
Some are ending but some just started and the magazine page count isn't set in stone. YH doesn't refill every series instantly. Same thing happened right before the monthly switch when they shed series and added them back in over the last few months.

I'm importing around 10 YH tanks next month which is a crazy amount in about one month. I couldn't keep up with that many releases all year.
>>
>>2343839
I couldn't read it before the Kindle format, but isn't it weird that a magazine has more one-shot than series like the last issue? Not that I'm complaining, the one shots are nice. But most manga magazines seems to have more series than anything.
>>
>>2343847
Your counting is weird.
>>
File: クロエ = Chloe.jpg (84KB, 671x633px) Image search: [Google]
クロエ = Chloe.jpg
84KB, 671x633px
>>2342951
I asked on Twitter and it seems to be Chloe? I'm not sure I got the point across.
https://twitter.com/yukiiti/status/868404678496665600
>>
File: 51SXN5k4XUL.jpg (48KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
51SXN5k4XUL.jpg
48KB, 352x500px
I just realize Secret Crush on my Sister is actually the official English title for it and not just something Chaosteam decides to slap in.

Honestly it sucks so much compared to the Jap title.
>>
>>2346845
Most English sub-title made by Japanese are like that. Bloom into You is the only I remember getting praised here.
>>
>>2346854
Yeah, that one was actually clever. But I remember someone said Nakatani studied languages in Uni and the english titles for her Touhou doujin have always been good so that should come off as no surprise.

Of Yuri Hime new batch I only buy this and KimiAetara. At least the English title for the latter is acceptable.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.