[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

saburo uta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Unknown.jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
12KB, 188x268px
anyone here likes citrus
>>
File: excuseme.png (170KB, 403x393px) Image search: [Google]
excuseme.png
170KB, 403x393px
You have a lot to learn sis
>>
>>2288132
I read the first 1 1/2 books and it's pretty bad. Can't stand the boring ass drama and characters desu. Also, it seems like one of those cases where the author doesn't have a grand plan for the plot and just makes up shit as the story progresses
>>
>>2288132
OP, there's a citrus thread already. But yeah, I stopped reading citrus, I'm planning to come back to it once drama clears again.
>>
>>2288165
What "drama" is putting you off? Are you waiting for it to become just a CGDCT gag manga?
>>
>>2288132

Use the catalog

Read the sticky

Use the fucking existing thread
>>
>>2288132
Here? In /u/? Nah, I don't think so.
>>
>>2288171
The whole story is full of shitty drama. And no, taking away the drama doesn't mean a series will become a gag. A story can be good without drama all the time, especially retarded and forced one like in this manga.
>>
i like citrus
>>
I prefer the Yuri and this yuri is just great
>>
>>2288955
What is that you think is shitty drama? It's a lighthearted series. Trouble comes up and gets resolved within 1 volume and all works out fine, with no real harm done.
>>
>>2289123
You're talking to a person that hasn't even checked the latest chapters and probably still thinks the manga's stuck in the student council arc. Don't waste your time sis
>>
File: 1481453702956.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1481453702956.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>2289248
>>2289123
introducing a random character out of the blue all the time to move the plot isn't shitty drama?
>>
>>2289248
Even that arc was basically a chance for Yuzu to be cool by standing her ground over being herself and defending someone else. Harumin's sister wanted to put pressure on to enforce discipline (and not particularly unreasonably: gyaru fashion is outlandishly shit), but was good-natured enough to be the one to back down. Which is normal for Citrus - it doesn't leave characters hanging around bearing ill will once a volume ends.

>>2289261
It isn't.
>>
>>2289261
Depends nee san
I don't mind if it moves the plot in a positive way, like it's doing now.
>>
>>2289261
>out of the blue
No. Every character that's been introduced up until now has served a purpose, and that purpose is to move the relationship further by helping them realize things they wouldn't have realized before. People should actually read the story instead of losing their shit when a new character (that isn't even a love rival) appears. But then again, for people who don't like drama, every type of drama is shitty drama.
>>
>>2288156
The drama and characters are my favorite. It's a bit of an emotional roller coaster and I love that.

And I love Yuzu and Mei together. It's my absolute favorite pairing. Preppy strict uptight girl and loose and loud colorful girl with a heart of gold.
>>
File: ugh.png (255KB, 499x513px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
255KB, 499x513px
>>2289261
Makes me wonder how the anime will be like, new character of the week?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.