[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netsuzou Trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 26

File: Yuma and Hotaru.jpg (294KB, 788x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Yuma and Hotaru.jpg
294KB, 788x1118px
New chapter next week and maybe anime PV soon.
>>
File: Yuma's VA comment.jpg (865KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yuma's VA comment.jpg
865KB, 1920x1080px
The twitter anime account is posting the cast comments about the characters, then maybe the pv will out this month or the next one.
I and a friend of mine are translating and editing the comments, I will post here.
The 1st one is about Yuma.
>>
File: Hotaru's VA comment.jpg (737KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru's VA comment.jpg
737KB, 1920x1080px
The 2nd one is about Hotaru.
>>
File: Fujiwara's VA comment.jpg (709KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fujiwara's VA comment.jpg
709KB, 1920x1080px
The 3rd one and the last one until now is about Fujiwara.
>>
>>2283424
Still pissed this shit got an anime. I don't even think I'll watch it.
>>
>>2283464
Why you don't like the manga? Because of the NTR thing? The NTR was weak for me.
>>
>>2283464
>i don't like it therefore it should not exist
wow, buttblasted purityfag detected
>>
Anyone want to bet this is going to premiere in the summer season?
>>
>>2283496
>summer
It's probable. The show doesn't seem to be animation heavy so it may need not much lead time.

>KnH
>Mar 17, 2016 - project
>Oct 24, 2016 - staff
>Nov 24, 2016 - cast, 1st PV
>Dec 15, 2016 - event, 2nd PV
>Jan 19, 2017 - on air

>Netsuzou
>Nov 14, 2016 - project
>Jan 13, 2017 - cast
>Feb 15, 2017 - staff
Cast before staff, executive casting?
>>
>>2283472
If it was actually yuri NTR I wouldn't mind. But the constant drama and Hotaru having sex with Fujiwara is just getting annoying. If it were to sell well I would be worried other mangaka will begin to include constant drama where a girl is in a bad relationship with a boy and never attempts to break up with him because her relationship with another girl has to be a secret in their works. This is already a cliche that has been used so many times already. However, I think I understand people enjoying this manga because it is somewhat a realistic portrayal of how some lesbian and bisexual girls discovered their sexuality.

I'd just like to see yuri manga that doesn't include this kind of stuff be adapted into an anime. However, hopefully I am wrong about my previous statement regarding other mangaka and if it does sell well (along with Citrus, which I am also not a fan of) it will encourage more studios to adapt yuri manga into anime. If the success of this and possibly Citrus lead other manga like Kase-san and A Kiss and A White Lily to get an anime, then I would be happy.

Also I would like to say I am not to found of the description for Fujiwara by the voice actor here >>2283429. This isn't really a character I would like to see "shine".
>>2283490
Here's your (You).
>>
>>2283511
>constant drama and Hotaru having sex with Fujiwara is just getting annoying
It is indeed an adverse scenario so it is natural to feel upset. But if you just stop here with the simplistic reading it's understandable that you wouldn't get the appeal of it.
>constant drama where a girl is in a bad relationship with a boy and never attempts to break up with him because her relationship with another girl has to be a secret in their works
This is where you started to misread the plot. The relationship is not maintained out of fear but out of voluntary arrangement. And it is not a typical "bad relationship" because it has emotional connection whatsoever in the first place.

It's fairly obvious that you are not the intended audience and you failed to read into the plot. Fair criticism is only possible after you understand the work.

It is only going to be a good thing to introduce more realism into yuri works. It's been long past time when yuri readers should have grown out of the Class S-ish fantasies.
>>
I have a question about this, if I may. Do these two girls really "love" each other or is it just baiting me, I'm really am curious how this anime is going to function, it seems interesting but I'm just not sure. What do you think?
>>
>>2283528

>voluntary arrangement
I am fully aware of this. I just find it all to be an asinine situation.

>...failed to read into the plot. Fair criticism is only possible after you understand the work.

I understand the plot. I feel like claiming someone doesn't understand the plot can be used against anyone who gives criticism you do not like.

>...grown out of the Class S-ish fantasies.
I am not sure why you brought this up unless for some reason you think Kase-San and A Kiss and A While Lily are Class S.
>>
>>2283528
>It is only going to be a good thing to introduce more realism into yuri works. It's been long past time when yuri readers should have grown out of the Class S-ish fantasies.
You know Octave and Aoi Hana are like fucking ten years old, right?
>>
>>2283543
>Do these two girls really "love" each other
Yes. Although Yuma has only very recently decided that she's in love with Hotaru, and that Hotaru is in love with Yuma is not said, rather it's subtext (in the sense it's something you can work out from her behavior).
>>
>>2283553
>asinine
Wording usually implies you are approaching this with predisposed value judgement or you're not willing to understand the mental processes of said characters.
>I understand the plot
You have read the literal plot. I don't think anyone so far can claim they have fully understand characters' motivations. But your eagerness to pass on value judgement shows you're not intending to go on the path of fair reading.
>for some reason you think Kase-San and A Kiss and A While Lily are Class S
Is this what I said?
>>
>>2283568
And it better go anime original ending or nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>2283564
>Octave and Aoi Hana
If anything Aoi Hana's anime adaptation flopped hard while light yuri shows gained popularity.
Name another big name realist yuri work that has gained popularity recently.
>>
>>2283426
Thanks anon!
>>
>>2283464
>I don't even think I'll watch it.
Good. One less annoying troll
>>
>>2283511
Jfc, drama is obviously not your type. Don't try to force your dislike on the people who actually like it.
>>
>>2283564
So now we can't have this type of Yuri again, right?
>>
>>2283572
Would you stop moving the fucking goalposts? You never said anything about anime. You tried to imply that NTR is some kind of first coming of realistic yuri, as if romantic fantasies and fairly realistic yuri haven't existed side by side for at least a decade. What 'Class S-ish fantasies' are we even apparently swamped by? You do know what Class S /is/ right?

There's also the implication that NTR is anything approaching realistic. Kodama does pretty wonderful melodrama, but she could rarely if ever be accused of being realistic.
>>
>>2283511
>Kase-san and A Kiss and A White Lily
yuri with really retarded drama like Citrus and ntr aren't exactly the type of yuri that should get an anime, but yuri full of fluffiness like the one you mentioned neither. A (somehow close to ) realistic story with lesbians would be the ideal thing.
>>
>>2283583
>the fucking goalposts
I thought the entire thread is about the anime adaptation. What are you getting at?

>You tried to imply that NTR is some kind of first coming of realistic yuri
You're putting words in my mouth. I was talking about the fact that it got anime adaptation and wider reception is expected thus more realism is introduced into the yuri market.

>What 'Class S-ish fantasies' are we even apparently swamped by
Light yuri shows. Fetishization. You know what I'm talking about.

>but she could rarely if ever be accused of being realistic
What is unrealistic about it?
>>
>>2283585
yuri kuzu no honkai when
>>
>>2283570

>Wording usually implies you are approaching this with predisposed value judgement

I see no harm in using wording. It's honestly on odd thing for you to target in this discussion that I used the word 'asinine'.

>or you're not willing to understand the mental processes of said characters.

I think people can understand a character's mental process to a certain level and find faults in it and disagree with the choices they make.

>I don't think anyone so far can claim they have fully understand characters' motivations

Since we need to understand something in order to criticize as you said before here and if we can't fully understand a character are we not allowed to criticize them?

Is this what I said?
I never said you did. I said "unless for some reason you think".
On an unrelated note I will be gone until tomorrow evening and I'll be able to respond more then.
>>
>>2283588
Fuck, my dream is a good yuri series with college girls. I'm sick of highschool girls who are about 17 and are starting to discover their sexuality or some shit like that. At least this manga has some sexual scenes so it's a plus despite the silly drama.
>>
>>2283592
honestly, college spoiled me on the idea of college. I'm either all about the OLs or the highschool girls.
>>
>>2283587
If you're talking about CGDCT stuff with crushes, those are nothing like the S genre.

An example of the S genre: Moyuru Hana by Nobuko Yoshiya (a lesbian), is about a woman running from marriage back to her old boarding school and forming a bond with a girl there so close that they commit double suicide in a fire set by the woman's family (reprisal to the school for protecting her).
>>
>>2283589
>odd thing for you to target in this discussion that I used the word 'asinine'.
Because that's your conclusion for the work. Of course I will target your core point.

>find faults in it and disagree
Honestly, this was exactly how I used to be turned off by drama. "They can make better choices if I were them!!" But in reality if you were them you would not make better choices if you were actually in similar scenarios. Thus it would be much less productive to stop at the level of criticizing the characters instead of looking at the big picture to examine the the causes and prognosis of such situation so you gain better mentalization.

>if we can't fully understand a character are we not allowed to criticize them
You're allowed. But I'm also allowed to claim your criticism is unfair, or in plain words, shitposting.
>>
>>2283585
>A (somehow close to ) realistic story with lesbians would be the ideal thing.
You realize you try to dictate which one should get adapted based on your own personal taste, right?
I don't like what you like either, but I don't ho in your threads to bitch why people like stuff that I don't.
>>
>>2283587
>Fetishization
Fucking this. People accept weird shit like loli as normal and pure, yet drama triggers them.
>>
>>2283600
We can argue about the semantics of S all day tracing back to Hanamonogatari but I was just taking some traits from the Class S genre where the story is non-committal, not identity affirming escapism in a fantasy land of schools isolated from social reality and the characters get nowhere in the end, which is why I specifically added "-ish".
Now, that just about describes most of the recent light yuri shows. Personally I find these light yuri shows visually appealing but "soulless." It's not the staff not wanting to make gachi yuri but it's just the market not permitting it.
>>
>>2283615
You really think an anime about girls fooling around behind their boyfriend's back is the answer to 'fetishization' of lesbians in anime?
>>
>>2283623
Realistic portrayal of higher sexual fluidity in women and less specificity in their sexual arousal is of course an effective counter to the fantasy of "pure yuri."
>>
>>2283623
I really don't think about an "answer" to anything. People should just enjoy what they like, without overanalyzing if what they watch is doing any social justice.
I hate some types of anime and I find them gross, but I don't watch something thinking of a comeback to them.

If anything, as yurifags more Yuri, whether you like it or not, brings more attention to the genre, which means higher chances of your "ideal" Yuri anime getting adapted too.
>>
>>2283621
Those are not traits of S.
>>
>>2283631
Gimme a citation to the definition you're using.
>>
>>2283627
Quoting myself to add, besides NTR is not about girls fooling around behind their bfs backs. You are missing the point of this manga if you think it is. It's about struggling with these emotions. Maybe you haven't read the manga very well, or you saw some lewd scenes and jumbed to conclusions.
>>
>>2283636
I'm well aware of the point of the manga. What I don't understand is why it's apparently more worthy than any series in which the characters *don't* struggle with their emotions, are aware of what they feel about who from the beginning and are confident in that attraction. Or at the very least don't fall into the trap of thinking they're heterosexual before they realise they're attracted to girls.

What the fuck is wrong with having some fun, basically?
>>
>>2283626
>Realistic portrayal of higher sexual fluidity in women
I don't think Hotaru or Yuma are that sexually fluid. Neither of them seem overly attracted to guys, they're just not repulsed by them.
>>
>>2283640
Yuma is. When Hotaru was not there, she came back to him. She liked him.
>>
>>2283429
>posting a male on /u/
Purge this heresy.
>>
>>2283644
She likes him well enough, but she doesn't want to fuck him. If she were attracted to him in any way equal to how she's attracted to Hotaru her v-card would be long gone with how enthusiastic he was about wanting to sleep with her.
>>
>>2283635
I'm using experience from having read things like Hana Monogatari and Otome no Minato. How have you formed your ideas about the genre?
>>
>>2283657
Marimite
>>
>>2283639
To be fair, there is a lot of fluff Yuri already. That's why it deserves an adaptation more. Because there are not a lot like this. Haven't seen an angsty one since the KnM days. And I am a big fan od angst.
Also it doesn't have to be the best of the best to get an adaptation. There are tons of shitty anime anyway. It's just people are frustrated as if they missed an opportunity for their favorite manga to get an anime.
Not to be rude, but you guys sound really whiny and annoying. As if you demand to a full report that explains why NTR "deserves" this...
>>
>>2283662
I think anime adaptations are overrated and don't see the point of 99%. I'm not asking for a rationale as to why it 'deserves' it, I don't care what they adapt, I'm annoyed at the idea that anything light-hearted is apparently lesser and exploitative.
>>
>>2283639
Your type of fun is different than mine. Believe it or not, I have fun in this genre. If you find it depressing, it's clearly not your type. I don't think you are this thick headed not to understand this.
>>
>>2283669
I find NTR quite entertaining actually and not depressing at all,
>I'm annoyed at the idea that anything light-hearted is apparently lesser and exploitative.
>>
>>2283658
Some people refer to it as being like a modern version of S, but it's mistake to assume S works made in the social context which produce the genre and S relationship are actually like MariMite. You might as well hope to learn what MariMite is like from Strawberry Panic.
>>
Why everytime that Netsuzou Trap is mentionated the discussion end up like that?
>>
>>2283690
If you thought this was an anti-thread my arguments defending the show would certainly have ruined it.
>>
>>2283691
I was just about to say the same thing. This is nearly the third thread that has derailed. I don't even like the manga, but I keep coming back to these threads for the train wreck arguments.

I'm glad this finally got separated from the Citrus thread.
>>
Ok time for some cleanace of this cancerfag above. Gonna post cute Hotaru and Yuma pics.
>>
>>2283697
Citrus x NTR
>>
>>2283695
Do you like the manga deep inside, until some chapters ago I wasn't hooked on it, but now...
>>
File: screenshot_20160920_051446.png (349KB, 941x479px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20160920_051446.png
349KB, 941x479px
>>2283699
>>
Everytime a yuri manga has het it always ends up with shitstorms like this
>>
File: KN_NTR10.jpg (570KB, 818x1203px) Image search: [Google]
KN_NTR10.jpg
570KB, 818x1203px
>>2283701
>>
Everyone here are happy because the pv maybe out this month and because of the next chapter next week. I like too see that to be honest. These troll and cancerfags ruin every fucking thread.
>>
File: 1472019325970.jpg (1MB, 1385x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1472019325970.jpg
1MB, 1385x2000px
>>
File: t4571418_0032.jpg (291KB, 933x1348px) Image search: [Google]
t4571418_0032.jpg
291KB, 933x1348px
>>2283705
>>
File: screenshot_20161003_000254.png (277KB, 491x597px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161003_000254.png
277KB, 491x597px
>>2283708
I agree anon. Let's ignore and report.
>>
File: 145350isiwx8ss1xxrkvr8.jpg (329KB, 774x1100px) Image search: [Google]
145350isiwx8ss1xxrkvr8.jpg
329KB, 774x1100px
>>2283699
Crossover chapter when
>>
File: _CxRMyhcUoAAC_zD.jpg (190KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
_CxRMyhcUoAAC_zD.jpg
190KB, 1000x764px
>>2283714
This looks like Kodama art. Where is it from?
>>
>>2283700
To be fair, my judgment is premature. I stopped reading around ~Chapter 10 because I'm not really into NTR nor the drama that was presented at the time. I read the most recent chapter and it doesn't seem like much has changed from what I can gleam superficially. I'm willing to give the manga a second shot since I really like the art style and it's obviously amassed quite the fanbase.

Can somebody (seriously) tell me why they like this manga so much?
>>
>>2283717
Hotaru's character in the beggining seems like a bitch and manipulator. But after chapter 9 where she stops doing these stuff to Yuma and finds a job, we can see that there is much more to her character, her sensitive side.
She is not like what it seems in the beginning only.
When I first read it, I didn't like it either. But after what I meantioned above, it made me feel for Hotaru's character.

She tries to show her feelings to her bff, but when she sees how unwilling Yuma is to her advances, she finally stops. She goes overboard with her advances, because she doesn't know how else to make Yuma realize it.
Her character is not one dimensional, and lately Yuma's character is getting more interesting too.

But again, if you inherently dislike angst, you still won't like this. Because it's pretty sad and agravating at some points
>>
>>2283717
It gets a lot better in the later chapters, you should read to see it.

I don't know why they like so much, but I like because isn't like the others yuri mangas that I did read, it has some deep feelings and thoughs in this one, a bit of realism too. Shows how people can discover about their sexuality and what are their circumstances, feelings and thoughts.
I love characters like Hotaru too, I don't see them much in the yuri mangas to be honest.

>>2283716
I found it on google, I don't know where is that from too.
>>
I found a lewd fanart of Yuma, the madman did a great job.
>>
File: 1472320411262.jpg (746KB, 1275x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1472320411262.jpg
746KB, 1275x1712px
>>2283732
It reminds me of this. Although Yuma's hair should've been blonde
>>
>>2283729
>>2283717
Thanks Anons. It definitely looks like I stopped reading right before things got better. I agree that this manga is not like the other typical yuri stories and I actually appreciate that. Well, consider me persuaded; I'll give it another shot.
>>
>>2283752
Meant to reply to you too, not myself.
>>
>>2283753
This, I feel really sad and angry just thinking in that.
>>
>>2283753
Sure, increased exposure and publicity may bring more heterosexual fanart... but also more yuri art!
>>
>>2283753
Yeah, I can see it already. Threesome, male NTR, het. You know what I mean.
>>
>>2283764
You overestimate the amount of board approved art it'll get.
>>
>>2283764
There is het fanart in literally 100% canonically lesbians. You are really paranoid. An all girls with no males whatsoever won't stop them from drawing a faceless man banging them.
>>
>>2283883
Not seeing how the fujos getting material will be a problem.
>>
>>2283553
>a kiss and a white lily
Boring and bland trash, I'd rather stick to my shit taste.
>>
>>2284162
>the yuri tag in the search engines so that it showed yaoi instead of yuri.
Take your meds and learn how Japanese writing works.
>>
The 4th one is about Takeda and damn, looks like the VA knows better about the manga than the other VAs.
The comment made me feel really bad for him and Takeda now.
>>
>>2284298
>Posting more males.

Why do you do this?
>>
>>2284301
>not allowed to post comments from the cast of the anime

Are you a purityfag or something?
>>
File: 1489071001956.jpg (261KB, 1313x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1489071001956.jpg
261KB, 1313x1077px
>>2284304
>implying
Christ this thread is full of dumb
>>2284301
Just report it.
>>
>>2284298
>renewing
Misread 攻 as 改?

>looks like the VA knows better about the manga than the other VAs.
I'm not sure you understand their comments.
>>
>>2284313
My friend that translated then I don't know.
I just did feel that he knows better anon.
>>
Why my post of takeda was deleted? ._.
>>
>>2284318
soon netsuzou is getting banished to /a/ because too much het
>>
>>2284316
Knows better, as he has read the manga before? Well anyway, it's not like it matters much
>>
>>2284321
You wish. There had been more het threads than this in /u/ before.
Also pretty sure /a/ is going to make threads about this when the anime airs, and I'll make sure to avoid them like the plague.
>>
>>2284322
Yes.
>>
I don't know why you guys are this mad about 2 male characters in a yuri manga. Jesus Christ.
That fact not even bothers me much.
>>
>>2284316
None of the translations are good, but it's ironic that the translation where the translator read a kanji completely wrong is the one where you think the VA knows the work best.
>>
>>2284333
He is giving his best to translate anon. I can't explain that, I just did feel that way. It's weird anon, not even me knows why.
>>
>>2284337
Maybe the fact that he said he felt sad portraying Takeda made you think he knows better
>>
>>2284327
I think the real reason is that the plot is not really moving forward, now we have a reverse of initial situation where the girls still can't reveal their feelings to another.

Maybe once Fujiwara will do something good by doing something bad with the whole reveal which should move things forward in some direction.
>>
>>2284398
It has been steadily moving forward.
>>
>>2284398
To be fair it has been moving a bit, since now it's the first time we see Yuma doing some self reflection and slowly accepting her feelings.
But I agree that besides this, not many stuff are happening in the plot. Of course being a slice of life has this disadvantage. There are not a lot of possibilities to happen within this genre.
>>
>>2284409
Its genre is drama and plenty has happened over the 16 chapters
>>
>>2284327
Janitors are being retarded for deleting posts containing Takeda or Fujiwara since they're part of the fucking main cast.
It's even more confusing since this rule is applied incoherently and you can have whole threads where males are posted - such as in YagaKimi threads - and then you occasionally get the pissy janny who decides to delete your image but lets >>2283429 stay.
>>
>>2284428
>rule is applied incoherently
No? It's male yurifags being posted in Yagakimi threads. The main cast here are hetshit, so...
>>
>>2284430
This makes no fucking sense at all. They're part of the main cast, they're not random side characters. Also my point sitll stands because Fujiwara is the most "hetshit" of them all and yet his picture wasn't deleted, not to mention that they were posted several times in previous threads without getting deleted, so yeah, the rule is applied incoherently.
>>
>>2284433
>applied incoherently.
>anon doesn't know what self-moderated means
Here's an idea anon. You think next time before you spout shit. It's a wonder how regulars of these threads don't realize how cancerous they are.
>>
>>2284438
I was talking about janitor's job, I never talked about self-moderation, stop moving your goalposts.
I was specifically talking about janitors who randomly decide to delete pictures and posts but then they won't do it other times for some unintelligible criteria.
This only generates confusion in a thread, especially when these characters are important for the plot.
>>
>>2284438
>cancerous
I don't think you mean what you think it means.
>>
>>2284438
>It's a wonder how regulars of these threads don't realize how cancerous they are.

Pffft, stop of embarrassing yourself like that.
>>
>>2284333
If you're so good at it why don't you just translate or simply post correction? I see zero value in your shitting on the translator. The original posts were at least helpful to some extent though VAs' comments don't matter that much in the first place but you were acting as if it was some notary certification.
>>
>>2284447
I was responding more to anon's odd remark than for the sake of shitting on the translator. On the other hand, I think there IS value in pointing it out when work is done badly and I see it as a bad attitude to criticize people for doing it.

>If you're so good at it why don't you just translate or simply post correction?
It's a principle for me to generally avoid getting into a habit of letting other people's poor translations tempt me into expending the effort of re-translating stuff, mostly because if I didn't there'd be a huge amount of such work I'd be tempted to do and I don't think it's worth that effort.
>>
>>2284459
>a bad attitude to criticize people for doing it
Bad translation is at least something. There is zero content and zero utility in your shitposts. Enjoy your high horse.
>>
>>2284475
Like I say, you've got a bad attitude. Expressing criticism has value. Although when it's wrong, like your criticism of me, that value is potentially negative.
>>
>>2284475
bad translations lead to misinformation. calling bad translations out to inform everyone is valuable and should be done.
>>
>>2284638
>misinformation
Oh you're taking this way too seriously. It was just some nice fluff being said by the VAs. It's not fucking cabinet press release.
Now, I've seen it every time someone releases some helpful content of translations and all the armchair translators come out their woodwork on their high horses to find shit in it but they just won't get to the point. Talk is cheap. And I don't it needs an armchair translator to remind anyone to have basic skepticism of anything on a fucking image board.
>>
This anime's going to be ecchi, right, I mean
>>
>>2284703
Yes, will be almost a hentai tier.
>>
File: 1477715727737.png (166KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1477715727737.png
166KB, 715x1013px
>>2284433
>>2284428

>They're part of the main cast
>/u/
>Where it's okay to post males as long as they aren't side characters

> the rule is applied incoherently.
It's not incoherence so much as the rules just not being enforced enough. It's supposed to be no males at all, but we are lacking janitors these days or something because rule enforcement has been very spotty the past few months.
>>
>>2284756
>rule enforcement has been very spotty the past few months.
Most Jannies won't go combing through the threads looking for it. Better results are gotten with reporting. The only time where they're on top of their game is when it involves 3dpd male nudity or just inappropriate board porn.
>>
>>2284762
The spottiness was specifically referring to reporting. I don't expect unreported stuff to get cleaned up unless it's the OP of a thread, but last year and prior mods/jans were really on point about deleting rule breaking content within a few minutes of a report going out. Now stuff sometimes seems to just stay up until it falls off the board even after being reported.
>>
>>2284770
Reasonable conclusion though I'd argue in-thread stuff is more likely to gegt sniped/swept than OP stuff.
>>
The air date is in July.
>>
>>2284814
It has been confirmed?
>>
>>2284815
Yes. It is to be released under the DMM pictures label.
>>
>>2284819
>DMM
That from the twitter?
>>
>>2284822
That produced KanColle.
They also acquired international rights to LotGH. Interesting.
>>
>>2284829
Ohhhhhh, nice then. I knew it that would be aired on summer.
>>
Yup, it's July

https://dmm-corp.com/press/press-release/6628
>>
>>2284839
Oh god, I'm nervous now. The pv will out soon then.
>>
They need to do a great job, will be basically their 1st anime.
>>
Seems like there's some potential for the anime to be a full adaptation, with manga and anime ending roughly at the same time (manga would be 5 volumes).
>>
>>2284980
I don't think that the manga is near to the end yet.
>>
>>2284981
I think it could well be within 7 chapters of ending.
>>
>>2284980
Would have only 8 chapters to end everything, it's too short. Yuma took 16 chater to realise her feelings and would take a time too to her resolve the shitstorm and Hotaru's situation.
I don't know if would be good if she rushed the things because of the anime.
>>
>>2284985
I don't think it has many places to go. It has only ever focused on 4 characters.

Hotaru's situation is caused by thinking there's no way Yuma would return her feelings and that she harm Yuma by being around her. As soon as she knows Yuma does return her feelings, she can explain what she was doing.

Takeda is popular for being an innocent nice guy so he's probably not going to be causing a shitstorm that hurts Yuma.

There's not much Fujiwara can do beyond outing the girls and it already seems like he's on the verge of doing that. Possibly just to Takeda, which would likely just serve to speed things along. Even if he does it more publicly, well, the series doesn't feel like it's going to shift to caring much about people outside the main 4 so I don't think it's likely it's going to carry on longer by turning into a manga about that, losing what it was previously about.
>>
>>2284986
Hmmm... I still don't know, maybe the next chapter will show if will end with the anime or not.
I will wait to see what will be the pacing now and what will happen.
>>
>>2284986
>As soon as she knows Yuma does return her feelings,
She did
>she can explain what she was doing.
She didn't.

Probably expect a POV change plot twist like Moratorium.
>>
>>2285057
Are you the anon who doesn't understand that Takeda has not yet really given up?
>>
>>2285057
I don't think that Hotaru knows that Yuma likes her back yet.
>>
>>2285058
Your point being?

>doesn't understand that Takeda
I evaluated both sides of the argument and had my own conclusion. We could agree to disagree but apparently anyone who doesn't agree with you is a retard.
>>
>>2285075
Try not to be too disappointed when the plot turns out be much simpler than the one you've imagined for yourself
>>
>>2285063
If Hotaru is as perceptive as she has shown to be in earlier chapters, she would.
>>
>>2285079
>Try not to be too disappointed
Why would I? Speculah is to be revised with new evidence but if there is room I'll always speculah. Nothing is wrong about that.
>>
>>2285081
Yes, but I think that she thinks that Yuma is using her from her reaction that she did in the last chapter.
>>
>>2285058
Not that anon but I also believe that Takeda has given up. He just still likes Yuma and suffers, but he is not pursuing her anymore
>>
>>2285156
He's not pursuing her but it's obvious he hopes he will still have a chance and that's how Fujiwara sees it.
>>
>>2283716
It's from one of her Kancolle doujins!
>>
>>2285171
Since you're no longer handing out retard labels like candy, here is the other perspective:
You were saying Takeda's "wishful thinking" is wishful as in he had a "wish" that is "a desire or hope for something to happen." If there were something concrete to happen it must be him not having given up yet. It is true he can conceivably have this feeling but his decision out of various feelings was the opposite.
The problem with this reasoning is that the "wish" in "wishful thinking" does not refer to something concrete. Per Webster, wishful thinking is "the attribution of reality to what one wishes to be true or the tenuous justification of what one wants to believe." It is a wish for an abstract belief to be proven true, not an action to be successful.
And this is entirely consistent with his character. His wishful thinking is also rationalization and legitimization of Yuma's behaviors. He wanted to believe Yuma had been a good girl and he did not want to believe he had been used, tricked, lied to, and manipulated. This is the typical denial stage in the griefing process in which "individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality."
He behaved in such a way consistently because:
1) He is in general a good and considerate guy. He assumes good faith and acts in this way. He respects the girl's consent even if he felt hurt. He believes he has been doing what is best for the girl.
2) He lacks in ego development making him unconfident and insecure. He was quick to assume a self-blaming position when his advance was not positively reciprocated. Since his initial advance he has been relatively passive.
3) He felt stressed by the cognitive dissonance and threatened by the potential blow to his self-esteem. He wanted to maintain an idealized image of Yuma in which they broke up on good terms such that his past experience would be preserved in a good light. Basically, he didn't want to feel like a cuck.
>>
>>2285275
>His wishful thinking is also rationalization and legitimization of Yuma's behaviors.
What Takeda says does not suggest he was thinking along those lines.

The thrust of Takeda's theorizing was about how the guy Yuma is interested in doesn't sound like he's a good guy. Why would that be something he'd want to believe? Because it would mean he had a better chance than if the rival is good boyfriend material. That's what Fujiwara was reacting to.

Anyway, Fujiwara's conversation with Yuma makes it clear that how he sees it, Yuma is "keeping" Takeda, which would not be the case if he thought Takeda had actually given up.
>>
>>2285290
>the guy Yuma is interested in doesn't sound like he's a good guy
That's not a belief of wishful thinking. That is entirely truthful observation. Fujiwara wouldn't call this wishful thinking.

>Why would that be something he'd want to believe?
If there is a victimizer Yuma would be free of blame.

>he had a better chance than if the rival is good boyfriend material
Takeda is not the type of guy who claims moral superiority. He has been consistently giving up. He gave up his first sex attempt at the sight of Yuma's tiniest displeasure. There is no reason for him to not give up at this moment.

>That's what Fujiwara was reacting to.
Fujiwara was reacting to Takeda's belief that Yuma was not the victimizer.

>which would not be the case if he thought Takeda had actually given up.
If he thought Takeda had not given up, publishing the photo and outing Yuma could only mean he intended to fuck Takeda up.
>>
>>2285320
>That's not a belief of wishful thinking. That is entirely truthful observation. Fujiwara wouldn't call this wishful thinking.
You don't pay attention to how the characters put things.

Takeda was certainly not stating it as "truthful observation". He has inferred it from what Yuma said and presents it as something he was hoping Fujiwara would agree with it. Fujiwara sees where Takeda is going with his speculation: that he's still hoping he's in with a chance. You're wrong if you don't think that it makes sense for him to refer to that as wishful thinking.

>If there is a victimizer Yuma would be free of blame.
There's no suggestion from Takeda that he felt there was something that Yuma might be at fault for such that it matters whether there's a "victimizer". As he sees it, Yuma had been distracted and they broke up because she was in love with someone else, without realizing it herself. Nothing Takeda said was about whether things reflect better or worse on Yuma depending on what the other guy is like.

>Takeda is not the type of guy who claims moral superiority.
What? Do you not understand how the other guy being no good would mean there's more chance Yuma would find things wouldn't work out with him and maybe go back to Takeda?

>If he thought Takeda had not given up, publishing the photo and outing Yuma could only mean he intended to fuck Takeda up.
That is certainly not the only thing it could mean. It might hurt him to find out the truth, but it can make him stop pining for Yuma.
>>
>>2285339
Is this newfag replying to himself? Who reads a blog post of psychoanalysis on 4chan...
>>
>>2285357
>newfag
Who are you trying to impress?
>>
>>2285339
>You don't pay attention
You have a tendency to get personal in arguments. Don't.

>Takeda was certainly not stating it as "truthful observation"
The observation was truthful from Fujiwara's POV: both girls were bad.

>he was hoping Fujiwara would agree with it
Take a look at the tone here
>F: So you finally gave up
>T: It took me long enough, but...
He positively admitted defeat. The first thing he did after admitting defeat was find out why (or be a bitter loser, in your opinion). He wanted to find out who was responsible for the mess and all the suspicious things that made him feel tricked and then he took Yuma's words for it: the other guy was to blame for this mess. The motive for him making this particular choice was explained above.

>You're wrong if you don't think that it makes sense for him to refer to that as wishful thinking
The wishful thinking was in the subtext, which you interpreted as "Yuma will come back" and I interpreted as "Yuma was not at fault".

>There's no suggestion from Takeda that he felt there was something that Yuma might be at fault
There were plenty of prior suspicions. I think the most noticeable was the NTR over the phone scenario for which he distanced from Yuma for quite some time. Together with other instances He surely felt tricked. He even questioned Fujiwara about Yuma and Hotaru's suspicious relationship. But he didn't manage to connect the dots on conscious level and didn't know who to blame.

>things wouldn't work out with him and maybe go back
It's possible, as he still has feelings for Yuma, which I also confirmed. But this has to ignore all the context to work.

>It might hurt him to find out the truth
He could reveal the photo in private or just tell the truth when asked by Takeda, yet he chose the worst possible way. He was not helping Takeda.
>>
>>2285357
Of all the things that I ever expected to attract this kind of response, it wasn't NTR.
>>
>>2285433
So you don't even properly know who is saying what.
>>
>>2285444
Your point?

I see it now. You are the armchair translator in this thread who's best at shitting on people and worse at getting to the point.
>>
>>2285449
Both lines you quoted are actually Fujiwara's.

Although even if you're reading a bad translation I don't think that's enough excuse your bizarre thought processes.
>>
File: 000.jpg (153KB, 640x652px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
153KB, 640x652px
>>2283424
You are ready for watch our novel mexican ¡¡¡¡¡¡
>>
>>2285489
Nice one anon! kek
>>
5 days until the next chapter, I wonder what Yuma will do to stop Hotaru from moving out (if she doesn't be honest, I doubt that she will succeed).
>>
>>2285674
If Kodama wants to drag this more, Yuma will avoid it. Probably even going as far as talking with Hotaru about the "guy" that she likes
>>
>>2285688
Yes, maybe, and asking her to simulate a date to going out with her.
She needs to take out the Hotaru's shield, then we will see cute scenes between these two if Yuma do those things.
>>
>>2285688
Maybe it would be better if Yuma would ask some girl to "fake" date here just to see how Hotaru would react seeing her date a girl?

If Kodama will add another guy for Yuma to fake it with I will get bored, one Takeda is enough.
>>
>>2285706
>ask some girl to "fake" a date

But Yuma have her other female friends, I don't know if Hotaru would be jealous. Only if the other girl kisses Yuma on the mouth in front of her.
>>
>>2285706
I don't think there will be another guy. It might be just Yuma talking about it
>>
>>2285708
Kek nah this won't happen. I really don't think there will be another addition to the main cast. Kodama doesn't work like Saburuta
>>
>>2285711
Yes, I think that too.
>>
>>2285706
It's a manga that has never properly introduced new characters of real note. It seems very deliberately minimalist in that respect.
>>
>>2283429
this is jotaro's voice actor, damn.
>>
>>2283427
she voiced airi in oni chichi. lol

>>2283426
sento isuzu
>>
>>2285717
Thankfully it stays better this way. Because we can see some inner thoughts and character development. New characters don't add much if the plot doesn't focus on the main
>>
>>2285743
It's also Sebastian Michaelis. I don't know why they casted such a famous va for Fujiwara
>>
>>2285768
Because have people that watch the series just because of the VA.
>>
>>2285744
>she voiced airi in oni chichi. lol

She voiced Anzu from IM@S and Shizuku from Sakura Trick lol
>>
>>2285456
>Both lines you quoted are actually Fujiwara's.
The placement and font of this line 長かったな. Suppose this line was Fujiwara's and it doesn't even matter because the tone was decided by "but" which is an affirmative response to previous statement.

>bizarre thought processes
Your thought processes are bizarre enough but apparently you can't even present a point.
>>
>>2283716
These 2 pictures were posted on their respective twitters. Kodama drew Mei and Hotaru and Saburouta drew Yuzu and Yuma.
>>
>>2284298
Here, in case anybody wants to see it:
http://move.loveisover.me/foolfuuka/boards/u/image/1489/07/1489070852469.jpg
>>
>>2285962
Thank you anon.
>>
>>2285959
I really don't think Kodama drew Mei and Saburuta Yuma. The art style looks totally like the original artists. There is no way artists can imitate each other's like that. They probably drew their own characters and photoshopped them with each other's
>>
>>2286230
Jeezus, I'm now gonna have to go dig thru my twitter likes....

Please wait warmly while it loads.
>>
File: CxRKlIlVEAAUUev.jpg:orig.jpg (61KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CxRKlIlVEAAUUev.jpg:orig.jpg
61KB, 600x400px
>>2286230
>>2286242

Here's Saburouta's:
https://twitter.com/_saburouta/status/798349645067882497

Here's Kodama's:
https://twitter.com/powder705/status/798348170849697792
>>
>>2286247
>合作告知イラスト
If an illustration is 合作 that means more than one person worked on it.
>>
>>2286242
Just because they uploaded on their twitter doesn't mean it was the who drew the whole thing. If you know some basic stuff about drawing you can see it.
>>
>>2286267
Quoting myself to add

Saburuta eyes are way more detailed. Also her hair have lots of lines and shadows. If Kodama tried to draw Citrus characters, she would make their eyes more simplistic and their hair too. They would certainly look different than the usual Yuzu and Mei. And vice versa.
>>
>>2286265
Probably drew the skeleton/poses
>>
>>2286312
No, they probably each did their own characters.
>>
>>2286247 here.

The more I look at it, the more I realise that this >>2286314 nee-san actually is right on. They drew their own characters, but they put Yuzu and Yuma together and Mei and Hotaru together for the pictures. That's what they meant by 合作告知イラスト (Joint collaboration illustration notice)
>>
Is it out?
>>
>>2288421
2-3 days left
>>
The raws out day 16, soon.
>>
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5023920744

The raws out! MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE THIS AHHHHHH
>>
>>2288997
Is this it? Looks like Fujiwara's big reveal was postponed. Cute stuff though. The kissing in class thing reminded me of when the did it in Sakura Trick. Also looks like Ritz caught them.
>>
>>2289013
Fujiwara said that he would release the bomb soon, then maybe something happens in the next chapter or after the next one.
>>
>>2288997
Those 2 friends of Yuma have been in it since chapter 2 (when they were being bitchy about Hotaru) and I don't think they've got names.
>>
>>2289016
Yes, I don't think that they have names too, but I guess they will discover that Yuma loves Hotaru somehow.
>>
File: omv7lbeWXd1uq3bnuo1_1280.jpg (337KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
omv7lbeWXd1uq3bnuo1_1280.jpg
337KB, 1114x1600px
>>
>>2288997
Hotaru just needs to stop doing this in public at some point...
Also this chapter felt a bit out of place. The characters gave me a sakura Trick vibe instead of the usual dark I get from them
>>
>>2289060
Well, at some point they would be cute like that, because they both love each other. They have their dark side and their cute as well, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>2289060
And that was the 1st time that Hotaru showed her weak side too.
>>
>>2289062
I mean, this feels ooc to me, because in the past they showed their love in a different way. More mature I'd say.
This felt like they changed the manga's vibe a bit to make it fit more into the stereotypical anime mold.
>>
>>2289069
I don't think that changed to be honest, I guess you are thinking that is a bit weird because that gave a cute vibe, because we doesn't saw much their cute side, only the dark one until now.
>>
>>2289069
and we will have more dark things soon, because of Fujiwara's "bomb". I think mix cute with dark is pretty good.
>>
>>2289069
I don't agree that it felt different. It's a bit different that Yuma kissed Hotaru back, but otherwise it's pretty standard for what NTR has delivered on.
>>
>>2289071
I don't mean that I want only dark stuff. But the way they kissed reminded me more younger kids than their age. T usually feels intimate when they kiss, but this felt unusually childish the way they were drawn and their expressions
>>
>>2285489
As a Mexican telenovela otaku I can tell you that NTR is not fit to be considered one in essence, since Mexican telenovelas never ever feature lesbians. If it was het and yaoi it could pass as one though.
>>
>>2289075
>this felt unusually childish the way they were drawn and their expressions

Literally how? For me it has much more feelings than before.
>>
>>2289075
The difference is probably just in mind. If anything it was more intimate as it ended up being mutual, and less Hotaru playing around.
>>
>>2288997
>https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5023920744
>she kisses her back

me HEART
>>
>>2289060
calm before the storm
>>
>>2289082
I don't know. Maybe it's because situations where they are almost caught doing this in public is just a turn off to me.
>>
>>2289086
But that's what normally happens
>>
>>2289086
i would say you have shit taste.
>>
I came
>>
I saw
>>
What was that paper at Hotaru's desk about?
>>
>>2289180
About what university and course she want to do and go I think.
>>
>>2289180
Form they fill in about what they intend to do next after finishing high school. The whole class has to fill them in.

Yuma plans to go to university. Takeda is excited that her 1st choice happens to be the same as his. The teacher tells Yuma to tell Hotaru to hand hers in as she's the only one who hadn't yet. Yuma tries to take a look when she sees it on Hotaru's desk, but Hotaru catches her and teases her about it. It turns out she hasn't written anything on it.
>>
>>2289194
She is probably planning to disappear and kill herself, isn't she?... I got that kind of vibe./spoiler]
>>
>>2289198
Worse, she plans on getting deadly amnesia to be with Yuma.
>>
>>2289204
Fuck... Why do you think she want to do that? Isn't better for her off herself instead?It would be less painful.
>>
>>2289190
>>2289194
Thanks
>>
>>2289170
So did Hotaru.
>>
>>2289220
Fucking kek, I thought the same thing. The twitch thing was in her lower region plus her moan. That was pretty lewd.
>>
>>2289207
>symbol: empty career questionnaire
>Why
It's a recurring theme. A while ago Yuma was worried about her failing grades when she used to have top grades and she said why not just graduate and be a housewife. In the beach chapter she also kinda confirmed that. She also went to sell her body for money. Giving up own future. Hopelessness. Muted call of desperation. At least that's the appearance.

Her motives are probably the most complicated plot point.

On an unconscious level she needed Yuma's attention (or stronger binding). She induced Yuma's guilt trip with her self-harm acts. (cf. Fujiyuu Sekai)

On a rational level she seemed to have realized her actions didn't help Yuma so there was this apparent plan of "removing herself from Yuma's life for her best". It's possible she could naively think this plan would make things better for Yuma. Since Fujiyuu Sekai already told the message about the destructiveness of attachment idealization and Kodama wouldn't repeat the same message so probably Hotaru had known this idea a priori.

The question remains: how smart is Hotaru? If she realized the destructiveness but remained naive about the implication of her plan (it objectively wasn't better for Yuma), her self-harm might as well be real call of desperation. If she had understood the implication and acted on that understanding she should be seen in a manipulative light.
>>
>>2289281
A more realistic interpretation would be:
1) She realized the destructiveness of binding Yuma to her on the rational level;
2) She had strong cognitive empathy and knew Yuma's expected reactions on an unconscious level;
3) These thoughts were obscured by her unconscious desires from her decision making so she was just consciously but naively running away;
4) The same unconscious kept turning her back to Yuma and made her actions contrary to the goal of severing relationship.

Thus this self-harm guilt trip is an unconscious defensive mechanism, paradoxically similar to how procrastination is a self-handicappping defense to expectation of failure.

However, this takes a massive assumption of her not consciously calculating Yuma's reactions (as in 2) and strategically enacting teasing (as in 4). Depending on the detail of her scheme with Fujiwara she might totally be conscious about Yuma's expected reactions when she made the plan (as in 3), and has been consciously manipulating the whole time.
>>
>>2289283
This is complex..., I don't think that Hotaru is manipulating Yuma now and she doesn't know about Yuma feelings for her either (she was surprised when Yuma kissed her like that). She wants to just stay way from Yuma because she is kind of affraid that she would do something that Yuma doesn't like (and making Yuma hates her) and because she hates the fact that she loves a girl and her only friend.
She thinks that is a bad thing loving a girl and hates the fact that she feels lonely too. I guess she keeps returning to Yuma now, because she is seeing that Yuma is being reciprocal with her and can't controls her feelings.
But I still think that Hotaru wants to disappear from Yuma's life, she thinks that would be better for Yuma that way. She hates herself.
Yuma is tired and angry about Hotaru's "playing" attitude and went with her serious mode in that kiss, I hope she start to change Hotaru's behaviour and makes her serious too.
>>
>>2289295
>I don't think that Hotaru is manipulating Yuma
Same as my conclusion (given the assumption)
>she doesn't know about Yuma feelings for her
No, She's highly perceptive.
>affraid that she would do something that Yuma doesn't like
No, not this simple. If you want to know why she tried to remove herself, read the last few pages of Fujiyuu Sekai.
>hates the fact that she loves a girl
>thinks that is a bad thing loving a girl
No, she doesn't give a fuck about being out.
>She hates herself.
I mentioned self-harm but didn't elaborate. She gathered a large amount of anger generated from the separation anxiety but she internalized it and attributed it to her own, thus the self-blaming mentality.
>can't controls her feelings
Same as (4).
>wants to disappear from Yuma's life, she thinks that would be better for Yuma that way
Same as (1).
>I hope she start to change Hotaru's behaviour
I don't think she can. Her emotional capacity is not above Hotaru.
>>
>>2289301
>No, She's highly perceptive.
I don't think that she knows, why she was surprised by that then?

>No, she doesn't give a fuck about being out.
That is a point, but she doesn't care what happens to her, I still think that she thinks even a bit that be lesbian is bad (like "love a girl is right?", something like that). She is clarely depressed for being alone, for that and thinking that Yuma never will love her back.

>I don't think she can. Her emotional capacity is not above Hotaru.
I think that she can, Yuma have the potential to do it.
>>
>>2289309
Yeah I'm pretty sure hotaru doesn't know and just thinks that Yuma's feelings aren't romantic
>>
>>2289295
>she doesn't know about Yuma feelings for her either
I think so too.
>>
>>2289406
>>2289322
Are you sarcastic? I can't believe you think Hotaru is this dumb.
>>
At these times I actually feel more sorry towards Hotaru, these sudden things Yuma does probably mess up with Hotaru's already fucked up head even more.
>>
>>2289441
It's pretty clear Hotaru has shitty self-esteem issues, and she probably thinks she's become dirty and is not worthy of Yuma.

So when Yuma turns things around and starts coming on to her she probably thinks it's too good to be true.
>>
>>2289449
>thinks she's become dirty and is not worthy of Yuma
What? This doesn't make any sense for the first 9 chapters.
>too good to be true
Right, this is really a dumb archetype. I can't believe Kodama put so much energy on this fool.
>>
>>2289514
Not sure because translations stopped, but from what I can tell she realized she was going too far, backed off, and even tried to smooth things over.
Apparently all she did was awaken Yuma's gay and now Yuma wants her and is pretending that she's still "practicing" with Hotaru.
>>
>>2289301
>No, She's highly perceptive.
Since when?
>>
Maybe Hotaru will realize that Yuma likes her after this chapter, probably soon. Now that she saw that Yuma initiate a deep kiss like that, she will go with all that she have.
>>
>>2289538
Since she insidiously destroyed Takeda's invitation for Yuma to sleep over.
>>
File: b029_-_aotco000n.jpg (113KB, 665x960px) Image search: [Google]
b029_-_aotco000n.jpg
113KB, 665x960px
>>2289453
>What? This doesn't make any sense for the first 9 chapters.

There was an entire chapter where she talked about how she thinks she's a shitty person and that's why she's still dating Fujiwara, because she knows he is a shitty person and she would feel bad about dating someone good.

She has pretty painfully obvious self-worth issues, which is why she isn't bothered at all by working at that shitty club.

I don't know about it being "too good to be true" but if anything, she probably just thinks it's that Yuma has gotten comfortable with them screwing around and is using her as an outlet for sexual frustration. In her mind, a Yuma who returns her feelings isn't something that could ever happen, Yuma is just a kind, naive person who will go along with things when pushed a bit. That's how it's been since they were small children.

But as >>2289449 pointed out, if she did realize the feelings, her first reaction would probably be to push Yuma away just as she did with the club and physical abuse, because in her mind Yuma is far above her and shouldn't be dragged down to the ground where she perceives herself.
>>
>>2289635
>the first 9 chapters
Sh didn't think so before she decided to remove herself. None of what you're talking about disproves how she's perceptive of what Yuma is thinking.

I know very well her self-esteem issue so I don't disagree with the rest. But this issue is just a handicap not the primary driver of her actions. Hotaru is not fucking Shinji.

>In her mind, a Yuma who returns her feelings isn't something that could ever happen
Wrong. She definitely worked on that before she decided to remove herself.
>>
>>2289633
Acting out and making things awkward between Yuma and Takeda because she was jealous isn't an example of being perceptive.
>>
>>2289650
Nor sure if Hotaru is actually perceptive, but she is manipulative. Which sometimes can be linked with perception. But who knows, maybe there's gonna be a twist and reveal that Hotaru knew all along.
After this chapter though, I got the feeling that this won't happen though. Seems like Kodama has toned down the heavy plot to fit more into anime characters. Because as the chapters go by, Hotaru seems to get dumber.
>>
>>2289644
>Sh didn't think so before she decided to remove herself.
She literally started removing herself years before the manga even started, when she got her first boyfriend.

The thing that primarily drives her actions IS her self-worth issues. She does what she does because she is painfully in love with Yuma and has been since they were children, but has never thought that she was someone Yuma could be interested in or someone worthy of dating her. It was quite clear in the first 9 chapters, since she spent most of them pushing Yuma towards Takeda fairly hard, and would have succeeded in doing so if it weren't for Yuma being very hesitant.

Hotaru knows Yuma well, but that doesn't mean she's psychic. Yuma has spent probably a decade completely oblivious of Hotaru's feelings, and continued to not understand even after Hotaru started outright making out with her. Of course she's going to assume Yuma still doesn't having feelings towards her.

>>2289653
>Hotaru seems to get dumber
Not at all, she was never some mastermind. It was stupid of her to even begin messing around with Yuma before breaking up with Fujiwara, she's been pretty stupid about choosing times and places for her trysts with Yuma and she seems entirely unaware of the dark possessiveness Yuma has towards her.

The only difference is now Yuma is the one pushing so she seems less in control.
>>
>>2289650
So her actions just happened to be effective in driving misunderstanding between Yuma and Takeda every time. It was all coincidence, she never wanted any of that, you believe this?
>>
>>2289669
>in the first 9 chapters, since she spent most of them pushing Yuma towards Takeda fairly hard
Wow, I don't know how I can even respond to this. This is where I have to agree to disagree.
>>
>>2289671
It's not like there needs to be much perception behind that. She acted jealous and that naturally made things awkward, that's it. She's lucky Yuma cares more about her and wasn't all that into Takeda, otherwise it probably wouldn't have worked. Put another way, she's lucky NTR is a manga yuri. Yuma's hymen has plot armor and Hotaru's destined to win.
>>
>>2289676
Got it. So it's all asspulls and plot armor.
>>
>>2289679
It kind of is. At least, you're crazy if you think what Hotaru has been doing has been smart.
>>
>>2289514
Oh give me a break, "I own the truth" anon.
>>
>>2289676
I agree she was lucky Yuma was secretly gay for her and didn't know it. But also it was her pushing and insisting on it that awoken Yuma's gay feelings. If she had a straight girl for best friend instead of Hotaru, Yuma would have probably given her virginity to Takeda by now. And they would probably still be dating too.
>>
>>2289669
>but has never thought that she was someone Yuma could be interested in or someone worthy of dating her
That's not true. Hotaru was doing that on purpose to try and show Yuma she saw her more than a friend. And the proof of this is in chapter 9(around) where she talked to Takeda alone.
She told him that there was a guy who liked Yuma ( obv referring to herself) and that this guy was trying to pursue her,but he is very different than Yuma and she doesn't like him at all. So that guy has now given up on pursuing her.

So by this, it becomes clear that Hotaru was in fact trying to pursue Yuma.

>she's been pretty stupid about choosing times and places for her trysts

I see this more like she didn't give a fuck if someone saw them. Or she even wanted people to see them, maybe because subconsciously this would be another wake up call for Yuma to realize their true relationship.
>>
Hotaru moaned just from a kiss, I wonder if she will able to control her moans if Yuma start to touch her in the right places.
>>
Someone can make a summary of the chapter? Please.
>>
>>2290572
Let's hope we find out before the lame leaked nudes drama starts
>>
>>2290978
Yes, I want to see that so bad.
>>
File: C7M5NArVsAA2k_8.jpg (123KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
C7M5NArVsAA2k_8.jpg
123KB, 800x564px
The cover of vol. 4 and with the volume will come an A3 poster of the anime.
>>
>>2291497
That's saying Animate's bonus with vol 4 is an A3 tapestry with that illustration by Kodama
>>
>>2291510
Ahhh, sorry, that is for the limited version, isn't it?
>>
>>2291558
No, it's one of the "You can only get this thing at the Animate store". Gamerz will probably have something different.

Being an internationalfag is suffering b/c LOL AMAZON
>>
>>2291613
I know your suffering..., the people will never scan the extra things, I hope with the anime someone scan the bonuses images that sell with the volumes on the stores.

Scans never. ;_;
>>
It's just me that is getting a feeling that they will end up doing sex soon?
>>
>>2293204
They were always like that. Personally I doubt it will happen soon. If they get close, I feel like someone's gonna interrupt them
>>
>>2293204
Kodama's characters either end up not having sex and having fucked up sex.
>>
File: gl087.png (509KB, 1137x1655px) Image search: [Google]
gl087.png
509KB, 1137x1655px
>>2293390
Sure is fucked up
>>
>>2293344
I don't doubt of anything anymore, they almost did in the chapter 8. I think that Hotaru and Yuma will do sex more than once.

>>2293390
>having fucked up sex

It's obvious that they will fuck anon and isn't in the bad sense hehe.
>>
>>2293394
That is cute anon, source pls.
>>
>>2293394
That girl is almost like a female Fujiwara.
>>
>>2293394
Rule 63 of Fujiwara and Takeda
>>
>>2293434
Heavy Rotation Lingerie
>>
>>2293503
Thank you
>>
>>2293434
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/everydaylingerie#1
>>
>>2293394
Not a big fan of tomboys, especially paired with very girly and high pitched voice girls.

But Yuma and Hotaru make a hot pairing.
>>
>>2293577
I agreed, they are really nice together.
>>
File: 00020.jpg (318KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00020.jpg
318KB, 1114x1600px
- "Since then I've been measuring my distance to Hotaru, I didn't understand what she was thinking at all, and I didn't understand what I wanted to do either"

- "Why did I ask her something like "let me practice with you again"? Doesn't that sound like I'm asking her to do something more than kissing me!?"

>to do something more than kissing

She wants to do "that" lol, and she is starting to using her brain more finally.
>>
https://twitter.com/silverroof115/status/845144031348768768

It seems that they show the PV in the AnimeJapan2017!
>>
PV where?
>>
Spanish friends, the Spanish translation of the last chapter is not out yet?
>>
I thought that the PV would out in the event, then didn't out after all, dammit. But maybe will not take so long for that.
>>
>>2297381
It isn't out either, I don't know why they are taking so long to release.
>>
https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/845284377152020480
>>
>>2297690
Yeah, a lot of people doesn't like much NTR kek. But they are right to choose Kase-san 1st, I would vote for that one too.
>>
>>2297701
If NTR was made without the guys it would be one of the best series...
>>
>>2297705
So basically if it didn't involve any NTR at all.
>>
>>2297701
>Kase-san
So painfully boring.
>>
>>2297705
>without the guys

That needs to die, would be another boring yuri, we have a lot of this already.
>>
>>2297748
I like it a lot, it warms my heart.
>>
>>2297737
Could involve other girl
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_fault
>>
>>2297756
>Love triangle

Even worse than the NTR stuff.
>>
>>2297756
Well, end of last chapter there was some girl who saw they making out behind the curtians I'm guessing she's going to be a new character.
>>
>>2297764
She's been in it since chapter 2
>>
>>2297764
Only read up to chapter 7 because the rest isn't on Dynasty and i'm to lazy to check elsewhere desu
>>
>>2297752
Not really, just put girls instead of the guys and it would be awesome
>>
>>2297769
>just put girls instead of the guys

A world without men again, it's almost the same for every yuri. Would be boring and something that we already have a lot. Even if put the girls in the boys place wouldn't be interesting.
>>
>>2297774
I like Netsuzou and even I think you're dumb and wrong.
>>
Hotarun did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2297765
>chapter 7
what?
>>
>>2297769
The plot wouldn't make sense with 4 girls. It would be very hard to justify why Hotaru would have a loveless relationship with someone abusive instead of asking Yuma out, or why Yuma wouldn't realize almost immediately that she's more interested in Hotaru than Fujiwara.
>>
>>2297779
This, would change the story completly.
>>
>>2297776
She is the best girl, she only wants to be loved by her true love.
>>
That kiss that Yuma gave in Hotaru messed up even more her head for sure, she is trying to move on and Yuma pushed her back. I hope we can see more her in love side after this now. I bet that she will try to make another move to see what Yuma will do.
>>
>>2297765
I see.
Well, the story is pretty focused on the four main characters, so background characters kind of get lost.
>>
If you want a story about girls cheating on their girlfriends, Yurihime S did have such a series
>>
What are you think that Hotaru will do now?
>>
>>2297788
I wouldn't say she's a background character. She's a recurring character and has played enough of a role that she's probably the most important after the 4 main characters (the closest competition is her friend or Yuma's mother). She just doesn't have a name.
>>
>>2297769
I actually like it more like this. Because it makes it more angsty and realistic. All girls cast is very usual
>>
>>2297766
You can find the rest of the chapters easily on the NTR facebook page
>>
>>2297766
Here anon:

Chapter 1 - 7 http://dynasty-scans.com/series/netsuzou_trap
Chapter 8 http://imgur.com/a/EAnw1
Chapter 9 http://imgur.com/a/Mr7j2
Chapter 10 http://imgur.com/a/S5x9d
Chapter 11 http://imgur.com/a/LDXQz
Chapter 12: http://imgur.com/a/eoLwK
Chapter 13: http://imgur.com/a/FWW1E
Chapter 14: http://imgur.com/a/LUTWd
Chapter 15: http://imgur.com/a/zk7Ct
Chapter 16: http://imgur.com/a/p5wLR

Chapter 17 soon
>>
>>2297690
>a random poll from twitter """e-celeb""" with 2k followers
Right
>>
>>2297775
Not that anon but please shut the fuck up. It would turn into a pathetic lesbian fantasy where every girl is a lesbian and the realistic vibe it had would be gone. Go back to reading Anokiss.
>>
>>2297769
Read>>2298856
>>
DAE if chapter 17 been translated yet? Raws have been around for a while for it :/
>>
>>2299246
The spanish scan said that would post the chapter this week, we need to wait for now.
>>
https // www facebook com /pg/Ocio-FS-629794987200960/photos/?tab=album&album_id=693867440793714

Spanish version is out.
>>
http://www.tumangaonline.com/lector/Netsuzou-Trap/9719/17.00/6304
>>
> "CHAOSTEAM will be dropping every other [than Citrus] project"
Fuck
>>
>>2301062
That isn't just 1 April's lie?
>>
It's fucking real, holy shit, who will pick up that now?
>>
I can edit if someone translate.
>>
>>2301062
Kekekekek I'm so thankful for Ocio FS
>>
>>2301162
What a coincidence I need to learn Spanish atm
>>
>>2301062
Holy moly yisus fucking crist!
>>
It was all a lie, fuck that team.
>>
what are you talking?
they already begun the translation.
>>
>>2301062
Omfg, fuck Aprils fool. Seriously I fell for that so easy.
>>
>>2301102
I can translate the Spanish scan
>>
>>2302660
Nice, can you post the translation on the thread when the spanish version outs? I will pick up and edit then.
>>
>>2302666
P.1
>>slide
>>during recess, between the hustle
>we...we can't...in a place like this..
>it's fine
P.2
>>our secret intensifies
P.3
>"let me practice with you again"
>"ok"
P.4
>y-yeah?
>ah, Yuma
>>mom...
>Are you gonna come back from school regulations already?
>y-yeah...
>it's like that, but...
P.5
>I'm sorry, but can you buy some milk on your way home? I forgot that we ran out.
>ok
>yeah
>see you later
>mom asked me to buy some things...
>I see, so you should go home then.
>See you later
>>
P.6
>>chatter
>>chatter
P.7
>Good morning~
>..........
>What's wrong?
>N-nothing!
P.8
>>ever since then
>>I can't keep some distance from hotaru
>>I really don't know what she's thinking
>>And I don't know what it is that I want to do
>Even if it was an impulse during the heat of the moment, what was "let's practice" all about?
>It sounded as if I wanted to kiss hotaru or even more than that!
P.9
>now, I'm gonna give out a questionary for your future lives
>whoever wants to go to university, write up until the third option. Whoever wants something different, please specify otherwise and write the reason why.
>you should present it this week.
>>umm
>Did you write it already, Yuma?
>yeah, it's done already
>EH!
>Your first option is XX University?
>>
P.10
>Yeah
>After seeing the mock exam, I sure did
>since it's a placement test
>ME TOO!
>eh?
>I also chose XX University!
>eh? Really?
>yeah! It's great coincidence!
>I hope we can go together.
>yep
P.11
>Did you go out with the person you like?
>>Ba-thump
>!
>Shhh! You talk too loud!
>>oh..it wasn't me.
>so? Who is it?
>somebody from another school?
P.12
>my private tutor...
>he's a university student, but
>oh, an adult!
>well, tell us!
>No! No matter what, it's too shameful. Starting now, he'll only be my instructor
>eh
>you don't wanna go out with him?
>well, yeah,if it were possible I would like to go out with him, but..
>> I see
>>it seems that if you like a person,you would want to have a relationship with them.
>>I ask myself if I want to date hotaru
>.........
>>first, we're both girls..
>>since she's already trying to get away from me, I just want to stop.
>>or...
>>I want a different relationship?
P.13
>>what is it that I want to do with hotaru...?
>Okazaki
P.14
>are you and mizushina friends?
>yes
>it's just that I haven't received her questionary. She hasn't turned it in. I've been saying it over and over again.
>could you tell her to give it to me?
>>slide
>>chatter
>hotaru...
>>look
P.16
>she's not here...
>maybe she's in the bathroom?
>ah, her bag..
>>Ba-thump
>>what has hotaru written?
>I wonder if you really want to get away from me..
>>slide
P.17
>>Ba-thump
>>if I look at this
>>maybe I'll get to know what hotaru's planning after graduation
>>Ba-thump
>Yuma-chan?
>>uh?
>what are you doing?
>>
P.18
>no-this-nothing
>>stutter
>ah!
>were you trying to see what was in here?
>Yuma-chan privacy invader
>i-it's not like that! It was cause the professor called me to tell you to hand it over since you haven't done it, hotaru.
>I guess there's no other way
>>pull
>>slide
P.19
>here
>I'll show it to in secret, yuma-chan
P.20
>there's nothing written
>hehe, how sad
>did you think I wrote something?
>........
>>hotaru isn't gonna tell me anything
P.21
>>I heard it from fujiwara
>>and at her place I found that magazine and saw it without her permission
>>I don't think she's gonna tell me anything
>eh?
P.22
>w-wait, we...we can't in a place like this
>>whisper
>it's fine. Also, you said it Yuma-chan
>eh?
>let's practice
>>BLUSH
>>
P.23
>shhh
P.24
>>Ba-thump
>>Ba-thump
P.25
>>giggle
>>you always do things that mess up my feelings
>>I never understand your mind
P.26
>>it frustrates me!
P.27
>>retreat
>>kiss
>>kiss
P.28
>haa
>Yuma-chan..?
>>that was dangerous
P.29
>>I feel as if I'm profoundly addicted to her.
P.30
>......?
To be continued
>>
>>2302677
>>2302685
>>2302706
>>2302717
>>2302730
Based anon, thank you, I'll edit.
>>
>>2302706
>it seems that if you like a person,you would want to have a relationship with them.

Why is Yuma so stupid
>>
>>2303168
That's not really true to the nuance of the Japanese.
>>
>>2303168
She is naive and never fell in love with someone before, she doesn't know nothing about love, but that she is a bit retarded I agree.
>>
>>2303168
>>it seems that if you like a person,you would want to have a relationship with them.
>goes out with Takeda because he liked her
>>
Chaosteam posted the chapter before I finish the edit, I'll post my version later here anyway.
>>
Anon that translated, when the spanish version outs, can you post the translation here? Then I'll pick up from here and edit, I guess it's better we do like that.
>>
>>2303268
Sure
>>
Sorry for the delay, here is my edit https://mega.nz/#!l1YzAJyR!0xyysCRg-0fdZdqUzOU2tkNFOj8aOK4VAknhjzC5q8M
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.