[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean Webtoons General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 24

File: Lezhin General.jpg (2MB, 3778x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Lezhin General.jpg
2MB, 3778x1656px
Previous Thread >>2256681

I hope you didn't exist! >>2233500
Serenade >>2261445
Miss Angel and Miss Devil >>2275702
What Does the Fox Say? >>2261564
The Love Doctor >>2254013

Lezhin Comic Panel Download Tool:
https://mega.nz/#F!L00FECjJ!5nNWGEbqIgHP08kAVvpeeA

Currently Translated Comics / Novels Megaupload and Imgur Links:
https://etherpad.net/p/Dog_links

>Please don't use emoticons, it shows that you are new here.
>All translations and raws will come in due time. Please don't beg repeatedly.
>>
>>2281696
>>Please don't use emoticons, it shows that you are new here.
>>All translations and raws will come in due time. Please don't beg repeatedly.

This sort of message feel so not 4chan like I feel I'm somewhere else. We really lost this board if we need this sort of message now.
>>
>>2281709
>This sort of message feel so not 4chan like I feel I'm somewhere else. We really lost this board if we need this sort of message now.
Well, there is always an influx of new people... So this type of messege isn't so out of place

btw, thanks for the new thread
>>
Nice picture!
>>
Thanks for the new thread.
>>
The Third Party
http://imgur.com/a/4AXBZ
>>
>>2281824
>http://imgur.com/a/4AXBZ
Thank you a lot!
>>
>>2281824

Thank you
>>
Everyday lily raw ch.41
http://imgur.com/a/qqqsY
>>
>>2281824
Thank you so much!
>>
>>2281830
>Everyday lily raw ch.41
>http://imgur.com/a/qqqsY
Thank you!
>>
Added ch 19 of The Chain of Youth
and ch 14 of The Third Party to their respective Mega's

The White Angels Have No Wings Mega got taken down once again because of 'complaints by a third party'.
Doesn't seem to make any sense reuploading to Mega anymore so I really do need a good alternative.
>>
>>2281838
You can upload them on imgur and save the links on etherpad
>>
>>2281824
Love is in the airrr.
>>
>>2281824
Tnx anon nice ch this story is getting very interesting, seems like she is very scary of her dad
>>
Maison de Maid chapter 17
enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!08dhkQwC!dT9qQ95R06UV8PhQ0mzGpIeicJy4-kmSKonIF3p9Xj4
>>
>>2281838
>and ch 14 of The Third Party to their respective Mega's
What is the deal with PD Moon why she wants to meet the president so badly?

And sicne the president is other girl father, maybe she's her step-sister?

Also kinda funny that most of girls there are so much bi leaning towards girls and married for money to guys who are never there.
>>
>>2281824
So, PD Moon has only affairs with married woman or what, hm?!
Why is she so obsessed with meeting the president?
>>
>>2281868
It could be possible that they are step-sisters.
In chapter 2, Jeong-Hui told PD Moon that she had to work at the company because her father insisted.
She never told her that her father is the CEO of the company. PD Moon replied that they were the same but there was no reply when she asked why.

So maybe they are step-sisters but we won't know until the party.
>>
>>2281864
Thanks you anon!
>>
>>2281864
Thanks
>>
Does anyone have the new chapter of my ex boyfriend girlfriend?
>>
>>2281696
>>Please don't use emoticons, it shows that you are new here.
>>All translations and raws will come in due time. Please don't beg repeatedly.
Thank you for this. Now hopefully all the newfags read it.
>>
>>2281838
Try reuploading on Mega using acronym. Title is probably similar to some American song or movie, so it gets flagged and removed by bots.
>>
Has anybody delate the mega fulder for "My Girlfriends Ex-Boyfriend"?
>>
>>2282099
*folder
>>
>>2282099
Not the English version for the chs still there, but there's not a folder with raw chs on mega
>>
>>2282117
by me was nothing but the text 'my girlfriends ex-boyfriend' in the etherpad link.
>>
>>2281696
>Namefagging is also a Facebook thing. This is an anonymous board.
>>
>>2282157
We need this to be post in "Miss Angel and Miss Devil" thread and "I Hope You Did Not" thread. FB fags are all over them.
>>
>>2282162
Post it there or beat other thread starters to the punch.
>>
>>2282157
I think that if they only post in that thread with that name only, it doesn't hurt too much because it's relevent to tell which translator is working on which chapters.
Once they start tripfagging and shitposting on other threads trying to get attention, then telling them to be anonymous is more valid.
It should be discouraged, nevertheless.
>>
>>2281864
I laughed at the beginning. It was so funny.
How old could madame be?
>>
>>2282179
Yeah, only the translators have been utilizing names, I've noticed. I personally think that's acceptable (even across multiple threads). It helps us to differentiate between translators.
>>
Are any of you fond of Serenade?

http://imgur.com/a/48wx0

fan translated ch44 to eng : warning: it's kinda rough ..Lol.. but hey, if you reaaally want to know what's going down, that's an option...
>>
>>2282353
Tnx a lot anon this manga is really good tnx for translating the ch
>>
>>2282345
>Yeah, only the translators have been utilizing names
Actually no. Look again carefully.
>>2282179
>Once they start tripfagging and shitposting on other threads trying to get attention, then telling them to be anonymous is more valid.
I agree with this. I don't mind if it's a translator, god know we do have several around.
>>
>>2282384
>>Yeah, only the translators have been utilizing names
>Actually no. Look again carefully.
I stand corrected. Though I still maintain an exception for translators.
>>
>>2281864
the best chapter so far (at least for me), thanks
>>
File: 5.png (113KB, 604x557px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
113KB, 604x557px
>>2282385
>>
>>2282162
>FB fags are all over them.

They are all over any Korean threads, sometime I wish we could do two threads: one for us and one for them so it would be less frustrating.
>>
>>2282433
I don't think the problems are Facebook-fags as much as newfags who won't educate themselves before commenting.
>>
>>2282438
>Facebook-fags as much as newfags who won't educate themselves before commenting.
There's a negligible difference?
>>
>>2282438

I disagree, the FB-fags act like this is Facebook. Try to tell them something and they start to whine we are means et they don't respect anything.
>>
I thought this thread is about a Korean Webtoons not the people who read them
>>
Damn that cliffhanger in White Angels Have No Wings.
I was starting to get bored with Albino but today chapter was great. Albino and unnie went on a "date" (forced one). The unnie is resisting so much I think Albino like her for that.
>>
white angels have no wings mega is broke ;...; also haven't seen raws on it for awhile anno who post the raws hope your not sick if so get well~
>>
Just curious...Has any of you heard of sage?

https://db.webtoonguide.com/artwork/%EB%B8%8C%EB%A1%9C%ED%81%B0%20%EB%A6%B4%EB%A6%AC
>>
>>2282732
Really?
Lurk more.
>>
>>2282521
Mega Anon here.
I've put it up onto zippyshare now since Mega doesn't seem to like it and took it down two times.
White Angels Have No Wings:
http://www.zippyshare.com/MegaAnon/v4hixdxl/dir.html
>>
>>2282521
>>2282732

We just passed 30+ post talking about how username aren't a thing on this board expected for when translators post their translation..... yet....
>>
http://imgur.com/a/48wx0
>>
>>2282880

There a separated thread for serenade, check the first post.
Also I would recommend you to use naver translator over google translation, it would make more sense. Some very basic sentences are mistranslated, if you use naver it wouldn't happen.

We, people who can understand Korean, only use naver if we have a problem with a word. And in case you cannot speak Korean at all, there an english version too (actually lot of languages have their own version).
>>
>>2282845
Banned has been asking for translation help and posted a translation of Serenade ch44. That binary guy >>2282521 is just a leecher that should stop using names.

And if someone's just going to ask for raws, put "sage" in the Option line, so your incessant begging doesn't put the board on bump limit.
>>
>>2282930
>board
thread
>>
>>2282930
I wish people would use "sage" for "thank you" replies. Expressing gratitude is great, everyone should do it, but it's pretty disappointing to see a thread bumped up just from "thank you" posts. Plus the bump limit.
>>
>>2282845
Pretty sure this >>2282521 idiot is a troll.
>>2282937
Yea. If you want to "sage" just put the work "sage" by itself to the "Option" field
Also go here for a beginner guide. https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/beginners-guide-to-4chan/
>>
>>2282927
Thanks for trying to help...I am aware I mistranslate many times.. I haven't found anyone willing to verify if the work is correct. I don't even ask for them to translate the whole thing, just to check whether is incorrect...
Yeah I do use Naver, Google, Better translator.com, Bing translator, Translater.EU, zKorean.com, ImTranslator, eprevodilac.com, Yandex, Systran, and others.
I check with all of them many times I still do get it wrong.
So I'm thinking in the very near future, perhaps I can learn how to read korean...
>>
by the way, here's a preview or Ch 45 eng of serenade.

http://imgur.com/a/kZJWI
>>
>>2282927
I wish....I really , really wish I could innerstand and read Korean...Lol...
>>
>>2283032
You should probably try to understand English first.
>>
>>2283027
I think your translation is quite good for someone who doesn't speak/writes Korean. Kudos to you for having the patience. Keep going if u have time & desire.
>>
>>2283053
Thanks...
>>
>>2283027
Thanks Banned. Appreciate your efforts!
>>
>>2283053
Agreed. I've tried doing what you're doing before and can attest that it is a lot of work when you don't speak/read Korean.
>>
File: kiss.png (651KB, 574x1006px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
651KB, 574x1006px
White Angels 28 is out. Dahye fights back. Lucky her. I wish I had a hot, loving sister and hot, sociopathic bully. I'll settle for just the bully.
>>
>>2282496
You can't post about raws without posting raws. Pls?
>>
Ch 36 of Everyday Lily has been added to the Mega
Ch 28 of White Angels Have No Wings has been added to the new Zippyshare folder
>>
>>2283397
Thanks!
>>
Is there any good soul here willing to assist me with a translation?...Lol
>>
>>2283613
>...Lol

How many times we will have to tell you it's 4chan, we don't use username expected if you post a translation in the said post, we don't use emoticons and we certainly don't use lol.

Why it's so hard for you to respect us and our rules?
>>
>>2283616

ok ,ok...I just need someone to assist me with a sentence geez...
>>
>>2283616
what you mean it's 4chan...and why is there an option for name?
elaborate please...I just really don't get it...
>>
>>2283619
Which sentence? I'll see if an old friend can help u out
>>
>>2283620
The option for tripcodes and names is there for people who hold a certain importance for the subject of the thread (like releases, they are the subject, they are a person involved etc.)
and therefore have a reason to distinguish themselves from the usual anonymous crowd.
You probably should've realized it by now but anonymity is what a lot of people find to be one of the core parts of 4chan and
therefore they (and me to a certain extent) don't really like it when people try making this a forum like environment where literally everyone individualizes themselves.
It's simply not what 4chan is meant to be and I think everyone who's been here for a while would appreciate it if we kept the nicknaming at minimum.
And yes, fuck me for the tumblr blogpost.
>>
>>2283643

Uh...what?? LOL...
tumblr blog post? what are you talking about?
you talked a whole lot but in the end didn't say anything important....
>>
and still no one can assist with a simple translation...Lol... aye!
>>
>>2283659
>Simple
>Need helps
>Not retarded
Okay.
>>
>>2283659
This anon here offered assistance, buddy. >>2283642
Have you tried the Translations thread? Though I feel that one geared more towards Japanese.

Your intentions are good (I'm pretty sure you're the Serenade guy that did Ch44 roughs), but anons here take 4chan rules very seriously to prevent the kind of faggotry you see on Facebook.

As long as you follow the rules when you post, anons are rather civil and helpful. Personally, I think you can keep your "Banned" name, since you've established that you're going to be a translator and you're posting regarding translations you're working on, but that's just me. Otherwise, just use the name only when you post translations.

Every time newfags show up unprepared, we waste time and bump limits on off-topic posts... like what I'm doing.
>>
>>2283680
Ok that helped me grasp the whole situation a bit more...thank you....
I don't see anything on face book because I don't have an account there...never had...
All I really want to do is to share the raws I purchase and if I can, share my rough translated english versions..until the official comes out ...then I'll share that also...
I appreciate your time...
>>
>>2283642
yes, assistance with the meaning of this sentence..
좋아하는 사람이랑 마산다면 분명 배로 촣아지겠죠?
>>
>>2283698
Then stop posting like you have one. There is no explanation that supports your need to constantly use ellipses the way you do unless you're an attention whore
>>
>>2283704

Are they talking about 마산대학 or 마산시 ? Because it's 2 different things. And for which words do you need help because it's a pretty basic sentence if you do have the context.

>>2283656

Nothing important!? Basically we explained you again and again how to comport yourself on 4chan. And stop with the lol and all the double posts or put them in sage.

I'm not sure how we can explain things more simply to you. Because at least 4 to 5 different anon tried and you always fall to understand.

Also if you ask help for a translation, you should post the sentence you cannot understand in the post where you ask help. How can we know what you cannot translate if you kept asking and never post it.
>>
>>2283730
Ok this is the part of the conversation. hope that it will make it easier for you to assist me with...
- 정말 좋아요! 교수님은 술 좋아하시나 봐요?
- 응 넌?
- 저도 촣아요. 기분이 촣아기니까
- 좋아하는 사람이랑 마산다면 분명 배로 촣아지겠죠?
(this is what I need assistance with)
- 그러겠지
>>
>>2283740
Can you explain the mining of word "sage". The translator don't want to do this on my language. Thanks.

And if someone doesn't like the rules he can always leave.
>>
>>2283397
Thanks as always anon.
>>
File: ss+.png (2KB, 300x61px) Image search: [Google]
ss+.png
2KB, 300x61px
>>2283825
It's a Japanese thing, but in essence it's the equivalent of politely adding something to the conversation that you might not be apart of and then leaving. Site-wise it translates to posting something to the thread without bumping the thread to the first page or if you feel something is off-topic and you don't want to bump the thread. This is achieved by putting "sage" in the options field when posting.
Normally, and on faster boards, people don't use it because they're on faster boards. Boards that go through threads much faster than /u/ does because of a higher amount of traffic. /u/ however is deceptive, it might appear fast in the threads but actual thread creation is slow to the point where it can take weeks for something to reach page ten before getting bumped off.

For instance, I am saging this post because it doesn't add to the topic and I feel there's no benefit to bumping this thread with said off-topic post.
>>
There are massive dead links on Etherpad right now. Another of one of Lezhin major sweep. Considering removing them.
>>
>>2283734

>- 좋아하는 사람이랑 마신다면 분명 배로 좋아지겠죠?

It would be much much better if it's with someone you like, wouldn't it? / It surely feels so much good if you have a drink with someone you like.
>>
>>2283734
acording to my friend-
- I love it! Do you really enjoy(like?) drinkng Alcohol!?
- Yes I do. you?
- I like too! It(Alcohol) makes feel good.
- if i drink it with person who i love, the feeling will be good double.
- yes it will.
>>
>>2283734
>- 정말 좋아요! 교수님은 술 좋아하시나 봐요?
"That's great! Do you enjoy drinking?
>- 응 넌?
"Yeah. You?"
>- 저도 촣아요. 기분이 촣아기니까
"I like it as well, since it makes me feel good."
>- 좋아하는 사람이랑 마산다면 분명 배로 촣아지겠죠?
"And when you drink with someone you like, it will probably feel several times better, right?"
>(this is what I need assistance with)
>- 그러겠지
"Probably."
>>
>>2283933
>>2283954
>>2283918
Thank you....I only needed that one sentence but this helps ensure where I went right or wrong....
Wow I do appreciate it....this is the most I have gotten from anyone. Ever...as far as translations go..
>>
>>2283970
Just fuck off banned / Ben Michael Skinner, your machine translations are shit and confusing more people than helping. They are reading Raws because they make as much sense as your translations.
Do something better with your time.
>>
>>2283857
needs to change to a less obvious title: "medical professional that loves lesbians too much" comic
>>
>>2284045
Nah. Lezhin just upped their anti-copyright infringement sweeps. They even have a post about it.
>>
>>2284041
Well then you can stick to your beloved guesswork with the raws and the rest of us can stick with Banned's "shitty machine translations." I personally find that they satisfy my impatience until the officials come out. Everybody, including Banned, understands that these are *rough* translations, except for you.
>>
>>2284053
"Rough translations" does not equal to Machine Translations.
Rough translation is just a translator who understands korean and english, translated the comic but haven't sent it through QC, where it can be marked and edited to be proper translations.
Machine Translations are difficult to make sense of and often have grave mistakes in grammar and meanings, that its often better to not read it, since you will have more misunderstandings than actually enjoy the story.
Korean to english is a particularly difficult translation because of all the differences in culture and grammar. Machine translation usually don't take that into equation and fail in translating.

Just like you'd be pissed off when you read poorly written shitposts with incorrect grammar written by some ESL level shitskin, I'm pissed off at these fucks "translating" things when they are only fucking the shit up more.
>>
>>2284057
I see what you're saying and I respect it, however I disagree somewhat. I will call them machine translations going forward though, rather than rough translations. The difference is there, yes.

You see, I set my expectations accordingly. I really don't see what the problem is with having more options when it comes to foreign works. I know these are being done by somebody who knows nothing of the language and it's being run through a site translator. His "translations" clearly state this fact at the very beginning. If somebody is stupid enough to take those translations at face value, then that's their own problem.

As a non-Korean/Japanese anon, I've read several "machine translations" prior to their official translations, and they served their purpose. They gave me a general gist to help with the wait... a sneak peek, if you will. I'd rather have a 30% understanding of a chapter than zero. But again, I've set my expectations accordingly.
>>
>>2284053
>all this ass kissing for Mugino QUALITY scanlation
It's better to just get chapter summaries from anons who can understand runes.
Raws poster sometimes do it. If not, all you have to do is /r/ once, wait quietly, and someone will eventually post spoilers.
>>
>>2284077
I kinda agree with the other anon. I prefer summaries over shit machine translations but another option isn't bad either. Whatever. I really don't give a shit.

Can we just get back on topic again? Holy fuck, all this etiquette talk and ass-kissing, I forgot this was even a korean webtoon thread.
>>
>>2284053

I'm actually amazed that anyone is able to make sense of his "translation". I tried to read it and understand nothing at all. That is why I don't read MAMD.

I would prefer to read summaries or wait a longer times and have better translation than to read his. Also, I guess his attitude is really turning me off from supporting him, especially after he insisted us 4chan users yesterday's night.
>>
>>2284041 #
>Ben Michael Skinner
This make me laugh. I can see why you might not like him though, but banned and him are two different people. For once his ellipsis is to a point of autism. While Ben is cancerous with his "xoxo".
Moving on though, Banned continues with your "machine translation" if you want. I agree with the other anon about being able to understand 30% than 0%.
I think after all of this we'll be able to weed out the cancerous newfags and make way for better one.
>>2284087
For MAMD, I think the current translation can be understood to 50% he improved a lot unlike his first few chapters. Although I would still prefer an adequately well-versed in Korean anon to pick up MAMD, because nobody would wanna retranslate something that was already "translated". Kinda wish he would drop it so someone else can jump in.
>>
>>2284101
>nobody would wanna retranslate something that was already "translated".
This is a good point I hadn't considered. Over in the I Hope You Did Not thread, it's a blessing that the original translator came back to do a re-translate. Their re-translations are much, much clearer. But in all fairness, the machine translator is actually not bad either. I'd rate that one at 65% clarity. Definitely more comprehensible than the MAMD one.
>>
Please use this thread only for actually discussing webcomics. Much of this thread has been bickering and noise. Simply refrain from posting if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread subject. Don't like the "quality" of somebody's post? Ignore it and lead by example by posting something quality.
>>
File: 26_25.jpg (142KB, 720x2765px) Image search: [Google]
26_25.jpg
142KB, 720x2765px
>>
>>2284158

Welp time to catch up on this.
>>
Is anon who post raws of White Angels and Chain of Youth is still alive?
>>
>>2281830
>Everyday lily raw ch.41
>http://imgur.com/a/qqqsY
Man, 5(6?) weeks before eng chapter will be published. Heh, it seems her sister has something against Jua
>>
>>2284216

Posting somewhere else now. I am still getting my raws from this person. If you want I can ask if I can post the links and pw here.
>>
>>2284250

It would be great.
>>
>>2284250
>osting somewhere else now
just say where and ppl will get from there? or is it in some cool, exclusive club where only few chosen are allowed to enter?
>>
..... chap 46 raw Serenade link....

https://mega.nz/#F!6cAXEQAY!BNNwB-oCrS5rHcR2loK27g
>>
Serenade..CH 46raw ...another link...

http://imgur.com/a/Tl8is
>>
>>2284361
if the links already posted in Serenade thread, I'd suggest not to repost them here in the general thread.
>>
Does anyone care to help me with the meaning of this?

내게 써줬던 것처럼 정말 좋아.
지금처럼만 해줘. 그럼 찾을 수 있을지도 몰라

Thank you.
>>
>>2284250
Yes, I would like to read it.
>>
>>2284725
Hm. I need a bit more context for 내게 써줬던 것처럼 정말 좋아.

As for the second one "Just help me as you are now. I might be be able to find it then." a little more context would be helpful in an accurate translation.

Also native Korean speaker here willing to translate? But only for a series that i enjoy lmao.
>>
There a bunch of free chapters for the Yuri series on Lezhin Korea.

There a webtoon I am reading, The Mask, that offer 5 chapters for free (and the new chapter will be in 35 mins). It's a more adult webtoon, and the language used is not the typical "young slang" there in most of the other webtoons.

You should try it, you might like it. And it's refreshing to see a straight girl obsessed with a lesbian and trying to get her, even if she is a psycho.
>>
>>2284987
>psycho straight girl obsessed with a lesbian

Well you sold me.
>>
>>2284987
>it's refreshing to see a straight girl obsessed with a lesbian
Why reading about real life stuff would be refreshing?
>>
>>2284987
> psycho straight girl obsessed with a lesbian l
Hmm, I was all aboard until the psycho part. I assume it's not a little obsessed, cute psycho, but rather "fuck up everybody around you" psycho.

But you know what... I've never read a plot like this before. I'm sold as well!
>>
>>2285037

She actually want the lesbian girl to sleep with her, which the lesbians refuse at first. Straight girl is going as far as hurting the lesbian lover to get her in her bed.

>>2285008

I have such a sad life, no straight girl ever send my lover in the hospital because she was jealous.
>>
>>2284968
Uh, ok,

The character is having a dream about her deceased lover. At one time when the lover was alive, the character composed a classical music piece for this lover.
They have a dialogue during the dream, but the part I'm having trouble, is mostly the lover talking:
(lover): 새로운 곡이구나 …It's a new song...
(lover): 내게 써줬던 것처럼 정말 좋아…
(lover): 지금처럼만 해줘. 그럼 찾을 수 있을지도 몰라.
I hope this makes it better for you to assist me.
>>
>>2284968
I forgot to add, that the lover is is playing the piano while their talking....
Thanks I really appreciate your input...
>>
>>2285163
Yep, that counts as psycho. I think I would have preferred a more... romantic and soft pursuit, but hell, this sounds new and refreshing. Can you provide a link? I tried to search for "Lezhin The Mask," but different manhwa came up.

>>2285008
>Why reading about real life stuff would be refreshing?
Personally, it's nice when I can relate to a story. When it's something realistic, it's easier to imagine myself in similar scenarios.
>>
>>2285216

Here: https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/themask

5 first chapter are free until the 17.

Pretty big spoiler about today chapter.
So they ended up having sex. After Straight girl when back to be with her boyfriend and it ended with lesbian girl to come over with flowers. Basically now the role changed.

Boyfriend is lesbian girl close friend by the way.
>>
>>2285252
>that first chapter
So, the lesbian will end up killing the boyfriend for the straight bitch? Lame.
>>
>>2285264
>So, the lesbian will end up killing the boyfriend for the straight bitch? Lame.
Sounds awfully familiar too.
>>
>>2285272
>Sounds awfully familiar too
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/gunjo
Obviously came from Gunjo.
>>
>>2285273
But there's no lesbian sucking dicks then killing herself. Yet.
>>
>>2285277
wow so not only the art was horrible...
>>
>>2285252
can somebody upload the chapters? i dont want to make an account.
>>
Gunjou

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/gunjou/mf/v01/c001/
>>
>>2285273
I keep hearing that Gunjo is a really good story, but I just *can't* get over that art style. I find it really creepy and unnerving.

>>2285264
You just defeated the purpose of that Anon using spoiler tags.
>>
>>2285298
>hearing that Gunjo is a really good story
Stop lieing Erica
>>
>>2285298
The art is fine if you ignore the cover (which is super creepy). It's the story that's creepy and unnerving. I really feel for blonde and her girlfriend. They could have been happy together.
>>
>>2285388
I cried when she died. I fucking hate the other bitch.
>>
>>2285409
Please use spoiler tags when revealing major plot points. Not that I care much since I wasn't planning on reading Gunjo.
>>
>>2285388
Yeah, the cover is definitely creepy af, but even the regular artwork is very... unattractive. Now combine that with a really angsty and depressing story, it's a hard sell for me. I tried reading the first two chapters, but couldn't get into it.
>>
>>2285419
>spoiler
No one cares about Gunjou.

>>2285298
Only Erica and her blog followers and /u/ trolls recommend it.
>>
>>2285608
>No one cares about Gunjou.
Anyone here ever bought the last 3rd volume and could spoil how that ended for the blonde lesbian MC and that dark haired straight woman?
Did they kill each other, was the lesbian locked in prison or the other finally took responsibility?
>>
>>2285206
:It's a new song...
:Its nice like the one you wrote for me.
:Just help me as you are now. I might be be able to find it then. (?)

Your translations are pretty fucking great for someone who doesn't understand Korean. Great job btw!
>>
Also is there any translation going on for http://www.peanutoon.com/toon/vol/446 ? It's an office(?) romance thing.
I'm willing to work on this if someone can get the raws for me. I can't buy anything from this site because they have a weird payment system.
>>
>>2285649
If I'm not mistaken then, that is 'Partition'.
The first chapter and the Prolouge were already translated.
>>
>>2284725
>>2285206

>내게 써줬던 것처럼 정말 좋아.
It's really nice like the one you wrote for me.

>지금처럼만 해줘. 그럼 찾을 수 있을지도 몰라
Just go on as you are, you might be be able to find it then.
>>
>>2285651
Oh shit why I miss that in the sticky.
>>
>>2285658
Why did* I
>>
>>2285634
I'm also interested how it all ended. So if anyone could spoil how it ended, it will be highly appreciated.
>>
>>2285690
Likewise. I don't plan on reading it, but am curious about the outcome. Can someone just spoil the ending?

>>2285608
>Only Erica and her blog followers and /u/ trolls recommend it.
This is the first I've heard of Gunjo, and based on the art alone, I'm not interested. Plus that lesbian just sounds dreadful. Can you brief me on how this Erica person became some a prominent person for liking Gunjo?
>>
>>2285718
this convo is a bit OT but erica runs a blog where she reviews yuri and discusses other issues related to it. the blog has been around for a while so she's got a following. people love to hate on her as she's known to dislike scanlations.
>>
Any links or updates for ch 32 of My Gf's Ex-bf? I can't seem to find one. Or how many days does it usually take to be uploaded? I don't mean to sound impatient or demanding, I really am curious. Thank you.
>>
Yep! Waiting for my gf's ex bf too!
>>
English Lezhin Megas have been updated:
Ch 37 of Consumua and Sudutist
Ch 20 of The Chain of Youth
Ch 32 of My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend
>>
>>2286363

Thank you
>>
>>2286363
Thank you! Quick question guys, what does sage mean here in 4chan? I have not been here long enough I guess.
>>
>>2286388

Use google search.
>>
>>2286388
http://www.4chan.org/faq#sage
What is "sage"?
Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.
>>
>>2286391
Thank you, and sorry for not using google search.
>>
>>2286388

In the FAQ you read before posting here, it's said what is it.
>>
>>2286363
I cannot find Consumua and Sudutist mega folder. Is it me or is it not here?
>>
>>2286363
Thank you!
>>
>>2286417
Some asshat removed it from the etherpad.
I put it back in.
>>
>>2286422
Thanks!
>>
Anyone here reading My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend? Goddamn the characters are stressing me out. Also, MC doesn't have character development? and the latest chapter ended in a cliffhanger. The whole time I was reading I was so nervous that their relationship is gonna fall apart.
>>
So someone went and changed the language on etherpad. The heck is going on usually /u/ is safe from this kind of trolling
>>
>>2286585
Just wait a few days or hours, then it is normal again. I have it also often.
>>
>>2286498
i hate sena so much she annoys me anr like the chapters are to short barely anything substantial happens i wish they were longer. dont get me wrong i love the manga those are just my few issues i have with it
>>
>>2286498
Eun-Byul reminds me of Ruby Rose (that Australian girl from Orange is the New Black).

But anyway, Sena started to annoy me with her secrecy. She definitely does seem to wholeheartedly and proudly love EB, but then I don't know why she decided to be so secretive about meeting up with the guys and subsequently shutting them down. That seems like something that's easy to communicate and would assuage a lot of E-B's insecurities. Both these damn bitches need to talk more and sex less. And Yuri's flirting is annoying, but only because I find her to be an obstacle.
>>
Wow, so many dead links in the etherpad. (Thanks to the users that are tagging appropriate links "dead") Lezhin really did a number. Hopefully, they'll all be replaced soon. I've seen a bunch of tumblr users in recent months sharing links extremely openly, as well as a number of them diligently reporting links to Lezhin as well. Sigh.
>>
>>2286691
Ah tumblr the Internets short bus
>>
>>2285656
Thank you so much....It helped me a lot...
>>
>>2286363
https://mega.nz/#F!sR9j3IaT!pCGA1GlvGYX3HU9ye573Iag

mmm... link doesnt work for me.
>>
>>2286816
Another retard edited it once again.
It should work now.
To whoever thinks it's funny to screw with the etherpad:
Stop fucking up my links, otherwise I'll just get rid of em altogether
>>
>>2286835
Might need a place where trolls can't edit willy nilly
>>
Serenade Complete Ch 45 (UNofficial) English version (fan translated)

http://imgur.com/a/kZJWI
>>
>>2286847
Thanks!
>>
>>2286835
Nooo!!!! There must be a better way.
>>
>>2286498
This is one of the few manhwa I have no idea what's the author is planning for the MCs. Some of the plots just seem unnecessary.
Maybe there is no plan at all.
>>
I think it's perfect timing for eunbyul and Sena relationship to start being more meaty. Eunbyul is lovable and genuinely kind but that's her biggest weakness is that she lets people push her over. In a way, Sena seems to be the "settler" from eunbyul's narrative which makes eunbyul give the reins to the relationship to Sena without Sena answering to a lot of things. The relationship right now doesn't seem equal. So I like the fact that eunbyul is starting to call her out (slowly) on Sena's past. If eunbyul can get past her "I'm lucky to be with Sena and I'll do anything for her" attitude, I reckon Sena will start being more genuine about her feelings (instead of conveying the, through sex all the time)
>>
Maison de Maid chapter 18

https://mega.nz/#!gxsVUKqS!fluH-04oZNSTzI2sK-96qXOzrKtZPrJkaBnvs7jBLOQ
The Third Party chapter 15

https://mega.nz/#!8ssyVAxT!DNjQxydv8KyptfzDpOtTNoDmXSbpRKZR7pqhqKNs4ig
>>
>>2287038
Tnx a lot anon what ch of the third party this story is getting really good
>>
File: 3_TheLovely_rectangle.jpg (134KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
3_TheLovely_rectangle.jpg
134KB, 768x384px
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/TheLovely

a little copy of ''What Does the Fox Say?''
>>
>>2287167
>http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/TheLovely
When did Seju and Sumin do the Kylie Jenner challenge?
>>
>>2287038
Thank you...
>>
Update of raws for White Angels Have No Wings (35) + (36)?
>>
>>2282828
>White Angels Have No Wings:
>http://www.zippyshare.com/MegaAnon/v4hixdxl/dir.html
password protected...
and there is no other links for this webcomic in https://etherpad.net/p/Dog_links
>>
>>2287167
>http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/TheLovely
Damn, just on appearances alone, it almost looks like a fan-made Seju/Sumin manhwa. The likeness is uncanny.

That being said, I'm definitely interested in this. Anyone willing to pick up translating it?
>>
>>2285647
Thank you...Your input is much appreciated....
>>
>>2287304
I've decided to get rid of the Mega's for
Daily Witch,My Joy, Her Pet, My GF's Ex-Boyfriend, The Chain of Youth, Third Party, Consumua & Sudutist, Everyday Lily, Girl Reborn and the zippy for White Angels
after the Etherpad shit for now.
>>
Why the my ex- gf bf and serenada that's definitely no right I can't believe it , anyway you're the boss
>>
Thanks a lot, trolls. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>2287038

Thank you.
>>
>>2287470

Ugh sucks but it's understandable.
>>
>>2287470
Damn. How about pastebin? No one can edit or fuck it up there. Thank you anon for your contributions.
>>
>>2287470
shitty trolls
>>
>>2287470
damn these trolls. Just stick to pastebin anon. We completely understand doe.
>>
>>2287470
well, that sucks, but i get you, as other said pastebin seems like an easy solution to the problem
>>
>>2285649
>https://etherpad.net/p/Dog_links
if someone is willing to make a guide i wouldn't mind buying some chapters
>>
File: peanutoon.jpg (2MB, 1288x7791px) Image search: [Google]
peanutoon.jpg
2MB, 1288x7791px
>>2287898
Posted in old threads >>2271470
>>
Maybe Lezhin is doing anothet one of its massive sweeps.
>>
White Angels Have No Wings RAW 35+
pls^^
>>
>>2288091
Join the sikret club or ask the facebook fags.
Or buy it.
>>
Ok.
Thank you for your answer...
>>
>>2288091

You should buy it, the last 2 chapters are amazing.
>>
Can someone post White Angels Have No Wings chapter 24 in English please? I can't find it anywhere...
>>
>>2288203
http://www.zippyshare.com/MegaAnon/v4hixdxl/dir.html
10 letters which make up two words and 123 at the end. No spaces. Second word is plural.
>>
>>2288224
fuck you
>>
>>2288228
You just guessed the first word
>>
File: 37_10.jpg (172KB, 720x2494px) Image search: [Google]
37_10.jpg
172KB, 720x2494px
Albino little sister
>>
>>2288224
awesome, thanks anon!
>>
>>2288230
Nice one anon any word on ch 29?
>>
Please can anyone assist me with this?

사람 사는 데가 은근 좁네요.

전에 마주친, 바 사장님과 조교님께서 친한 친구분이실 줄은.. 상상도 못 했는데

Please, thank you...
>>
File: Transferstudent0.png (212KB, 800x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Transferstudent0.png
212KB, 800x1240px
>>
File: 001.png (238KB, 800x1110px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
238KB, 800x1110px
>>2288399
>>
File: 002.png (291KB, 800x1244px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
291KB, 800x1244px
>>2288402
>>
File: 003.png (400KB, 800x1243px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
400KB, 800x1243px
>>2288403
http://page.kakao.com/home/49304680?categoryUid=10&subCategoryUid=1000

This looks very interesting.
>>
>>2288405

"I like you"

"How you couldn't know it?"
>>
>>2288224
What? 10 letters of what?
>>
>>2288405

"I like you."

"Wanna know what kind of "like" it is?"
>>
>>2288230
And what's the second word?
>>
>>2288390
>사람 사는 데가 은근 좁네요.

It's a small world, isn't it?

>전에 마주친, 바 사장님과 조교님께서 친한 친구분이실 줄은.. 상상도 못 했는데.

I never thought bar owner nim, who we came across before, and TA nim are close friends.
>>
>>2288462

Oh man/woman! ...I appreciate it..
>>
>>2288462
What about this?

연주 학생 이야기도 듣게 된 마당에~

교수님께선 알고 계셨어요?
>>
>>2288405
Oooh, I'm loving the art style.

Is it a Korean thing that most manhwa/web comics are in full color? I also love the fact that they release short chapters weekly, as opposed to the Japanese style of one long chapter monthly.
>>
>>2288462
>전에 마주친, 바 사장님과 조교님께서 친한 친구분이실 줄은.. 상상도 못 했는데.
I would've never thought the bar owner we saw before and TA-nim to be close friends.
?
>>
>>2288532
Thank you very much....
>>
>>2288482
>연주 학생 이야기도 듣게 된 마당에~

Well we also got to hear Yeon-Ju Student's anyway/story too~
(whichever matches the situation better)

>교수님께선 알고 계셨어요?

Did the professor know? / Was the professor aware?
>>
>>2288537

*Yeon-Ju Student's story anyway/too~

Sorry
>>
>>2288537
>>2288538

I appreciate all your input....Each of you...
>>
>>2288224

Thank you very much
>>
"trolls" is second.
>>
>>2288224
Thank you!
>>
This chapter is kicking my behind I feel like a ping pong ball....

뭔가멋지잖아요.건물주라니..흔히들건물주가꿈이라고하잖아요?

저도 큰 건물 하나 갖는 게 소원이었거든요.

뭔가교수님 친구분이시라니까 대단한 분일 것 같아요.

are they talking about waht kind of person is an owner?owning a building? A name?
I don't know I'm confused..
>>
>>2288604
Haha nice one anon.
>>
>>2288507

Almost all manwhas are in color, even the paper ones but there is some, older ones that are no, I think the pre-2005ish are most in black and white.

But now you rarely see any no color manwhas being sold on or offline.
>>
>>2288224
Cap?
>>
>>2288736
Any particular reason, or just the norm in Korea? Looks great and very aesthetic, but lot of extra work for the artists. I can crank out endless grayscale/B&W drawings, but coloring takes me a while.
>>
>>2288685

>뭔가멋지잖아요.건물주라니..흔히들건물주가꿈이라고하잖아요?

Wow, isn't that great/awesome.. that he is a building owner. They say becoming a landlord is everyone's dream.

>저도 큰 건물 하나 갖는 게 소원이었거든요.

Having my own big building is my wish as well.

>뭔가교수님 친구분이시라니까 대단한 분일 것 같아요.
>

Well I guess he is a great guy, since he is your(professor nim's) friend.
>>
>>2288685
>뭔가멋지잖아요.건물주라니..흔히들건물주가꿈이라고하잖아요?

It just seems cool. Building owner.. People often say their aspirations in life is to own a building right?

>저도 큰 건물 하나 갖는 게 소원이었거든요.

It was my dream to own a big building too.

>뭔가교수님 친구분이시라니까 대단한 분일 것 같아요.
I feel like they would be a great person for some reason, since they are professor-nim's friend. Or For some reason I feel like they would be a great person since they are professor-nim's friend
>>
Hey everyone, why not use torrents as an alternative to mega?
>>
>>2288785
>>2288786

Thank you so much...
>>
>>2288789
Because you can't organize it like Mega and you can't add new chapter to the folder either. You'll be making new torrent for every new chapter and that's a pain.
>>
>>2288403
뭐야, 다 본 거야? 하여튼 헤테로들은 음흉해.. 희롱쟁이..

What, you saw it(my body) all, didn't you? You straight girls are sly/pervert... you flirter..
>>
>>2288781

I THINK it's because now they have manhwa magazines and these are in color from what I saw. Also now they mostly only read manhwa on their phone, so mostly webtoon but I don't know why we tons are always in color.

For the B&W ' manhwas, their releases are usually very fast, like a new volume once a month or even shorter. One non yuri author I like have 3/4 differents series and release 2 volumes by months. That is crazy in comparison with Japan.
>>
>>2288233
Not childhood friend? Where are you getting all these raws? Tell me anon pls. I'm already buying the english version
>>
>>2288920
Goddamn I'm an idiot. I can just buy korean raws with my filthy english dollars apparently
>>
In the light of restoring dog links, why not use sad panda?
>>
Greetings....
can someone give me a hand with this:

눈치 못 챈 것 같으니까..그냥 조용히 나갈게, 지금…

Is it?:
They don't seem to have noticed me // I don't think they have noticed that...I'll just go quietly now...

Thank you....
>>
>>2287470
Aww damn. Etherpad was great because it was a community effort to maintain and manage it. But of course it's very susceptible to trolls and clueless users.
>>
>>2289265
It's been flooded by people from other sites or shit because some retards seem to have thrown the link all around.

Doesn't feel worth it to me anymore to provide stuff for such a huge amount of cancer.

Thank all the leechers who reeled them in.
>>
>>2288224
is this a joke????
>>
>>2289274
Tumblr folks are sharing them pretty freely and get surprised when the links die.
>>
>>2289522
I wonder how they got them. I blame fb fucks that don't know the meaning of a secret or how to keep things to themselves.
>>
>>2289528
People get impatient as fuck and don't realize they're fan translations for a reason.
>>
>>2289489
Not that Anon and no it's not a joke. It's real.
>>
>>2289522
Well not only tumblr, there is a group on fb sharing them too. A group named WDTFS What Does The Fox Say manga 19+, they're leeching every link on this thread they can get from /u/ if I remember right and then people in that group is sharing them to other places too...
>>
I am so fucking confused about Yoona in Chain of Youth like what the hell is she thinking ? Is she actually attached to Yoon Jia or is she using her ? I don't get it kek
>>
>>2289685

Someone in the Facebook group say their mega kinks is their and not the one from mega Anon.

But thanks to same we lost raw and English chapters now.
>>
Serenade chapter 47

https://mega.nz/#!shtGCCSD!wKgozrnhPHTQhKbS0zbGXQCnVNHx3fJVHkQMCJjedsg
>>
>>2289686
The anon who used to post the raw chs stop doing it so I'm kind of lost on this manga even so the main point for this manga is a little confusing. Keep up I know you will understand soon o later.
>>
additional link Serenade 47 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/lxtkf
>>
>>2289685
Yeah, I know there's plenty of places sharing them. But the fact they're not even try to hide it because it can get copyrighted is hilarious.
>>
Can someone please?

저는 교수님이 난처하지 않다면 다 괜찮은걸요.
>>
>>2290008
my friend isn't sure since she has not followed the story "you are not in an embarrassing situation then, I'm fine"
>>
My favorite manhwa so far are: WDTFS, The Love Doctor, My Ex-Girlfriend's Boyfriend, Serenade, and I Wish You Didn't Exist.

I'm a straight female in a serious heterosexual relationship. Would never sleep with a woman, but absolutely love reading yuri comics. I feel like yuri comics deal with deeper emotions and the sex scenes are better expressed and more diverse.

I'm curious... anybody else in the same boat?
>>
>>2290154

Thanks anyways, it helps. thank her for me....
>>
where can I find/buy chapters of "only one in the world" besides the prologue... thanks.
>>
>>2290285
it's a novel. Only the prologue is in comic format.
>>
>>2290229
Crickets. But why those series, anon?
>>
>>2290229
Straight guy here. I'm gonna assume it's mostly straight guys and lesbians reading yuri.
>>
>>2290253
Straight female, I feel the same way. Yuri is just so different for all other romance.
>>
>>2290419
From what I've seen its more females though
>>
>>2290229
I'm female but not straight
>>
>>2290229
Not your blog.
>>
>>2290447

She's just asking a question
>>
>>2290447
She's talking about "general Korean webtoons" so it's still on topic.

Lesbian here. Yuri comics are an escape for me. I also like to self-insert. Favorite is Serenade for the plot and wdtfs and pulse for the sex. I want to live on this super accepting gorgeous yuri island known as Pulse.
>>
>>2290486
Honestly pulse is good sex-wise, but story wise it's lacking a lot. Just like the rest of RS works.
And on th other hand, I read wdtfs for the story. The sex should be toned down a bit imo.
>>
How has Lezhin done a major sweep of Mega and imgur links, but all these manga-hosting sites are still intact? I would think the latter is more cancerous and harmful to their sales.

>>2287167
Was anybody interested in picking this series up? I'm all for a WDTFS clone.
>>
Mega for My Girlfriend's Ex Boyfriend seems to be down.
>>
>>2290678
refer to >>2287470
>>
to me, there is never enough sex on any of them. Lol...they could use some more, and be more explicit about it...but only because the stories are good and it makes me wanna see them get intimate with each other on all levels.
>>
>>2290478

hahah...Self - insert???...Lol
>>
>>2290681
That's dumb.
>>
>>2290945
You're dumb
>>
>>2290965

no u
>>
>>2290507
I don't think the the WDTFS clone will last long... The Team Gaji are having a laugh about it via twitter... I believe they said they might sue and the artist for the clone should be ashamed
>>
>>2291166
they already took it off the foxtoon site..hahaha
>>
>>2291166
To be honest, that's a shit reaction from TG. They should be happy that someone likes their works enough to warrant a clone.
And I'm 100% sure that you can't sue for imitation.
>>
>>2291174
Apparently the author of the that webtoon was already a controversial writer. What I read of team gaji twitters, they said it would have been nice if that author would have messaged them about use similar storyline and the similar art. Technically it is stealing.. also they are angry
>>
>>2291174
You realize that is basically plagiarism, the guy was making money off of it, and he should definitely be ashamed as an artist to do such a thing
>>
>>2291184
>>2291189
Do you think Blizzard or RiotGames would be so insecure that they need to shit talk games that are cloned or theirs?
TG is just being petty out fear that the clone will steal away their spotlight or whatever--which isn't happening.
They should just be glad that their comic can inspire others and should focus on honing their crafts so they can continue to inspire.
>>
>>2291198
I kinda think the video game thing is a bit different then this. If it was a free webtoons it would be different, but the author was making money on it. TG didn't even know about it until Korean fans told them and then they contacted foxtoon. I read that the actually story of The lovely is identical.
>>
>>2291198
Did you just try to compare a multi-million company to a small artist duo? Try again.
>>
>>2291216
Do food analogies work better for you?
>>
>>2291198
This kinda reminds me of when Zara LA clothing brand was stealing small time artist work and selling it.... I'm pretty sure they sued
>>
>>2291198
I play games from both of the companies. They have totally different concepts, but with a couple similarities with the graphics designs. Not enough to throw lawsuits at each other.
>>
Wow, thanks for providing background information on this clone webtoon and wdtfs. I was really curious if there was backlash regarding the obvious clone.

So Team Gaji is actually pissed about the ordeal. Seems like it took a while since a decent number of chapters were out.
>>
>>2291234
They seemed shocked!
>>
>>2291215
>>2291224
>>2291227
>video game thing is a bit different
Free to Play games do make money.
>Zara LA clothing brand
What you're saying would be akin to foxtoons uploading WDTFS as is to their own website and gated it behind monetary barrier.
>games from both of the companies
You misread the comment.
>>
Everyone just chill. TG and foxtoons seem to have settled it now. So it is done with.

On the bright side I seen in the WDTFS thread the official mech is out, now you can buy a mug and show off you read yuri to all you friends and family.
>>
>>2291271
Agreed and those metal water bottles look cool
>>
>>2291271
Did you think that was heated? God you must be sheltered
>>
>>2291279
No it was getting kinda annoying, if you want to talk about the authors more take it over to the Yuri author thread not here.
>>
>>2291271
>read yuri
read yuri porn*
>>
Woo! who doesn't like a good face sitting every now and then right?
>>
Please, what this expression mean?

으차차차
>>
>>2291831
circle, underscore,stickman, stickman,stickman
>>
>>2291838
You're so cool pls I want to be like you
>>
>>2291897
>You're so cool
i know im
>I want to be like you
you and many others
>>
>>2291831
It's a noise made when stretching.
>>
>>2291969

Ok, thank you..
>>
Is the Self Harm Club considered GL? It is super dark.

https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/selfharmclub

If there is enough people interested in it, I know someone that will translate it.
>>
can you help me with this as well?
can you list the possible meanings?

누가 또 그런데?
>>
>>2292059

who else?
By the way who else?
>>
>>2292090
Thank you...
>>
>>2292055

Seems interesting!
>>
this is a sneak preview to Chapter 46 Serenade eng version...I've been having some difficulties with translating & lack of time...
I'll be done later on tonight....

http://imgur.com/a/AtzOZ
>>
>>2292055
I read the first few chapters... I thought it was mainly subtext?
>>
>>2292188

There a serenade thread, no need to post here.
>>
can i just ask how long my gf's ex bf will be withheld just because of the fkn wankers who posted the links outside of here?
>>
>>2292258
you wont see any uploads here again
>>
>>2292285

Is there deets on how to access a potentially re uploaded folder?
>>
File: 1111.jpg (157KB, 720x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
157KB, 720x1121px
Everyday Lily 43
https://mega.nz/#!Z4NTgLyK!FjqxkcFR4XMp2Xi0TMnv5KP5DtqGcBEFw5H388bgBvg

finally..
>>
>>2292569
>https://mega.nz/#!Z4NTgLyK!FjqxkcFR4XMp2Xi0TMnv5KP5DtqGcBEFw5H388bgBvg
Thank you!
>>
Rereading fluttering feeling again. Does anyone know the latest update from Ssamba? She is....
>>
>>2292923
She has a post dated March 17, so she's alive.
>>
>>2292923
She's recovering. It seems like she's cancelling FF though. Can't blame her.
>>
Maison de Maid chapter 19

https://mega.nz/#!N50BTY7I!vKDt6BpmQujZzJUlrs9b10AvcOHMDG8MP0EC_-CIZZ8

The Third Party 16

https://mega.nz/#!Zx9gzKqC!5nCeu7TBTOpmBn6Q7BZg_pJBioafbNZlndM9K5EGmsg
>>
>>2293178
Thank you!
>>
>>2293123
If she's recovering, why would she cancel FF?
I can wait.
>>
>>2293232
She's not recovering to 100% health, just not dying and writhing in agony always. She can move but she mustn't tire herself out.
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (82KB, 725x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
82KB, 725x1013px
We will never get the kiss!
>>
>>2293178

Thanks
>>
>>2292055
this looks intersting
im interested
>>
>>2293178
thank you.
>>
>>2293178
Thanks anon
>>
>>2293178
'The Third Party' was funny.
Next chapter could be interesting.
Is Ms Gu only marrid on papers?
>>
Serenade Ch 46 Eng Complete

http://imgur.com/a/AtzOZ
>>
hey, Is anyone willing to translate Chapter 47 of serenade?
just the text, or You can even do it on a piece of paper, then take a picture of it , I'll do the rest. You get the credit for translating it.
Then I'll treat you to some Samgyeopsal, or, Seolleongtang, or Naengmyeon, or whatever you'd like....
>>
>>2293603
Tnx a lot Banned
>>
Are any of these complete and fully translated?
>>
>>2293603
>>2293627

Posted in the wrong thread again. There a serenade thread so Thank you for not spamming us here with this.
>>
File: crazy albino.png (2MB, 1415x2284px) Image search: [Google]
crazy albino.png
2MB, 1415x2284px
I need more of this girl.
>>
File: 38_08.jpg (176KB, 720x2880px) Image search: [Google]
38_08.jpg
176KB, 720x2880px
>>2293838

me too
>>
File: 38_09.jpg (240KB, 720x2880px) Image search: [Google]
38_09.jpg
240KB, 720x2880px
>>
>>2293846
Guess she messed up pretty bad her little sister since she lives alone and doesn't seem to have any contact with her anymore.
>>
>>2293178
Can't open 'Maison de Maid' mega.
Can somebody link the imgur link?
>>
>>2293838
>>2293844
>>2293846
So when Albino girl will have a threesome with the sisters?
>>
>>2293939

Soon I hope
>>
Anyone who can give a spoiler on the new ch 37 of My gf ex-bf ?
>>
>>2293838
Which ch is that?
>>
>>2293990
The 38th.
>>
Thank you!
>>
>>2289571
so whats the password?? i read what the anon wrote milion time and still cant figure it out tehe
>>
>>2294044
I literally told people the first word and someone else posted the second word in another post so I really don't know what else to do.
Your IQ might just be too low to access it, sorry.
>>
is there a separate thread for my gf ex-bf?
>>
>>2293957
https://www.hitoon.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=webtoon&sca=그녀와그녀의전남자친구
>>
What's the Lezhin coin buying guide again? Looked past two thread and don't see anything.
And what's an event card? (per google translate)
>>
>>2294170
They are having coins on sale now.
It's not a bad deal. You can get 14 coins for $2.99 which is usually $3.99
Most of the times Chapters Cost 3 coins..
>>
>>2293627
>>2293791
I think a single post with the chapter link is okay, since this thread is for "general Korean webtoons" and it gives visibility to anyone lurking here who hasn't heard of Serenade yet (that's how I discovered it).

However, the additional posts regarding translations for Serenade should go in its respective thread or the translation thread.
>>
I've tried reading a few chapters of the [Albino Girl] manhwa and I couldn't really get into it. The art style is unique and some of the recent chapters have piqued my interest, but the general plot summary is unremarkable to me.

Any anons willing to share with me what it is about this comic that captivates them? Every time a new chapter releases, everyone is so stirred up so it must be very interesting.
>>
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty interested in White Angels because of the dark themes of blackmail, emotional/psychological breakdown, and the sadistic themes. The story itself is pretty rare as a manga/manhwa---a sadistic lesbian taking interest and breaking a "secret" bully who seems to be as mysterious as the albino herself. That's what captivates me.
>>
>>2294164
Tnx anon I will wait for them to update the pg with the new ch 47 to know what happened with Sena
>>
>>2294154
No there is none yet
>>
>>2294185

I just like crazy albino girl rampaging through everyone and everything.
>>
>>2294182

can you give me the link to the translation thread?
>>
File: 37_01.jpg (106KB, 720x2880px) Image search: [Google]
37_01.jpg
106KB, 720x2880px
Yuri is Yuri
>>
File: 37_02.jpg (124KB, 720x2880px) Image search: [Google]
37_02.jpg
124KB, 720x2880px
>>
File: 37_03.jpg (115KB, 720x2880px) Image search: [Google]
37_03.jpg
115KB, 720x2880px
>>
>>2294185
I just want to know how far Yeonhwa will go and how she became a bully. Dahye and her sister are also interesting, the artsyle is nice and the manhwa deals with unusual themes.
>>
>>2294456
WTF ???? what chapter is this and is that a dream or real waaaaaat
>>
>>2294478
is real ....
>>
>>2294478

chapter 37 and day dreaming.
>>
>>2294456
I thought things would be different with this comic, but here we go again--drama that's gonna last for ages.
>>
Seriously, are the translated gf's ex bf going to be uploaded or do we have to start translating them
>>
>>2294568
It was sneak uploaded, but you can go ahead and translate the rest though.
>>
Chain of youth have been in hiatus for two weeks now, we will never see if Jia accept to have sex with Yoona or no at this rate.
>>
>>2294185
The first chapters are with glasses girl, who is boring as fuck. Read past the first chapters to the bully girl chapters, and if you don't like it then, you won't like it.
>>2294197
This.
>>
>>2294170
You can buy coins in the English Lezhin and use them in the Korean Lezhin. It's probably more expensive, but I can't be bothered trying to figure out how to buy coins in Korean.
>>
>>2293838
Holy shit, Yeonhwa looks more insane than usual.
>>
>>2293939
We haven't even seen the Dahye and Minhye together yet. I want their first time to be pure.
>>
>>2294593
>pure
Count on Yeonhwa to make the total opposite. inb4 she blackmails Minhye into fucking her sister.
>>
>>2294475
What is going on here? Is she dreaming or sth? What about Sena?
>>
>>2294611
>inb4 she blackmails Minhye into fucking her sister.
I bet it will be more about her molesting Dahye while Minhye will be watching from closet, or other way around where she will try to make out with Minhye while Dahye would be watching from secret spot.

It will turn out both sisters are closet subs and they will become rivals for Yeonhwa attention.
>>
>>2294569
Tax for the sneak anon
>>
>>2294582
How many chs this manga has?
>>
Can I get the link to the Korean Lezhin page for The Chain of Youth?

I've been looking for it and can't find it.
>>
>>2294775
Easiest way to find the other language's for a series:

Go to the series's site you wanna find in another language

Click on the Author's name which then sends you to the page of all his series on lezhin.

For chain of youth, you'd land here: https://www.lezhin.com/en/artist/deadsea

Then change the language tag to the language you want to find:

https://www.lezhin.com/ko/artist/deadsea

Then you can easily pick it out:

https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/Myyouthchain
>>
Does anyone know the link to this webtoon?
https://imgur.com/gallery/lj9PJ

Seems pretty interesting
>>
>>2294782

http://bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/shes_taste
>>
>>2294782
I was thinking of translating that one
>>
>>2294719
Probably a day dream. Eunbyul wouldn't cheat on Sena. Sena on the other hand probably would with that Lime guy who's the real ex-boyfriend. Considering in the last chapter I read, Sena made such a big deal about Yuri being flirty with Eunbyul and she needs to draw the line. Then Sena said something about being annoyed having to draw the line herself. Which that's what you tell your girlfriend, you are annoyed you had to draw the line with her exboyfriend. I can see them breaking up, but Sena and Eunbyul will probably get back together. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Sena cheated.
>>
>>2294794
>http://bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/shes_taste
That would be awesome!
>>
>>2294789
Thank you!
>>
thank you, whoever linked the imgur link to 'maison de maid 19'. thank you.
>>
>>2294798
Tnx a lot anon, is nice to know what was happening in this ch
>>
>>2294789

Anyone can upload the free chapters on imgur, zippy share or anywhere please?
>>
>>2294916
what are you talking?
scroll a bit and you will find a imgur link.
>>
>>2294920

ch 4 to 8 are not uploaded and it doesn"t accept my naver account when I try to login to see them.
>>
I really like Dahye more than the older sister though. Hope there'll be more Dahye x Yeonhwa scenes.
>>
>>2294775
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/Myyouthchain
>>
>>2294798
>Sena on the other hand probably would with that Lime guy who's the real ex-boyfriend.
No, she returned to her family house and she's now with her annoying younger brother.
>>
>>2294782
Is this the first 3 chapters in one Imgur?
>>
>>2294980
Yeah, but that still doesn't that something won't happen in the future. The title is "My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend". Since Lime is the actual ex, he's gonna cause so problems, just you watch. It's building up to that. Watch something happen after this Yuri/Eunbyul thing is dealt with.
>>
She Taste 01-03
obviously
>>
>>2294798
>>2295015
Fuck off with your het trolling.
>>
So I've reached chapter 56 of Her Pet and I guess it was one of the links that got fucked up, is there anyone who could point me in the right direction?
>>
can someone help me with this sentence please?
교소님은 엄청 힘들어하는 눈치였는데.
>>
>>2294782
>>2294789
Oh, its original title is Unnie's taste. I like it. This series is so funny so far. Thanks for the chaps.
>>
>>2295079
>교수님은 엄청 힘들어하는 눈치였는데.
Professor nim seems she had a very hard time.
>>
>>2294782
Looks promising. Art looks very familiar. One of the characters reminds me of DVa.
>>
>>2295113
>>2295259
I am going to be starting to translate this one, so look forward to it soon!
>>
>>2295351
Can't wait, thanks anon
>>
So I take it that WDTFS clone manhwa has been eradicated for good since it's been taken down. I was actually curious about it too.
>>
>>2295117
Thank you....
Serenade Ch 48 Raw:

http://imgur.com/a/Xovbs
>>
>>2295427

Since serenade get posted here does that mean every other web tons new chapters can get posted here? Would be so much easier than going to every threads to get the new chapters.
>>
>>2295427
Tnx Banned you rock!
>>
Is here anyone who can give an update on ch 24 and 25 of The Chain of Youth manga?
>>
>>2295431
Honestly, I thought I used to see a few chapters get posted here even when they had their own threads. Kind of like a simple PSA post and then discussion would carry on over in their respective threads.

If that's not a thing, then I would appreciate the posting of manhwa chapters here (maybe include a link to their threads, if applicable).
>>
>>2295465
>If that's not a thing, then I would appreciate the posting of manhwa chapters here (maybe include a link to their threads, if applicable).
That wouldn't be a bad idea, imo. I've discovered a few comics that way actually. If it brings more awareness to a manhwa and helps drive discussion, I don't see the harm.
>>
thanks, for the imgur chapters 32 and 33, "my girlfriends ex-boyfriend".
>>
Thanks a whole bunch
>>
>>2295351
Thanks a tone
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w6qmpa7rsa3jy/Between_Fall_and_Summer
The Raws
>>
>>2295600

where;s the imgur for chapter 33 of my girlfriend's ex bf??
>>
Thanks a lot for update of Everyday Lily!
>>
>>2295860
If you go to the OP, you will find a link.
Click it and you find the imgur link.
That's all, Anon.
>>
Why is the Imgur link delated from "Maison de Maid 19"?
>>
I have a question: is actually someone still translating "My Love is a Gangster" and "Between Summer and Fall"?
>>
I'm having difficulty with this word 구찮지도 would anyone assist me with it. please?
>>
>>2296040
>is actually someone still translating "My Love is a Gangster"
sadly this one isnt trnalstaed, im 100% sure of it, the one that translated few first chapters is long gone and noone ever said that they would like to continiue or anything like that
>"Between Summer and Fall"?
i think someone somewhere said they will tranlate it, raws were also shared, but i dont know what happened next
>>
I'm starting Unnie's Taste

Here is Chapter 1
Enjoy
https://imgur.com/a/oOzr7
>>
>>2296174
Hm, too bad!
That a few chapters have been translated, I know.
It was only strange, because I had read, that someone translated further but still nothing came.
>>
>>2296221
thanks anon! I was excited for the release of this one
>>
Yun-sam is my favourite.
>>
>>2296152
>귀찮지도
bothering, tiresome
>>
>>2296221
thanks Unnie! you rock!
>>
>>2296335

I appreciate it...
>>
File: imagesXTJQCRNU.jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
imagesXTJQCRNU.jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>2296221
Thank you very much Unnie I am so hype for this
>>
>>2296221
Thanks, interesting start, I already see a lot of drama incoming.
>>
Don't you if you remember The mask, the lezhin webtoon with a straight girl obsessing over a lesbian.
I really don't thing I ever read anything similar, newest chapter was crazy, Albino is really an angel in comparison of this "straight" girl.
>>
>https://etherpad.net/p/Dog_links

wtf is happening? someone is messing up with the pad.
>>
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/hide_in_the_flowers
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
>>2296749
Anon, that isn new.
>>
>>2296756
Yeah, I know this.
Is somebody still translating this?
I haven't seen any chapters for a while.
>>
>>2296789
God. I love this one
>>
>>2296756
>>2296793
Yeah. I also like this one.
I hope someone is picking this up and translate the remaining chapters.
>>
If anyone has the raws for My Love is a Gangster i could start doing that one also
>>
Found some good new comics: http://www.comica.com/webtoon/episode/100984/
>>
>>2296904
i think the raws are only on peanutoon.
>>
>>2296932
But did anyone purchase the chapters from peanutoon already
>>
>>2296987
I don't know.
>>
Thanks for the translation. I already ship Yeonhee and Yena. But what's up with the tutor? Is this going where I think it's going? Interesting.
>>
>>2297115
Ch 2 you get more Yun-sam !!! Which I'll start soon

Ah, I want to point of with the names Ye-na is like Jena and Yun-sam is pronounced yoon-ssaem
>>
is there like a mega folder or zippyshare with the 1-11 from Maison de Maid?
>>
Has somebody the Imgur-link for 'Maison de Maid 19'?
I think, I saw the link in etherpad but now, the link is delated.
>>
>>2297145
>yoon-ssaem
As for sam, sam/ssaem means a teacher in korean. I don't know if this a common knowledge among Korean manwha readers or not.
>>
>>2296221
Pretty cool
>>
>>2297295
Yes I know that but it was used as yun-Sam in one spot and then you-Sam with선생 in another and I know for sure 선생 Is teacher, so would it just.
>>
>>2297295
I should add is it slang or an abbreviation of teacher?
>>
I ship yuna and Yeonhee, they better end up together
>>
Informal word for teacher. It's like "Teach Yun".
>>
>>2297817
Ahhh thanks for the correction!
>>
>>2297817

Most students do call their teachers "생" until last year of high school.

In university you call your teacher professor not teacher anymore so it is not used.
>>
>>2298106
쌤 not 생
>>
>>2297553
Originally, 쌤/ssaem is Gyeongsang-do dialect for 선생님/teacher but now is used like an abbreviation.
>>
I really like Broken lily, is anyone still translating it? I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm begging, I'm just curious, I read the six chapters yesterday and I was wondering if the people who translated them already said that they won't continue with the rest?
>>
Jesus Christ, just finished reading My Joy and the last few chapters were fucking insane. I haven't felt this fucked with since The feelings we must endure.

>>2294588
>You can buy coins in the English Lezhin and use them in the Korean Lezhin. It's probably more expensive, but I can't be bothered trying to figure out how to buy coins in Korean.
21 coins on the Korean lezhin is around the same price as 14 on the English one.
I just switch the language to Korean, buy the coins and switch back again.
>>
I always Only buy them in english when they are on sale for $2.99 (14 coins) . I get 28 Coins for $6 Do they have sales such these on the korean site?
>>
>>2298222
i also like it and iam also curious if somebody still translating this.
>>
>>2294588
>>2298269
What idiot would buy from the English site when you can get a lot more just by switching to Korean language?
Just follow the guide on WDTFS dynasty forum to purchase from app or use google translate on the Korean site and get it even cheaper using your points.
You could've gotten 61 coins for less than $7 and 1500 pts.
>>
Could someone help me with this:

어디 한눈팔고 있는 건지.. 무슨.. 공약이라도 걸어야 하는 걸까요?
>>
and this one please:

음.. 정말 다른 데 한눈팔고 있을지도 모르겠네요.
>>
Welp, what have i done to myself... I just started into yuri for the first time and i see the appel.
Ive started with WTDFS and fucking loved It , then Everyday Lily, love doctor, serenade were all Very delightful and finished Pulse yesterday though i didnt like much that last one.

Im going to start third party right now, is anyother that im missing out ? I guess i'll be around /u/ webtoon from now on.
>>
If you use apple store you can get illimited coins for free. Zippy anon explained how to do it.
>>
>>2298580
I'm also following Maison de Maid, Between Summer and Fall, White Angels Have no Wings, The Chain of Youth (don't like that one that much), and It'd be great if you didn't exist!, though I still have to read the latest chapters. Also Unnie's Taste, but there's only one chapter out yet.

It's rare to see someone starting off with Korean webtoons, I hope you'll check out the Japanese ones as well.
>>
thank you to whoever shared the imgur-link from "the third party 17".
thank you.
>>
>>2298607
I find Chain of Youth good, just that the art can be very, very misleading. I feel toyed every time I read it.
>>
>>2298589
Illiminated or unlimited?
>>
https://wordpress.com/post/whosyourunnie.wordpress.com/87

download for Unnie's Taste Ch 2 is at WYU wordpress
>>
Unnie's Taste 2 Imgur link
http://imgur.com/a/azDUD
>>
>>2298626
Thanks for the info to check the etherpad
>>
>>2298705
thank you
>>
>>2298705
Thanks unnie
>>
>>2294478
>>2294719
It's just Yuris day dreaming.

>>2294794
In chap 38, Eunbyul went to Senas house to see her and Senas anger just melt away as soon as she saw Eunbyuls face since she missed her so much.
>>
>>2298589
Where do I find that information? what thread? can you point me to the right one? thanks
>>
Thank you to the Anon who shared the imgur chapter of "Maison de Maid 19".
>>
>>2298705
Thank you, Unnie!
>>
thanks for sharing 'maison de maid 20'.
>>
Would anyone happen to know of any way to buy from peanutoon if you don't have a verified master/jcb/visa card? (i.e. because it's a debit card), or I guess we're just the unfortunate ones?
>>
>>2298705
Thanks! You're the best!
>>
>>2298705
Thanks Unnie!

Could someone show me how to purchase coins with a credit card or paypal from Bomtoon for Unnie's Taste. Thanks
>>
No Chain of Youth Korean chapters till the 25 May. Better not making us wait to read Jia say she doesn't wanna have sex with Yoona
>>
>>2299206
I have chapter up until 6 for unnies taste
>>
>>2299340
I don't think she will. It's too early at 20+ chapters.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1534x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1534x1224px
Damn, new White Angels chapter has less Yuri than I expected from the raws.
>>
>>2299346

The last scene is Yoona being half naked on her bed with Jia asking Jia to have sex with her. So if it end up with Jia running away or idk, I will be super disappointed.
>>
Just to let people know I will be translating Partition now, chapters 4-6 coming soon.
>>
>>2299761
and what about with 2 and 3?
>>
>>2299829
those too
>>
>>2299761
You know what? You're the best!
>>
RAWS for Unnie's Taste
04 - https://imgur.com/gallery/x4VBj
05 - https://imgur.com/gallery/uiBG2
06 - https://imgur.com/gallery/MvBQ9
07 - https://imgur.com/gallery/VZ21Z
08 - https://imgur.com/gallery/ogLen

Updated in etherpad as well
>>
>>2300013
wow...thank you.
>>
No one is talking about My Secret Brother yuri couple? The most yuri (by far) chapter is out.
>>
>>2300013
The pairings are all over the place. Getting more confused after every chapter, I can ship anyone with anyone.
>>
https://whosyourunnie.wordpress.com/2017/03/30/update/

Link for Chapter 3 translated of Unnies taste has mega and Imgur
>>
>>2300013
Wow, thanx a ton anon!
>>
>>2298626
second that, thank you.
>>
Does anyone have ch 22 translated of Chain of youth?
>>
>>2300200

I get the feeling YeonHee will have a painful ending and won't end up with Yena.

Yena seems to just like to have the girls being in love with her.
>>
Serenade Chapter 49 Raw.

http://imgur.com/a/pHnHl
>>
>>2299880
>>2300246
Thanks, Unnie!
>>
>>2300333
>I get the feeling YeonHee will have a painful ending and won't end up with Yena.
I do really hope it won't end this way, cuz it's the only pairing I ship atm
>>
>>2300370

Same here, I do ship YeonHee and Yena but they really seems to be a side pairing
>>
>>2300357
Thanks dude!
>>
>>2300198

But lezhin translation are pretty bad...
>>
>>2300198
What is it about? Is the first time I heard about this manga
>>
>>2300320
is sad the update on this manga is really slow, I guess the anons that share the raws and the chs got tired for some reason or very busy or maybe lost interest in the story who knows
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.