[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simoun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

/u/'s favorite sociopath and emo pilot.
>>
File: Simoun.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Simoun.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>
File: Simoun.jpg (210KB, 594x900px) Image search: [Google]
Simoun.jpg
210KB, 594x900px
>>
File: 29109.jpg (54KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
29109.jpg
54KB, 225x350px
>>
So I'm watching this and have been wondering: how many screenshots of her funny faces did you end up taking?
>>
>>2284253
None.

Also why are you not watching Simoun-Fans subs?
>>
>>2284550
https://bakabt.me/torrent/171299/simoun-jackoneill
>>
>>2284550
Their encode is garbage.
>>
Para-sama~
>>
>>2284645
Isn't she the one who nearly lost herself to her lust and attempted to rape Nerevil?
>>
File: MamiRodo-02.jpg (43KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
MamiRodo-02.jpg
43KB, 400x419px
obligatory ;_;
>>
File: b70.png (138KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
b70.png
138KB, 640x448px
>>2284648
Yes, she was simultaneously the most manly and womanly pilot in the chor.
>>
>>2286679
She deserved it. She was a monster
>>
>>2287349
She was a best girl. You're a monster.
>>
>>2286679
I read a fanfic where Mamiina becomes a beloved folk saint and I find it very hard to remember it isn't actually canon.
>>
>>2287417
That's essentially what she is to us.
>>
>>2287349
She did some pretty terrible things at the start, but in my eyes she redeemed herself and more by the end.
>>
>>2287417
Any good Simoun fanfics?
>>2287407
How does one redeem themselves with attempted rape, attempted murder, and horrid, horrid jealousy?
>>
>>2287532
Literal self-sacrifice WHICH TURNS OUT TO BE COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY and also being a qt
>>
>>2287532
Class warfare.

"Fuck all you rich bitches. You're eating rats and you love it."
>>
Well, just finished it, and it was one hell of a ride, especially since its main themes became eerily relevant to me do to unrelated life events. It's the first anime I'd want to rewatch right after viewing it.

Also that fuckin' tango, it made a scene feel important more than most epic musics.
>>
>>2288539
I've been meaning to re-watch this again myself. I watched it for the first time maybe a year ago now.
>>
>>2288475
This. Protect Mamiina 2017 ;_;
>>
>>2288539
It kinda ruined all other Yuri anime works for me. There's nothing like it out there. Closest was Blue Drop. But yeah, you should watch it again.

And the tango song was amazing, but became heart breaking by the end for me :(
>>
>>2288695
Same here on Simoun ruining all other yuri anime. I tried watching Revolutionary Girl Utena for the first time shortly after I finished Simoun, because I had heard so much praise for RGU, but I was not prepared to be so underwhelmed. Simoun is seriously unlike anything else in terms of genuine yuri quality.
>>
>>2288713
Utena is good in its own right, but not really anything like Simoun.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.