[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Citrus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 43

File: 00067.jpg (484KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00067.jpg
484KB, 1114x1600px
Chapter 26 translated (but not on imgur yet)
>http://chaosteamtranslations.imgur.com/
>>
Now on imgur

http://imgur.com/a/g5iJh
>>
This new character is giving off bad vibes.

I don't like where the story is going.

Also why won't Yuzu open up to Mei?
>>
This Shirapon chick is seriously weird af.
>>
>>2270545
She sure is
She will say that Mei changed coz she might be in love for sure, but maybe it will make Yuzu open up
>>
Yuzupon x senpai

As expected, Yuzu's taking care of the chuuni
>>
Oh look, another pointless obstacle.
>>Mei wants to try fucking
>>Yuzu brushes it off
>>Yuzu thinks about Mei constantly
>>Mei wants to be more physical and advance on Yuzu, probably to try and show her feelings with action instead of words
>>Yuzu "HAHAHA OH GOD IM OVER REACTING! MEI ISNT THINKING ABOUT FUCKING ME OR TRYING TO SEDUCE ME! KEEP READING VIEWERS FOR ONLY SHITTY FANSERVICE AND POINTLESS!! I WONT FUCK HER UNTIL THE LAST CHAPTER AND I PROBABLY WONT EVEN SHOW THAT!!"
>>
Anyone feel like Citrus is starting to be less melodrama and more romcom? Personally, I kinda liked it.
>>
>>2270563
The story needs to be ongoing and it's rather certain they having mutual sex where both understand their feelings would be the end for this story, it's similiar with NTR manga, more drama, more going around, making obstacles just so the girls would not know their feelings to artificaly make the story longer.
>>
>>2270563
You're not really following what's going on.
>>
I wish these two would just communicate, jesus fucking christ. Unless they're both just autistic af. Who realistically has the patience to experience these events on a daily basis and then just internalize it for, like, 18 months without ever having an upfront conversation or addressing curiosities/concerns.

"Omg, Mei just did this. What does it mean? I'm not gonna ask her. Ever."

"Omg, Mei just asked me a serious question. I can't possibly tell her what I'm really thinking!"

Repeat every day, semester after semester.
>>
Like I don't need them to fuck. I just need them to actually talk. It's like they speak two sentences a day, blush, badump badump, and go to sleep.
>>
Why dont newfags learn to link to prior threads

>>2270579
You're acting like teenagers are the most mature and thoughtful people in the world.

But with all that they've been through together, it's getting ludicrous that Yuzu still wont make a move.
>>
>>2270582
>Why dont newfags learn to link to prior threads
Because I wasn't replying to anybody specific. Nice try.

They are 16 now (which is why I'm really not in any rush to see them fuck). They have been living together and interacting with each other for over a year. Their development is truly slow given their propinquity. Communication is legitimately an issue with them, which is fine for a few months, but again... they live together and go to school together. Yuzu has in-depth conversations with just about everybody, but Mei. I understand they've got complicated emotions and all that, but the length at which it's been drawn out is just unrealistic.
>>
>>2270582
>Why dont newfags learn to link to prior threads
Unless you were referring to OP and not me. In that case, I apologize for my outburst.
>>
where do i find chapter 1-20?
i am new to manga stuff
>>
Do onee-samas think chuuni is a tachi or a neko and who would be the one to eat her autistic pussy?
>>
>>2270606
I think imouto should step away and realize this isn't a bdsm thing.
>>
>>2270605
Dynasty, rest on imgur

>>2270606
>still trying to force this tachi shit on /u/
>>
That was pretty fun actually. Shirapon is an interesting addition to the cast. And yeah, both Yuzu and Mei are a bunch of dorks but all things considered, they aren't doing half bad.
>>
>it's another "Mei wants the V and Yuzu spergs out" episode

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
Sharapon doesn't seem like a serious menace yet. Maybe Yuzu starts going out with her out of pity. Also, anyone else happy that Harumin's marrying Matsuri?
>>
>>2270666
>Also, anyone else happy that Harumin's marrying Matsuri?
>marrying
They haven't even gone out to dinner yet.

But yes, it's high time they get more interaction that isn't kept in volume specials only. My crackshipper heart is singing.
>>
>>2270563
Jesus fucking Christ, another one who's blind af.
>>
File: citrus_sp03_03.png (751KB, 1322x812px) Image search: [Google]
citrus_sp03_03.png
751KB, 1322x812px
>>2270684
>They haven't even gone out to dinner yet.
Pic related.

>>2270579
DESU they're much better at communicating in the latest chapters.
>>
I like where the story is heading, hopefully we don't get some pointless drama now that Mei is starting to behave like a normal girl in love.
>>
>>2270572
>>2270577
>>2270765
Are you all autistic? I've been reading it but the forced drama that always comes out of absolutely nowhere is just annoying, absolutely pointless and it's not even believable drama. I know the manga is based on them getting together and trying to make a relationship and test the waters but it's just awful.
Their mother has no idea they're secretly dating. You could easily make more drama and tension in the house by making the mother buy them another bed and give one of them another own room then wonder why they're still sleeping together in the same bed when she walks in and catches them snuggling or something. That's actually believable.
Who would drop their grades and wear long gloves just to give a fuck about another student like Mei? Like seriously c'mon now. I know the the mangka tries, but it's just really terrible written. The only good thing about it is the art and Harumin.
>>
>>2271086
If you're judging the quality of writing according to what's believable, it's you that's being an autist. That's not what entertaining manga writing is about.

If you're following the manga and understanding it as a manga, this stuff is not coming out of nowhere and is enjoyable.
>>
>>2271086
Your opinion isn't even original, so stfu desu
>>
>>2271086
>Harumin
I agree but the whole Harumin x Matsuri is really turning me off. Like Saburuta has a thing for pairing best girls with shit.
>>
>>2271089
>That's not what entertaining manga writing is about.
Not that anon but entertaining manga is different for everyone. I personally like characters acting more like real people instead of fake.
>>
>>2271184
You may have that preference, but what I'd like you to be aware of is that it's like someone saying they personally like characters to be illustrated like real people instead of fake. If someone said a manga has terrible art because the characters don't look believable, I'd tell them that's not what good manga art is about. I'm not saying realism is inherently bad, but it's simplistic to think of it as inherently good.
>>
>>2271184
You're entitled to your own opinion and tastes, but i don't get what you people want when it comes to realism. This is the story of two extremely dumb girls who fell in love with eacht other, their struggles are somewhat believable and their personalities are not over the top ridiculous or unbelievable. Yes, their obliviousness gets exaggerated sometimes, but this is a japanese romance manga, thats just how they do things in those things.
>>
Do we know when the anime will air? fall?
>>
>>2271086
I think the most annoying thing for me is that Mei is such a terrible Rei Ayanami clone it's unbearable, at least she's changing a bit now, loving a girl like that irl must be the biggest shit ever
>>
>>2271281
Mei can certainly seen as following an archetype, but it's never been Rei's
>>
File: Shirapon blush.jpg (37KB, 652x224px) Image search: [Google]
Shirapon blush.jpg
37KB, 652x224px
Will Shirapon experience friendship or
>friendship?
>>
>>2271285
She would be more of a tsundere, though I don't think she's too trope-y. Socially awkward and strict morals from messed up childhood and expectations versus first time genuine love for someone other than her dad ofc. It seems plausible that she's bumbling when it comes to communicating. Nonetheless there's clear progress of her affection towards Yuzu so I hate when people say Citrus is never advancing.

Also should note that Yuzu also never experienced real love before this (mentioned since first chap)
>>
>>2270563
Couldn't of said it any better anon.
>>
>>2271345
Hopefully there will be a director and writer that can nail those character subtlies
>>
>>2271348
>Couldn't of said

Do you even english?
>>
>>2271305
Giver her Drills or Nene.
>>
>>2271345
>>2271281

She was never Rei clone, what are you even on about.
>>
>>2271086
I get that Citrus has lots of forced drama going on and some bad writings here and there but it still doesn't hit any level beyond pure amateur shit like any of those Korean webtoons (wdfts being an exception because reasons) including Pulse and het stuff. A story being believable or not is all depends on the reader mindset. I'd say Pulse is full of bullshit when a hospital is filled with lesbian doctors and nurses and some of them even make out during working hours in a hospital room.
>>
>>2271479
I'd say that Citrus is written like your typical teenage romance drama. Some needless stuff gets thrown in there for the sake of drama, but overall its written like every japanese romantic series, just with great art and lesbians.

Overall, nothing extremely irrational like Pulse or NTR, but nothing expectacular either.
>>
>>2271479
Just like those series Gray's Anatomy... This 26th chapter was fine.
>>
>>2271305
I think she would get infatuated with Yuzu for a moment, but will realize that she's in a relationship with Mei and support her.
>>
So hey, I've been needing something /u/ to read lately.

I've heard good things about this but will I be satisfied if I read up to current, or will it just leave me waiting for months for emotional payoff? I'm already waiting in agony monthly for Bloom into you and some others. I don't need more things to wait on.

Pretty much this entire week I have nothing going on so should I wait till this is finished and read something else for now, or just dive it now.

Is asking for quality /u/ that has a satisfying conclusion, or even a conclusion period, too much to ask these days?
>>
>>2271486
Exactly.

I don't get the salt levels, this is Citrus. You knew what this was.

Personally, I am enjoying the recent chapters way more than the whole school trip arc. Shirapon is an exaggerated character, sure, but this isn't new to the series.

Mei is actually taking time to assess her feelings, things are going to move forward. Shirapon actually beats that over your head with the whole Mei is a different person now thing.
>>
all caught up,looking forward to more :)
really enjoying it so far, it has the same pointless dramas as a lot of yuri manga but since they're always resolved so quickly i don't even care, it's just story
>>
>>2271514
No need to think about it so much anon. Just read it already. It's not gonna get finished soon anyway.
>>
>>2271465
Give Nene to Harumin
>>
File: lcfpsBr.png (154KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
lcfpsBr.png
154KB, 450x262px
>>2271634
Matsuri's gonna win the Haruminbowl
>>
>>2271644
Boob touching means nothing anon.
>>
>>2271651
>Boob touching means nothing anon.
To straight girls in manga, it means nothing (see every hot springs, public bath, locker room scene). But to lesbians in manga, it means everything.
>>
>>2271576

The school trip and the election arcs have been two of the most unnecesary things added to Citrus, but at least serve the purpose to get those 2 together.
>>
>>2271514
It's garbage anon.
>>
>>2271656
>But to lesbians in manga, it means everything.
We don't know if Harumin is a lesbian. Also,no. It still doesn't mean anything even if they are gay. See Yuru Yuri.
>>
>>2270772
I can't believe I forgot about this. They're further along than I thought.

>>2271677
Geez, it's all in good fun, anon. No need to be a party pooper. Besides, the more gay the better.
>>
>>2271677
Following my (non-scientific) manga hypothesis that straight girls touch boobs nonchalantly, whereas lesbians are flustered... Harumin and Matsuri are straight. They may be bisexual, try-sexual (try anything once), gay for pay, etc. But I don't think they're lesbians. Yuzu is gay af because apparently any human contact flusters her.

I've never seen or read Yuru Yuri, so my (non-scientific) conclusion conveniently still holds weight, kek.
>>
>>2271828
>But I don't think they're lesbians.
I also don't mind being wrong either. Fuck it, Yuzu's mom can be lesbian too. Then problem solved about their sisterhood since she won't marry Mei's dad.
>>
>>2270772
>>2270684
>touched boobs
>gone out to dinner
>are the perfect match to each other

There is literally no reason why they shouldnt get together.
>>
>>2271644
What chapter was this from again?
>>
File: 1710139967_n.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1710139967_n.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
Matsuri would be a good housewife.
>>
>>2271838
Literally the latest one?

>>2271846
Harumin would be the housewife here. Matsuri would straighten herself out once she gets into high school and get into a good college, while Harumin would support her.
>>
Can someone link me chapter 25? I can't find it.
>>
>>2271853
it's in the OP, precious
>>
>>2271849
What would Harumin fain from all of this? She would date a little shit that would eventually whore her out for money.
>>
>>2271900
The only positive out of this relationship is that Harumin would probably at least try to keep Matsuri off the streets for a while, until she got tired of saving her from would-be rapists.
>>
>>2271833
>no reason
>Harumin is a 10/10, Matsuri is a 3.
>Matsuri is a womanchild
>is underage and pimps out underage girls to old gross dudes
>Still has a thing for Yuzu and got bitter about the rings. Probably wants to have an orgy.
>>
>>2271903
And Harumin would end up getting raped herself. Like why? Best girl deserves way better. This is not even average, this is shit. Plus pretty sure Matsuri doesn't want to get "saved"
>>
>>2271904
>3
you're grading her too highly, anon
>>
>>2271900
Think pretty woman but with lesbians.
>>
>>2271946
That Unya Pokemon series with the Aether Foundation employee and the Team Skull grunt is a much better example of that.
>>
>>2271906
Matsuri will stop her mischievous behavior once they have kids.
>>
>>2271914

Why is there so much Matsuri hate. I mean, she was a bitch when we first met her but I think that she isn't that bad of a person now.
>>
I want Matsuri to kidnap and deflower Yuzu during her date with Mei
>>
>>2273097

I want Matsuri to make tender lesbian love that barely wrinkles the bedsheets to Harumin
>>
>>2273097
you disgust me
>>
Matsuri is hot af

Is best

I hope she takes Mei's virginity
>>
Harumin will take Matsuri's virginity.
>>
File: 1483680743867.png (62KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483680743867.png
62KB, 512x512px
>>2273170
stop saying these things
>>
>>2273123
>that barely wrinkles the bedsheets
Kek!
>>
>>2270492
Do you plebs actually still need translations? Reminder that if you really cared about yuri you would have learned Japanese by now.
>>
>>2273232
i only just found out i cared about yuri like four days ago which isn't really enough time but thank you for your concern
>>
I wonder when the anime staff of this will get announced
>>
>>
>>2273404
Needless drama girls, but damn they look good. Only thing, I thought Harumin's hair was dark blue purple. Not pinkish.
>>
>>2273238
The VA haven't been announced yet, but we know the anime comes out in fall season.
>>
>>2273424
Where did they confirm a fall release? Think NTR is confirmed for summer, but i haven't read anything about Citrus being a 100% lock for the season after it.
>>
>>2273404
harumin #1
>>
>>2273404
Kinda shame there's no blonde in there.
>>
>>2273663
They are the purple cast. I think there should be colors like blonde ,brown and black instead of shades of purple.
>>
>>2273404
Would have preferred Yuzu being a golden blonde (like on the volume covers) instead of pale Lightning pink.
>>
>>2273722
I think the picture's just stylized.

In the few colored manga pages we see Yuzu with actual blonde hair, for example. Mei's hair is black. And I always saw Harumin being a brunette in those pages too.
>>
>>2273736

Yep, the colors are fucked up in that pic. In every colored page in the manga, you could see Yuzu has blonde hair, Mei has jet black hair and Harumin is a brunette.
>>
Shirapon really reminds me of L from death note.
>>
So we really are monthly now then?

>>2273404
This looks weird.

That aside, I hope we get osme anime news in April. That's typically when we at least get a teaser.

So either Citrus or NTR teaser would be nice.
>>
>>2275727
I've read there's going to be an NTR teaser soon. But for Citrus it will be later I guess, since it will air in fall season.
>>
>>2275871
>NTR
i am new here, please tell me that means something different on this board/thread
>>
>>2276511
Netsuzou Trap
It's a series about a pair of girls cheating on their boyfriends with each other
>>
>>2276544
oh thank god
also that sounds really good
>>
>>2276545
>good
Protip: it's not. It's basically a melodrama soap in manga form.
>>
>>2276551
Nice opinions.
Maybe that's exactly what they're looking for?
>>
>>2276551
I mean, we're in a citrus thread.
>>
>>2276551
People say this over and over, but it isn't actually like soap opera, whereas it is like a lot of manga, so this quite a weird thing to say.
>>
>>2276545
If you like any and good looking art it's good. It's just that a lot of yurifags hate male characters and situations where the protagonists don't live in an ideal happy rainbow bubble.
>>
>>2276901
>any
*angst
>>
I'm really behind on this since I got sick of all the shitty melodrama but I might pick it up if Harumin and Matsuri hook up. Is it gonna happen or nah?
>>
>>2276901
Dude, it's not about that. It's just a terrible story overall and the characters are dumb as fuck.
>>
http://m.imgur.com/a/YBfVy
>>
>>2276909
As if every yuri manga is original and great. And I was talking to anon who said it sounds good.
>>
>>2270684
Where did this pic came from by the way?
>>
i dont like the new girl
>>
>>2277631
Agreed. She's *excessively* strange. But if she's the catalyst that'll finally move the Mei/Yuzu train, then fine. Whatever it takes, damn it.
>>
>>2276909
are you talking about citrus or ntr? can't really tell.
>>
>>2277934
It's probably both
>>
hey, is there a better quality version of this pic anywhere? also i have no idea where its from
>>
>>2277894
They already are a thing though. Not sure what else she could bring on the table. And I don't think they'll do it because of new girl.
Also Mei's character won't change and because of new girl either.
Maybe she's going to be the one who makes them come out as dating.

Also, I remember an early chapter where Yuzu Mei, Harumin and Brow vice orez where on a fun park. And when vice prez wouldn't leave Mei and Yuzu alone, Harumin grabbed her to leave them alone. So since then, I always had a feeling Harumin knows
>>
>>2279781
They started dating but Mei has not yet actually figured out what she feels for Yuzu and told her she loves her.
>>
File: 1458498508611.jpg (254KB, 459x975px) Image search: [Google]
1458498508611.jpg
254KB, 459x975px
Remember how hot Harumin's sister was?
>>
>>2279781
maeks sense
>>
So no more chances of a Harumin vs Meimei arc now that she's engaged to Matsuri?
>>
>>2280214
>engaged to Matsuri
Sure anon...that's because Harumin is now pregnant from Matsuri because she touched her boobs
>>
>>2280137
Was????

???
>>
Does anyone know where to find chapter 19? Dynasty and Batoto's uploads stop at 18, and the Imgur gallery starts at 20.
>>
>>2281857
http://mangakakalot.com/manga/citrus_saburo_uta

here ya go neesan
>>
File: citrus_ch08_30.png (595KB, 1101x1600px) Image search: [Google]
citrus_ch08_30.png
595KB, 1101x1600px
Finally I deided to get rid of Citrus from my backlog and sincerely it was a very pleasant read, I was expecting a lot of melodrama etc as I was warned before but I couldn't see it that much, maybe because I'm used to much worse or I didn't had to wait two months for a chaptermy sincere condolences for those that had to wait for ch 9, 10 and 15.

Now my only regret is that I should have waited more to read this, since just recently it's becoming very interesting with Mei being less autistic and realizing her feelings for Yuzu and also with both of them actually talking about their problems.

Also I honestly hope for pic realated to be properly animated in all its glory.
>>
>>2282102
Best page of the whole manga desu.
>>
>>2282104
>>2282102
For sure.

I absolutely, ABSOLUTELY love that moment before two girls actually kiss. So much insecurity, anticipation, wonder, and pure kino
>>
>>2280757
Her new hair is silly.
>>2280548
Matsuri x Harumin is basically canon now.

Like Sayaka x Touko is definitely gonna happen in Bloom.
>>
>>2282216
>Matsuri x Harumin is basically canon now
Yep
>Like Sayaka x Touko is definitely gonna happen in Bloom
lol sayakafags actually believe this
>>
>>2282216
Sayaka is the foolish girl messing with the mains' love. She's Matsuri. By rule of yaya, she will lose and have a replacement goldfish or her Harumin equivalent.
>>
File: 1481453754397.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1481453754397.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>2282216
>Sayaka and Touko gonna happen
>>
Which chapter was that one that had Matsuri telling the fangirl that Harumin was her girlfriend?
>>
>>2282249
It wasn't a chapter, but a special for volume 5 of the manga.

http://imgur.com/a/dig9J
>>
>>2282216
>Matsuri x Harumin is basically canon now
They never will be canon. Harumin x Nene best ship.
>>
>>2282266
I wonder if them getting closer was the plan from the beginning, or if the author wrote a scene of them together and realized that they liked Harumin and Matsuri's chemistry.
>>
>>2283196
See image in >>2270684
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>2282102
>ch08
... how far we've... come...
>>
>>2282658
harumin x harumin is the best ship
thats the best girl

but double. prove me wrong
>>
>>2282241
screencapped just incase
>>
When will we see a pv? I'm hoping soon.
>>
Is it just me or are eyebrow's eyebrows getting larger and larger each time she appears?
>>
>>2283404
>prove me wrong
I can't because I agree. But, since.this is impossible and Yuzu is for Mei (I ship HaruYuzu actually), Nene is the second choice here. That woman pimp is out of question for best girl.
>>
>>2283573
Yes they do. She gets uglier each time
>>
>>2283584
I think it's funny. She will go back to normal when she gets her own love interest.

Soon.
>>
>>2283547
Never.
>>
>>2270533
I'm getting pretty sick of all these monkey wrenches being thrown into Mei and Yuzus relationship.

I can't wait until they straight up fuck.
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-14/saburouta-yuri-manga-citrus-has-anime-in-the-works/.108830

I just caught up with the latest chapters and got back into a yuri kick and found this.

Any chance this is really happening?
>>
>>2287475
Yes. This and NTR anime got announced at the same time.
>>
>>2287475
You are very late for the party
>>
>>2287465
>I can't wait until they straight up fuck.
You're gonna wait for a very long time
>>
>>2288141
Or rather just in time. Anon saved himself the pain we went through of waiting concurrently with the series.
>>
NTR new chapter is out already, what about Citrus?
>>
>>2289001
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5023926350
>>
>>2289024
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AHOY
>>
>>2289024
OMG!!! When will you stop running Yuzu?!
And Shirapon saw them...
>>
>>2289024
So we're going to get more anime info during Anime Japan next week, right?
>>
>>2289031
"Teaser visual" at least
>>
>>2289024
Everyone's here wondering how Shirapon will help the plot move, yet I can't help but think if a realperson acted like her irl, noone would ever invite them to hang out
>>
>>2289024

This feels so damn weird that Citrus is monthly now
>>
>>2289024

Mei ask for more.

Yuzu run away again.

I'm tired of this shit
>>
>>2289035
She kinda helped the plot here, see Mei.
>>
>>2289024
>Yuzu, don't run away, pls
>runs away
For fuck's sake, now I just want to see Mei getting stolen from Yuzu.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with Yuzu??? Just fuck already!
>>
>>2289043

Yeah, like seriously.

Fuck this fuck you Yuzu.

Team Mei x Anyone Else
>>
>>2289038
Her resistance makes Mei's clit harder
>>
>>2289030
Are we so sure it was shirapon?
dun dun DUUUN
>>
>>2288141
>>2288163
I had been reading everything up to the point where the midget girl tried to steal Mei but it was so slow to update I gave it a rest for a while and only just got back.

So it's coming out monthly now?
>>
Honestly, I wouldn't be mad if this story ended in Shirapon x Mei.

Masturi x Harumin.

Actually, I love Masturi, I wish she would end up with Mei.
>>
File: IMG_0750.jpg (68KB, 442x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0750.jpg
68KB, 442x743px
Yuri sniper Matsuri 13. If she hits your hymen does she win your virginity?
>>
>>2289024
Married.
>>
>>2289030
Yuzu's probably an Orochi main.
Now that I think about it, that'd make a good fan art.
>>
Fuck you beta Yuzu
>>
>>2289303
Gettin' pretty chummy there. Keep it up, Saburouta.
>>
>>2289317
Eh, I always thought Matsuri was going to be the Momo of Citrus, trying to turn all the girls into Yuzu's harem.

Whatever, at least someone going to get some
>>
I am starting to hate Yuzu...
>>
All you Yuzu haters should be ashamed of yourselves. She's the best girl next to Mei.

Get pretty sick of this shit.
>>
>>2289303
>>2289317
Who tops in bed, Matsuri or Harumin?
>>
>>2289345
Best girl is Matsuri
>>
>>2289346
Harumin
>>
I consider myself pretty patient, but these misunderstandings and passive behaviors have been dragging for over a year since back when the chapters released once per two months. They are progressing far slower than normal. Even for a yuri manga.

Also, Jesus fuck, will these two just communicate already.
>>
>>2289346
They both try to top. They're stubborn.
>>
>>2289350
>communication
>in love story
You must be very new.
And no, it's not just a Japanese thing. Western fiction has done it since Ancient Greek drama
>>
>>2289346
Matsuri is a power bottom.
>>
>>2289359
truth
>>
>>2289331
Why? I think Yuzu's reaction to Mei is normal for a girl who doesn't have any experience in love and relationships. She isn't use to this cute Mei, Mei's actions are putting a lot of pressure on her. Yuzu is confused, scared, she doesn't know how to deal with that and she is going to still running way until someone or something happens to let her know that is ok to give in to just act according to her feelings sth like that. lol
>>
>>2289351
>>2289359
>>2289348
But who would initiate, who's the hornier one of the two?
>>
>>2289377
I'm pretty sure Mei is pushing Yuzu to have sex with her and Yuzu isn't ready.
>>
>>2289385
Mei's so horny all of the time. She wants the 'C' badly.
>>
>>2289379
Matsuri would play the devilish little minx who's always trying to rile up Harumin so she can take out her sexual frustrations out on her. At some point Harumin's walls would crack and she'd top the hell out of Matsuri to teach her a lesson. Matsuri enjoys every minute of it.
>>
>>2289400
Needs more.

At some point during their rough tumbling, their eyes need to meet and both will blush and acknowledge that there's more to them than just the mind games and physical aftermaths. It'll be a brief moment of understanding and reaffirmation of their love, before they continue their depraved act of making a stained mess out of Yuzu's bedsheets while she and Mei aren't home.
>>
>>2289400
Who's carrying the baby?
>>
File: CUcWVd0WUAA5-45 (1).jpg (58KB, 456x356px) Image search: [Google]
CUcWVd0WUAA5-45 (1).jpg
58KB, 456x356px
>>2289024
lesbian beta of year
>>
>>2289024
jesus christ how many chapters is this going to be
>>
>>2289409
Yuzu reminds me of myself in some ways. We're our own worst enemy and every single problem i've ever had in my life is my own fault because i'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2289426
Yeah, all of those flaws make Yuzu a pretty realistic teenager.
>>
File: harumins_girlfriend.jpg (45KB, 198x403px) Image search: [Google]
harumins_girlfriend.jpg
45KB, 198x403px
How would you react if Matsuri and Harumin are really dating all along?
>>
Fuck, at this rate Matsuri and Harumin will fuck before those two.
>>
>>2289488
>>2289490

I kinda hate Matsuri. I can't stand psychotic manipulative bitches. She left a bad impression on me in her first appearances.

It'd be kinda cool though if Harumin kicked her ass around a little and taught her a lesson in life.
>>
>>2289488
She has access to her boobs. Yuzu would have to write Mei a formal letter for that.
>>
Lots of people need to learn to enjoy the story of the journey instead of just wishing for the characters to resolve their struggle quickly.

Mei has years of emotional repression and fears of abandonment that make her bottle up her feelings instead of understanding them. When her emotions do leak out even she doesn't know what she actually wants and she can be scarily odd in her actions.

Yuzu is constantly playing everything by ear as she goes through life and was established as someone who wanted a relationship but got nowhere at all and was obviously nervous about it. Now she's trying to navigate a relationship with a step-sister as messed up as Mei.
>>
>>2289508
>Lots of people need to learn to enjoy the story of the journey instead of just wishing for the characters to resolve their struggle quickly.
Yes I agree. It just seems annoying to me when people cry about how the characters should learn how to communicate better. Story would be really boring if everything went great.
>>
>>2289508
That look on Meis face when Yuzu put the ring on her finger made me swoon. I'm a big supporter of the two of them no matter how much of a fuck up Yuzu is.

It only seems slow because of the update scheduling. We've come a long way in a relatively short amount of time within the mangas timeline.
>>
File: ryftr6fyfud.jpg (291KB, 869x1255px) Image search: [Google]
ryftr6fyfud.jpg
291KB, 869x1255px
>>2289517
I mean, it does feel like it's taking forever but they are progressing.

Pic related, smooth as fuck Yuzu.
>>
>>2289508
>>2289512
You two probably shouldn't act holier than thou when the complaints are more legitimate and it drags everything out needlessly. There's having a journey and then stagnation. Don't confuse the former for the latter.
>>
>>2289527
It is not stagnant. The complaints are not "more legitimate".
>>
Is there a Saburouta twitter?
>>
File: MR-31144-835435-41.jpg (112KB, 624x399px) Image search: [Google]
MR-31144-835435-41.jpg
112KB, 624x399px
>>2289540
We are on the heels of the next step in their relationship. They will fuck next. The yuri gods will it.
>>
>>2289545
The next step is probably for Mei to say she loves Yuzu.
>>
>>2289541
https://twitter.com/_saburouta
>>
>>2289035
I know right? No one would wear long gloves and look like a yandere PTSD paranoid mental patient and obsess over one person for no particular reason to the point her grades drop.
>>
>>2289312
I see what you did there. And I laughed. We need a comic of that.
>>
>>2289598
https://mobile.twitter.com/_saburouta/media/grid?idx=2

Saburuta is Yuzu. Look at her nails
>>
>>2289527
I'm not acting like anything. Just saying my preference of how the story would go, just like you.
>>
>>2289655
Would be amusing if Citrus is based on her own experiences.
>>
File: 003.jpg (293KB, 869x1262px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
293KB, 869x1262px
This just doesn't make sense anymore (since a while), it's like reading two completely different manga.
This "Mei is starting to fall in love" thing is just retarded, what was all that scene when they decided to go out together then?
At the beginning Mei always kissed Yuzu (and also Matsuri) without any problem and she tried to fuck Yuzu at least two times, now she is begging for a kiss like if it was her first time, acting all expert like pic related and then going full virgin for a date. It's a completely different character. So it's Yuzu who always wanted to kiss Mei and now she is running away every fucking chapter.
>>
>>2289758
>This "Mei is starting to fall in love" thing is just retarded, what was all that scene when they decided to go out together then?
Have you looked at what she actually said back then?

>At the beginning Mei always kissed Yuzu (and also Matsuri) without any problem and she tried to fuck Yuzu at least two times
The fact that she did that was a problem. She did that stuff because it didn't mean anything to her. She offered to have sex with Yuzu because it was what she thought Yuzu wanted, not because she really wanted to (which is why Yuzu was right to turn her down).

Now that stuff is starting to mean more to Mei.
>>
>>2289675
She did say it was, or something like that.
>>
>>2289766
Did it go the way she wanted it to?

Please say it ended in marriage. ;_;
>>
>>2289758
It's called character development friendo.

At first Mei doesn't understand real love. Like anon said >>2289764 it didn't mean anything to her.

But Yuzu is showing her real love and devotion, the kind that alien to her. She has no idea how to act.

Matsuri (the little cunt) first impression was that Mei was some turbo slut in disguise who used people. And maybe she was partially right in that Mei was such a cold robot originally. But she's changed as a person immensely.

My favorite recent chapter was the one with the rings. Look at her face when Yuzu put the ring on her (wedding ring finger). She's going through a lot internally and doesn't know what to do.
>>
>>2289926
Also, and this is just me but Mei seems like she really wants to have sex and Yuzu is still too scared. I feel like it's going to happen sometime and be a big part of their character development.

Hopefully it'll be soon enough to make it into the anime.

By the way, what studio is doing the anime?
>>
>>2289927
Sex is not going to happen soon. Mei needs to get to grips with her emotions before she's ready to even understand why she'd want to have sex. She's still at the stage of having her unstable mood swings from repression to outburst.
>>
>>2289940
I guess you're right. I just want it to happen. I'm being too greedy.
>>
Are there any good Citrus doujins centered around Yuzu and Meis relationship progressing faster?

I need a fix and i'm tired of being teased.
>>
>>2289985
>citrus
>doujin
>>
>>2289985
There is some good fan fiction. You'll have to wait after the anime for doujins.
>>
>>2289345
>She's the best girl next to Harumin
Fixed it. Also I have a Strawberry Panic complex with Citrus, cause I can't help but ship Yuzu and Harumi, even though it's never gonna happen.
Also daily reminder, Matsuri in fact sucks.
>>
>>2290032
>10 years later
>Tamaofags still mad
>>
>>2289940
I'm all about love and understanding emotions first, but anon, having sex doesn't require these. They just need to feel horny for each other. They have time to understand their feelings later.

Reason why we probably never see a full drawn sex scene is because this is not an adult manga.
>>
>>2290034
It doesn't help that people insist on pairing best girl Harumin with shetlord Matsuri. At least give her someone decent.
>>
>>2290035
>I'm all about love and understanding emotions first, but anon, having sex doesn't require these.
Sex is only likely to happen when it's a positive development in the story, which does require that.

>Reason why we probably never see a full drawn sex scene is because this is not an adult manga.
There's plenty of scope for sex to happen in non-adult manga.
>>
>>2290032
>matsuri

I fucking hate that psychotic little shit.
>>
>>2290035
No one is asking for fully drawn sex, I just want it to happen. It doesn't have to be drawn out graphically, there's classy ways to do it.
>>
>>2290053

Matsuri has literally already claimed Harumin as her waifu.

They are in love and will move to Massachusetts to get gay married.
>>
>>2290053
>>2290059

I don't get why Matsuri gets so much hate

I mean, that shit she pulled with Mei was pretty stupid but she admitted defeat and now she's a pretty good friend, right?
>>
>>2290063
I think the fact that she's a little shit only adds to her charm and I love her.
>>
>>2290059
All I want is for Harumin to violently tame the little she devil.
>>
>>2290063
She tried to set Mei up to be molested by an older man. She's not a good person.
>>
>>2290063
Yeah, she's pretty much harmless now. The little tyke even gave Yuzu some (admittedly harsh) advice that she needed to hear about where Yuzu stood with Mei.

>>2290064
Same. Everyone else is a bit too clean. We need a token evil to shake things up.

>>2290073
That was her introduction. She hasn't done anything of the sort since. You're sounding a lot like those readers who can't let go of the fact Mei was a frigid bitch pre-defrosting. Present-Matsuri is inoffensive.
>>
>>2290073

Ok yeah that part made me feel disgusted. But Mei didn't go through.

She went through a redemption arc and everything. Also, she's super cute.
>>
Would you rather Harumin had been paired with eyebrows instead?

I'm hoping for crazy eyes x crazy eyebrows myself.
>>
>>2290131
Eyebrows need to just go away.

I want to see a day in the life of Matsuri and Harumin. Doesn't even have to be about them dating, just hanging out from morning to night.
>>
So did Yuzu actually make some coherent excuse for why she was acting this way, both brushing off Mei when she linked arms with her and after the kiss? I was just something stupid like "people are looking/everyone's waiting for us"?
>>
>>2290144
I wish they'd stop going back and forth. One day Yuzu wants to wear rings and hold hands in public, the next minute she's shy while Mei wants to hold hands who then doesn't want to when Yuzu wants to do something etc etc etc.
>>
>>2290146
But anon it's about the ~journey~. Can't have a journey without a back and forth that doesn't go anywhere or show progress.
>>
I think it's fucking hilarious that everyone calls her Eyebrows. More hilarious than the fact that her eyebrows are intentionally drawn bigger each chapter. Shit, she's in every chapter and I still can't remember her name.

>>2290031
>good fan fiction
Hell fucking yeah. There's one in particular "Daughters and Lovers," that I adore. I wish the manga just followed this fanfic verbatim.
>>
matsuri is disgusting garbage
>>
File: large[2].jpg (20KB, 332x330px) Image search: [Google]
large[2].jpg
20KB, 332x330px
>>2290134
>Eyebrows need to just go away.
I'll fight you
>>
>>2290146
I wish people like you would pay proper attention. The characters are acting like that for reasons. There are changing circumstances at work.

>>2290157
There is progress. If you did learn to enjoy the journey you'd a better chance of understanding what's happening in it.
>>
>>2290072
So are people self inserting as Matsuri and think about Harumin topping them now? Because I can't really imagine someone would self insert as Harumin and wants to do Matsuri.
My only explanation of this ship.
>>
>>2290131
>Would you rather Harumin had been paired with eyebrows instead?
They both suck. But there is Nene now, so I'd chose her.
>>
>>2290322
It's more of a schadenfreude thing than anything. I like Harumin a lot as a person and I want to see Matsuri suffer.
>>
>>2290323
Eyebrows (what the hell was her name again?) is a pointless character.

But, I kinda enjoyed her and Yuzus back and forth when she was trying to steal Mei from her and Mei telling her to back off. But I felt a little bad for her that time.
>>
It's funny but for a yuri series there's some great male characters. Maybe it's because they seem sexually non threatening because their dads and stuff. I liked Yuzus boss at the cafe too.

I wish Meis dad was around more. I like the way he and Yuzu seemed to get along.
>>
Stop bullying Himeko. She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2290322
It's the "they look like they hate each other but they actually totally want to marry each other" crowd. The same masochists who ships NicoMaki, Himasaku, that first couple from Anokiss, etc.
>>
>>2290347
Well, I mean, isn't that exactly what Yuzu and Mei are? I'm not a fan of hate fucking couples but the main characters are a opposites attract sort of thing.
>>
>>2290347
Except Harumin isn't hiding her true feelings. She legit doesn't like the squirt that way.
>>
>>2290352
Having personalities that clash doesn't automatically mean that the couple's have be on their toes at all times, spending every minute of their interactions conceiving of ways they can make their opponent embarrassed or deflecting the teasing from the opponent. With these kind of couples they're just on 24/7 and personally it gets tiring.
>>
>>2290347
That's not really the dynamic between Nico and Maki, though. The anme has way more scenes of them getting along than fighting, and the manga has them as instant darlings with just the occasional flare-up.
>>
>>2290355
>She legit doesn't like the squirt that way.
This. Headcanon shippers be like
>Harumin and Matsuri existing on the same room
> omgzzzz they are soo into each other
>>
>>2290342
>I liked Yuzus boss at the cafe too.
I noticed him too. Thought I was the only one kek
>>
>>2290381
Yes that's how /u/ works. How new are you?
>>
Chaosteam didn't update the translation status.

Can someone do a summary of the chapter ?
>>
>>2290402
Shirapon found out that Yuzu is also wearing a necklace and asked why she has the same as Mei. Yuzu thought that they got found out but she told Shirapon a lie that she never noticed that Mei
was wearing accessories.

When they finished talking they went back to the others. Mei asked where Yuzu was and she told her that she was having a little chat with Shirapon. (Mei got jealous at this point) and suddenly
grabbed Yuzu. Yuzu's thoughts were: Why is Mei doing the same thing she did before (in bed)
also in front of everyone. But then Yuzu noticed Shirapon was watching them and she ran to the others. She thought it was better to not stay close to Mei during the festival.

Mei wanted to try the shooting game but she failed. Matsuri showed her how it should be done and wondered why Mei was being clumsy. After that Mei and Himeko wanted to go eat somewhere but they didn't know where the others were. Himeko asked why Mei wasn't eating her crepe but Mei said that she wanted to wait for Yuzu and the others.
>>
>>2290402
They found the others at the same place. Mei and Yuzu were having the same crepe (Mei was probably thinking of sharing the crepe with Yuzu). They were talking about how delicious their food was.

After they finished eating, Yuzu and Shirapon were having a chat again. Shirapon thanked Yuzu for today and told Yuzu that she noticed a few things about Mei. She said that she was worried about Mei and explained that Mei didn't seem to have fun. Mei only seemed to care for her accessory.
Yuzu remembered something important and went back to the others. She wants to watch the fireworks with Mei.

After Mei and Yuzu found a good spot to watch the fireworks, Yuzu said she had fun being with the others but she wants to go alone with Mei next year. At that moment Mei asked if Yuzu wanted to kiss here. But Yuzu said that someone might see them. Mei didn't like it and said that Yuzu always say something like that. Yuzu found it unfair,
but she still wanted to do it. After the kiss Yuzu wanted to go back to the others but Mei said it wasn't enough.(she wants more)

Yuzu got surprised and said "let's go back to the others" and she ran away. (probably because she saw someone in the back)
>>
>>2290415
The last sentence stings so much. One day, Mei, one day.
>>
>>2290458
>>2290415

When will Mei realize she's too good for Yuzu?
>>
>>2290415
>(probably because she saw someone in the back)
I doubt it. The way it's visually cued, the implication would normally be that neither of them noticed the other figure. I think Yuzu was weirded out by the way Mei was acting (lost her grip on her emotions at a bad time).
>>
>>2290475
Never because that's not true.
>>
>>2290475
fuck offffff
>>
>>2290477
Well, you never know.
>>
>>2290415
Some wording are wrong, could be taken wrongly.

Well here's a more tl;dr version from me.

First, Shirapon said that Mei's focus didn't seem to be in the festival and that she's not having fun. Somewhere at the beginning she also hinted that Mei isn't the person she thought she was when she's with Yuzu, afraid of someone finding out their relationship Yuzu parted from Mei and spent time with that senpai.

Yuzu then silently takes Mei away and tells her she wants to go there with just the two of them next time, and Mei tells her she wants to kiss Yuzu there. First Yuzu refuses because someone might catch them, but Mei jabs her something like 'you're always like this' and Yuzu gives up and admits she of course wants to kiss her too and they kiss.

Yuzu tells Mei they should go back before everyone worries, and Mei grabs her yukata and tells her it's not enough, but Yuzu leaves anyway.

Mei is probably contemplating her feelings and Yuzu is being a dunce like always. I like Yuzu, but eh, I don't think this arc was necessary lol.
>>
>>2290531
>and Yuzu is being a dunce like always.
It's not that simple. Mei is having a bit of a wobbly and that's never been easy to deal with, and they're in a public place. Moving off and let her calm down by herself isn't unreasonable.
>>
>>2290531
>Yuzu tells Mei they should go back before everyone worries, and Mei grabs her yukata and tells her it's not enough, but Yuzu leaves anyway.
Mei is probably feeling like Yuzu doesn't reciprocate in the same way, like Mei is feeling like she likes Yuzu more than Yuzu likes her. And Yuzu is probably feeling likewise. I predict more misunderstandings.
>>
Shirapon is going to be the one to finally smack some sense into Yuzu. I think this could be the final arc.
>>
Serious question, but do you guys think Harumin/Matsuri will get together?

I mean, surely they don't like each other as of now, Matsuri does tease Harumin but she acts the same around most girls, and Harumin obviously only thinks of her as an annoying little brat. However, knowing the tendency of authors to "pair off the spare", what is the chance that we will have another character arc for Matsuri/Harumin and they will get together? Both of their characters still got lots of room for development anyways.

I care about this since I like Harumin as a character and her/Yuzu friendship has been one of the most refreshing in the manga. If she ever pairs up with any girl I really hope the romance could have some satisfying build up.
>>
>>2290723
I'm not expecting them to, but I hope. They're the two most prominent--if not interesting--side characters and I enjoy it when they appear. Personally I don't think they'll have an entire arc dedicated to them since the manga is primarily about Yuzu and Mei, but I wouldn't dismiss them getting some more extra chapters or something (after all, that's where the teasing first started).

>surely they don't like each other as of now
I dunno man, these latest raws have them being more amicable then they ever were.
>>
>>2290778
>amicable
Is different than intimate.
>>
>>2290799
I wasn't conflating the two. I know full well the difference between friendly and intimate, but the fact of the matter is that they're a positive step up from how they were previously.
>>
>>2290475
>yuzu haters

The worst. Mei is her princess.
>>
File: 00598.jpg (149KB, 517x565px) Image search: [Google]
00598.jpg
149KB, 517x565px
>>
>>2290887
Translation? Saburouta you massive tease, this is the first time I've seen Harumin this flustered.
>>
>>2290853
>Mei is her princess

People need to be reminded of this more often. Mei is a goddamn princess. Someone who literally makes people swoon just from catching a glimpse of her.

>>2290887
Considering Harumin is massive compared to Matsuri's height, the only explanation is that Matusir has Harumin tied up. Maybe with handcuffs.
>>
>>2290853
>yuzu apologists

I know she initiated (maybe) their relationship and her relationship with Mei was very sweet in the beginning, but this hard to get bullshit is really start to pissing me off
>>
>>2290967
Sounds like the characterization is lost on you
>>
>>2290887
Married or just engaged?
>>
>>2290967
I just identify with Yuzu a lot and want things to work out with Mei.

Every time she fucks up i've been there. Every time she tries to make things right i've been there. Being head over heels in love with someone you don't always understand, i've been there. Misunderstandings galore, i've been there. My heart goes out to her.
>>
Mei is literally me. Wicked sense of humor and all.
>>
>>2290985

I mean, maybe before their relationship was solidified.

She literally went through so much shit to get Mei, including ruining Mei's relationship with that one short girl. She was so excited when they started "dating." She worked all school year to buy her that ring, ruining her grades and ruining her summer.

Now, she's playing hard to get because......? Suddenly she's "let's go back to the others" because....?

???????
>>
>>2290992
We're just dumb sometimes.
>>
>>2290992
intimacy is terrifying, probably
>>
>>2290997
If I was Yuzu I would be all over Mei

>>2290993
If it was just dumbness, whatever. But she's literally contradicting herself. Is she unable to make up her mind about what she wants?
>>
>>2291002
>if I were this character I would act like myself instead of the character
cool
>>
File: 4ireuiy4nitye.jpg (214KB, 869x1213px) Image search: [Google]
4ireuiy4nitye.jpg
214KB, 869x1213px
>>2291002
Alright, I just reread the entire thing up to date since I hadn't read since the excursion arc so i'm a little fresh on it. Here's my take.

Mei starts out pretty emotionally fucked up. She's had a lot of negative experiences that messed her up emotionally. Over the course of the series and after letting Yuzu into her life and heart she's changed a lot.

She was always quick to jump on Yuzu before, kiss her etc but after she started feeling deeper feelings for her and they had upgraded their relationship from fooling around to actual dating she's a bit lost. She doesn't know what a normal relationship is like which is why she went full autist over Yuzus guide book. She cares now and wants it to be just right.

Then the whole ring thing happened and, well the look on her face when Yuzu put the ring on said a lot. Her heart racing when she looks at it and all. She's experiencing all kinds of new emotions and wants to take things further but she's still trying to figure out how in her own way.
>>
File: oiug8trturehtirmjkr.jpg (265KB, 869x1195px) Image search: [Google]
oiug8trturehtirmjkr.jpg
265KB, 869x1195px
>>2291022

Yuzu went through a bit of a different journey. She spent a lot of years lying through her teeth to her friends about dating guys while being a total virgin. She wanted to experience love like she'd always heard them talk about but she hadn't, in my opinion because she was looking for it in the wrong places. She expected to find it with a boy like her friends but after Mei kissed her it was like being hit by a truck.

This is just my opinion but Mei kissing her kinda opened up a whole new world for her and now she's suddenly feeling it, feeling that crushing feeling love brings own, the attraction, the desire. All of those things she'd seen and heard over the years but never felt herself because she had never fully explored what her heart secretly wanted and that was someone like Mei. It was overwhelming. But Yuzu being Yuzu she went all out and put her heart of gold into it. But for her she went through lusting after her to wanting to help and protect her to feeling shame for her feelings because she felt like maybe her responsibility was to look out for her new sister instead of make out with her. But after that kiss where there was a real spark between them mutually they've both progressed into a real relationship.
>>
File: jirucgroumtoirrmgfngf.jpg (515KB, 1740x1246px) Image search: [Google]
jirucgroumtoirrmgfngf.jpg
515KB, 1740x1246px
>>2291023

But Mei wants more now, she wants to get physical, to touch and kiss and more and Yuzu is still a bit of a virgin about it. She wants it but it's scary. She's a baby.Yuzu went from total virgin to french kissing weekly, zero to sixty. She wants it but she's trying to do it at her own pace. She and MEi are moving toward the same goal but in very different ways and at different paces.

And a lot of the misunderstandings still come from lack of communication on both their parts. Mei has fallen very in love with Yuzu by now but sometimes when Yuzu fucks up she isn't sure if she cares about her the same as her and it bothers her. Yuzu meanwhile is trying to do "the right thing" but it's getting hotter and heavier and it's scary for her and she still doesn't always know what's going on in Meis head (partly due to Mei's lack of communication skills as well.

They deserve each other. They're both awkward teenagers whether they betray that or not. Mei is just as much of a fuck up as Yuzu.
>>
>>2291009
>if I was a character I would actually act like a character besides be a complete fucking autist for the sake of extending the story

>>2291022
>>2291023
>>2291024
>I mean, I guess, maybe. Honestly I just hope that they can get over these obstacles and end up together.
>>
http://www.infinitedayo.jp/aj2017

If you're going to Anime Japan next week, it seems Infinite will be selling Citrus wallscrolls

I wonder if they're going to be in the anime production comittee
>>
>>2291041
Is there anywhere I can buy Citrus merchandise?

I'd love to get a poster or t-shirt.
>>
>>2291024
Reminds me of these two idiots in love.
>>
>>2291041
We are definitely getting our first look at the anime next week

https://twitter.com/ichijinsha_info/status/842922519917031425
>>
>>2291145
What studio is doing the anime?
>>
File: Yuzu Vision.jpg (131KB, 818x257px) Image search: [Google]
Yuzu Vision.jpg
131KB, 818x257px
>>
File: gykhhgjhth.jpg (92KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
gykhhgjhth.jpg
92KB, 480x375px
>>2291183
>>
File: rdglktjfkgsdm,.jpg (201KB, 421x726px) Image search: [Google]
rdglktjfkgsdm,.jpg
201KB, 421x726px
Incoming filth and sexual depravity.
>>
>>2291160
>I kinda hope its White Fox, 3 hertz or Paworks.

Actus is a HUGE no for me.
>>
File: 6e0cWEI.jpg (424KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
6e0cWEI.jpg
424KB, 1280x919px
So if this is the first anime teaser?...damn.
>>
Can Yuzu clip her nails! My god they are long in this chapter.
>>
>>2291228
She's a gyaru, we're lucky they aren't like three inches long and painted with leopard print patterns.
>>
>>2291231
She'll hurt Mei...she needs to cut them!
>>
File: orum59yfrtklh.jpg (53KB, 324x275px) Image search: [Google]
orum59yfrtklh.jpg
53KB, 324x275px
>>2291246
Oh yeah. If you have nails that long how do you... ya know.
>>
>>2291260
exactly...I want her to cut them before anything. Hopefully Matsuri reminds her in an embarrassing way.
>>
>>2290992
>I mean, maybe before their relationship was solidified.
It still isn't.

>Now, she's playing hard to get because......? Suddenly she's "let's go back to the others" because....?
Yuzu isn't playing hard to get. They're in a public place and with a person who likes to carefully observe Mei somewhere around, and Mei is not being herself, she's being weird.

If Mei were seeming like she had it together and was giving clear invitations at a good time (in private) then it would be weird that Yuzu would turn her down. That's not what's happening. Mei's signals have been all sorts of mixed and weird.
>>
>>2291222
What does it say?
>>
>>2291280
>"Lesbians aren't real! Watch as we debunk the myth in the new show, Citrus!"
>>
>>2291246
She could be a pillow princess though
>>
File: kfegkjengf.jpg (531KB, 1157x813px) Image search: [Google]
kfegkjengf.jpg
531KB, 1157x813px
>>2291320
W-what is that? It sounds lewd.
>>
>>2291321
It's a lesbian that never tops. So not that lewd.
>>
Where's the 2 missing pages from Citrus 27?
>>
>>2291028
But that doesn't make any sense, nee san
>>
File: tg7uiuyjyr.jpg (236KB, 869x1268px) Image search: [Google]
tg7uiuyjyr.jpg
236KB, 869x1268px
I fucking love this manga. It may not be the best but it speaks to me. It's got just what I like.
>>
File: jfdjgorcmirfd.jpg (162KB, 427x673px) Image search: [Google]
jfdjgorcmirfd.jpg
162KB, 427x673px
>tfw want to be yuzu
>>
File: yuzuacute.jpg (257KB, 466x987px) Image search: [Google]
yuzuacute.jpg
257KB, 466x987px
>catching up with the series after giving it a rest for a while
>that scene where yuzu runs into her old friends
>they ask if she found a boyfriend
>she admits she has been dating someone (mei)
>starts to get excited to tell them
>they notice a lesbian couple across the street and make fun of them before yuzu can show them a picture of mei
>they make yuzu feel like garbage

God that hit me hard. That was kinda painful. Yuzu is such a sweet baby though.
>>
Chaosteam released translation for chapter 27, but it's not on imgur yet
>>
>>2292296
The talk Mei gives her in the library about not letting others judgements bother her was sweet though.
>>
File: ioruyiuyitr.jpg (205KB, 501x728px) Image search: [Google]
ioruyiuyitr.jpg
205KB, 501x728px
>>2292299
Eh? What about this then.

http://imgur.com/a/N6zFb
>>
File: HliFKsL.jpg (189KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
HliFKsL.jpg
189KB, 668x960px
>>2292303
This scene right here was something I played out in my head for years. Being a cute girl all dressed up under fireworks at night sharing a passionate kiss with another girl.

Seeing it happen in this manga like this makes me happy and fills me with an acute since of self loathing and despair at the same time.
>>
File: K8Ff9Eg.jpg (116KB, 617x384px) Image search: [Google]
K8Ff9Eg.jpg
116KB, 617x384px
>>2292310
>sense

Fuck me. I wish reincarnation were real.
>>
>>2292303
They've fucked up the part where Yuzu is trying to explain away why she didn't tell Shiraho that Mei was wearing an accessory: Yuzu is saying she may never have seen Mei wearing an accessory before, but didn't notice now since she herself always wears them. Shiraho is satisfied that that could make it hard to notice and then apologizes for accusing Yuzu of lying.
>>
http://citrus-anime.com/

Site is live
>>
>>2292317
>黒髪ビッチ
>black haired slut
I had forgotten that was part of the original hook.
>>
File: citrus v6 ad in YH.jpg (145KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
citrus v6 ad in YH.jpg
145KB, 1114x1600px
>>2292318
Now that I look for it, apparently it's still the tagline.
>>
>>2292267
>tfw yuzu is basically teenage me
the story will turn out all right im sure
>>
>>2292318
>>2292320
How is Mei a slut though.
>>
>>2292303
>http://imgur.com/a/N6zFb
Anyone can reup to zippyshare or mega?
>>
>>2292556
She isn't really. But her brokenness meant her not wanting to give a fuck about intimacy, so early on there was the stuff with the teacher and the way she got physical with Yuzu. Also letting Himeko and Matsuri do shit to her.
>>
>>2292318
I didn't even know that was part of the marketing, lmao.
>>
>>2292568
I still think it's hilarious that whatever happened between Himeko and Mei seemed like a big deal and then it just never got mentioned again.

Now HImeko is barely a side character
>>
>>2292614
It got brought up in the chapter after: Mei did stop her, so nothing more happened, and Himeko just made it sound like a bigger deal than it was when telling Yuzu.
>>
>>2292318
Is there a better way to translate it other than "slut" from whatever the jap word is?

Also whats the term for Yuzu being useD?
>>
>>2292651
Bitch?

When I was living in Asia people used bitch and slut interchangeably.
>>
>>2292653
So it should be something like black haired jerk/asshole.
>>
>>2292651
The Japanese is "bitch"

Yuzu is a pure hearted/innocent gyaru

It's that part of the concept, beyond that they're step-sisters sharing a room, is that they're opposites and since Yuzu looks like the sort of girl who'd be easy, but she's pure, so Mei looks like she's a model student but then she acts like she doesn't give a shit about her chastity.
>>
>>2292658
Nope, that would be a mistranslation.
>>
>>2292659
>there will never be a Citrus/Galko crossover where Yuzu and Galko meet
>>
>>2292662
No, I mean not literally but that would be the implication though right? That Mei is a black haired bitch?
>>
>>2292673
No, the Japanese do not take "bitch" like that
>>
It's so weird that in the previous chapter, Mei dragged Yuzu to a corner in the library and they had a heart to heart conversation.

Yet in this chapter, that communication is just fucking gone.

Can you imagine if Yuzu just talked to Mei and said "Hey Mei, this Shirapon chick is weird and wants to investigate us, let's keep a little distance eh?"

But then again Mei is crazy so she might do something autistic instead with that information
>>
>>2292693
Yuzu is prone to do stupid shit under pressure.
>>
>>2292693
It took realizing that Mei was trying earnestly to figure out why Yuzu had been crying for Yuzu to be pushed to brooch the subject and so they talked it through.

Just because they sometimes open up to each other doesn't mean they've transformed so that Yuzu feels like Mei is easy to talk to.
>>
File: iund8748mreh.jpg (111KB, 513x385px) Image search: [Google]
iund8748mreh.jpg
111KB, 513x385px
>>2292693
Mei is pretty autistic actually. But then again so is Yuzu.

Goddamn they deserve each other. Fucking awkward teenage messes.
>>
>>2292614
Saburouta's favorite side character. Hopefully that means she gets some more development.
>>
>>2292730

Saburouta cna do whatever the hell she wants with eyebrows, literally nobody cares about her.

What's important is making sure Matsuri x Harumin is canon, since it's being teased in the series and in side contents.
>>
>>2292748
That's wrong though because I care. Eyebrows is cute.
>>
>>2292748
Matsuri a shit.
>>
>>2292754
She's literally just a visual mini-knockoff of Teto from Vocaloid. I'll admit she is pretty cute, but she's just a decoration now. She's served her purpose and is just hanging around for no particular reason, unlike other side characters like Harumin (Yuzu's BFF) and Matsuri (mischievous tyke).

Eyebrows can hook up with the nameless glasses girl.
>>
>>2292784
Dealing with Matsuri trying to NTR Yuzuko was better than whatever this L knockoff shit is.
>>
>>2292792
Himeko is to Mei what Harumin is to Yuzu. We just don't see it much since the story is from Yuzu's perspective.
>>
>>2292693
But then the protagonist wouldn't be autistic for the sake of the story

>>2292794
I love masturi, best girl
>>
>>2291160
>What studio is doing the anime?

If we go by Infinite's connections, maybe White Fox, Studio 3Hz, or P.A. Works. Or another studio that's the first time they work with

One thing I hope for is that they don't skimp on the production like it's some throw-away
>>
>>2292881
As long as it looks better than SK.

I'd argue that Sakura Kiss is a bit on the cheap side too in terms of pure visuals, not even gonna get into the animations.
>>
>>2292885
I actually wasn't too mad about Sakura Kiss. It ended up being better than I expected considering who did it.

Like, I expected a lot less lewdess and making out but there it was.
>>
>>2292890
Oops, I thought you meant Sakura Trick.
>>
File: gbhgnhjhkmnjh.jpg (128KB, 813x457px) Image search: [Google]
gbhgnhjhkmnjh.jpg
128KB, 813x457px
I just realized that Mei only found Yuzus secret date book because she was really going to read this magazine on top with the article, "Want to let your partner love you more?"

D'aww.
>>
>>2292881
I'm hoping either P.A or White Fox. Also really hope we have good VA's
>>
>>2293104
How were the VA’s in the drama CD’s? How often are drama CD VA’s kept when something gets an anime adaption?
>>
>>2293120
Very little actually. I did like the VAs though and some of them were well known.
>>
>>2293120
Well Yuzu's VA in the Drama CD was Ayana Taketatsu.
>>
>>2293126
Damn Yuzu has a deep voice.
>>
>>2293120
I loved their VAs, hope they remain the same.
>>
can someone make a new thread the translation for 27 is out.
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.