[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata no Koibito Tsunagi OVA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 20

File: koibito34.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
koibito34.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>その花びらにくちづけを あなたと恋人つなぎ(OVA)

this is the story of two girls, Miu and Reo. One day Reo grabs a cold, so Miu stays to take care of her. Through out the OAV, their relationship develops into a wonderful love story.

http://www.a1c.jp/~chuchu/product/koibito_BD.html#koibito/koibito34.jpg
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11567

>what /u/ think of this OVA ?
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00053.jpg (175KB, 862x810px) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00053.jpg
175KB, 862x810px
>tfw me and my group translated this OVA
>various versions showing up on nyaa all used our scripts.
>>
File: 1486806260567.jpg (80KB, 485x625px) Image search: [Google]
1486806260567.jpg
80KB, 485x625px
>>2265194
The world doesn't deserve it.
>>
>Miu
>>
One of the very rare yuri only hentai anime. And also a very cute one too. Why can't there be any more like this?
>>
>>2265194
The purest hentai OVA of all time.
>>
>>2265223
its the most high quality OVA ever.
>>
File: sh1.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sh1.webm
1MB, 720x480px
it's the best thing ever animated
>>
File: sh2.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sh2.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>
File: sh3.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sh3.webm
3MB, 720x480px
if only it were uncensored
>>
>>2265194
Who the fuck is Miu?
>>
File: hgrhrfd.webm (2MB, 1578x894px) Image search: [Google]
hgrhrfd.webm
2MB, 1578x894px
>>2265358
I know a Miu.
Ichigo Mashimaro, Strawberry Panic, Sakura Trick, and the Sono Hanabira OVA have the same character art designer for their respective anime.
>>
>>2265194
Okay OVA
Wrong/worst couple by far
>>
>>2265196
Thanks, asshole. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>2265369
Takako x Runa OVA when?
>>
Should you watch Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKmGZo4Z9s
>>
>>2265400
is the world ready for age gap loli yuri animated?
>>
>>2265495
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTeKsW7zi-I
>>
File: 1482425736904.jpg (77KB, 544x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482425736904.jpg
77KB, 544x527px
>>2265194
I wonder why Fuguriya didnt order to make more of them, from what I heard the MaixReo one sold fairly well and not too long ago it got a HD rerelease
>>
>>2265542
>not too long ago it got a HD rerelease
Oh shit, I didn't know this. Thanks nee-san.

Also, thanks shin. Drop aikaitsu already.
>>
>>2265542
>I wonder why Fuguriya didnt order to make more of them
What makes you even think it works that way round?

It's more likely that the anime side paid Fuguriya to use the IP. Then whether they (a1c) made more would basically come down to how profitable it was for them, and that's looking at it in terms of opportunity cost (so relative to what else they could make instead). And also things like whether it's even what their staff are interested in doing.
>>
>>2265312
Fuck, it's too cute.
>>
>>2265562
They should've tapped on the animated yuri market just like Fuguriya did in the yuri VN one, I mean there's like 20 animated hentai about het rape but once in a decade you see a pure yuri one
>>
>>2265616
>I mean there's like 20 animated hentai about het rape
>20
You must be, like, an expert business analyst for adult anime.
>>
>>2265542
Selling fairly well according to what you heard doesn't mean jack. Studios, or more accurately production committees, usually have a lot of avenues of potential income from a show airing, but with SH's OVA, they basically only had sales. I'd be surprised if they lost money on it, seeing as most of it is in fact not well animated at all, and they didn't have to pay to have it aired on TV, but I doubt they made much on it either. There's also the fact that we don't know what went on between the two companies, it wouldn't be the first time Fuguriya fell out with a business partner after all.
>>
>>2265616
>They should've tapped on the animated yuri market just like Fuguriya did in the yuri VN one
That's what they had planned to do at the time. The Sono Hana OVA was launched alongside the ChuChu label, which was supposed to be a branch of A1C dedicated to yuri OVA. For reasons we can only guess at, to this day Sono Hana is the only anime ChuChu has ever made.
>>
Too little of these things
>>
So, who did /u/ imagine /u/rself as?

Reo for me, of course.
>>
>>2265986
>>2265542
we must buy it
>>
>>2265194
>>2265194

>what /u/ think of this OVA ?

A gem, obviously.

>>2265196
Thank you, sir. I remember watching this for the first time years ago and downloading it.

It's probably the most distilled essence of /u/ love I've ever seen.

>seeing as most of it is in fact not well animated at all,

However, I agree that the animation quality is lacking (someone should develop a working concept for animating kissing scenes that don't look like abstract art). I hope it'll serve as an inspiration for later works like this, if/when we get any.

>>2265986
>>2265999

Interesting and valuable info, anon(s), thanks.
>>
>>2266028
For me it’s Mai – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
How much piss is there here? That sure ain't my fetish
>>
>>2271357
10 times as much as there is in most of the Sono Hana games
>>
>>2271406
I really like the art in this
>>
>>2271412
As far as animation in modern hentai goes, it's pretty good
>>
Director / Storyboard / Episode Director: Masayuki Sakoi (Strawberry Panic, Sora no Method, Flip Flappers, Soushin Shoujo Matoi)
Character Design / Animation Director / Key Animation: Kyuta Sakai (Strawberry Panic, Sakura Trick, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita)
>>
Are there uncensored OVAs already?
>>
>>2279189
Nope... unless North America decides to distribute it.
>>
>>2279551
One day...
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.