[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tekken and other fighting games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 148

Dead or alive, KOF and so on, you get the drill
>>
You need to post 5 images to start a thread, i'm saving it this time around because i like the subject, but keep that in mind next time
>>
>>
File: 48822877_p9.png (1MB, 1960x1147px) Image search: [Google]
48822877_p9.png
1MB, 1960x1147px
>>
File: 7148497_p0.png (211KB, 489x556px) Image search: [Google]
7148497_p0.png
211KB, 489x556px
>>
File: IMG_1556.jpg (158KB, 555x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1556.jpg
158KB, 555x783px
>>2256684
It's funny how blatantly gay Lili is in the manga.

Reminds me of a gayer French Shizuru.
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (40KB, 268x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
40KB, 268x175px
>>2256828
Complete with no sense of personal space.

What is it with French lesbians being depicted as so aggressive?(not that I'm complaining). Lili, and the fanon version of Agent Chase from "My Giant Friend" and I'm sure there's others.
>>
>>2256831
The French are just portrayed as being aggressively sexual in general and it's not inaccurate from my personal anecdotes.
>>
>>
File: 30951541_p0.jpg (323KB, 565x900px) Image search: [Google]
30951541_p0.jpg
323KB, 565x900px
>>2256684
>>
Lili & Asuka are the only female characters in a fighting franchise I pair up.
>>
>>2256684
Lili probably has a strap-on ready for the day she gets into Asuka's pants.
>>
File: ad3dfd10a65975e98a6c1e9fc4c4faf7.jpg (149KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ad3dfd10a65975e98a6c1e9fc4c4faf7.jpg
149KB, 851x1200px
>>2256684
>>
>>2257473
I was so disappointed when I found out this became hetshit rape. Also Hentai logic in full force since she's one of the strongest women in a supernatural world yet gets jumped by her bodyguards.

Apologies but even in Hentai my willing suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
>>
>>2257489

So much potential in that doujin that was squandered.
She should have been taken out then bound by (with panels showing that) Lili herself, then the rest of it should have just been Lili doing what Lili does best, no guys.
>>
File: 10115995_p0.jpg (145KB, 929x787px)
10115995_p0.jpg
145KB, 929x787px
I wish there was more development of these two characters. Really enjoy playing as both of them.
>>
File: DOA_adultBook-34.jpg (1MB, 1500x1159px) Image search: [Google]
DOA_adultBook-34.jpg
1MB, 1500x1159px
>>2257448
Not even Hitomi and Leifang from Dead or Alive?
Tsk tsk
>>
File: IMG_1558.jpg (89KB, 530x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1558.jpg
89KB, 530x830px
>>2257880
I'm partial to Ayane x Kasumi personally.
>>
Anyone who's better than me w/image editing wanna crop off, like, the left 1/4 of this cover (www.udonentertainment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SFvsDS1_CVRA_Story.jpg)? Love Morrigan stroking Chun's face.

From this article: www.udonentertainment.com/blog/news/street-fighter-vs-darkstalkers-covers-revealed
>>
File: 26259f22225e06aeed8562c184b1417a.jpg (486KB, 1200x1169px) Image search: [Google]
26259f22225e06aeed8562c184b1417a.jpg
486KB, 1200x1169px
Soul Calibur is best fighter for yuri, especially if it involves ninjas getting spankings.
>>
>>2257957
>>
>>2257958
I remember on one thread we compiled a list of who Ivy would spank and at what frequency, and the only one who didn't get it more than once was Ashlotte.

Who in turn took over spanking duty and everyone was uncharacteristically well-behaved until Ivy's hand healed up.

Even if she's a robogirl, we need yuri with Ashlotte, she's plain adorable.
>>
>>2257957
The only Soul Calibur girl I really liked was Hilde and then she was confirmed het which is bullshit.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2257957
Soul Calibur is also very very dead
>>
>>
>>2257880
Don't play.
'Sides I have to be really into the franchises.
Tekken just happens to be my favorite & I don't ship in Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur or Street Fighter.
>>
>>2258166
Namco gotta focus on that Tekken 7.
Haven't played Soul since 4. Was 5 any good?
>>
>>2258349
5 was pretty meh, didn't help that a lot of favorites were cut out or replaced with their kids that no one wanted. I think the only positive thing about it is the Soundtrack.
>>
>>
>>2258352
How many replacements we talking here?
>>
>>2258534
Taki, Xianghua and Kili were replaced by kiddies. though Kilik is still in the game as one of three (!) Edge Master style characters. Setsuka was cut out and turned into a moveset for Alpha Patroklos, Sophitia was replaced by Phyrra and Omega Phyrra, Cassandra was cut completely, as were Talim, Seong-Mina and Yun-Seong. Amy lost her memories and got a complete new moveset as Viola.
>>
>>2258736
Oh and Zasalamel and Rock were also completely cut.
>>
File: 1417953620524.jpg (198KB, 1072x979px) Image search: [Google]
1417953620524.jpg
198KB, 1072x979px
>>2258736
Cassandra was replaced by Pyrrah
Sophitia was replaced by Omega Pyrrah
>>
>>2258749
Phyrra has little to no resemblance to Cassandra's moveset and Omega has only a few different moves from her normal version.
>>
>>2258763
Normal Pyrrha has Cassandra's speed as well as more than several Cassandra-like attacks, Omega has almost all of Sophitia's signatures moves that tells the her and Cassandra's movesets apart and isn't pressure centric like just like how Sophitia wasn't for the most part
>>
>>2258864
Cassandra's moveset is still largely gone. Xiba has more similarities with Kilik than Pyrrah with Cassandra.
Point is the roster was majorly fucked over regardless with a lot of characters being cut and not even replaced.
>>
>>2258907
That was all because of a bunch of time budget bullshit, they had six months cut without warning. If they'd still gotten their full time, V would have been much better off, and the story (and therefore the character replacements) wouldn't seem so unjustified and out-of-nowhere; thy even have data in there for Zasalamel and Talim, but never got to do anything with it.
>>
>>2258930
Yeah well and now the franchise is dead in the water.
>>
File: Hilde x Viola.jpg (299KB, 600x658px) Image search: [Google]
Hilde x Viola.jpg
299KB, 600x658px
>>2258936
Personally, I think it would go well if they were to do a Soul Calibur VI and actually get to finish it, low as the chances that they'll make it should be.
>>
>>2258943
Nah, the changes in the story already bother me too much. You'd think after Tekken they realized that even with a time skip they could just use the old roster, because I'm pretty sure no one gives a shit about the trio kids when they could rather have Taki, Xianghua and Kilik.
>>
>>2259019
This is why the next game (if it ever happened) needs to be a KOF98 or Tekken Tag style dream game with no regards to the story. Just have all the characters regardless of age/death/etc.
>>
I wish Soul Impact got another issue with more lesbians in it.
>>
>>2259019
I kinda liked Natsu especially since they writing Taki to be a jerk.

I also liked Elysium being a bustier Sophitia.
>>
>>2259019
The only real problem with the next generation is that Xiba is too much of a Sun Wukong clone and could use a few more distinguishing traits. With Leixia and Natsu, all the stuff they need for good characterization and such is right there, the developers just need a chance to use it properly.

>>2259077
I think Taki had always been something of a jerk from the very beginning, but it wasn't until III or IV that she went full-on bitch, especially IV.
>>
>>2259077
>>2259239
>Taki had always been something of a jerk
What? How is Taki a jerk, especially when compared to characters like Ivy, Mitsurugi, Maxi, or Siegfried?
>>
>>2259284
She starts developing a mindset where she has to kill everyone even remotely associated with the spirit swords.

Siegfried has more than paid for his crimes and is committing his life to undoing the damage he was a part of.

Taki started out as a protector but has been slowly written to be more ruthless.

Like a reverse Patrokolos but his entire "development" is joke from start to finish.
>>
File: 643691.jpg (376KB, 1200x900px)
643691.jpg
376KB, 1200x900px
>>2259286
>She starts developing a mindset where she has to kill everyone even remotely associated with the spirit swords.
That's Ivy, Taki only realized that both swords were malicious and both had to be destroyed during SC3. Considering Sieg had become Soul Calibur's avatar and his past corruption by Soul Edge, it's fair for Taki to believe that Sieg might be taken over by Soul Calibur (didn't happen, but at time it was a very reasonable belief).

>Siegfried has more than paid for his crimes and is committing his life to undoing the damage he was a part of.
As of SC4, he hadn't done any of that and not sure you can really make up for spending years slaughtering tons of people and harvesting their souls, not to mention unleashing the Evil Seed and driving tons of people homicidally insane.

As her actions throughout the series have shown, Taki isn't a character without compassion or mercy, she just doesn't let herself show emotion because the nature of her work requires her to make the hard choices.
>>
>>2256684
>that manface
>>
>>2259295
I see where you're coming from but respectfully disagree I don't think it's entirely fair to blame Siegfried for Nightmare's actions and there's no way Siegfried knew what was going to happen when he touched the sword. If I recall no one knew it could possess people at that point. Well outside of the ancient characters anyway.
>>
>>2259077
Elysium looking like that just showed that Patroklos has issues.
>>
File: SophitiaTaki.jpg (19KB, 280x295px)
SophitiaTaki.jpg
19KB, 280x295px
>>2259370
Sieg wasn't exactly a good person before being possessed by Soul Edge either.
-Was a delinquent who formed his own mercenary group that killed military deserters.
-Killed and decapitated a suspected deserter that turned out to be his father.
-Went insane and wanted to find Soul Edge so he could use it for revenge against "the person" who killed his father.
-The primary reason for the things he did as Nightmare was motivated by Sieg's wish to gather enough souls to resurrect his father (in contrast the Cervantes, who stuck to the seas and to one port town and caused relatively little destruction compared to Sieg).
>>
File: 61203355_p0.png (707KB, 1119x679px) Image search: [Google]
61203355_p0.png
707KB, 1119x679px
Nine and Dragon's Crown Sorceress lezzing out
>>
>>2259645
I thought Nine was into bestiality.
>>
>>2259615
This. People like to forget what Siegfried did before becoming Nightmare, and I'm pretty sure so did the Devs.
>>
>>2259615
Hes a tragic hero. Thats why people like him. He wouldnt be nearly as popular if he didnt have any of those flaws.
>>
>>2259681
Funny that you mention that, because when the first Soul Calibur came around the main plot was supossed to be resolving around Kilik and Xianghua. Kilik because of his purifying amulet, Xianghua because she was the actual first person to wield Soul Calibur. Siggy only became relevant again when they decided he should be using Soul Calibur for some reason in SCIII.

And now Raphael is the new Nightmare.
>>
File: Sketch___Ivy_Vs__Taki_by_yeehoo.jpg (233KB, 1024x1446px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch___Ivy_Vs__Taki_by_yeehoo.jpg
233KB, 1024x1446px
>>2259670
Eh, they've had Siegfried be sorry about all of what he's done since Soul Calibur; during both Siegfried's and Nightmare's endings, he's already set his goals towards fixing what he can, and shows a sense of maturity far beyond what he had back in Soul Blade. Yeah, he was an arrogant little shit then (and also had the most broken move in the game that could just be spammed to death to beat pretty much anything the AI threw at you, which really fits him being a jackass at the time. As it were, they based the Iron Sword moveset in III's Create-A-Soul thing on his old style), but compared to the many years he's spent since then trying to make up for it, I'd say he's been good longer than not, at least while he's Siegfried, not Nightmare. And no, I doubt that the developers forgot, considering that they bring up Siegfried's regret over his father in both III and IV.

>>2259295
Yeah, Ivy's been a bitch since her intro, but that's something she was born into, Taki's just been getting worse and worse about it. She may have changed between IV and V though, if Natsu's impression of her says anything. I really hope that she's softened up a bit, but not too much. I like the idea of her being a cougar hardcore Mr. Miyagi to Natsu.

I'm still all for Ivy regularly having Taki over her knee, though.
>>
>>2259696
You'd become pissed too if your hot greek girl went and married some literally who and birthed his two kids, one of which is literally retarded.

Also fuck Namco for cutting Cassandra. "Grieving so much about her sisters death that she can't go looking for her nephew and niece" my fucking ass. That's out of character to the max.
Should've made Cassandra's IV ending be canon and be done with it.
>>
>>2259681
I'd say he's more of an atoning ex-villain, since he wasn't originally a heroic character to begin with.

>>2259696
>Taki's just been getting worse and worse about it.
How so? I can't recall Taki doing anything to deserve that characterization.
>>
>>2259704
>I'd say he's more of an atoning ex-villain, since he wasn't originally a heroic character to begin with.
And wasn't actually that heroic afterwards since he was pretty single minded in his destruction of Sould Edge afterwards, which was most likely due to Soul Calibur's influence. So he went from being controlled by one sword to another.

How did he ever end up with it anyway?
I thought Xianghua was the chosen wielder?
>>
>>2259707
>And wasn't actually that heroic afterwards since he was pretty single minded in his destruction of Sould Edge afterwards, which was most likely due to Soul Calibur's influence. So he went from being controlled by one sword to another.
As of SCV, he's one of the "good guys" since he's no longer the host of Soul Calibur and is dedicating his life to working with others to fight the evil caused by Soul Edge.

>How did he ever end up with it anyway?
Xianghua lost the sword when she stabbed it into and defeated Inferno at the end of SC1 (it was probably sucked into Astral Chaos or some other dimension). When Raphael fought Nightmare at the end of SC2 and stabbed Soul Edge in it's eye, that temporary released Sieg from SE's control. Then SC popped out of nowhere (or whatever dimension was hiding in) and presented itself Sieg, who used it to stab SE and temporary render both swords inert.
>>
File: Soul calibur 1132111599696.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Soul calibur 1132111599696.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>2259707
How I remember it is something like:

>Xianghua defeats Nightmare!Siggy with Soul Calibur. Soul Edge then goes dormant and Siggy becomes Siggy again.
>Siegfried keeps having nightmares (geddit?!) about about being Nightmare until he gets to a point where he tries to get rid of it, only for it to take him over again.
>Xianghua fights Nightmare!Siggy again and... stuff happens where Siggy almost kills Raphael but snaps out of it at the last second and... somehow stabs Soul Edge with Soul Calibur, rendering both swords neutral.

Huh. I used to follow closely SC's lore and even I don't think that's ever really explained, another testament to how SC's narrative went to shit starting with 3 (since that where everything just goes off the fucking rails, looking at you fucking Raphael).

Here, have a classic pic.
>>
>>2259740
>looking at you fucking Raphael
I actually liked Vampire Count Raphael with Vampire Loli Amy.
>>
>>2259737
>As of SCV, he's one of the "good guys" since he's no longer the host of Soul Calibur and is dedicating his life to working with others to fight the evil caused by Soul Edge.
While cucking the father of Hilde's children on the side
Sorry, just had to make that joke.

>Xianghua lost the sword when she stabbed it into and defeated Inferno at the end of SC1 (it was probably sucked into Astral Chaos or some other dimension). When Raphael fought Nightmare at the end of SC2 and stabbed Soul Edge in it's eye, that temporary released Sieg from SE's control. Then SC popped out of nowhere (or whatever dimension was hiding in) and presented itself Sieg, who used it to stab SE and temporary render both swords inert.
Yeah, I stand with Cassandra ending being the one that shoud've been canon. She was one of the few that realized that both swords were evil.
>>
File: 8e3785930e3fd7b9db702923051f3e5e.jpg (426KB, 780x1108px) Image search: [Google]
8e3785930e3fd7b9db702923051f3e5e.jpg
426KB, 780x1108px
>>2259700
>cutting Cassandra
Yeah, that was bullshit. I think they have her stranded in the Astral Chaos for the time being, so if they ever bother with a VI, she'll likely come back. Cool thing, she'll have not aged a day since going there either, so there's a lot of potential for some interesting encounters (and fanart).

>>2259704
>>2259707
I'm of the opinion that Siegfried's a borderline Byronic hero, seeing as he fits Lord Macaulay's description pretty well: "...a man proud, moody, cynical, with defiance on his brow, and misery in his heart, a scorner of his kind, implacable in revenge, yet capable of deep and strong affection."

I think he nabbed Soul Calibur since, according to Soul Calibur's ending, Xianghua lost it after striking down Nightmare and Inferno, being thrown into the void along with Siegfried. Inferno took the sword into itself for a short time while possessing Siegfried again, and shat it out after the fight with Raphael. Once that was done, Soul Calibur chose Siegfried as its wielder because there would be no need to try and control him, seeing as he had already dedicated himself to the destruction of Soul Edge, and would be the most likely to encounter it again.

As for Taki's characterization, I never said it was justified, only that it happened. It was a more gradual crawl in that direction at least, not just her suddenly being a cunt.
>>
>>2259749
>I never said it was justified, only that it happened. It was a more gradual crawl in that direction at least
Yes, but I'm asking what did Taki do in the subsequent games that made you feel like she was going in that direction?
>>
File: 1325910620130.jpg (172KB, 715x999px) Image search: [Google]
1325910620130.jpg
172KB, 715x999px
When you get right down to it, the narrative in most fighting games is dildos. Either it makes less sense as it goes along (KoF, SF, the aforementioned SC) or all the important details are in other forms of media and you can go fuck yourself for dare having the gall to wonder how your favorite characters are doing in between games (Blazblue, but GG is the absolute worst for this).

The only game with an okay narrative these days are the recent MK games and even they have problems once you take the magnifying glass to them.

Aside: Have some official artwork.
>>
>>2259749
>>2259759
I tell you what really happened to Taki: she lost any relevance to the plot when it became Siegfriend (and partly Sophitia) wanking so her tonal shift was just a clusterfuck.
>>
>>2259763
BlazBlue you can just play the games and have most of the knowledge you need. It helps that the Extend versions always add more shit for that.

Also Tekken, as insane as the lot became there, is also free of any other shit you NEED to watch to get the entire picture.
>>
File: 742ec54c02341e5d49cdfe5311463697.jpg (552KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
742ec54c02341e5d49cdfe5311463697.jpg
552KB, 1000x1200px
>>2259768
True enough. And from what I understand, certain non-game elements of BlazBlue only help fuel assorted ships anyway, so it's a win-win.

Speaking of...
>>
>>2259775
I think the only ships that got real fuel were
>Jin/Tsubaki
>Ragna/Celia (kek)
>Ragna/Rachel
And that's pretty much it and those are also in the game.
And hoo boy am I glad that Noel is free for Makoto to pursue in the end.
>>
>>2257961
I remember that. That was a good thread. After Asholette took over spanking duties because Sophitia was too nice, Tira and Cassandra would walk around on tip toes and never sit down for a while

>>2258534
Basically most of the female cast with the exception of Ivy, Tira and Hilde. Everyone else got replaced with younger versions or axed entirely. In terms of just the roster change it was overall just awful. A good few of the male cast got switched out with characters no one liked with basically the same movesets to show a time skip between 4 and 5. Usually a roster change is pretty cool for a fighting game that has been running for a while but pretty much all the new cast sucked.

It should maybe be mentioned that all the female cast that would be above the age of 30 was removed or replaced with younger girls. The only exception being Ivy (Unless Hilde is over 30 but I don't think she is) and Sophitia who stopped being Sophitia and is another character entirely just using her skin and is a weapon's clone character now
>>
File: 1342643895912.jpg (444KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1342643895912.jpg
444KB, 600x600px
>>2259867
Ivy and Tira "forgot how to age" and Hilde is indeed 35 in SCV.
>>
>>
File: 11252574_p1.jpg (290KB, 690x740px) Image search: [Google]
11252574_p1.jpg
290KB, 690x740px
>>
>>2260010
>>2260012
I hope T7 ramps up the yuri between those two
>>
File: 1441268626000.jpg (300KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441268626000.jpg
300KB, 1024x768px
>>2259785
Nee-san......[spoilers]Noel's a nun now dedicated to taking care of Nu, dreams of that ship having any meaning significance are now slowly fading away.
>>
>>2259877

They did mention that they imagined Ivy being something of a mother figure to the younger female characters in V, which I can only assume was part of the 75% of the story that got cut because Namco doesn't want the franchise to succeed.

I have to say it would be some pretty interesting character development for Ivy to go from misguided villain to atoning anti-heroine to reluctant mentor/protector, and I do feel like she'd be able to understand Pyrrha in a way few others could. Both of them were tainted by Soul Edge from birth, and bound to the sword's fate because of their parents' actions. Ivy did want to stop the cursed blood from spreading, but with the whole Malfested all across Europe thing I think that horse has left the barn.

Sadly, a lot of my favorite pairings for Ivy haven't seemed to be in the cards of late. Sophitia's out unless they bring her back to life, which isn't out of the question, I suppose, we're never going to see Ivy/Aged Up Talim unless VI actually does happen at some point instead of more fucking pachinko machines, and Valeria and Shura were both one-shot OCs.
>>
>>
>>2260123
>Being a nun
>Meaning shit when the other known nun was pretty much raising the dude she wanted to fuck
>>
>>2260317
Is that Leo? I remember all the denial when her gender was revealed.
>>
File: 1393593164823.jpg (271KB, 850x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1393593164823.jpg
271KB, 850x1138px
>>2260461
All i remember was people calling her a fuccboi, then they switched on a dime to calling her a total badass after they reveal she was a girl. I don't know why Tekken's fanbase is filled with with idiots like those.
>>
>>2260542
As opposed to...what fandom?
>>
>>2259867
>>2257961
Just because it was the most fun I had talking about Soul Caliber in a while, I want to bring this discussion back.

In the alternate timeline where all the Soul Cal ladies are living in Ivy's mansion as her harem/extended family, who are the good girls and who are the ones that get put over her knee regularly?

Which ones are spanked most frequently for being trouble makers, which ones cause trouble just so she will put them over her knee and why is the answer to both those questions Tira?
>>
>>2260678
>Ivy's...harem
Fuck you reminded me of an actual Ivy harem fic that'll never be finished.
>>
>>2260680
Rose among lilies? I know that same pain sis. It's a damn shame.
>>
>>2260542
I remember reading a few reviews for some fics years ago bashing authors for making Leo female, then again it was a few years ago and it was just after they confirmed her gender.
>>
File: 34565978_p2.jpg (351KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
34565978_p2.jpg
351KB, 800x900px
>>2260317
Hate poly but I like this image here with Lili crying to Leo that Asuka won't let her bathe with her.
>>
File: 34565978_p0.jpg (247KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
34565978_p0.jpg
247KB, 800x600px
>>
Leo can be pretty adorable sometimes.
>>
File: IvyTakiSoulCalibur.jpg (98KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
IvyTakiSoulCalibur.jpg
98KB, 594x800px
>>2260678

I made the original list, but I'm not gonna go look it up so if something doesn't match up in the archive I might have just changed my mind or goofed.

>Many times a day (She knows what she did)
Tira, Taki, Shura, Pyrrha Ω, Elysium

>Every day (Keeping them honest)
Natsu, Amy/Viola, Cassandra, Valeria, Angol Fear, Scheherazade, Kamikirimusi

>Frequently
Xianghua, Lexia, Mi-Na

>Sometimes (Reminder of dominance)
Setsuka, Hilde, Hualin

>Very rarely (Precious angels)
Sophitia, Pyrrha, Talim, Lynette

>Never (Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too heavy)
Ashlotte

Tira's at the top of the list and she likes it there, Taki doesn't appreciate her place but can't do jack about it, Shura and Cassandra act out on purpose. (Cassandra's gotta keep her butt honed as a deadly weapon SOMEHOW.)

Pyrrha and Talim are clear favorites, but are still spanked sometimes as a form of affection.

Sophitia spanks Ivy sometimes when no one else is watching.
>>
>>2261054
I wanna see a picture of Ashlotte being sad with something like
>tfw Ivy-sama cannot paddle your booty
>>
>>2261232

I have to say some yuri involving Ashlotte would be interesting without magically making her biological. I do like to imagine Hephaestus gave her a spark of true sentience or something like that, but even without that she has no nerves, no glands...

She has emotions and thoughts, but she has no sense of touch or hormones. She could fall in love, but I imagine the idea of loving someone in a sexual way would be a difficult concept for her.

Physical intimacy might be difficult for her in general, since she can want it on an emotional level and draw happiness from what it means to the girl she loves, but she can't feel the way they do without some kinda magic stepping in.

On the cuter/funnier side, though, I think it'd be a hoot if Ashlotte's programming before she was truly sentient meant Ivy has unsuccessfully tried to talk Ashlotte out of worshipping her, and Ashlotte has no experience with any form of affection so the girl she loves has to walk her through many aspects of it, including how to kiss.
>>
>>2261232
>>2261250
>Ashlotte just wants to get spanked sometimes
>Sometimes she "accidentally" breaks a plate or a chair like the other girls Mistress Ivy always has to punish
>Ivy still refuses to put her over her knee
>Ashlotte becomes depressed
>She just wants to get spanked for doing something bad
>Just like the 'real' girls are
>Ivy finally acquiesces to Ashlotte's wish
>Ivy spends the next week or two limping with a brace around one wrist
>This marks the beginning of Ashlotte's reign of disciplinary terror
>Tira remains remarkably well mannered after the first time, even saying 'please' and 'thank you'
>Ashlotte is a good girl
>>
>>2261250
If I'm remembering right, the guys who made Ashlotte had designed her to have intelligence, but no heart or soul, so as to not have the same weaknesses (read: emotions) that Astaroth did.

Which gives me the idea that, since Ivy knows how to make artificial souls, the two of them have to go on an adventure that's a mix of action, wacky hijinks, and self-discovery while they go looking for the components that Ivy needs to make the soul for her precious doll.
>>
>>2261282

That'd be great. Good End for Ashlotte, and Ivy has some company.

Part of what I liked about the Ivy adopting/hareming all the ladies talk was the notion of her belief she's destined to live and die completely alone and unloved because of her connection to Soul Edge being proven abundantly wrong.
>>
>>2261250
>>2261282
>>2261288
>Ivy and her harem/family go on an adventure to get Ashlotte a soul
>Sure in the meantime they're doing important stuff like stopping Soul swords from fucking everything up
>But really it's just for the soul
>All the girls teaming up with their respective abilities to track down the stuff needed to get Ivy the stuff she needs to create a soul for Ashlotte
>During this Ashlotte watches the other girls to see what she should do to become more human-like
>Apparently this involves smooching pretty ladies
>Cut to the various times Ashlotte has gone up to the other women at separate times to try kissing
>Ashlotte ends up kissing them all by the end of it and learns lots of different ways to kiss
>Setsuka is sensual
>Pyrrha is all nerves and shyness
>Xianghua is all playful affection
>Tira ends up getting put over Ivy's knee for what she tries to teach
>Talim is innocent and soft
>Ivy is the best
>>
File: yadachan_000361205.jpg (121KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
yadachan_000361205.jpg
121KB, 778x1100px
>>
>>2261631
Nah
>>
File: 3465476436745654.jpg (250KB, 806x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3465476436745654.jpg
250KB, 806x1000px
>>
>>2262005
Eww
>>
File: 4131151.jpg (333KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
4131151.jpg
333KB, 600x849px
Dumping my favorite pairing.
>>
File: 4131157.jpg (370KB, 800x865px) Image search: [Google]
4131157.jpg
370KB, 800x865px
>>
File: 5321744.jpg (62KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
5321744.jpg
62KB, 680x850px
>>
File: 5321952.jpg (288KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
5321952.jpg
288KB, 850x608px
>>
File: 5321954.jpg (652KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
5321954.jpg
652KB, 1200x830px
>>
File: 5321979.jpg (341KB, 850x610px) Image search: [Google]
5321979.jpg
341KB, 850x610px
>>
File: 5321980.jpg (204KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5321980.jpg
204KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 5321990.jpg (254KB, 693x900px) Image search: [Google]
5321990.jpg
254KB, 693x900px
>>
File: 6300229.png (2MB, 1280x1662px) Image search: [Google]
6300229.png
2MB, 1280x1662px
>>
File: BlazBlue.full.352436.jpg (399KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BlazBlue.full.352436.jpg
399KB, 600x800px
I love this pair, so naturally I can't find much of it. Anyone got anything decent?

archiveofourown.org/works/1491043?view_adult=true
>>
Completely crack but my favorite ship is Baiken/Millia Rage. Never find any art of that :/
>>
>>2267351
There really needs to be more Baiken yuri
>>
File: IMG_2704.png (336KB, 469x392px)
IMG_2704.png
336KB, 469x392px
Someone make a /u/ scene out of this.
>>
>>2267363
I've been shiipping Baiken x Haeyun furiously since Revelator. I hope they have some more interactions in Rev2
>>
>>2259043
Or make it set chronologically before SCV.
>>
>>2269261

Probably wouldn't work. SCIV's ending involves Siegfried destroying Nightmare until Soul Edge regenerates some years later and Dumas-Nightmare appears. Nightmare is the face of the series, a game in which he's dead probably ain't in the cards.

If there is some alternate-universe fuckery or what have you going on in the next SC game, though, I think it'd be interesting to have both Pyrrha from the "main" timeline where she accepts herself and is able to remain sane despite being malfested, and the Pyrrha Ω moveset ported to an AU version of her where Patty failed and Pyrrha went 100% Nightmare.
>>
>>2261250
>>2261277
>>2261282
>>2261288
>>2261342
All this talk of Ivy/Ashlotte finally has me drawing something of Ivy rubbing down Ashlotte's parts. It'll probably be awhile, but eh. At least if I don't put something up, it's not going to be for lack of trying.
>>
>>
File: Boys Are Stupid!.png (291KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
Boys Are Stupid!.png
291KB, 900x660px
>>
best FG yuri couple is Chun-Li/Juri. it's also pretty much completely obscure and dead in terms of fanworks sadly
>>
File: 1357814606824.png (135KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1357814606824.png
135KB, 500x402px
>>
File: tumblr_mee1g9Mi321qf6iloo1_500.gif (200KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mee1g9Mi321qf6iloo1_500.gif
200KB, 500x600px
>>
File: tumblr_mecz1wfY1g1qhoyb4.png (129KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mecz1wfY1g1qhoyb4.png
129KB, 500x403px
>>
>>
File: fa21a5430705be55b75bc759e979b588.jpg (804KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fa21a5430705be55b75bc759e979b588.jpg
804KB, 1000x1000px
I think i'm gonna pick up KoF XIV now, I always liked Whip even though i couldn't do even her most basic combos consistently
>>
File: d410caa8c3ee499fa503943b349f77e8.jpg (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d410caa8c3ee499fa503943b349f77e8.jpg
131KB, 1000x1000px
>>2284758
>>
>>2284760
>>
>>
>>2257448
Not enough.
>>
Ugh. I come here to see lilies, and there's an ad for Pussy Saga. Bleargh.
>>
File: 57036996_p2_master1200.jpg (295KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
57036996_p2_master1200.jpg
295KB, 800x678px
>>
File: 57036996_p3_master1200.jpg (129KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
57036996_p3_master1200.jpg
129KB, 800x678px
>>
File: 58011755_p4_master1200.jpg (194KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
58011755_p4_master1200.jpg
194KB, 650x440px
>>
File: Taki x Mina.jpg (201KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
Taki x Mina.jpg
201KB, 800x597px
>>
>>2256684
Wow, those man faces are bad.
>>
File: 13529687_p0.jpg (386KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
13529687_p0.jpg
386KB, 750x650px
>>2309264
I agree, perhaps a better OP next time.
>>
File: c772eed70bcdd7e70f9e155f0dbbbcd0.jpg (398KB, 1094x1465px) Image search: [Google]
c772eed70bcdd7e70f9e155f0dbbbcd0.jpg
398KB, 1094x1465px
>>
more of alisa? i never see anything gay with her
>>
>>2310390
>Play Project X Zone
>All the fluff dialogue between Alisa and KOS-MOS/T-ELOS
>All that NOTHING when it comes to fanart of the three
it hurts onee-sama
>>
>>2284758
Whip can be played without much combos because she only has one anyway. Her waifu Leona however, is a top tier.
>>
>>2310390
Fuck Alisa, she's cheap.
>>
>>2259746
"Siegfried, you ARE the father!"

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure he is their real dad.

Enough about that, though. Time for more Ivy x Taki.
>>
>>2310399
I can get most of it down, the problem is comboing after hops and the really tight max mode combos, but KOFXIV has much easier execution than 2002 from what i played in the demo, so it won't really be an issue now
>>
File: IMG_20170415_192212.jpg (441KB, 1500x2020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_192212.jpg
441KB, 1500x2020px
>>2312736
Best of the luck anon, XIV is a very fun game
>>
File: yurixgoeniko3547843.jpg (90KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
yurixgoeniko3547843.jpg
90KB, 576x768px
>>
File: yurixgoeniko1278869.jpg (93KB, 719x1011px) Image search: [Google]
yurixgoeniko1278869.jpg
93KB, 719x1011px
>>
File: 1254731445620.jpg (103KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
1254731445620.jpg
103KB, 600x856px
>>2316772
>tfw Yuri doesn't get enough yuri
I hate it, family

>pretty sure this doujin involved futa
>>
File: 3077355.jpg (68KB, 503x502px) Image search: [Google]
3077355.jpg
68KB, 503x502px
Not enough Yuri yuri
>>
>>
File: jcz5s9lo.jpg (144KB, 850x605px) Image search: [Google]
jcz5s9lo.jpg
144KB, 850x605px
>>
>>2319571
i don't recognize the non-Athena girl. who is she?
>>
>>2320533
Momoko from KOFXI
>>
>>2319570
Censoring the penis doesn't magically make it /u/
>>
>>2293576
Speak English, nigger.
>>
>>2324904
There are porno ads at the bottom sometimes, and the one at that time was Pussysaga, which is ironically about girls shoving dicks up their asses.

On a lesbian board.
>>
>>2325519
Please consider getting ad block. Hiro doesn't deserve your money.
>>
>>2325519
>He doesn't block ads
You could've prevented it
>>
>>2325545
I just get a 4chanpass; adblock doesn't stop those stupid fucking captchas, and I don't want this site to die before I get my fill of shitposting.
>>
File: 1465520121115.jpg (299KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1465520121115.jpg
299KB, 850x1202px
>>
>>2256824
There's too little of these two! I hope we get something nice in the new game that's coming out.
>>
File: IMG_2008.jpg (276KB, 850x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2008.jpg
276KB, 850x1067px
An interesting crossover presumably because Ayane looks like her sister here.

I wonder if the upcoming Marvel vs Capcom game will give us some interesting pairings. A pity X-Men are regulated to DLC but maybe we'll get Magik.
>>
File: IMG_2007.jpg (130KB, 850x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2007.jpg
130KB, 850x683px
>>2329906
I just really like Ayane x Kasumi a pity there are virtually no fics and the few good ones were on dead sites.
>>
File: IMG_1893.jpg (86KB, 785x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1893.jpg
86KB, 785x1018px
>>2329907
>>
>>2295421
Thanks for that.

Now I can paint it like every pair I like.
>>
File: 768a8465a6fc2e624b7aceffd45d8509.jpg (166KB, 1014x1224px) Image search: [Google]
768a8465a6fc2e624b7aceffd45d8509.jpg
166KB, 1014x1224px
>>2329906
>Magik
That'd be so hype, but it probably won't happen, if we even get X-Men characters, aside from Wolverine, it'll probably be the ones with a legacy in the MvC competitive community like Magneto, Storm, Cable, Psylocke, Phoenix and Cyclops
>>
>>2279820
Why are they both built like suburban soccer moms? Tumblrinas are so quick to make every attractive character as tubby as they are.
>>
File: IMG_1891.png (838KB, 892x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1891.png
838KB, 892x895px
>>2331847
Asuka is pretty thicc buts it's mostly her thighs and undoubtedly muscle. In the drawing which is animated and if I had to guess animation is more difficult than drawing?

I don't know I've never attempted animation. But anyway in the piece it looks more like Lili just has loose clothing. If anything I expect Lili to have an athletic build not as muscular as say Asuka or Julia.
>>
>>
File: navel lick.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
navel lick.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This one was just made in a /v/ thread.
>>
File: 219e98d5711f3c36e0b7d91a301a1c4b.png (345KB, 1280x921px) Image search: [Google]
219e98d5711f3c36e0b7d91a301a1c4b.png
345KB, 1280x921px
>>2256684
With Mika craving the Z as much as she does I wouldn't expect much, but it would be nice if we got to see more interaction with her and Nadeshiko outside of the ring.
>>
This would be one way to make me care about Felicia.
>>
>>2335874
Where to find more MariexHonoka?? I never knew I needed this.
>>
>>2331895
This, pretty much. Asuka's got thighs in-game that could probably crush a girlfriend's head between them, and Lili's clothes in the animation are just poofy.
>>
>>2256828
Basically the sole reason I read it.
>>
File: 1458574438806.png (903KB, 1700x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1458574438806.png
903KB, 1700x2150px
>>
File: IMG_2158.png (1MB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2158.png
1MB, 682x1024px
I know it's not a fighting game but in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate all of Kasumi and Ayane's dialogue is essentially "It's not like I like you or anything!"
>>
>>2345370
>only /u/ focused doa comic I know of
shame there isn't more
>>
>>2345625
Its more of a pity it was never finished as a sequel was hinted at. But at least we have the two.

Also as an interesting plus once you get Ayane and Kasumi's bond high enough Kasumi begs Ayane to let her be her sister again.
>>
>That MvCI leaked roster
>only 4 female characters
>only Gamora left to be revealed

Into the trash it goes, here i was hoping i'd be able to have a yuri femdom team with Juri and Franziska von Karma, but i guess not... thanks Capcom

When's Arcana Heart 4?
>>
https://youtu.be/pXZROicSVtHY

7:55
>>
>>2350285
MvCI was shit since begins. Not a big loss.
>Arcana Heart 4
The game was in development but we have no idea what gonna happens now since the creator is kill ;_;

>>2350669
>video not found
>>
File: lili_x_asuka_bdsm.jpg (90KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
lili_x_asuka_bdsm.jpg
90KB, 600x656px
>>
File: lewd_asuka_x_lili.png (375KB, 900x756px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_asuka_x_lili.png
375KB, 900x756px
>>
>>2350669
shit
https://youtu.be/pXZROcSVtHY?t=475
>>
>>2350958
Wow, they're just making more and more obvious how gay Lili is.
>>
>>2350751
>he's actually dead
Damn, i didn't think you were being serious, that sucks, R.I.P
>>
>>2350958
>Asuka doesn't want to be a rich girl's plaything
reeeeeeeee asuka is a hetslut confirmed
>>
>>2351127
Think anon. Why be a rich girl's plaything when you could be her wife?
>>
Is anyone else having problem connecting to Tekken 7's online matches? The lost connection message keeps popping up whenever theres an incoming fight request.
>>
>>2351147
I mean, there's nothing stopping you from being both.
>>
File: Tekken_Bana_Passport.jpg (779KB, 930x1460px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken_Bana_Passport.jpg
779KB, 930x1460px
>>
File: lili_x_asuka.jpg (318KB, 1000x667px)
lili_x_asuka.jpg
318KB, 1000x667px
>>
File: 1459391709022.jpg (156KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1459391709022.jpg
156KB, 1191x670px
There isn't enough Mila in this world.
>>
>>2352049
I like how there's now at least one girl who can easily be seen as gay or something. Lili, Mila, Juri. Doesn't stop me from shipping the other girls but this is delightful.

Assuming Soul Calibur isn't dead I wonder if they'll add a similar girl.
>>
>>2352105
>if they'll add
Are you telling me Talim or Ivy don't fit?
>>
>>2352105
Does KOF have a lesbian?
>>
"Tu sais aujourd'hui je vais emménager chez toi"
>>
>>2352110
Ivy is celibate but yeah she could I suppose as for Talim I don't know. Maybe Natsu too?

>>2352126
I never played so unfortunately I can't answer that.
>>
File: 63162700_p0.png (329KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
63162700_p0.png
329KB, 778x1100px
>>2350958
Heh, seems like Lili gets the best of everything on both endings. Asuka went from beating her ass in Tekken 5, to this.
>>
>>2352196
I really liked their endings, Lili is totally bullying Asuka and it's great.
>>
>>2352126
Not 100% sure but I think Mature and Vice are, probably, the most closest answer.
>>
File: thisisnow canon.jpg (205KB, 1024x712px)
thisisnow canon.jpg
205KB, 1024x712px
>playing 7
>Lilli literally moves into Asuka's house

B U E N O
>>
>>2352105
I hope that if they do another Soul Calibur game, they play up the 'kind-of mom to the youngsters' thing with Ivy, but one of the girls basically has Hot for Teacher playing through her head every time she glances at Ivy-sensei.

Especially if one of Hilde's kids is a teenage daughter.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: IMG_2204.jpg (252KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2204.jpg
252KB, 850x478px
>>2345370
>>2345633
Compounding on this apparently Koei is coming out with another Warriors esque crossover in the same vein as Warriors Orochi but with a smaller cast probably meaning more character interactions and the like.

Naturally they're putting in several Dead or Alive characters like Kasumi and Ayane with hopefully more tsundere to go around.

There also putting in Marie Rose and I don't know much about her other than she's a qt.
>>
>>2352743
>There also putting in Marie Rose and I don't know much about her other than she's a qt.
She usually gets shipped with Honkers. To the point that if she will be in this new game, Honkers almost certainly will be as well.
>>
File: IMG_2205.jpg (298KB, 850x1511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2205.jpg
298KB, 850x1511px
>>2352810
Yeah I think Honoka is going to be in there as well. Given Ayane and Kasumi have experience with the supernatural it'll be amusing at least.

Outside of Honoka I've seen Marie shipped with Ayane too any particular reason? Still prefer Ayane x Kasumi but I can get behind Ayane x Marie.
>>
>>2352743
>>2352810
>>2352876
You are talking about Warriors: All Stars and technically Kasumi, Marie and Honoka are DoA reps while Ayane is a Ninja Gaiden rep together with Hayabusa but since that is one continuity these days (together with Fatal Frame) it doesn't make much of a difference.
>>
File: 1496605204896.png (339KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1496605204896.png
339KB, 500x492px
>>
I love some of the possible blazblue pairings, but god, how the fuck do you make a harem fighting game. if they just removed ragnashit the game becomes 100x better
>>
>>2352216
>>2352196
>>2309362

Someone on Youtube put it like this:

Tekken 6: Lili moves into Asuka's school.

Tekken 7: Lili moves into Asuka's house.

Tekken 8: Lili moves inside Asuka.

Lilli just runs rings around Asuka and ensnares her easily, putting her in a no-win situation.
>>
>>2353174
>Hating Ragna and comparing him to haremshit leads

Fuck you too anon. Ragna's one of my favorite characters ever, don't fucking lump him in with haremshit leads. It'd be better if he were female yes (as would Jin and especially Kagura) but fuck the dude actually has a personality and arc.

Also, canonically most of the girl's don't give a shit about them, and even the ones that do give him a lot of shit. Really, the only ones that are interested in him are the Murakumo's, Rachel, and Celica, and all those ships got sunk pretty fucking hard in CF. If anything, Alpha 01 will probably be his replacement in whatever followup BB gets.
>>
>>2353248
Rachel would probably have the most chance if they ever bring him back.
Otherwise Tsubaki is pretty much tied to Jin, and that's it.
>>
>>2353197
Lili stap please
>>
File: 875083d092eeeb800eb01ecd047924ec.jpg (369KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
875083d092eeeb800eb01ecd047924ec.jpg
369KB, 723x1023px
>>2353174
I-I like Ragna... but ayway, all that matters is that by the end of CF they stopped teasing Ragna x Noel and Makoto was never into him, to the true Blazblue yuri ship is still very much possible
>>
>>2353364
Unless you're a defeatist that believes her becoming an anime nun taking care of her sisters will be the end if things.
>>
>>2353248
He is a haremshit lead. Not sure why this is even debatable.

Harem leads do include his type too.
>>
>>2353439
Nah. He doesn't have a harem, isn't a blank slate, has actual goals he pursues, and he isn't a self insert. Not sure what definition of haremshit lead you're using that doesn't include a few of those.

Not any of the above posters and I think he's a cool dude. The only part of him I don't like is him being close to girls who I ship with girls but I don't think he's going to actually intrude on that any time soon. Or possibly ever.
>>
>>2352105
I rather they bring back and pair up Taki and Sophitia.
>>
>>2353619
harem doesn't mean he's a blank self insert with no personality.

he's haremshit because over half the girls are heavily into him or otherwise heavily canon shipped with him.
its not at the level where literally every girl is into him for no reason, but over half of the female cast in cp was easily linked to him for one reason or another, noel clones being a major problem.
>>
>>2353718
cf not cp*
i'll give its not the worst harem thing in the world, but its enough to annoy me and turn me away from caring about the story.
>>
>>2353718
There are two (maybe three if you want to count Noel) girls that are actually shipped with him. One is Rachel the other ones is Celica and the latter one is a shit character anyway so nothing lost there. The Murakumos are linked to Noel and she in terms in linked to Ragna by being pretty much his sister.
>>
>>2353439
>>2353718
>Over half the girls

5 girls is not "over half" in a series with at least 16 females, and that's not even counting the NPC's. Like I've already said, all of those ships get sunk anyway.

>>2353741
There's also Nu and Lambda, and the former was never a serious contender anyway. Everyone else just has a belligerent and/or platonic relationship with him, or just outright hate him in Tsubaki's case.
>>
>>2353625
>retcons will never go full yuri
Feels bad, sis.
>>
>>2353879
Sophitia is part of my lesbian waifu team in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate alongside Ayane her incestuous lesbian sister Kasumi, Aya and their lesbian mistress Kyubi.
>>
>>2353890
Does Elysium count?
>>
>>2353174
>Blazblue, where the writer says he makes a "yuri character" but has her sleep with a dude anyways

Wait a second, are /u/ trying to trick me again?
>>
>>2353901
Was it ever confirmed that Makoto slept with Kagura? Because to me it just seemed like banter, Kagura's intro against her sort of implies that he never really got to touch her, if i remember it correctly he said "let me touch them, just once" or something like that
>>
>>2353929
IIRC, he just said she was "lover number 3", which combined with Kagura's intro with her, indicates the relationship never reached any meaningful level of physical intimacy.
>>
>>2353940
Makes sense, for better or worse, Makoto is one of Mori's favorites BB waifus (probably only behind Noel herself), sohe would never NTR himself like that
>>
File: lili x asuka lewds.png (223KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
lili x asuka lewds.png
223KB, 500x512px
>>2352196
i hope we see gay lili, i mean she is crearly gay and japan is advancing on LGBT rights.
>>
File: poison is bi, BI!.jpg (77KB, 850x742px) Image search: [Google]
poison is bi, BI!.jpg
77KB, 850x742px
are XY girls accepted here?

but seriously, i think trans women should accepted meanwhile they are post-op or the art don't show any dicks.
>>
>>2357147
Poison is pretty much schrödinger's gender according to Yoshinori Ono, so this is a case where whatever your headcanon is, it's valid
>>
>>2357147
no no no, fuck outta here, I used to visit /lgbt/ a lot but """transbians""" destroyed it all. Letting in any sort of Y chromosomes is a very slippery slope please don't do that
>>
>>2357144
Sebastian gets it. Dude knows yuri when he sees it.

Also I'll never stop laughing about how when Asuka was first introduced it seemed like they were going to get her involved with Jin and his bullshit but ever since Lily showed up she's monopolized Asuka.

Lily even hints at it in Asuka's ending, mentioning how Asuka might be in danger of getting wrapped up in the Mishima stuff - with the implication being that she wants to help keep her out of it I might add.

Basically good for Asuka for getting a far more interesting love interest than Jin, who remains even more wooden than mokujin.
>>
>>2357427
This, I was quite surprised (and extremely pleased) how Asuka continues to clash with Lili even in Tekken 7. Hardly anything has come between them, save for that Feng asshole.
>>
>>2357147
>>2357423
Before this turns into a shitstorm:

http://www.thegaygamer.com/2011/10/yoshinori-ono-on-final-fights-poison.html

No need to be cunts or involve politics into this
>>
arcana heart 4 when

loliloli pairing in a 2D fighter when
>>
i wish there was sad yuri with christie and helena from doa

i might just have to make my own
>>
>>2357689
Amy/Talim was a thing back in Soul Calibur III and IV, if you count a petite fifteen year-old as genuine loli.
>>
>>2357939
I did play 4 but I barely remember it since I wasn't really into yuri back then.
>>
>>2357147
>>>/d/
>>
>>2257473
Does it have a source
Google gives nothing
>>
>>2358334
Don't bother, it's het
>>
>>2358342
It's what?
>>
>>2358356
Heteronormative, other characters make them feel bad for being lesbians and tell them to go make sandwiches.
>>
What girls in Tekken don't want the D besides Lili and Asuka? Like, ones that are neutral and I can at least pretend are gay? I was initial interested in the Chinese girl but apparently she's in love with one of the dudes. What about the new girl, Chloe? I know she's an otaku idol but doesn't like that personality.
>>
>>2358356
Heterosexual shit or hetshit in the context of that doujin it starts out yuri but then Lili's bodyguards rape them. Like far too many doujins sadly. Despite it being canon Lili could fight that many people and win.

>>2358375
Nope with the exception of those two pretty much everyone is wrapped up in the endless Mishima nonsense. But that seems to the original sin of fighting games.

I'm still waiting for them to just resolve Ayane and Kasumi's conflict in DoA. At least it's starting to get a little better.
>>
>>2358401
>I'm still waiting for them to just resolve Ayane and Kasumi's conflict in DoA.
Aren't they both hot for their brother?
>>
>>2358405
Ever since Itagaki left they seem to have dropped that, and have been playing up the supernatural ninja stuff. At least that's my impression after playing DoA5, Razor's Edge and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate.

Hayate is often shoved to the side. I am convinced it was Itagaki that had the disgusting brother sister incest obsession.

He should have just went with the sister sister incest. It's pure.
>>
>>2358414
It's not just you, I got the same impressions. He has been sidelined really hard, and good riddance. He was always boring and redundant.
>>
>>2358414
>>2358423
Itagaki's always an awesome dev, but a TERRIBLE story writer, only surpassed by the NG3 guy in terms of shittiness.
>>
>>2358426
I think The Devil's Third calls the first part of that claim question.
>>
>>2358426
Didn't play the first Ninja Gaiden 3 I only played Razor's Edge and I liked it much more than Ninja Gaiden 2 being able to play as Ayane and Kasumi helped.

I'll never forget winning a beam o war with Zedonius as Kasumi.
>>
>>2358427
iirc, most of Devil's Third's problems were due to its VERY hectic development, the fact that it came out at all is a miracle in and of itself.

>>2358429
From what I've played of RE, Ayane and Kasumi's levels were the only enjoyable parts of the game. Ryu's stages were so shit in the base game that no level of polish could save them, unfortunately since you still had to play most of the game as Ryu I just lost patience and returned the game. It's sort of the inverse of Ninja Gaiden Sigma where Ryu's gameplay is godlike but Rachel's were shit. Just goes to show you Hayashi is a shit developer.
>>
File: IMG_2035.jpg (205KB, 850x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2035.jpg
205KB, 850x892px
>>2358501
Kasumi and Momiji didn't have any levels dedicated to them, only Ayane did. After unlocking Kasumi and Momiji you could go through chapter select.

I personally felt Ninja Gaiden 2's levels where waaaay too long. That being said Ninja Gaiden 2 had better bosses by far.
>>
>>
Are there any good Asuka/Lili fanfics? I could only find /y/ shit from tekken
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 80300a5a6050509c0655758b2391ddac.jpg (955KB, 1323x1000px) Image search: [Google]
80300a5a6050509c0655758b2391ddac.jpg
955KB, 1323x1000px
>>2361496
>>2361501
>>2361502
I remember seeing a Death Battle video between Black Orchid and Ivy, and the judges ignored the fact that everything else < magic, which Ivy has in plenty. I'm still unreasonably salty about it, but at least that makes seeing Orchid turned into Psylocke's bitch all the sweeter.

Regardless, we'd all be better off seeing Ivy and Orchid fucking instead of fighting, but I can't seem to find any of them. Maybe I'll just make some instead, eventually.
>>
>>2363146
Yes, mostly tumblr, /u/ or neogaf
>>
>>2363146
It has its uses. It does get throw around pretty thoughtlessly these days though.
>>
>When you play as Josie, and get bullied by Nina and Katarina
T-This shouldn't be enjoyable...
>>
File: DC_6LurUAAAy20k.png (1MB, 1215x964px) Image search: [Google]
DC_6LurUAAAy20k.png
1MB, 1215x964px
>>
File: Yuri law of spitting distance.png (473KB, 653x464px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri law of spitting distance.png
473KB, 653x464px
>>
>half off-topic
For these who likes of Arcana Hearts:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game
>>
>>2373858
Unfortunately, I ran out of cash due to the Steam sale.
>>
>>2366609
Lili is obviously the Alpha.
>>
>>2256831

Because French lesbians are pretty aggressive and persistent.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (65KB, 770x702px)
triggered.jpg
65KB, 770x702px
>>2373858
>Arcana Hearts
>>
>>2374180
Is it het?
>>
File: OtncfHY.png (207KB, 640x480px)
OtncfHY.png
207KB, 640x480px
>>2374182
i dont know if Arcana Hearts is het or not, but Arcana Heart is definitely /u/ friendly.
>>
File: DEJSchKUQAAlcVN.jpg (243KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
DEJSchKUQAAlcVN.jpg
243KB, 1000x1400px
>>
>>
>>
File: snif.jpg (103KB, 468x719px) Image search: [Google]
snif.jpg
103KB, 468x719px
>>
File: 1452160365109.png (101KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452160365109.png
101KB, 300x225px
>>2374182
>The one game series if not like only series in this thread with the whole playable roster being nothing but girls, all of their relations and interactions with each other are highly fucking shipable, and there literally no males of importance or relevance in it.
>"Is it het?"
>>
>>2377979
There was a crossover with Blazblue where Heart went on a date with Ragna, it was an April Fools flash game if i remember correctly, but still...
>>
>>2378094
>an April Fools flash game that's clearly a joke has some canonical weight to the actual series.
C'mon now.
>>
File: 63804872_p0.jpg (397KB, 829x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63804872_p0.jpg
397KB, 829x1000px
Toppest
Fighting
Dykes
>>
>>2359377
This. Could anyone recommend some Asuka x Lili fanfics?
>>
>>2359377
>>2378454
If you want some funny smut:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11614235/1/Errands
>>
>>2378491
My recommendation is to skip chapter 3.
>>
>>2378491
Eh, I was hoping for something more serious and a little more in character than this.
>>
>>
File: 1497567444873.jpg (565KB, 1785x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497567444873.jpg
565KB, 1785x900px
>>
File: 1499709973001.jpg (1MB, 1700x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1499709973001.jpg
1MB, 1700x1202px
>>
File: 63704580_p0.jpg (365KB, 1176x1298px) Image search: [Google]
63704580_p0.jpg
365KB, 1176x1298px
Runark
>>
File: 0011.jpg (3MB, 2134x3021px)
0011.jpg
3MB, 2134x3021px
>>2256684
So that's why Lili bullies Asuka.
>>
>>2382109
If I was Lili, I'd poke fun at Asuka's butt (mostly because I like it so much).
>>
>>2382109
That's pretty ugly.
>>
File: 1500629943782.jpg (451KB, 1114x724px) Image search: [Google]
1500629943782.jpg
451KB, 1114x724px
>>
>>2373858
Im putting 1000 down on this shit
>>
the arcana heart AMA is live.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/6q7x1z/i_am_koji_takaya_a_founding_member_of_the_arcana/
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.