[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metall/u/rgy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 483
Thread images: 8

File: Missing the aesir.png (506KB, 1454x900px) Image search: [Google]
Missing the aesir.png
506KB, 1454x900px
>Fics
http://archiveofourown.org/series/354770

>Art
http://imgur.com/a/XLhFm

Rusted thread: >>2217273
>>
Nice to see Ura and a friend.
>>
File: Shakudo's spelled wrong.png (103KB, 5149x793px) Image search: [Google]
Shakudo's spelled wrong.png
103KB, 5149x793px
>What is it?
/u/ put their goggles on tight enough that they started shipping personifications of chemical elements, metals in particular. We started from the nuclear family of a Gold/Silver couple and their daughter Copper, and have been slowly expanding out. Done with a mixture involving some amounts of science and additional amounts of "this would be cute" when it comes to establishing an element or couple. The threads have a basic idea(or more) for all of the elements and are now working on expanding relationships, relationship histories, and other personal elements for the lesser known elements. Suggestions are welcome.

Fuck completely forgot.
>>
>>2253012
Same here!
>>
>>2252999
This seems cute.
>>
So, after Barium, what underdiscussed character is next?
>>
>>2253030
The two outer Senshi, the titaness, and the titaness' creator.
>>
>>2253019
And it's also educational.

>>2253036
They've had a decent amount of discussion, albeit in the past. That is, assuming we're taking about the same thing.
>>
>>2253038
Plutonium not so much outside of some minor physical description. Promethium has been largely absent outside of yeah she'll eventually want a better mobile platform. Last time Europium got involved was figuring out who she was going to be paired with, which lead to Cs.
>>
>>2253041
Am does deserve some attention too.
>>
>>2253044
This is true, along with her care takers
>>
>>2253045
And her significant other.
>>
>>2253047
Lr does need a bit of work. So would she reside at the station or be in Ada's garage/attic?
>>
>>2253053
At the station, probably.
>>
>>2253056
Would make for an interesting situation though I suppose that'd depend on how it usually plays out for her predecessors. I think U, Hg, Th and Pa's robits might be the only could count as living with their 'mentors'. I bet Lr has the coffe and donuts all set and ready to go for the station before Ada gets through the door along with anything needing her attention

Though regarding Am and Lr; this has me wonder whether Am would eventually reach some level of desire to where she asks ThU for some sort of software upgrade. Perhaps hoping to a better person? Trying to phrase this is weird, but like a better conversationalist for Lr because of what may eventually be Am's love for Lr, and she feels the best way to do that is by becoming smarter only she can't acquire said smarts in a typical fashion.
>>
>>2253194
That's prime material for a "she likes you just the way you are" confidence-boosting moral.
>>
>>2253280
Or an emotional support arc where love'll see them through. It wouldn't even have to be modern level, just up to the level Cm, Bk, and Cf are at. However, either option would require development for both of them before it could be reached.
>>
>>2253618
That's definitely a realistic possibility, yeah.
>>
>>2253194

I'll elaborate on Am when I'll get my hands on a proper keyboard
>>
>>2253627
Am might not be used to all this attention.
>>
So what does Phosphorus get up to when Sulfur's away? Does she have any family or the like?
>>
>>2253956
She practices being stoic.

But as an actual answer, maybe she has a hobby.
>>
>>2253966
No wonder her and S get along; what with both of them being stoic. This is probably reaching a little but what if one of her hobbies was baking? Largely to reference food phosphates, said hobby also lends itself to her occupation of being a land baron/farmer.

Also also possible physical traits. What if she was a red head with yellowish-white eyes? References two types of phosphorus easily that way.
>>
>>2253977
That could work. As an aside, Se would probably be dazzled at her ability to grow plants.

That description sounds right too.
>>
>>2253984
The description also allows the visual gag of Phosphorus' eyes bursting into flames whenever she's serious, pumped, or hyped.
I'm sure Se would be rather surprised upon seeing her aneue's gf. Also, also, P is probably good friends with Nitrogen if only because of business unless P doesn't make use of farm animals.
>>
>>2254179
>Nitrogen
And they would know of each other though Potassium.
>>
>>2254184
That is true, but I was thinking in terms of before K. Then it's just like "K I need you to take X to the vet, here's the address" and K's pleasantly surprised to see it's N. Though I suppose most of the would-be farm animals constitutes house visits.
>>
>>2254190
How did K and N meet in the first place? Was there anything before K just started showing up and hanging around N?
>>
>>2254197
No idea how they met in the first place but it was before K left the Alkali corp considering their romantic history.
>>
>>2254206
Hmm, it was?
>>
>>2254207
That's what it points towards, though it might've been like a year or a year and a half before K left. MS most likely has a better idea for when it started.
>>
>>2254208
Looking at K's profile, yeah, that would seem to be the case.
>>
>>2253956

Speaking of them, since they're going steady for a while, would it make sense that they already have Pase?
>>
>>2254316
Hmmm, probably not yet. By that time they would most likely be living together.
>>
>>2254319
How would that work out? They kinda live in different sections of the city. Maybe K takes over the day to day farm business for P eventually and P becomes more of an administrator. The thought of ~50 year old P opening up a bakery is also amusing.
>>
>>2254419
Eventually S might move in with P, or something like that.
>>
>>2254432
Rather plain, fits them rather well. What exactly does S do then? Something like that sounds like S has increased job stability or something that allows her much more leeway in how she works.
>>
>>2254438
Sulfur has her own company; something to do with biology, was it? So, yeah, it would make sense.
>>
>>2254441
Must be something new or not exactly stable if it takes her that long. Must be something dedicated or niche if it's that all encompassing for Sulfur. Outside of fertilizer and some poisons, sulfur seems strangely absent in anything uniquely applicable. Still not sure what her job could be, enough that she's running her own company. The skimming of the wikipage also showed some history with winemaking so the thought of Sulfur retiring or semi-retiring and becoming a vinter or maybe it could be her family's business.
A Sulfate vineyard would actually be a neat little bit of history since it'd most likely involve Brimstone as being Sulfur's ancestor.
>>
>>2254555
Well, more or less as encompassing as it might be for other CEOs like Iron or Silicon, I'd imagine, on the business side. It could be some sort of research, I'm not sure what the original intent was. Dedicated, niche or new are all possibilities.

>winemaking
Now that's a really good idea. This is where P comes in handy.
>>
>>2254574
Research could fit, all that was really known about her job was that she was in a prominent position and that she had to be in the city for. Prominent can be equated to boss, so it just kinda grew slowly.
Depending on when or where the winemaking is actually established, it could even play a role in how Sulfur and Phosphorus got together. If winemaking is he family business, then Sulfur could've grown up on a vineyard out int he country. Perhaps Sulfur and Phosphorus lived close by each other but didn't realize until the end of high school.
Wait no, I just got an idea that might work perfectly. What if Sulfur handles the business side of being a vinter, hence all the city business. Basically having her running a distribution center or some business hq that's not the actual vineyard. It could be part of the family business and can reasonably justify all the traveling she does if she's involved with the actual selling of her family's wine.
>>
>>2254580
The thing is, they met through Carbon. So they probably weren't neighbors.

I'm not totally sold on it being the family business versus something she ends up doing in the future, especially if it replaces her business in the biology field. Maybe her family historically owned a vineyard in the past?
>>
>>2254583
Right yes, I forgot about the carbon thing. Now I feel foolish.
As for the actual winemaking, it could be up in the air. I admittedly got caught up in the idea there, and an unnamed business that fields biology research or just something with biology fits as well. Weren't PS involved with the event thing that got CePr together? Either the cause of the investigation was on P's land or Ce had be working under S at the time or was that never full elaborated on? Either way, I'm not particularly pushing her job getting replaced. The winemaking was just something to add to her sparse background.

The idea of her family historically owning a vineyard might work best.
>>
>>2254587
>CePr
Hmmm, it might have been that Ce was working under S if memory serves. She's then sent to deliver her report to Pr.
>>
Ah, or maybe it was something on P's property. Huh.
>>
>>2254590
>>2254591
Might've been something more convoluted. Like P finds something, asks S to run some tests. Presents their findings to like the environment committee for the city and they ask Ce to do independent studies and to double check. Leads to the environment, Ce, and PS presenting their findings to Pr or something to that effect.
>>
>>2254596
As the concept doesn't seem to have originally left the idea stage, something along those lines would work.
>>
>>2254600
Might be best to keep the actual issue vague. Though all this talk of Sulfur has me wondering if Te knows Ada, among other things, and if Se was acquainted with Phosphorus before Sulfur was in that threesome.
>>
>>2254826
Mhm.

Te might know of Ada through W, and perhaps they met once. As for P, Se probably didn't know her before Sulfur introduced them to one another. Se probably has gone out into the countryside for one reason or another before, though it's a big place.
>>
>The Chalcogen sisters attend some sort of event where they all bring their girlfriends
>Standing next to both the tall and stoic Phosphorus and Indium, who always cuts a striking figure, Iodine feels more than a little self-conscious and plain
Luckily, Tellurium comes to her rescue by being totally head over heels for her, cheering her up.
>>
>>2255856
Are P and In that tall or is I just that small?
>>
>>2255869
Well, P is tall, at least. Not to mention that In is on TV and very poised.
>>
>>2255880
Good point, though I thought I was pretty prominent in academic circles. Maybe she was getting to prominence instead.
Would be rather amusing if the chalcogen sisters were in descending height order.
>>
>>2255892
Working in a school, I isn't too far off from academics at any given time.

>Would be rather amusing if the chalcogen sisters were in descending height order.
Haha, it would be.
>>
>>2255896
I'm sure I and Se could complain together about being the shortest. Se might have her beat though if she's chest level to In.
>>
>>2255947
It's close, though, there's only a very little height difference between Se and Te, which would probably make it all the more bothersome for her. At least she can bond with I over it.
>>
>>2255957
True, it'd be especially insufferable if Se was the tallest when they were children. Then Te followed by S shot past her in height while she grumbled.
>>
>>2255963
Poor Se. Older sister S was suggested to be 169cm in the past, and if Se and Te were similarly mentioned beyond their being very close in height, I can't find it.
>>
>>2255972
I think I might've forgotten to save that big long post with other heights involved. From the semi-formed list I have there's nothing for the three sisters. 169cm would make her the second element with that height since the thread doesn't utilize it a lot outside of the draugr.
>>
>>2255976
If anything, Se and Te probably aren't that much shorter than their older sister.

At least we're sure who the tallest characters all are.
>>
>>2255982
Indeed, and consequently who the shortest is unless Na gets a growth spurt that puts her above K and Li.
>>
>>2255988
And that definitely seems unlikely, much to B's appreciation. It's part of Na's charm, after all.
>>
How would one describe Iron's face? Fatigued? Blank? Statuesque?
>>
>>2256516
Those are all applicable depending on her mood. The drawings of her are a good start, though P is more the statuesque one.
>>
>>2256533
Then which one applicable most of the time? Tired?
>>
>>2256536
I'd say determined.
>>
>>2256536
Like she's got something weighing on mind constantly, so tired would work.
>>
>>2256539
>>2256542
Those work. I bet she has an odd public image whenever she's interviewed for magazines.
>>
>>2256547
Maybe it helps make her seem enigmatic...
>>
>>2256551
Maybe, or a tireless worker. I'm sure some of the employees in the megacorp refer to her as the sleepy giant.
>>
>>2256552
With her singleminded devotion to the company she built, she's truly an inspiration in the business world.

>Fe: ...huh?
>>
>>2256554
That's probably why Nickel and the pr department handles all the interviews.
>>
>>2256563
They must be some of the hardest workers in the corp.
>>
>>2256565
Aside from Iron that is. Man Ferric and Aluminium corps need to fill out their employee roster. I don't think there's anyone there outside of the assistants and Ba eventually joining Al's business. Pretty sure Nb was angled to be working for one of them.
>>
>>2256607
Mhm, of course. As for employees, Nb does appear to be working at Ferric already, actually.

Maybe Steel can get a summer internship there in the future.
>>
>>2256612
I think the internship idea was an actual planned thing before those two fics popped up. Hell it could still happen though I'm sure Steel might have more mixed feelings on actually getting it now. This pr talk also has me wondering what exactly did Iron read in the waiting room fic.
>>
>>2256631
Oh, it could happen a few years after they reunite as a family and everything returns to normal, I mean.

A metalworking magazine? A business periodical with her own face on the cover? Wait, that might give it away.
>>
S-still no IronxSteel?
>>
>>2256639
It just wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>2256641
Whatever.
Nerds.
>>
>>2256667
There there.
>>
So, Ura would be the one to propose to Mo, right?
>>
>>2256694
Nope, well she'd be planning on it after some pushing from Tc and Th but Mo beats her to the punch.
>>
>>2256736
Ura would be too happy to pout about that for sure.
>>
>>2256737
Well I had a thought, right after posting, about something that could be done with both. Somehow, when Ura does her actual proposal, the ring in her box isn't the one she picked out. It's Mo's ring, which leads to Mo snickering and fishing out the black box she had on her person and revealing Ura's ring. Allowing for them to make some joke about knowing each other so well they use the same hiding spots.
>>
>>2256739
I was just thinking that they must know each other well enough now to tell what the other is thinking, but that's even cuter (and sillier).

Who's quicker to become teary eyed over these sorts of things, Mo or Ura?
>>
>>2256741
Well in that situation, something tells me that Tc might've/could've switched the rings or Th did.
I'd say Ura, while lifesaver isn't the greatest indicator, it did give some insight to how readily Mo-chan might get teary.
>>
>>2256749
Very sneaky.

In a situation where Mo isn't trying to stay strong for someone else's benefit, like once her daughter is safe, I could see her letting her emotions run a little more freely, especially if they've been bottled up in the past. Unless, of course, that's contradicted by something in the story.
>>
>>2256753
It's not contradicted in the story. It gave me the impression, along with how she react to Tc's words regarding a failed operation, that she doesn't do it openly. Even in front of Tc, it took Tc basically saying it might be better for her to be dead for Mo to have visible tears and this was a Mo in the process of wasting away from grief. Now admittedly that's my impression but it gave me the notion that when it comes to sadness she's a very private person in that regard. Maybe through some past event caused that view though that's unlikely, unless she didn't meet Lead until they were in primary.
>>
>>2256760
In that case Ura would likely be one of the people she would willingly reveal that side of herself to, and in a less dire situation such as her wedding proposal she may be less reticent as well. It could be argued that because the situation involving Tc was far from normal, Mo's reactions might not be indicative of her average, everyday self. She could have been suppressing her emotions until hearing Tc say that.
>>
>>2256764
There's an argument to be made for both side, unless MS wants to weigh in. However, I do agree with the sentiment about Mo being willing to be more emotional/reveal more with Ura. The thing is, in that scenario I just can't see her doing it first. She'd probably definitely do it, and might even do it when they're in a more secluded area but if Ura started tearing up that'd probably cause Mo to tear up. Most likely at the love seen and felt from Ura along with the hilarity in the situation of knowing each other so well that they know hiding spots and planned to propose to each other on the same night.
>>
>>2256766
That does sound good. Mo just can't resist Ura's charms.
>>
>>2256767
Indeed she can't, I wonder how all the wedding guests will feel about the entire robit family being there. Guests that aren't quite aware of how many there actually are.
>>
>>2256801
That ought to be a surprise for them, heh.
>>
This talk about UMo got me rereading Lifesaver and I noticed something. Sappho, chapter 2 is missing the end section. The bit where they turn Es on with everyone around.
And also that Ura might get to see just who has caught Pu eye's during the wedding.
>>
What would happen if Mo, Pb, Rh, Ru, Ca and Sr were all in the same room?
>>
>>2256892
Wonder why CaSr are there since they can't be mistaken for the other.
>>
>>2256893
They resemble each other a great deal, though, and at first glance would add to the confusion.
>>
>>2256898
Do they? I don't quite remember Sr's traits/description outside of maybe having visible age.
>>
>>2256901
Enough to be commonly mistaken as sisters or sometimes even mother and daughter, yeah.
>>
>>2256902
So that's what? Same/similar hair shade with different eyes but similar facial structure or height? Would be rather humorous if Ca was something of a busty girl and Sr had the more manageable bust.
>>
>>2257175
Mhm, something like that sums it up. Ca must be a fan of Sr's proportions.
>>
>>2257180
It's a good thing Ca's bones are so strong. So was it decided that Ca and subsequently Sr are blonde?
>>
>>2257191
A pale blonde, to be specific, I think.
>>
>>2257200
Along with Strontium's hair having quite a bit of white/grey to show her age. Any word on eyes then?
>>
>>2257207
A soft yellow might make the most sense.
>>
File: Calcium_Spectrum.png (5KB, 784x64px) Image search: [Google]
Calcium_Spectrum.png
5KB, 784x64px
>>2257208
Might fit Strontium better considering the yellow tint it has as a metal. Here's Calcium's spectral lines, which I got me feeling green might be a good color to play off her blonde.
>>
>>2257212
Calcium does have a yellowish tint too, but a shade of green could work. That or pink, based on the calcium content of coral, which is admittedly a little abstract.
>>
File: Ignis_Brunensis_2010-05-22_(5).jpg (647KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ignis_Brunensis_2010-05-22_(5).jpg
647KB, 768x1024px
>>2257215
If they both have a yellow tint, that might've been where the blonde came from. A shame Strontium doesn't have a spectral line up on the wiki for eye color use, though I think pink might work for Calcium. Solely on the basis that Strontium should have red eyes because of its salts being used in fireworks to make a red color. The fireworks could also explain why she clicked with Barium as well along with being a subtle indicator to temperament. Pink can be viewed as a softer color, thus hinting at Cal's possible softness while red has a bunch of stuff associated with it that are opposite of soft.
>>
>>2257217
That sound good. The only thing that isn't soft about Ca are her bones!
>>
>>2257220
Well I'm sure her edge wit is sharp if we're to continue the coral references as well. However, yes. Blonde/pink and Greying Blonde/Red sounds good for CaSr unless someone suggests something later.
>>
>>2257231
If there's one person Sr can always count on, it's Ca.
>>
What were the two general ideas which were narrowed down for Germanium's potential age? Early 40s versus a year or two younger than Si?
>>
>>2257920
I believe so yes. I know I was in favor of 40s because it was a nice inverse to ScAl. Either way, Si was the one that is/got pregnant with SiGe.
>>
>>2257925
I don't remember what I liked better at the time, but either seems fine, really.
>>
>>2257933
Well to be fair, there wasn't much for either version. The other discussion surrounding that was basically how SiGe started or something. Like why Si hired Ge or how Ge came to be Si's pa.
>>
>>2257942
Mhm, that sounds right. It'd be fun to see Si dealing with being very pregnant and Ge taking care of her.
>>
>>2257945
Don't forget Steel and Carbon helping. Speaking of lightly discussed stuff, does anyone remember how PuPm got together or get together?
>>
>>2257951
And maybe also Si trying to take the lead in bed (or on desk) while visibly pregnant, and probably succeeding.

PuPm? Hmmm, not sure. Glancing back at the archives, it looks like it was actually EuPm at one point, but that appears to have changed.
>>
>>2257954
PuPm/EuPm was spawned from a convo that tried to figure out who to pair Pu with. I can't really remember who was suggested for Pu but that it influenced Eu getting paired with Cs. Iirc the basis for PuPm was largely Pu helping to build a better mobile platform for pm through various ways that also ended up being a test ThU used for PuNp before they pass the torch. So it wasn't like it was going to happen anytime soon, but that doesn't mean Pm can't grab Pu's attention before then.

A pregnant Si would be cute, especially if she's prone to puffing her cheeks out in frustration.
>>
>>2257955
Ah, that does make sense. In that case, who fell for who first, I wonder?

>A pregnant Si would be cute, especially if she's prone to puffing her cheeks out in frustration.
That would be her exact reaction if she overheard Ge say that.
>>
>>2257959
Whoops,
>>2257956
>>
>>2257959
Well I'm sure Ge can make it up to her with various massages. Massages that supposedly melt Si mind via pleasurably bliss.

I'm liking the idea of Pu getting interested in Pm, solely for science and then friendship purposes, so she tries to find info on her and then just messages her to strike up a conversation. Mostly talking about things Th, Cs, and possibly Np would understand in terms of software and coding, then eventually it gets more philosophical, banal, and intimate where they become more like friends. During this friend phase, Pm gets rather taken by the intelligence Pu has and gets interested in learning more about her. This may or may not involve actually getting into the mobile platform to physically visit Pu cause friends visit each other and stuff. Eventually that leads to Pm realizing how immobile her actual platform is and asks Pu if she could make/commission a new platform for herself. Pu and Pm converse slightly in secret before they get a more solid idea and present it to Np who handles the more hardware aspects with Pu's help. Leading to ThU stumbling across them working on plans for Pm that they were eventually going to present to Cs and ThU.
I kinda figure during the whole designing process PuPm moves into gf territory and stuff so there could be a little scene about Pm wanting to try more physical things people/gynoids can do which could put a blush on Np's face.

Just my thoughts though about how it proceeds. The whole idea was that they bonded/fell while Plutonium was helping Pm get a hardware upgrade.
>>
>>2257966
That's a good framework for these events. Sounds like Pm found a place to confide in with Pu. It'll be interesting to see the news broken to Eu about them.
>>
>>2257967
Could also be a nice moment to expand on Eu's personality.
>>
>>2257987
A welcome development.
>>
>>2258007
I kinda hate to make this comparison, but whenever I think of Eu I keep imagining Mei from Overwatch. Seemingly a shortstack that's probably a little curvaceous and has a bit of a sweet tooth problem. Maybe not those ridiculous glasses, but blonde hair (I think) and like brown eyes with a light dusting of freckles across face under her eyes. Generally warm and personable though prefers to keep to herself most times. Seems approachable most times unless a dark aura hangs around her from frustration or something.
>>
>>2258015
I'm not sure about that comparison, but that sounds generally fine.

How does she meet Cs?
>>
>>2258057
Looking back on it, I might agree with you on the comparison. Still though everything known about Eu kinda points her to being a warm person. As for how they met, probably corporation related considering they both work in what amounts to R&D for their respective corps iirc. So jointed business project or something. There's even a bit of writing about them under one of the drabble collections.
>>
>>2258061
And that's when she sweeps Cs off her feet, I see. That story explains it well.
>>
>>2258062
Indeed. Their romance would probably be rather light, fluffy, and a touch too innocent for most of it. Would be rather interesting to see how Cs reacts to meeting Pm.
>>
>>2258068
>Eu: Promethium, I'm going to introduce you to someone very special to me.
>Pm: Hmmm...
>The next day Eu brings Cs
>Pm: Hello, are you my third mother?
Cs wouldn't be able to handle that.
>>
If a young Electrum was picking out a gift for Copper's birthday with the help of their parents, what would she get her?
>>
>>2259042
Depends on how young we're talking about.
>>
>>2259068
5 or 6, so Gold and Silver would do most of the actual choosing.
>>
>>2259079
Making Copper 10 or 11. Computer game perhaps or maybe box set of Unobtainium. Like special edition box set.
>>
>>2259082
Electrum would take her job giving the gift very seriously.
>>
>>2259086
Little Elec hunts down a first edition copy of Unobtainium or Plotium's main trilogy that's all in compressed into one hardcover book like LotR was originally. AuAg proceed to raise eyebrows in surprise and curiosity.
>>
>>2259093
Her older sister would certainly be surprised and happy.
>>
>>2259101
I can just see child Elect being all pouty before they wrap it since she couldn't find a signed copy
>>
>>2259119
She really gives it her all, doesn't she?
>>
>>2259120
Probably one of the first ways Iridos fell for her. I wonder who exactly wrote Plotium, the first one.
>>
>>2259122
And also if it was among the books Rn read when she was younger?
>>
>>2259126
Yeah, probably kept her busy for a real long time getting through the them. Might've even been one of the things influencing her decision to turn her novel into a series after seeing it's success.
>>
>>2259131
She probably dedicated her first book to Po, "for my dear sister."
>>
>>2259136
Come on, that's every book. I'm sure Uranium and Thorium have one or two dedicated to them. The setting probably has an extensive cyborg/robot thing built into it.
>>
>>2259140
Heh, that's true.

One of the (future) gynoids might even be named after a character from the books.
>>
>>2259157
Possibly, would actually be interesting to see what influences would be present in such works. The fact she lives with and in a time of breakthrough robotics has me wondering how space heavy it is. Would the series be akin to Star trek, ZoE, Battlestar, or perhaps Dune? Definitely an interesting facet of the setting if nothing else.

I bet Plotium had a mini-arc that dealt with homunculi and golems.
>>
>>2259355
This reminds me that Polonium actually enjoys writing too, on a private level.
>>
>>2253194
>AmLr

"Desire" is a bit of an irrelevant concept for gynoids; in a way, their love is a bit child-like in the sense that it's just (intense) affection, without lust. The closest to lust would be a need for physical contact like Lr would tend to cuddle with Am but just that; their connection is mainly on the emotional level.

Am's sentience would be even more simple, her character more static and is just content with her life; she's stellar at her job and gets to hang out with the kind three-eyed police officer, that's enough to fulfill her.

Proto-gynoids are heavily inspired of the GKC robots that about all, strive to being useful for humans.

>>2256766
>Mo

While Mo is not really herself at the beginning of Lifesaver, there has always been stoicism in Mo's character, mainly a translation of the IRL properties of hardness. I see Mo as one of the emotionally strongest characters, who would tear up only rarely but on very significant occasions, so I'd be on the Mo first camp.

She'd tear up at Tc's wedding too, obviously, for maximum d'awwww points.

>>2254208
>That's what it points towards, though it might've been like a year or a year and a half before K left.

Way before actually, the moment where K pushes K down is one of the earlier prompt fic, which I believe is 10 years prior Y0, but K has been hanging around N before that.

>>2256854

Yes, I messed up when making corrections, so I'll have to rewrite it.

>>2258068

Eu is a soft person indeed, the type who sees that Cs is planning a surprise but just plays along.

I like to think she's a person who's very subtle, which is appropriate since Cs is extremely sensitive.

By the way the original pairings were PuCs and EuPm but PuPm and EuCs work better.
>>
>>2259437
As a later model, what else does Lr look like aside from her blonde hair?
>>
>>2259458

A stylized face (to avoid uncanny valley) with a third eye, vertically placed in the middle of the forehead

I think her color scheme is white and blue
>>
>>2259507
That would be a nice contrast with Am.
>>
>>2259509

The best contrast is the 63cm size difference
>>
>>2259518
100% yes.

Also, Carbon was featured in a drawing of the /u/ team and is as cute as ever.
>>
>>2259521

She was, it was quite amazing

Totally she face she'd make while learning Steel goes out with Terne
I bet she is the type who roots for the childhood friend
>>
File: Carbon_close.png (135KB, 209x344px) Image search: [Google]
Carbon_close.png
135KB, 209x344px
>>2259559
It's her favorite archetype.
>>
>>2259562
Link to the picture?
>>
>>2259644
>>2258837
>>
>>2259648
Thanks.
>>2259437
>AmLr
Alright you won me over with that explanation.
>NK
Goodness did little K find an injured animal, brought it home with her, and begged Li to take it to the closest vet?
>EuCs
That sounds nice, I bet she surprises Cs with her subtlety.
>>
>>2253012
Oh, I noticed a typo on the chart; under Ge, her occupation.
>>
File: SS3.jpg (272KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
SS3.jpg
272KB, 1200x700px
A question popped into my mind, that might lead to some interesting things. What exactly is Pm doing in y0 and the time leading up from her 'birth'? Aside from helping Europium occasionally, I'm wondering if Silicon would give her some tasks to get done in her free time. Possibly something similar to what Francium does.
Also has me curious about what type of music she might listen to, if any, and whether she might experience said music in a more 'physical' sense.
>>
>>2259996

What is certain is that she spent the last 8 years of her 11 year existence being the basis of the gynoids.

All in all I'd say the was the basis of research on AI during the whole time
>>
Based on the previous discussion, how about 41 for Ge's age?
>>
>>2260128
Most likely, I bet Thorium spent a year or two learning from Eu. Still though, unless Eu incorporated a sleep mode I doubt she'd be doing something during the night unless tasked otherwise.
>>2260192
I like it, though her personality is rather blank
>>
>>2260299
What traits would complement Si's personality?
>>
>>2260305
I suppose that would depend on whether Ge fits better as a supporting foil or more of an idea board for Silicon. Both kind of fit the practical applications, though maybe she doesn't prefer the spotlight. If nothing else she's probably confident.
>>
>>2260312
Sure, she leaves most of the attention for Si. She's definitely a big support for her, and an indispensable partner in every sense of the word.
>>
>>2260321
Well then, I'm now more in favor of her being a foil since there'd be a case of Silicon going to her and asking how could something go wrong.
>>
>>2260325
She does, after all, know Si better than anyone (besides C).
>>
>>2260328
Indeed, makes one wonder how they got together or even met. Would be a riot if they met each other online arguing over code or something and then met in real life without realizing the other was their online handle until they got used to seeing each other's work.
>>
>>2260341
The earliest that's been mentioned so far is that Ge working with Si when she was first starting her company and it was just the two of them, so perhaps they were introduced to each other somehow.

Either way, they've known each other a long time.
>>
>>2260345
True enough, I think Nickel might be the only assistant that wasn't there at the start of a megacorp. Although the idea of them being the company at the start makes me wonder if the code used for Pm was something they clobbered together just so they could have an easier time editing/working off of each other.
>>
>>2260351
Was Sc there from the start with Al? I think I remember a brief conversation about her joining at some point.
>>
>>2260352
If not from the start then rather close to it. Last I remember the discussion was about Sc working under H during a space project involving Al. After the success Al asked H for an investment to start her Corp and that's how Sc got interested
>>
>>2260357
Ah, that was probably it. Sc can boast an impressive resume of people she's been secretary to.
>>
So how public is the knowledge of Pm's existence and the more advanced gynoids?
>>
>>2260545
Before the newer models are released, probably not very.
>>
>>2260551
As in working for the police or fire department, like their siblings, to add.
>>
>>2260551
>>2260558
And Pm is in the same category or less known? Like largely only known to roboticists and some spheres of academia?
>>
>>2260560
Mhm, as a different, but related, project, that sounds right.
>>
Who are all the girls that can use weapons in the setting? Anyone unusual?
>>
>>2261526
Ada and W had military training, along with Te. Shakudo is a katana expert.
>>
>>2261563
Titanium might know some if she's all encompassing sports. I think there was some really old talk about PbSn taking Copper to a range but that never went anywhere.
>>
>>2262059
Like a biathlon, hmm? Probably not something that gets practiced much between everything else Ti does.
>>
>>2262076
I think triathlon was what was mentioned last time. Still there's competition shooting, fencing, and archery, though I could see Shakudo using Archery as well. However, fencing probably isn't regularly involved with triathlons and might be distant compared to them. Although the thought of either Electrum, Sodium or Iridos being fencers is a nice thought. Wait no, if Na was to do something like that it'd probably be kendo.
>>
>>2262081
Archery totally works for Shakudo as one of her hidden skills.

Fencing is nice, and Iridos being or getting into it would be something that Elect might find captivating about her.
>>
>>2262090
Don't forget Iridos' glasses.On the other hand Iridos learning fencing would also help expand her background.
>>
>>2262107
Elect just can't resist the glasses.
>>
>>2262111
The fencing's more of a bonus. She can't resist a princely girl in glasses. Not like Iridos' is princely but the point stands if she is a fencer.
>>
>>2262113
If Iridos plays her cards right, she has a good chance of becoming more princely in the future, at least as far as Elect drooling over her is concerned.
>>
Q: What season does Copper look cutest in?

A: All of them.
>>
>>2262845
No need to brag Zinc, especially when you look cuter.
>>
>>2263486
That's exactly what Copper would think.
>>
/u/'s mascot characters suck because of this artist.
>>
>>2264170
The twins? They are way older than that artist.
>>
How often does Mithril call Ti to ask how she's doing?

Every day?
>>
>>2260560

PM isn't known to public beyond being the notion of her being the origin of the modern gynoids'very, although she's well known by the scientific community, I'd imagine Eu didn't want to draw attention on Pm at the start, and afterwards the other gynoids took the public spotlight

Also I made a mistake, PM has been the basis of the new gynoids for 5 years, not 8

>>2261563

And Pb

>>2262845

Autumn suits Cu like a glove

>>2264170

>having a board-tan

That was the original mistake

>>2264683

Doesn't really call but surely messages her many times per day

Where does To lives anyway? With V? how did V even managed to snatch To from Mi
>>
>>2264971
It was a long process, but V eventually won Mi over.

Does Titanium still go to school again?
>>
>>2264973

Most likely a full time athlete since the end of high school
>>
>>2264976
That or Uni athlete.
>>2264973
>>2264971
V won Ada over with just a visit, plus Ada isn't the one that's unreasonably cautious while indeed Mi was the one that took a while.
>>2264683
Messaged every few days is more likely considering that while she is a bit flamboyant, she's an introvert at heart. That and a possible belief that no news is good news unless she learns otherwise.
>>
>>2264976
Ah, okay. In that case, she might live with V then.

Wasn't she a student with Cu and Plat at one point?
>>
>>2264980

In her teenage years, she's an adult now
>>
>>2264984
But Cu only met Plat in college, right?
>>
>>2264985

Surely as Cu's senpai she had the pleasure to know Pt
>>
>>2264987
Yeah, that makes sense. They're quite the trio.
>>
>>2264988

The dork, the athlete and the petrolhead
>>
>>2264992
It must make Gold happy to know her daughter has these close friends.
>>
These were new to me:
https://imgur.com/gallery/eSBnL

Source:
http://www.kcdstudios.com/
>>
>>2265751
Needs more lesbians.
>>
>>2265751
>full of guys and tumblrshit
Gross.
>>
>>2265751
It's neat for what it is, character-design. I thought there'd be more.
>>
Do Copper and Zinc have a favorite date spot?
>>
>>2265788
Zinc's couch in during the winter. I don't know about Copper, she doesn't strike as someone who would frequently spend time outside enough to have such a spot. Maybe an e-cafe if push came to shove. Zinc is up in the air however.
>>
>>2265794
Maybe there's a park near Zinc's that she likes to walk through together with Cu.

>Zinc's couch in during the winter.
And then her bed.
>>
>>2265797
Could be. Maybe Zinc's apartment/whatever is adjacent to a city park or something.
>>
>>2265817
Probably a scenic view. Zinc would appreciate that.
>>
>>2265818
For a variety of reasons perhaps, I could see it closer to being high-end section of the city. Like where all the trendy art students go to for inspirations or room together for a loft. I bet she feels all crotchety every new school year when there's new kids crowding her view
>>
>>2265751

Some designs interesting, some absolutely awful (Cobalt why)

In the end it lacks a certain sort of consistency, like each design exists in its own universe, especially glaring with the transactinides that are just the scientists they were named after

And it has men, a lot of men, ewww
>>
>>2265922
Zinc seems like she notices and appreciates details.
>>
>>2265960
Would definitely fit her being an architect. Possibly a mix between individual details and the picture they build together. I do wonder what her passions are
>>
>>2265965
Copper.
>>
>>2265967
Tell us something less obvious Zinc.
>>
Has Copper met Iron yet?
>>
>>2265973

Modelling
>>
>>2265974
Not in person. Copper knows Zinc is 'friends' with/an emergency contact for Iron
>>
>>2265976
Yeah, Zinc will introduce Cu to her at some point.
>>
>>2265975
Buildings or mecha, or actual modelling?
>>
>>2265984

Both...well not mechas but modelling buildings is a part of her job she really enjoys and she does proper modelling as a hobby because die-cast models were often made of Zinc, and older ones are often consumed by Zinc plague
>>
>>2265984
>actual modelling
Now that's Gold's forte.
>>
So what do all the established couples do for Valentine's?
>>
>>2267129
Lots of cuddling.

Maybe Zinc and Cu have a romantic dinner after they go on a walk through the park. How does Cu react to Zinc telling her that she loves her for the first time?
>>
>>2267151
There's a little more than CuZn ain't there? Still you make a good point, I bet all the milfs with actual kids are having a night in while UMo/AdaMi are going out.

As for Cu being told she's loved, that's tricky. Obviously she'd be flustered, adorably flustered but I suppose it would depend and whether she felt it was too soon or not.
>>
>>2267164
Zinc loves that about her.

It would be cute if she still got a little flustered when Zinc puts the moves on her even after they're married and B&B are born.
>>
>>2267189
That's probably extremely likely considering Copper isn't that fond of attention. I bet one of Zinc's favorite things to do is to watch a flustered Copper masturbate.
>>
>>2267194
There would be unprecedented levels of fluster if Cu was the one who asks Zinc to marry her. Even more so than if Zinc was proposing.
>>
>>2267196
Cu proposing would be cute. Especially if she brought the wrong coat and didn't realize she forgot the ring because of nerves
>>
>>2267203
That's adorable.
>>
>>2267129
>Gold covers her body with flower petals and waits for Silver on their bed, but she does this at least once a week

>Ga and Cd cook a meal together (and Gally eats it)

>Ar tries to explain the significance to Ori but goes off track and gets flustered by her questions

>O and H spend time together
>>
>>2267692
Forgot SiGe who are probably having a relaxing night in
>>
>>2268453
And Sc, who gave Al chocolate, "as a friend".
>>
>>2268456
Well I'm sure Sc tried hard to show it wasn't friend chocolate but Al is so busy. She can commiserate with Be at least
>>
>>2268458
Meanwhile, Mi's jewelry business is doing well, so she's pleased. And then, you know, she gets to snuggle with Ada too, so that's a bonus.
>>
>>2268464
Indeed, I bet rubbing Ada's abs are a past time of Mi's
>>
>>2268465
Good thing Ada secretly likes it too.
>>
>>2268465
I bet that's something her and V have in common.
>>
>>2268883
She'll always find an excuse to "practice her massaging" when around Ada.
>>
>>2268892
No, well I don't think Mi would let V anywhere near Ada.
I was talking about Ti, since Ti's probably sore from all that practicing she does and V knows best how to sooth them aching muscles.
>>
>>2268899
That's true, Ti wouldn't want her to do that either. Mi is the only one with the unspoken privilege to touch her wife's muscles.
>>
>>2268909
>Ti gets Mi's subtle jealousy
That would be adorable. Still though, I bet if push came to shove, Mi and V could bond over V teaching Mi some massage techniques
>>
>>2268917
That could be what breaks the ice between them. And Gold's personal endorsement doesn't hurt.
>>
>>2268923

Do Au even know that her favourite therapist is Al's bestie?
>>
>>2270414
Uh oh, that might be bad. Maybe she doesn't, if Al just seems like another one of her customers.
>>
>>2270414
>>2270424
I'm sure V has a bit of a riot hearing both of them talk about the other. I wonder how long it took her to realize who Au and Al were talking about
>>
>>2270931
Van must enjoy her job.
>>
Thallium, Galinstan.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/22057976
>>
>>2270967

Gally pls
>>
>>2270973
Stell needs to hurry up and claim her.
>>
>>2270967
Gal proving once again she has excellent taste
>>
How tall is Gal next to her tall moms?
>>
>>2271244
Upper end maybe? She just started highschool. Unless her body plans on growing out she probably ends up with a bit more height putting her around 5'10" or so. Was probably all knees and elbows during middle school
>>
>>2271247
Her and Tl make a good pair.

I wonder what sort of cutesy nicknames Cd had for Ga when they were dating.
>>
>>2271251
Visually they are pretty complimentary. This makes me hope Gal's body does indeed grow out, while she remains oblivious that she's becoming like the older women she adores.
I bet Cady used to get a kick out of calling Ga 'Frankie' though that might be a stretch.
>>
>>2271346
Gally can be pretty oblivious sometimes, can't she? Future Stellite knows all too well, but that's one of the things she likes about her.
>>
>>2271376
>Gally can be pretty oblivious sometimes

Stellite pls, that's just your excuse to pin Gally against the wall with your knee on her crotch
>>
>>2271728
That would help get her message across.
>>
>>2271837
Future Stellite wouldn't need to do such drastic measures if Future Gal didn't need to wear heels for her job. They make her ass look fantastic and give her that OL vibe.
>>
>>2271911
Future Gal just doesn't know how alluring she is.
>>
>>2271924
Speaking of future Gal, what exactly is her future occupation?
>>
>>2272015
Hmm, good question...
>>
Now that cup related insanity has calmed down (temporarily) I got some time to finally get back to writing

For now, have a Eu profile I promised months ago:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/5253113/chapters/16333406

Sorry if there's too many typos, going back to writing is not hard, but proofreading is painful
>>
>>2272479
Nice! She's a good match for Caesium.
>>
>>2272479
http://pastebin.com/7mGzJDeF
Not that many typos, more like broken trains of thought. Overall Eu sounds rather cute like Miyuki from Lucky Star.
>>
>>2272964
Sentient works in this context, I think.
>>
>>2272982
Either works, I just felt it was a bit redundant because it's AI specifically. Not really sentient program or robot.
>>
>>2272985
Of course, the really important question is: how tall is Caesium?
>>
>>2272987
>179 cm
Duh, forgot it was listed in her profile.
>>
>>2272987
>>2272989
You're posts lead me to the discovery that the archive doesn't have the big height list anons worked out a few months back. Kinda terrible but not threatening.
>>
>>2273008
Some of the proposals are still there, at least.
>>
>>2273010
True, also not like I can't post the list it was built off from once this thread starts auto-saging. I don't think any of the alloys were included in the height listings.
>>
>>2273013
>alloys
Yeah, that sounds right. Some of them haven't had much discussion yet.
>>
>>2273018
Well a lot of them are what amounts to the future generation. SiGe and Stell are about the only two placed in between the current alloy generation and the next one. SiGe is also still gestating possibly.
>>
How often does Gal watch Stell?
>>
>>2273049
Gal's what? 8-10 years older? Probably whenever Chromium needs it.
>>
>>2273056
Yeah, Stellite is six years old. It assuredly does happen frequently, plus they see each other regularly because they live close to each other anyway.
>>
>>2273057
That makes me wonder when they did they meet. Hopefully it was within the last year or two.
>>
>>2273066
That would make sense, depending on a few circumstances.
>>
>>2273068
Like what? When did Cr move to the same building as GaCd?
>>
>>2273081
It's actually Cobalt that GaCd live near, so Gal would mostly see Stellite on the weekends. Still, at Stell's request, Gal could still babysit for her at Chromium's if it isn't too far away.
>>
>>2273085
That probably plays out better for what's planned for them. Though I think what might work best is if Gal goes out of the country for uni and then comes back and got her own place closer to Thal/other side of the cosmo so that when Gal and Stell reconnect it can allow for a shift in perception for Gal. One that'll get Gal flustered over.
>>
>>2273094
Something like that would set it up nicely.

>Teenage Stell: Mom?
>Chromium: What is it, honey?
>Teenage Stell: Remember Galinstan?
>Chromium: Yes, of course I do.
>Teenage Stell: I'm going to marry her.
>>
>>2273099
Maybe pre-teen Stell but yes. Would be great if Gal gets hit on by Stell during a party and Gal doesn't know it was that cute kid from her teen years.
>>
>>2273104
Well, she probably told Chromium that every week.
>>
>>2273042

Oh yeah about SiGe, I got an idea, that would also involve P and S

See it has always bugged me that SiGe wasn't born already given Si's age and especially Ge's age. Same thing with Pase, so I had an idea; SiGe and Pase could be already born, and in the empty age bracket of 10-11 years old. They could be long distance friends who met when either Si went to the countryside or P went to the city, SiGe could even have the permission of take the train to spend week-ends at P's

Also, I think it would have potential for S and P to have a big family that would live with P mainly because I find the idea of K behind a big sister figure for all of P's daughters
>>
>>2273152
The only thing is that S would have definitely moved in with P if they already had a child together. Having a child at Si's age isn't really unusual at all, and, of course, nothing is stopping this exact scenario from happening in the future.

Something to consider.
>>
>>2273158
>The only thing is that S would have definitely moved in with P if they already had a child together.

Not necessarily, if fact I know a lot of families that mainly lives in the countryside and where one of the parents spends their week in the city

I would also place Si's farm at 300 km from the city, which it one hour away by bullet train; Si could even leave at 7am on Monday and be at work by 9am
>>
>>2273161
That's a fair point, but simply having it be in the future alleviates the issue entirely; there's nothing that necessitates it happening in Y0. I would imagine that S would want to live with her family 24/7 and manage her vineyards or whatever once Pase was born.
>>
>>2273161
Though that opens up discussion for public transport within the cosmopolis which hasn't ever really been broached outside of brief taxi mentions I think.
>>
>>2273164

Having it now would fill gaps into the younger parts of the cast, and also for K reasons

It would also make more sense that P got her children early; that's usually the case in the countryside as opposed to the city
>>
>>2273166
Plenty of trains to occupy Lead's time, even if she prefers something with a little more style.

>>2273168
I suppose so, even though it isn't the most pressing issue. This in particular just seems like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Why not bump Hydroxyde up instead?
>>
>>2273171
>Why not bump Hydroxyde up instead?

Because H and O are in legit long distance relationship; O is a traveller in a campervan while P lives in a big farm that can easily accommodate a big family

I'd make sense for PS to have a big family in regards of the vast amount of IRL compounds, which would need them to start early

>This in particular just seems like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Cuteing up things is a constant comittment
>>
>>2273171
>more style
Honestly I'd argue that for the older/less industrial areas of the city there could be a left over trolley system that Lead took over and maintains in her free time. That's up to debate though.
Hydroxyde is certainly viable. The biggest thing regarding her was that Oxygen was going to carry her I think. May I remember the discussion being around Oxygen settling down for a few years because of her and then going back to wanderlust.

>>2273168
There are probably a bunch of country kids out and around that P can talk into working for her. Considering she's the biggest farmer in the cosmopolis it would fit. Perhaps her being a little more hands on than expected is the strange thing.
>>
>>2273178

Lead's industrial park has her own railroad network, the public transport has long been in the city council's hands, though

>There are probably a bunch of country kids out and around that P can talk into working for her.

Eeeeeh why would P employ kids?
>>
>>2273176
It would be very cute, but it could just as easily be cute in the future, after all! Not far in the future, mind you - they can start now, which is what causes S to move in with P. Then K can help take care of a child, which is even more cuteness, and throw Nitrogen a look, to which Nitrogen quietly responds,
>No, we're not having a kid...not yet, at least

Anyway, it still has all the potential for cuteness, P&S having a big family, SiGe and Pase being friends, etc, without messing with the status quo.
>>
>>2273180
Well, she employed K.
>>
>>2273180
Not seriously employee. Especially if they're ten and under. If they're fourteen or so she could give them a seasonal job or something if they so desired. Also a good way to get a handle on delinquents. It's really more of the scope of her farms. There is basically no one that comes close to the amount of farmland she owns from what's been stated/written up about her. Sure there's most likely faceless farmers and the like.

Don't forget that before Tl moved in with Po she helped out with P's farm. Help is probably tenuous but she was seen there and spent time there.
>>
>>2273181

Yes but the staus quo has a gap in the lower ages; for some reason all ages from 15 are filled but between 0 and 14 there's only Stellite at 6, as if people never did anything in the past 14 years

And I'll go back to Si and Ge; they've known themselves since HS but why would they wait 20 years to have a child while having a stable situation (and especially since Si likes taking care of kids)?

Also K in a few years will have children of her own and move in with N, her babysitter years needs to be around now while she still lives at P's

>>2273182

K was 18 when she went to work for P
>>
>>2273186
>And I'll go back to Si and Ge; they've known themselves since HS
Pretty sure that has never been the case. The case with SiGe was a reverse ScAl. In that when Si's megacorp became too much she hired a PA who turned out to be Ge. Then unlike ScAl, Ge and Si both sent signals or some such which led to the relationship they're currently in. No one's saying nothing happened within the 0~14 years. Just nothing related to children.
>>
>>2273186
Yeah, that's definitely true, which is sort of unavoidable when the majority of the cast is around the same age, for the most part. As well, a lot of the couples either haven't been established for that long, or even at all yet. In the case of SiGe, it's not hard to imagine that they were busy with Silice, starting and running it (also, they knew each other since school?).

If S&P have a child in the immediate future, it still leaves time for K to look after it. After all, N and K don't marry until after NaB, right?

It just flows a lot more elegantly that way.
>>
>>2273188
They've actually known each other longer than that: Ge helped Si start her company when it was just the two of them. That's the earliest mention AFAIK.
>>
>>2273192
Right right. Still point is, they didn't know each other in high school. Uni or just after uni fits better
>>
>>2273191

The idea is that K has a whole buch of kids to look after

As for SiGe, Si has the time to take care of Steel, so I imagine her own child wouldn't pos problems, plus she has Ge and C to help her

>which is sort of unavoidable when the majority of the cast is around the same age, for the most part

But the whole idea of having alloys/compounds is to have more variation

Plus we have already so much projected alloys, there will be a weird gap when all the alloys will come in the picture with only Stellite in the middle

>>2273194

That's still a good 15 years, and I'd say late teens would make the most sense, to give time for the company to grow
>>
>>2273195
>late teens would make the most sense, to give time for the company to grow
What no that'd mean Si didn't go to Uni and it'd also clash with the fact that she was sent to study abroad because of her tryst with Carbon. Her not going to Uni is feasible but she was basically out of he country until her, probably, mid-twenties considering she popped back up when Steel was a babby.
>>
>>2273195
It's not that she wouldn't have the time, it's just that changing things up at this point would be weirder than a generation gap, I think. Especially when it hasn't been mentioned in any stories or profiles yet (of course), though this applies mostly to P&S (nothing about their personalities, living situations, or future goals fit with them already having a child). In fact, that's really the only thing that doesn't sit well with me, it's plausible than SiGe, on the other hand, had their child a few years ago.
>>
>>2273196

She doesn't need to go to uni, since she's a pioneering computering genius, she MAKES uni teaching material

She was send abroad during HS, actually, that's when she might've met Ge

>>2273197

Nothing's been set for P and S much, only stories about them was P jumping S's bones one evening
>>
>>2273198
Maybe I'm just basing this off my mental image, haha. But, from what we know so far, that they don't live together, that they both have fairly demanding jobs, from their interactions with those around them (S with her sisters, S and P with each other), the fact that they DO move in with each other, just at some point in the future, it really just doesn't seem like they have a child together yet. Se isn't ready to be an aunt!

As for Si, there really isn't a reason why she couldn't go to uni, on the other hand.
>>
>>2273198
I think you might be overselling Si, though yes I'll agree that she doesn't have to go to uni. As for her being sent abroad, I think that was at the start of highschool or during middle school. One of the key things about that was Silicon being Carbon's first. Considering their three year gap and the fact that Silicon got found out, being sent abroad at the start of hs fits better than during.

>nothing's been set for P and S
Pretty sure PS are involved with an incident that involves Pr and Ce. Along with S having two talkative twin little sisters, that both have girlfriends as well.
>>
>>2273201
Not living together is not that much of an obstacle, again I know a lot of people that work in the big capital during the week and see their family on the week-end, in fact, I kind of want to see that dynamic now, it's kinda unique in the setting

>As for Si, there really isn't a reason why she couldn't go to uni, on the other hand.

If she starts her company at like 19 when she's still in college it gives Silice 20 years to grow from a shed to a megacaorp

>>2273202

C was 12 and Si 15, so she went to HS abroad, and could've met Ge-senpai there
>>
>>2273204
Sure why not for Si, though I put forth that she put out a classified for a PA or something when she started out and that's how she met Ge.
However the problem with your PS idea is that they both have residences. Both of them. P has her farm, and S has I think her apartment or something. If you really wanna sell your idea then help the thread hammer out what exactly S does.

Biggest thing we have is that S works in the biology and most likely does boring lab stuff before retiring to the countryside where she gets a vineyard with P.
>>
>>2273204
I just think it works a lot better if what happens is S and P plan to move in together and start a family. S would basically retire, start her vineyard, and they would raise Pase together with help from K. It fits perfectly fine with what's established so far and doesn't require modifying past events or inserting more events/characters before or during Y0. Basically, it's the most simple and concise option.

Fair point about Si. Maybe she drops out of college.
>>
>>2273207
That's another thing, if P&S already have a child, and S is willing and able to stop working and move in with her family down the road, why wouldn't she just do it now?
>>
>>2273207
>If you really wanna sell your idea then help the thread hammer out what exactly S does.

Well, S has a laboratory, that's about all that's established

The time she spend there is unknown...hell I just realized, does it even need to be in the city at all?

Like if S' laboratory is in the countryside, like 50 to 100 km from P's farm, she could live in the farm, it could even set up the whole Pr-Ce thing
>>
>>2273217
Well, that's a possibility. Maybe not so far from the city, but in the outskirts. It's also established to be related to the field of biology.
>>
>>2273219
>>2273217
Also, why would she have ever had an apartment in the city then?
>>
>>2273217
Well laboratory and is in a biology related field. I think the reason why it was thrown in the city was because of the type of lab work she does and/or it's mostly branched off the city's Uni. Not self-contained like ThU's lab. Another part of that was her level within the lab. Outside of the notion that S travels alot, she could largely be administrative though consider the lab work, the traveling, and biology she's most likely a project lead or something.

If anything I have a feeling it's her needing to travel, not necessarily too and from work, but travel in general that was one of the factors. Also what >>2273209.
>>
>>2273222
Right, S isn't a scientist, she's a CEO.
>>
>>2273223
I think that was tossed around but was never cemented. I think informal project lead might be the closest we come. Which especially fits considering the travel she needs to do if she needs to present everything for however grants work and the like. So weird mixed position between ceo and scientist.
>>
>>2273222
>I think the reason why it was thrown in the city was because of the type of lab work she does and/or it's mostly branched off the city's Uni.

Actually the reson it was in the city is because everything was then, the setting at the time had only P's farm outside the city; there was no Port city at the time, no observatory, no racetrack, etc. Also PS was thought of being the resident distance relationship at the time, but since then HO came along

>>2273221

Business trips
>>
>>2273224
It's basically going off of the chart, which has always listed Sulfur as a CEO. Which isn't to say that proposal doesn't have merit, it's probably spot on. As in, she has the knowledge and ability, she just doesn't do the labwork. She's more on the management side of things. Maybe she founded the firm?
>>
>>2273225
She must go on a lot of business trips if she spends most of her time in the city, regularly going out with her sisters and so on.
>>
>>2273227

But does she spends so much time in the city? Plus the city's just an hour away
>>
>>2273226
Possibly and you're right it was because of the lack of conceptualization back then. Another thing is that the lab could be within the military fort that Ada was stationed at.
>>2273225
That's a fair point. Perhaps originally she was a lab lead and what not but got more and more managerial stuff shifted on her. Would fit if the firm she founded was small enough at the start.
>>
>>2273228
Well, up until this discussion, she did.
>>
>>2273228
By what? Train? If we're gonna work on that the thread should really hammer out the public transport. The cosmopolis is certainly big enough to have a subway but would it have bullet trains/above ground train transport?
>>
>>2273231

By train, yes, there would be a bullet train line linking the port city to the the megalopolis, and then that would continue further east to the countyside

As or the megalopolis there would definitely have all sorts of transports, like what you'd find in a big european city
>>
>>2273235
But then you have the question of why is the countryside to a bullet train. I'm all for it connecting the port city, fort, and Cosmopolis but countryside seems strange. If it was an inter-state transport thing then I could see it having a stop or two in the country.
>>
>>2273241

Well...why not? Any administration would want to connect its living areas together. Plus, there has been often talks of "studying abroad" which implies some nearby country/cosmopolis, that could be the other end of the line
>>
>>2273245
Maybe. That could definitely fit if the countryside where P lives, is the last stop/whatever before the next big city for the country. Although I think it's a relatively decent thing if we just focus on the Cosmopolis.
>>
Does Lead take Tin on romantic train tours?
>>
>>2273249

Well there's no 'focus' so to speak, we just cycle through the cast and some of them just happen to live outside the main setting

Still want a big PS family, and Pase/SiGe friendship
>>
Alright since the thread's autosaging I'll post the heights.

Au - 174cm - 5'8.5"
Ag - 179cm - 5'10.5"
Hg - 176cm - 5'9.3"
W - 169cm - 5'6.5"
Co - 178cm - 5'10.1"
Li - 165cm - 5'4"
Na - 147cm - 4'9.8"
K - 153cm - 5'
Rb - 161cm - 5'3.4"
Cs - 179cm - 5'10.5"
Fr - 184cm - 6'0.5"
U - 182cm - 5'11.7"
Ra - 154cm - 5'0.6"
Mo - 171cm - 5'7.3"
B - 177cm - 5'9.7"
Si - 179cm - 5'10.5"
Zr - 164cm - 5'4.6"
Po - 187cm - 6'1.6"
Ne - 151cm - 4'11.5"
Kr - 174cm - 5'8.5"
V - 164cm - 5'4.6"
Zn - 170cm - 5'7"
Bi - 158cm - 5'2.2"
O - 175cm - 5'8.9"
Ad - 203cm - 6'7.9"
Mi - 175cm/186cm - 5'8.9"/6'1.2"
Fe - 193cm - 6'3.5"
Th - 195cm - 6'4.7"
Pb - 163cm - 5'4.2"
Sn - 178cm - 5'10.1"
Eu - 163cm - 5'4.2"
Am - 236cm - 7'8.9"
Cm - 211cm - 6'11"
Bk - 197cm - 6'5.5"
Cf - 181cm - 5'11"
Es - 174cm - 5'8.5"
Fm - 192cm - 6'3.5"
Md - 164cm - 5'4.6"
No - 171cm - 5'7.3"
Lr - 173cm - 5'8.3"

>>2273250
Probably, I bet winter train rides are best.
>>
>>2273263
Ah, thanks for that. It's helpful to see it all in one place.
>>
>>2273276
Back when it was first posted, I think, MS worked out the rest of the heights of the human elements.
>>
>>2273277
Something like that, mhm.
>>
>>2272024
Well skimming Gal's wiki page shows that the actual substance is largely used as a replacement for Hg. Everything in the setting regarding Hg makes it not necessary for Gal to replace her
>>
>>2273293
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much to go off of.
>>
File: heights.png (50KB, 434x2321px) Image search: [Google]
heights.png
50KB, 434x2321px
>>2273263

Here's the list I have, might be old (just added Eu)

>>2273277

I tend to leave it to the thread, although I went ahead and decided what the elements drove
>>
>>2273530
How about 166 and 165 for Se and Te?
>>
>>2273549
Nah nah, flip them. 165 for Se. Makes it so that she used to lord over her sisters and then puberty happened. Sulfur proceeds to get some much deserved revenge
>>
>>2273656
Oh, right! Poor Se.
>>
>>2273669
Sulfur gets her revenge either way, but having Se be sixty five is all the sweet because of Te being a cm taller.
>>
>>2273674
Good thing Te is so carefree.

As an aside, what if Se was a vegetarian?
>>
>>2273678
Might be a little much. Tangentially related, this makes me wonder how close Se's lab is to the city
>>
>>2273696
Maybe. There aren't any vegetarians, yet. Her lab seems to be inside the city, perhaps in a specific district.
>>
>>2273710
I was thinking in terms of eating habits. We don't need to get that detailed considering she's the setting's de-facto granola girl. No one really highlights what the elements eat or makes a point of it. Perhaps her lab's in Arcadia or wherever that very green district was called.
>>
>>2273713
Good point.

That works, and she would enjoy the scenery.
>>
>>2273530
He - 177cm - 5'9.7"
Be - 174cm - 5'8.5"
C - 170cm - 5'7"
Mg - 168cm - 5'6.1"
Al - 181cm - 5'11.3"
P - 179cm - 5'10.5"
S - 169cm - 5'6.5"
Ca - 173cm - 5'8.1"
Sc - 165cm - 5'4.9" perfect height for "hmph'ing" while adjusting glasses.
Cr - 178cm - 5'10.1"
Mn - 172cm - 5'7.7"
Ni - 166cm - 5'3.5"
Cu - 159cm - 5'2.5"
Ga - 183cm - 6'
Ge - 167cm - 5'5.7"
Pd - 176cm - 5'9.2"
Cd - 188cm - 6'2"
Xe - 176cm - 5'9.2"
Ce - 168cm - 5'6.1"
Pr - 179cm - 5'10.4"
Nd - 179cm - 5'10.4"
Sm - 174cm - 5'8.5"
Eu - 163cm - 5'4.2"
Gd - 158cm - 5'2.2"
Os - 183cm - 6'
Is - 178cm - 5'10.1"
Pt - 161cm - 5'3.3"

Right the completionist in me wasn't gonna leave a list partially down so orz if you have some completed. I forgot how small Copper actually is, I bet Elect gets to feel all haughty when she grew past Copper. All joking aside, should Eezo take a page out of Al's book and be tall or would her being smaller be better considering what she's referencing.
>>
>>2273840
Ge's age can also be listed as 41, which isn't in the chart yet (whereas He and Dy are, 33 and 29 respectively).
>>
>>2273696

Wait, Se doesn't work in a lab, but at the solar power plant
>>
>>2273923
That's right, can't believe I forgot that.
>>
>>2273923
Right, so that's what- up in the mountains near the observatory, closer to the port, or in the countryside?
>>
>>2273932
She would spend most of her time at the main facility in the city. Some infrastructure being located close to the mountains would make sense.
>>
>>2273932
>>2273940

I would actually put it right at the southern gates of the city
>>
>>2273943
Makes sense, that's near where she lives.
>>
>>2273674

Se: We're twins but Te is one cm taller, it's not fair!
Te: Of course it is; I got military training and all
Se: That has nothing to do and you know it!
S: Oh no not again
>>
>>2273953
Sulfur needs a long vacation.
>>
Do we have heights for the rest of the teen generation? I remember some talk of Steel being in between her moms but what about Electrum, Iridos, PbSn, and three Ytter siblings to name a few.
>>
>>2274075
Only a general idea for some.
>>
>>2274079
I do like to think that Electrum gets Silver's height at the end of secondary. Helps her nails that statuesque look along with haughty facades. Would further compliment Iridos and she has some ammunition to tease Copper with. Of course that's at the risk Electrum forgetting everything Copper can use against her
>>
>>2274095
That seems perfect.
>>
>>2274325
Elect probably secretly laments to Pewter about how she's not as busty as her mama or sister. sure she got the height, and the elegant looks, and the attitude, and the hair, and the voice from her parents but why did Copper have to beat her in that department.
>>
>>2274383
She can't have it all! Copper probably doesn't even notice.
>>
>>2274387
I'm sure Zinc notices
>>
>>2274541
She has an eye for details.
>>
>>2272964

Thanks!

>>2273840

Thanks for the non-metric figures, here's how I'd wrap it up (alloys not included)

Chlorine - 171cm
Titanium - 178cm
Arsenic - 177cm
Bromine - 162cm
Yttrium - 173cm
Technetium - 158cm
Ruthenium - 174cm
Rhodium - 174cm
Indium - 177cm
Antimony - 176cm
Iodine - 176cm
Barium - 169cm
Lanthanum - 173cm
Terbium - 171cm
Dysprosium - 168cm
Holmium - 179cm
Erbium - 160cm
Thulium - 172cm
Ytterbium - 178cm
Hafnium - 173cm
Tantalum - 180cm
Thallium - 176cm
Radon - 139cm
Actinium - 181cm
Protactinium - 167cm
Neptunium - 172cm
Plutonium - 177cm
>>
>>2274585
You caught me while I was crafting.

Chlorine - 171cm - 5'7.3"
Titanium - 178cm - 5'10"
Arsenic - 177cm - 5'9.6"
Bromine - 162cm - 5'3.7"
Yttrium - 173cm - 5'8.1"
Technetium - 158cm - 5'2.2"
Ruthenium - 174cm - 5'8.5"
Rhodium - 174cm - 5'8.5"
Indium - 177cm - 5'9.6"
Antimony - 176cm - 5'9.2"
Iodine - 176cm - 5'9.2"
Barium - 169cm - 5'6.5"
Lanthanum - 173cm - 5'8.1
Terbium - 171cm - 5'7.3"
Dysprosium - 168cm - 5'6.1"
Holmium - 179cm - 5'10.4"
Erbium - 160cm - 5'2.9"
Thulium - 172cm - 5'7.7"
Ytterbium - 178cm - 5'10"
Hafnium - 173cm - 5'8.1"
Tantalum - 180cm - 5'10.8"
Thallium - 176cm - 5'9.2"
Radon - 139cm - 4'6.7"
Actinium - 181cm - 5'11.2"
Protactinium - 167cm - 5'5.7"
Neptunium - 172cm - 5'7.7"
Plutonium - 177cm - 5'9.6"

It's official Radon is the smallest element.
>>
>>2274594
Wow, smaller than Na?
>>
>>2274603
Makes sense or rather it's plausible. Out of the cast she was the most sickly/constitutionally weak. Stands to reason she'd be stunted physically since it's been around since she was born I think. Plus Sodium's still growing
>>
>>2274606
That means it would be cute to see Ada and Rn standing next to each other.
>>
>>2274607
Good thing they both know U and are likely invited to the UMo wedding.
>>
>>2274609
Perfect!
>>
>>2274610
Po also gets to not be the tallest woman in the room
>>
>>2274614
But still the only one Tl's heart.
>>
>>2274594

Thanks, here's the table with Nb that I forgot

Also I went ahead and slighty changed Ne and K; I can of find cute imaging Ne being glad to be at least 5', while K has to live being a literal half-inch away of that figure
>>
File: heights.png (57KB, 434x2321px) Image search: [Google]
heights.png
57KB, 434x2321px
>>2274686

Heh, maybe it'd be better to actually link the thing
>>
>>2274687
>>2274686
>K's less than 5 feet
She must not have liked it when Thal realized she was getting taller while K stayed the same.
Oh since you're around currently, the table you made that's used for the start of each thread. Shakudo has a typo in her name. An extra 'k'. Just something to keep in mind for the next table update, if you hadn't spotted it before.
>>
>>2274689
>typo
And Ge's job, to reiterate.
>>
>>2274689
>>2274698

Thanks, fixed

Speaking of the chart what's the verdict on young teen SiGe and Pase and big PS family?
>>
>>2274758
Still not sold, but it's worthy of future discussion. If SiGe is already born, she shouldn't be more than a year or two old.
>>
>>2274764

Why just that? Given Si and Ge's age she can easily be 10-11 years old
>>
>>2274766
She could, but she doesn't have to be, does she? Either way is technically fine, but I sort of like the idea that they waited. Plus, Steel would be able to babysit for SiGe this way.
>>
>>2274769

The idea was to have her and Pase be long distance friends

And the idea of Pase being this age was for her to be the eldest sister of the many PS kids for K to babysit

Steel can still babysit, plus she already babysits Stellite
>>
>>2274788
They can still be friends (in the future) if SiGe is two or so years older.
>>
>>2274795

Yes, but again the idea was also to have PS' big family being babysitted by K
>>
>>2274801
I guess that just doesn't seem like enough to warrant it. Even then, it's still possible in the future.
>>
>>2274804

Future K will have her own things going on, plus having other people to look after can help her mellow down
>>
>>2274807
It doesn't have to be far in the future, and either way it seems like a fair compromise to say that K will have to help take care of Pase alone, which would be what helps her mellow out.
>>
For all this discussion about moving up Pase and SiGe, I've seen little in the actual way to explain why or how S would get her retirement/lessen her workload to the point where she's around enough to get impregnated by/impregnate P. SiGe's conceiving could at least be plausible under the idea that Silicon achieves a big sale or something and celebrates with Ge. Said celebration gets a little overboard and she ends up pregnant
>>
>>2274956
It could presumably happen during a weekend or short vacation she spends with S. This prompts the process of retiring and moving in with S to start their family.
>>
>>2274993
With P, rather, in both cases.
>>
>>2274993
I kinda feel bad saying this, but both S and P seem like deliberate people. To the point that they'd probably actually work towards getting pregnant after some things were decided upon and stability was reached. Perhaps instead of having a child, they got married before year zero and are in the process equalizing their lives so that they regularly reside within the same home. Moreso S than P which probably requires either promoting someone to project lead while she becomes more administrative or perhaps selling the little company.

Say like the wedding happened a year or three before y0. That might go against the little bit of writing happened. Still the point stands about them being deliberate and how they might wanna do a few other things before thinking of children. The thread should probably figure when the CPS threesome was too.
>>
>>2275016
Yes, that's definitely true about both of them. Along those lines, what if their recent marriage was in the legal sense, without having a big ceremony or anything? Then Se and Te can complain that S didn't make a bigger deal out of it or "invite them". Maybe they force her to have a small wedding reception. Anyway, those suggestions sound good.

CPS happened when Carbon was 21~22, didn't it?
>>
>>2275024
Either that time or when Silicon was back more firmly in Carbon's life so like 22~25. I could definitely see them just going to the courthouse and getting it officiated without a ceremony, and funny enough, I could see P suggesting it since she's probably the more spontaneous of the two ha.

I can just see SeTe double-teaming S when they notice she has a ring on her finger. She probably wouldn't survive the question barrage unless Iodine and Indium intervened unintentionally.
>>
>>2275029
Yeah, on second thought 24 or 25 seems right.

S just can't catch a break, can she? Her sisters always keep things lively.
>>
>>2275036
Indeed, at least S knows how to handle them for the most part. Although my previous post got me thinking. about whether they'd wear their rings. Considering both of their occupations, it might be more likely if the kept the rings on a chain or some such.
>>
>>2275038
That would be sweet. Means S would have to casually mention
>Oh, by the way, I'm married
during lunch with her sisters one day. Cue half a second of shocked silence before they blow up with questions.
>>
>>2275040
Well at least Se can brag about doing the nightly news on a nightly basis
>>
>>2275085
Heheh.
>>
So when is Germanium going to get married to her work?
>>
>>2275372
When her work proposes.
>>
>>2275377
Figures work has to do all the work. At least Ge can make work's brain melt with pleasure
>>
>>2275380
They're a good team.
>>
>>2274956

Why would S retire?
>>
>>2275692
So she can finally move in with P and start a family together.
>>
>>2275692
Well considering what's planned, it's less full retiring and more changing vocations so she can spend time with her family and what not. Probably won't happen anytime soon.
One anon is trying to sell the thread on the idea of a big PS family that's in Stell's age bracket and isn't quite accounting for Sulfur's end of it
>>
So, ages: Shakudo, 37, Niello, 35?
>>
>>2275750
Depends Niello could be younger since Silver hired her probably well into Copper and Electrum's life. Compared to Shakudo though, who has been with AuAg for as long as Copper's been alive or close to it.
>>
>>2275754
Actually, wasn't Shakudo hired shortly before Electrum was born?
>>
>>2275759
Maybe, would fit their ages. I think that was the case. Either way Niello could definitely be younger since her apartment/house burning down just needs to be around Copper's preteen years.
>>
>>2275765
If Niello is 35 and she's been working for AuAg for, say, 8 years, and she moved into the AuAg household 5 years ago, it would make Electrum 10 and Copper 15 at the time. That all seems to add up.
>>
>>2275769
Good, and with Shakudo it fits better though it now depends on when Gold hired her. Going off her age, she was 17 when she was hired which means she was probably hired as soon as she immigrated.
>>
>>2275775
If she was hired while Electrum was still being carried (15 years ago) she would have been in her early 20s, wouldn't she?
>>
>>2275781
yeah probably like 22 or so. Her age lines up nicely with Copper's so we could frame it around Copper's age as well. If Gold/Silver realized they'd need more help, then Silver would probably get on top of it immediately while Gold shops around or whatever.

The actual issue then is, everything surrounding Shakudo- in my mind- makes it seem like she was a little down on her luck and Gold found her and offered the position right then and there to get Shakudo out of the proverbial rain or otherwise. This could also explain the rather enduring devotion and loyalty Shakudo has for the family and especially Gold.
>>
>>2275784
Something like that could be possible, if she had ended up at the AuAg household after recently emigrating.
>>
>>2275785
That runs into the further issue of: would Shakudo accept charity? Part of me, especially considering her more present form, makes me think she'd put up at least a little bit of a fight. She wouldn't accept it right away. More like Gold talks to her on and off around her latest movie set or something and talks her into being Gold's gopher at the studio. A gopher Gold overpays because of her heart of gold. Builds a bit of trust but Gold knows Shakudo is rather dodgey regarding more personal questions or issues. Notices a few things and what not, then one night the proverbial rain happens and they run into each other.

This probably makes the whole situation sound terrible and cliche considering she'd probably be residing in a hostel or some such, but eventually Gold would run into her after/outside of work unless Shakudo made an effort to avoid her.
>>
>>2275790
If that's the case, it could be framed less as charity and more as employment. It doesn't need to be anything particularly dramatic, Gold needs someone to look after her children and Shakudo is available and has the credentials. She knows what she's doing.
>>
>>2275802
Well yes that was the point. Gold might've tried to help at first but young Shakudo was resistant so Gold used employment and further employment.
Isn't that right Gold?
>>
>>2275804
It was her natural charms that sealed the deal, of course.
>>
>>2275812
Of course it was. Damn now you got me wondering how Niello and Shakudo first met
>>
>>2275819
It would be at AuAg's shortly after Niello started, wouldn't it? Silver probably introduced them.
>>
>>2275823
Probably, well depends on how trusting Silver is. Up until Niello's place burns down she probably goes to the estate every quarter or so to help Silver unless otherwise called.
>>
>>2275828
>Up until Niello's place burns down she probably goes to the estate every quarter or so to help Silver unless otherwise called.
Mhm, true. Perhaps Shakudo ran into them one of those days by chance and Silver took the opportunity.
>>
>>2275831
Also allows a cute little meeting where they run into each other and Niello's files go everywhere
>>
>>2275832
That's the perfect situation for the two of them.
>>
>Silver: You'll need to stay late tonight, Niello.
>Niello: Why is that?
>Silver: Electrum wants you to read her a bedtime story.
>>
>>2277099
Niello's the only one that can match Gold's theatrics in the house, unintentionally. Or Niello's habit of rambling is what puts Elect to sleep
>>
>>2277190
>Niello's habit of rambling is what puts Elect to sleep
It's ideal, really.
>>
So did child electrum have a habit of "borrowing" Niello or Silver's glasses to play with? Would help explain why the sight of Iridos in glasses causes her tummy to flutter
>>
>>2277478
And she'd match with Copper too.
>>
>>2277802
She could never get Niello's glasses to be completely reflective like Niello though.
>>
>>2277837
It's a personal skill of hers.
>>
Are there any ancestor elements? Like names that would stand out in one element's family tree.
>>
>>2278349
Mhm! A few were suggested during a previous discussion, mainly Aurum and Baryta. Bear in mind that there isn't anything concrete yet.
>>
>>2278386
Who's Baryta?
>>
>>2278392
The ancestor of Barium, who moved from another country into the city.
>>
>>2278398
I see, sounds interesting. A shame Wolfram is already used partially for Tungsten. Would've allowed for a more unusual ancestor. Though the less theorized about Hg's "ancestor" is probably for the best
>>
>>2278403
Well put.
>>
>>2278403
>Hg's "ancestor"
And yet Chloe finds a rather odd portrait in Hg's attic. One under a tarp, that Hydra doesn't seem keen on caring about despite being a masterpiece.
>>
>>2278685
One of her many mysteries.
>>
>>2278692
One day, after Chloe moves in, she hangs up the portrait in Mercury's office or the living room. Promptly causing Hg to roll her eyes. Thanking PrMa that Cl didn't find that old mortar&pestle she has around.
Mercury doesn't have anything close to a mansion right?
>>
>>2278702
No, probably just a normal house.
>>
>>2278704
Sounds best considering her job
>>
>>2278712
Chlorine must like the space compared to her apartment too.
>>
>>2278715
Probably had a field day with Hg's kitchen space
>>
>>2278746
And Hg gets a nice meal out of it.
>>
How old was Tl when she became taller than her mom?
>>
>>2279985
>Thallium
If we take 176cm as y0 height, which means she's 15/16, probably when she was a preteen.
>>
>>2279995
What would Radon get her for her birthday back then? A chemistry set?
>>
>>2280005
A step ladder so she can reach the places Radon can't. The thread would have to work out her other hobbies. A chem set fits, though that's kind of a one time gift
>>
>>2280007
Good thing Radon has Nobelium for that now.
>>
>>2280007
The thread would probably have to get away from reality influenced hobbies if Thal is going to have more than just chemistry. Only other one would be computers and that's just as nebulous.
>>
>>2280033
Tl's hobbies:
-Pesticides
-Polonium
-P???
>>
>>2280039
Porn :^)
Computers/coding at a hobby level could fit. She wouldn’t really move beyond being hobby level
>>
>>2280042
Perhaps, though that in particular is represented in other characters pretty well already. Maybe when she gets older she takes up makes vases and other things out of glass as a small side hobby?
>>
>>2280045
Works better if we're going for the crafting route. Considering her age and what not, while she might not be into coding, she probably has a better grasp of internet stuff than those that weren't required to familiarize themselves with it.
Overall, I can see her favoring glass sculptures if she wanted to decorate Po's apartment/penthouse/whatever. Probably also writes to a small degree from Radon's influence though nothing major.
>>
>>2280046
All good points. She could also make a decorative paperweight or something that Po could put on her desk at work. Tl is going to be the best housewife.
>>
>>2280048
Meanwhile Gal keeps an extensive blog/archive of milfs, cougars, and other older women photos that is tinged with romance and stuff. The archive of lewds is obviously more well hidden but most of it is sfw.
>>
>>2280062
And in the end Stell is the one who manages to get her.
>>
>>2280068
For added irony, Stell runs across Gal's old blog/archive when she's older.
>>
>>2280074
The question is, would it make her self-conscious or would she playfully tease Gal about it?
>>
>>2280076
Neither. She wouldn't know the site was originally run by Gal. The fun would be from Stell sking Gal if she still likes older women, then saying she has a link to a great archive that has a bunch of stuff relating to the topic. It comes full circle for puma Gal while Stell remains relatively oblivious.
>>
>>2280082
>Gal gets all fidgety and nervous
>>
>>2280088
Can't be worse than the time Thal did the same thing to a younger Gal.
>>
>>2280260
Gal must not like surprises.
>>
>>2280276
It's not like she goes out of her way to reveal she has a secret. Plus the Thal version probably happens while they're toeing the legal lewd line in age.
>>
>>2280281
Well, Tl wasn't surprised, at least.
>>
Time for a new thread?
>>
>>2280871
Seems like it.
>>
>>2280880
Right then, I'll get one up shortly. I wonder if it'd be prudent to offer development threads as potential convo starters
>>
>>2280882
Thanks.

You mean like how some of the threads used to start?
>>
>>2280887
Yeah, though I'd throw them in the second post with the whole explanation and table
>>
>>2280891
Sounds good. There's a lot to work with.
>>
Quick the reactor's in a catastrophic meltdown process.
We have to evacuate
>>2280896
>>2280896
>>2280896
Thread posts: 483
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.