[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favourite yuri manga/manhwa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: Beloved.jpg (155KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
Beloved.jpg
155KB, 600x539px
Recommend your favourite yuri manga or manhwa with pics.

My choice: Beloved
>>
Nah, son, you read the sticky like a normal person.
>>
>>2249068
bump
>>
PRISM!!!

I don't care that he just traced some images
>>
>>2249068
>>2249408
Beloved is really good and the most artistic yuri that i've ever read, but i have to confess, Prism impacted more in my life than all other yuri stuff that i saw

Ps.: Sorry for the bad english
>>
>>2249408
Prism is one of the greatest, ever. Shame he's only done crap since. Including Stretch.
>>
Maka-Maka

Bring on the shitstorm.
>>
Strawberry Panic!
>>
>>2249584
I've always thought Maka-Maka was rather popular
>>
>>2249592
Popular maybe but still controversial?
>>
>>2249595
And then one of them became president...
>>
>>2249613
LMAO
>>
>>2249068
Poor Poor Lips.

I still read it again once in awhile.
>>
>>2249068
Octave

Bring on the real shitstorm.
>>
File: Octave_v01_ch07_pg01.png (479KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Octave_v01_ch07_pg01.png
479KB, 800x1153px
>>2250202
Pic that I forgot.
>>
File: Strawberry Shake Sweet.jpg (286KB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry Shake Sweet.jpg
286KB, 1500x1065px
Strawberry Shake Sweet is my favorite yuri manga, I still read it now and then.

Honorable mention to Aqua Blue Cinema, and Chatting at the Amber Teahouse.
>>
Yamanko!, Flower Flower, Kanamemo, Strawberry Shake Sweet, are all great.
>>
>>2249068
I like "Pulse" by Ratana Satis. I find the character's design very appealing, and the romance is not overly cheesy. There's a tread here on /u/ where you can download the chapters up to date.

Remember to show the kind anons who are investing their time and effort to give you this manhwa for free what a bunch of grateful ladies you are.
>>
>>2250385
And here's the pic.
>>
>>2249068
im bumping this thread
>>
Where can i found Beloved manga? It looks like very interesting!
>>
Fragments of Love
>>
>>2251538
You can read it all here! http://manhua-abcd.tumblr.com/tagged/beloved/chrono
>>
Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane.
>>
Thank you!!
>>
>>2249584
this
>>
>>2251615
Thank you friend
>>
File: 2.jpg (286KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
286KB, 600x791px
Fluttering Feelings
>>
File: what-does-the-fox-say-1-pic-7.jpg (232KB, 728x2785px) Image search: [Google]
what-does-the-fox-say-1-pic-7.jpg
232KB, 728x2785px
Their first meeting...
>>
>>2249584
Easily one of my top favorites
>>
>>2249068
Omg i just checked jaeliu's weibo and she's updated with a chapter 11! I've yet to see any translations but exciting nonetheless!
>>
The Feelings We All Must Endure, despite all the angst and cheating, it was a good read. It's quite polarizing on /u/ though
>>
File: ld.png (180KB, 540x455px) Image search: [Google]
ld.png
180KB, 540x455px
Picked up The Love Doctor recently, and it's become one of my favourites already. I've never been big on annoying angsty arcs brought on by easily avoided miscommunication, so it's really refreshing to read something with minimal amounts of it. Not much better than two women falling in love and doing cute gay shit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.