[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanashi no Asterism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 36

File: v03__cover.jpg (1MB, 1201x1323px) Image search: [Google]
v03__cover.jpg
1MB, 1201x1323px
Can we have another thread for this?

I hope Kotooka wins the Tsukasabowl
>>
Ponytail Nadeshiko is 2cool4me.
>>
>>2230731
Waiter-Disguise Washio is best.
>>
Give me a poly ending or give me death.
>>
>>2230794
If this has a 3P end I'll be sorely disappointment.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-24+at+08.53.06).jpg (14KB, 180x142px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-24+at+08.53.06).jpg
14KB, 180x142px
>>2230731
You deny the twin-tails charm?
>>
Nadeshiko needs to find a new girl. Kotooka doesn't deserve her. Tsukasa can have her.
>>
>>2230819
I will be Nadeshiko's gf.
>>
>>2230819
This. I will admit that some of Washio's suffering is because she's too stubborn to give up, but she can't help feeling the way she does. Love is a cruel mistress after all. Kotooka on he other hand knows how Washio feels about her and tries to make her give up in a needlessly painful way. Her situation not be an easy one either, but she's going about things like a bitch.

I really hope Tsukasa manages to pull through in some way because Washio doesn't deserve this.
>>
>>2230916
That scene was viscerally painful, but having been in both positions, though thankfully never Tsukasa’s, they’re both being jerks. I’m starting to run out of patience with the entire situation and just waiting to see how the author is going to make me dislike Tsukasa next.
>>
Washio deserves way better. The girls love the ponytail Washio,
>>
>>2230967
>they’re both being jerks.

While I agree with this, I think Nadeshiko is the biggest jerk out of the two.

Kotooka is really convinced that she's doing what's best for te three of them, even though she's the one hurting the most with it. She's painfully aware of Tsukasa's feelings for Nadeshiko after all.

Nadeshiko, on the other hand, only sees herself and her role as "tragic heroine" and can't even notice who is her love looking at all the time or how much she is hurting that friend who is supporting her.
>>
>>2231054
>>2230967
>>2230916

None of them are being jerks imo. They're gay teens trying to deal with the universal gay teen problem of falling in love with your (ostensibly straight) close friend. There is no satisfactory solution to that problem. Each of them have good intentions, but none see the full picture and washio and kotooka are making rookie dyke mistakes.

Kotooka is perceptive enough to see the love triangle, but is too short-sighted to know that repression is not the answer.

Washio is true to herself and her feelings but can't see the full triangle and also is trying to win an ostensibly straight girl over (which never fucking works ;_;).

Tsukasa can't see the full triangle although I can't really fault her inaction.
>>
>>2231065
>having been in both positions
Kotooka is lashing out and Washio is knowingly making her uncomfortable, both of which are dick moves in their own right.
>>
>>2231078
Yes, and she really believes she knows what's the best for all of them. "Being normal". Now, this doesn't excuse Nadeshiko's shitty "I was rejected in every single way possible but I can't get a clue and will keep pestering Kotooka with my unrequited feelings." attitude.
>>
Link to newest chapter please?
>>
>>2231095
Chapter 15 and 16 released yesterday.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch15
>>
>>2231084
Her lashing out is actually in addition to her thinking she’s doing the right thing by encouraging them all towards heterosexuality, and she’s definitely aware she’s being at least a little hurtful.
>>
>>2231098
I actually believe that deep down Kotooka actually despises Nadeshiko, but I don't believe she's aware of it.

Both of them are being jerks, but I feel Nadeshiko is the worst out of the two. Unwillingly she's making her love and her only supportive friend suffer and it's all because she can't let go of something she clearly knows is hopeless. Someone still needs to fix Kotooka anyway.
>>
>>2231098
There's no way to reject someone without being hurtful. Saying something outright could break their friendship apart at such a sensitive age.
>>
I feel like only Tsukasa should get what she wants because she's the only "innocent" one among all three.

Initially I was rooting for Tsukasa/Washio but I'm starting to feel Washio doesn't deserve her. But I'm still not keen on Tsukasa/Kotooka because I really don't like the way Kotooka is dealing with things.
>>
>>2231109
>it'll even relieve a little stress
>>
>>2231103
>>2231109
This.

Before chapter 15, I thought Kotooka is the only jerk in the story because she would rather her love interest to get a boy, rather than losing her to another girl. But now Nadeshiko proved to be a jerk herself for not backing down even after knowing she had been rejected repeatedly. Had Nadeshiko been a guy, people would have been shitting on her for being an annoying asshole who can't respect a girl's "No."

Kotooka did nothing wrong to Nadeshiko. She can't reject her straightforwardly because Nadeshiko didn't confess to her. Her method of handling this situation was incredibly realistic and tactful.

That said, both of their actions hadn't crossed any line. Them being only 14 made it extra sympathizable. Hopefully they'll recognize their mistake soon.
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 1100x1596px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 1100x1596px
If only she didn’t look so fucking attractive during this entire scene.
>>
>>2231126
Oh yeah, I must admit she had style. I'm able to admire her suave courage because she's only borderline on being a persistent asshole, not actually one yet.
>>
>>2231126
I love how expressive Tsukasa is
>>
>>2231120
>ad Nadeshiko been a guy, people would have been shitting on her for being an annoying asshole who can't respect a girl's "No."
ikr
>>
>>2231126
the washio thirst in this thread is real.
>>
Okay this page really makes me hate Kotooka, cause it makes it very apparent to me she is forcing herself to date boys. Moronic girl should just stop pretending she isn't gay.

And if she doesn't want to ruin her friendship with Tsukasa, she should just ask a girl outside of her circle of friends. Basically someone really needs to knock some sense into her.

Also some of you don't like it, but I like that Waisho as now gone on the 'attack', cause it means the damn triangle will actually move forward now.
>>
>>2231183
>hate the character who clearly hates herself because of previous trauma
okay anon
>>
>>2231192
Well, not so much hate, more just really annoyed my her moronic attitude.
>>
>>2231120
>>2231143
Jesus, are we reading the same thing? Everyone is making Kotooka out to be some faultless angel but she is way more of a jerk than Nadeshiko ever was. All Nadeshiko is doing is continuing to care about someone who in her eyes is a huge homophobe. She isn't doing anything other than hiding a secret crush. What a fucking crime that is, right?

Comparatively Asakura also pursues someone who rejects his feelings, the only difference is Asakura was open about his feelings and was openly rejected but he still pursues Tsukasa anyway. Yet everyone is treating him like a nice guy hint except some stupid bitch named Kotooka who immediately tries to use it to her advantage at the expense of her friend because they aren't aware of these motives due to Subaru being a slimy little shit.

Nadeshiko assumes Kotooka thinks she is disgusting and a nuisance for liking her because of gay guilt but isn't giving up on her little gay heart just yet. Kotooka is not only reinforcing this guilt by being a stuck up bitch but she continues to intentionally make sure all the people she cares about feel the same shitty feelings she does too. It might be relatable to you but it doesn't wash Kotooka's hands of this mess which she practically single-highhandedly masterminded.

>>2231115
It is funny too because Tsukasa deserves what she wants but just about everyone in this fucked up group is trying to keep her from it or tell her she should actually want what she doesn't want.

Nadeshiko can still be saved. Kotooka is beyond salvation. Tsukasa is the cure.
>>
>>2231196
If it’s any consolation I’m fucking sick of Asakura’s shit too and the only reason I’m not pointing it out is because it’s part of the yaoi storyline now and I’m pretty much ignoring it.
>>
>>2231103
>>2231120
>>2231143
Wrong. Washio is never in the wrong because Kotooka refuses to reject her out right. All Kotooka is doing is giving Washio hope. Kotooka needs to flat out reject her, none of this "hints" bullshit.

What Washio doing is very human. Her plan right now is to try and make Kotooka fall in love with her and then confess. What Washio is doing wrong is by not confessing and get everything over with, but some of us went through that one way or the other. All she has is hope, and sometimes that is enough to keep going.
>>
>>2231216
>All Kotooka is doing is giving Washio hope.
lmao k
>>
>>2231216
You're trying to spin her obsession into a romantic struggle, stop.
They're both acting like brats and will hopefully learn a lesson when all is said and done.
>>
File: nna.png (605KB, 725x1062px) Image search: [Google]
nna.png
605KB, 725x1062px
Why is the yaoi storyline better than the yuri?
>>
>>2231196
>>2231216
you're either projecting hard or just lack reading comprehension
>>
>>2231216
You can't reject somebody outright when they had never confessed to you, retard. It's proper etiquette to be subtle when dealing with subtle, and she succeeded in sending the message. It's pretty assholish for Nadeshiko to still be persistent even after that.

If somebody is telling you off, be fucking sure to do that. You're entitled to nothing.
>>
>>2231250
>They're acting like brats
I think this is the underpinning of the entire series desu. Middle schoolers acting like middle schoolers, which I don’t think most people are actually used to reading.
>>
>>2231256
I agree, this is the kind of idiotic childish drama that I enjoy.
The people digging too deep into it is also enjoyable.
>>
>>2231251
Not a love triangle, and they haven't realized how they feel about each other.
>>
File: 4564364326.png (43KB, 380x546px) Image search: [Google]
4564364326.png
43KB, 380x546px
>>2231196
>>
>>2231266
Unreliable narrator
>>
>>2231251
It isn't, but they are equally creepy fucks who deserve the misery they'll inflict on each other.

>>2231252
Anons who talk about Kotooka being a good girl have followed it up with stuff like "this reminds me of myself at her age" but you don't seem to notice when it isn't working against your point of view. I'll admit my bias. Kotooka is a mean bitch and I may have subconsciously projected my hate of bitches on her.

>>2231253
Proper etiquette is to mentally abuse her friend because she has a crush on her? Nadeshiko fucked up kissing Kotooka but even so she's not the only asshole here. Kotooka is a hypocrite who is doing everything she says she despises of Nadeshiko to everyone else.

>>2231256
They're all irrational and stupid kids but Kotooka is the only one who is intentionally hurting people. Nadeshiko and Tsukasa don't know the whole picture but Kotooka is aware of all their feelings and is trying to destroy them. Even Asakura got creeped out by Kotooka in the arcade and he's cut from the same cloth.

>>2231266
I'll love it when Kotookafags unironically use this when that scene was all about Nadeshiko crying about Kotooka's kindness when she couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>2231193
I'm pretty sure we'll get to see why she feels that liking girls is "abnormal" or "weird" at some point. So far, i don't find her need to force herself to date guys annoying, i found the fact that she wants to force the girl she likes to date a guy annoying. Like, be misserable all the fuck you want, but don't drag more people with you into that missery.
>>
>>2231336
I thought she just wanted them to date guys to prevent their trio falling apart from the love triangle.
>>
>>2231290
Kotooka’s selfishness is a sort of kindness I suppose. I don’t think Washio would have rather had Kotooka sever their friendship when she realised she liked her. Though that may change.
>>
>>2231358
Thats one reason. The other one is that she has said that she knows two girls can't be together, so they all need boyfriends to not be called weird.
>>
>>2231363
where did she say this?
>>
>>2231366
It's the reason why she forces herself to date guys even though she's gayer than a rainbow.
>>
>>2231366
She doesn't say it specifically like that, but she does says that girls shouldn't like other girls because it isn't normal.
>>
>>2231372

I feel that if Tsukasa liked Kotooka instead of liking Nadeshiko, she wouldn't be such a pushy bitch. In the chapter where they go to the arcade, she says that after she splits the trio up, Tsukasa has to end with a prince and not with the other princess because she wouldn't like to see that, which to me kinda implies that she is kinda jealous of Nadeshiko, or at least thats what i got from that.
>>
File: v03_c13_52.png (483KB, 1100x1597px) Image search: [Google]
v03_c13_52.png
483KB, 1100x1597px
washio honestly feels like she could turn into a stalker

her mindset is really bad
>>
>>2231402
Glad i'm not the only one who found that mindset really creepy. Its the type of shit stalkers said to girls when they start to send hamsters in boxes filled with sugar.
>>
>>2231381
I think that's a bit obvious, the drama then would only have been: how to fix Kotooka fear and fucked up sense of normality.

I also think that Kotooka despises, or at least dislikes, Nadeshiko because Tsukasa likes her.
>>
>>2231183
>cause it makes it very apparent to me she is forcing herself to date boys

Well yeah, it's the whole point of the character. Let's hope she ends that somewhere down the line.
>>
>>2231419

Yeah, i feel thats the reason she's such a bitch to her all the time. Worst thing is that Nadeshiko doesn't know when to quit. I wonder if she'll try to help Kotooka if she notices how much she likes Tsukasa, or she'll be a bitch and act just like Tsukasa to get Kotooka's affection.
>>
>>2231427
>or she'll be a bitch and act just like Tsukasa to get Kotooka's affection.
probably this. she's borderline obsessed.

right now she thinks that kotooka wants a "prince" so that's how she's trying to appear
>>
>>2231431
I will have to agree with this. Nadeshiko doesn't really sees Kotooka or what she cares about.

Hell, the whole thing about Kotooka learning how bake because she knew how much Tsukasa liked cakes is a really big flag that Nadeshiko didn't pick up. She only cares about the Kotooka that exits in her head and not about the real one.
>>
>>2231437
And the Kotooka that exists in her head is a girl who likes boys and is constantly rejecting her because she just doesn't like her that way. Quite sad to be honest, but its her fault for being such a stubborn bitch.

Fuck, i'm really rooting for Kotooka xTsukasa right now and i hated that pairing at the beginning.
>>
>>2231437
I don’t think Tsukasa or Nadeshiko see their crushes for exactly who they are. It’s one of the aspects of Kotooka I find interesting.
>>
>>2231469
Tsukasa definitely doesn't see Nadeshiko as this perfect godess waiting to be worshipped and she at least acknowledges Kotooka's feelings and tries to help her out if she feels she's struggling.
>>
Wait, I didn't read it yet but basically:

Tsukasa likes Nadeshiko but she doesn't do anything about it because she knows Nadeshiko likes Kotooka. Tsukasa sees Kotooka as a friend.

Nadeshiko sees Tsukasa only as a friend, nothing more, while she likes Kotooka and is trying to win her over.

Kotooka likes Tsukasa, but she doesn't think it's normal so she's trying to make Tsukasa date a guy (who is gay???). She knows Nadeshiko likes her, but she doesn't like Nadeshiko because Tsukasa likes her.

???
>>
>>2231490
Not exactly that. Tsukasa likes Nadeshiko but she doesn't do anything about it because she knows Nadeshiko likes Kotooka. Tsukasa doesn't see Kotooka as something more than a friend, yet.

Nadeshiko sees Tsukasa only as a friend, because she's obsessed with Kotooka and is trying to win her over despite Kotooka's numerous implicit rejections.

Kotooka likes Tsukasa, but she doesn't think it's normal to like a girl so she's constantly getting new boyfriends and its currently trying to get one for Tsukasa. She knows Nadeshiko likes her, but she doesn't like her because she likes Tsukasa and because its apparently not normal. We're only speculating that she doesn't like her because Tsukasa's into her.

The guy is not gay, he likes Tsukasa but he might become gay after going in several dates with Tsukasa's cross-dressing identical twin, who is also a siscon and because of that, he's trying to get the guy to stop liking Tsukasa and thats why he's going on dates with the guy.
>>
Maybe it's just wishful thinking but scenes like this makes me thing this could be similar to the first VN of Flowers.

Nadeshiko would eventually realize how much Tsukasa cared for her and would want to reciprocate her feelings
>>
>>2231503
Well, Suoh never really noticed Mayuri liked Rikka right until Mayuri explicitly says it and at that point its already too late for her to do something about it, so there was never any moment where Mayuri might think Suoh doesn't like girls or is just being nice to her.

Besides, Suoh is constantly trying to get Mayuri's affection unlike Tsukasa who seems alright with the friend role
>>
>>2231490
>>2231501
Kotooka just wants the three of them to stay together and like each other equally. The reason she tries setting them up with guys is to make them forget their feelings for each other. The scenario she fears the most is Washio ending up with Tsukasa because that would leave her out.
>>
>>2231541
What about if Tsukasa and Washio got together and included her?
>>
>>2231541
Well, thats what we think. She hasn't been as pushy with Washio about getting a boyfriend as she has with Tsukasa. Thats why a lot of people think she just doesn't like her at all.
>>
>>2231595
If you think about it, it kinda makes sense. Kotooka is not stable or mature enough to be able to deal with Tsukasa liking Nadeshiko without a big resentment towards the latter.
>>
>>2231611
I think she used to like having her as a friend because in Washio's chapter, we see she even liked to hang out with her after school, but once she realized how everyone in her group of friends felt, she just stopped liking her.
>>
>>2231418
A Denko reference in /u/?

Anyways, yeah, she's pretty creppy in that chapter. Get a clue girl, she's just not into you.
>>
It's funny how people are so hard on Washio here. As far as I know she hasn't forced herself on Kotooka other than that one time. People are free to crush on who they want.

She doesn't need to "take a hint" and "drop it". She hasn't done anything wrong, she isn't even pursuing it. It's about as good as an undesired person with an unrequited love can be to you.
>>
>>2231720
Doesn't the "I don't give up easy" and the "Scorpions are pretty passionate" lines meant to signify her intentions to win her over somehow?
>>
>>2231720
She is though. She's pinning at Kotooka and making her feel uncomfortable with it. So yes, Nadeshiko should take a hint, drop it, and move on. That doesn't mean that Kotooka isn't being a little shit, though.
>>
>>2231620
The anon writing paragraphs defending Washio immediatley brought denko into my mind with how they were justifying her actions and motives.
I like to think Washio and Kotooka will both come out of all this as better people though.
>>
>>2231738
Lets hope they do. Washio just needs to accept her feelings would never be reciprocated and Kotooka needs to accept the fact that love is love no matter the gender, hopefully we get there without reaching a really sad part though.

How do any of you think this would end? Friendship is better bullshit? Or would we get an official ship with a 3rd wheel supporting it?
>>
>>2231747
Tough to say I think, though however the yaoi plot gets resolved will probably be a good indicator.
>>
>>2231747
Romantic resolution is the best we can hope, even if that breaks one of the girls' hearts (There's no way in hell that Tsukasa is the loser, though.)

Bad ending would be: "friends forever". I would hate a "everyone move on from their crush" type of ending, but that one is a real possibility too. Also, I don't care what happens with Asakura and Suburu and I wish their page time would reduce to 0 already.
>>
I'm fine with the Yaoi sidecouple, otherwise Hachimitsu wouldn't be translating this and we'd wait forever for it to be translated.
>>
>>2231747
Assuming Subaru doesn't murder his sister to take her place then I guess Washio will fall for Tsukasa but then Tsukasa falls for Kotooka, only for Kotook to discover she actually likes Washio. Their suffering will never end.

Honestly though it is too early to say. Unless this series lasts another year or two I can't see how it will have enough page time to end on a positive note with a solid relationships that will work for any of them. Right now they are so immature that any relationship would be doomed to fail.
>>
>>2231732
And it's what she should do. She hasn't bothered Kotooka with her feelings, she was trying to just see how it goes since it's all new for her. And what she gets for that is being treated like shit by Kotooka that wants to "preemptively" reject her.

Maybe now that Washio will actually try to act on her feelings rather than just keep it for herself and still be punished for it Kotooka will be so open and tell her to fuck off if that's what she wants.

>>2231733
Not really, Washio had all the right to explore her emotions in her mind. This isn't about someone making a move on you, being rejected and keep trying.

Kotooka choose to feel "uncomfortable" about Washio when nothing actually was affecting her. I think if a "friend" being secretly in love with you is such a bother you feel the need to do what Kotooka is doing then you need to reflect on yourself and just stop frequenting each other for the best of everyone.

I don't really want to overanalyze why they behave like they do but it just feels like Kotooka is spiteful of Washio being the lover interest of Tsukasa. If Tsukasa wasn't involved in any of this would Kotooka just "subtly" tell Washio to move on like she does now or would she drop their friendship. Because it feels like she wants keeps her close just because the group wouldn't really work if she cut her out.
>>
>>2231765
I think the author is hinting at Kotooka not really giving two shits about Nadeshiko and only keeping the group because of Tsukasa. Kotooka also seems to feel that everything will fix itself magically if they have "love interests" outside each other. She's retarded, yes.

I don't know abut you, but having unwanted attention is really uncomfortable. If there wasn't any intent from Nadeshiko, Kotooka would have never picked up on her feelings in the first place.
>>
>>2231747
>How do any of you think this would end?

Hard to say, I think the less likely is Washio and Kotooka ending together with Tsukasa as the 3rd wheel.

I mean Tsukasa was presented as the main character on top of being the most inocent, her being the 3rd wheel would be too much...
>>
>>2231770
>I know about love and she looks me the same way I look at the one I love

But hey she had it coming, you don't go looking at people with those eyes without deserving some shit from your "friend".
>>
Kotooka is acting like a little bitch and deserves every bit of misery she's so hard working to invite upon herself with her fucking around.
>>
>>2231510
Of course it's not the same but Tsukasa appearing on Washio's thoughts (I think it's the second time it happened) remind me a bit on how flowers went.
>>
>>2231747
Tsukasa has some sort of drama, Nadeshiko helps with drama, Kotooka and Nadeshiko realise they're being stupid, Nadeshiko gives up on her hopeless crush and starts dating Tsukasa, Kotooka breaks and asks to join. 3some end.
>>
It feels like whoever confesses first will lose. e.g if Washio will confess to Kotooka, and Kotooka rejects her. Then, Tsukasa will comfort Washio and they will end up together. Tsukasa wins, Washio gets the consolation prize, Kotooka loses.
>>
>>2231251
Potential and no-one gets hurt. Good end.
>>
>>2231747

I think we would get to a sad part at some point. We have to, its a love triangle, someone would get hurt no matter what. I think we would get them fight over something, not talk until they graduate from middle school, 2 of them run into each other after sometime in high school, Washio grows out of her feelings because she's dating someone, Kotooka never stopped loving Tsukasa and feels guilty about the way she forced her ideals onto her, Wshio helps Tsukasa and Kotooka out since she goes to the same school as her brother or whatever, they get together, happy Tsukasa x Kotooka ending.
>>
>>2231831
>No-one gets hurt
>Hey, remember that time I tricked you into thinking my sister actually liked you but it was me all along?

>>2231864
Time skips are never good unless they are epilogues that go from happy end -> happier end (in the future). They are a convenient way to expand on an ending without actually developing the story the hard way. This whole thing is about developing their feelings in excruciating detail so it would be cheap to use a time skip to wrap it up.
>>
>>2231869
It is cheap, but its also a good way to show how Kotooka wasn't going through a phase during middle school and that her feelings were in fact true from the beginning. Its also the best way i came up with to avoid any heartbreaks by having one of the girls finding someone in the future.
>>
>>2231874
I'm now realizing that with that ending, all of them get heartbroken, but still, i think its not the worst idea ever.
>>
>>2231874
I think other people would also be disappointing because as readers we are invested in these limited main characters and anything outside them solving the problem would be a cheap and convenient fix too.

The only good end for them will be 3p, unfortunately. I don't see any way for it to work though.
>>
>>2231882
That is not the only good ending for them at all. It's awful to be quite honest. 3P only works in situations where the tone is sexual and lighthearted, like Is my hobby weird? But since thats not the case at all, thats actually the worst ending for them, since they would never be loved by the person they love.
>>
>>2231381
>she says that after she splits the trio up, Tsukasa has to end with a prince and not with the other princess because she wouldn't like to see that, which to me kinda implies that she is kinda jealous of Nadeshiko, or at least thats what i got from that.

Yeah this is where Kotooka is being selfish - she'd rather Tsukasa end up with a guy than with the girl Tsukasa wants. I think Kotooka feels that if Tsukasa were to end up with a girl, it should be her (Kotooka) and not Washio. So Tsukasa/guy is still better than Tsukasa/Washio for her.
>>
>>2231931
Oh yeah, she's acting really selfish and thats going to come back and bite her in the ass at some point. But i still think she would still try to get Tsukasa a bf if she was in love with her, she wouldn't be as pushy or as bitchy as she is right now since she cares about Tsukasa, but due to a possible angsty dramatic past experience, she still wouldn't allow herself to act upon those feelings.
>>
I think Kotooka has no chance...because Tsukasa has only eyes for Washio and Washio has some little Tsukasa moments plus her first crush was a 'boy' with food shirts (what coincident that Tsukasa is a huge food-fan...)
>>
>>2231931
Obviously she doesn't to end up as the 3rd wheel. Remember when she cried when she thought washio and tsukasa were leaving her out
>>
>>2232049
That boy is not Tsukasa.
>>
>>2232049
Didn't the chapters about Nadeshiko sunk that?
>>
>>2232056
I think it's less about not wanting to be the third wheel, and more about not wanting Tsukasa and Washio to be together. Part of it is the whole "it's not normal for two girls to be together", the other part is "losing" to Washio since Tsukasa already likes her.
>>
>>2232079
>I think it's less about not wanting to be the third wheel, and more about not wanting Tsukasa and Washio to be together.
...which would make her the 3rd wheel. She doesn't mind Tsukasa dating a guy (as much, she's still a bit relieved when Tsukasa rejects Asakura) because their trio would still be maintained. Whereas if two of them date each other, she feels like they can't be friends anymore.
>>
>>2232091
Ok I get what you mean, although she did also say something about splitting all of them up in chapter 13, which I took to mean she wants to break the trio up. Maybe I'm wrong about that though.
>>
>>2232123
>http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch13#13
Not sure why this is under debate at all. She did say she wants to split them up and on the same page that she says the only thing she doesn't want is for Tsukasa to get with Washio.
>>
>>2232123
>>2232217
that's not what she means

her whole motivation comes from trying to "keep things in check"
>>
>>2232221
Like many people had been saying, it looks like Kotooka has been growing some sort of dislike towards Nadeshiko as of late. In earlier chapters she's clearly worried about the three of them, but for some reason, she now doesn't care what Nadeshiko does as long as she stops being in love with her.
>>
My problem with Kotooka is how she seems to think microaggressing Washio and taking sniper shots at her feelings until she cries is the gentle way to turn her down. Either she's a massive idiot who doesn't understand the consequences of her actions or she secretly hates her and enjoys the suffering.

Anyway, it is funny how neither of them in >>2231126 gets it. Washio doesn't understand she's starting to turn into the guy she's telling off, and Kotooka doesn't understand this is what she should be doing.
>>
>>2232221

Yeah, it was like that at the beginning but judging from her actions in the later chapters and what she says in chapter 13, I wonder if Kotooka is moving towards splitting the trio up rather than keeping everything in balance.
>>
>>2232239
kotooka thinks that washio doesn't know anything. she's trying to prevent washio from pursuing her feelings without letting on that she knows about them.

of course, that failed and washio realized she knows. but washio deliberately acts ignorant so that she can keep pursuing kotooka.
>>
>>2232233
Familiarity breeds contempt.
>>
File: image.jpg (662KB, 1406x1462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
662KB, 1406x1462px
You know what their end might remind me of...
>>
>>2232290
>Story is called Happy End, theres no happy end at all

Fuck that manga. Still, i don't think it would end like that at all.
>>
>>2232257

That or she's getting annoyed at a girl who won't get a clue about the constant rejections. Add the fact that the girl she likes is into that stubborn idiot and you got yourself a person she really dislikes.
>>
>>2232305
It still has some of my favourite sex scenes I've read in a manga though. I don't know what it is about them, they're just so erotic. Literally the worst ending in a yuri manga I've ever read however.
>>
>>2232252
We seem to be talking past each other. What I'm saying is simply that Kotooka knows about Washio's feelings towards her, but chooses to stab back at her with talk about her boyfriend(s) and what normal girls are supposed to do, which on the side is implying that Washio is being abnormal (good thing she isn't insecure about it or that might have a bad effect). What Kotooka doesn't seem to understand is she's being unnecessarily cruel. Or maybe she does, but being a hateful bitch doesn't seem to fit her character or isn't something the story needs.

Well, in the end all she accomplished was to strengthen Washio's resolve. Now they both are contributing to the circle of misery by not. Fucking. Talking. About it.
>>
>>2232375
I thin Kotooka is being unnecessarily cruel out of pure jealousy. I think deep down, she feels that if she were in Washio shoes, she wouldn't even dare to look at her and would focus all of her attention on Tsukasa.She got irrationably angry at Asakura for a similar reason. She thinks that by him being a boy, he has nothing to lose or worry about if he pursues Tsukasa, but he thinks that going easy and slowly is the best way to go, which she seems to disagree.

Thats just my opinion though, i don't actually know the reason.
>>
> Washio loves Kotooka.
> Kotooka knows that Washio loves Kotooka.
> Washio knows that Kotooka knows that Washio loves Kotooka.
> But Kotooka does not know that Washio knows that Kotooka knows that Washio loves Kotooka.

Any further and I'm declaring this a comedy.
>>
>>2232516
Most of Shakespeare's tragedies actually start as comedies, you know
>>
>>2232516
Get ready for Tsukasa joining that fun soon enough.

I'm speculating, I can't read Japanese.
>>
>>2232516
Anything sounds ridiculous when you put it like that. Lets try with YagaKimi

>Touko loves Yuu but doesn't want reciprocation
>Yuu knows that Touko loves her and doesn't want reciprocation
>Touko knows that Yuu knows that Touko loves her but doesn't know that Yuu knows she doesn't want reciprocation

See, even the best yuri story at the moment sounds stupid when you put it that way,
>>
>>2232538
She's actually suspecting that Kotooka has someone she likes at the moment, but doesn't seem to be any closer to know who it is.
>>
>>2232542
> the best yuri story
Or if we go by ANN's review, it is a story regarding asexuality.
>>
>>2232537
Well sooner or later someone will break down hard... and it will be painful
>>
>>2232553
>ANN is being retarded

The worst thing about ANN is how so many people actually believe that they are a "good source for anime news".
>>
>>2232557
They do steal from japanese anime news site and translate those news somewhat right.

They're ok for anime news. They're shitty for critics, reviews and opinions.
>>
>>2232562
They also mistranslate stuff and outright ignore news that contradict whatever narrative they are pushing.
>>
>>2232554
It takes just one of them to speak in front of the others for the whole house of cards come falling down. So who will it be?

If it is Tsukasa, she'll make it public that Washio loves Kotooka, because it becomes too painful to watch them circle each other. She will not mention her own feelings because she's a good girl and doesn't want to make the thing any more complicated than it already is. That doesn't help of course because Kotooka knows.

If it is Washio, she'll plainly announce she loves Kotooka because she's managed to girl up and decide to put an end to the charade, though she knows Kotooka will say no because she's obviously not into girls.

If it is Kotooka, it's because the situation's turned so bad there's no other choice. She'll say she knows Wasio loves her and that Tsukasa loves Washio, but will not speak of herself unless she's managed to overcome her insecurities regarding her preferences.

After the reveals though, how will they react to the knowledge of what kind of secrets they've been keeping from each other?
>>
>>2232572
A more likely question is, what's Subaru going to do when he finds out? Now he knows Tsukasa likes someone, it shouldn't take him that long to figure out it's Nadeshiko, if he's as close to Tsukasa as he thinks he is. Kotooka managed to figure it out just from watching them watch each other.
>>
File: ch07#16.png (652KB, 766x593px) Image search: [Google]
ch07#16.png
652KB, 766x593px
>>2231419
>I also think that Kotooka despises, or at least dislikes, Nadeshiko because Tsukasa likes her.
I think so too.
>>
>>2232614
With the recent chapters, I think Subaru is the kind of psycho that would happily wear his sister's skin to feel closer to her.
>>
>>2232624
He's all but doing that already...
>>
>>2232617
She looks sad rather than angry in that frame.
>>
>>2231115
Tsukasa and Asakura are the only ones who aren't jerks, they deserve a happy ending. They should end up together if Tsukasa is bi.
>>
File: I don't like you.png (166KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
I don't like you.png
166KB, 715x1013px
>>2232654
Reported.
>>
>>2232654
Asakura is lying to the other guy, so he is not a saint. Tsukasa innocence is endearing but really harmful for everyone.
>>
>>2232617
Tsukasa had those kind of moments too. There's some jealousy and negative feelings but overall I think Kotooka does cherish them both.
>>
File: it's just a phase.jpg (190KB, 380x1017px) Image search: [Google]
it's just a phase.jpg
190KB, 380x1017px
>>2232657
But it's the best ending, a shockingly realistic ending..

Tsukasa x Asakura
Washio x Subaru
Kotooka x Suffering and Chads' STDs
>>
Washio should just rape Kotooka.
>>
>>2232682
Oh, we were missing some shitposters in this thread. You can go now that you made your shitpost.
>>
>>2232707
>replying to bait
>>
>>2232711
I feel like giving that person some of the attention he craved. Holiday spirits are still within me.
>>
>>2232707
It's not shitposting when the characters are bi. Washio's first love was a guy, she could easily fall for another one. Don't be a yurishitter.
>>
>>2232717
>Washio's first love was a guy
I don't remember this.
>>
>>2232719
It was, the kid with the takoyaki shirt is a guy, but saying that after seeing her being so obsessed over Kotooka is shitposting.
>>
File: 1454277684000.gif (571KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1454277684000.gif
571KB, 199x199px
>>2232716
Well if you want to get the thread derailed
>>
>>2232722
Sooner or later she'll get over Kotooka.
>>
>>2232722
I mean post the chapter or the page or something, I really don't remember.
>>
>>2232722
Are we sure? Because we've never seen his face, only his shirt, it could be a prism situation.
>>
File: nanashi_18_33.png (960KB, 1550x2204px) Image search: [Google]
nanashi_18_33.png
960KB, 1550x2204px
>>2232735
>>2232736
>>
>>2232736
>he doesn't read the raws
It's a guy two years older than her, confirmed.
>>
>>2232737
Dropped.
>>
>>2232737
Inb4 this guy comes back and wins the Washiobowl.
>>
>>2232740
She move on from the guy, apparently, she wored the pigtails because the guy complimented her or something, but now she wears it like Kotooka likes it, so thats a sign that she no longer sees that guy in a romantic light.
>>
>>2232737
Well, this sunk the whole "Tsukasa is secretly Nadeshiko's first love!" theory, and I'm fucking glad for it.
>>
>>2232748
If this doesn't happen I'm blowing myself up.
>>
>>2232743
Good now Tsukasa only has to deal with Kootoka obsession to be normal and everyone will be happy
>>
>>2232737
Welp, I am not gonna support a bi girl over an actual lesbian. Please start pushing towards Kotooka x Tsukasa.
>>
>>2232757
I feel thats the end game anyways, but its not like Washio got dicked before, so i don't really see it as being bi, more like she still finding what she actually likes.
>>
File: S70103-155002.jpg (836KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
S70103-155002.jpg
836KB, 1080x1536px
>>2232682
WashioxAsakura as friends is great. They are going to the same high school too.
>>
You guys told me this was yuri and the boys were buttfucking each other and it isn't true. Fuck you all.
>>
>>2232757
>Kotooka
Is not a lesbian. Also there is no way Washio ends up with a dude. He is meant for the yaoi.
It's just that the author has gone overboard with the plot twists, trying to be edgy.
>>
>>2232767
But Washio said she liked a boy in chapter 1
>>
>>2232769
>trying to be edgy.
What the heck are you smoking?
>>
>>2232769
>Kotooka is not a lesbian
She wish
>>
>>2232769
Kotooka is 100% a lesbian. The fact that she's denying her own feelings doesn't make her straight at all.
>>
>>2232769
Why would you say she isn't a lesbian? She doesn't like any of the dudes she dates and only goes out with them to force herself to be "normal". That is textbook teenage self hating lesbian.
>>
>>2232779
>Why would you say she isn't a lesbian?
because they're baiting. you can thank >>2232716 for inviting the shitposters to stay.
>>
>>2232757
Tsukasa is probably bi too. Looks like everyone is, including the guys.
>>
>>2232779
She is such a bitch though, and I would gladly support a good bi girl instead of a self loathing suppressed bitch
>>
>>2232788
It seems like only Tsukasa is actually gay out of them all
>>
>>2232785
I'm not baiting. I just think just because she denies her gay side, that doesn't necessarily make her gay. She could still be bi.
>>
>>2232792
>>2232711
>>
>>2232789
We all know she's going to end accepting her lesbian feelings, meanwhile, we don't know if Washio would keep her creepy one-sided love if she founds out about Kotooka's real feelings. So i'll support the self-hating lesbian for now.

>>2232785
You're a moron if you think one post invited the shitposters to stay. They're here because they want to rattle some people up, and it looks like its working.
>>
>>2232788
>Tsukasa is probably bi too. Looks like everyone is, including the guys.
inb4 everything was just another "adolescence phase."
>>
>>2232792
Tsukasa's reaction to Glasses-kun's confession was pretty straight. She can't reciprocate his feelings because she's already in love with Washio, but if she wasn't I bet she would have developed feelings for him eventually.
>>
>>2232796
>They're here because they want to rattle some people up, and it looks like its working.
You guys are paranoid. Just because someone said some characters might not be gay, it's really not their fault if some of you get triggered from bi characters
>>
>>2232798
>>2232711
>>
>>2232794
If you're not baiting, then are you retarded? Denying her actual feelings doesn't automatically make her straight. She would be bi if she liked the guys she dates, but since thats not the case, she's just a lesbian teenager who's struggling to accept herself.
>>
>>2232795
>everything I disagree with is bait
>>
>>2232800
Nah I found it too forced. She was pushing herself to like him. Only emotion she had was embarrassment because she felt uncomfortable being around a guy in an intimate situation.
>>
>>2232788
Nah, she only had a positive reaction towards Asakura because she was amazed that someone could be interested in her. She's kind of a tomboy plus the fact that she has an unrequited love made her really receptive.
>>
>>2232800
He seems perfect for her but after all is said and done, she does not love him
>>
Stop acting like retards.

>bi
Washio, Asakura
>100% gay
Kotoka
>gay so far but could be bi
Tsukasa
>who knows
Subaru

Manga already has two bi characters, deal with it.
>>
>>2232804
Yeah, because you are giving such hard hitting arguments that we're the unreasonable ones by not responding with the same amazing arguments you're coming up with about everyone being pansexual.
>>
http://7oku.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/12/25/123536
>>
>>2232803
>She would be bi if she liked the guys she dates,
We still don't know the full extend of her feelings towards the guys she dated.
Previous chapter we saw her crying over a guy who dumped her, when Washio peeped on them.
So unless there are more hints regarding that situation and what it really meant, we can't say with certainty.
>>
>>2232811
Actually i now propose that Tsukasa is sexually attracted to food and Subaru is sexually attracted to girls dresses because why not? Everyone is acting retarded today, so might as well add to the retardation.
>>
>>2232815
I think she was crying over the fact that she can't find a guy who would make her stop having "abnormal" feelings , but okay, i'll let you think whatever you want.
>>
>>2232815
She was crying because she failed to be "normal" again. She doesn't gives two shits about the guys. Kotooka is looking for one she can love and be "normal." She doesn't stick to any of them becase she can't love them. Why is this so hard to grasp to some people?
>>
>>2232811
So even though Kotooka is the shittiest, just because she is the purest gay, people support her.
>>
>>2232811
Subaru is a cute trap!
>>
>>2231251
I wouldn't say it's better but it sure seems more likely to actually happen than any of the yuri ends
>>
>>2232823

I think its also because theres only two characters to worry about. You can stretch a love triangle story a lot more than you can do with a normal relationship.
>>
>>2232811
>Washio's baseless crush when she was like 8 years old is apparently enough to label her for the rest of her life.
She was in grade school, goddamn.
>Kotooka is the purest gay despite dating a new guy every day.
The logic in this thread.
>>
>>2232821
She is really flawed but not really bad or evil , unless you like Washio she was very obvious and subtle with her rejection and it should be respected..
>>
>>2232828
Also she's the one actually in love with Tsukasa, you know, the main character. That gives her a lot of good will too.
>>
>>2232826
>missing the point of Kotooka this hard
Jesus.
>>
>>2232828
Didn't you read chapter 19? She's an evil cunt. Even Tsukasa and Nadeshiko agree.
>>
>>2232821
I like her because she's the most interesting characters and because she's sharp, I'm tired of dense characters.
>>
>>2232831
Seriously. How some people think that denying her sexuality makes her straight?

>>2232834
She's misguided and a stupid girl who doesn't know better. Not evil by any stretch of the imagination. Also, not a lot of people have seen past the translated chapters, so please keep spoilers to yourself.
>>
>>2232835
Yeah, this. She's extremely conflicted and tortured but due to having the full picture she's also really powerful. She's the closest thing ro an antagonistic force but she's also a POV character so we see where she is coming from.
>>
>>2232843
And theres nothing better than a redemption arc for an antagonistic figure. Especially if that antogonistic figure finally gets some happiness after going through so much shit.
>>
File: nanashi_19_33.png (1016KB, 1550x2204px) Image search: [Google]
nanashi_19_33.png
1016KB, 1550x2204px
>>2232834
And later Tsukasa chose to go after Kotoka.
>>
>>2232848
Thank god she went after the girl who actually gives a fuck about her.

You should spoiler your post next time, nee-san. Not everyone in here is reading the jap version.
>>
>>2232848
And then Kotooka acts like a cunt towards Tsukasa too. I wish Tsukasa and Washio ditched her, she doesn't deserve having friends. They should befriend the shy girl with a crush on her childhood friend instead, she was a cutie.
>>
Chapter 17 is out.
>>
>>2232868
Subaru's a mental case
>>
>>2232746
Actually she wore the pigtails because the guy said they don't fit her.
>>
File: S70103-182345.jpg (858KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
S70103-182345.jpg
858KB, 1080x1536px
>>2232865
I would say WashioxTsukasa has a good chance of happening than other alternatives at this point. Washio hasn't given up on Kotooka yet but she also does rely on Tsukasa and cares about her. Both Washio and Tsukasa are pretty cool about their feelings and the idea of same sex romance while Kotooka is too deep in denial.
>>
Tsukasa is the only cute, good girl.
>>
>>2232614
Does it matter? Subaru's probably gonna end up with Asakura the way things are going anyway.
>>
>>2232945
Also selflessly putting her own feelings aside to help the girls she loves find her own happiness.
She's definitely getting the Washi in the end.
>>
>>2232941

Kotooka does care about Tsukasa in her own way. Hell, it seems that she's starting to dislike Washio because she's not interested in Tsukasa.

To me, Washio seems more selfish since she's not thinking what a relationship with Kotooka would mean for Tsukasa, she's just thinking about being a good match for Kotooka and nothing else.
>>
>>2232953
Nah, she's the only one who could snap Kotooka from her hethell.
>>
>>2232953
Yeah, I don't really know what's gonna happen but Tsukasa deserves happiness.
>>
>>2231419
Somehow feels like everyone else is missing this
>>
>>2232974

I'm not. I fully agree with that statement. At the beginning it was clear she cared for all of them, but lately she's focusing way too much on getting Tsukasa a BF and in rejecting Washio 24/7, if she did care for her she would try to set her up with some friends of her "boyfriend," but we all know thats not the case.

I like this development a lot to be honest. Kotooka disliking a friend who's in love with her because she's inderectly causing pain to the girl she likes its a nice set-up imo.
>>
>>2232954
Washio doesn't know that Tsukasa likes her. And since Tsukasa has been actively pushing her to Kotooka before, she probably believes that her getting together with Kotooka would actually make Tsukasa happy. With her current knowledge, she has no reason to think that Tsukasa would be hurt and/or the 3 of them would suddenly stop being good friends when she and Kotooka got together.
Kotooka cares about Tsukasa, sure, but the way she goes around showing that "care" so far has actually done more damage than helping anyone. Aside from the cakes, I don't think she has ever done anything that leaves a good and lasting impression on Tsukasa.
Anyway, as of chapter 19, it's clear that Kotooka values the three's current friendship more than any of their individual romantic feelings. She doesn't hate Washio because the later doesn't like Tsukasa. She hates Washio because Washio is trying to destroy their perfectly balanced friendship.
>>
>>2232999
>Washio is trying to destroy their perfectly balanced friendship.

Which is why she is the selfish one out of the trio. You're right about her thinking that her getting together with Kotooka would actually make Tsukasa happy, but this is a wrong thing to think if you care about your friends. She has to know that Tsukasa would be excluded if she starts dating Kotooka, and everyone knows that excluding friends always leads to them feeling like shit.

Kotooka seems to value their friendship more mainly because she knows it's not "normal" to have feelings for a girl, we don't know how would she react if Tsukasa were to be in love with her and not Washio. So far it looks like she just barely tolerates Washio for Tsukasa's sake, and that slap just about confirms it.
>>
>>2232947
Because the manga hasn't forsaken the existence of all relationships for romantic ones and Subaru is the only viable character so far for Tsukasa to open up to about her crush, in addition to it being what has driven a wedge between them so far.
>>
>>2231065
Washio is the only one who questions her own actions. She is also the only one to seek talks with her friend Tsukasa to make certain and even appologize.

All Kotooka fucking did was to act in secret, following her own stupid plan in disregard of everyone's feelings and reject her friend in the most roundabout and painful way.
>>
>>2233165
Yeah, but Nadeshiko is still just as selfish as Kotooka is. She's knows she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to get Kotooka and still insists in trying to pursuit it. She's as retarded as that guy she told off on Chapter 16.

I don't know why people here are trying to sell Nadeshiko as the "good one" or believe that anyone who defends Kotooka thinks she isn't being selfish too. The only one that isn't being selfish is Tsukasa, and her inaction isn't helping anyone either.
>>
>>2233165
>in the most roundabout way
Literally how else was she supposed to approach the situation?
>>
>>2233171
>I don't know why people here are trying to sell Nadeshiko as the "good one"
She is no angel, but she doesn't try to sabotage any of Kotooka's relationships or anything like that.
She is selfish to some extend, bur ir is within the normal range for someone who tried to pursue a crush.

Kotooka on the other hand is a homophobic cunt, that only cares about having good times with friends. She doesn't even do it for their friendship, she does it because she wants to have nice time
>>
>>2233201
Sorry, but even though I do find Kotooka's attitude annoying, I still despise Nadeshiko's "I can't take a hint" attitude even more. Perhaps it is just that I find unwanted attention creepy as hell.
>>
>>2233204
Washio is the worst of the bunch for sure.
>>
>>2233201
>Kotooka on the other hand is a homophobic cunt, that only cares about having good times with friends. She doesn't even do it for their friendship, she does it because she wants to have nice time
This. I just reread all the available chapters and now I can confidently say that she's a major cunt and I don't feel for her at all. She's exactly the kind of person I hate in real life too.
Acting like a passive-agressive bitch to Washio who doesn't deserve it at all (and contrary to what people here are trying to imply I fail to see how she's acting like a creepy stalker or in any way pushing herself onto Kotooka, unless sometimes staring at a person is considered sexual harassment to you) Also treating all the guys she's gone out with like tools.
>>
>>2233208
While I agree that Kotooka attitude is not "nice", I don't agree with the "Nadeshiko is a poor girl that doesn't deserves the shit she gets" part. She freaking knows that Kotooka doesn't love her. The sensible thing to do is to drop it.

Maybe it comes down to personal experience. I can understand from where Kotooka is coming from (regarding Nadeshiko's feelings) and don't really get Nadeshiko's insistence.
>>
>>2233208
It seems like talking and looking at someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings is considered creepy and borderline stalker-like, here.
Washio is wrong to not give up, but she doesn't push herself into Kotooka, like some anons say. But people will probably continue to defend Kotooka even after the bust-up and slap.
>>
>>2233208
This. Kotooka wishes for a No-Win situation over Nadeshiko x Tsukasa. Washio's silent-staring is at most annoying.
>>
>>2233217
Let me ask you this, would you find it endearing or not annoying at all if Washio was a male doing the same thing? Would you consider his attitude totally cool and not creepy at all?
>>
>>2233215
Oh, I do get it that she's no innocent but I DO fucking believe that her wrongdoings do not measure up in any way, shape or form to the shit she gets. What Kotooka expects her to do? You can't just suddenly stop having feelings for someone. And she can't just cut off the contact now, can she? Oh wait, that's right, Kotooka won't actually allow that! She wants to artificially keep them all together to keep Tsukasa happy while also shitting on Nadeshiko. She has to stay friends with us, but GOD FORBID she even looks at me with lovestruck eyes. OR BETTER YET doesn't she dare reciprocate Tsukada's feelings because then I would be left out and my selfish self can't have that! You're supposed to go out with boys to make me feel better about the whole situation, Oh the foe is me.
>>
>>2233226
>Let me ask you this, would you find it endearing or not annoying at all if Washio was a male doing the same thing? Would you consider his attitude totally cool and not creepy at all?

>Let me ask you this, would you feel the same way about this situation if the situation were different? No? Then you shouldn't feel that way about the situation, ha-hah!

Not them, but really stupid logic.
>>
>>2233226
Again, what's creepy about looking at the person you like? Was changing her to male somehow supposed to change my opinion on that? I'm not some man-hating nazi. But I can tell you that, if Kotooka was male I sure as hell would hate her all the same, and you would too.
>>
>>2233226
that's basically asakura
>>
>>2233226
Endearing. It's not his or her fault that they are in love with someone who doesn't love them back. As long as someone isn't aggressively pursuing their crush and making unwanted moves it's okay to try to win a bowl.

Guy pinning after a girl who is already in love with someone else is like every secondary male lead in shoujo manga ever and they are usually best boys.
>>
>>2233226
Since when looking at someone who's supposed to be your friend is considered creepy? Washio doesn't force her to anything, doesn't try to kiss her or stalk her. She just talks to her, tries to act "cool" and doesn't want to give up her feelings, which is her only wrongdoing.
I was once in Washio' shoes and got the same shit from someone like Kotooka, except I never got my hopes up and never tried to pursue her. It didn't stop her to shit on me with a big smile everytime she had the chance and to talk about how she liked to take dicks and wanted to fuck.
Kotooka is a bitch, and she became an insufferable cunt after chapter 19.
>>
File: 018_1478419003.png (22KB, 505x304px) Image search: [Google]
018_1478419003.png
22KB, 505x304px
>>2233208
>She's exactly the kind of person I hate in real life too.
>>2233243
>I was once in Washio' shoes and got the same shit from someone like Kotooka, except I never got my hopes up and never tried to pursue her. It didn't stop her to shit on me with a big smile everytime she had the chance and to talk about how she liked to take dicks and wanted to fuck.

Kotooka-antagonizers really are projecting, huh.
>>
>>2233236
Yeah, pretty much. This discussion is pic related. And if you think Washio is wrong/Subaru is right, you're as bad as an obsessive immature siscon.
>>
>>2233246
What a great argument.
>>
>>2233246
Way to ignore the most important parts of those posts. As expected from Kotookacuck.
>>
>>2233246
>shit talks a poor innocent girl and makes her cry
>baaaaaw, why are her friends calling me a cunt, I did nothing wrong!
Kotooka a shit.
>>
>>2233250
The same thing could be said about the drivel you guys posted.
>>
>>2233252
>>2233253
nice /a/-tier posts
>>
Both Subaru and Kotooka are going to have their happy ending.
>>
>>2233246
Objectivity is a lie, life is subjective and Kotooka is a bitch because reasons
>>
>>2233243
>Since when looking at someone who's supposed to be your friend is considered creepy? Washio doesn't force her to anything, doesn't try to kiss her or stalk her. She just talks to her, tries to act "cool" and doesn't want to give up her feelings, which is her only wrongdoing.

Since when the fuck did you look at your friends with unwelcoming looks of desire? Washio doesn't need to explicitly say "I want to fuck you" to become an annoyance, what is it that you don't understand about that? Kotooka is clearly uncomfortable with the attention she's giving to her, she's not looking at her with friendly eyes because if that were the case, Kotooka wouldn't even know about her true intentions. The fact that she continues to try to win her over, despite her obvious disinterest with some lame "cool" acts just reeks of desperation.

>I was once in Washio' shoes and got the same shit from someone like Kotooka, except I never got my hopes up and never tried to pursue her. It didn't stop her to shit on me with a big smile everytime she had the chance and to talk about how she liked to take dicks and wanted to fuck.
Kotooka is a bitch, and she became an insufferable cunt after chapter 19.

So you're admitting that you're projecting right now? Kotooka is a fucking bitch, no doubt, but the way she's handling the situation with Washio is nothing like the one you went through, Kotooka is simply letting her know that she's not interested every time she sees her with those lusty eyes. She's not talking about gobbling dick or even kissing fuckers.
>>
>>2233250
What argument is there to be had with people who basically think Kotooka = the Devil?

They just ignore everything seen from her perspective and headcanon her into some kind of villain who loathes Washio and wants to make sure she suffers as much as possible. Apparently because they want to take out their frustration from personal experiences.
>>
>>2233282
Show me the page where she looked at Kotooka with "lustful" eyes you delusional tumblrite.

It's Kotooka who makes everyone uncomfortable with her remarks and nice girl act. Remember make up exams chapter?
>>
>>2233291
How fucking ironic. Apparently Washio doesn't get the same treatment?
>>
>>2233282
Kotooka can't stop talking about her boyfriends though, and how Tsukasa should really really get one, to finally be normal.

>>2233291
>some kind of villain who loathes Washio and wants to make sure she suffers as much as possible.
She acts pretty much like that in chapter 19. Guess the anons who can't stand her are the ones who read the raws.
>>
>>2233265
Kotookafags in charge of arguments.
>>
>>2233291
Oh, but tearing her friends apart in order to negate the possibility of Nadehiko x Washio is a slefless move
>>
>>2233308
>negate the possibility of Nadehiko x Washio

What possibility? I really want to know what makes you think that is there any hope for Washio there.
>>
>>2232654
No. The only acceptable endings to me are:
1) Tsukasa/Washio
2) Tsukasa/Kotooka
3) OT3
4) Tsukasa/alone

NO ASAKURA thanks.
>>
>>2233312
My bad, Nadeshiko x Tsukasa
>>
>>2233315
Well, it's normal to fear the outcome that would make you the most unhappy. She's a selfish piece of shit, but that doesn't mean that Washio isn't one too. Hell, only Tsukasa isn't selfish.

Some people seem to fail to notice that the problem is not the "level" of attention that Washio displays towards Kotooka. The issue lies in that, whatever the amount or intensity, is making Kotooka uncomfortable. Washio realizing this and not backing off is what makes her just as bad as Kotooka is.
>>
>>2233312
I support the idea of Nadeshiko's past crush Food-shirt-kun being Tsukasa.
>>
>>2233325
That was sunk already here >>2232737 Get over it.
>>
>>2233322
Kotooka is only uncomfortable because of her internalized homophobia, it's her fault.
>>
>>2233322
>The issue lies in that, whatever the amount or intensity, is making Kotooka uncomfortable. Washio realizing this and not backing off is what makes her just as bad as Kotooka is.
No it really doesn't. That's Kotooka's fucking problem she gets offended by being looked at. What else can Washio do? Answer me. And don't give me that "stop bring creepy" shit, because for me she is not being creepy. GIVE ME PAGES where Washio was acting objectively creepy that is not the kiss.
>>
>>2232737
>>2233329
What are the chances it's Asakura?
>>
>>2233344
Going away? As simply as that. That's what you do when you're not wanted. It's not really that hard. They are on the same class, but that doesn't mean she has to keep contact with her.
>>
>>2233348
Zero. He wasn't a random guy she met once, they were friends. Takoyaki-kun is Takoyaki-kun.
>>
>>2233349
Bad idea, remeber chapter 1, the bitch explode in tears
>>
>>2233349
Jesus, that's the whole fucking point. Neither girl will allow the other to back off because they desperately want to remain friends with each other. That's literally the point of the whole manga, neither Tsukasa nor Kotooka nor Washio will let the status quo change.
>>
Cute loli Tsukasa.
>>
File: untitled.png (220KB, 359x633px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
220KB, 359x633px
>>2233384
Forgot pic.
>>
They're just 13 year old kids guys, of course they're gonna act shitty and immature
>>
>>2233249
Subaru's a crazy little shit and I'm not saying Subaru is right or Washio is wrong, but I do think there are cases when being "liked" by (lusted over) someone is creepy, like when they actually are stalker-like and sexually harassing you or barely know you and just want to fuck you.
>>
>>2233399
Subaru is whole another level than Washio. Washio changed her hairstyle to signify change and to look cool for Kotooka, Subaru changes his style to that of Tsukasa so that they could be together forever.
>>
>>2233413
Yeah I know, Subaru's a basket case. I wasn't defending him, just saying that there are times that I do think it can be creepy. I don't think Washio's being creepy though, even though she should just give up.
>>
>>2233337
>only
that and the fact that she just wants to be friends.
>>
>>2233172
Not randomly dating a million guys to rub it into your face would be a good start,
>>
>>2233541
The guys are more to do with her own crush on Tsukasa than anything to do with Nadeshiko.
>>
File: v04_c14_24.png (229KB, 1006x690px) Image search: [Google]
v04_c14_24.png
229KB, 1006x690px
>>2233541
kotooka doesn't date guys to hurt washio. she dates them because she's desperately trying to develop feelings for one to become "normal".
>>
>>2233204
What exactly is her attitude? Not sharing Kotooka's angst and changing her hairstyle is the only thing I can think about. Apart from that she did nothing at all.

And what is she even supposed to do? Date a guy just to please her retarded friend?
>>
>Washio, Kotooka, Shiratori
What kind of close friends call each other by their last names?
>>
>>2233555
kotooka calls tsukasa by first name
>>
>>2233570
She calls Washio by her first name too.
>>
>>2233550
No, anon, you're wrong. You see, Kotooka has known Washio was in love with her even before she was in love with her, so she's only trying to be a bitch to her by dating thousands of guys. It has nothing to do with the fact that she probably suffered some childhood trauma for being in love with a girl in the past. It's all part of her evil plan to destroy Washio's sanity.
>>
>>2233622
>Kotooka has known Washio was in love with her even before she was in love with her

What?
>>
>>2233622
Kotooka just recently discovered that Washio has feelings for her, reread chapters 7, 14 and 15 again.
>>
>>2233650
>>2233651

Not that anon, but you both missed the joke. It's a jab at the "Kotooka is the devil, and poor girl Washio is an angel" crowd.
>>
File: 009_1483169273.png (418KB, 1100x1595px) Image search: [Google]
009_1483169273.png
418KB, 1100x1595px
>>2233550
>>2233544
It's still a nice opportunitiy for her to rub it in.
>>
File: 010_1483169273.png (296KB, 1100x1597px) Image search: [Google]
010_1483169273.png
296KB, 1100x1597px
>>2233653
>>
>>2233570
>>2233573
I know, but why don't the others call each other by first name?
>>
>>2233657
It's not odd. It is normal to start with the family name and sometime it just stucks
>>
> Chapter 17
Jesus Christ Subaru when did you lose half your screws? This guy needs some professional help.
>>
>>2233675
Subaru was always fucked up
>>
>>2233675
I found him funny and charming at first, but he's slowly going off the deep end.

Poor Asakura.
>>
>>2233685
Maybe Asakura will fix him
>>
>>2233652
It's not a joke if it isn't funny.
>>
>>2233757
I found it funny to be honest. But i guess annoying Washio supporters wouldn't find it funny.
>>
>>2233851
Kotooka Defense Force proving again how immature and petty they are. Color me surprised.
>>
>>2233882
Yeah, yeah, you guys have it the worse in here and are just victims like poor Washio. I don't even like Kotooka, but if it fits your narrative, yeah, i'm part of the Kotooka Defense Force.
>>
>>2233885
>attacking Washio and Washiifags for no reason
Yeah, I'm sure you dislike Kotooka a lot.
>>
endgame pairings

>tsukasa x kotooka
>washio x asakura
>subaru x tsukasa-subaru
>>
File: 1481861140779.png (207KB, 450x416px) Image search: [Google]
1481861140779.png
207KB, 450x416px
>>2233898
Just make one of girls end alone and have the faggots have each other, I swear to god you people
>>
>>2233902
This.
Why would /u/ ever want het?
>>
>>2233898
>tsukasa x kotooka
Disgusting.
>>
Tsukasa is best girl!
>>
I want to ask this of /u/:

How many times (yuri or otherwise) have you seen someone who didn't love the MC from the start being the one whom the MC ends up with?
>>
>>2233898
>>tsukasa x kotooka
Unlikely.

>>washio x asakura
Washio's got the gay, and probably Asakura too, so I don't see how.

>>subaru x tsukasa-subaru
The final destination (institutionalized).
>>
>>2233911
Nisekoi
>>
>>2233911
If we count tsunderes... many, many times.
>>
>>2233913
washio liked a guy in the past
>>
>>2233898
Subaru x Tsukasa
>>
>>2233921
"Tsukasa"
>>
>>2233918
But that was just a phase.
>>
>>2233915
>>2233917
Perhaps I should be clearer: I'm talking about the "winner girl" being in love with someone else and then, after falling in love with the MC, she wins at the end.
>>
>>2233915
Oh but in there the guy used to like a cute girl and ended up with the bitch.
>>
>>2233924
you see it in those stories where MC and girl team up to to get their crushes but fall for each other along the way
>>
File: 1468657795689.png (176KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
1468657795689.png
176KB, 612x344px
>>2233926
>>
>>2233204
What's this unwanted attention you talk about?
>>
>>2233924
Well in most stuff the OTP is made evident very early, sometimes in the very name of the anime/manga. Or spoiled in the OP animation like how Marmite's final season did.
>>
>>2233924
Onani Master Kurosawa?
>>
I think Kotooka would end up with Tsukasa. Someone with so much angst and self-hate never goes unrewarded in yuri.
>>
>>2233955
The winner girl wasn't in love with anyone.
>>
>>2233963
She had a boyfriend. Close enough.
>>
>>2233924
Depends on who you consider the MC of Shoujo Sect is, I guess.
>>
>>2233918
It was probably Tsukasa dressed as a boy
>>
>>2234060
Read the thread.

She's not.
>>
>>2234060
No, it was some random kid who helped Washio with something.
>>
>>2232848
What happened?
>>
>>2234098
I'm gonna guess it's just the usual routine on the life of Kootoka
>>
>>2233909
>"Tsukasa" is best girl!
ftfy
>>
>>2234525
But she is , Washio is dense and Kotoka is a mess
>>
>>2233909
>Tsukasa (male) is best girl!
>>
>>2233898
>Kotooka x anyone
No. She deserves to suffer.
>>
>>2234883
>>2234525
But Subaru is batshit insane
>>
>>2235151
But he's the cutest. He just needs a good dicking to get over his Tsukasa obsession.
>>
>>2235151
That's hot.
>>
>>2235182
He'll probably eventually get it from Asakura considering the direction it's been going in
>>
>>2235205
Thanks, Captain Obvious.
>>
>>2235151
SubaruxKotooka then.
>>
>>2235182
I believe the cuteness stems from the lazy sleepy eyes
>>
>Finally, we come to the end of Nanashi no Asterism volume 4 with chapter 18. Currently, the manga is up to chapter 20 on Gangan Online, which means volume 5 will either come out in March or April depending on if it contains 4 or 5 chapters.
>>
>>2235812
Are they only doing volumes?
>>
>>2235873
Yes.
>>
>>2235812
You see how pushy Nadeshiko was? CREEPY
>>
>>2235873
>4 month wait
goddamnit
>>
File: 3736464.jpg (1MB, 1161x3322px) Image search: [Google]
3736464.jpg
1MB, 1161x3322px
She asked her if she wanted something to drink. What a creepy jerk.
>>
>>2236041
Well, see it from Kotooka's perspective. Her line practically spells it for you: I don't like to be around Nadeshiko unless Tsukasa is around. Now, that doesn't makes Kotooka less of a bitch, though.
>>
Going by Kotooka's expression when they were talking about reasons for attending the specific school, we'll probably get to find out what happened when they run into some of Kotooka's "friends" from her previous school.

Juicy drama awaits.
>>
>>2236103
>Write above mid chapter
>mfw I reach the ending
>>
>>2236054
Is she gradually disliking Nadeshiko? I don't remember this sort of passive-agressiveness in the earlier chapter
>>
>>2236107
I cannot wait for Kotooka to get fuck up like she deserves, and disappear forever. Sorry, Washio, you'll have to go to Bolivia with Tsukasa alone on a nice date.
>>
>>2236112
All I can see this leading to is improving Kotooka's chances of winning Tsukasabowl, cat out the bag and all. Then she can get some #feels conversation with Tsukasa ending in a tearful confession... or might be getting ahead of myself.

Either way it's good to see the plot moving in regard to the trio rather than the yaoi sidestory.
>>
>>2236117
I think it's more likely she'll explode into autistic screeching about being pushed out of the closet she's denying she's in while in front of Tsukasa.
>>
>>2236112
The S.S. Washio ship sunk after it was revealed that Taoyaki boy wasn't Tsukasa.
>>
>>2236120
>it was revealed that Taoyaki boy wasn't Tsukasa

Why would anyone think that in the first place?
>>
>>2236122
The Prism effect
>>
>>2236122
First girl wins trope?
>>
>>2236122
Destiny
>>
>>2236129
First girl was Tsukasa. She will win the Washiobowl.
>>
>>2236111
>I like being with Nadeshiko when Tsukasa's around

She finds being alone with Washio awkward, which is fair enough. But I felt she was a little cruel to immediately call her boyfriend in another room as soon as Tsukasa left.
>>
>>2236136
She has the idea that being a bitch with Nadeshiko will fix everything. It won't.
>>
>>2236146
Her resistance is only making Washio's clit harder for some reason
>>
>>2236149
Because Washio isn't really in love with Kotooka, but with the "idea of Kotooka" in her own head. Also, she seems to be a bit of a masochist.
>>
>>2236149
inb4 rape time
>>
While Washio looks at her herself and her friends as individuals and approach and care for them seperatly. Kotooka is the exact opposite. She only want to see them as a group and put the unity and well being of their group above its individual members.
>>
>>2236160
Kotooka only really cares about Tsukasa, though.
>>
>>2236146
Regardless of all the Washio stuff Kotoka kinda has a bitchy attitude anyway.
>>
>>2236171
More like she only really cares about herself.
>>
>>2236180
It that were the case she would have destroyed Washio with just three words. The only thing stopping Kotooka is her fear at Tsukasa's reaction. That's why Kotooka's so passive-aggressive with Washio.
>>
If Tsukasa liked her back Kotooka would probably still reject her because she wants everyone to date dudes
>>
So any guesses as to what those three bitches want with Kotooka? I'm guessing they're her boyfriend's groupies, and they're there to slap her around because she's actually broken up with him or something. Cue drama when Kotooka's lies get exposed, and Washio realizes her talk's just been to be nasty towards her..
>>
>>2236199
Or, how about this crazy thought, they're all students from Kotoha's previous school and going to confront her about her crushes of girls that were at her old school.
>>
>>2236199
Guess they were her original group of friends in middle school and the cause of her angst.
>>
>>2236199
You read ch 19 didn't you
>>
>>2236201
>>2236202
They don't appear to know her personally, having to ask.

>>2236204
No, this is my guess based on A) someone already spoiling to me that there will be drama (without specifying what kind of drama) B) the most logical reason for three girls from another school to come all the way in heavy rain to accost Kotooka (the art frames them in unfriendly light) C) the current focus of the plot, which has been the growing tension between Washio and Kotooka.
>>
>>2236210
Right, I realized there was a fourth reason I didn't immediately process. They just had their sleepover. Everything seems to be a-ok between the three and nothing threatens the balance. There's an illusion that their relationship has managed to return to what it was at the beginning of chapter 1. Plot-wise, this dictates a sharp downwards turn to follow and for things to fall apart.
>>
>>2236211
Well obviously. If that cliffhanger wasn't enough of a clue I mean.
>>
>>2236199
They will ask Kotooka for a favour and Washio will realise what a total cunt her crush can be to others and gets a taste of it herself.
>>
>>2236216
True. Even without the cliffhanger, they've climbed as high as they could so if we're to have any plot progress, there's only one way to go: down.
>>
They will obviously ask why did she took all their virginities on the last day of school and never called back.
>>
>>2236252
That's what they get for mingling with an alpha bitch like Kotooka. She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2236117
At this point the yuri triangle feels like the sidestory. The development has been minimal, the boys' side on the other hand went from not knowing each other, to becoming "friends", the quarrel and now Subaru realizing he actually likes Asakura. Are the guys more popular or something? Why is the author favoring them?
>>
File: 025_1483613218.png (333KB, 1100x1596px) Image search: [Google]
025_1483613218.png
333KB, 1100x1596px
Couples this with what she said in chapter 19 about "those two" leaving her, I guess Kotooka has been in a similar situation before where her two friends got together and casted her aside.

>>2236276
I don't think so. And the development between the triangle is meant to be minimal. They all (except for Washio in recent chapters) are desperate to preserve their friendship after all. The guys are also still just friends. Asakura may be becoming gay but I don't think Subaru likes him that way yet.
>>
>v04 done
>months until v05
NNNRNRRRGHGHH. Enjoying it a lot and on a basic level I'm delighted to have a series like this that really takes its time and develops everyone. I know that once it's all out the pace is going to feel great. But when we're waiting chapter by chapter and volume by volume it's tough.

Reminds me a lot of Girlfriends actually and following along with /u/ back when MakiMaki was putting it out. In total I think it took a good 3 years or so, first chapter I have was from November 2007 and c35 was end of August 2010 (there were some Omakes afterwards but main story was done). There was drama and tough spots and though it made the finale all the sweeter damn was there some angst in the mid-teens. Hope this ends up similarly interesting given its start.

Waiting warmly for v05.
>>
>>2236236
Classically they do need something to kick them out of their equilibrium, although it seems like Tsukasa might be a real action point. She's the do-what-feels-right-without-thinking-too-hard-on-it type, the others have more of a tendency to over analyze. Once she finally gets clued in as to what the whole situation is so that all 3 are in the loop then maybe we'll see some real resolution start to happen. And a likely route to that is a total Kotooka emotional breakdown and confession (as likely as not with her the running off or trying too anyway, Tsukasa can run either of them down).
>>
File: img000047.png (416KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000047.png
416KB, 1100x1600px
So the author got a lot of feedback from chapters 15 and 16, if japanese readers are being positive about Washio and maybe hating on Kotooka the endgame pairing will probably be Washio x Tsukasa. Zzz
>>
>>2236381
I hope if Nadeshiko x Tsukasa are endgame, the reason is because it was always planned and not something as stupid as bending the story to please the fanbase. Sell out authors are the worst.
>>
>>2236381
>Japan having good taste for once
Unbelievable. I hope Kotooka unlocks the unwanted pregnancy end.
>>
>>2236381
>>2236385
I hope you're both wrong and it's actually a full on threesome ending. All the girls have their strengths and mesh well.
>>
>>2236381
lol they were talking more about Kotooka. Check the twitter.
>>
>>2236428
And Subaru. It looks like they're both their favorite characters.
>>
>>2236431
Kotooka x "Tsukasa" is a good solution. She can be with the girl she loves and be straight at the same time.
>>
>>2236434
No it's not, she fell in love with Tsukasa's caring and energy and all that, not just her body. Twin is too emo and growing up in his own way anyway. Also she's just in denial about the whole "well I'm supposed to be with" thing, once Tsukasa actually gets through the genki-denseness she has going on and figures out what's up she'll get to work them both.
>>
>>2236431
>>2236428
Hm, I searched ななしのアステリズム on twitter but don't really see much talking about specific characters
>>
>>2236399
Nadeshiko and Tsukasa can raise the kid together after Mikage dies from AIDS.
>>
>>2236428
Oh thank goodness.
>>
>>2236401
Same. Everyone hates on Kotooka, but she's the most interesting character out of all of them.
>>
Tbqh I'm kinda happy we finally have another ongoing series to argue about. With multiple possible /u/ ships no less.
>>
so what I got from last chapter was
>kotooka used be part of another group of three
>she chose a faraway school to avoid her old friends
guess they're the cause of her obsession with being "normal"
>>
So I guess this page pretty much sums things up:
Kotooka is the obstacle keeping Washio and Tsukasa from getting together
>>
>>2237346
Just to clarify. not only is it Kotooka putting her hand between them, but her paper beats the rock that would beat Washio's scissors.
>>
>>2237346
No, it shows all of them compensate for weak points in the others, and actually kind of matches their personality type and approach too. 3p end confirmed.
>>
>>2237370
Tsukasa and Washio are pure girls, they don't have sexual desire.
>>
>>2237354
More like Tsukasa (rock) wants to fuck Nadeshiko (scissors) who wants to fuck Mikage (paper) who wants to fuck Tsukasa.
>>
>>2237346
Really makes you think.
>>
>Picked up this manga because someone on /a/ said it was cool
>Read first couple of chapters
>"Oh, this is rather nice, a full triangle"
>Suddenly, het
>"Oh, shit"
>Crisis apparently averted
>Suddenly, yaoi development
>"What?"
>More yaoi
>YAOI YAOI YAOI
>"AAAAAARGHHH!"
>On the "yuri" side: "We just wanna be friends 4eva"
FUCK THIS MANGA
FUCK THIS MANGA TO SHIT! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>2237559
Go back to /a/ and stay there. You don't belong here.
>>
New thread maybe? We're on page 9
>>
>>2237748
No point given there will be no releases for half a year.
>>
>>2237756
Not everyone is an EOP, anon.
>>
Anyone know what's the Chinese title, or the name of the mangaka in Chinese? Gonna keep an eye on Chinese scans, in case they do them early...
>>
>>2237763
无名的星群
>>
>>2237766

Thanks! Found it but unfortunately it's even slower than the English ones (Hachimitsu really spoiled us by putting them out so quick!). Guess it's back to only having Yagakimi to look forward to for a while now.
>>
>>2237768
You could try keeping up with these http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/nanashino/
>>
>>2237756
Why are we getting nothing for 6 months?
Is the author taking a break.
>>
>>2238531
Someone above said the next volume will be released in four months, so the next translated releases will be sometime after that.
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.