[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get me into /u/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1467359619324.jpg (59KB, 315x447px) Image search: [Google]
1467359619324.jpg
59KB, 315x447px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RzNDZFQllA
Alright board I have been on the fence of this whole yuri and girls love culture, not picking sides between the whole homo/hetero debacle. But I can foresee a great time for yuri relationships in canon and would really like to learn the rules.
I humbly place myself in your care:
What's the best way to enjoy yuri?
How do you enjoy yuri?

As a gift I leave this video.
>>
>>2219007
die
>>
Lurk on /u/ for a year before posting, you'll learn better that way.
>>
>>2219423
>>2219429
Believe it or not I actually am not asking for recommendations.
I've read a couple of manga that feature lesbians as leads and side characters. I've just been pretty indifferent to it in general.
You guys seem to derive enjoyment from certain shows solely based on the fact that theyre yuri.
So, I was wondering how you did it. Also, I know the OP image isnt exactly yuri.
If you're still pissed off at me atleast watch the video it does not disappoint.

>>2219434
Thanks.
>>
>>2219445
>Also, I know the OP image isnt exactly yuri.
So you knew they have dicks, but decided to use it as an OP image on /u/?
>>
>>2219450
It's the only remotely yuri like image I had.
Dicks don't matter though. Do they on /u/?

I mean if you're a girl on the inside it that's
all that matters right?
>>
>>2219466
Stop posting and start lurking, newfag.
>>
>>2219479
Sure.
>>
>>2219495
Alright, resident namefag. I was half kidding with that image anyway.

Could you talk more about yuri in general rather than how you choose to define it? I get it.
>>
>>2219529
Thanks for actually discussing.
I don't need recommendations, I can find stuff I would like.
I just wanted to know if you liked yuri and why you do like it.
>>
>>2219007
Depends, really. Before I used to become overly obsessed with yuri, I actually avoided it. I had watched a ton of hetshit and ignored yuri or yaoi in general.Then I decided to try reading Citrus and loved it which caused me to watch Sakura Trick. I became an obsess yurifag instantly after jumping inside the rabbit hole. You have to enjoy yuri naturally, you really can't force it like most things. When I saw two girls kiss, it was like a revolution that struck. Now fast forward some time and I avoid everything that isn't yuri and practically devote my life to yuri. Go watch some yuri, if you like it then just continue on. then see yourself die in yuri
>>
>>2219556
I can relate to that. I only recently felt the need to explore definitely yuri oriented stuff compared to being indifferent to whatever couplings came before.
I have read Citrus and watched Sakura trick though they didnt do anything much.
I really liked that account of lonely woman who tried a prostitute.
>>
File: 1460399479839.jpg (52KB, 701x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460399479839.jpg
52KB, 701x960px
>>2219007
Not into the non-safe aspect, but I just really, really like yuri. There's something pretty sweet to seeing cute girls together for me, it kind of makes me feel fuzzy and warm inside. Somewhat weird to explain.
Never had anything against yuri before but wasn't a yurifag, either, and then I watched Yuru Yuri and realized how much I fucking loved yuri, started obsessing with yuri and etcetera.
>>
>>2219552
If you don't like romance mangas, you won't be able to get into yuri. If you do like them, most yuri stories are like prohibited love stories with a lot of drama in it. Some of them are cutesy and easy going and some of them are lewd, but cute in a weird way. Not all of them have happy endings though.
>>
>>2219572
I do actually like romantic manga.

>Not all of them have happy endings though.
I don't mind sad endings at all.
I don't even mind baited non-endings like how Inari Konkon lampshaded the usual yuri setup. I rather liked it in fact.
>>
>>2219580
You'll probably like Kuzu no Honkai then. It really is not hard to get into yuri. If you don't mind seeing two cute girls getting all lovey-dovey, you'll get into it right away.
>>
>>2219562
Well if you know you don't hate it then I'd say that can be a stepping point. Maybe the genres in yuri that you have been reading isn't your cup of tea. Yuri is diverse, some end in tragik routes and others are pure fluff. To get into yuri, you should first try knowing what you like and dislike then go searching. That's why people tell you to lurk more or to go read the sticky to go found your starting point. If you are 100% sure that you won't be able to be interested in yuri, your curiosity could be in an academic form. Like wanting to know more about homosexual relationships in general between two women rather then reading yuri for entertainment and happiness.
>>
>>2219587
I am reading that. It'll be interesting to see what the adaptation. Especially for the unsuspecting people.
>>
>>2219595
I'm interested in knowing what joy you find in it. If you can answer that vague question that is.
>>
>>2219596
It would be fun to visit /u/ around the time the anime is going. It would be way worse than that Hibikek thread.
>>
Straight couples are boring. So I read/watch everything else.
>>
>>2219601
Personally, I just love watching cute girls be cute together. That's pretty much the simplest answer I can give without being to in depth. To answer that question without being broad would probably take a lifetime to write about because of it's vagueness. I can talk about my adoration to yuri in a philosophical, scientific, and even social viewpoint if you wanted me to. Of course though, you'd probably won't be interested in me rambling away. The reason for this is because it routes into many different aspects of our human nature on why we prefer something rather than the other. Many people might not give to much insight on why they love yuri, but I think that's good. To love yuri is something natural that shouldn't require an explanation. You just love it, no matter how irrational some people can find it to be. Sorry if my reasoning is a bit hard to understand, explaining why I love yuri in a simple reply is a bit complicated.
>>
>>2219518
The only namefags we have here are Goggled Anon, SHiN, and that illiterate tripfag. Also someone who posts in Strike Witches threads whose name I forgot. This is my first time seeing a/u/tist and frankly we don't need any more namefags, they have a tendency to get swollen egos.
>>
>>2219734
Pretty sure that idiot is a crossboarder
>>
>>2219634
I do get what you mean. And its ok if you rambled about it.

>>2219624
Sure I'd like to see the reactions but I'm sure if it gets even moderately popular it will devolve into /a/ vs /u/ shitflinging.
>>
>>2219828
They're from [s4s]
>>
>>2219007
i have an obsession with cute things, regular men aren't cute in anyway to me so yuri is far more intersting.

traps and futas are my go to smut though as long as there isn't any normal looking guys.
>>
File: 1482727853476.jpg (44KB, 315x332px) Image search: [Google]
1482727853476.jpg
44KB, 315x332px
>>2219007
You need to start with the basic core.
Kino: Simoun, Stopani, Hanabira ova
Cinema: Akuma no riddle, kannazuki, Candy boy
Flick: Sakura trick, Citrus,Valkyrie drivu.
>>
>>2219634
Pretty much this.

I just like cute girls doing cute things, and what cuter thing can they do than each other?
>>
>>2219007
>What's the best way to enjoy yuri?
Just like het romance, the characters' relationship must appeal to you. The joy of seeing two girls I care about falling in love with each other comes natural.

>How do you enjoy yuri?
Read manga, watch anime. If I find a yuri couple that particularly appeals to me more than usual, I'll start indulging in fanarts, doujins and fanfics of them.

>Rec
Anime for beginner: Candy Boy, Sakura Trick, Kannazuki no Miko, Strawberry Panic, Simoun, Akuma no Riddle, Valkyrie Drive, Sono Hanabira OVA, Shoujo Sect. All are canon with yuri being the focus.

Manga: Bloom into You, Yuzumori-san, Murcielago, Poor Poor Lips, Pure Water Adolescence, Majyo to Houki, A Room For Two, Under One Roof, If This Wish Comes True, All You, Love/Death, everything by Otsu Hiyori.

Some doujins:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kanade_can_i_hold_you_tonight
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_one_i_love
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_cutest_girl_in_the_world
>>
>>2219007
Those two girls kinda look like they cosplay Vivio and admiral Lindy from Nanoha. Which is epic level crack combo, I don't think anybody could come up with that ship normally.
>>
Read/watch/play through the recommendations in the sticky.
>>
>>2219434

Welcome to 4chan, I guess.
>>
Why someone would try to force themselves to like something like that?
Oh, well...
>>
>>2219445
If you've read yuri and are indifferent to it, it might not be for you.

Yuri makes me happy, it makes me forget my troubles and it puts a big dumb grin on my face. There was no effort required to 'get' it. That's how I felt from the first yuri thing I ever saw and that feeling is what made me seek more out in the first place.

Yurifags are born, I don't know if they can be made.

>Lurk here
>Dynasty scans
>Watch yuri anime (in the sticky)
>>
>>2219007
>how to enjoy yuri
I doubt it's something you learn to do.

If you like cute girl doing cute girl, but still totally okay with the same cute girl getting dicked, there is no hope.
>>
>>2227825
I don't see anything wrong with that though. I'm not really into het hentai since 98% of it has women who are treated like a fucking livestock who only crave for dick and have nothing else on their mind. But if a person like that is able to enjoy yuri and his hetshit, i say go for it, just don't bring your hetshit in here.
>>
>>2219556
>Citrus
>Sakura Trick
What a terminal shit taste.
>>
>>2227909
I think you misunderstood my post.

My post was more like, if you enjoy a lesbian pairing, but somehow still wish for het doujin of those particular, specific characters, then I doubt you really like yuri.

I have seen people commenting (not on /u) about how cute some girl x girl pairing are, but also saying "what a waste" that they won't have a boyfriend. It's nauseating.

Well, just my opinion though.
>>
>>2227989
I get you now. Yeah, you're right. Thats not really enjoying yuri, thats just being horny.

I think some people still see lesbian relationships as nothing but a phase, which is why they say stuff like that.

>>2227928
I think they're fine, but hey what are different opinions anyways, right? It's a shame not everyone can have your god-like taste.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.