[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluttering Feelings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: i213683.jpg (17KB, 261x350px) Image search: [Google]
i213683.jpg
17KB, 261x350px
I'm way late to this party, is there any fanfiction/community for this still?
>>
>>2218782
Everything is dead or dying. The author, the story, the community, my feelings. Rip.
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just read all of the chapters today. I don't really wanna commit myself to some thing that's dying tho... was so close to writing fanfic lol
>>
>>2218787
>was so close to writing fanfic
You should write something though. We're all starved here.
>>
>>2218782
The author is dying, literally.
>>
>>2218790
Yeah, I briefly read about it... I can't believe it's true. Fucking cancer is a fuck.
>>
>>2218789
I mean, mostly I want my work critiqued, that's mainly why I put work out there. But I seriously have nothing better to do, so I'll work on it
>>
>>2218796
I'll critique the hell out of it for you, my dude, just do it.
>>
>>2218798
Make me cry anon, please. I can't start now, i'ts too late in Australia but... any requests?
>>
>>2218782
STOP FUCKING TRIGGERING ME! I mean it seriously, I can't help but feel so depressed when I remember FF and ssamba. Life's so fucked up.
>>
>>2218803
Something cute and fluffy to go with the holidays spirits and to soothe our pained hearts. Give us the that first kiss we long for.
>>
>>2218805
Hahahhaha. We're a small family of suffering on this thread... what have I created.
>>
>>2218806
Do u want me to try fit it with the current chapter/canon stuff or nah? (Dw im not gonna make some weird abstract shit if u say no, I just usually focus on characters whenever I write)
>>
>>2218812
Yeah, keep it within the canon setting
>>
>>2218821
cool cool
>>
Why are you opening old wounds anon?
>>
File: rightinthefeels.jpg (94KB, 500x935px) Image search: [Google]
rightinthefeels.jpg
94KB, 500x935px
>>2218875
This wound never healed.
>>
Ssamba hasn't updated her blog in a while...
>>
>>2219707
ssssshhhhhhhhh shhhhh no nope no
>>
>>2219707
i seriously expect when we gonna hear it...
>>
>>2219742
I'm seriously gonna cry what the fuck
>>
>>2219683
oh godoka what monster made this. from the very first image, she's like a demon, like cancer possessed one of the characters, just to remind us the story will go unfinished.
>>
>>2220701
>what monster made this

Official artwork from Ssamba's blog.
>>
>>2220729
regret
>>
Best yuri story ever going unfinished
>>
I used yo read the chapters as soon as I woke up ;_;
>>
The part that the story stopped, what happened to Ssamba, the potential that maybe will never be achieved because of an unexpected turn of the fate and a anon bringing it all back, all too cruel.
>>
>>2220869
Same. Always been eager checking the imgur album for any updates. Little joys in life indeed.
>>
What if she let's another artist finish it? So that her story would continue if ever her time comes. Let's face it, as much as painful it is, sooner of later. I can't say it.
>>
>>2220999
I've thought about that too. But she has to say in detail what would of happened to that other artist.
Idk, she's had malicious cancer for quite long, and this kinda gave me hope it might not actually happen...
>>
>>2220999
You do know that authors usually hate the thought of some else finishing their stories, right? It's not common by any means and some authors even actively loathe the idea (George R. R. Martin, for example)
>>
>>2221023
Yeah, if you're on the brink of death it might be the last thing you'll think off. I think I came off selfish suggesting that. Ssamba forgive me.

>>2221036
True but that never stopped long franchises anyway. But I doubt there would be a possibility. All I hope the author make the most of her life until the end.

- - -
Has anyone translated her last post on her blog?
>>
>>2221067
Got nothing on grandma's blog. Halmoni
>>
When was her last post?
>>
>>2221100
http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=ssambasoul&widgetTypeCall=true

'Hello there.
I greet you for a long time. Sorry for not posting frequently.
Thanks to your encouragement, I am doing well. So do not worry too much. ^^
I did not have a computer, so I blogged. I do not have anything quite worth it.
Nowadays, I'm just living idly by without doing much. I do my best;
This year is going to end all of a sudden.
It's been a long, long time since ...
The weather is getting colder.
Please send a warm end of the year.'

Okay my auto-translate worked lol, false alarm.
>>
WHY GOD??? WHY???

FUCKING CANCER

IF MADOKA WAS OUR GOD NOTHING OF THIS WILL HAVE HAPPENED
>>
I don't read this manga, did the author die? I'm sorry, that sucks shit real bad. My grandparents died recently so I feel your pain even if I didn't know anything about the author.
>>
Jesus christ, I had no idea the facebook fanpage raised money to buy her a fucking wacom tablet so she could DRAW AT THE HOSPITAL. Of course the author politely declined, it reeks of expectation for more of the series in return. I'm sure some had good intentions at heart, but it just seems so misguided and kinda selfish. Yeesh.

A lot of us love the series. It's heartbreaking coming to terms with the reality that it will in all likelihood never see completion but man, I just hope Ssamba is relaxing the fuck out on opiates somewhere right now.
>>
>>2223142
Yeah that seems retarded as fuck. They should've raised money for flowers to send her or something instead honestly.
>>
>>2223142
>the facebook fanpage raised money to buy her a fucking wacom tablet so she could DRAW AT THE HOSPITAL
This is so stupid and offensive, oh my god.

Ssamba is at the hospital, now? She wasn't before, right? It's so sad there's no hope for her.
>>
>>2223184
Sorry to break it to you, but there never was any hope. When she broke the news, she basically described Stage IV cancer or "you have an early appointment with Death" cancer.
>>
>>2223208
But it's been a while since then and that kinda made me think she might have some hope left.
Because she didn't pass very soon

As for the tablet, people need to chill. They didn't raise money to make her draw even in the hospital. They just wanted to give her a gift as a mean of support for her, and just thought of the tablet, because she is artist.
>>
>>2223252
>But it's been a while since then and that kinda made me think she might have some hope left.

She has a 4% chance of not living past 5 years. That doesn't mean she will die immediately.
>>
>>2221072
fuck off, attention whore.
>>
>>2223208
>Sorry to break it to you, but there never was any hope.
Yeah, I know that because I read her post, that's why I said "it's sad there's no hope for her." The only thing I didn't know was that she is at hospital now, I thought she was at home and only doing chemotherapy sessions at the hospital.
>>
Reading from her blog, I can't help but to wish she'll find peace before her death. Or some feeling of resolution at least. She even sounds like an old lady sometimes.
>>
These are the kinds of situations where I wish i had a god to pray to.
Don't really care if FF doesn't get finished, I just hope Ssamba gets to live longer than expected, no matter how unlikely that is.
>>
It's a christmas miracle!

Ssamba has uploaded... well, just a single illustration to celebrate christmas!

At least she's alive!
>>
>>2224195
You've got the yuri goddess to pray to unless you're a heretic.
>>
Does anyone know what her cancer stage is? Has she started chemotherapy?
>>
>>2226607
IV (Or at least, what she mentioned about it fits with it. Being stomach cancer makes it even more likely)
>>
>>2221036
i wonder how Robert Jordan felt about someone else writing the last 2 Books of the Wheel of Time
>>
File: Who cut the onions.jpg (69KB, 681x686px) Image search: [Google]
Who cut the onions.jpg
69KB, 681x686px
So live action when? ;_;

Is FF even a thing in Korea? They should be!
>>
>>2234731
Fuck, I wish! But South Korea is still miles away from having the balls to do a decent wlw kdrama, sadly.

Where's that from anyway? I recognize the actress on the right and I'll probably watch it even if it's not gay shit, if the plot piques my interest.
>>
>>2234750
It's Night Light. It's pretty gay tho as they say. Just found out about it, watching it now to confirm.
>>
>>2224195
If you make enough money, you can be God and get her top notch treatments rather than the bare minimum she's probably getting.
>>
No. Everything was killed by halmoni. Everyone including you and me got stage 4 cancer you just don't know it yet.
>>
Just saw this thread here, and I'm legit still cut that it may never be finished...
>>
File: índice.jpg (6KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
6KB, 306x165px
>>2234750

yeon-ae-dam/ our love story, very decent lesbian korea drama. very decent. very gay.
>>
>>2235865
Is this out yet?
>>
>>2235865
Yeah but I was talking in terms of TV series.
>>
Ahh..my heart can't take this..i miss no rae and seol a
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.