[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amano Shuninta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 22

File: 32534653645.jpg (95KB, 590x336px) Image search: [Google]
32534653645.jpg
95KB, 590x336px
I've read 'Watashi no Sekai' recently and it was pain to read to be honest. Sachi is the lowest trash, I don't get why Shuninta made Ruki fall in love with her. Sachi even didn't tell once that she loves Ruki or if she feel sorry about all cheating. Seems like Sachi just using Ruki for something, it's not even a happy end. (Maasa is the best thing btw)

I'm reading Shuninta's latest thing now, I believe it Ayame14. I found only 5 chapters on Dynasty, while MAL tells me there is 15 chapters and title is already finished. Where is the truth?
There is any other new works of Shuninta?
>>
>>2213039
>Sachi even didn't tell once that she loves Ruki or if she feel sorry about all cheating. Seems like Sachi just using Ruki for something, it's not even a happy end
I was completely unsatisfied with the end, MC is a complete cuck who decides to stay with someone who doesn't even feel sorry about all she's said and done, and actually even tells her that she might cheat on her again with the local lesbo slut some day.
Also I hoped for Masa to end with the sleepy girl, instead she gets with the fatty while the latter ends up miserable.
Definitely the worst Amano manga I've ever finished.

As for Ayame 14, it's finished at vol 3 and I'm pretty sure that you can find the raws if you search around. I have no idea why Kawaii scans stopped translating it, but considering that they proceed at glacier speed I wouldn't count on them to ever finish it.
>>
>>2213089
>sleepy girl
Then maasa will get new furniture at her place.
Hardworking Ruki-chan could be a better person for Maasa.
>actually even tells her that she might cheat on her again with the local lesbo slut some day
Kek, probably I misread some lines in the heat of rage. Have to read it again.

>raws
learning the third language at my age is mudada, anon
>>
>>2213039
Is that Feelings? I think we all just want to forget that.
>>
My favourite from Amano has definitely got to be Sweet Guilty Love Bites
The endings for each couples were lovely and sweet just the way I like my yuri
>>
>>2213129
>we all
It's a great manga.

4chan isn't a place I'd want to try to discuss it though.
>>
>>2213129
You can(not) forget that feel.
>>
Maasa was a cunt. Why anyone things that inventing a debt is something a decent person would do is beyond me.
>>
>>2213157
Go away Rei
>>
>>2214917
>you are generous and kind
>helping people for free
>some low cunt decide to abuse it
>get rekt
Fair enough.
Moreover, Maaasa even gave Meru a work, what a kindness.
>>
>>2213104
I don't read moon, but I saw the raw ages ago. I don't remember a lot, but I have formed an opinion that it sucks.
>>
There is plenty of fluffy stories out there so I don't get the rage directed at the manga over the characters. Is it because Shuninta's artwork is always so hot that it is wasted on bad end stories?

Maasa was essentially a Deus Ex Machina with no character.

Dysfunctional glasses whore and that lazy amoeba were the best arc by far, I wanted to punch the screen so many times. It was relatable.
>>
File: fue.jpg (29KB, 225x258px) Image search: [Google]
fue.jpg
29KB, 225x258px
Best character.

Her alone made the manga worth reading, even if the rest was kinda crap.
>>
>>2215163
God, why? She deserves a knuckle bomb.
>>
>>2215168
She was the only person who didn't expect nothing in return for love. Lazy as fuck, but she at least wasn't a complete bitch and was the only one who moved on from that awful relationship she had, unlike the MC.
>>
>>2215216
Except she expected Asuna to just not have sex. She was too lazy to put out for her GF but could put energy into hating Meru the fat slut who was kind enough to be doing her job for her.
>>
File: dust_world_v01_166[1].png (462KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dust_world_v01_166[1].png
462KB, 1122x1600px
>>2213039
This thread prompted me to reread, I've just gotten to the confession and knowing how it ends, I feel like blowing my head off. The warning signs are there from the start. Thanks guys.
>>
>>2215240
Oh man. Why sleep when I can rage
>>
File: 1456964063052.png (333KB, 518x704px) Image search: [Google]
1456964063052.png
333KB, 518x704px
>>2215160
>lazy amoeba
my sides
>>
>>2215371
I wonder how Nico would do in a Shuninta manga?
>>
File: HSAOG.png (235KB, 645x491px) Image search: [Google]
HSAOG.png
235KB, 645x491px
>>2215240
And done. My pain is constant and sharp.
>>
>>2215695
I didn't like Ruki from the beginning. Her character was pretty meh. The only one thing I was expecting from her to start respect her it's when she say "fuck off" to Sachi, and she failed even there. Absolutely failed, cuckold character.
Even "amoeba" had harder temper.
>>
>>2215225
And she went out of that situation before it turned out worse. Like i said, she was a lazy shit, but at least she moved on from all that bullshit that hurted her. Unlike the MC, who even became a netorare in the end.
>>
You have a duty of care over all 7 women when their boat capsizes.

In what order do you save them?
>>
>>2215751
That's a little harsh. Sachiko is her first love, even if she is an awful cunt. Remember what that was like.
>>
>>2216157
She broke my heart and I haven't dated since.

But I also cheated on her because of my insecurities, so I'm really more of the Sachi in this situation.
>>
Is Sweet Guilty Love Bites the best yuri manga ever?
>>
>>2216174
Nope. The lack of follow up has always bothered me. They're interesting setups for larger stories, but at the end that's all they are - bites.
>>
>>2216212
I'd rather be left wanting more than watch a series get run into the ground and destroyed.
>>
requesting remi screwing sachi while ruki lies in a corner of the room in the fetal position
>>
>>2216287
Sorry if I'm sick of stories that end at the first kiss/fuck.
>>
>>2216157
It still pretty fucking stupid to stay with her when she clearly was cheating on you. The way Sachiko shows no remorse for her actions makes the MC an even stupider bitch for not dumping her ass on the spot.
>>
>>2216321
But Sweet Guilty Love Bites Part B starts with their first fuck. And it's among the best one-shots for me.
>>
>>2216369
It's still just about them entering a relationship, which is what I was getting at, and which I'm super bored of. It's all the more frustrating because two adults actually being in a relationship with a child involved is something I'd be super interested in reading.
>>
Yukemuri Bath Sanctuary was cute and hot. Shuninta is great because her art isn't annoyingly moe like 80% of the stuff on Dynasty.
>>
>>2216150

Maasa
Ruki
Asuna
Fue
Meru
Remi

and call it a day.
>>
>>2216391
80% moe in Dynasty? I think we probably had different definitions of moe.
>>
>>2213155
That's a huge cop out, nee-chan.

I love things full of messed up characters, but I still didn't think Feelings was very good.
>>
>>2216150
I'd save Ruki and Fue, the rest of them can drown
>>
By the end of it all, the only thing I cared about was that T-Shirt girl gets paid.
>>
>>2216429
It wasn't. Characters didn't grow or learned anything from previous experiences. In fact, they became worse characters in the end. It was a mess. It's somewhat enjoyable, but not a good story at all.
>>
>>2216600
This.

I might consider saving maasa for dat $ though.
>>
>>2216822
Oh, Sachi definitely learned from prior experience. Learned to be a manipulative cunt.
>>
>>2216822
Shallow criteria to begin with. Great writing can be about characters who don't learn anything and get worse.

However, if you think none of the characters in it learned anything, then it simply went over your head.
>>
>>2216835
Ruki also learned to drive badly.
>>
>>2215136
I can't even tell what you're referring to, which doesn't bode well for whatever point you're trying to make.
>>
>>2216833
The fact that she thought her ex was a piece of shit for doing the exact same thing she did to the MC makes her character look even worse.

>>2216835
The only character who learn to accept herserl was the fat one and the ace one, but the others became way worse characters than what they originally were and that doesn't require superb writing to accomplish.
>>
>>2217091
You're basically saying you're judging writing by how much you liked the characters at the end. That makes you a poor judge of whether the writing was good.
>>
>>2217091
I thought that was the point. She used to be the low self-esteem one with an abusive/manipulative other. When she got to be the asshole, she got to feel how empowering it was and felt sorry for Ruki.
>>
File: 1479781947325.jpg (35KB, 468x317px) Image search: [Google]
1479781947325.jpg
35KB, 468x317px
>>2216133
>who even became a netorare in the end
thinking about Ruki-chan working hard all the day, while her gf have a wild sex other girls and don't even hide it makes me dizzy
fuck you shuninta, it's an outrageous
>>2216316
stop it, please
>>
>>2217106
Thats not really great writing or character development tho. She showed no signs of being a manipulative cunt until the last few chapters, she was always portrayed as the girl who just didn't completely liked the whole lesbian thing, but in the last chapters she goes full sex-crazed lesbo who just doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself. Thats character derailment, not character development.

It felt like Shuninta was just trying to turn every character into a sin in the end, even if it derailed some of the characters.
>>
>>2217262
>to turn every character into a sin in the end
But Fue got rid of her sin, stopped being lazy and do some important changes in her relationships.
Ruki is also stopped being proud (and become cuckold), but it's still the riddance from her sin, isn't it?
>>
>>2217277
Also, please enlighten me, what "ace" means in this context? Google and urban dict won't helped.
>>
>>2217283
The twit meant sleep-sexual in that context.
>>
Honestly, why do people hate Asuna so much? As someone like that, I would love to date someone like that.
>>
>>2217285
Definition of ace:
-great, excellent
-asexual
-a very good, trusted friend
-a dollar
Holy crap, what is the connection between ace, great, dollar and asexual? Sometimes english makes me confused.
>>
>>2217296
ace is just the sound of ase, the first three letters of asexual, because saying cancer takes too long
>>
>>2217262
You've just got a really dumb, immature understanding of what happened. The way things panned out made sense and had been brewing in the story for a long time.
>>
>>2216316
You should ask the drawthread.
>>
File: 2chapter1.jpg (124KB, 578x634px) Image search: [Google]
2chapter1.jpg
124KB, 578x634px
*WARNING SPOILERS*
I've read Feelings once again and it was even more wonderful than it was first time, I've start noticing so many onbvious things that I didn't notice before.

First is what sacchan was completely fall in love with Remi-san from the beginning (the second chapter). There was so many obvious signs that I didn't notice.
Everytime when Remi gave Sachi her attention Sachi was blush and shy.
1/10
>>
File: 3chapter1.jpg (111KB, 598x331px) Image search: [Google]
3chapter1.jpg
111KB, 598x331px
2/10
Sachi sat near with Remi in car and take care of her.
>>
File: 3chapter2.jpg (105KB, 598x403px) Image search: [Google]
3chapter2.jpg
105KB, 598x403px
While on the trip Remi and Sachi the same way, sticking together, lot of attention that Sachi even forgot about her boyfriend.
>>
File: 3chapter5.jpg (172KB, 849x589px) Image search: [Google]
3chapter5.jpg
172KB, 849x589px
She is so happy being with Remi and even want to share that feel with someone (Ruki-chan)
>>
File: 4chapter1.jpg (302KB, 624x1362px) Image search: [Google]
4chapter1.jpg
302KB, 624x1362px
5/10
And the next day, when she heard all that stuff between Remi and Ruki, she was hurt. At first reading I was thinking it was because of Ruki, but what dumb, blind fuck I was, obviously it was because of Remi.
>>
File: 10chapter1.jpg (251KB, 752x897px) Image search: [Google]
10chapter1.jpg
251KB, 752x897px
6/10
After she broke with her bf and all stuff between Ruki and Sacchi was happen, they had the love scene, where Sacchi shows absolutely no feelings toward Ruki-chan, she don't hold her hand. Only thanks as the answer for the another love confession.
>>
File: 10chapter3.jpg (85KB, 606x516px) Image search: [Google]
10chapter3.jpg
85KB, 606x516px
7/10
When Sachi was in trouble, she went to the Remi-san to seek her help and it's was opposite, look how she hold her hand.
>>
File: 10chapter4.jpg (208KB, 586x900px) Image search: [Google]
10chapter4.jpg
208KB, 586x900px
8/10
All this page shows absolutely another reaction toward Remi-san. She got extremly blushed even from the simple kiss.
She can't hide her feelings from us.
>>
File: 10chapter5.jpg (79KB, 590x386px) Image search: [Google]
10chapter5.jpg
79KB, 590x386px
9/10
And there she finally decieded to make an attempt. Tries to find out if Remi-san really can love her.
>>
File: 10chapter6.jpg (49KB, 549x362px) Image search: [Google]
10chapter6.jpg
49KB, 549x362px
10/10
She completely gave up on Ruki.
>>
>>2217430
Congratulations anon, you've managed to make me dislike Sachi even more than I already did!
>>
File: 32432534.jpg (77KB, 501x410px) Image search: [Google]
32432534.jpg
77KB, 501x410px
You know the rest.

Now, when I see the story this way, I feel something new to Sachi than previously. She is not as cruel as it was first time.
How can we blame Sachi when she was in the deep love to another girl even early than heard Ruki's confession? The only bad thing was that Sachi didn't reject Ruki's feelings from the beginning.

So I wanna ask serious anons like that >>2213155
in the serious manner, why de hell Sacchi agreed to go out with Ruki in the end?
I understand that she've probably find out that Remi-san can't love her, can't love one person. But god, why go out with the person that loves you so much without mutual feelings? Reminder that Sachi never told Ruki that she love her.

Tell me, why?
>>
>>2217433
Do you realize how it was for me? To find it out, making caps while listening this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
on the loop.
It was so hurt, but sweet feelings :P

This is the most brilliant Shuninta's mangs. I've read all of them, and none of them I can even remember correctly.
>>
>>2217448
I've actually already read it pretty closely a few times while arguing with people about it and I can't say I particularly enjoyed it.
>>
>>2215695
I was waiting for this image
>>
>>2217444
She effectively did tell Ruki she loved her in telling her she feels like she'd want to protect her (echoing what Ruki had said about how she feels about Sachi). The point she was making in the conversation was how her concept of a relationship had been about someone protecting her and pulling her along, letting herself be passive, and with that attitude a relationship with Ruki wouldn't work (Ruki just isn't going to be someone who leads someone else, and so it wasn't even clear to Sachi what their relationship was supposed to be), but she'd realized she was stronger than she thought and didn't need to be in that kind of role.
>>
>>2217444
>in the serious manner, why de hell Sacchi agreed to go out with Ruki in the end?
How long was she going out with her previous boyfreind? She's probably still going out with her just for the sake of it.
>>
>>2217640
all the correct, except of
>She effectively did tell Ruki she loved her in telling her she feels like she'd want to protect her
it's a wishful thinking
The only person she was in love was Remi-san, not Ruki or her boyfriend.
>>
>>2217696
In that context it's the implication of realizing she'd want to protect Ruki. It doesn't need to be spelled out more.
>>
>>2217698
>It doesn't need to be spelled out more.
Not agreed. It's important, something like an oath.
>>
>>2217702
She said what's important and Ruki understood. It's childish to think it will take particular forms.
>>
>>2217698
The irony being the person she most needed protecting from was Sachi.
>>
>>2217715
That's only how you see it, not how Ruki felt.
>>
>>2217720
>only
Ruki's feelings don't invalidate the fact that it was Sachi who did the most harm to her overall.
>>
>>2217730
Maybe you think you can objectively judge harm, but actually it's Ruki's feelings that invalidate your view.
>>
>>2217747
Yeah, I would be of the opinion that a third party is always in a better position to objectively judge the harm being done to someone in an abusive relationship, just like when Sachi was going out with her own shitty ex and Ruki stepped in.
>>
>>2217758
Ruki wouldn't have had the right to make the call on that relationship instead of Sachi and she didn't.
>>
>>2217775
Obviously someone who's not in a relationship can't make a call on it. But having Ruki's support certainly helped.
>>
File: the_feelings_v03_ch12_023[1].png (389KB, 1117x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the_feelings_v03_ch12_023[1].png
389KB, 1117x1600px
>>2217406
>>2217407
>>2217409
>>2217411
>>2217417
>>2217419
>>2217423
>>2217425
>>2217427
>>2217430

I missed the significance of a lot of the earlier moments you pointed out and feel so stupid for it. I liked the story originally, but this flattens any criticism I had towards the ending.

>>2217444
>How can we blame Sachi when she was in the deep love to another girl even early than heard Ruki's confession?

Do you think Sachi loves Remi though, or is her attraction entirely sexual. Remi is for the most part honest, and says pic related about Sachi. She says the same to Sachi during their pillow talk.

>>2217444
>in the serious manner, why de hell Sacchi agreed to go out with Ruki in the end?

I think she was still in the habit of rolling with it. She didn't really develop an interest in experiencing strength by hurting people who don't deserve it until she hooked up with Remi.
>>
>>2217812
So do you like it more or less now?
>>
>>2217822
More I guess, I can now see Sachiko is a more complex and authentic character, whereas when I first read it, the tone shift to the whole narrative shitting on Ruki seemed like it came out of nowhere for the sake of edginess. Previously, the only warning sign I picked up on was how not into it Sachi was when Ruki fucks her (>>2217419)

And if she was like that with her boyfriend, it's probably no surprise he stepped out on her too.
>>
File: the_feelings_v1_int_004[1].png (428KB, 1103x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the_feelings_v1_int_004[1].png
428KB, 1103x1600px
Also, Ruki was the first POV character and she is such a sweet and well meaning girl that I wanted her to win.
>>
>>2217855
I always dislike the word 'win'. I just wanted her to be happy and I hated the end because it skipped all the interesting parts for me - it went straight from drama to 'happy end', but we never see her build a relationship with Sachi, we're just told that everything is apparently fine now.
>>
>>2217865
>we never see her build a relationship with Sachi, we're just told that everything is apparently fine now.
I don't think it's made clear if she's actually happy?
The other characters state she's a fucking doormat.
>>
>>2217884
EXACTLY. AND WE WILL NEVER KNOW
>>
Shitty ending and not all characters were fully flashed. Asuna and Fueko are the best part of the story. Shuninta made a one-shot about them before the serialization so maybe that's why.
>>
>>2217884
They joke about cheating in front of her face, and even Shuninta dedicates space to hacking on her for being wimp. The only hope is contained here >>2217430

>>2217898
Is it on Dynasty?
>>
>>2217905
Ruki is dog-loyal though, d'you think she'd ever be willing to move on unless Sachi actually gave her the boot?
>>
>>2217916
Things change.
>>
>>2217931
That aspect of her character seems to be one of the most enduring.
>>
>>2217916
>Ruki is dog-loyal though, d'you think she'd ever be willing to move on unless Sachi actually gave her the boot?

Sachi herself was as a dog, but she became the big bad wolf.
>>
>>2217938
That's an insult to the canis family - Sachi should have been the leo instead. Lions are cowardly scavengers who steal other animals' kills and young after all, they just have great PR.
>>
so. In conclusion Sachi a shit and Ruki a wimp
>>
>>2217959
Yup.
>>
>>2217959
I agree, and I like the story.

I just think it was written to deliberately have flawed and unlikeable characters. It doesn't surprise me that people don't like it though, since it's pretty unusual for this genre.
>>
>>2218004
Although it doesn't make the characters easy to like, I bet Shuninta does like them and would rather readers liked them too.
>>
>>2218004
I like Remi, she's a bitch and a slut but at least doesn't hide it. Sachi on the other hand should get run over by a truck.
>>
>>2218056
truck-kun only takes the lives of the ones we hold dear, not bitches
>>
>>2218059
Ruki holds her dear.
>>
I like Sachi/Ruki mostly because I love that kind of pain in my yuri manga. Just like I love Achan breaking up with Fumi in Aoi Hana (before that letdown ending).
>>
>Nearly 2 years since the Dusty Feelings shitstorm containment thread

>Nearly 7 years since Octave shitstorm
>>
>>2217812
>Do you think Sachi loves Remi though, or is her attraction entirely sexual. Remi is for the most part honest, and says pic related about Sachi. She says the same to Sachi during their pillow talk.
No, we don't know if Sachi loved Remi-san, and nobody knows (except Shuninta), there is no straight answer to this question in manga. But what I see clearly is the warm and sweet feelings from Sachi towards Remi from the beginning. Also, you will not be feel yourself like this >>2217417 because of just "entirely sexual interest", it's surely pain from much deeper feelings.

>I think she was still in the habit of rolling with it.
Yeah, I see it by myself, I asking what the point of this?

>>2217855
And now you know how to avoid that nasty trap in the future. Trying not to stick with any character too much, authors loves this lowly trick. :P

>>2217884
>>2217888
We will never know, true. But question "Why Sachi do this" is still open to discuss, please.

>>2218540
>Nearly 2 years since the Dusty Feelings shitstorm containment thread
Too bad I've miss the """"""fun"""""". Can you remember if previously anon find the answer for the question that tears me apart?
>>
>>2218562
Look at their interacting after they fuck. Either on learning that Remi fucked Ruki, or on fucking Remi herself, there isn't much in the way of cute innocent love reactions like when she eavesdropped on the two of them at the cabin. She doesn't love Remi any more than Asuna does.
>>
>>2219768
But does she love Ruki?
>>
File: 34543543.jpg (113KB, 595x465px) Image search: [Google]
34543543.jpg
113KB, 595x465px
>>2219768
I will show you what was happen to make Sachi behave like this.
This is the moment after Sachi drunk sleep at Remi's place, brakfast, clothing and flattery. Sachi still blushes and her heart running fast.
>>
File: 345345.jpg (232KB, 618x917px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
232KB, 618x917px
there is a gap what was happened between Remi and Sachi before their sex, Shuninta beginning from this scene, Remi explains something about that drawings, especially if Remi had sex with Ruki. Sachi found out that Remi was like this all the time.
Her smile and optimism gone. Heart was probably broken, love isn't possible with a such person for Sachi. It will be pain.
>>
File: 3243254.jpg (163KB, 589x906px) Image search: [Google]
3243254.jpg
163KB, 589x906px
>>2219768
On the next page there is another Sachi. As you say, no more love, no blushes, no heart racings, just sex interest, like Asuna.
There was love, and it's gone.

>>2219783
Definitely no, We've seen how Sachi's love looks, just compare.
>>
>>2217444
>How can we blame Sachi
Like this: YOU ARE A SELFISH CUNT.

Not hard.
>>
>>2221177
it's not a selfish to love someone
>>
>>2221188
It is selfish to string someone else along and exploit them though.
>>
>>2214917
She did it because the debt tied Meru to her, so she could help her. She didn't give a fuck about the money.

By the end of the manga Meru is a lot happier even if she is fat.
>>
>>2226678
She needn’t stay fat either desu, but when people with eating disorders start eating normally again they pack on the pounds because their metabolisms are fucked. If she’s not actually eating shit 24/7 she could lose the weight again eventually.
>>
>>2226815
She needs to fix her relationship with food. You can't do that shit too fast or you'll revert.

First step is to stop throwing up. Then after that is firmly behind her, begin to restrict calories and find other ways to deal with her feelings.
>>
>>2226982
It really depends. there’s a history of eating disorders in my family. My mother had an epiphany one day and managed to get over hers and has been fine for decades, my aunt never could and it killed her. I feel like Meru would be in the ‘always an anorexic/bulimic’ group, she’d just find alternate ways to manage it.
>>
Could someone fill me in one the chapter after 13 please. I can't find it.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.