[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Hime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 54

File: YH 2017 Jan cover.jpg (161KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
YH 2017 Jan cover.jpg
161KB, 1114x1600px
For discussing stuff from the magazine and the publishing label. Preferably not the things that can fill a whole thread by themselves (such as citrus).
>>
File: serialization 1.jpg (403KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 1.jpg
403KB, 2228x1600px
I'll try to introduce the new serializations.

Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara
by Aoto Hibiki

The protagonist, Rinko, was a middle school girl, in love with her senpai, Akari. Rinko planned to confess on Akari's graduation day, but when Rinko wakes up 15 years have apparently passed and she's living with 3 school girls.
>>
File: serialization 2.jpg (586KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 2.jpg
586KB, 2228x1600px
Watashi no yuri wa oshigoto desu!
by miman

Hime is a girl who has developed her cuteness as a deliberate act with the plan of marrying a billionaire. One day she is more or less forced to work as a replacement for a girl injured by bumping into her in the street. The place of work is a concept cafe where the waitresses put on a show as though the cafe were run by the yuri cliche ojou-sama school. There's a large contrast between the performances and the off-duty staff.
>>
>>2205024
>>2205029
These sound like harems. Are they?
>>
>>2205030
In the first chapter they aren't
>>
File: serialization 3.jpg (256KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 3.jpg
256KB, 2228x1600px
Tatoe Todokanu Ito dato Shitemo
by tMnR

Uta fell in love with her childhood friend Kaoru. Kaoru was also childhood friends with Uta's brother and they're now married and Uta lives with them, still in love with Kaoru.
>>
Thanks for doing the introductions. More awareness will lead to better discussions in the future whenever Yurihime gets brought up.
>>
Mimi Mix!
by Hirose Madoka

Set in a near future where getting animal ears attached to your head is fashionable. The ears can influence a person's traits. Nono wants to get rabbit ears matching those of Neon, a classmate she is in love with and plans to confess to. Rabbit ears can make a person horny and it turns out that Nono is extremely sensitive to the effects of ears.
>>
File: serialization 4.jpg (443KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 4.jpg
443KB, 2228x1600px
>>2205035
>>
File: serialization 5.jpg (468KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 5.jpg
468KB, 2228x1600px
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
by Mukunoki Nanatsu

A 4koma gag manga. Miyako is a university student and an otaku with no friends. Her sister Hinata brings Hana, a friend from elementary school, home to play and Miyako is smitten with her cuteness. Hana knows Miyako is creepy but is quite easily tempted by snacks to come back to Hinata's house and let Miyako dress her in the cosplay costumes she makes for Hinata.
>>
File: serialization 6.jpg (568KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 6.jpg
568KB, 2228x1600px
Appare! Girls in Okayama
by Takeshima Eku

Momozaki Koharu moves to Okayama. She meets a group of 3 friends who are fans of the Momotaro legend: Saruhashi Ichika (saru = monkey), Kijioka Hinako (kiji = pheasant) and Inugami Tsukasa (inu = dog). Due to her family name, they make Koharu their Momotaro.
>>
File: serialization 7.jpg (495KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 7.jpg
495KB, 2228x1600px
Now Loading...!
by Mikanuji

Takagi is working at social games developer, doing her best to keep a minor game running. It's a bit of a shitty job but she aspires to make a game other people would love, like the one designed by a director she works with, Sakurazuki Kaori.

It's not gag manga so it's pretty different to New Game.
>>
>>2205044
>a shitty job
Well, in the grand scheme of things it's not bad compared to a lot of other jobs. More accurately it's that the cold commercial reality of what's involved is a bit soul crushing for Takagi.
>>
>>2205044
I wish the author put more effort into utilizing the Socia-ge company concept. As far as the first chapter goes it feels no different from any other office comedy.
>>
File: serialization 8.jpg (406KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 8.jpg
406KB, 2228x1600px
Roku + Ichi Kurashi
by Umehara Ume

Suzume is going to train as nursery worker at a women's college in a sparsely populated area. It's the first time Suzume, who often gets mistaken for a small child, is living away from home. There 2 other first years and 3 second years also living in the apartment building, and there's also the manager of property, the daughter of the landlords. The main potential love interest seems to be Nanao, who is Suzume's senpai on the childcare course.
>>
>>2205048
Takagi's enthusiasm for the games vs the reality of the workplace is important, so I don't think it's underutilized.

And I wouldn't call it a comedy.
>>
File: serialization 9.jpg (380KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 9.jpg
380KB, 2228x1600px
Itsuka Minoreba
by Nishi Asuka

Minoru's parents want to move to Las Vegas so her father can have a last shot at his fighting career. Minoru has recently started at high school and doesn't really feel like leaving Japan, although she doesn't have much reason to stay either. While feeling down about the choice, she follows a girl from her school into an arcade out of curiosity. Minoru ends up playing against the girl at a fighting game. The girl introduces herself as Shijou and explains that she's aiming to become a pro-gamer. Shijou recognizes that Minoru has talent and invites her to team up with her.
>>
File: serialization 10.jpg (440KB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serialization 10.jpg
440KB, 2228x1600px
Shuumatsu Nani Shini Ikou?
by Hitoto*

Kasuga Koyori is moving into an apartment shared with Shinomiya Reika, a girl she hasn't met before (their fathers are friends). Koyori is an extroverted, enthusiastic, physically active girl with many interests. Reika is not. Koyori wants to be able to get along with each other so suggests they spend weekends together finding something they can both enjoy.
>>
File: 00666.jpg (481KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00666.jpg
481KB, 1114x1600px
Demi Life
by Ohi Pikachi

(it's only on chapter 2 so practically new)

Manaka is a human girl but the school she goes to accepts non-human "demi" students. She lives in a dorm with a wolf girl, a mermaid, a vampire and a snow woman.
>>
>>2205052
I'm just a bit disappointed that the series will probably be more focused on the budding relationship between two working women, without really exploring the nature of their work.

It's hard for me to quantify, but when I read New Game, Shirobako, Garupan or Bakuman, I can feel that the author of those series know what they're talking about, and they really know how to tie their subject matter to the identity of the characters and work environment. Reading the dialogue, and seeing the amount of faceless men and women appearing in the chapter seems to indicate that Now Loading is a different type of series.
>>
Dang anon, these are good summaries.

>>2205045
>More accurately it's that the cold commercial reality of what's involved is a bit soul crushing for Takagi.
I really liked that, crossing my fingers that it doesn't suddenly become all rosy. Didn't think the girls had much chemistry, which is a shame, but I'm absolutely willing to give it time.
>>
>>2205035
wait the hyperactive flatchest is the love interest?

fucking end me i never thought the time would come
>>
Yuri developments in some of the other serializations:

2DK: Nanami has accepted that she's in love with Kaede. End of the chapter has a kouhai called Mahiro getting back in touch with Nanami. Could be Nanami's previously mentioned ex-girlfriend from high school volley ball club?

Ato de Shimai masu: Manabi is in love with Chikami.

Tachibanakan: Hanabi is aware she probably has to choose between Konomi and Iori.

Tsuki ga Kirei desu ne: Senri revealing her tragic past prompts Chiru to kiss her and reassure her that she wants to live with her.
>>
Maybe this will make people a little less hysterical about Yuri Hime supposedly abandoning yuri. Thanks for doing this.
>>
>>2205088
One of the titles is about a girl married to a guy and another one is about one that wants to get married to a guy. I don't see that happening. We'll just have to concentrate on the good stuff, Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! sounds delightfully creepy.
>>
>>2205083
Speculation regarding 2DK and Nanami's kouhai: back in chapter 1, Nanami's beard said he had heard from Nanami's university kouhai about her being a lesbian. So that's another possibility for who Mahiro is. But maybe it would also make sense if the kouhai girlfriend from school and the kouhai from university who knew about Nanami's sexuality are the same person. A possibly unstable ex who would out Nanami and then try to get back together with her?
>>
>>2205092
>one is about one that wants to get married to a guy

She's just like Yuzu in Citrus beggining. Is Citrus not yuri now?
She even realized in the same chapter that it could also be a rich woman.
>>
>>2205032
Well this is going to be tragic or cheating is involved.
>>
>>2205066
Interesting premise, sounds like that series where a highschool girl ends up in the monster world and falls in love with a catgirl. Is this one a romance series or is it pure comedy?
>>
>>2205070
We have many series where the main focus is the workplace enviroment instead of the actual characters relationships. Its a nice change of pace IMO.
>>
File: 00685.jpg (513KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00685.jpg
513KB, 1114x1600px
>>2205159
In contrast to Tokimeki Mononoke Jogakuen, it's a mostly human school and so the demi student face prejudice.

It seems to be developing along harem love comedy lines.
>>
>>2205165
Oh, it sounds even more interesting now. I hope it handles the harem aspect better than Tachibanakan does. I would try to check it out.
>>
>>2205037
>a university student and an otaku with no friends
>smitten with an elementary school student
>kid knows she's creepy but gets tempted by snacks to let her undress her
What. Wish I was a fly on the wall when the editor and author sat down to decide what they should make.

>>2205035
>Rabbit ears can make a person horny
I was already looking forward to reading this before I saw this.

>>2205041
This one, the horny rabbit ears, Itou Hachi's fox girls, and InuNeko are overtaking YH with animal traits and I approve.

>>2205051
Sounds like Kanamemo's spiritual successor.

>>2205061
I hope this will be the comfy romancing of an ojou-sama.

>>2205083
>Ato de Shimai masu
I thought I saw someone say this wasn't very good but that makes it sound more promising.
>>
File: yh.jpg (50KB, 446x640px) Image search: [Google]
yh.jpg
50KB, 446x640px
So who will share raws of the YH issue this month?
>>
>>2205037
Give me that oneeloli. Give me ALL of it.
>>
File: 1450099127680.jpg (318KB, 750x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1450099127680.jpg
318KB, 750x1144px
I know it was pretty much unique to the Justice for Girls stories, but sometimes I wish Yuri Hime would just put out more incongruously badass covers.
>>
>>2205024
>I'll try to introduce the new serializations.
What about oneshots?
>>
>>2205279
There was only one one-shot.
Katakura Ako's Sleeping Princess.
Nothing interesting.
>>
>>2205271
The Girls Uprising covers are my favourites. Stories were fun too, in an overindulgent Fukami kinda way. Even if the ending was meh.
It says Justice for Girls on every issue since rebirth.

>>2205282
>Sleeping Princess.
It's actually a sequel to the previous volume's Arrow↔Arrow.

There was also Numachi Doromaru's rather XD "Nanahara Shino wa Futsuu Janai".
>>
>>2205024
This is what happens when you forget to turn off swag before going to sleep.
>>
>>2205271
YH actually ran the Justice for Girls tag line for much longer than that. I stopped buying them, but I'd wager they did that until the monthly publication change just last month.
>>
>>2205306
It's still there.
>>
>>2205119
>She even realized in the same chapter that it could also be a rich woman
That's my girl
>>
File: 00047.jpg (364KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00047.jpg
364KB, 1114x1600px
>>2205092
>and another one is about one that wants to get married to a guy
The thing with Hime's plan is that her wanting to marry for money comes with the implication that she doesn't understand the attraction of romance with men. There seems to be foreshadowing that what she does instinctively find attractive is tall beautiful women of the sort very much like one of the girls at the cafe (or rather, like the role that girl plays).
>>
File: 00072.jpg (412KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00072.jpg
412KB, 1114x1600px
>>2205332
HETSHIT
>>
Everything looks like shit.
>>
File: 00022.jpg (307KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00022.jpg
307KB, 1114x1600px
Yuri Hime is dying little by little
>>
>>2205372
Next page implies Rinko was just jumping to a wrong conclusion

But thanks for coming to shitpost
>>
File: 1473696447814.jpg (482KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473696447814.jpg
482KB, 1280x720px
>>2205332
Wants to marry a man
>>2205372
Your senpai is flirting with a man.

Is this YURI?
>>
>>2205364
>>2205365
>>2205372
>>2205378
samefagging?
>>
>>2205381
Probably, but some schools are out on winter break already too. A general increase in shitposting can be expected.
>>
>>2205381
Learn to respect different opinions
>>
>>2205375

Shh, you'll ruin the circlejerk.
>>
>>2205383
Repeating the same shit over and over again barely counts as an opinion.
>>
>>2205282
K thanks
>>
>>2205383
After all, the opinions(?) were presented so carefully and respectfully.
>>
>>2205386
Lezhin>> Yuri hime

lezhin
-weekly
-in color
-interesting stories
-mature characters
-variety
>>
>>2205393
Good to know. Why are you here again?
>>
>>2205393
You know, if you keep repeating that again and again, it just show that you're desperate.
>>
>>2205393
That's funny, because you hear the exact opposite in Lezhin threads. It's almost like there are anons who will shitpost about anything and everything just to get a reaction.

Just ignore the trolls or report them when the thread is inevitably derailed.
>>
>>2205393
>being a koreaboo
Why are you trying to start shit?
>>
How many of you shitposters actually read the magazine??
I've read it and find it pretty interesting and definitely looking better than many shit series they have in the recent years.
>>
>>2205492
>implying they know any japanese

They're wasting all their time complaining, after all.
>>
File: 00334.jpg (583KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00334.jpg
583KB, 1114x1600px
>>2205061
this surprised me.
Hope there will be more yuri vibe on this. Chapter one is not convincing enough.
>>
>>2205553
d/a, but I actually had to read this twice because after the first time all I could remember was that the wolf head was shockingly well-drawn.
>>
>>2205195
They're now releasing the JP versions electronically, so most likely either the Onee-sama who posted them before or somebody else will.
>>
>>2205271

Is there a collection of all of them?
>>
>>2205553
Jesus christ, this seems like that one scene from the shining
>>
>>2205393
>filthy gooks
no.
>>
>>2205553
>Hope there will be more yuri vibe on this. Chapter one is not convincing enough.
It has to start with 0 chemistry between the two of them. That's the premise.
>>
File: IMG_0003c.jpg (675KB, 954x1594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003c.jpg
675KB, 954x1594px
>>2205617
Not that anon, but there's a physical collection:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4758072930/

I don't know if there are any scans of it. I've only seen some magazine scans and they were really blown out.
>>
Reading Oyasumi Syndrome in Starlight Melody made me wonder: has Yurihime had an unambiguous blood related lesbian incest story?

I've read one serialization (I won't name because the girls being sister was a twist) that came close, but it left a little room for it to be possible the sisters didn't necessarily become lovers.

Also, not counting stuff that was published under the label but wasn't for Yurihime originally, like Sisters by shimazaki.
>>
I like this bit in Kimono Nadeshiko volume 3 as quite a neat example of subtext: one couple is established through very explicit dialogue, the other is implied by one panel in context, without it even having to actually show much at all to make the intent clear, and it's obviously not done because they're supposed to be less canon, the use of subtlety is just cute.
>>
>>2205271
>but sometimes I wish Yuri Hime would just put out more incongruously badass covers.
I would b e happy with some badass stories with female lesbian MCs.

I will never understand why there's no more authors wanting to draw a yuri action series in YH, a yuri fantasy or sci-fi setting or demon world etc. could not harm anyone and give even more variety than plain boring school romance take, or maybe the authors are afraid to make too complex stories with hard setting to visualise and keep it up with serialisation?
Seeing what happened with Creo no wonder.
>>
>>2210462
They do try to make stuff like that, e.g., Last Waltz and Shoujo Shikaku.

Last Waltz was made due to an editor suggesting the basic idea.
>>
File: last-waltz-postscript.jpg (1MB, 728x4202px) Image search: [Google]
last-waltz-postscript.jpg
1MB, 728x4202px
>>2210471
Yeah, they tried and faild. They should try that with authors who are good with that stuff. Forcing authors to change their style is not good in most cases.
>>
>>2210497
It doesn't really make sense for mangaka for already have success doing action manga elsewhere to do it in a magazine that doesn't have a big circulation and is not known for action manga.
>>
>>2210499
Who is talking about a big shonen authors? Stick too yuri only. There's Ogin who like action and yuri. He could do it but Yuri Hime refused him. And there's Shimazaki who is good with that. I'm sure there are others, too.
>>
>>2210501
Ogino did a one shot for the issue before the current one.

> And there's Shimazaki who is good with that. I'm sure there are others, too.
You talk like mangaka are just easily available for magazine to pick them to do a serialization.
>>
>>2210497
YH needs Ogino Jun and/or Sudoo Kaoru. Or maybe Oniyazu Kakashi (Banana no Nana). Or Tachibana Koushi?
>>
>>2210509
Some of them can and will work on a dozen works like Kyoushinsha. I'd have to double check but I think he has works under different publishers as well
>>
>>2210509
In yuri genre? Sure. Planty of them on pixiv. That's how YH is picking up yuri mangakas now.
>>
>>2210471
Still hoping someone will finish Shoujo Shikkaku.

>>2210462
I want more of badass stories too but maybe they're not doing so well with japanese readers, I mean those are their public and it doesn't do well with then there's nothing we can do. I'm sure they base themselves on the reception of previous works and keep doing what's more well received.
>>
>>2210497
who is translating Last Waltz?
>>
>>2210471
Both series are pretty terrible, in art and writing. But I'm so thirsty for action lesbians that I'm willing to read them.

Are they finished in Japan at least?
>>
>>2210946
Yes. Both only lasted 2 volumes.
>>
>>2210947
And translations never ;_;
>>
Kindle version of Feb 2017 issue is out now.
>>
>>2212224
Gotta translate thta 1 billionth Idolmaster/Aikatsu doujin first.
>>
>>2213249
There is a Citrus chapter?
>>
File: Yuri_Hime_February_2017.jpg (994KB, 2172x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_Hime_February_2017.jpg
994KB, 2172x1600px
>>2213249
We NTR now?

>>2213262
No Citrus this month.
>>
>>2213262
Looks like there isn't in the magazine. But citrus vol 6 came out too with a short side chapter (citrus+6).
>>
>>2213266
>>2213268
So Citrus still bimonthly
>>
>>2213274
Or Saburouta facked up and can't into monthly.
>>
>>2213275
Or it will be like Bloom into You that when the volume is released, Nakatani Nio only does a bonus chapter.
>>
Another new serialization this month: Holmes-san wa Suiri ga Dekinai by Doromaru Numachi. A high school girl plays at being Holmes and another girl is her Watson. Holmes is a boke, Watson is the tsukkomi who does the actual reasoning. The case in chapter 1 is why people who have school lunch feel hungry later on.

And Momoiro Trance finished. Not a particularly good series.
>>
Comic Yuri Hime (February 2017)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qla88656am0l82e
>>
>>2213374
Thanks
>>
>>2213374
Thank you anon!
>>
>>2213374
That feeling that I would gladly throw away all these mediocre yurie series just for one proper serialisation of Creo coming back...
Or there's something wrong with me and I'm slowly stop being a yuri fan and growing out of it cause most of these stories look all the same after initial fast browsing, none than that sister x sister-in law story seems interesting for me.

Thanks for raws anyway.
>>
>>2213391
Well, two series just ended in this issue. So there's a room. Maybe not for Creo but something similar.
>>
>>2213374
Where is citrus?
>>
>>2213406
No Citrus and Tachibanakan this month.
>>
>>2213283
Saburo Uta has never done that before though, and that bonus comes with the volume
>>
File: aaaaaaaa.jpg (127KB, 780x883px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa.jpg
127KB, 780x883px
>>2213408
no....
>>
>>2213391
Pining for an old chuuni series isn't "growing out of" anything.
>>
Someone can share the torrent or direct link that has all the volumes? please.
>>
>>2213408
So even though Yuri Hime went on a monthly release, we still have to wait 2 months for a new Citrus chapter?
>>
>>2213452
Yes. kek
>>
>>2213452
Missing this month doesn't mean citrus is supposed to be bimonthly
>>
>>2213463
I read somewhere that its just a bonus chapter this month, can someone confirm or deny this?
>>
>>2213467
Read >>2213268
>>
>>2213467
If there is a bonus it's not in the magazine.
>>
>>2213470
Oh, i see. So there is a bonus chapter. Thanks a lot for the answer.
>>
>>2213374
Summary for "Now Loading…!," "Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo," and "2DK, G-Pen, Alarm Clock" please.
>>
The most interesting story to me so far is also the sister x sister in law one. I hope someone will translate this one
>>
>tmw the one-shots are better than all the new series and even most of the old ones
>>
File: 00247.jpg (402KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00247.jpg
402KB, 1114x1600px
why /u/ ? why Does this office lady suffer?
>>
>>2213840
Just read the chapter. Holy crap why is this so good?
>>
>>2213580
Chaosteam already did the first chapter. The scans are not very good though.
>>
>>2213580
First chapter already translated. Google Chaosteam on FB
>>
>>2213959
>>2213964
are there other yuri scan groups like this that dont post on dynasty or anywhere else? id like to know if i miss anything
>>
>>2213959
>>2213964
the problem with FB uploading is the limited resolution and the image is once again compressed by FB itself.
>>
>>2213940
What is so good about it?
>>
It's just a very well balanced mix of drama/angst, cuteness and yuri. The sister-in-law series also has good writing, but for new it seems to be set on making the MC and the reader feel like crap.
>>
>>2205024
Koharu (the JK), Haruhi (JC) and Hinata (JS) have been living with Rinko for a year, left with her by Akari. Rinko takes that to mean Akari is their mother, but they didn't actually say that (and it seems unlikely as it would seem hard for Rinko to not have noticed if Akari had had Koharu while still in school). Rinko wants to think she can go back to her past. So far it seems more likely it's a memory problem than time travel though.

Haruhi kisses her at the end of chapter 2. So that's age gap with a middle schooler and an adult twice her age who thinks she's a middle schooler. I guess Koharu will also have feelings Rinko too. Rinko will probably stay fixated on Akari for a while though.

I think this has an interesting premise for its story and the first two chapter have delivered on it well, so it seems promising.
>>
>>2205117
So Mahiro turns out to be a university kouhai. Nanami isn't even sure who she is, so she's not an ex. The fact she asks whether Nanami is dating Kaede makes it very plausible she was the one who outed Nanami to Yuuji.
>>
>>2214039
I was surprised also. I absolutely hate that kind of premise but the series actually has decent writing. How sad, considering I don't think it will end happily for us.
>>
File: Appare-dan.jpg (368KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Appare-dan.jpg
368KB, 1114x1600px
Maybe this will even up in subsequent chapters, but in chapter 2 this seems like it's going in the direction of two pairs rather than what might have been a harem set up.
>>
>>2205024
Chaosteam picked up this series. First chapter translated. Second in the making.

Fuck. Why they must to release it in such shitty quality
>>
>>2214366
>Fuck. Why they must to release it in such shitty quality
I'm actually thankful that some group decided to pick and translate few YH titles, shame quality is not good, but at least we get that in english and that's what important.

speed > than no scanlation at all

Times of high quality yuri scanlation groups are gone as an era, now quick Facebook or tumblr or blogpost groups seems to be the majority.
>>
>>2214366
Has someone talked to them to know if they'd agree to post on bato.to? Since they won't post on dynasty.
>>
>>2214382
Yeah but their translations aren't really good too. But at least it's something. 4s remains best group I've ever seen
>>
>>2214382
>speed > than no scanlation at all

Haven't read this particular scanlation because I have no reason to, but I've seen some terrible translations before that basically miss the core messages of the story. Does that kind of thing not bother you?
>>
>>2214382
Yeah, but at least they could release them in high resolution and without heavy jpeg artifacts. And without their stupid logo on each page.

I don't think they will post their releases on dynasty or other readers. Looks like they care more about "folowings" and "likes."
>>
I don't want to seem rude but this Chaosteam is a kind of lame group.
>Watermarks in every fucking page
>Pages and translations have bad quality
>Refuse to upload their works on Dynasty and Manga Fox because mah fuck them, I think they even skipped pages and did wrong translations to troll mangafox
>No download links, if you want to read something they did you need to go to their facebook page
Like mentioned above, it seems they only care about likes and stuff like that. I still appreciate their effort and it's something they do for free, but still ... They need to improve.
>>
>>2214366
I'm pretty sure とーしゃ, which they've simply transliterated as "tousha", is supposed to be baby talk for dad, and they should've translated 男の人 as "man" instead of "boy". Seems trivial, but I think the implication is that that man is supposed to be Koharu's father, which would be a fairly important detail to foreshadow.
>>
>>2213978
You should try RSS feeds. This way you can easily crawl every website. It sometimes is a bit tricky to get shit done, like for facebook for example. Ask me if you need help
>>
Yurihime is monthly
Citrus is bimonthly?
>>
>>2214925
Missing this issue is unlikely to mean it's a regular pattern.
>>
>>2213605

Yeah, I liked the oneshots a lot more this issue too, especially Scandal and Erena.

>tfw no fairytale princess gf
>>
And i was so happy that YH is now publishing monthly. But No Citrus this month? WHY SABUROUTA? ;_;. Well, at least I got new ch of Netsuzou trap
>>
What are your favorite Yuri hime new series?
For me, I think sister-in-law, skip-time Ol and Yuri cafe have a very good potential~
Can't wait for the new issue!
>>
File: 00071.jpg (375KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00071.jpg
375KB, 1114x1600px
>>2214117
I'm not expecting anything other than a friendship end either way.

>>2215073
Yuri cafe and ear sex are probably the ones I like the most at the moment.

Why is the reaction to sister-in-law so positive? Why don't people talk about the objectively better version from Kuzushiro?
>>
>>2215087
Because the Kuzushiro series is not yuri, while that one is actually?

Different genre, also the that story got decent art and story telling.
>>
>>2215087
I like how the name "Nonono" stuck.

>Why is the reaction to sister-in-law so positive? Why don't people talk about the objectively better version from Kuzushiro?
While the first chapter is out, I don't think a lot of people have actually read it yet. Most of the posters just seem to find the plot outline juicy.

I'm also reading Kuzushiro's more palatable take on the aniyome subject. I like it more since it doesn't wallow in despair like the tmnr series is intent on doing.
>>
>>2215116
I've read both chapters of that sister-in-law manga and I like it, I think angst is actually good in this series and the relationship between the girl and her sister-in-law is cute. I have no idea how that'll progress, I want them to end up together but that's wrong for so many reasons ...
>>
>>2215116
But there is not any romantic feelings in Kuzushiro's work and I doubt there will ever be.

Kuzushiro said herself that it's subjective whether you will view the series as Yuri or not.

Btw I read both chapters and like it very much, so much angsttttttt. Uta-chan's life suck She love the sister-in-law but have to live with them and watch them being lovey-dovey everyday with no other place to go because of her family's situation.... [\spoiler]
>>
>>2215119
Either the girl falls for someone else once the sister-in-law rejects her, or the brother cheats on the wife and she ends up divorcing him and leaving the house altogether. Either way, i don't see the girl ending up with the sister-in-law.
>>
>>2215087
>I'm not expecting anything other than a friendship end either way.
That's a great deal less likely in YH than in other magazines.
>>
>>2215214
Or Truck-kun enters the fray.
>>
>>2215214
> Either the girl falls for someone else once the sister-in-law rejects her

On a more serious note, if these two happened in a naturalistic manner I'd be over the moon. I'm so ready for a longer running yuri manga where the protagonist slowly gets over their unrealistic first love and finds another girl.
>>
>>2215214
I would like to see NTR in this series. This time a proper one. Not like that shitty Netsuzou Trap.
>>
>>2215073
sister-in-law.
I find the premise of the timeskip one upsetting, and I don't trust Aoto to make it coherent.

>>2215087
>Why is the reaction to sister-in-law so positive?
Delicious angst.
>Why don't people talk about the objectively better version from Kuzushiro?
I'm enjoying both.
>>
>>2216723
>Delicious angst
I thought this tag was fairly hated among yurifags, but I also like that sister in law series
>>
>>2216737
>I thought this tag was fairly hated among yurifags
Nah. There are people who hate it, but it isn't universally reviled or anything. I love gay suffering.
>>
>the best new series is the one with a woman fucking a guy while the girl who is in love with her suffer in a corner
/u/ is a curious place.
>>
>>2216761
Confirmation bias for the only new series that's translated.
>>
>>2216761
Need something to counterbalance the tooth-rotting fluff.
>>
>>2216761
I enjoy yuri more if there's a sign of deep emotional attachment, even if it's unrequited. Believable gay feelings are a more important factor of my enjoyment than a confession, kiss, sex or happy end are.
>>
File: 00036.jpg (761KB, 1352x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00036.jpg
761KB, 1352x1920px
>>2216761
You ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
File: Welcome to u.jpg (84KB, 680x237px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to u.jpg
84KB, 680x237px
>>2216761
hownew.ru
>>
>>2216761
We love our Mexican soap operas.

However the best new series is still Mimimix! Literally nobody can prove me wrong.
>>
>>2216941
>the best new series is still Mimimix!
Couldn't even make it through the first chapter.
>>
>>2216942
Are you disabled?
>>
>>2216831
This sounds more like /a/, but don't let me get in the way of your circlejerk.
>>
>>2216947
Are you?
>>
>>2216809
Where is that from?
>>
>>2216966
It is more /a/. /u/'s was about two girls being within spitting distance of each other meant that they were madly in love.
>>
>>2217002
下衆ノ極ミ乙女
>>
>>2217015
"was" being the operative word, /u/ has gotten very militant lately.
>>
File: lesbian pie chart.png (268KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian pie chart.png
268KB, 800x1122px
>>2216966
>>2217015
>not being both at the same time
Didn't you know that how gay two girls act is inversely proportional to how gay they actually are?
>>
File: 1481972665521[1].png (343KB, 644x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481972665521[1].png
343KB, 644x625px
>>2216942
I'll fight u
>>
>>2216942
>cute girls with animal ears where the main love interest of the MC is an hyperactive DFC girl
I'll hook ya in da gabba, m8. Swear on me mum.
>>
>>2217022
Thanks.
>>
>>2217047
>>2217059
I can't stand it when an animal-ear-centric manga has halfassed animal ears. If you like animal ears so much, why are you so shit at drawing them?
>cute girls
Cute is in the eye of the beholder, I think their designs are generic and their behavior is irritating.
>>
>>2217071
Terrible opinions there.
>>
Why has no one ever mentioned Choco Mate before? Yuri maid harem? Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>2217485
Tell me more.
>>
>>2217485
what's it jap name?
>>
>>2217485
It finished in this issue, on just chapter 5, and it wasn't in the previous issue. So no tank release. Basically only people who had been buying the physical-only 2016 Yurihime issues would have been reading it.
>>
>>2217485
>Sign me the fuck up.

No. It ended. Only five fucking chapters. Cute and nice art but the rest was horrible.
>>
File: IMG_0677.png (479KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.png
479KB, 640x1136px
>>2217496
>finished this issue
Fuck my life
>>
>>2217496
>no tank release
Oh really.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4758076340/

Hopefully it's not the last chance for Yamada Ako.
>>
>>2217500
I meant not one that's out yet, since it only just ended and there wasn't enough material for there to have been one before it ended.
>>
>>2217500
Was it poorly received in general l or something? The art is cute and if you want maids + yuri your options are kind f limited.

If she can't write maybe she'll end up being an artist for someone who can't draw.
>>
>>2217500
According to this tweet, Yamada was given the offer of starting on another work (with carte blanche) but declined for now.

https://twitter.com/akoyama_t/status/810159161648578561

>>2217504
It may simply have been planned as a short serialization from the start.
>>
>>2217504
>Was it poorly received in general l or something
It's hard to say without first volume to make a basis on, but I haven't seen japs discussing it. Maybe author run out of material to write or maybe YH got claims from Madokafags? We'll never know.

>If she can't write maybe she'll end up being an artist for someone who can't draw.
It rarely happens with yuri manga.

>>2217510
>It may simply have been planned as a short serialization from the start.
Not with that number of characters. I haven't read it though.
>>
>>2217510
>declined writing yuri
Never thought I'd see that happen. I'd be so bitter if I was one of the previous generation yuri authors who wish they could get a yuri serialization but are stuck doing non-yuri to pay the bills.
>>
>>2217525
It was a desire to leave a gap, "schedule and ideas-wise"
>>
>>2217525
>>2217528
Katakura Ako is taking a break too, until the April issue.
Has Takemiya Jin said anything about her absence? I know she was sick for a while but if she mentioned anything about when she's coming back then I missed it.
>>
>>2213266
I'm having Namori flashback.
>>
>>2214040
Akari is their mother for sure. And then, when Rinko OL already develop feeling for one of Akari's daughter, she reverse time back to JC again. And then, she'll worrying about to change future or not because if Akari accept her feeling then three daughters wouldn't born.
>>
File: 00624.jpg (142KB, 1000x718px) Image search: [Google]
00624.jpg
142KB, 1000x718px
this one-shot is great.
>>
>>2224062
Nice.
>>
>>2224062

Well I kinda lost trust in YH lately, but they do seem to be trying
>>
File: YH_March_2017_cover.jpg (707KB, 1778x2560px) Image search: [Google]
YH_March_2017_cover.jpg
707KB, 1778x2560px
>>
>>2236993
>親友
>>
>>2236997
>friendzone
>>
>>2237000
I bet her name is Yaya
>>
>>2236997
It's continued from the covers of the Jan. and Feb. issues (which had the glasses girl and a girl with long black hair, and the words 初恋 and 片恋.) Delicious love triangle.

I hope this gets a full chapter eventually, like that Namori yandere one-shot that ran in the covers for a while.
>>
anyone read watson/holmes thing? is it good?
>>
>>2237693
It's the worst in YuriHime history.
Bad art, bad character design and personality, bad story.
I don't understand why editor let this pass....
>>
>>2237693
I don't agree with >>2237704 but the 1st chapter was probably the least funny work I've seen of Doromaru Numachi.
>>
>>2237693
>>2237704
>>2237711
It tries to be way too many things at once and doesn't succeed at any of them. The editor should really have whipped the author in shape about focus.

An alternative explanation might be that the author wanted to do a 4koma low-key comedy but editors wanted a Story. I think it could have worked well as a 4koma but the current incarnation is just not enjoyable at all.
>>
>>2237680
>I hope this gets a full chapter eventually
It will get a full chapter. Probably in December issue. Yuri Hime is doing something like this for few years now.
>>
>>2237731
The format is normal for the mangaka. I don't think it would work better as 4koma anyway.
>>
Does anyone have scans of the November 2016 issue? I'm looking for the first chapter of Demi Life!
>>
>>2205055
Translation of the first chapter is on yuri project board.
>>
>>2205015
Where is the raw of new vol ?
>>
>>2246110
Not out yet.
>>
>>2246129
when are they usually out?
>>
>>2246201
18th day of every month.
>>
Kindle version of March 2017 issue is out.
>>
I don't think they are ready for monthly issue.
Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara is absent in this issue without prior announcement (Citrus in Feb issue too....)
And the page number is decreasing 739-661-561 with same price.
So frustating...
>>
>>2246448
Yeah. I saw the first review on amazon. Shit. I knew it.
>>
>>2246448
An absence or two isn't a big deal and 550+ pages for the price is decent for a magazine that isn't one of the relatively major ones.
>>
>>2246455
Nope. They said that they will keep the number of pages the same for the usual price. Right now that's not what they promised. They lied to their customers. Well, I knew that will be a challenge for them, but what were they doing after the first anaucment? They still searching for new editors.
>>
>>2246458
>They said that they will keep the number of pages the same for the usual price
What are you referring to?
>>
File: IMG_2115.jpg (239KB, 1005x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
239KB, 1005x1536px
>>2246458
I rolled my eye when I see this.
They still can't find enough assistants?
It's like 3 months now from the first announcement and the unlimited requiting is stating the same...
>>
>>2246459
Their annoucment on twitter.
>>
>>2246461
I roll my eyes when see people making this sort of clueless complaint.
>>
>>2246462
Link it.
>>
>>2246463
What do you know about it then?
>>
File: Comic Yuri Hime (March 2017).jpg (218KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Yuri Hime (March 2017).jpg
218KB, 1114x1600px
http://www.mediafire.com/file/akyuhj6j1ct2i1u
>>
>>2246500
thanks
>>
>>2246500
Thanks anon!
>>
>>2246500
thanks onee-sama !!!
>>
>>2246500
>>2246502
>>2246513
>>2246527
"Fucking nips, why doesn't yuri sell?"
>>
File: Diosa del yuri.png (497KB, 571x575px) Image search: [Google]
Diosa del yuri.png
497KB, 571x575px
>>2246500
May the goddess of yuri bless you
>>
>>2246529
Hey, I'm buying it even though someone is uploading for free already, I hardly know japanese and Windows Kindle is shit to read.
>>
File: 00046.jpg (242KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00046.jpg
242KB, 1114x1600px
>>2246500
is this a Love Live reference?
>>
>>2246567
Rabu Rabu, as far as I know is like the english "lovey dovey".
Also, Love Live is Rabu Raibu.
>>
>>2246573
No I mean the hagu.
>>
>>2246577
Looks like just a generic scene to me. By the way, do something happens in this chapter at all?
>>
>>2246580
A slut is introduced.
>>
>>2246582
A slut who is now a year behind at school after having a sexual relationship with a teacher. Apparently her first sexual partner, the sex that felt best and probably the closest she's had to romantic feelings. Talking to her seems to have served as a bit of encouragement for Uta.
>>
>>2246614
And I forgot to type the important adjective: a female teacher.
>>
>>2246615
Well...at least there's yuri now, kinda...
If MC starts to actually trying to seduce her sister in law, this manga could get interesting.
>>
>>2246617
When a manga is about a girl who is in love with a woman from the very beginning, I frankly it's stupid to not regard that as having yuri.
>>
>>2246617
MC is in love with a girl. It's yuri from the start.
>>
>>2246620
>>2246622
So you consider those old stories where the protagonist is in love with a woman the whole story and then marries a man yuri?
>>
>>2246624
Yuri with bad end
Also we don't know what's going to happen in this. Maybe MC will end up with her friend or something
>>
>>2246624
Bad end yuri is also yuri. It may not be yuri that you or I like, but it still counts.
>>
>>2246627
>>2246628
I don't understand why anyone would be interested in that, but oh well...
I'm still reading it, waiting for something to actually happen.
>>
Schwestern in Liebe: Hime's friend and classmate has a stalker-tier crush on her. She joins the cafe.
2DK: hectic chapter ending. Mahiro being a lesbian, knowing Nanami was a lesbian and asking her out was fairly expected. Koyuki confessing to Kaede was rather more surprising.
Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne: as expected of Itou Hachi, the person a 9 year old has a crush on is her teacher
Appare-dan: the two pairs are increasingly apparent.
Roku + Ichi Kurashi: Sachi is very aggressively pursuing Shiori. Seems to have a good chance.
Now Loading: Takagi is open to the idea of a relationship with Sakurazuki, but wants to do well at work to be on a more equal footing. And Mari and Mei are pretty much confirmed as a couple, although still at an awkward stage.
>>
>>2246448
>Citrus in Feb issue too
Citrus didn't get a new chapter last month because the volume 6 was released, no? Saburouta did the specials and nothing more, but next month we'll have a new Citrus chapter, won't we?
>>
>>2246448
>>2246458
Ignoring history and calculating a trend based on three issues is stupid, and so is accusing the editors of "lying to their customers" since it's not like 561 is an unprecedented low. YH page count has always fluctuated, stop crying.
>>
>>2246854
Magazines are so cheap in Japan too. I'm not surprised yuri mangaka can't get by when the publication only pulls in $7 per.
>>
>>2246664
2DK writing is gone to shit. Whoa. I can't believe I say this but this arc with all this sudden yuri focus is event worst than the previous one. What the hell happened?
>>
I'm the only one who think the sister in law is aware of her feelings? But try her best to act as a good sister because she doesn't fells the same.
>>
>>2246892
> gone to shit

It's still leaps and abounds above other stuff so I'd phrase that "less good" but it felt like this chapter should've been spread over at least three chapters; one that gave Koyuki some time to explore her feelings and one that showed Kazuki's past with Mahiro, and *then* this one.

I do actually expect to see that flashback chapter soon but it would've been better to have it first.

I have this nagging feeling that anything running in Yuri Hime that tries to actually develop its characters in a satisfying manner over a longer time gets buried by rabid fans who denounce anything that doesn't contain an exchange of bodily fluids between two women in every chapter. This would certainly be the case if /u/ was representative of the actual buying audience but I'm not sure if that's the case in Japan.
>>
File: AngryChino + Cocoa.jpg (98KB, 594x607px) Image search: [Google]
AngryChino + Cocoa.jpg
98KB, 594x607px
>Schwestern in Liebe
>it's not about German sisters in an incestual relationship
>>
>>2246952
d/a, but I agree that the most recent chapter felt really rushed (yet tops near everything else). It wouldn't surprise me if she was under pressure to add more explicit yuri shenanigans or wrap the story up (please no) but I'd lean towards blaming the editors rather than the audience. Perhaps that's just because of my bias against ritchii though.
>>
>>2246892
Personally I was fine with it.

>>2246952
I suspect there won't be a Mahiro flashback until it's time to reveal she was a stalker or something along those lines. (even if it's not something like that, and Mahiro was a normal kouhai, I don't particularly think it would have been better writing to have a flashback before she asked Nanami out like this)

And volume 4 is out next month so this chapter will probably be a cliffhanger the volume ends on, so there's that sort of structural issue that can be behind timing of developments.
>>
I just read the second chapter of Ashita, Kimi ni Astana. This one has potential of being the most interesting new series.

Hope it keeps being age gap
>>
Tachibanakan, probably the lowest fanservice-level chapter I've seen aside from the obligatory Konomi falling on top of Hanabi and Hanabi accidentally grabbing her ass. For some reason Hanabi agrees to go on a date with both girls on the same day and spends most of the time rushing between them. It results in Konomi thinking Hanabi doesn't enjoy being with her and she runs off.
>>
>>2248092
>fanservice series with little fanservice and now drama
This better get reverted quick.
>>
>>2248094
It's just doing a common love comedy situation.
>>
>>2247007
link to the translation?
>>
>>2246664
>Appare-dan
Kind of disappointing, considering the story starts off with the three girls being all over Koharu.

Also still waiting for the chapter where it's finally revealed that Koharu actually is the reincarnation of Momotarou and it turns into an action-fantasy where they're fighting oni girls and not just another bog standard SoL.
>>
>>2248106
I mean, I read it in japanese. Don't even know if anyone is translating it. It deserves more than the angst with the brother, for sure.
>>
>>2248117
I'm pleased rather than disappointed. It's shaping up to be like a cute double dates series.
>>
>>2248119
Same group doing the angst with the brother is actually translating it, though everything is a lower priority than Citrus for them and NTR seems to be their second highest priority work so it will probably take a while for them to get to chapter 2.
>>
>>2248121
Not who you are replying to, but I did kinda want a yuri harem.
>>
>>2248135
Maybe Demi Life will deliver
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>2248237
It actually appears that ManakaxYukie are intended to be the main pair.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>2248397
From the looks of it they may have met when they were young.
>>
>>2248397
>>2248398
I don't mind this at all since Yukie-senpai is best girl.
>>
>>2248397
>harem
>there are definite pairs
One of these is not like the other.
>>
>>2248404
Harems always have a "main" girl. Usually whoever the MC meets first or has a past with in the story.
>>
>>2248413
It may be so, but harems also always have a sort of competition. If one girl is the clear winner in all but name, it's not a harem but a couple and a bunch of hopeless tagalongs.
>>
File: 00560.jpg (80KB, 411x936px) Image search: [Google]
00560.jpg
80KB, 411x936px
>>2248117
right decision. at least, no one got hurt.
monkey x dog is cute too.

no ashita.....
>>
>>2248675
Funny you say that with that image

>"It's a lie, isn't it? I'm the the one who's closest to her."

Not sure how to best translate "use deshou".
"This can't be true" sounds less awkward in English to me.
>>
Shit. "Uso deshou"
Apparently my phone will autocorrect even when I tell it not to
>>
>>2250080
isn't it
"It's a lie, isn't it? Aren't I the one closest [to you/her]?" or "Am I not the one closest [to you/her]?"
>>
>>2250080
If you want an actual context-aware translation: "No way. I thought I was her closest friend."

But if you want the most direct English version that's still somehow grammatically coherent then >>2250187 has it.
>>
>>2250291
'friend' is wrong word.
'ichiban chikaku' not implying friend there.
>>
>>2250348
> not implying friend there

It is if you pay attention to the context: Girls A and B are best friends, but then girl A falls in (romantic) love with girl C, and girl B is forced to re-examine her feelings.

There's a common fundamental issue that makes overly literal Japanese to English translations sound terribly awkward, which is that Japanese is a high-context language and English is a low-context language: in natural speech and writing, things that are often left unsaid in Japanese are said explicitly in English.

Amateur translators often follow the apparent Japanese style too slavishly; subjects and objects that were implied in Japanese are replaced with awkward English constructions like "the one" to satisfy the requirements of English grammar in a misguided attempt to preserve a superficial ambiguity that does not truly exist in the Japanese source text.

It's a very rare case where such an ambiguity is actually meaningful and intentional (as anyone who has ever had a casual conversation in Japanese knows), and translators should always think twice before trying to carry it to English.
>>
So apparently the kindle edition of the March issue doesn't have the Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke Vol 2.5. It's attached to the magazine but it's not on kindle. What a rip-off.
>>
>>2250291
>>2250463
d/a, but I'm happy that someone much less lazy and much more eloquent than me is in this thread. I like it when I can just wait around and someone else will come along and provide better answers than I ever could.
>>
>>2250510
>Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke Vol 2.5
Do you know if these always get bundled in with the tanks? I buy the limited edition ones that have extra stuff but I never knew there were magazine extras.
>>
>>2250510
What is this vol 2.5 about? Is it a real volume like Yuru Yuri 10.5 or is just one of those little booklet? Because it would piss me off really bad if it was a real volume and I couldn't buy it since I have the two volumes of Oomuro-ke and I'm waiting for volume 3 since like 2 years.
>>
>>2251076
It's the chapters that had been released online but hadn't yet been collected into a tank
>>
>>2251077
So the normal chapters that continue the story? And they didn't put it up for sale? Why is YH such shit? The issue is already out of stock on amazon and obviously it won't be reprinted.
>>
>>2251195
If they had it for sale it would be the proper vol 3, but probably isn't enough material for that yet, so I would think this physical bonus was for the sake of the size of gap while Oomuro-ke isn't currently running,

I guess it'll be in vol 3 eventually. Although they do that then I suppose people will bitch then about how it's a rip-off and they're shits for that volume re-releasing what was in 2.5.
>>
>>2251201
If it's a real volume like YRYR 10.5 there is no way they would make a volume 3 with the same chapters, what even was the meaning of making an extra volume if they're planning to put the same chapters in the regular volume anyway? Trying to cover the lack of pages in the last issue?
If that vol 2.5 really contains the normally numered chapters that give continuity to the story leaving a gap between volume 2 and volume 3 (if it'll be ever released) I have all the reasons to be disappointed.
Actually, even if they were extra chapters I'd like to have it anyway.
>>
>>2251303
It sounds like you aren't grasping the situation.

Do you understand that Oomuro-ke was a webmanga? There were chapters released in Niconico Yurihime after the ones in vol 2, before Niconico Yurihime ended. Those are what have been released in 2.5. Oomuro-ke is eventually supposed to come back (once there's YH webmanga again, last was known about that). The point in releasing them as a bonus is because it's probably still going to be a while before they'll get properly released as vol 3.
>>
>>2251310
>before they'll get properly released as vol 3.
Or at least I assume they will be. It's not something announced.
>>
>>2251310
Aren't the chapters in vol 1-2 the one published on niconico? Where were they published then?
I still remember the random page posted here different times of Nadeshiko kabe-don'ing one of her potential girlfriends and I still haven't seen that chapter anywhere.
But even if they really were only extra chapters I don't understand the meaning of releasing them with the magazine instead of releasing it with the new volume of Oomuro-ke or Yuru Yuri. It's not right that fans have to lose those chapters because they don't buy the magazine. Have they ever done something like this before? Putting a series' extra volume with a magazine's issue?
>>
>>2251844
>Aren't the chapters in vol 1-2 the one published on niconico?
I don't understand why you're even asking. Where was there any implication that they weren't? The point is that after the ones in vol 2 there were still chapters coming out.

>I don't understand the meaning of releasing them with the magazine instead of releasing it with the new volume of Oomuro-ke or Yuru Yuri.
Like I already wrote, it'll be because there's not enough material yet. It's only about half a volume's worth currently.

>It's not right that fans have to lose those chapters because they don't buy the magazine.
That's why I expect they'll be in vol 3.
>>
>>2251861
Because then they aren't extra chapters, it's the normal continuity of the story, so there is no reason for them to be a "2.5" instead of a 3.

I'm not optimistic as you. I don't see why they'd spend money priting something that they give away free as a bonus and then reprinting again the same thing for a third volume.
But it's true that YH always does unintelligible things such as printing two different editions for niche yuri series and reprinting series that got cancelled by them because they didn't sell enough.
>>
>>2251963
I also think they will bundle 2.5 with the release of 3 to follow the trend of YRYR/OK limited editions coming with a bonus. If not it will cost at least $25 to find a used magazine just for 2.5 and I will be pissed.
>>
>>2251963
>so there is no reason for them to be a "2.5" instead of a 3.
But there is. It's simply the natural numbering for a volume that isn't a full proper volume and it comes after 2.

>I don't see why they'd spend money priting something that they give away free as a bonus and then reprinting again the same thing for a third volume.
The bonus is an incentive to get people buying the magazine. The fact that it's material already drawn anyway means it's not a big extra cost but it is a good incentive for readers (as a side effect of the significant hiatus of the series).

If vol 3 is NOT half made up of those chapters then that would add to the effective cost.
>>
>>2251844
>Have they ever done something like this before?
Yuru Yuri vol 7.5 came with an issue of YH. It was a chapter that had been in Comic Rex and 2 chapters that had been in YH 2 issues earlier. They were all in Yuru Yuri vol 8 when it came out.
>>
>>2250091
I hate when that happens.
>>
>>2205015
Citrus general & Citrus Chapter 26 when?
>>
>>2246959
Schwestern in Liebe as a title has a really weird vibe to me as a German. It's obviously just a bad Translation, as the idiom "in love" just doesn't exist in German, but it doesn't feel just wrong to read.
Instead it sounds to me, as if their sisterhood was in some way defined or limited by their love, like the term "Sister/Brother in Law" implies the law (of marriage) making two people siblings in limited sense. Those idioms don't exist in German either, as we have seperate words for a spouse's siblings, but this level of meaning is much easier to extract from "in".
So in that way, the title almost sounds to me like two girls who, by virtue of their love, become sisters in that regard.

Well, I haven't read it yet and don't think I will, when it's not even about real sisters.
>>
>>2262446
>So in that way, the title almost sounds to me like two girls who, by virtue of their love, become sisters in that regard.
That fits what it is more than "sisters who are in love", so that might be what was intended.

It's about a concept cafe based on MariMite style yuri, where "Schwester" is their equivalent of "sœur".
>>
File: YH_April.jpg (183KB, 1058x1518px) Image search: [Google]
YH_April.jpg
183KB, 1058x1518px
絵=べにしゃけ
●大好評につき巻頭カラー ●
広瀬まどか[みみみっくす!]

●スク水が眩しい読み切りがセンターカラーで登場 ●
くうねりん[もっとたくさんキミへの想い]

●連載作品●
未幡[私の百合はお仕事です!]
サブロウタ[citrus]
Hitoto*[週末なにしにいこう?]
コダマナオコ[捏造トラップ-NTR-]
源久也[かなえて!ゆりようせい]
tMnR[たとえとどかぬ糸だとしても]
梅原うめ[ロク+イチ暮らし]
なもり[ゆるゆり]
伊藤ハチ[月が綺麗ですね]
めの[あとで姉妹ます。]
大沢やよい[2DK、Gペン、目覚まし時計。]
くずしろ[犬神さんと猫山さん]
あおと響[明日、きみに会えたら]
merryhachi[立花館To Lieあんぐる]
竹嶋えく[晴れの国のあっぱれ団]
椋木ななつ[私に天使が舞い降りた!]
沼地どろまる[ホームズさんは推理ができない]
黄井ぴかち[デミライフ!]
みかん氏[Now Loading. . .!]
西あすか[いつかみのれば]

●読み切り作品●
土室圭[白紙の彼方]
野中友[ときめく、はじめての。]
つつい[あなたと星と夜明けに見た夢]

●TOPICS●
情報[アニメ『捏造トラップ-NTR-』キービジュアル大公開!!]

●OTHER ARTICLES●
バックナンバー
読者コーナー[hime cafe]
情報ページ[ヒメトピ]
コラム[それは百合だった]
レビュー[ヒメレコ]
コラム[LILY LILY WHISPER]
アンケート
読者プレゼント
次号予告
>>
>>2267755
Looks like no serializations off and 4 one-shots
>>
>>2267755
What is that Anon saying?
>>
>>2268687
Content list for the next issue.
>>
Raws?
>>
Kindle version of April 2017 issue is out
>>
Raws soon?
>>
>>2267755
Comic Yuri Hime (April 2017)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/42yw6w60du6ddry

With the next issue I'm canceling my subscription, so next month is the last time I will post raws here or on yuri project board.
>>
>>2269561
Thanks anon, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>2269561
Where can you subscribe for Comic Yuri Hime?
>>
>>2269561
Where you did the subscription and how anon? We need your help for someone does the same that you did.

Thanks for the raws as always anon.
>>
>>2269598
>>2269645
You don't have to subscribe. You can just buy the magazine every month. I'm buying it on amazon jp coz it's very easy and fast to rip kindle ebook with Calibre + deDRM.
>>
>>2269650
Ohhh, thank you anon!
>>
>>2269650
Ah I buy it there too. I was wondering how other people get the digital version a day earlier than Kindle. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>2269670
Are the chineses, they receive the Yuri Hime Magazine before the release date to edit her, they public the magazine on buka.cn.
>>
>>2269685
Ohh, I see. Thank you for sharing this info!
>>
>>2269693
You're welcome! Anon, when the other anon stop of posting the raws, you will post in his place for us?
>>
>>2269697
I wouldn't mind. I'm also interested in making a translation team since not all manga from YuriHime get translated. Or at least, I can't find all of them. :) If anyone is interested let me know!
>>
>>2269721
Thanks so much anon! Ah this anon here in the Netsuzou Trap thread >>2269147 would like to do a team too, it just need to find a translator.
>>
>声、我慢して
>……がんばります

Now Loading: Takagi asks Sakurazuki out on a date.
Demi Life: Manaka not only remembers having met Yukie before but kissing as lolis. Interrupted when on the verge of kissing in the present.
Schwestern in Liebe: Kanoko is treating Ayanokouji as a threat. And "Onee-sama" presumably is the endgame, but right now it's hard to know what she thinks of Hime.
2DK: Kaede turns down Koyuki. Kaede tells Nanami about it and explains to her about her bad experience with previous relationships due to how she prioritizes drawing manga. Mahiro hasn't given up on seducing Nanami.
Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara: Koharu and Haruhi are fighting over Rinko, I think?
>>
>>2269734
Anon, can you give a summary of what happened in the chapter 3 and the 4 of "My unrequited love"?
>>
File: 00659.jpg (267KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00659.jpg
267KB, 1114x1600px
No more Kuzushiro in Yuri Hime? I wonder if she already has something lined up to publish Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san. Galette?
>>
>>2269901
Probably making room for all those new het series she started. God I hope that isn't true. InuNeko is one of the few reliable serials.
>>
File: 00416.jpg (324KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00416.jpg
324KB, 1114x1600px
>>2269909
That's not speculation. InuNeko ended and Kuzushiro's comment was:
百合姫に掲載するのは最後になりますが、どこかで再開したいと思っていますのでその時にまた会いましょう。
This will be the last appearance of InuNeko in Yuri Hime, but I'd like to find somewhere else to continue it. Let's meet again at that time.
>>
>>2205015
RAWS? Onee-sama ?
>>
>>2269923
I'm at a loss for words. This sucks.
At least YRYR is still safe for now.
>>
>>2269924
>>2269561
>>
>>2269901
The best case I can think of might be that it's moving to the web where Oomuro-ke is supposed to restart.
>>
>>2269946
I want to believe but wouldn't they use that opportunity to say where it is moving and advertise their web platform in one fell swoop?
>>
File: 00434.jpg (320KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00434.jpg
320KB, 1114x1600px
>>2269561
The life of an OL
>>
File: 00439.jpg (338KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00439.jpg
338KB, 1114x1600px
>>2269970
Painful memories and denial
>>
File: 00447.jpg (245KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00447.jpg
245KB, 1114x1600px
>>2269971
She is finally a little happy
>>
File: 00450.jpg (449KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00450.jpg
449KB, 1114x1600px
>>2269973
That ex-onee-sama bad return
>>
>>2269923
She's not talking about InuNeko, she said this was her last appearance on YH and that she hopes she will see again her readers somewhere else. She's not saying she wants to continue it and it's stupid to believe it will continue, she said she was tired of drawing it already back in the third volume.

The end is utterly disappointing after all these years. Literally nothing happens between InuNeko, it looks like it's been suddenly cancelled. And the fact she says this was her last time on YH shows how she has no plans to have anything to do with the magazine ever again.

Now I have only two series to follow. And the one-shots that lately are very good (not all of them obviously, like the first one in this issue, very good art but typical YH bullshit).
>>
>>2270173
再開 can only refer to restarting Inu&Neko
>>
File: yukimana.png (315KB, 1114x1009px) Image search: [Google]
yukimana.png
315KB, 1114x1009px
>>
>>2270173
I'm fairly sure she was talking about InuNeko because of >>2270179. That said, she is definitely done with Yuri Hime, and it's possible InuNeko is gone for good.
>>
>>2270265
Either way I'm completely disappointed with Kuzushiro. Between this >>2269923 shit non-ending on top of her two new yuribait series it is starting to look like she subconsciously fosters an animosity to her yurifans.
>>
>>2270307
>animosity
You're projecting.
>>
Why must /u/ be so full of bitter wretches, so full of spite and hatred?

God I wish there was a place to discuss yuri that wasn't so relentlessly toxic.
>>
>>2271252
Why you say that? If you don't like here, then go to reddit.
>>
I imagine the gookfag who wrote an amazon review for YH sounding like a nutcase is the same one here
>>
>>2271373
That review is a work of art.
>>
>>2271379
Check their earlier ones too

>スープオペラ
>>
>>2271389
Delicious soup opera.
>>
Can someone share the January issue of YH?
>>
>>2271373
What? Who? Where? Need details.
>>
>>2275616
This amazon reviewer:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A5E8VJIWABNVW/

It's very likely to be >>2205393

The reviews are in terrible Japanese (I believe it's machine translation), amusing to Japanese yuri fans: https://twitter.com/buriburibububu/status/808629906334576640
>>
>>2275641
Oh shit, this is genius.
>>
I don't think there's any need to have a YH thread always up, so that's why I'm not starting a new thread even though this one is close to dropping off the board, but I do intend to start one closer to when the next issue is out.
>>
>>2269756
Nothing.
There you go.
>>
>>2277192
If you perceive those chapters as having nothing happen, that just reflects badly on you.
>>
>>2277197
But nothing happened.
Sure, it's building up for something to happen, but nothing actually happened.
All that talk about cheating the husband made have hope, though.
>>
>>2277210
Please grow up and realize that things like conversations matter in a story like this. They are the actual substance of what happens.
>>
>>2277211
Sure, but that depends on the story. Conversation about husbands and having babies in a yuri story isn't interesting at all. So it's a time wasted if it doesn't take it anywhere.
>>
>>2277217
It depends more on the reader not being infantile.
>>
>>2277221
So you read yuri to read about het relationships?
Weird.
But who am I to say anything.
>>
>>2277222
The conversation was very relevant to the situation of the protagonist and her lesbian feelings for the married woman. I don't just read yuri out of a simple desire pay-off. The difficulties that can be faced and the emotional situation they create are part of what's interesting about yuri.
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.